twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome back Frog God of pee pee poo poo pisssssssss

CHECKED

Right back at ya Satan , you fucking joker you

55 hours left

If singles Kek is a fraud.

200000 seconds left

Rolling for war with NK or Irma-geddon

if bombing the piss out of the norks means they lob whatever arsenal they have at the kikes, i'll take a fucking coke

If you're a faggot irl then god is a Frog
WELP IT IS CONFIRMED THAT GOD IS A FROG

You can fuck right off faggot

Just when you thought the retarded aut-kike fanboys realised their horrendous mistake after being duped by kikes to do their jewish master's bidding… they stream back in full force.

Have some faith in KEK faggot

Roy Cohn is smiling at you from his perch next to his God Satan

christcuck? tell me how KEK is a false god

By helping to elect a zog puppet.

I thought Kek was gone until Sept 23?

Not that I believe in any of that shit

The first prophecy is approaching

the fire

A deity is coming to cleanse the world form jews.

I'm gunna go ahead and predict that a meteors from Virgo will hit after San Andreas goes 10.0

THE FUCKING FIRE RISES

And once he's done with the jew, he'll come for the ones who helped them.

No fire this time. It's going to be the great flood that cleanses our mother earth from the jewish parasite and their followers and friends.

Cap?

the cycle of chaos begins anew

All I want is kek to reveal the truth.
No war, no great plague (that will be made reality later..), but the truth.
THe truth about the jewish parasite laid bare, so that the normies finally see reality for what it is - hell, made real by jewish influence.

we're gonna get rounded off.

Why 55? I thought Kek wasn't coming back until the 23rd?

Correct.

9/11 is the day kikes sacrificed thousands to their fire cuck 'god'.

Kek is coming back on the 23rd to kick molochs ass

Spicy.

It's undeniable now. Make your peace anons.

My birthday. I'm hoping it's the big one.

SHADILAY

KEK

He really is back. We weathered the cancer. A month ago I couldn't imagine how the Kek meme could ever be fun or fun-e again. I'm sure many anons have sensed the change in the board over the last few weeks. Seemingly random uptick in quality. Meme magic returning. Esoteric anons posting again. T_D normie politics faggots getting bullied again. He's really back anons. Fucking CHECKED.

Kek take my power. They say you are a god of chaos. I think you just have a great sense of humor. Take my power and wreck this country.

user your post is a countdown….

there is still a question left unanswered…
what species of frog is pepe?

God beings are archetypes for material forms, not the other way around user. He is all of them and none of them and all of them that will ever be and never were.

Agreed, user. I've been noticing it too. I'm excited for the happenings yet to come. And with all the happenings occurring, it's like ==CHAOS== has returned in the world.

It's becoming ==HIGH ENERGY== quick.

Posting high energy, ultra autistic jams to
RAISE THE ENERGY

youtube.com/watch?v=7vEKY3lbU2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=M2AEex59eVM

youtube.com/watch?v=eo0l0yQ2OsQ

OK. Check the black sun on the cover graphic here.

As opposed to the actual ZOG puppet.

Rise my lord.

Reminder that even though Smiley from /fringe/ is able to get you idiots to post in these threads that basing KEK off of Jewish calanders or behaviors is wrong

wrong

user have you ever seen a Jewish Calendar they add an entire month on leap years giving them 13 months in a year sometimes and it is year 5777 for them…

To ass to this since I got those dubs.

The Calendar we use today is the Roman Calendar which was optimized over the years by different Emperors and finally Pope Gregory who with some help tweaked it because the Roman Calendar was a little off and by his time the Lunar Cycle which all calendars are based on was over 4 days off. Anyway the Calendar we use today is completely European.

Tausendjähriges Reich

SIEG HEIL

So what happens?

Leftists die by falling from bridges

Kek never left, he was just buttmad we didn't support his chosen Napoleon.

He wants to build an actual bridge between France and Africa, meaning the Africans don't even need to rent the trucks to kill Frenchies they'll just bring their own as well as turn europe black

The next world war will be set in the ethereal plane and will involve us and the Kikes playing GETball

Crusade naow?

kek is not alone.

Economic meltdown?

Can't expect a straight answer out of a chaos god I suppose.

Thanks, user.

The amount of trips and dubs in this thread certainly seems higher than in non-Kek related threads. Has anyone done the math?

Did anyone else feel like dogshit over the summer while kek was absent? It feels good to have energy again

Irma becomes self aware.

This whole thing has always made me suspicious. I never bought the whole "kek is taking a break but he'll be back on X" date. It always seemed like a psyop to me to reduce kek posting and see if with a lack of kek, Holla Forums would drop it like a habit that needs reinforcement.

Either he's amongst us because we focus our energy on him; observe the digits, retain the aura of smug, and label our enemies cucks - or he's not.

You could imply implications better but you won't, because you already tried, and it sucked. At least try to make sense next time.

Nuke the gooks.

Chaos is in the air, lads.

You can almost taste it.

Time to get comfy.

Anyone have marsh-mellows?

checked n keked for truth

–=HE IS WITH US=–

Testing

nice

you really think your stupid ass frog is gonna save you now?

Kill yourself, (((moloch))) worshipper.

Checked

What do you think will happen on the 23'd?

nice trips, praise kek!

My first Pepe collage