Cuckton Oswalt thread

A Cuckton Oswalt Christmas

archive.is/u6k0p

You think she'll JUST him?

If I was that fat toad I'd get down on my hands and knees and thank God Patton married me.

How many drugs do you think they're all on in the picture?

From afar she looks like a possible Khazar Milker, but nope, its a ghoul junkie

He looks like he's got Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome.

you just hate him for his wife killing politics. grow up racists

She wouldn't fucking dare cross Patton 'Trimming the Tree Before you OD' Oswalt. She knows what happened to the last one. Every penny she demands in the settlement would just be another pill crushed up in her nightly drink.

Why would she drink or eat anything he gave her if she knows?

Patton 'No Wife Happy Life' Oswalt wouldn't give her a choice, he'd ram it down her gullet and make it look like a suicide. He's no spring chicken to all this.

Maybe he'll get so JUSTed by her that he'll become the new cuck standard replacing Louis CK - which in turn will mean that he's cucking Louis thus making CK the cuck king once again. They'll end up in an endless cycle of outcucking one another.

Dude! He's been JUST for as far back as anyone can remember! He's always been a fat little betafag who nobody cares about but hipsters who still think jokes about George W. Bush are funny and relevant.

Imagine the thought of that hideous mug leering over you as that gross pig cums inside you and deprecates your parents' genes to create a retarded baby.
His first wife is in a better place now

hot tbh

Just enough that they don't OD. Makes a good barometer for when Patton wants to actually kill her next time so he can start a new #family.

I don't get how people can do this. If I truly loved someone their death wouldn't be something I could just get over, nor do I think it is something you SHOULD necessarily try to get over.

I think she’s going to be a corpse by the next presidential election.

your problem is that you're not an NPC

She may smile but her eyes cry for help.

Oh wait, I've found another battery.

Oscar WIlde used to say men marry again because they loved their dead wife, women don’t marry again because they loved their dead husbands.

In Oswald’s case though, he obviously killed his wife so he could start fucking this participation trophy.