Oh no no no

oh no no no

The cuckold sleeps fitfully in his prison of man-boobs and hairy blubber. And you say there is no God?

you try typing with fingers like boogie1488

He deserves this.

Kind of makes sense why he sits on his disgusting oversized ass gorging himself everyday now.

"don't forget to click on subscribe, hit the like button and check out my Patreon"

ISBTJE!

Stop eating.

Boogie, sweetie… you're not dreaming

This week I had a dream where I was living in my old mom's house again, and it was crumbling and the sewer flooded and there was shit and maggots and mold everywhere. It felt like the most horrifying dream I have ever had, but thinking about it later I realized it was pretty dumb, funny even.

Why was I so horrified while dreaming tho?

Well, I think it is pretty obvious you want to have sexual relations with your mother.

You have been. That's why you're a fat fuck that's divorced.

You made me laugh, user

Is this CP? Reported.

I think you need to stop indulging and get on a diet.

My wife's a whore and my children hate me, why should I?

Whoops thought you were talking about me.
#justreddithings

ebin :DDD

Kys pedo scum

I think he indulges enough as is.

I had a dream 2 nights ago that my mother gave birth to a niglet after a one night stand with a nigger and I ridiculed her.
Another dream the other night that my sister brought back bed bugs from her trip to Berlin.

Everyone on youtube has mental issues.

You have to be 18+ and white to post here.

see>>1057269 and add your europoor sister to the mix

Why even live?

gj retard

Here's the thing: he doesn't want to kill himself, he never did. His passive-agressive routine pays well.

Yeah duh, they get paid to live an unhealthy lifestyle where they spend half of their day filming themselves while talking to no one really, they have conversations with THEMSELVES which tends to be classified as a symtpon for a lot of mental issues. The other half is spent sitting on their lazy ass either playing videogames while thinking about how bad their life must be or looking at tweets from other people who live similar lifestyles and also think they are somehow important for making videos where they behave like children.

They're basically a shittier version of NEETs, whereas NEETs do nothing out of free will and realise what kind of state they're in these people actually consider it to be their jobs and think they deserve as much respect as people with real jobs and some even think their videos are "art".

If he kills himself he wont be able to continue to be a gluttonous pigman.

As fat as he is the only thing keeping him awake must be acid reflux and a hernia in his esophagus

Every morbid fatso has those

Fuck fam I have nightmares about living at my mom's house pretty frequently.

You didn't almost drown as a kid, did you?