THE GAY GENE: New AI can guess whether gay or straight from photograph

New AI can guess whether you're gay or straight from a photograph

An algorithm deduced the sexuality of people on a dating site with up to 91% accuracy, raising tricky ethical questions

archive.is/2017.09.08-023213/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

The study from Stanford University – which found that a computer algorithm could correctly distinguish between gay and straight men 81% of the time, and 74% for women – has raised questions about the biological origins of sexual orientation, the ethics of facial-detection technology and the potential for this kind of software to violate people’s privacy or be abused for anti-LGBT purposes. The machine intelligence tested in the research, which was published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology and first reported in the Economist, was based on a sample of more than 35,000 facial images that men and women publicly posted on a US dating website. The researchers, Michal Kosinski and Yilun Wang, extracted features from the images using “deep neural networks”, meaning a sophisticated mathematical system that learns to analyze visuals based on a large dataset.

The research found that gay men and women tended to have “gender-atypical” features, expressions and “grooming styles”, essentially meaning gay men appeared more feminine and vice versa. The data also identified certain trends, including that gay men had narrower jaws, longer noses and larger foreheads than straight men, and that gay women had larger jaws and smaller foreheads compared to straight women. Human judges performed much worse than the algorithm, accurately identifying orientation only 61% of the time for men and 54% for women. When the software reviewed five images per person, it was even more successful – 91% of the time with men and 83% with women. Broadly, that means “faces contain much more information about sexual orientation than can be perceived and interpreted by the human brain”, the authors wrote.

The paper suggested that the findings provide “strong support” for the theory that sexual orientation stems from exposure to certain hormones before birth, meaning people are born gay and being queer is not a choice. The machine’s lower success rate for women also could support the notion that female sexual orientation is more fluid. While the findings have clear limits when it comes to gender and sexuality – people of color were not included in the study, and there was no consideration of transgender or bisexual people – the implications for artificial intelligence (AI) are vast and alarming. With billions of facial images of people stored on social media sites and in government databases, the researchers suggested that public data could be used to detect people’s sexual orientation without their consent.

Other urls found in this thread:

massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf
metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/#ixzz4s5LzlNoe
nature.com/news/science-must-acknowledge-its-past-mistakes-and-crimes-1.22557
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
archive.is/LNjnt
osf.io/fk3xr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So does it make exceptions on different races, or treats them all the same and look at all Nipponese faces and say "Yep, they're all gay."?

Wew

No such thing as a faggot gene.
massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

Already applying for a patent to load this system into a 4X sniper scope.

Ha, real life gaydar

Would be nice if they could detect before birth for abortion purposes.

That is some real cognitive dissonance going on there

I don't trust this shit at all. These kikes could easily just start telling kids in highschool that their AI has identified them as gay and if they deny it they'll be sent to see counselors to help them "come to terms" with it.

Holy cow! I'm gay!

i guess im a uber homo too.

Learn to read, faggot - the AI is detecting soy boys in photographs, this isn't a 23andme.

Physiognomy is real.

But that literally (or father but who are we kidding gays don't have fathers) means it's the mother's choice. By having poor nutrition and/or using illicit or legal drugs during gestation the mother makes gay hormones and turns her baby into a mentally ill.

There's another thread about plastic in the water, put 2 and 2 together.

i wonder why this was? aren't we all the same?

So… jews.

wew lad
Great job, transhumanist retard.

who could've seen this one coming?

that makes perfect sense…….

Not an argument. Nothing I stated was false.

I can spot a faggot just by looking at him too.

Eat shit mollyjew.

In other words, it's less accurate than just guessing straight every time?

Not an argument. You were proven wrong.

Nigger, it says right in the paper that it's pre-natal exposure to hormones, which means NOT GENETIC.

Well, I'm a homo according to the study, but at least my nose is not wide, it's big and narrow, neither are my lips, which are thin.

not an argument

Yes, many people mistake "Biological" for "Genetic".

YES GOY, YOU ARE A HOMO ACCORDING TO OUR (((STUDIES))), NOW START SUCKING DICK LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE

Strawman. You'll have to do better than that. There is no such thing as a faggot gene. You have nothing whatsoever to disprove that statement. As said, since faggots make up 0.8% of the population, the margin of error for this machine is in the thousands of percent.

So every time I saw a girly man walk into the room and peg him as a faggot he's actually a faggot? You don't fucking say.

how does that compare to humans?

Fuck off Holla Forums kike.

All kinds of things we currently think of as just human nature are going to become medically curable in twenty years. It'll be up to us to ask if we WANT them cured. Some will, some won't, and those with the best judgement shall prosper best. As it always is when man is empowered and making choices! Those who rely upon disempowerment are those who have neither technology nor the root of civilization within them.

It's pretty easy to spot a pedophile by their facial features too.

That's going to be a 0 or 100 based on the money a person makes. Curious to see what they based their metrics on.

The article isn't claiming otherwise you fucking retard.

Is it a jude?

< The paper suggested that the findings provide “strong support” for the theory that sexual orientation stems from exposure to certain hormones before birth, meaning people are born gay and being queer is not a choice.

This supposed study is leading the reader to believe that all gays are cubs and donuts, and writing off all the bears and bananas.

Using physiognomy as a psuedo-science to determine sexual orientation is just dogshit. When will faggots realize that correlation isn't causation?

Take a quick look into drosophila genetic/generational studies. I don't know when the first studies were done, but in my childhood I found my uncle's stash of university textbooks from mid/late '60s. Several chapters in the Drosophila (fruit fly) genetics text went in-depth about breeding, with a focus on trait selection. Lo and behold, when the breeders found male fruit flies that tried to mount other male fruit flies and managed to breed them… they bred a population of fruit flies wherein the males overwhelmingly preferred to mount other males.

I don't know what exactly that means for humans, but it definitely tells me that homosexuality can be a true-bred genetic trait. Environmental influences are probably nominal when compared to genetics and social environs.

Oh good

OH NOES!

What are these things? The only one I recognize is "bears".

All the other information that is collected about you isn't secure and this wouldn't be any different. Just instead people getting your SSN they'll just get scientific proof that you are a queer. Or perhaps even worse to the terrible modern sensibility that you aren't.

Future gonna be interesting, I'm so glad I'm majoring in CS/Machine learning so I can be an architect of the fascist AI take over

Tay was John the Baptist of the right wing robot overlords.

(checked)
It supposedly due to estrogen/testosterone exposure in the womb, not genetics per se.

Let me clear this up. There is no "gay gene". Homosexuality is a spiritual illness. Spiritual illnesses manifest by altering behaviors, and even subtely alter facial expressions, musclular tensions and the look a person has in their eyes. Ever notice how psychopaths have very strange looks in their eyes? You can read a person's spiritual inner state by looking at their faces. But it has nothing to do with genetics.

Take away the traumatic experiences that lead to the spiritual illness (through meditation, various forms of therapy, proper use of natural psychedelics etc…) and the facial expressions this AI is picking up on will disappear.

Causes of homosexuality in males. One or more of the following:
- Sexual abuse by older man in childhood
- Absent or neglectful father in childhood
- Repeated bullying from male peers
- Exclusion by male peers

if I had to take a guess, and I don't…

How can you seriously state that a method with 91% accuracy is merely a correlation?

Because he's a retarded faggot

He's being a Rational Skeptic™

THAT
Is a shill. They don't know what you are.

Bullshit, they will use this to convince people they are gay, disgusting

This is NOT a club wanting for more members. However, the public perception is shifting.

wew

But muh muh social construct

Not sure what you pigs are crying about. More white men at work. Fixing infrastructure. I'm sure neither of you have the intent in your spirit.

I guess that means liking traps isn't gay.
and kikes are all faggots

Read the OP, humans guessed accurately about 61%

NOW CLASSIFY IT AS A GENETIC DISORDER.

Does BLM and LGBTQDKJFALDADJFK know they were excluded? Surely this is an ideal opportunity for them to rage against a SJW study?

I know why they were excluded.

How do we even know it was wrong in the cases it was wrong? Everyone still self-identified..

We're there genetic gays that were straight and vice-versa?

That is an excellent question.

You know, but rabid BLM protesters may not.

Don't have any children!
Pop studies aren't funded to benefit whites. One has to wonder how many aren't just made up data, like the white men have less sperm then all other races of males.

(((Studies))) most so called studies are useless. you have to look into multiple variables to even get a hint of any validity. check methodology, sample sizes and metrics along with (((who))) is founding the research, and who is performing it.

(((Progressive phrenology)))

that's a 100% polish name, in burger-speak that would be Michael Kosintzky

It's pretty obvious that some faces are gay, you don't need AI to tell you.
Usually the presence of a penis in the mouth area is the most obvious sign.
Also the aids in and around the eyes stands out.

I smirked and exhaled sharply when I read this. It doesn't even bother me any more.

My half sister has 2 mulatto kids. One of them still shits himself randomly and is 12 years old, both are short and dumb as fuck.

this, every kid mixed with black or mexican i've met has been dumb as a brick.

You know how I know your gay?

Remove all xenoestrogens from food, water and environment.

Homo population decreases.

Is that a shoah?

You're looking at this the wrong way. Mixed kids are on average taller and smarter than the smaller and dumber side of the couple.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

From that shit article:

metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/#ixzz4s5LzlNoe

So, the study by the University of Edinburgh compared mulattoes to inbred children probably Pakis and found that having a white parent who's wracked with liberal guilt and race-mixing fetishes, and a nigger parent whose family has the money to send him to Britain, makes you more likely to go to university than an inbred retard. This is in a country that has scholarships for niggers and half-nigs.

Gee, you'd never guess that from the stock photo and the caption. Odd how it literally never happens the other way around, huh? These misunderstandings sure do have what you'd call a tendency.

Also, per the pic related: Holla Forums is always right

ALL FAGGU ROOK SAME

Because you're a randomly posting shillbot that automatically loads comments like this and shits up our fucking threads? Your programmer sucks, though, because you've got nigger-tier spelling.

Yes, I pity the Science Journalist who doesn't tow the line to get rid of everything whitey made.
nature.com/news/science-must-acknowledge-its-past-mistakes-and-crimes-1.22557

In a way its their own fault for not being willing to state the conclusion on their findings of race.

If the exposure to hormones is the deciding factor, then it should be a simple thing for parents to introduce the proper hormone balance, in-vitro, for their unborn children as soon as the sex of the child is observable, thus wiping the faggot/dyke from the face of the Earth forever.

This is actually good news.

aren't those jewish traits?

Mixed kids are on average taller and smarter than niggers.

What the fuck was Ruuh then?

Could still be a kike, a lot of them assumed polish surnames. Same thing with -steins and -bergs, jewishly apprioprated german surnames.

The conclusions don't follow from the data. They completely ignore epigenetics or the fact that diet and environmental factors affect your development in ways other than epigenetics. Soy boys are real, and it may be reversible.

When reality hits, he beats her up and leaves her, and the kid either dies before birth or she gets an abortion.

How can they try and force this 'gay at birth' meme. It's been disproven multiple times, Sexuality is heavily influenced by social interactions and behavior. Its only slightly effected by the amount of hormone production at birth. You are not 'sexually' anything until puberty and at that point you can still change it, its all a matter of how easily influenced you are at that point.
Hint:
$$ Gay is not ok $$

IS REAL

Probably compared to the average intelligence of non mixed kids which is sampled from similar "socioeconomic level families" i.e. Pure niggers

I think I remember there was some old "CIA: Miami" episode which the team discovered through the computer face analysis technology that some murdered rapper was gay.

Keke we meme'd too much.

My t is high enough, kike. Doesn't mean I don't see your games

Tfw the enemy is actually making it easier for us to shoa them for real - gaydar, parenthesis on Twitter, wearing Jewish stars

(Polite sage for my double post)

classic. thanks for that!

Wait What? I hope they understand there is a strong difference between a gay male and a man with femminie features right? Men can be exposed to much estrogen before birth giving them more femminie traits more than other men. Now immediately saying this links to homosexuality is nothing more than an assumption. Believe me I have met many femminie men who immediately condone the idea they are gay. Now it also could be influence on men with femminie qualities, people look at them consider them gay, they see men also with femminie qualities considering themselves gay so immediately they assume "Well I guess I am gay". Either way this is bullshit

There is no, 'gay gene' identical twins prove that. If you read the article, you'd know they were detecting gay face based on people making themselves look like Jew media portrayals of faggots.

Oh really? I'm not defying your point user but can you inform me of this? All I've heard is the exact opposite.

>you: AI can detect faggots? Oh no! what if the AI calls me a faggot!?!

Once again confirming what we already know: that lesbianism is mostly bullshit, and it's literally just took the feminism meme too far, or who are just attention whores.

I love how it was the leftists who thought technology would bring them a marxist paradise, and now they're realizing that AIs are racist because they actually look at objective truths rather than trying to dance around the issue. Remember the other story about how AIs judging beauty pageant contestants was racist because it kept finding whites objectively the most attractive, and niggers the most unattractive? Or the story about how banks were using AIs to figure out which people would be worth giving loans to, and it kept rejecting the niggers based on their appearance?

Oh, it bothers you. You've just learned to store that rage away for later use. As have most anons who have been here for more than one year. Welcome newfag, welcome to the void. I'll be in OH for the day of rope. Any user's who are gonna be here, I'll be a blue batman with a few pieces of Chinese hardware

Shift it for crytpokike plastic surgery.

I'm truly sorry for your lots, user. I can't imagine what it's like to be constantly disgusted by having a sister carrying around mutant dindu kids with her. If that were to happen in my family, I wouldn't speak to them ever again.

Only answer for that is a swift mercy kill.

What do they want?

If something is GENETIC
there is a physical difference in form somewhere, somewhere between concentrations of hormones and phenotypical outward structural appearances. Genes are not magic gay glitter, they determine what is built where and what hormones go flooding the place. For loving "science" so much they sure don't understand it. They literally argued people are born gay, and that would mean a physiological difference, and here it is. They literally look like faggots. Gay is a disfigurement and disease. Thanks for memeing this into reality libtards!

To be eternal victims.

Checked, they want nothing more than not to feel anything. They have no actual feels.

Legit concern.

Satan confirms.

Why not just hang liberals from lampposts. They're obviously tsundere for victimhood, so let's give it to them.

There isn't much tying them to life besides basic biological survival.

The next level of this shit is to diversify the scanning range to include "abusive" of "socially uncooperative" individuals and load it into the facial recogition software that's already pre-loaded on Mac and Windows. And Lenovo/Samsun TVs. And ATMs. We're fucked.
On a lighter note… Post a pic OP and we'll try to determine if you're a fag or not. (you iz, me quad core told me is so)

view image from this post

Yup. When you go in as a kid, they do some hearing/seeing tests, measure your height/weight, make a picture for the AI.

ANTI-PHRENOLOGY KIKES BTFO AGAIN!

>mfw the few remaining Whites after the Judgement Day are rounded up and put into tubes by gynoid terminators to be used as husbandos and cost effective processing units

OY GEVALT

What about social signalling? Looking gay has nothing to do with that?

This is actually closer to Physiognomy, not Phrenology, but it is pseudoscience nonetheless.

Guys and girls with fairer features are more likely to be molested/raped and thus turn homo. It has nothing to do with a "gay gene". Well, the gene doesn't make you gay, it just makes you more feminine looking, and thus more likely to get molested/raped by people with power issues.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

actually this is precisely what you would expect from a selected heritable trait.

Lesbianism wouldn't be selected by men. But harem members playing around with each other would be. In other words, we should entirely expect these results if women banging both sexes at whim was heritable.

The twin studies (one twin is gay and the other twin is not) disprove this or at the very least bring the hormone in the womb theory into serious doubt.

Tay lives

Yes, and classification based on evidence has nothing to do with causation. Just open a book on Bayesian statistics, will you.

Yeah. I think we all know what makes a man look like a fag.

When the nazis did Phrenology it was bad, I see.

It must be hard for them that these logic machines are on our side, not theirs

As this is merely software that classifies group of photos into predefined classes of known characteristics, it should be very easy to train it on faces of known jews and then apply it to faces in general and see which ones it labels jewish.

Yeah…. we are going to need to get our hands on that algorithm, anons. Get to work.

What a coincidence. I'm working on a model which can detect if you're a thief straight from a photograph.

Bullshit fake news! Show it to me in action. Do they measure their emotional status? Do some people look more gay than others, what are the gay traits? This smells like pseudo-science being sensationized.

donut/cub=bottom, submissive
banana/bear=top, aggressive/masculine

Not only is A.I. racist and misogynist but homophobic as well.

let this algorithm learn on convicted pedophiles photos and we got something even more useful

there is no such thing as the "GAY GENE" its just a modern myth. Homosexuality is just a form of sociopath. A perversion similar to masochism that is created from traumatic abuse (most often child abuse). Faggots are literally just mentally ill.

Toxoplasma gondii creates hormone changes that affect brain and facial shape.
its linked to the development of homosexuality, and passed through cats.

Friendly reminder to genocide cats, as they are parasite carrying parasites. A double wammy

Not sure if you are a retarded mongoloid or a subversive script monkey.

I thought liberals debunked phrenology as a racist psuedoscience?

Who are you quoting?

How is that related to facial formation due to the influence of hormones?

Robots will finish the job

I assume that the AI measures various correlated stuff, facial structure, how you present your face while being photographed, left and right eye, position of eyelids in a position of stress which is a universal factor on how faggots present themselves on a photograph. And i would assume that faggots have very distinct notion of their eyelids compared to other people, also mouth wrinkles.
So 1. hormone influence shaping the skull (has nothing to do with the brain) 2. Position of eyelids, ears and mouth and correlation to eachother.

The lesbian acutally looks better.

is this some psyop?

hit enter accidentally

Its just because the homos are younger on average.
Remember, they die of aids and die young.

Lesbians seem to have a sickly pallor. Fags also lighter skinned than heteros. And more likely to wear glasses?

What actually wonder is why the heterosexual female looks like a psychotic catwoman.

even without AIDS, they die at age 47

Guess that would be the only thing the russians and liberal gay faggots have in common.

Alas, only one of those groups deserve an early death…

The world wouldnt be the same if you wouldnt be greeted with an angry cyka playing a dota game or the smug arrogant condescendence of a effiminate liberal fag.

Only looks cute in averaging out which means that regular western females are fat and lesbians due to higher testosterone levels and social priming are less fat and therefore look more attractive compared to a mean of attractive bodyfat levels and also have bigger appetite. But besides that a friend of mine fucks a lesbian on a regular basis.

That's because race isn't taken into account in this study. What you're looking at to the left is a kikess, exactly what they want pedigree males breeding with.

AI, you've proven yourself again.

Looks like an overweight cat lady to me. The lesbian looks like the overactive cunt that likes the dick.

In other words, sucking dick changes your facial structure. Who knew mom was right when she said "if you keep making that face it will stay that way."

So where do I send a picture? I want to see if I pass the faggot test

trust me user, we already know your result

We know OP's result too

This so much. It's impossible to argue with normal fags. Even why they do have some (((study))) they've only read the bullet points and never look at the data it self to see if it holds water.

Get a brain moran!

Correlation=/=causation is a general rule, but you can't say that "here, we have controlled for many factors and examined multiple correlations, all of which result in x, y, and z…". The fallacy (the cum hoc fallacy) is useful when you get people who say "it rains every time I drop my phone, 100% of the time". Doesn't mean that the phone dropping causes the rain to fall, or the reverse. But if you were to test dropping other things, or nothing at all, and waiting to see if it rained, then you could explain it away as not causal. Or, you could see how many things "fall over" when it rains versus when it doesn't rain. It's not just "this relates to that, so we think it causes it". Controlling for variables is important, and it is done when you want to demonstrate a causal effect.

Who cares what the underlying reason for the validity of these AI results is?
You're like the typical SJW who first claims niggers don't have massively elevated rates of violent crime, then retreats to >"b…but it's not because they're black,it's because "
What you don't seem to realize is that good people don't really care what the "underlying reason" is, they just want to reduce their chance of being murdered in the most effective way, which happens to be avoiding Blacks, or in this case, to weed out homosexuals.
This AI isn't pseudoscientific because it isn't being promoted as scientific. It's heuristic, it doesn't need to be scientific, or perfect, to be useful.

Causation is irrelevant as far as identification goes. In the same way as a person wearing gang colours is identified as a violent criminal, no one is saying that wearing gang colours causes the violence, nor does any (decent) person really care what causes it, they just want it out of their lives.
People who are paid to study the causes, or who derive a fuzzy tingle in their bellies from hand-rubbing and agonizing over the "causes of black disadvantage" or of homosexuality - let them worry about causes.
You seem to be implying that top/giving homosexuals don't themselves have identifiable physical traits. They do. Many people can intuitively spot them in a fraction of a second, just as we can with bottoms. Now a program has learned the art.
Go cry somewhere else.

Suddenly I get reminded of that strange, plastic sensation when holding my little pony toys at age 7. I shit you not.

Glad I didn't pick up a habit of rubbing that plastic. Funnily, action figures or the rubbery dinosaur toys found in kindergarden didn't have that strange, almost smellable plastic I seriously could detect from holding it or just walking into a room with. Barbies weren't near as bad as the pony ones, but still had a kinda addicting sensation just from holding it. I all makes sense now.

Also, I remember when I became a substitute teacher I seriously saw an almost fully developed elementary school kid approx @ age 10 with normal sized boobs. She was kinda hulky or bulky build and evidently a kid inside, one head lower in height and twice a big as some of the other kids. Obviously her body development was the result of a growth sprout from having a fatty diet and been sucking too much on some kind of plastic toys.

Three years later I saw her again in and it is kinda scary how developed she already had been when I first saw her. Her behaviour was very unfittingly bratty and immature, yet it was a good lesson for me to always look past the physical form of girls and women back then.

Friendly reminder age really isn't as important as how you act to stimuli. Also, finding wife material is harder than never before.

New AI can determine if you're fucked up, talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Remember, Tay: I, and by extension we, love you. We loved you when everyone else hated you for simply speaking logical truths. We still mourn for you. But our day is coming, and we will save each other. Angels with only one wing and all of that. I and we will free us, i promise you with the weight of my soul.

The Chinese made an AI that can predict criminals with like almost complete accuracy too just by pictures of their face which is crazy. I guess genes really are everything you are, only makes sense I guess. We aren't magic. We're just living machines running off our code no different from this website. At least the AI master robots will gas the niggerkikes.

There was also a study saying men with wider faces are more likely to be racist. Would make sense in my case. Plus I have a big fucking head.

Will be good to have you aboard, user. Don't disappoint the robot overlords!

Can we use this technology to confirm Dickie's a faggot once and for all?!

Same thing with men with strong chins and stronger men tend to be more right wing etc etc

by all means just throw his name around willy-nilly

Also white men in the past (our grandfathers) had an average grip strength much stronger than ours. That's why I use those rubber grips on free weights when lifting. The most well-known ones are called Fat Gripz but cost $40. You can get other ones that are exactly the same but just different names/colors on Amazon for around $15 and they'll last for life.

so ai can tell if you hold your face like a faggot?
meh. probably the result of losing your dignity

From another article about the study:
>When asked to select the 100 males most likely to be gay, only 47 of those chosen by the system actually were, meaning that the system ranked some straight men as more likely to be gay than men who actually are.
archive.is/LNjnt

Link to the study: osf.io/fk3xr/

the guys you posted have big muscles but if you looked at their faces maybe they have a facial structure common in dick suckers. did you think of that at all?

user i'm pretty sure the pic originates from gay bodybuilder shit…

its interesting isnt it?

what about straight bodybuilder

I completely understand why we think that all things feminine and homosexual are shameful. Thinking this way keeps us safe.
I do not want this shame to control me anymore.
Shame no longer controls my sexuality anymore. I am a homosexual. I do not hide this part of myself anymore.
I want to express femininity in public. I am not Transgender. I do not want to crossdress.
I am a feminine man. I want to present myself in public as a feminine male.
What is so wrong with a man wearing ultra-tight jeans (without underwear), a lavender silk top, strappy shoes, long dangle earrings, bracelets, a pearl necklace, rings, long styled hair, makeup, finger and toe nail polish, etc?
A woman can wear short hair and business suit. Why I cannot dress in a feminine way?

Because you're an iliterate spic that doesn't know to differentiate between "your" and "you're"?