What game allows me to take a lowly mercenary band and make a great kingdom out of them? Already played m&b

What game allows me to take a lowly mercenary band and make a great kingdom out of them? Already played m&b.

Peace Walker

What is almost EVERY tactical RPG on any game console..

FFTactics
Disgaea
MakiKingdom
Ogre battle
vandal hearts
Shinning force

I'm sure there is far more, but this is all I remember.
No you don't get the "I own it all, build it all the way I want" in alot of these, but they are all tactical "merc group" build up n mash face games.

Berserk and Jojofags need to fuck off Holla Forums

Griffith really did nothing wrong. Does this look like the face of a good guy to you?

A Jojo game recently came out in the west and a Berserk game is coming this fall.

quite literally I assume, that is, build a kingdom on top of their corpses.

It looks like the face of someone that is about to impat some righteus fury, you daemon jew enabler..

That doesn't excuse making a "le griffith did nothing wrong xDD" thread every two days.

I agree. Those people are the scum of the earth.

Play it again.

Prepare your ass for the Eclipse.

TRPGs come close but don't quite cut it. I am basically asking for more games like M&B, even better if basebuilding is more prominent and expanded on.

I don't understand, I didn't even mention Griffith. He did do nothing wrong though.

The comparison is as good as light vs dark really.

Rings of Medusa for the Amiga

Alright, what's with all the griffith threads recently? And why even make threads like this in the first place?

i want to hug alexa

Read the thread, there is already other games being brought up. M&B exists, so it's not like no game does this. Griffith doing nothing wrong is entirely secondary to the discussion.

so, modded m&b then?

fuck you xenos

How often do you intend to make these threads?

What are some good mods then?
I already have tried
Is there a Griffith mod?

I don't know what you're talking about. You must have me confused for some other shitposter.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
I
D
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
W
R
O
N
G

Europe and Crusades n shiet.

Migration period England n shiet.

Samurais n shiet.

Berserk mod n shiet.

Griffithfag, we meet again.

"OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THE VIDEOGAMES THREADS"
"OH MY FUCKING GOD SPOONFEEDING THREAD GIT GUD AND WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING TRASH"

So it exists! Sounds like you only play as the villan (read: guts) though.

It seems we keep running into each other, cirifag.

If you don't like the thread, hide it fag.

I WANT GRIFFITH FAGS TO LEAVE

yes

Metaru Geaur
Dragon's Dogma
Overlord
Maybe Star Wars Force Commander but that game no longer exists on the internet and is only in my hard drive and on a broken CD in my cabinet.

Everything else has already been mentioned.

The Berserkfags are going to spend every waking second up until the game is released whining about how musou's are shit. Then just like the Zeldafags they'll do a 180 when the game comes out.

musous are shit to start, and the beserk musou looks particularly fucking trash, you have to be pretty whipped to invest in it just cuz you like beserk

I'll invest in it just because the trailer makes SJWs mad.
Haha no I won't, if I'm going to buy a game it's gotta be genuinely enjoyable.

Ok?

ISIS the game for the 64-bit consoles only

a game directed by mossadjima

you get a bunch of mercenaries from mudcountries and take a stand, for shekels

Most of fiaa emburem.

And? If the griffithfags aren't making them, the hueyfags are.

Is it so hard to make a thread asking a simple question? Do you have to stir up shit as you do?

There is literally nothing wrong with Griffith. I don't see why posting a pic of him is a problem.

Was just about to post this. Nothing like reccomending your favorite games

Which Fire Emblem should someone who has no experience with the series start with?

Any pre FE10

Here's your reply.