Pol hates women

>youtube.com/watch?v=bBppT0YRJYI
what the fuck is wrong with you niggers? i thought you wanted to further the white race, and have lots of kids and all that shit, but then you sit and jerk off over literal gay shit.

Not really, just shit tier western women
Yes
Faggots must be killed, traps are not an exception

sage

Nobody likes chicks with dicks here, faggot.

fuck off niggerlover

im not clickin that shit nigger

trips confirm op is nigger

OP is a Faggot who enjoys sucking Tranny Cock
All Faggots Must Be Removed From This World
sage
Take your gay shit over to salt-left you trs kike

Also whats up with imkikey word filtering lef ty po l?

Projecting much, op?

No one here hates women. We hate jews, and what they've done to our women with a lifetime of brainwashing smut.

I don't personally hate gays, but it's unhealthy to promote homosexual societies, that's literally insane. The idea that it should be normalized is certainly something my colleagues here hate. Without jews, there would be a normal, and safely ignorable number of gay people.

We hate jews.

I agree. Gas all trap lovers tbh.

Lol

no one has a trap fetish here nigger, now go get killed by a white cop

You even have screencaps or anything of Holla Forumss alleged support for traps? Because we have plenty of shit of /salt-left/ worshipping faggotry, but so far OP only has some shitty youtube link that no ones even going to check out because they were too lazy to post a webm.

Since when did those faggots decide to word filter that?

You're looking for /salt-left/ friend. Their BO is the tranny you're looking for.

There is no such thing as black or white when it comes to gay. Traps can vary in their gayness, but I admit that no trap or trans waifu is 100% NOT GAY. It would be more useful to compare relative gayness.

So, Holla Forums, lets make a few comparisons.

Is having a girlfriend who pegs you more or less gay than traps?

Is a trans more or less gay than a trap?

Can we possibly classify these on a scale?

People are dying, nigger. Stop wasting our time.

Man fucking man is gay, gay gets rope. That's it. No more to it. Faggots who get pegged are still faggots but are getting the rope on the local RWDS's discretion.

Ok but what if its a girl that does it though, how can that be more than 10% gay?!?

sage. get lost, you filthy degenerate.

I said at the local RWDS's discretion. You know that word? Not my choice. I would lynch 'em but that's not my choice on TDOR

If they pay you, you might as well put in the effort to learn the cultural differences. Faggot.

Kill yourself leftcuck

TRAPS ARE GAY, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

My rule is: if it passes as grill when fully dressed, its no homo to Fuck her tight little boipucci
Maybe even kiss her on the lips after she gets done sucking your dick. It's not gay.

My rule is only if they're 2d.

salt-left

lol

this isn't 4cuck you faggot, nobody here likes those wastes of genetic material