en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utukku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part of Lynch's mystery box.

He's a demon, but you that already Satan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utukku

he was a tulpa.

Hell of a thread for Satan trips.

He was an inhabiting spirit and a subordinate of Joudy

Also, I'm very very happy to see you again old friend.

Evil.

He's a demon who embodies of evil birthed from Judy who's possibly the creator of the Black Lodge and the source of all evil and suffering which she and her kind feed on.

a faggot who died from aids

and they retconned Laura's mother into being taken over by Judy so Laura is the incest child of Bob and his mother.

(checked)
He's a real bad hombre

I thought Laura was created by the Fireman and that other women?

most of the black lodge shit is from Mark Frost, Lynch just sorta wings it when it comes to lore

He is probably the personified evil of the atom-bomb that is blown in the flashback episode, since the homeless men seem to move in the same way as the particles inside the bomb cloud. Judy created him in response to the evil (maybe the thought that the bomb would create alot of garmonboza) as the frog/fly/cockroach thing that then got directions from the homeless men to defile innocence which seems to be the little girl. The frog thingy probably is a very obvious metaphor for everything disgusting put together to make Bob.
I think Bob is everything disgusting created to defile innocence which is what he is always mentioned to be doing, rape, murder, shitpost and all that jazz.

HOW'S ANNIE

Should I still try and get into this show if I thought the Pilot was sort of overly long and boring?

Yes. The investigation kicks off proper along with everything else after that. I found it a little difficult comprehending the many side-plots at first but that's not a big issue once you learn who everyone is. Things will decline in quality about mid-season 2 until the last few episodes. If you're still interested after that, there's the movie Fire Walk With Me that you'll need to watch before Season 3.

Keep watching season one, if your interest doesn't continue to rise drop it whenever you feel like, but if you are still somewhat engaged through the end of season one, stick with it. The latter half of season 2 is really weak and has lots of problems as many will tell you, if you really get fed up with it you can look up random online guides of episodes to skip ili guess, but generally I would say stick with it. The end of season 2 is great and if you don't like that final episode of season 2, you should definitely drop it there because you're only going to get more of that from there on out. If you do like the S2 finale, watch Fire Walk With Me and then S3 up until the second to last episode, and stop there and never watch the last episode of Twin Peaks.

Then, later, realize that you can't help yourself and watch the final episode of the show and hate yourself, hate me, hate David Lynch, hate Mark Frost, and be super butthurt in general. It's worth it.

For a week I actually thought the second last episode was the final one and I felt strangely content. Then I watched the finale. The Coops combining into a boring normal person really lynched me.

the manifestation of native american genocide getting back at the cumskins

Bob Italian.

On a similar topic: if BOB was created by pure evil then what does that make MIKE? The fact that he said BOB was his "partner" and "familiar" suggests he's cut from the same cloth as him but then he allegedly had a revelation and reformed. I'm not sure if MIKE manages the Black Lodge or the Arm does.

It'd also be nice to know where Judy fits in with the Black Lodge or if she's something separate and just fucks off and does her own thing.

I thought he was a redskin

I think he got the drug user AIDS. Not sure though. Just looking at him I can see drug abuse

The 10 minutes of driving with 15 minutes left in the show was my breaking point.

Well the guy who plays MIKE in The Return is only credited as Phillip Gerard. In the original he is Phillip Michael Gerard, but The Return seems to eschew any mention of him as MIKE. Not sure what that means.

Judy is responsible for locking the world in a dream state. The White and Black Lodge perhaps represent a fundamental balance in the universe. Both sides, White and Black decide Judy is a threat. This is why the inhabitants of the Black Lodge (Mike and his arm) help Cooper after his 25 year wait. The wait I think was supposed to prove his courage, as Hawk said that Black Lodge would.

Actually, Lynch made up the supernatural element by accident but Frost gave it sense since he's a conspirafag.

Apparently, from what I can understand Judy created the Black Lodge to get Garmonbozia from the universe and amongst the abominations she made there was BOB, and BOB was such a stinky dick he stole the Garmonbozia for himself, effectively breaking the only rule the place seems to have which made the other inhabitants help Cooper in his quest to capture him.
In the book The Secret History of Twin Peaks, that thanks to Frost being an /x/ and lite-Holla Forums is batshit insane entertaining, years before the explosion some real-life Luciferian kike tried to summon Judy in that very spot of the explosion with a degenerate sex ritual.
As for who lives in the Black Lodge, it seems that the evil doppelgangers while the good doppelgangers live outside, an example is the good and evil arms and their respective evolutions, or the Chalfonts/Tremonds. Carl mentions that in his trailer park the Chalfonts used to live and before them another Chalfonts but is usually when they carry the Tremond name when they're the good ones.
What I have to mention is that near the end of "Twin Peaks The Final Dossier", Tamara Preston mentions that while she can understand chaotic evil as something animalistic that exists, she despises the cold-hearted, calculative evil which made me think immediately of BOB and Judy respectively, she would have understood that Leland was a sick man with little control and a broken mind, but not Sarah Palmer which if it was possible in the original series, now is everything but stated that she knew about the rapes and she just let them happen.
Some Spaniard made a video not long ago, he used the "it's all a dream" explanation but 30 minutes video tier of detailed, in which the series follows Lynch's rule of "Just because is a dream is not less important as dreams tells us more about ourselves that we let on real life", Fire Walk With Me first half is reality but the second one is bottom dream where Laura says "The rape is my fault", the original series is superficial dream "It's my father's fault", then season three is where it fits with "The Final Dossier" "moral" when Laura comes to the conclusion that her dad is a crazy man but her mother is the greater evil since she knows and does nothing, "It's my mother's fault", the white lodge and good people are Laura's attempts to come to this conclusion, also the dreams of her like Cooper and the other characters are still sentient. Laura whispers in Cooper's ear that the dream will end if he continues on helping/saving Laura, but Cooper being Cooper does the greater good.
Again the video lasts 30 minutes, this is just very compressed.

what does it all mean by this?

nah, it's a plot-hook left to fill in the blank for whatever they need to make an S4 out of

lynch doesn't even read frost's conspiracy fan-fic, and if he doesn't, why do we?

It’s bright all over again

Also: fuck you BOB from the black lodge, quit taking all the fucking Garmonbozia for yourself

Because considering TP was in post for over a year is clear Frost wrote the books after helping with the script, Lynch never read the books because they weren't done until after TP was done shooting. Also this , Lynch doesn't like modern Hollywood but only Frost would lurk about kikewood and subtly sperg about it, TSHoTP is 60% about an implied conspiracy, including false flagging Nixon and Hollywood degeneracy.
2017 was an awesome year, TP comes, pedowood gets exposed, Star Wars falls flat on his face, Lasagna Cat comes back…
It is also good to know that my shitty j-dar collage is still going on.

I'm only at S2E02 but I think he represents the underbelly of the Americana Midwestern lifestyle.

I'm only at S2E02 but I think he represents the underbelly of the Americana lifestyle.