Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'

Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'

archive.is/om5Hq

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/113309-house-ethics-committee-charges-waters-on-three-counts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want all niggers to just kill all the other niggers then finally themselves. It's one of those problems that just sort of works itself out

You guys realize that she's running in 2020, right ? God that's going to be great.

The low-IQ negroid thinks it matters. Cute.

Isn't she nearly senile? Guess the democrats really don't give a shit who they put up after Shillary

This fucking mamie needs a butter-churn and should have never been allowed off the farm in the first place.

Threatening to kill a congressman is a big time federal crime. Reporting them to the FBI will work, unless of course you'd be reporting yourself in the process. :^)

It must be the fault of white right wing extremists. If we target the white right wing extremists the foreigners will be nice to us when they take over.

Put down the crackpipe Maxine

Thread's theme

James Brown's wig is feeding on the brain of its host again, nothing new.

She's black and woman. Check and check. She will get all of the votes Hillary got plus the nogs who voted Obama, but didn't show up to vote for an old, white bitch.

It doesn't matter how retarded she sounds, she will win the popular vote because Republicabs aren't even attempting to fight illegal immigration or voter fraud. Trump will have to eek out an electoral victory again. Not to sound like a demotivation shill, but Trump is going to have a hard time winning re-election when his own party is obstructing his agenda, which is exactly what GOPe wants. I'm fully convinced that Paul Ryan would rather have President Maxine Waters than President Donald Trump.

Yeah her 2020 run is going to be a hoot

kek

Niggers won't vote for a woman, black or white. She might get the niggress vote at best but that's it.

Isn't she the one who applauded a nigger who killed whites?

They're shitting themselves, and rightly so. They realize that 20+ million white American males that are 'supportive' of white nationalism or some form of ethno-nationalism are so dogmatic that they're willing to die for their beliefs. This is unheard of and the only other demographic willing to die for a belief are jihadists. Add in job loss due to the third world invasion coupled with offshoring by corporate overlords and you've got the recipe for the strongest insurgency in the history of mankind when the disheartened, discontented white men wake up. The future will be one of distributing 3d printed AR-15s, re-purposing supply chains from third world shitholes to arm militias, and sporadic lone wolf attacks.

She's supposedely popular among the black/democrat millenial crowd.

Sounds fun
Desiretoknowmoreintesnifies.gif

The FBI went onto someone's property and murdered his family.
Is it terrorism because he lived?

she doesn't have charisma to win a primary let alone a general

why are the negresses going off when she says Ben Carson

Because they are "Sassy black women" as in living the ghetto life.
And Carson is considered as some race traitor.

BASED

Its only terrorism when white pole do it. I hope she gets killed, she is a dumb nigger that needs to hang

But Maxine, I desperately want you to run for president in 2020. You need to live.

Yes, it's now considered terrorism.

OH LORDY WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT ALL THESE EVIL WHITE PEOPLE?! MO' GIBS PLOX

Sounds like Carson is "acting white" too civil for their tastes. Typical niggardly behaviour they display against anyone of their own trying to get ahead, tbh.

No, it won't be great. She could win. If Trump cucks out Maxine is the last Trump-opponent I'd want to revenge vote for but I will, Trump, I will, so don't fuck me!

who would want this lolcow dead?

Beaners won't vote for a nigger. Neither will chinks.

Didn't you know, Sleepy Ben is now a hwhite nationalist according to maxine

If Trump doesn't run, Pence will. Even if Trump does run, Pence still might run.

Reminder that the cause of opposition to white genocide and cultural marxism will always be justified, regardless of how other people may decide to go about doing that. Never condemn your own side, even if you personally dont agree with how they are doing it, as long they arent compromising the message - by saying fags are okay and not part of white genocide, or that zionist jews are our friends for example. Thats not what Im talking about. What Im saying is, if youre just a regular joe who wants to spread a message about the problem, dont ever cede a single inch of ground on the people who do more than that. Its a mutual relationship that should be developed. The people who put their lives on the line wont be telling you that youre soft, or they shouldnt, and you dont say they are going too far.
The important thing is that when someone brings up right wing violence, or terrorism, or whatever they want to call it, you point out its because of white genocide, demographic replacement, radical leftism running rampant without viable opposition, and that regardless of how people decide to go about stopping it, those are the biggest problems in the world we face today, and they must be stopped regardless. You wont stop them by attacking whites who are beyond justified in being outraged, you stop it by getting on board and taking part in preventing America and Europe from turning into Zimbabwe. Canada is set to be 20% white by 2060, propose a VIABLE alternative or shut the fuck up - is my viewpoint I express to detractors.

LMAO
This reminds of those libtards who were still hoping for Bernie Sanders, who is already senile now, to run in 2020.

Why would anybody want to kill Maxine Waters? She's best kept alive, as a living specimen of how useless niggers are.

Maxine Waters is low hanging fruit who does far more to benefit the right every time she opens her mouth.

there was more than one?

Yeah, there was the muslim, and there were the cops who sprayed down the bar when they came in through the wall and killed most of the people.

In all seriousness, number of shooters is always initially reported as being higher for several reasons. If two people call in the same shooter and report it slightly differently, the default assumption is that they're reporting different people because it's safer to error on the side of caution. Better to expect two shooters and find one, than expect one shooter and find two. Furthermore in urban settings gunshots echo off every structure which can cause people (particularly people unfamiliar with the sound of gunshots) to report shooters in locations where they aren't. Furthermore, shooters who move around often get reported as being in two or more locations, causing reports of two or more shooters.

It's because there are no blacks in Israel so they don't know the benefits blacks bring with them. Speak out against Judeo-apartheid in Israel. Speak out against the wall in Israel. Speak out.

Because they'll all be deported by then.

Gee, Maxine, have you tried not participating in genocide?

If Ben Carson is considered White just because he's serving under Trump's administration, then I'm guessing it goes the same way with Condoleezza Rice and Alberto Gonzales when they served under Bush. What's also worst is that shitlib whites will talk shit about them even though they're POC.

Actually the dems have imported far too many mestizos to run a nigress. Spics are now a substantially larger demographic than niggers now. Spics will never go out and vote for a black woman.
Also in general non-whites will not be roused into voting with a woman candidate.
Obama was their magic ticket. A goofy mulatto who was presentable enough to bring out the whites and black enough to get the blacks to worship him. But back in 2008, there weren't as many mestizos either.

I haven't heard anyone say a word about her except to mock her.

This. Spics in Cali (and most of the rest of the country) hate niggers. Niggers are constantly trying to start shit right up until they are replaced. Then they start their whole "we should team up and kill yt" bullshit. Spics are stupid, but they are several IQ deviations higher than nigs. Asians are too small of a demographic to matter, but they hate nigs too.

Off topic but I have seen hwhite and hu'white used for so long without sufficient context to determine what it means that I just can't take it anymore. What the fuck is hwhite/hu'white? Is it just a way to mock the way "white" is pronounced by certain ethnicities?

Negro women run the "black community," not the males. Negro males are the most feminized men in the country. They compete directly with women, and often are either directed by women, or they shun everything like an angry child. When you appeal to the negro female, that's when you get negro support.

There's already more guns than people in this country, and most of them are in the hands of rural white men. That is, Right-leaning white men.

From what I can tell it's when a person isn't white. I've mostly seen it used for kikes. I guess the context depends on who's using it and what they think it means. I don't use any of these stupid Holla Forums or internet terms. I speak like I speak in reality because I'm not a fucking retard.

It's the way Jared Taylor says "white".

Trump is going to have a hard time winning re-election if he doesn't start listening to his base and keep his election promises to remove taco.

Are you aware of how they voted for Obama? I don't recall beaner statstics, but more than 75% of asians voted for Obama.

she's just a mentally ill alt-leftist

Yeah, we used to use this trick in Halo CE to take advantage of telelag.

That's simple. Get your ass on ship and go back to Africa. Dont forget to take rest of 40 mln niggers with you.

Actually mestizos have the exact same IQ as American negroes, 85. You could actually argue niggers are smarter since their IQ has raised by one point in the last decade according to some studies.
They have different temperaments and different ways to express their subhuman mental capacity. Niggers are capricious, brutish, violent, and overly emotional. Mestizos are mindless and drone-like, but when they are violent they seem to be uniquely inclined to torture and blood sports. This is probably because they don't care

A standard deviation in IQ is actually 15 points.

Top kek

I find it interesting that retards who fall for the 3d printing meme don't know that 3d printers aren't the only kind of computer controlled machine. They've never heard of CNC, even though it's infinitely better for producing firearms.

Shut up you stupid bubble headed nigger.

This bitch is ``dark``, though. Obama wasn't barely black.

How about you quit proving them right and stop treating "Merry England 2000" like an instruction manual.

Honestly if anything gets 3d printed it will be the casings/housings for grenades and grenade shells. There are more than enough

The list of people that want Maxine Waters dead doesn't end with the alt-right.

I'd call you a massive retard and explain why you're wrong, but I want our (((enemies))) to think Maxime Waters is a feasible presidential candidate. Carry on.

I made a thread a week ago when she was charged by the house ethics committe. I have checked now and then but still no new news on the charges against her. She has skirted ethics rules for her entire career maybe this time thye will stick it to her.

Where did these retards get the idea that the alt right is in any way associated with the Klan? Where are these KKK harassers? They aren't holding rallies unless I missed something. There are almost zero WN 1.0 accounts on Twitter. Where do liberals get the idea that the KKK is rising again? It's in their chants, in every news article, every image is of old NSM or Klan protests rather than Dicky's polo boys. But i just don't see it.

Because white people are angry that the left is destroying history. Apparently if you don't like the destruction of history you are part of the fucking Klan.

Reminder she's married to a multimillionaire and under indictment on three counts for bailing out a bank her husband owns a piece of.
thehill.com/homenews/house/113309-house-ethics-committee-charges-waters-on-three-counts

She's also a crazy nigger and needs to be deported to Liberia

And not being a worthless excuse for a man and a drill press, or even a fucking jig, vise and hand drill costs about $150.

3d printers are fucking awful for anything that's not a rapid prototype.

she does way more damage to her party with a microphone in front of her face. I sincerely hope she's Moochelle's running-mate in 2020.

14 FUCKING TERMS! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

All you need is a goddamn capped steel pipe and a hand drill.

Seconded.

On the contrary, Maxine, we think you are the best example of where the DNC is headed and want you to live a long healthy life with as much media exposure as possible. You are a walking, talking red pill.

I know this so well I spent $5,000 to make little plastic parts, if you want to make W40k figures its decent, if you want to make some plastic gears or screws they won't take strength. If you can melt and form the plastic easily then it can be formed and melted easily when you don't want it to.

fucking fags in LA need to vote in Omar Navarro

plus she's planning on a HUGE refugee influx into LA if she wins

the cucks in CA cant like that, can they?

…I….I dont even know who this fucking sheboon is, did TRS some other alt-lite cucks have some weird gay hardon against her?

…..I thought it was some sort of cancerous family guy reference

I don't have the .webm, but it's mocking Jared Taylor. I think it's from some interview from the '90s, I think Phil Donohue. Phil asks his opinion of jews and he says, "They look h'wite to me."

I found it.

Literally who?

He is looking a little Bernt out these days, will he even make it through 2018?