President Trump Holds a Joint Press Conference with Amir al-Sabah

"Each nation in the region must choose what future it wants for it's own children, one of violence or one of peace. That also means confronting those such as the Iranian regime, who support terror groups and radical militias."

Yes, let's continue to ignore the fact that ISIS is funded by the Saudis and controlled by the Israelis and were trained by us.

Other urls found in this thread:

danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a dog whistle from Trump implying it's time to start killing niggers.

You say this like it's a bad thing. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim tbh
It's the kikes defending Muslims to flood Europe instead of taking care of them and keeping them in check

Also we shouldn't forget the fact that Israel colludes with Al-Nusra regularly, but they just want peace goy.

Both the kikes and the muslims need to die, the muslims are just pawns that will never be exhausted in supply, Kikes profit off our endless wars in the region and western nations are sucked dry from resources and man power all while kikes in Israel get their defenses from us for free, and then get paid by us on top of it while we fight there wars for them.

That's fucking retarded, Lybia, Iraq, Syria and Iran were preventing them from flooding in because they were interested in defending their own borders. Meanwhile Israeli NGOs are bringing in niggers by the boatload straight into Europe.
Go back to /r/the_donald you newfag cuck.

I respect Assad, but the fact of the matter is that Muslims are all fundamentalists and this has really put a hamper on actual progress because they all sperg out like little niggers when it comes to their Sharia Law.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim. Trump is preparing to kill Assad and purge Syria/Iran. Praise HIM! Kekkus Trumpus Vultus!

Assad doesn't enforce Sharia whatsoever, also why the fuck are you talking about Syria when the thread is about provocations towards Iran? Did you forget which thread you were posting in you newfaggot.
Also
Who the fuck cares about progress in the middle east, let the kikes and muslims and niggers all kill each other until the end of time, European peoples should not involve themselves in that inhospitable wasteland.

That last bit gave you away for being ironic.

Assad isn't the problem, Islam itself is. Muslims who don't practice Sharia Law is a No True Scottsman fallacy at this point. Islam itself should be abolished. I don't expect Assad to do this though, but it's the reason he doesn't practice Sharia shit is exactly why I respect him
I wasn't the first poster to bring up Syria you flamboyant queer

Sure, and LDS is a Christian sect.

Okay, You can go back to your home now.

Iran and Syria has never ever attacked the United States. Why the fuck should we focus on them instead of bombing Israel?
Israel has attacked us and committed espionage against us many many times. So why should we focus on nations that are fighting ISIS who is also attacking the USA and Europe?

This, Alawites don't even believe in Sharia law
danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria

Hes saying that Sunnis are the problem you absolute moronic newfag

I wonder how this will affect the situation with qatar which has been incredibly quiet lately
Also did anybody else catch the mudslime woman bring up settling the Israel/Palestine conflict and the bombing of assad of course after trying to imply it happened 12 more times?

What a faggot

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Saudisraelia is getting impatient with the whole Iran thing. The Iranians alone should brand the Saudis as traitors to their mudslime world and have the mudslime world turn against the Saudis for daring to team up with kikes to harm their fellow mudslimes. Would be lulzy

As far as I can see it, we should let Iran dominate the entire ME. It would probably be for the best of humanity.

Trump is an anti-white kike pawn. Stop memeing him as anything other than that. He's pro-DACA, pro-browning of America, he's garbage.

>(((progress)))
You're not going to get sandniggers to stop acting like sandniggers. They need dictators, and they need to stay in their own lands, you stupid fuck. Islam is not the problem, the problem is Jews using Muslims as biological weapons against the West.

Assad isn't Muslim, he's an Alawite..

nah the jews have planned this all out. sent sandniggers to eu. make eu gov say they are peaceful. eu peeps hate sandniggers more everyday. False flag happens. Iran gets blame.war starts vs Iran. every one hates sandniggers and gladly joins army. millions die in Iran. while sandniggers roam around eu in large groups around for food. all for israel.

Trump's a civic nationalist who does belive in the 14 words but is not a full ethno nationalist like the founding fathers or David Duke etc. Trump will only allow DACA if he sees a way for RAISE act. Trump also plays the game like the jews do, often pretending to be one of them while stabbing them in the back slowly.

You can try to fight your way, from the front. Feel free to do so.

This. Having 8 years of insulting obama followed by trump is the kicker. Push and pull man. I knew there was something fishy how trump riled up so much anger about Muslims. It's not them…

I've met half a dozen Iranians dark as and dumb as niggers so fuck off. Nowhere in the middle east is worth a damn compared to Europe.

We need to give the ME to Arabs and Jews t. le g_d emporor

There is no such thing as a good muslim

However the Shiites have not been conducting wars against the West. Shiites have not been committing terrorist attacks. Shiites have actually been a thorn in the side of the Sunnis - Sunnis being the ones that have fought us, have attacked us, and are currently overwhelming our nations with their hirjah.

Sunnis are far worse than Shiites in the current political climate, and from my knowledge in every other way too. Whilst we should not accept any muslims in the long run - the idea that we should be siding with the Sunnis is ludicrous. Shiites are far better for the West as they pose a threat to the Sunnis and thus keep them distracted and busy over there - away from us. Ideally we'd wipe the lot of them out, but until that becomes an option we should support the Shiites.

Iran is far less of an enemy than Saudi Arabia or Israel. Most refugees from Iran actually leave their religion in disgust due to the revolution - whilst the Sunni filth try to push their crap on us.

Right now we should support Iran and the Shiites over the Sunnis

The Jew's goal is for the US to make war with Iran, not only so Israel doesn't have to worry about the Shiites they can't control but more importantly to have China and Russia ally with Iran together against the West.

Them allying will get Europe and the US to then fight Russia which is necessary for them to destroy the White race on both sides. While Europe is fighting Russia the Jew can easily throw in for good measure attacks by Sunnis within Europe which will have a war on so many sides the Europeans won't know who to fight. For the US, China can deal a good proxy war with them in Iran and Afghanistan, since many of our electronics even in the military are made by the Chinks one has to wonder how much damage they can do, like with the Intel Israeli processors. Along with this Israel will probably switch sides during this to come out on the winning team because the US does some massacre or whatever, Israel is already becoming good friends with Russia, right now.

The US's military technology isn't as good as Russia's and this has been done on purpose so the US won't be able to win. I'm not sure if the US would be invaded though China is creating a government funded colony in British Columbia thanks to Trudeau. After this war the white population will have lost control from the world's stage and will be easily mopped up globally. It seems to early yet, not all the pieces are in place.

top goyim