How big is your game folder Holla Forums? mine is 1.37 TBs

How big is your game folder Holla Forums? mine is 1.37 TBs.

I just realized this is a good casual detector.
If your game folder is bigger than 500 gb you're automatically a casual because it means there's new PC games on there so you have shit taste.

The only casual here is you.

I play pc games pre 2007 or so, and I have romsets. So this isn't 100 percent indicative, see the blade of darness in the corner thats what I'm playing now.

My laptop can't handle these new games anyways, so I'll just keep enjoying all the good games I missed.

Absolutely Disgusting, that's like installing your games into /bin/

~200GBs Most of them are ROMs and big games like GTA V

I don't have that many PC games and I was never one to horde them

at least 1/6ths of this are id tech 5 games

I have to check my gog and steam library

Games folder is 108GB, Emu folder is 94GB, but some newer bigger stuff is installed to program files and I also have an external hard drive with lots of older stuff.

About 380 gigs. Not posting a picture because I'm highly paranoid.

3.2tb/4tb

Dummy.

something like 50GB of mods from random games like half life UT etc.

not showing the folder because the hard drive is to remained unplugged unless it is needed

about 14 gb

Small, because I don't shit up my HDD with games I don't play and I regularly format it.

Data austerity is a virtue.

Currently around over half of my 1 TB HDD, I just factory reset a laptop for an extra 250 gigs. I'm purchasing a bunch of consoles/USBs/SD cards to put all the games on harddrives or otherwise. I'm pirating absolutely everything I can for the UN getting the internet, and hell, I got a VPN too.

650 mb

HOLY SHIT

This is turning into a once a thread thing. Holy fuck newfags are cancer.

True, fags like you keep falling for the bait.

I got confused for a second because apparently tor IDs don't show up when back linked from page 0 and I thought you lost your shit at a perfectly normal ID instead of baiting.

Either you are responding to baits, or engaging a retard to signal your own superiority.

How is what I'm doing any different from what you are doing?

I get kicks out of hypocrisy.

why is that such a problem? what will that change, privacy is a myth already

Not counting games I have installed in my Programs Files folders, games I have installed on services like Steam, or games that are sitting in my Downloads folder, my Emulation folder is 194 GB and my Games folder is 267 GB, which adds up to 461 GB.

Romsets don't take up that much space, especially if you compress them. I have Atari 2600/VCS, GBA, GB(C), Sega Genesis, NES, and SNES and all together they only take up ~15 GB. Now, fullsets for systems like the PlayStation or the GCN end up several times the size of that, but those aren't ROMs, so you couldn't call them romsets.

I have one for currently installed, another for the setup files stored, and another that is on my storage external of games that could be run as is where is.

Totals 406.4GB
Didn't think it would be that much. About 30% of my total drive space. I don't know why I horde information like that.

Steam on SSD is about 130 GB
Steam on HDD 1 is about 300 GB
Steam on HDD 2 is about 60 GB
External HDD for consoles is about 250 GB, mainly PS2 games so they're a bit big
External HDD for PC is about 450 GB, but there are some ISOs
And somewhere there's GTA V which is worth 65 GB

inb4 >steam