Do you consider games to be a hobby of yours?

I certainly do, I put so much time and money into games that I consider it nothing but a hobby.

What game, Sam?

More like an addiction at this point. I'd probably be better off smoking crack than playing video games all day.

If not a hobby, what else would they be?
I love that video. I hope Sam never replaces his shitty microphone.

I don't think Sam really buys games anymore.

I think he quit playing video games. Probably so he could focus more on his content.

Check out this high roller here.

Not really, I was thinking of building a computer when Vega and Zen but vidya has become so shit nowadays it's probably not even worth it.

I just consider myself a gamer.

Nah, him and Charls play something once in a while, at least according to their steam profiles. No doubt they're busy, though.
Sam also did a voting for their game studio name and I exchanged a few emails about helping out on their project, so the interest is still there.

I'm starting night courses later this month. I can't trust myself to self study. When I'm out of the house, I'm fine, but it's just getting myself out of the house. Like I've got loads of shit I was meant to do this week on my week off but I've just been here or playing video games.

sage for blogpost

For me games are a timesink and an escape

videogames…are…gay

Do you have to spend money on a hobby?

Pretty much, I dont play much has I wanted but still 80% of my free time is spent playing vidyia, yes I even play videogames instead of shitposting on Holla Forums the other 20 it's spent trying to learn a new skill be it cooking or trying t lift

I AM A GAMER
WHEN YOU ARE BUSY BEING A PRETENDO,
I INTEND TO GAME
BECAUSE YOUR TOON IN WOW IS LAME.

There are people here who don't?

People think that video game addiction is a thing, when the reality is that people who play games too much are just practicing self-destructive escapism. People do it in a million other ways with a million other crutches, but video games is the one that gets the bad rap. TV, sex, drinking, drugs, imageboards.

Is it a hobby if you dont support it?

Like you dont talk about it with people irl or buy the games?

Any other hobbie you will eventually socialize because of it, and other people will get into into because they saw you doing it, and you most definetly will buy shit because they are material shit not just lines of virtual code.

How do you put money into video games?

Sam is my favorite game review man.

I regret buying so many games in my life. Had I not been suckered into getting a steam account: I would have a respectable collection of firearms right now.