What are tv shows about being so butt mad at the fact that Trump was elected that you have made off-topic posts about...

What are tv shows about being so butt mad at the fact that Trump was elected that you have made off-topic posts about him every day on an extremely obscure anonymous image board for the past 13 months?

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, obviously.

I'd put twenty euros on it being much more of a beef with Holla Forums moderation instead of actually caring about Trump.

no no no HAHAHAHAAHA

Any kinos about alt right faggots who shit up a cinema board with shit taste in women and film because they can't detect anything good?

drumpf btfo!

AHS: Cult

Says the daisyfag

I just don't like his supporters. They are basic bitch cuckservatives that think they are edgy for some reason and insist on talking about their garbage tier left-right politics whenever they get the chance. It's boring and I think anybody that was here pre election is aware of the cancerous effect they have had. It's not about Holla Forums, it's about these kosher fucktards that already have thousands of sites to discuss this shot flooding one of the few sites that (previously) had real discussion about race and politics that wasn't forced into the left-right duality. Just look at the memes these people make and tell me they aren't normalfags that are just "doing it for the lulz", they don't give a shit about the real issues yet they have the gall to act like talking about ZOG makes you a shill. Pure cancer.

Also I'm not the one making threads about him, that is the trumpcucks trying to force the board to discuss thwir boring topics. I only drop his pro jew and anti racist speeches in the threads and mock the trumptards.

I think you just like bitching about politics

What movies are there about the most qualified presidential candidate in U.S. history gets the election stolen from her because the Russians literally hacked the voting machines to allow the most unpopular candidate in U.S. history to be elected?

Are you actually so retarded you don't see the politics threads are mostly created by Holla Forums? You're the kind of user who thinks people genuinely shill for Sargon on Holla Forums.

They did it for teh lulz

This LQ political 'humor' in TV and film ages like milk. If it's cringe now, imagine the reruns in a couple of terms. As usual, they are fucking themselves and it's fucking hilarious

bump

I was posting daisy ironically

To be fair, this person is not a marxist-leninist. Stalin would've lined him up against a wall and shit him faster than you could say "seize the means of production".

Oops, shot*

To be fair, Stalin would line nearly anyone up against the wall if they called out the shortcomings of communism.

To be fair, those "people" would've deserved it.

How about a movie about the people that Clintons had killed.

why are you guys still upset about losing the election

get over it, move on with your left-tarded lives

To be fair, you are a kike and they are unable to feel empathy towards non-jews.

Well she was the most incompetent.
Qualification is not the sole requirement for the post.