URGENT: EQUIFAX LEAK RESULTING IN 143 MILLION US CUSTOMERS INFORMATION BEING COMPROMISED

URGENT: EQUIFAX LEAK RESULTING IN 143 MILLION US CUSTOMERS INFORMATION BEING COMPROMISED

Wouldn't be fucking convenient if every single American household had to replace SS cards with SS chips?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Di8sN#selection-2457.0-2457.202
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf
registrar.amazon.com
icann.org/epp#ok
icann.org/wicf/
trustedidpremier.com/eligibility/eligibility.html
trustedidpremier.com/static/terms
linkedin.com/in/susan-m-93069a/
clark.com/personal-finance-credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/
wildwestdomains.com
archive.is/WCFNA
creditkarma.com/credit-cards/i/credit-card-utilization-and-your-credit-score/
archive.is/tU0fD
twitter.com/webster/status/906346071210778625
civic.com/
uport.me/
coinschedule.com
twitter.com/gexcolo/status/906789811859738624
t.co/ebTtHaRatI
archive.is/mJEXK
equihxbdrjn5czx2.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking forgot the source.

archive.is/Di8sN#selection-2457.0-2457.202

Oh my god.
Equifucked.

I don't really give a shit. I defaulted on a mortgage and many credit cards when I was 8 years old so my credit is fucked anyway. These credit reporting agencies will do nothing to correct it.

I have the same name as my dad and he took all that credit using my social security number.

this is why we need to license encryption and make sure everyone has to sign in with an internet id before going online.

You came to the wrong board

Beat me to it.

Anyone got the DB?

u mad?

That's a lot of assfucked normalfags.

The joke's on them. All my Equifax information is inaccurate.

If I'm correct, that's just shy of every single household in America.

I can't help being the son of a criminal. It's not like I asked for it.

This. Why hasn't everyone been doing this unless their getting a house mortgage? Or even just giving them as little as info as possible which means less for (((them))) to steal?

Don't give away too many of (((their))) plans. Especially the part about forced injections.

This right here. Never own the plastic jew.

How many Enrons does that make now?

They waited until today to make it publicly known.
Their stocks were at 137.42 when they found out.

Forgot pic

Enron fucked up only by defrauding people who invested in them.

Equifax just assraped half the country.

Enron could not have possibly fucked up as badly as Equifax just did. They had no mechanism to do that.

Disregard this.
I thought it said July 1st
The price on the 29th is the same as it is now.

Not gonna lie, these guys find 1.8 million in spare pockets.

serious question - why are these databases even connected to the internet to get hacked in the first place? why are they not locked to a local intranet and have employees use secondary computers for the transfer of the data when needed?

You have to go back.

Man, I lived like this for 26 years. Then I got a security backed credit card and only used it for gas.

Now I'm 32, I have 3 credit cards, not an insane amount of debt but you need to play the game to get low interest rates. The only reason I have any debt is because I got married and her family has less than zero dollars white trash background

But ya, if you can figure out how to get through life without the plastic jew, do it.

heh
look at this guy

Those pieces of shit deserve to fucking hang for what they've done and so do you for rooting for them.

There are alternatives to Jew Credit cards, like Credit Builder Loans
however those are jew-influenced as well, but they are not as risky as credit cards

So they accidentally doxed half the country, waited until they could sell their stock to tell everyone, and ran off with $1.8 million? Fuckers should hang.

I'm a WASP. There's nowhere for me to go back to unless I time travel back to 17th century England.

Why the fuck do these retarded niggers even exist?

I couldn't agree with this more. It should happen tomorrow after a swift trial, but what are the chances of that? I'll wear an American flag pin for the rest of my life if these bastards get serious jail time, I'll get an eagle tattooed to my cock if they hang.

Really? Revealing already public information (because SSN and drivers license info is all public record already which is why it's dumb to use for identification) is what did it for you? Not making it possible to make practically all Americans indentured servants, but giving out their social serial numbers?

be more obvious kike

every bill you didn't pay that went to collections, list of your previous addresses, companies you have worked for, your SSN, all stuff used to verify who you are to the government.

kekked, where are you from?

What is CIA BRUTALKANGAROO?
What is NSA GENIE & GENTE?

So exactly (((who))) breached the information? Seems a bit weird to me that if this (((breach))) was such a big issue to the Equifax people they wouldn't have gone for the Stock Market Shekels as quickly as they did before telling the AP of what happened

I use Equifax Canada, so I'm good, right?..

This affects Leafs and Bongs too, they offer a part in their site where they ask for your SS and Last name, if you get a no answer you're peachy, if you get a date of when they'll get back to you, you're fucked

Fuck I meant
sage for doublepost

That would explain why my cc was used overseas for an ammount of 3.50.

They might have been testing you to see if you notice a small amount before moving on to full blown buying cars. Take care of that shit pronto.

You should call the number on the back of the card immediately and have it canceled.

already done, this was about two months ago.

Trigger warning: Shameless Jimposting

Well, another reason I'm glad I've never used credit.

Can't wait for the non-american death toll implying they'll say a thing.

Fuck credit and fuck kikes.
My credit was near 800, until the electric company at my old shit apartment fucked up my last bill and put some shit on my credit for literally under two dollars. now its under 600. I could fix it but I really dont give a fuck. Fuck kikes. Fuck credit. Fuck the system. Tyler Durden plz

(heil'd)

dammit Anonymous Legion!

Its not a perfect solution but its probably better than whatever solution they were using.

Wow, even SSNs. Kikes on spikes can't come soon enough.

The fuck is the logic with this?

thank god i froze my credit. fucking kikes and their jewish systems

YEP

Perhaps, were accelerating towards the monitory reset much faster than we all thought possible.

chops - paper - digital

21st Century Shit Baby

So what does this mean to the people who have been affected by the data leak?

did it come from a lake in the Scottish Highlands?

Reset doesn't happen unless the USD becomes useless. This might wake up some more normalfags who get fucked with otherwise it will be swept under the rug like almost all credit card hacks. Unless (((they))) do something stupid like chipping everyone.

Speculation
Another angle of this is that the kikes want the monetary reset without themselves being blamed now. And the new international currency is ready and waiting.

You guys know that have a credit card has nothing to do with the information companies like Equifax have on you to create a credit file. Even if you have nothing in your credit file you still have a file. You are not somehow removed from this situation just because you've avoided credit cards or credit in general.

if you were involved in the leak you data is now somewhere in the world and will probably be used eventually. Freeze your shit, fraud alert it up, cancel and cc you got and get new ones and hope you arent too late. You're the only person who can take action to protect yourself, the company itself doesnt care. Also, dont waste money on credit monitoring its just a jewish trick that only helps AFTER the damage has been done not before.

user…

top kek, you're suppose to marry a girl from a poor country rather than a poor hoe with debt

this

Wew
These

Confirm the kikes want a monetary reset without getting killed themselves. Just wait for russian or north korean hackers to be blamed falsely for this. Otherwise kikes would just hide it by auto reseting everyones credit numbers like they do when theives steal credit cards.

Also debit cards are not affected unless you used them for something involving credit like a loan or mortgage. (((They))) still have everyones SSN though.

Have you not noticed SS cards are made flimsy and are easy to replicate? Why do you think that is? I'd say we have at least a few more "elections" before that agenda gets pursued.

TL;DR

What does this mean?

So this is how they make us a citizen-less nation.

it means check your credit for identity theft, and call every cellular carrier you are not using and tell them to block accounts opened in your name.

Thanks

how do people like you even make it in life when you ask retarded questions like this? i dont understand

This seems more likely

No because of technicallities in the law(not the legal system) only people born on usa state's soil are citizens. The federal district of columbia can collapse on itself while everyone else is fine. Although it would be nice if trump just said fuck everything and became a dictator or something.
this is fiction

I get the credit cards being stolen but other than that why is it a big deal?

Apart from the obvious

equifax has everything you need to open an account anywhere, social security numbers, credit card numbers, the answers to all your security questions.

when the bank asks you, "what previous address did you live at when you were in XXX", who do you think they're bouncing that off of?

i just dont get why you cant google something as simple as "equifax credit breach" and read the COUNTLESS articles explaining what to do. it also wasnt credit card information it was driver license number, ss, addresses, phone numbers. Any of those combinations leads to people opening credit lines in your name, buying things with any cc info they did get, etc.

Thanks alot, i get it now

it's going to have an impedance on consumer confidence. On-line retailers are going to have to jump through more hoops and decline legit sales to protect themselves. During an event of credit card fraud, retailers lose out once the CC company gets a complaint about a phoney purchase.

IE: You order battle toads on-line with a stolen cc, you get battle toads, retailer gets the middle finger from the CC comp at the end of the month.

shit son they're the ones who make the security queastions

Gas yourself.

I've never even heard of this company and somehow a third of the US population used them all this time?

that's not how it works, forget your password or have to talk to some account person at the bank over the phone to do important account shit and they make you answer questions based on your credit report to verify your identity

Right, but anyone can already get that by putting in a credit check and the information was already being sold off. More likely they just finished selling off all the data and wanted to clear themselves of liability when it inevitably got traced back so they pulled a Yahoo! style "opps we got hacked."

these are the verification ones they generate for banks, you fucking complete retard.

nobody uses them by choice, any time you apply for a loan or try to open a credit card or do anything involving your credit you give them permission to check those records, and in the process send your information to them, which they then record indefinitely for ever so they can sell it back to you and other companies.

If you get a yes answer it means they're going to tack on fake charges because you'll believe it.

Because if you did, you'd probably just get this

OY VEY YOUR CREDITS HACKED, guess you better pay up for the extra few years of credit protection goy
eheheheheh

no credit? no record? oh good we'll just add this to your information on your next credit ding, that it came from this address with this social security number and this phone number, everything the bank had on the credit application, and then we'll record that for the end of time. that's how the record get's started.

Do we have dox on the ratfink turbokike execs who delayed the news for months so they could cash out?

that kind of info is absolute power, I can't see anyone voluntarily sharing that even for money.

get ready for over 9000 phishing sites offering this

It's not though. With all the data collection agencies around today and all the other leaks virtually every major company has their own database on everyone. Moreover, the credit bureaus have made it their business to sell that information since before "big data" was a thing.

So they're some kind of behind-the-scenes middleman company that my credit cards run through without me ever even knowing about their existence?

that's true, and as people's data change over time, there's always fresh data to sell. I hate this fucking gay earth.

if you're dumb enough to fall for some enrollment program, then you deserve to have all your information used and go into some obscene debt over your willful ignorance. there are countless sources other than the fucking site that lost your data to find information on what to do. youre just making excuses for people being retarded. its ok though, normies are essential when it comes to things like this so that those of us who take action first wont get affected

I imagine the jews who run this company who just ran out are looking at some serious time in a federal "niggers fuck my ass" prison.

yee, it's a data-mine that companies refer to in order to gauge you as a customer

what a wonderfully american diverse non-jewish organization

BTC is a test…launched, when? late 2008?

The NSA foretold the test by more than a decade:
>groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

What the end game with BTC is remains unknown but the fact that the blockchain hasn't been in the works for some time is irrefutable.

I sincerely fucking doubt that these guys will get anything more severe than a small fine. Hell, they probably won't even get fined for more than the amount of stock that they dumped, leaving them a tidy profit. Even the LIBOR group only got a minuscule pittance of a fine, and they were fudging international interest rates for literally more money than was in circulation.

John Hartman looks like Phil Hartman

Wasn't the Americo supposed to be a thing once? A counterpart to the Euro?

Equifax is "too big to fail"

exactly this. if 2008 didnt tech you guys anything, then you're lacking in the mental department. NO ONE went to jail for the massive crimes committed back then and everyone in big wigs won.

It would be pretty funny if they ended up getting waterboarded with their own vintage wine collections.

im betting some of them are ex-gov intel

Double Dubs Checked!

Lets play the Jewing guessing game. Get the ones I didn't mark.

totally not a token move at all.

The jokers at this level all probably have resumes like Micheal Aquino with professional, government, and occult experience all laid out together plain in plain and brazen English, complete with LARPy coat of arms.

rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf

It's a gigantic cosmopolitan cult of pedo /fringe/ retards. I am so tired of living in a world ruled by these degenerate low-rank demon pigs in human clothing.

Paulino, Andy and Hartman.

That's literally a violation of 17 CFR 240.10b5-1, i.e. "acting on material non-public information", or more commonly known as insider trading. They're fucked.

Yea and hopefully Obama will get arrested for funding isis

This is the face of a man who has skeletons in his closet of such depravity, that even his (((peers))) would have a hard time imagining them

i was surprised she was the only one, but diversity doesn't apply when it displaces the jews, that's for lower levels

LMFAO

They're probably only hanging around until their Israeli passports arrive.

My fantasy:

It checks out.

im sure it isn't wrong, since most anglicize their names anyway

Yes, they maintain credit reporting standards in the US, serving as middlemen between banks, retailers and anyone else that is willing to pay big bucks to look at your data. The big three in the US are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Some businesses may also get information from Innovis.

Worked in finance for several years doing system integrations, including Equifax.

This could end up hurting (((them))) the most as it undermines the foundations of the credit industry if the reporting agency data is unreliable. The main risk for the average user is identity theft, which was always a risk.

This also potentially exposes people with assumed identities (witness protection, intelligence operatives, etc). We still don't know who stole the data, if it was a nation state it could be cross referenced against other intelligence sources.

Yeah I was looking at him after I posted. He does look like a sick mother fucker.

No.I wanted to see if I was crazy. My Jewdar freaks me the fuck out sometimes. I can look at them and see it. But I'll admit wasn't to sure on Dann Adams, Joseph.Loughran 3rd, or Prasanna Dhore. He looks like he could be half.

Trump's nationalist successor will declare a jubilee year, officially discharge all private debt, and bring back the greenback, a labor-backed currency. Then he'll gas all the kikes.

And who do you imagine that will be? Should we pick someone young? Like our (I know he was sort of our) version of JFK? Trump will be 77 when he leaves office, so maybe someone in his early 40s (or even late 30s)? But there's no one who fits that bill. How can we get someone with no political experience AND only a short lifetime of private business experience up where we got Trump?

According to the link (>>>Holla Forums13373136) in the GamerGate thread I'm affected. At least I think I am, I think it'd tell me if I was off the hook. I guess the worst they can do is drain my (((college))) fund and force me to drop out of school, since I'm a poor-ass motherfucker otherwise, but I still don't know how bad I can get fucked without buying into the credit system. Doubt there's anything I can do about it at this point either.

kek will provide a new avatar, maybe even someone lurking now

Maybe I could spend the next seven years drawing up actual bills–in proper legalese–to form the foundation of a campaign of ideology…

Selling your information is a big business, from advertisers to whomever else is willing to pay for it. That's why you should be using a fucking ad blocker or ad nauseum and refraining from using any botnets, and to never use electronic interactions if possible, and never putting any personal info on your machine and instead on a piece of paper if you need it so badly as a reminder.
Oh and as we speak whatever botnets you have installed on your machine is giving your info away like Steam, both to make money and out of pure convenience.

but it's the same ss number, just on a chip
every single american household has a 50/50 chance of getting FUCKED

Martha Stewart went to prison for $20k.

thanks faggots

This, the information includes everyones shit since credit and social security are at a national level.

Imagine I'm a pharmacist and I act like a retard and take an obviously forged script for percocets, and then dispense this controlled substance to the person without getting any ID to verify who they are. Then the DEA or state board comes knocking and wants to check all my scripts and records, as they do from time to time. They notice this fraudulent script, and see that I have no collected any actual ID on who I gave it to.

Who is to blame? Do they arrest the patient who's name the fraudster used to get the drugs? Do they arrest the doctor, whose script pad the fraudster stole?
NO, I THE PHARMACIST AM TO BLAME. I AM LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO RECORD PHOTO ID. I ALSO HAVE A DUTY TO REPORT CLEARLY FRAUDULENT SCRIPTS.

Likewise, it's the fucking credit union's fault for giving out credit/loans without even fucking verifying my identity. Having mail-in forms for credit cards that you don't even need to show up for in person with photo ID to get is utterly fucking retarded.

The way to solve this problem is to hold banks/credit unions directly accountable for fraudulent loans. If they give out credit cards to people based only on filling out a correct birthday and SSN, and it ends up being the wrong person, they should be the one to eat that cost, with no hit to someone's credit score. This would actually give banks the incentive needed to switch to a more secure system, using in-person photo ID authentication. Of course, we all know this will never happen, because god forbid we hold banks accountable for anything, and god forbid we do anything that could even SLIGHTLY lower the transaction velocity in our debt-based economy.

>>>/gaschamber/

Kaczynski pls go.

I'm just hoping this triggers a financial collapse from tons of people realizing they can just open up credit lines with other people's information, which causes the banks to lose a ton of money and everyone's credit ratings tank. I'd give my left nut for a total ban on usury.

What is Equifax

underage detected

Kike middleman for collecting info to use against goyim.

Well, fuck.

facebook, but for bank shills. And they have everyone's credit information.

SSNs were never designed to be national I'd numbers. Americans didn't WANT national I'd numbers. That's no good for a kike so they figured that in order identify every person they would just use a number most Americans would eventually get. They always find a way.

jews with everyone's credit info

What are the actual arguments against legitimate national ID numbers anyway? Keep in mind that the lack of a national ID is also what led to the convoluted voting system where you don't need any ID at all, mind you.

And because we refused to have a real ID, we just ended up getting SSN used as a de facto national ID anyway, except much worse and with basically no real security to it.

we could ship you off to australia to live with the rest of your kind

My bets.

Do you know where you are?
A combination of accurate census numbers taken every so often and paper ballots only with no mail in save for troops overseas(why do we have them overseas?) would solve that. That is if you truly had no choice but to gather everyones vote.

Nobody can seem to answer this for me, so I ask again- isn't this insider trading? Shouldn't these people being going to prison for this?

(((traders))) going to prison
Oi vey dat dumb goy, dat would be annudah shoah.

i mean look back at enron (and a lot of other jewish companies) and you can easily see this shit happened all the time. I think with how 2008 played out it may be technically considered insider trading but it wont have any real effects on the fucks that did it. Not to mention as another user said 1.8 million is quite honestly chump change when split between 3 execs. Reality sucks but until people have nothing left to lose, nothings gunna change

They should be executed for this. SHOULD.

Fuckoff we're full

Shut up shitpostistan. You earned it.

WHAT THE FUCK!
I run a business that has 8 employees and a couple of weeks ago I got a false charge of ~$17,000 dollars, it fucked with payroll I took the cut personally until the bank figured it out, I knew my white accountant didn't fuck up. I myself have good security and think I can trust everyone I hired. It's been screwing with me thinking there was a traitor or someone had hacked into the server.

These are the people who did this to you.

And with chips to they suffer RFID exposure, if everyone's got one I'm sure some enterprising individuals will see how profitable it'd be to crack it. Then everyone would have to get their chips taken out and or get regular (((updates))) which might monitor their personal activity, like if the chip has a bit of memory to sense heat spikes.

My bets go to Dhore, Gamble, and maybe Stripe? Wilbanks is an obvious jewess

Can't say I'm surprised, they all have that cryto-jew stare. If there is a class action lawsuit for damages I'll definitely join in, put them out of business.

Though I think (((they))) might have just done this whole thing on purpose, oops we gave out all your information.

The company they are offering monitoring from (trustedidpremier.com) was just registered days ago.

$ whois trustedidpremier.com
Domain Name: TRUSTEDIDPREMIER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2157515886_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.registrar.amazon.com
Registrar URL: registrar.amazon.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-29T04:59:16Z
Creation Date: 2017-08-28T17:25:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-08-28T17:25:35Z
Registrar: Amazon Registrar, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 468
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2062661000
Domain Status: ok icann.org/epp#ok
Name Server: NS-1426.AWSDNS-50.ORG
Name Server: NS-1667.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-402.AWSDNS-50.COM
Name Server: NS-934.AWSDNS-52.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: icann.org/wicf/

whats your point user? its highly likely they had to set up a branch of the company dedicated to monitoring specific customers who were impacted by the breach. do you suspect something else?

no of course not, its not like its some jewish trick or anything.

post yfw you never used (((equifax)))

It's time to start.

oy vey your sarcasm is strong. the only jewish trick about it is signing up and paying for a service that does absolutely nothing for the consumer other than cost them money for a service that tells them they had unusual activity on their account AFTER it has already happened. Furthermore, you have their ToS saying that you are essentially giving up your rights to suing them. Idk if that domain is jewish or not (probably is) but i advise any anons going to sign up to avoid it.

no goy, not sarcasm, this was not a jewish trick, they didn't intentionally wait to fuck everyone over, sell their stock at the perfect time, then bankrupt their own company. they also didn't intentionally let the breach happen in the first time to capitalize on a (((protection service))) for the goy who got fucked. Why would kikes do any of that intentionally.

Fuckin KEK

its only a 1 time payment of 3 installments of $499.99 a month annually goy, super cheap, very good protection.

Going to go out on a limb here and say three Equifax (((executives))) that had no knowlede of that intrusion. It was merely (((coincidence))).

FUCKING BULLSHIT. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GODDAMN CREDIT CARD ALL I HAVE FOR CREDIT WAS FINANCING MY GODDAMN CAR AND RENTING AN APARTMENT.

Also are there any Holla Forumsies or /g/entoomen in here who can explain how the fuck someone was able to get into these servers and steal nearly one hundred and fifty million citizens' personal data and somehow not get caught? This can't be something that could have been done overnight, how the hell did no one notice the outgoing traffic that must have been going on for a long time?

kikes cut corner, one of the corners they like to cut is security infrastructure patreon is a great example of this, also diversity hires don't into security, let alone good code.
t. infosec fag

All the evidence, the insider trading, the website being set up days before the news break, and the (((suspicious))) news break all lead me to beleive it was the kikes themselves who set this up.

well in this instance, yes probably, but if they didn't, my explanation is why.

Gosh, I have to check if my- oh wait, I'm not a burger.
But yeah, good luck on that. I was thinking, wouldn't that give some leverage as to find and target antifaggots or other liberals and ruin their lives?

Did you really type your SSN into a non .gov site? You know if the kikes who own this company didn't have it, they surely have it now.

then you live in a fucking mud hut in south America. Equifax isn't "op-in" you ass.

How do we see how fucked we are? And more importantly, what can we do now?

if you honestly think your SS hasnt been sold on markets and widely known to criminals you're fooling yourselves. There have been breaches that people are not even aware about. Besides, giving your ss to a site by equifax really doesnt matter when they have your ss regardless. You're in the system goy, enjoy reaping the benefits of jewish influence on your country

You are from nowhere.

>Or even just giving them as little as info as possible which means less for (((them))) to steal?
It's not stealing if you give them.

This is like the logic that you shouldn't use a VPN on Holla Forums because all the alphabet agencies know everything there is to know about you already. You're a retard

Yids do not know fight.

you're actually the fucking retard. a credit reporting site has EVERYTHING in its data banks about your whole pitiful existence faggot. Ever request a credit report and answers questions that almost seem bizarre like what school you attended in elementary school? giving your ss to check whether or not you are part of a nation wide breach is no where near comparable to using a vpn/tor to access 8cuck. So unless this place has my entire life history stored somewhere on its servers your point is null you enormous faggot

filtered tbh

considering that equifax just lost half of the US population's SSNs, I'd say there's a decent chance they have just about every (adult's) SSN in their database. And that likelyhood increases exponentially when you have an established credit score.

That's not a good analogy at all. A more accurate analogy is more like, it's useless to enable as many privacy settings on google accounts as possible because they already track everything you do regardless.

No, you are both broken. Ask someone else why you are here.

Precisely, that's why they always have others to fight them.

i smell a jew

Play them out.

kill yourself you insufferable faggot. if you want to check on your status for the breach you can do it or you can pretend your info isnt currently known by EVERY credit reporting agency. how stupid are you goyim?

not as stupid as you apparently, i came to terms with the fact my personal info is out there and being used already a long time ago, this aint this first hack in history kike. hows that for logic?

If you have an ear, CIANiggers is obvious even here.

A man diying still hot on it.

i admitted this exact thing in my previous post that there have been breaches prior that have exposed people to identity theft. the only argument here is whether a credit reporting agency has all of your personal information and if you should check whether you've been affected with said information. some people apparently believe that the credit agencies dont know anything about you and wont ever unless you "opt-in".

They busted me when He died. Trying to push some stupid tribute.

something smells kosher

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SHARE?

aaaand here come the bots

Who brought all these females here?

its amazing how triggered some faggots get by mentioning that 8ch has gone down the tubes in the recent months. Anything to avoid being called out on their failed arguments. Instead of posting low quality shill posts calling people kike shills why not post actual discussion? That is probably far too difficult to do with the current userbase here though

blah blah blah why are you still talking trying to justify your fearmongering jew? i bet you were one of those fags that thought anti-sec was legit

kill yourself

My surprise is about the kind of people who every day call Holla Forums being compromised and yet they keep posting here more frequently than their "alternative" sites.
Now that's a new level of bathetic.

hahahahahahahaha TRIGGERED

i havent posted about any alternative sites ive only pointed out that the site IS compromised and you can see doing damage control till a mod gets here to ban me for pointing out what happened. Opsec is the only thing that matters when using sites like these because no matter where you go its all compromised.

probably because you force unused buzz-phrases rather than actually making any points to back it.

now thats true

Or every adult American, basically anyone over 18. Privacy goodbye. You wont need a SSN anymore, you'll just be able to enter someones name in one of dozens of public websites now. That info will be around for years now.

How are you supposed to buy property though? I want to avoid using credit but it seems our monetary system in the US forces us to.

Christ, were you so assblasted again in Holla Forums, 757e61 ?

Inside job: blu ray burner, 50Gb is one 'cd' barely looks suspicious. 50Gb is about all you would need.

Outside job: a few months and an exploit to get in and slowly suck it all out one table at a time. Equifax probably is used to lots of traffic so hardly noticeable bandwidth. possibly made to look like a theft.

go outside

With those leaks, where is the list, the information, the files?
I'd like this to turn into a new Ashley Madison fiasco.

Just as I suspected I wasn't affected by this. It helps not having
I'm trying to imagine how someone who's even slightly more of a normie than me WOULDN'T have been effected. I'm only safe because I'm an insane hermit, that's it.

It's a (((leak))), user. The thing to watch out for or be kept a close eye on is watching for which country is suddenly booming with wealth. If the kikes are trying to get that nuclear war going, then they could've very well funneled millions of SSNs and info necessary for draining funds for getting that nuclear shit underway. Or somewhere in the middle east. Again, pay attention.

that nigger needs to be shot

It is really likely that it's a combination of things. Big trees don't fucking fall on their own.
Competitors that wanted to kill them? If that was case execs would battle this one out in media and tell it how it is.
Lone wolf hacker or some other hacker group? They wouldn't be so slimy and try to profit on such thing, also this couldn't break their PR since they can just demonize the enemy and evade the scrutiny of responsibility (It was always done like this and why wouldn't it be done like that this time around?)

The only sensible idea is that they LET it happen because they knew they couldn't do anything about it. Deep state is connected for sure. They probably stuck a deal.

If these execs don't get hanged or at least convicted then we will know that someone is wanting to have a continued strong trusted relationship with them and doesn't want them to go to jail.

CIAniggers might be just doing this for economic destabilisation and not for profit? Remember, CIAniggers use diplomatic and military planes to spread heroin from Afghanistan and Pakistan across the world.

3 Hurricanes and now this? They are fucking desperate and they are going all out.

you are a fucking disapointment

What's not how it works, fam. You don't use equifax, various lenders do. If you've ever bought a car, or bought insurance, or taken a loan, or opened a credit card, or rented an apartment, etc YOU ARE PROBABLY IN EQUIFAX'S SYSTEM

I'm just hoping that everyone losing their informtion and everyone getting credit fraud'd causing the usury and debt-based economy we currently have to collapse

Reminder that the only reason property is so fucking expensive is because of loans in the first place.
Think about it. What would happen in a world without usury and loans? Would everyone simply cease having houses? No, the housing market would need to adjust its prices to make itself more affordable to the common man. Conversely, the fact that people get mortgages to pay for houses is what unshackles housing prices and allows them to expand into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's the same way with college tuition. Tuition prices skyrocketed because of student loans. Why? Student loans allowed people to get in without having up-front money. Suddenly, the colleges can start cranking up tuition, because it just means the student taking out a bigger loan for money they don't have anyway.

How dare you question our methods, goyim!
But seriously. These niggers live across the street from me and sit on welfare. They've already popped out their third jungle bunny for extra cash. They're doing so well they could buy a drivetime car. I looked that shit up, and drivetime is 10-19% interest. So pretty much I'm not only paying to raise 3 jungle bunnies, and two obese niggers, and house/feed them, but I'm also paying for their late model ford so they can literally drive 150 yards a day x2 to drop their kids off at the bus stop.
in other news, I've been noticing more and more "63" month financing for cars. I assure you very soon there will be 70 month financing.
Things are TOTALLY fucked. I'm a fan of Keith Preston as an author, even though he's his own type of extreme left (almost in a good way) anarchist. I'm a fan because so far, many of his predictions have been spot on (years before) regarding the lefts self-cannibalization or PC culture or whatever - but his next prediction that I can see being accurate is the total collapse of the State and Federal Governments, which would pave way for self-sustained anarchist communities.
What that means is we could eventually have a no-steppe-on-pepe community and nobody to bother us. What exactly is wrong with that?

I'm really hoping this security leak snowballs and completely destroys the usury business and causes a collapse of the dollar and the current government. But that's wishful thinking.

Yeah, we're going to need ALL of their fucking personal info. If we can find some C-list actor's diversity flag in finland or whatever, we can find out about these ludicrously guilty kike golems. These people need to get the CNN treatment x10.

Name a flaw in this plan. Make sure to target libcuck white traitors. Don't go after the kikes, because they're money savvy and they'll probably use their banker connections to find some way to track you down.

Nothing about BTC is anonymous anymore, and they've been using ways to trace where they go, even with washing, since 2015.

Found it:

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jim-Jam. And like I said, the kikes are the most money-savvy people around. Risk of them finding out what you're doing, getting a good team of lawyers/investigators/whatever and finding you out is much higher than some ignorant white libcuck.

Washing no longer works? Are you sure? What about shuffling the money around to other crypto-currencies and washing them instead?

>Fight among yaselves instead goy guys
Brilliant plan :^)

Please explain how my logic is flawed. White liberal traitors are the enemy as well. Jews are a high risk target. Are you saying it ISN'T less safe to target the jews financially?

I'm saying is that you sound like some kind of shit-stirring glow in the dark CIAnigger.

shocking they put a sheboon in charge of HR. i am absolutely shocked.

sneaky

It's also basically a protection racket

>oy vey, you have a serious problem and your information is leaked!
>it would be a real shame if someone were to steal your identity!

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the "leak" was by the kikes running equifax themselves.

So where's the leaked info then?

Does anyone know if the DB actually got leaked or put up for sale? Or is it just apart of some russians private database collection?

checked. hoping for a collapse so we can put an end to these kikes.

it will never surface

Probably in the hands of equifax themselves. They're probably double-playing us.

Not necessarily…If the sales of their equity were pre-planned then they are okay but the optics are bad. The question, therefore, now becomes were these preplanned or panic sales?

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE SQL DATABASE?

CHECKED
Is something going to happen to David Webb?

Nowhere, it may not even exist.

I feel for you, bud. I work for a cable company, and the number of people who try to set up service in their kids' names after they get disconnected for half a year of no-pays is ridiculous. I know you wanna watch Maury, nigga, but that's your kid's future! Oh wait.

This is actually a big one. I sold phones for 3 years and spics have this big racket where they use stolen SSNs to open accounts and walk out of the store with $2-3,000 worth of phones.

How do I shot webb?
t. pizza assassin

LOL at the class action talk. The company is worth $6.66 billion (seriously). 143 million people were affected. That's a whopping $46 bucks a person even if they liquidate everything.
So it looks like we can all look forward to our $1 I'm sorry check and a subscription to some kike credit protection service.

yeah, so apparently signing up for their "free" credit protection makes you unable to participate in any class action lawsuit against them.

trustedidpremier.com/eligibility/eligibility.html
trustedidpremier.com/static/terms

If you have a SSN and own assets such as real estate a car or pay for utilities you are at risk.

This isn't going to change how much they have to pay out in the end, just how many people it gets split between.

I doubt this. It's about damages. More people, more damages.

If 40 people sue you, are their damages more or less than if 40 million sue you? Are 140 million going to have more or less damages than 40 million?

Why aren't thsoe 143 million american asses standing right now and marching with guns blazing to unload on those 3 fuckers is beyond me. You neede another buybble burst and tax warranted compensation for banks?

Have you ever been a part of a class action suit?
The amount of the payout is almost always decided to cover the full damages and then split between those that stake a claim to being a victim of those damages. Most class action suits don't net more than $5 per an individual involved because they get split between so many people.

yes. no that it should matter.

You are looking at it from the perspective of "how much do I get", but Equifax is looking at it from the perspective of "how much will we have to pay out". If the damages are less, they have to pay out less.

Less people, less damages. How is this so difficult for you to understand? Are you subhuman and can't get past the idea of gibs?

Honestly, user, I feel the urge to slap you upside the head for wasting my time with this shit.

I'm surprised, too. If there was an army of pissed off armed burgerclaps marching on Equifax's headquarters, I can't say I wouldn't consider being part of it.

new way to crash international jewry, hack everyone's credit scores to the point they are worthless trash. make it impossible for people to accept the cost for random chinks using ones credit. removing the "consent of the governed" for the laws that make credit. destroy the means for the jew to collect his (((fair payment)))

RIGHT WING HACKER SQUADS

I'm on the phone with fucking lifelock. I've been on hold for 90 fucking minutes because their fucking website "can't verify my identity".

Equifax's execs must swing from the gallows.

There's a lot of retards in this thread

Doesn't sound possible. Credit score is a calculated metric not just a forever stored number you have. Different institutions are going to calculate peoples scores and come out with different numbers. All that would happen is you'd fuck equifax (which they deserve). You'd have to actually take out bad loans with literally everybody' name on them for it to seriously damage the credit score system.

Jews love that one. Look at what the Jewish Defense League lel, seriously did to Tupac. Straight from the (((horse's))) mouth:

http ://www.haaretz.com/jewish/fbi-files-on-tupac-shakur-murder-show-he-received-death-threats-from-jewish-gang-1.355962

yfw when the book in the saying "the oldest trick in the book" means the Talmud.

Topkek, I'm stealing this one.

Also, this doesn't surprise me at all. A lot of the gansta rap niggers back in the day used to say anti-semitic stuff. Then they all stopped and went 100% kosher. Wouldn't surprise me if they're all being extorted in the same way.

Color me shocked.

i don't think you understand. i'm talking about facilitating credit fraud.

the point where metrics cant matter is when fraud comes to the point where fraud is so commonplace that its not profitable to loan money. if we can get laws passed that actually protects people from having to cover debit levied against them by credit "thieves" we can crash the cheap credit system. and the best way to do that would be to make it commonplace, to manufacture the will of people to have such laws passed.

>implying (((they))) would ever allow that

I'm okay with being the one in the wreckage if it means (((usury))) finally jumps the shark.

I will not even need to ask, "Have we started the fire?"

Does this allow for regular pre-planned sales that are then regularly cancelled if no major issues arise, as a defense against accusations of insider trading while effectively using it as a safety-net?
I'm asking for a friend, hypothetically.

implying it isn't already happening, we just need to meme in the necessity to shift the cost of fraud to the creditors rather than the american people.

a fair meme to be sure, no bias like Nazism or other trigger words like racism for the left to make it out to be unacceptable and the rino's are losing control of the right so the conservative "save the (((economy)))" meme will have no strength.

This. It should be common sense that if a bank gives out a loan or credit line to an identity thief without properly verifying who it was, that should be on them. Instead, we have this system where the debt kikes shrug their shoulders and say "lol I guess that's your problem :^). Sorry about how your credit score tanked!"

I'm a bit blackpilled on it though. There's no fucking way congress is going to pass laws that hold these kikes responsible for their own gambles. No fucking way. It's like immigration control; something most people want, but both sides refuse to talk about or do, because they know who butters their bread.

You're a sweetie,god bless your heart,unfortunately we are talking about kikes,have you EVER given your data when having to fill up required fields?even if you havent (you have)someone else (boss,parents) will have done that for you.
Hey at least I hope you're not a total retard and have no Facebook.

The closest parallel I can think of is Occupy Wallstreet. Which, as you may recall, started off as people having legitimate complaints about fraudulent loan sharks making bad gambles and losing, and then forcing everyone else to reimburse them for it. This was a legitimate complaint, even if it was coming from "leftists"

That was the beginning though. It quickly got taken over by agents provocateurs and turned into the "waaah I got two master degrees in fine arts and I'm 200k in debt pls gib monies plox!!!" and the progressive stack bullshit with feminist dykes and shitskins shitting out their proto-SJW bullshit.

In other words, when we try to spread the word on what's happening, they WILL try to wrestle control and steer it toward pozzed SJW garbage

Careful, anons, that's the kind of talk that gets people crucified.

implying you wouldn't go onto /g/

Only target nigger names credit card owners like Shahniqua and Leeroy

The problem there is that niggers can't get credit anyway, because they're niggers.

kek
But there are some rich niggers tho

Should I still freeze my credit?

I did. I'm also double-checking all my two-factor authentications to make sure someone can't just call up my credit company or bank and give them my name/address/DOB/SSN and take over my accounts that way.

The real problem is someone using your info to take out entirely new lines of credit that you wouldn't even know about unless…
…you pay equifax to check your credit history :^)

Oh shit guys, looks like we've been found out.

(checked)

focusing on low level fraud, emotional appeals to grandma getting fucked by some spic that bought her credit card number. some yuppies getting their savings wiped because someone took a loan out in their name. getting people to tell their stories about getting fucked by a bank. and pushing change in the system. pushing for more homestead laws and the like at a national level. subverting the left against the banks and just against the banks.

pushing for a debit jubilee. should start with fraud. and if we could shift these costs onto banks we will start to shut down the lower level credit market that should start shit with the factorial reserve banking to the point for a (((market collapse)))

My god. Judging by the suicidal shitstorm jews fling everywhere they go this may be their last and final attempt to tear everything down.

So how viable is the gold standard at the moment?

gold standard? shit
using gold to store wealth for the time being? GOLDEN

a gold backed currency would be just about as bad as what we have now, with the ability for kikes to kike in such a system. (thew not as bad as they can with fiat monies) but gold prices will continue to rise past inflation as people try to jump ship. so you will be able not only to maintain your value, but be able to grow it.

I hope they are but more than likely they'll get off with a financial slap on the wrist, like rich kikes always do.

kek

They wipe the history every 7 years, because jews. You should also avoid dealing in loans anyway though.

Essentially they gave half the country cancer, but in exchange for waiving our right to sue them, we can get a free cancer screening. :^)

I'd like to say I want them hung from lampposts, but I know it won't happen so long as normie continue sleeping. Maybe if normies can't put tickets to sportsball and new iShits on their good goy cards at a low low 2000% api, maybe they might wake up and get a little angry.

We were born on the side that already lost the war and hasn't realized there even was a war at all yet. What a shitty planet.

Being in violation of SEC does not guarantee they will get prison time. If they use half their stock gains to bribe the government pigs, they keep the other half and everyone wins (except citizens, who get royally fucked up the ass with zero remediation.)

Please god. Does the student debt get wiped, too?

I had someone hack my paypal account a few months ago. There was only pocket change in it so I gave no fucks, and payjew gave it back to me anyway, but I've been wondering how the fuck that happened. Well I think I know, now.

I'm certainly hit, but I'm in a pretty unique position where I can't like, get evicted or anything because of it. So at the very least I will continue to be able to eat and sleep indoors.

I wonder what happens when 50,000 normies suddenly realize they had a reverse mortgage taken out on their house, lol. Soon they will discover that you never truly own property in the jew S A. 50,000 normies sleeping in their cars by the time winter arrives. Meanwhile the banksters will be on a tropical beach somewhere living in the lap of luxury.

I have been rethinking this with a clear head, and more I think about it it seems like a 3 letter agency forcing this on them.

so, why would they care about their market share money if their jobs/company are much more profitable?
Why wouldn't they try to save PR of their company by blaming the "lone wolf hacker" or "hacker group" for this? Why wouldn't they demonize the foreign enemy and try to save their asses that way?

So why then bring even more unwanted heat on yourself by selling your market share?
You have much more money than that, why put a bigger mark on your back?

It all smells like a 3 letter agency pulling the strings.
Those execs selling their tiny little market shares seems like a distraction and focusing the already concentrated anger from 2008 economy crisis (if everyone keeps shifting the blame onto the other guy then anger dies down with time, this way they can force a revolution by personafying corruption in capitalism).

Call me a fucking conspiracy theorist, but 3 hurricanes alongside this?
Someone is working fucking overtime to bring US to it's knees.
HAARP is going full force directing these natural disasters onto already destroyed areas, which has political implications.

It's deep state revolting against current administration.
They got everyone by the fucking balls and they want to orchestrate the coming civil war in US.

Seriously, just feel the tension in this thread.
It just doesn't make sense to me that execs that make more than 1.8 mil in a week would put a noose on their neck like this.

Pretty sure that's an open and shut 16b violation. They must be convinced they're above the SEC and the American legal system.

True, but even if they do get fucked by Uncle Sam's cock, the damage is already done. It doesn't actually change the fact that we are all massively fucked.

Restating. This is in violation of the UCC. Bribes and corruption aside, this could get thrown out. It won't, of course, because they'll pay the hands they need to pay.

God, what shit.

I sure as fuck never consented to play into the social jewcurity scheme. Why we use this as a primary means of identification is…well, we already know why, we are tax cattle. The entire system should be done away with.

I really, really hope Trump actually is /ourguy/ and can help topple the claw holding us prisoner.

Feasible. Soros is being cornered. I smell a rat. More jew tricks. Shit starts looking down for them, they cause chaos and use it to escape, not caring who is sacrificed. Also, since Trump is in office he gets to take the blame for everything, they no longer have any reason to hold back their shit-slinging. Holla Forums has been saying they will try to crash the entire economy if they can. I'm not sure even Trump can save us from this, if he is willing at all. But at least we went out as bad goys instead of going shillary route and being the cattle led in line to slaughter without a fight. I have no regrets.

You don't say?

I don't believe HAARP is powerful enough to change weather, but merely direct it and change it's course
Vid related

exact same thing with health insurance

A FUCKING MASTER'S DEGREE IN MUSIC COMPOSITION

linkedin.com/in/susan-m-93069a/

For 10b-5 you need a tipper/tippee. 16b doesn't, and directors are certainly accountable. You'd still need a price swing though.

Sadly, the New York Convention is above the UCC on the pyramid of laws that get to fuck you over. Treaties are a nightmare. This is also why the TPP was such a big fucking deal. Additionally, it's really hard to get out of an arbitration clause. Even if it's retarded and clearly designed to just out and out get around the law.

For example to sue Apple as a customer, for awhile you had to buy a plane ticket to Italy. I haven't checked in on it lately, but that sort of fuckery is perfectly legal.

In addition you have to pay for the "court" and they hold for the corporate party something like 98% of the time.

Let me guess, like everyone else claiming this you have ZERO proof and can at best shit out some meta screeching about irrelevant shit like a certain board's moderation doing something you don't personally like.

You want to feel some superiority Soros, check the most recent price on the RMB and realize that he's been all in betting against it. Granted all of the moves are artificial because the CCP is a bunch of inflation-happy commies, but it's still fun to think about how much money he might have lost.

Holy crap, meme this. You could get /salt-left/ to shoot themselves in the foot, calling for voter ID laws because of muh Russians.

Literally me

lol martsharters got REKT

do I have to scavenge the dark hacker darknet now for the complete database dump?

we should hang those fuckers in the street

They also do employer background checks. I hope you don't have a real job.

Rundown? International arbitration laws have what effect on intranational commerce? More (((tricks))).

Unethical laws… Reminds me of that thing Trump said about every time a new law is written, two should be done away with. Does he know? It really should not take a multi million dollar legal team to determine that someone who fucked you over fucked you over and thus deserves jail. The overcomplication of the justice system is itself a violation of justice.

>>>/cuckchan/

topkek lad. Not only will that take years but it's highly unlikely for well-connected (((people))).

Good info on this site if anyone is freaked out like me about getting raped.

clark.com/personal-finance-credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/

THE BIG GAY INFO POST

WHO IS EQUIFAX AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
Equifax is one of the 3 national credit reporting bureaus in the United States (the other two are Experian and TransUnion). They are supplied with information about you and your finances, which are used to track and rate your financial history (your credit score). They also report this information to other companies looking to do you any financial business with you (opening lines of credit, loans, etc.).

WHAT INFORMATION DOES EQUIFAX HAVE ABOUT ME?
Just about anything you can think of. Loan information, credit history and limits, your SSN, your current address, and even part or all of your employment history.

I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD SO IM NOT AFFECTED
While people without credit cards are less likely to be affected, even people without credit cards may be affected. If you have ever applied for a loan, rented a house/apartment, or done anything that would have triggered a credit check; they most likely have a file on you. Your bank or credit union may have supplied them with information about you. Nowadays, even some employers will check your credit history when you apply for a job. Assuming the data breach only hit adults, then the breach would affect some 58% of US adults. Everyone should play it safe and assume their data was stolen.

WHAT DO I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF?
First things first, you need to start monitoring your financial accounts for strange activity as the breach contained some 200,000 cc numbers (You should be monitoring all your accounts for this stuff anyway if you aren't retarded). If you notice anything suspicious, deal with it immediately. If any accounts are opened in your name, get in contact with that company's fraud department get it resolved immediately. Don't ignore it as they will send it to collections after a while and that will fuck your shit up.
Equifax is offering one year of credit monitoring for anyone affected, but it is done through a company they own and you also waive your right to participate in any class action against them if you take it.

You may also want to consider freezing your credit with the three national bureaus (More on this in next section).

WHAT IS A CREDIT FREEZE AND WHY SHOULD I DO IT
A credit freeze, also known as a security freeze, is something that restricts national bureaus from sharing your info with anyone. It more or less makes your credit score "invisible" to almost anyone that wants to see it. The only way to remove a freeze is with a PIN that is given to you when you start the freeze. A credit freeze will not effect your credit score in any way. Freezes do have some downsides though. First, you have to pay $10 to place and lift a freeze unless you are a victim of identity theft (think you need a police report for this) or over 65. Second, the freeze can only be removed manually, which may slow up any credit checks you might need to have (buying a car, renting a home).

What's Holla Forums's take on credit card/bank account churning? On one hand, I'm getting a ton of their kike accounts, on the other hand, they're almost certainly losing money on me and there's very little they can do about it since their greed causes them to keep offering credit/account bonuses to try to trap more goyim.

Actually, it's more likely that the shareholders / Equifax itself will rape the directors. In addition to 16b requiring them to refund the company, I doubt their behavior is protected by the Business Judgement Rule in this case.

But yeah, their unwilling customers and the broader American public whose voting system is now completely fucked will likely have little recourse.

Arbitration agreements and judgments are required to be enforced by any country from any country that signed the Convention. The agreement can even pick the country and applicable law.

The official reasoning for arbitration originally was, "American courts are overworked and underfunded and so people need to be encouraged to settle in the shadow of the law." But of course, he who has the gold makes the rules. Especially in a country as corrupt as, say, Italy.

Actually, it's more likely that the shareholders / Equifax itself will rape the directors. In addition to 16b requiring them to refund the company, I doubt their behavior is protected by the Business Judgement Rule in this case.

But yeah, their unwilling customers and the broader American public whose voting system is now completely fucked will likely have little recourse.

Arbitration agreements and judgments are required to be enforced by any country from any country that signed the Convention. The agreement can even pick the country and applicable law.

The official reasoning for arbitration originally was, "American courts are overworked and underfunded and so people need to be encouraged to settle in the shadow of the law." But of course, he who has the gold makes the rules. Especially in a country as corrupt as, say, Italy.

Quick heads up – If you check for your own information (mine's been compromised. Thanks a bunch, Jews!), the system automatically enrolls you in a "free" identity theft protection service.

Remember that the kikes who did this to us are half a step ahead. They're thinking about the inevitable trillion-dollar class action suit. If you "accept" their "free service," you're accepting partial compensation for the tort they've inflicted on you. That reduces their eventual legal exposure and saves them money on the unavoidable payout.

Screencap this. If there's still an internet in five years, you'll see that reduced damages are part of the final settlement.

Their Chief Security Officer is a woman who studied music at the University of Georgia. Almost every adult in the U.S. was doxed because of a diversity hire.

Also this was registered a few days before they revealed their fuckup:
Domain Name: EQUIHAX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2159916641_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Registrar URL: wildwestdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-05T16:55:47Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-05T16:55:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-05T16:55:46Z
Registrar: Wild West Domains, LLC

The breach happened at the end of July; making the announcement during all these hurricanes is them just trying to minimize the amount of people from seeing what is probably the biggest story of this decade so far. If the hurricanes weren't happening right now, this story would be plastered everywhere.

Churning is free money if you know how to play it. The only reason it exists is because the (((credit card companies))) bank on you just being another dipshit who will rack up tons of fees and never pay your balance off.

Just checking to see if you got fucked is o.k. right? That doesn't mean that I've actually accepted their offer for credit monitoring? I hope there's a lawsuit. Even if I only get 5 bucks 10 years from now I want these fuckers to get sued into non-existance

Your elaboration is good and all but you didn't mention if there's a way to get around it.

Oy vey, don't ban usury! That's antisemitic!

The funny thing is, when all those other companies accidentally gave away all your info, they offered to pay for a monitoring and credit protection service. Guess who that service was provided by? That's right, Equifax.

How do I join a/the class action?

archive.is/WCFNA

This is Michael Fuller, the lawyer filing the calss action suit. I don't know if my radar is off but he doesn't look of (((chosen))) stock to me.

yay i could get 480$ b4 taxes, lawyers get a pice.

What are the chances they will use this to influence elections, only instead of it being russian hackers like this guy says it's jews.

Totally worth the complete loss of privacy and now being completely open to all types of identity theft. I can see how this will be use to push for people to be micro-chipped in the USA.
Not a good day to be a burger.

So that's how a company makes an easy 1.43 billion in profit

This, for all the NEETs who think they're somehow safe. Equifax has more info on you than the NSA.

This

Literally a cianigger front. Gas yourselves for such obviousness.

Start buying shit.

This. Get to know about collections barred by statute. Debt resellers will still try to get you to (((pay))) so never give your bank your everyday phone number.

Off-topic, but that screenshot is that something that I've thought about for some time. What Google does is very psychological; giving you tens of different toggles and settings, "take control," trying hard to make you believe that you have a choice. Very much like US democracy.

That's where you're wrong, bucko

He just did, you stupid fuck.

The truth about City of London kikery would come out if they did it overtly.

t. royal

oh shit i cant wait to be responsible for paying off a loan that i didn't take,i always get fucked with bills that i shouldn't have to pay

The city of London, the kikes that kiked every other kike.

Maybe this will be enough to make the burgers revolt.
birtbongs might also be fucked with this.

http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/08/equifax-hack-britons-data-watchdog-investigates-ukimpact-major/

Good Luck burgers and bongs
t. ausfag

Nice digits.

HOWEVER
Since you're going to get caught by being an idiot, why not be an idiot in someone else's name? i.e., "get caught" by doing retarded shit via TOR in the name of some libshit/kike?

Checked.
City of London is just an example of every government and similar establishment, they are all simply corporations.

Urge to kill is rising.

Even the way credit scores work is some sort of talmudic trickery

Want to replace your credit card to lower risk of identity theft? That lowers your score!
Want to check your credit score to make sure nothing is stolen? That lowers your credit score!
Want to play it safe and not use credit lines unless absolutely necessary? That lowers your credit score!

And god forbid you miss a payment deadline. Even if you have the money, and you're just a couple days late, it tanks. Meanwhile, if you pay rent and your credit card bills on time for a year, it doesn't budge up at all. It's all fucking bullshit.

Get the jew out of you, user. go cash only.

Fuck off worst korea.

Fastest way to raise your score?
Get department store credit.
Buy jewelry and max the card.
Return jewelry before your due date.
Profit.

You'll have a score that even kikes will envy in a few months.

>getting hook, line, and sinkered into the credit (((debt))) game.

But we live in such an interconnected world we NEED a cashless society,don't you know drug dealers use banknotes and hard cash?it also funds terrorism a cashless society not only will be safer but it will also be morally better.
(You stupid goyim)

This is a lie. Having more than 15% of your limit used lowers your score. Maxing out is the worst advice you can ever give someone trying to raise credit.

This. Way easier in some countries than in others though. Sweden has it really, really bad, I'm lucky to not live in that country-sized gay parade.

Bullshit. The idea is you pay the balance off each month by refunding the charge. Generally maxing out your cards and sitting on a balance is what fucks you up.
Eat a dick kike, you're just mad someone figured out how to benefit from your fuckery.

I'm all about cash but having a decent credit rating to buy a home is nice. Sadly it's harder and harder to find sellers willing to carry a loan.

That's true, but have you considered the "renting in a cheap location and investing" alternative? In my area it makes more sense. Plus I want to buy a terrain and homstead-lite on it (just a few veggies in case worldwide SHTF and I stock on rice and powdered protein).

Man, having a ton of money must be nice. I salute all of you who got there without the small loan of a million Trumpsmarks.

Why pay rent eternal, when you could effectively do the same thing by purchasing the land, and spending what you would as rent, as payments, and eventually outright own the property?

Grow your grains yourself. It doesn't take much to have a full meal out of a small bushel of rice or wheat. Besides, if SHTF then your stock would eventually deplete. If not for yourself, then for your children.

No, it's not fucking bullshit that's literally how they do it. They look at your balance average over the course of several months, not whether or not you rolled over from one month to the next. You're literally hurting your fucking score by having 100% balance usage on the cards.

creditkarma.com/credit-cards/i/credit-card-utilization-and-your-credit-score/

Mine is frozen also. i wonder if they got the unlock Pin?

ive also wondered this. it would be a massive fucking failure of a system if they did.

After a number of tries, everyone has it.

archive.is/tU0fD
twitter.com/webster/status/906346071210778625

Say it with me everyone

C L A S S A C T I O N
A
W
S
U
I
T

First, consider:
Also:

It's not about the $46, it's about fucking them for fucking us. Also didn't opt in to their ((( credit protection ))) scheme so I'm 100% able to participate in any and all lawsuits against equifax.

What the FUCK?

I just checked mine and lucky it was done years ago.. but it is strait up MMDDYYHHMM when I did it. I didn't even notice at the time. Even if they didn't get the pin they can look at the records of WHEN you froze it. I didn't think a company with this important of a job to do could be so fucking shitty at it.

Why would anyone choose to keep a weather system like that on Japan of all places?

You need seed to plant, and something to eat while it grows and ripens. And land and water. And crops fail.
A handful of rice/beans will, once cooked, make a meal, but you need that times three, times members of your family, times days in a year. It quickly adds up to tons before your first harvest.
And that's not even getting into tools and machinery, work horses unless you fancy plowing the land by yourself or stockpile gas and tractor parts, fertilizer, weeding, etc
You can't just turnkey a farm into production.

Literal niggers in Africa with rock tools can pull off subsistence farming, an actual human being with a few modern tools and maybe a machine or two if he's really into it can definitely pull it off. Hell there's even an entire community dedicated to open source farm machinery.

happenings_scale.gif

btw elite hackers from the Dark Web with direct knowledge of the BADTOUCH hack on Equifax last May who jacked the Goodies with all yo financial dox ansheeit go on sale on Sept 15th.

cost: $4 million.

if no buyers, then password to encrypted database beings leaked so everyone can have the same info advantage as the (((credit debtor slavers)))

sauce?

The fuck.

Well the second post invalidates the first one.
If they jewed most people out of the lawsuit then the few remaining people will get a much bigger piece of cake, wont they ?

Drivetime has a ~60-80% repo rate
t. insider

this and a bag of tendies says their moms have credit cards so yeah

CYBER SECURITY FUCK YEAH!

This is amazing, legit amazing.

Is this source from the deep parts of your ass sir?

have been doing it since they were kids and live in a different climate
Say you plant one of the quickest growing foodstuffs, radish. It's three months from seed to mouth.
You need to stockpile food for that time, unless your farm is already going and you have crops ready for harvest at any time. That is what i am trying to get through your thick skull. Come SHTF, the food in houses and supermarkets will last two weeks.

Not only that, but consider how many people have stored food that requires a freezer to keep, and electricity to repair.

Did you know they have gas powered freezers? Did you know it's possible to set up an entire solar powered home without any extensive electrical knowledge? It's possible to live 100% off the grid and still take advantage of modern technology.

The hold music stops after about 15 to 30 minutes, and Ijust get beeping

Does this mean the call is disconnected?

yea, lol
They fuckin disconnect you after a long time of hold
lol

watyatalkinabeet?
HAARP destroys infrastructure of countries it's used on, therefore it has political implications.

ye ye
fuk off m8
you leet hacker faggot and what not

fucking incompetent fuckos
lol

Technically true, but it depends on your climate. What happens when your solar panel gets hit by a hurricane? Hail? What do you do if your panels freeze over? What if it gets caked in mud? How do you clean and maintain them without having a small chance of damaging the panel? You won't be getting another one if SHTF. Their efficiency depends on so much trivial bullshit and they are very brittle. Also where are you going to get the gas for freezer?

TO BIG
O

F
A
I
L

sessions better not cuck out on this one, but he will. i want to see equikike fucking destroyed, they can keep their $46. I want to see these kikes in prison, but it's not going to happen.

I want to see this entire credit rating racket torn the fuck down for being unconstitutional spying on unconsenting citizens. The simple fact that this shit was not opt-in is enough for warrant the entire system's dismantle. They collected the identities of every single household in the United States of America without consent and then sold it to the highest bidder for years before getting caught with their pants down and leaking the whole god damn thing to hackers. This is the part of the story where Jesus storms the market and starts flipping fucking tables over.

Should've read the fine print in the TOS, goy! Eheheh…

joke's on them, my credit's already in shambles
polite sage

Does anyone have a running list of all the recent """"leaks""""? I'm sure if you combined them all, it means nearly every living person has their information sold to foreign governments and corporations.

The problem with the gold standard is who currently hold all the gold. remember the bank took all he gold and gave out paper notes which they called 'money'. So the gold standard would just give bank power once again, especially banks in China and India. Money should be based on the value of human labor not a metal.

To live off the grid with solar panels you will need nickel-iron batteries. lead-acid batteries will be dead in 3-5 years.

What if i don't have any credit whatsoever? Am i still fucked?

No different from the stock market, where the value of a stock can be manipulated by a famous kike saying "I don't think this company is going to do well soon" and a jewish form of meme magic causes the company's abilities to be damaged as the stocks go down.

The average citizen putting that on their resume would see their job application thrown in the trash. On the very small chance a company is desperate enough to look at it, half the interview would be spent asking why the job title is so ambiguous.

Have fun with skimmers

you don't get a yes answer from them, at least not a direct yes, you instead get a date and a free year of CIA Niggetry, if that's what you get, your info was taken

its information security you unbearable non tech fag.

Good and best but most expensive choice.
Can be made to last 20 years + if you only discharge to 20% and use deep cycle/marine grade shiz. Even recycled car batteries can be used if you use a CCA tester and maintain/top them up.

Shit just happened to me. My father and I share the same name, and my credit got destroyed because he didn't pay his cable bill for a year. My score went from an 800 to 580.

If you have lived in the US or UK about 50% chance of being fucked , and probably nothing you can do about it.

Shut them all fucking down.

Get raped you kike shit

What an insane comment. Especially when you're posting on Holla Forums. You can't be fucking serious.
It's almost like saying

Yeah it's annoying.

it's "its" you unbearable non literate fag.

In theory, they were made flimsy and you're told not to laminate it so if you lost outside it would deteriorate. Not revelant in today's office workspaces and electronic banking

How efficient are solar panels these days? Can they be purchased cheep enough to pay for themselves in under a year?

With all the leaked info, what is stopping (((identity thieves))) from freezing a person out of their own account? How would a person go about to reinstate their own account?

Back in the mid to late 90's I knew this credit report shit was nothing more than scam and would become a major problem. Way to go.

Step 1. Do procedure outlined in post 10572034
Step 2. Open trading account with false identity or use decentralized exchange. (There are many, like Bitsquare)
Step 3. Convert BTC to strictly darkweb coin. (They exist) Monero comes to mind.
Step 4. Mix coins through various trades with multiple crypto pairs.
Step 5. Cash out with preferred method. (ie Goods, Services, In Person cash transfer, Paxful, CCz, whatever the case. Traceability would not be so easy. Keep it random.

DECENTRALIZATION IS THE FUTURE

This current breach makes the idea of blockchain identity verification a viable option.

civic.com/

From the website:

Secure & Protect Identities
Giving businesses and individuals the tools to control and protect identities.

I have a pay card through MN… How fucked am I?

Replying to myself here, but I also found this:

uport.me/

Identity designed for you.

Self-sovereign ID enables you to collect verifications, log-in without passwords, digitally sign transactions, and interact with Ethereum applications.

Basically, there are a number of ETH20 based identity dapp systems etc launching into the markets. My estimation is that this Equifax move was highly orchestrated, in order to usher in the new crypto-based economy. the ICO market is literally moving so fast I can barely keep up with it. Scams aside, there are many legit ICO out there. Blockchain is the future of everything.

Just look at coinschedule.com to get an idea of the applications being built to revolutionize society, through the blockchain technologies.

The executives did insider trading the fucking rats.

Am I fucked or not? I can't tell. If they have my info it's probably out of date info.

whats it like to be a nigger that buys food with the money the government steals from the rest of us?

As I said in another thread my goal with using an EBT card is to aide in the exaustion of the state's funds for it so niggers can't use it. I encouraged other whites whom are elegible to also do this.

There was a .onion claiming to be the hackers, using a cock.li address. VC got a lot of emails from DOJ and FBI about said onion link. VC thinks the people claiming to be the hackers are fake.

twitter.com/gexcolo/status/906789811859738624

t.co/ebTtHaRatI

How do you think the state's coffers are filled? With my fucking tax dollars. You're not depleting anything.

Is a fantasy kept by everyone that is ignorant of the many difficult problems that they'll face. Unless your rich and have the money to waste playing weekend farmer/rancher/survivalist, subsistence farming fucking sucks and there's a reason that just about everyone that could leave abandoned it including myself (I grew up bitch poor in appalachia, I was 12 before I even had shoes).
Work on getting a girlfriend and actually owning enough land for a garden (that you have the luxury of ignoring) before trying to destroy your joints and liver living a self inflicted ascetic life.

Niggers can survive by eating shit and bathing in piss, but that's not exactly admirable.

archive.is/mJEXK

And apparently you can take this to small claims and then join the class action. How fucked can these people be?

So am I fucked or not

RARE ID, this though

You're fucked

when you register to vote all your info becomes part of the public record.

Well, what do I do then? Do I join the class-action lawsuit, thus bringing more of my information into public record? Do I write a chain letter to major organizations letting them know my identity may have been stolen and that I have no intention to create account or contract with them? What is the best course of action?

kys newfag

it's an ID you get when you post from Tor

When we tell you to shut the fuck up and lurk, it's for a reason.

an onion from the alleged hackers popped up.. equihxbdrjn5czx2.onion/ this one includes proof

What is your logic behind this?

damn

How did thet got the information?

Stop working then.

This is identity protection companies biggest wet dream

It's likely that my parents have been affected by this, I'm going to have to walk them through this. But is it likely that I am subject to these leaks?

ok so has any user done their "check if you got raped" thing?
is it true that if you do the check, you can't be part of the class-action?
how is that even legal btw
i don't care about my $20 settlement or whatever. it's symbolic.
i just like the optics of hundreds of millions of americans suing the kikes