I've really had the urge to delve into my genetics, but I'm wary of all the kiked companies that provide the service...

I've really had the urge to delve into my genetics, but I'm wary of all the kiked companies that provide the service. Are there other ways of having this done sub $300?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/dna_project_faq.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask your mum to ask their mum to ask their mum.

Literally just ask your fucking family.

Don't do it! Those idiots 'found' that I was only 17% European.
It's all bullshit they make up out of nowhere.

They only fudge up to 30% of the results. Nigger.

I see a slavic turk here or a greek

Greeks are minimum 75% greek and only greek if the remaining 25% is Greek or Euoropean. Anyone else is a nigger living in greece.

Ancestral DNA tests: what should I know before I start?
eupedia.com/europe/dna_project_faq.shtml

Saying that, they're all unreliable now, they work with approximations.
What a few years, take it easy, they'll improve in the next years. They're usually all kiked too, so beware.

This exact post with the same pic is posted every 4-5 weeks. It's nothing but advertising.

Italian or a Spaniard maybe

That you Varg? Sorry, but you can have black curly hair and brown eyes and a dark tan but still be European if you ancestors have been for thousands of years.

you can have black curly hair and brown eyes and a dark tan but still be European if you ancestors have been for thousands of years.

kek

European =/= White

White = White

This 'Southern Europeans are white too" meme needs to die.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

That guy is still white, he just lives in a sunnier environment and so has a darker tan than her.

Mediterraneans are White. D&C cucks like you have forfeit their Whiteness so I'm taking my pasta eating brothers and leaving you in a ditch. Simple as that.

hide and report shill threads

Op I have a great idea since your short on cash. Save up enough to buy two kits, one from each place, and post your results in an article via a blog site with advertising revenue. Come back here and share the results, and I'll go make accounts on Automobile etc forums General topics areas and copy pasta your links…

you aren't wrong the forum is being slid and modded dodgy bigtime at the moment. They're probably trying to figure out how to spin Trump being a stooge and how they're supposed to cover Charllottesville being a giant and obvious fraud.

Nigger you would need to go to either Andalucia, Sicily, Greece or Lisbon to find people like that in Southern Europe.

I have a darker tan than the guy on the right and my thighs are whiter than the girl on the left. U mad nigger?

They want to turn us all into black curly haired mulattoes. America and Europe is to become populated by the type of nigger you faggots are pretending is white.

No, I'm not mad. Jews are generally a darker people. After a summer in the holy land, I'd be surprised if you weren't.

Anyway, if Italy suddenly became an ethnostate, I wonder who's DNA profile they'd use? The northern white Italians, or the South 'white' Italians… You curly-headed fucks might be unpleasantly surprised when they send your 'white' compatriots to north africa or saudi arabia.

Nigger what i'm telling you is that 80% of southern europeans, even south italians, look way whiter than that. You just nitpicked a photo and you want to label everyone like that.

My mom did it. 97% Lithuanian 3% other European. 0% kike 0% nigger

If you really want a DNA test, save up and pay a professional to get it done properly. It's not cheap, but it makes more sense to spend a bunch to get accurate information, if you really want it that badly, than it does to spend a lesser bunch to a fraudulent organization to get back completely unreliable information.

False. 80% of Southern Italy looks like pic related.

Allahuackbar

You are aware that the first taboo the jews broke was the mixing between the whites and the southern europeans, right? Their media pushed the 'tall, dark, and handsome' meme. The operative word being "dark'. Then it just got darker and darker and darker.

America was founded as a country for "white men", and for some reason, they didn't want that kind of european around. I wonder why that is…

Those men look just fine and I'd be honored to hang out with them. Desist your anti-Italianism faggotry.

I was angling for finding someone who would just do it, cash or non, without keeping and selling the data. Like a university research lab or something. I was curious if anyone had done so.

northern italians have wanted to get their ethnostate and get rid of the south for decades

now I really understand where the subhuman, macho retardness and impulsiveness in italian mafia movies comes from.

I'm getting this test done. Plenty of people who know theyre 100% white have taken this test in which its been comfirmed by this test. So they're honest for the most part.

Based on how i look, Im sure i have some degree of arab blood and want to know what it is, if any. If im hopefully 100% white, then Ill rejoice.

What fucking difference does it make? I have a drivers license. They already my name, picture, adress, DOB, weight, and height. They even know i browse and post on bad goy sites, as they do concerning you faggots.