WHY DO THE INSTA BAN YOU ON THIS CONTROLLED OP SITE FOR DISCUSSING 9/23?

Anyone have an answer? Anyone want to see all the evidence? I can show it to you to connect the dots but you have to do the work

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140430739

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=illuminati card game predictions&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigwdrygpTWAhUH0oMKHTZRD-YQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=694
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140229844
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140546712
youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI
express.co.uk/news/weird/842909/Planet-X-September-23-October-pyramids-Nibiru
express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does OP suck so many cocks?
>>>/christian/

Because you are a slide shill making us all look like loons for your shitty predictions which will not come true.

I am not making any predictions I am presenting evidence for discussion, is this how you make arguments just dismiss the evidence without examining it? You sound like a kike

/fringe/
/x/
/4chan/

That's actually kinda rich, a "Slide thread", actually all the other threads are slide threads, to keep you busy, just as the tv does the normies this is the only thread that matters

this isn't /x/ or fringe. This is no "conspiracy theory", I am presenting evidence not conjecture

What are these goofy cards anyway?

reported.

google.com/search?q=illuminati card game predictions&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigwdrygpTWAhUH0oMKHTZRD-YQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=694

you know saying reported is banable offense and rule violation? Congrats you massive faggot

Illuminati Card Game

the pyramids being aliened with Pyramids aligned with Orion's belt and pointing to the birthplace of Christ was interesting but sorry, this thread is pure shit.

this isn't 4chan. do you even know where you are motherfucker?

This one is even better

Actually it isn't the Free Masons built the pyramids to mark this date. The eclipse was 22 days before sep23, and 7 years away from the next eclipse the tribulations last 7 years in the bible. The "free masons" or Illuminati also wrote Revelations they know this is coming, it is cyclical event that has happened numerous time int he past.

sorry I meant 33 days before sep23 do you know about occult symbology and numerology?This is very significant

Do you know you are a massively retarded fucking faggot?

I mean believe what you want I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am an author and wrote a book on all of this I just followed the breadcrumbs where they lead and trying to show others what I found if they want to see. If they don't, it matters little to me, however I would be a massive faggot our friend here if I did not at least provide the evidence looking for it.

Is this a bot thread?

All of this is incredibly complex and impossible for the uninitiated to understand which I why I am here willing to explain it and guide those that want to understand. It took me over a year of research to put all of this together. There are many hidden secrets in many things and you all know the world of lies the kikes have created. This information is coded into many things in this world if you know how to read it
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

are the friendly neighborhood cock suckers? (pic related) When you go all the way down the rabbit hole you find there are no coincidences in this world

anyway as I said I don't care what you all believe just doing my part for the white race showing people what I have discovered. The kikes want us dead and they know this is coming and have been planning this for 100's if not 1000's of years to a Tee all their holidays and the fake holocaust have been to fulfill biblical prophesy not sure if you all know how nutty they are about it, which is also why the Balfour agreement was exactly 100 years ago and why they needed to fake the holocaust to make Israel legitimate according to prophecy . If anyone has any questions

copy/pasta my words though

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140229844
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140546712

If you don't know about the link between the Masons/Illuminati/Kikes/Occult you need to start doing your research NOW TODAY

I will be hanging out of anyone has any questions the link to my book in those archive threads doesn't work but I will give a new one on my google drive if anyone wants. I will check back in a few

Why though?

Buddhism is the final red pill

Hell Christianity might even be after that. This entire world many be the Devil's deception brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." - Heisenberg

Oh look, fake Buddha quotations. You're really representing yourself well there. Maybe try knowing what you're talking about before claiming yourself as an adherent.

This thread is a shitpost.

They aren't fake they are paraphrasing, prob should learn that term. I have been a Buddhist for over 20 years I think I know the Buddha's teachings far better than you my friend

No, with the exception of the paraphrase of the Kalamasutta, most of those are just plain fabricated. You are very obviously an ignorant dilettante.

Nothing will happen. Kill yourself, kike puppet.

If this is what you think then why are you here?

sage

Sure friend whatever you say I am a Biblical and Dhammapada scholar, but if this is what you think that's fine your opinion is only important to you. Prob no need for you to be here you will get no argument from me.

really ? Guess you missed all the parts about not boasting.
Also, your thread is shit and you are either insane or a shill.

Except Israel has nothing to do with biblical prophecy as it is a satanic, manmade state and not God's mandate, dipshit. The prophecy doesn't apply here.

I won't argue with you but I will debate you if you like, tell me what you claim is fake and I will give you the parable it comes from

The claim is that you're a faggot and it's true.

And now you're mixing Hindu imagery with Buddhist imagery without any apparent recognition of the differences. "I am" is definitely NOT from Buddhism, which is predicated on anatta, "no-self". You're either an idiot or a troll. Possibly both.

Also, sage.

lol I did not say it was the Christian bible prophecy exclusively "dipshit", you know the Jews have their own "bibles", Talmud/Zohar/Torah etc.

Fix'd

Wew lad

umm yah I posted was Hindu in nature but the image is only important to you and doesn't matter it is the message that is important. Besides the Buddha was a Hindu/Janism ascetic the fact that you aren't aware of this means you are an idiot or a troll therefore our conversation is done, stop trying to derail the thread with fetters

fuck off with your kike religion
wotan mitt uns

Well this is an interesting sentiment, none of these holy books especially the Abrahimic ones are "legitimate", they have been doctored to a degree and the information in them comes from the "source" of all these religions which is the info the Free Masons/Jews have that is coded into them. It really only contains knowledge of math, sacred geometry, and celestial patterns and events however not real information that would be of any help in finding God per say. But your argument depends on your point of view really

lol no threads get shilled like pizzagate and 9/23. No you fuck off faggot why are you here?

My point of view of reality is that truth is objective (so my PoV is irrelevant) and that kike-made nations aren't biblical.

You are stunningly full of shit. Hinduism did not exist during the time of the Buddha. In that time in India, there existed the Vedic tradition of the Brahmins, and the śramana tradition of meditating ascetics. Buddhism and Jainism arose from the latter. Hinduism was a later development that arose from an attempt to merge śramana-derived insights into the older Brahminic tradition, a process which largely eradicated the old Vedic practices and replaced them with a new religion (which we might call early Hinduism) that was primarily based on the Upanishads and Puranas. Hinduism then later absorbed the burgeoning tantric movement, and that absorption produced what we now call Hinduism.

Also sage.

Not sure how you can justify this, yes Israel becoming a nation is Biblical. But none of this matters I am not coming at this from a religious perspective, it is based on an academic perspective my point has been they have been following Biblical prophecy for a reason, rather this done by design by men or God is up to you to decide

Whatever you say bud, Vedic culture and asceticism is 2500 years older than Buddhism and was what he practiced that led to his enlightenment. This thread is not about Buddhism I won't respond to you again. Stay on topic or leave please

Fuck off, profligate.

This entire post is absurdly ridiculous and you have to be really stupid to believe any of it. How am I sliding the board with a single thread? What effect does it have on this board and why would I bother? Who made you or anyone else typing "sage" come to this thread? If no one is interested in this material they don't have to be here and it will simply die. I don't care what you do with your time and I am not asking anyone to believe any of this, I am only here to help them understand it if they want to. What possible motive would anyone have to "slide" the board as you say with this information?

This board is for discussion on political events I hardly think anything is more political than a purposeful genocide of the West. Why are most of the posts on this thread by faggots like you?

You are the obvious shill here not me and it isn't hard for anyone to see

Go to any other thread on this board and see if if 70% of the posts are faggots saying sage shit like this what this kike is saying. Why did any of you faggots come to this thread if you don't believe this or want to discuss it? Seriously you idiots are way to transparent for those of us that are Illuminated

EVERY FUCKING YEAR
you nutters sperg out about September. Nothing ever happens. There is nothing special about September.

The posts about this in the past were psyops by the kikes, boy who cried wolf and all and 2012 most likely a cover so they could build bunkers without too much attention drawn to what they were doing, but you already knew that didn't you kike. I am not nutter, I am presenting evidence for discussion, you are simply a faggot so go ahead and leave. Are any of you going to tell the rest of us why you are here? No? Didn't think so

For a second I thought I accidentally wondered onto Godlike Productions

No only controlled op here is this Sinead-tier thread.

Stay looshed-farmed christcuck.

Although I do agree that kuk is a false god, he is the masonic idol JahBulOn
Jah = Yahweh(your jew god)
Bul = Ba'al
On = Osiris
Kek is JahBulOn who is a servant of the demiurge/Jehova and the kektards are giving the masons anti-white loosh every time they ascribe the properties of vril energy to the masonic god.

lol sage

*The
I've clearly lost IQ points reading this

We do need an idol though, Wojak should suffice. Wojak means warrior in Holla Forumsish and I can't think of a better image for us to get behind than the white warrior.
Kek = the ego
Wojak = the manifestation of will
Which will you follow, will you be the loosh-farmer or will you stay loosh-farmed by the masons and kikes?

A wild Holla Forums gnostic/eris shill appears

Either you have misunderstood the spirit of my post, or you are disparaging me for not being a Kek-denying ricenigger Buddhist faggot. Considering the picture you have posted I assume it's the former.

You aren't real bright are you?

"It is very strange indeed that both the Great Sign of Revelation 12 and the Great Pyramid of Giza both point us to one precise moment in time – September 20 to 23, 2017."

"“Why would someone over 5,000 years ago build such a structure with perhaps only one purpose – to lead us to a date this year and this fall?”

The Planet X conspiracy theory was given a boos earlier this year when NASA announced the discovery of a new planet in our solar system which they named Planet Nine.

They found evidence for a real planet up to 10 times the mass of Earth in the outer reaches of the Solar System, in the constellation Orion.

The Great Pyramid is also aligned perfectly to Orion."

“We’ve never found bodies, treasures or hieroglyphics in the Pyramid. It’s a date marker to this fall [autumn] – 2017."

express.co.uk/news/weird/842909/Planet-X-September-23-October-pyramids-Nibiru

express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos

fuck right off kike. also gnosticism is not discordianism and there is literally nothing wrong with achieving gnosis through esoteric means.

just fyi "x" *Planet x) is the symbol of the anti Christ in these Satanic occults . As I keep telling you all, all of this related but you will never see it because it is very complex and coded. See you in 2 weeks

also
They wanted to 'kuk' you and got exactly what they wanted, now you are all kuks for the masons.

First let’s explore the history of these secret societies. I graduated from Mercer University which is a private Baptist University so although I have never been a practicing Christian I am a bit of a scholar on the history and politics of Christianity, meaning I have studied it quite extensively from an academic point of view as I find not just history itself fascinating but the history of Christianity in particular and as a Buddhist recognize Christ as a Boddhisattva. In fact I would like to share one of my favorite Buddhist parables that perfectly describe Christ to Buddhists.
It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence. The man stopped and asked, “My friend what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No” said the Buddha.
“Well then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”
“Are you a man?”
“No.”
“Well my friend, then what are you?” The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

Buddhists view Jesus with reverence and veneration as a Lama or Guru. I don’t want to go beyond the scope of this book by delving into the history of the Old Testament, or what the Jews refer to as the Torah, but I do want to mention the Kabbala and its significance. I am not sure how educated my readers are on the history of Christianity, but some of you might possibly have heard of the Gnostic Gospels (I actually wrote a paper on these Gospels in college). These ”lost” Gospels were discovered in a cave in 1945 in the Egyptian City of Nag Hammadi. They contain among others, the Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary, and even the Gospel of Jesus. It is believed that these Gospels were not made part of the Canon by the Council of Nicea because of their heretical nature. The Gnostics were a sect of Christians labeled as heretics and ruthlessly hunted down and slaughtered by their contemporaries because they were trying to incorporate an ancient tradition of possessing hidden and secret knowledge needed in order to obtain salvation rather than receiving salvation through Christ. You can interpret this as a cultural phenomenon that was done keeping in line with tradition or you can interpret it as a group of deposed wannabe elites trying to create a new gravy train elite class in this rapidly expanding religion that was toppling the ancient power structures, old religions and ruling classes of the time. The goal is to always have a group of people with secret knowledge, where you can only gain “salvation” through them. Christ destroyed this ancient model of a privileged class, allowing them a way to gain salvation through him free of charge.

Every year you come here with this September bullshit, and every year nothing happens. Literally worse than Millerite.

"The highest development was in the Egyptian and Cabalistic systems, and it was blended with Christian thought in the schools of the Neo-Platonists and the Gnostics…Its studies were only kept alive during the Dark Ages among the Jews who were the chief exponents of its Cabalistic aspect…and it is still alive today." (Fraternity of inner Light, Dion Fortune)
Regardless of what you believe to be the motivation behind the Gnostic movement, I only mention it in order to draw parallels to the Kabala, Judaism and the ancient religions preceding it that were institutionalized forms of control. If you are a Christian then you are free to interpret this as you wish, however it is common knowledge amongst historians that this is a common characteristic among ancient religions. I minored in Anthropology and studied Latin American cultures to see many examples in the priestly classes of Native American cultures, since they were discovered at such a relatively late period of time comparatively they were able to be documented and studied objectively by outside observers to this day.
If religion is the opiate of the masses and the true believers have their book of knowledge and instructions, then in order for there to be a ruling elite to exploit them they also need their own book of knowledge and instructions. For Judaism this is known as Kabbala, which offers an occult explanation of the revelations of the prophets and history of the Israelites. Below is an excerpt from A Program for the Jews and Humanity by Rabbi Harry Waton, which I have quoted from several times already.
"There never was a time when any Jew believed that Jehovah spoke to Moses or to the Prophets in any other sense than we believe today that God - that is, existence - reveals himself through the minds of a Spinoza, a Hegel, a Marx, an Einstein and the like." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 217)
"His (God's) intention will be realized through bloody struggles, wars and revolutions; the present social order will be destroyed together with all institutions that are bound up with the present social order. State capitalism and fascism will take the place of the present social order." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 225).
As a Buddhist I am also intimately familiar with the teachings and doctrine of the Dhammapada, which is the complete opposite of organized religions in this respect. There is no organized structure or clergy/ruling elite, or secret knowledge or ceremonies. In fact the entire premise of Buddhism is built on universal egalitarian principles and self discovery of truth. The reason I mention this is because during Christ’s so called “missing years” it is my belief he was in the East where he learned of Buddhist philosophy and principles which in his time were already over 500 years old and he incorporated those principles into his teachings which are in the New Testament. I also wrote a paper on this in College. There are many very similar parables in The New Testament that are in the Dhammapada and the very use of parables as a teaching style seems to indicate this. I later found writers of a similar mind while researching this book.
"For centuries there have existed certain esoteric schools of mystical philosophy originating apparently in several Oriental currents of thought meeting in the Levant, Egypt, and the nearer East. We find in these schools elements of Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and Egyptian occultism mingled with Grecian mysteries, Jewish Cabalism, and fragments of ancient Syrian cults. Out of the hotch-potch of Oriental philosophy, magic, and mythology arose in the earlier centuries of the Christian era numerous Gnostic sects, and after the rise of Mohammedanism, several heretical sects among the followers of Islam, such as the Ismaelites, Durses, and Assassins, which found their inspiration in the House of Wisdom in Cairo. To the same sources may be traced the ideas that inspired such political-religious movements of the Middle Ages as those of the Illuminati, Albgenses, Cathari, Waldenses, Troubadours, Anabaptists, and Lollards. To the same inspirations must be assigned the rise of early secret societies. The Templars are said to have been initiated by the Assassins into anti-Christian and subversive mysteries, and we find similar traces of an old and occult origin in the Alchemists, the Rosicrucians, and the later mystical cults of the Swedenborgian is a familiar example." (The Anatomy of Revolution, by G.G. better known as 'Dargon,' author of The Nameless order, published by The Patriot, October 922).

reminder not to be a pill taker or a "pill" taker.

Again you are free to decide what you wish doing your own research, but it is my interperatrion based on my knowledge and research that Christ having been exposed to Eastern knowledge and traditions through the Buddha’s teachings of the four noble truths and the eightfold path attempted to fuse these beliefs and teachings with the ancient teachings of his people the Israelites and in doing so took away the power from the elites exploiting the current system. The Jews hated Christ for toppling their power structures and hegemony, regretfully enough against Jesus’s teachings and the complete opposite of his intentions there later emerged a new power structure and priestly class under Christianity now known as the Catholic chruch.
It is a long standing tradition amongst the Jewish people to hate Christ and Christians which you read about in the Bolsheviks chapter and can find countless other examples of in the appendix. The Jewish Communists mocked, tortured and killed the Christians in Russia and other European nations during the Communist revolution in the most demonic, degenerate and inhumane ways imaginable. This is also reflected by the attitude of many Jewish writers and publications to this day examples of which I will also provide in the appendix. They have hated Chirst ever since his offer of a new convenant and have never stopped trying to regain the control over the masses they lost over 2000 years ago. In order to achieve this goal they must destroy Christians and Christianity to reinstitute this ancient power structure which has since morphed into what we call Communism in the present day and propogated through their Kabbalistic secret societies and even the Catholic Church itself which is nothing but a Kabbalistic institution of Pharisees, cult ceremonies, lies, pedophilia and idol worship. If you actually read your Bible rather than having a “priestly class” read and interpret it for you, you will see that the Catholic Church is just a reincarnation of the institution Christ sought to destroy. Below are just a few quotes and exercepts that support my conclusions. There will be countless others in the appendix as well.
"The Cabal is of two kinds, theoretical and practical, with the practical Cabala, which is engaged in the construction of talismans and amulets, we have nothing to do. The theoretical is divided into the lineal and dogmatic. The dogmatic is nothing more than the summary of the metaphysical doctrine taught by the Cabalist doctors. It is, in other words, the system of the Jewish philosophy." (Albert Mackay, Lexicon of Freemasonry).
"Much of the old love for Isis, and especially for Cybele, the Great Mother of the Gods, was taken over into the church and translated into the worship of Mary, the Mother of Christ… Similarly the worship of the old local deities was made a part of Christianity. The pagan gods and goddesses were discreetly made over into Christian saints, as is instanced by the case of St. Bridget. (Here Browne reproduces a sketch of St. Bridget which resembles an obscene cartoon far more than a Saint of the Church). Their 'relics' were sold far and wide in Christendom as fetishes guaranteed to ward off evil; and their ancient festive days were made part of the Christian calendar. The Roman Parilia in April became the Festival of St. George, and the pagan midsummer orgy in June was converted into the Festival of St. John; the holy day of Diana in August became the Festival of the Assumption of The Virgin; and the Celtic feast of the dead in November was changed into the Fast of All Souls. The twenty-fifth day of December, the winter solstice according to ancient reckoning, celebrated the birthday of the sun-god of Mithraism, was accepted as the birthday of Christ, and the spring rites in connection with the death and re-birth of the mystery gods were converted into the Easter rites of the Crucifixion and Resurrection." (This Believing World, by Rabbi Browne, pp. 294-295)

"Alexandria, newly built, was colonized by the Jews, who came in crowds to people the new town. The result was a mixture of men of different nations and religions, who gave rise to several philosophical and religious associations. Platonism was publicly taught by the Greeks in Alexandria, it was eagerly received by the Alexandrian Jews, who communicated it to the Jews of Judea and Palestine…In Egypt and Judea, before the commencement of Christianity the philosophy of Pythagoras and Plato had thrust deep roots among the Jews, which gave rise to the dogmas of the Essenes, Therapeuts, Sadducees, Carpocratians, Cabalistic-Gnostics, Basilideans, and Manichaeans; all these dogmatists adapted part of the doctrine of the Egyptian Magi and Priests of the above philosophy. They spread in time into Asia, Africa, and Europe. These different Jews preserved the mysteries of the Temple of Solomon with the allegory of the Grand Architect, who was the Jewish Messiah, an idea still preserved by the Jew today." (Reghellini de Schio, in 1833)
"…Everywhere I found minds much inclined to exaltation. All feel that the old world is cracking, and that kings are finished…The harvest made should fructify…The fall of thrones makes it no longer doubtful to me, who have come from studying the work of our societies in France, Switzerland and Germany, and even Prussia. The assault which, a few years from now, or perhaps a few months, will be delivered upon the princes of the earth, will bury them under the ruins of their powerless armies and their decrepit monarchies. Everywhere there is enthusiasm among our people and apathy and indifference among the enemy (as we see today!). It is a certain and infallible sign of success…In order to kill surely the old world we have believed it necessary to stifle the Catholic and Christian germ…This brave Mazzini, whom I have met at various times, has always his humanitarian dream in his brain and in his mouth. But, apart from his small failings and his methods of assassinations, he has good in him. With his mysticism he strikes the attention of the masses who understand nothing of his grand airs of prophet or his discourses of a cosmopolitan Illuminatus…" (Les SociÇtÇs Secrätes de France et d'Italie, 1830, The Trail of the Serpent, Inquire Within, Miss Stoddard, p. 94).
"The results of our investigations into the many secret and occult societies both of yesterday and today, as published in the Patriot from 1930 to 1935. Everything seems to point to the Cabalistic and revolutionary Jew as the Master-mind working behind them, using them as pawns in his great gamble and world-wide conspiracy, which would disintegrate and destroy, not only the Christian Faith, but the entire traditions of Western civilization. His weapon of control and attack being the Triangle of Fire, these magnetic-forces of Life which can both slay and make alive, and by which he professes to free and enlighten the peoples, only the more surely to bind, unify, and enslave them under some unknown and alien Ruler. Moreover, to forward this sinister gamble he entraps and blinds them with the ancient catch-words: 'Know Thyself' and 'Ye shall be as Gods.' That is Illuminism or so-called Liberation of Man, Free not to use his freedom for himself, but to fulfill the Plans of the Great Conspiracy and its Supreme Pontiff!" (The Trail of the Serpent, Miss Stoddard, p. 318).
"This intimate connection between the two powers (Freemasonry and Cabalistic Judaism) (writes R. Lambelin) is becoming so evident that there is no longer any attempt made to deny it. The Jewish lodges of B'nai B'rith, which originated in the English-speaking countries, have swarmed all over Europe, and even into Asia; and they assume the leadership of control in the whole Masonic organization. Under cover of Theosophy a new religion, which is specifically Jewish, though enveloped in a nebulous mist that obscures its character, is bidding fair to take the place of the traditional Christian belief which it flatters, and insensibly destroys." (Les Victoires d'Israel, pp. 211-212; Freemasonry and The Anti-Christian Movement, Edward Cahill, p. 92).

"But whence comes this sinister marvel (the progressive Judaic Power)? It comes from the failing of the Christian faith…from the progress of secret societies, filled with apostate Christians who desire what the Jew desires; that is to say, Judaic civilizations given to us by our teacher and master the philosophic Jew, the Jew of the 'Alliance universelle.'" (des Mousseaux; The Trail of the Serpent, Inquire Within, Miss Stoddard, p. 93).
1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it – time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH – this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" – while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man – and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).
"As for the final result of the Messianic revolution it will always be the same…the nations will be converted to Judaism and will obey the law, or else they will be destroyed, and the Jews will be the masters of the world." (G. Batault, Le probleme juif, p. 135; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon de Poncins, pp. 203-204)

Stay woke kike puppet, they played you perfectly

Without kidding, I would give my life for KEK.

Three fingers FOR
KEK KEK KEK
The Tripple KEK Mafia Music of
eating libertarians alive.

kikes would have to invent the ogdoad too to make any sense

I pray that you'll see the errors in your ways and hope that God can spare you from eternal damnation.

Looking at some of these images, OP clearly isn't from around here. Gonna recommend he be ignored and let continue to sperg by himself until and unless the thread gets deleted or autosaged.

I'm all for September happenings and esotericism, but this thread is cancer all around.

Feeling that bern yet?

Is it a (((coincidence))) that many world maps seem to omit New Zealand?

Nice gas lighting any of you shills gonna actually make an argument or just shitpost off topic all day?

Gaslight
deflect with forced humor/mockery
deny evidence/attack source of proven facts
counter with Jew propaganda from Jew sources
NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS

HOW TO SPOT THE JEW WRITE THIS DOWN IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE

After my research I don't believe in (((coincidence)))

Mods

Pls

If I tried to explain to you how to calculate the hypotenuse of a right triangle using the Pythagorean theorem and you didn't know basic geometry and algebra you would say the same thing. I am presenting the evidence you are just ignorant to understand it. Doesn't matter why are you here again? No big surprise as I said in OP this board is owned by the kikes and the majority of the people here are shills anyway keeping tabs on the Illuminated

>
I remember you, you're the muh joos guy. kys.

Not sure if this is pasta or you if you think that the idea of 'gnosis' is irreversibly tied to kybalion / hermeticism which is just another facet of freemasonry/christcuckery/judaism for goyim. Christ wasn't a christcuck. Look into the Japanese and Mormon depictions of him which are the most historically accurate. Christ is a recurring character in a lot of regards and the kikes try and hide this fact.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

omg I am dying laughing, why are you on this thread if you aren't here to discuss it? This is real (((normal))) just entering a thread to call for it to get shut down. Again why are any of you here if you aren't here to discuss this topic. I was crystal clear about not caring what you believe and I am not trying to get you to believe anything.This thread for an academic discussion. Why are ANY OF YOU HERE if you are not here to discuss it? Any of you that aren't shills are SJW wannabe faggots beyond belief

this

out of the 87 posts on this thread maybe 10 of them are on topic (((nothing to see here goy))) back to sleep

with the overwhelming majority simply gas lighting with even calls to literally "shut it down". I thought this was a free speech platform where gas lighting was not allowed. Nothing odd at all going on here

Post source and proof or immediately fuck off and choke on one of the many dicks you no doubt keep on call.
And I mean hard proof, not snarky shitposts. Lets see some quotes and references, you appalling kike golem.

Buddhism is not a religion my friend it is philosophy much like science. In fact it was science before science existed, the Buddha was a teacher not a God. I have accepted Christ as my savior and my soul is prepared for what's coming

I already told you I am not here to convince you of anything, do your own fucking research I am not your father or your bitch. I don't care what you believe

Nice bait-and-switch. The Vedic culture is not identical with Hinduism, which I made clear in my post.

And still sage.

Were you born an enormous faggot, or did you need training?

It is pasta from my book and I never said any of those things, nice straw men though

I agree 100% and said as much earlier in the thread whatever gave you the impression I didn't? You own straw men? You should prob ask questions to figure out what people know and think rather than just creating a fiction in your head with star men, conversations go so much better and your conclusion will actually be sound rather than fantasy

Kybalion is kabballah for goyim, same principles applied to the goy. you'd need to get both to understand this

Let's take one step further even shall we? Say hi to benis

I was very inexperienced before I read your manual, now I am getting much better soon I will be at your tier massive faggot rat king

I like this brother, if you really want to do what the kikes are trying to prevent however get behind this image

I know the posters who had boners for the esoteric religions stuck hard on KEK in regards to it's religious meaning but as far as the average posters are concerned I don't think anyone actually worships a frog god, if any of you did and thought there was a voice and an ear in this vast empty space that has only let survival of the fittest take place that actually cares about you, then I can't believe someone has to dispel the religion meme from you at this point in time.

If however you still believed and didn't think KEK was a benevolent ruler than I'd recommend you actually do what most of us did and use our new-found memetic knowledge to further our goals of de-kiking the planet instead of worshiping a god that you don't even know if it has any plans for you in the long-term, under the assumption this isn't just idolatry and you're actually worshiping a real cosmic being. (protip, it's a meme, you're not)

The "I am too ignorant to understand any of this I will call it stupid and gas light post". Yes let the ignorance flow through you

Because your meme is three years stale.

Do us a favor and kys. This sort of bullshit has consistently amounted to fucking nothing.
The only people that would continue with this shit are either retarded or are deliberately trying to distract and discredit this board.