Fuck This Gay Earth! Ivanka Trump Jumps Into the Administration's Tax-Reform Push

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/6/ivanka-trump-teams-grover-norquist-faith-and-famil/

"so that lower-income people who pay little or no federal income tax would still benefit." In other words "lower-income people" i.e. Niggers will be shitting out children by the dozens for dem sweet gibs me dats

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are far more lower class whites than blacks user, and they're less likely to abort. At worst it's a sword that cuts both ways, but it could actually work in our favour

Stop thinking like that fag Dicky Spencer for one second. Its a tax credit meaning if you don't pay any taxes then there is no benefit. Niggers and Spicks generally don't pay taxes.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

As much as I don't trust Ivanka, this would is "implicitly" be offering an incentive for Tax paying Whites to have more children.

Why not find a way to jew it in your own favour? Sure, Princess Ivanka isn't the brightest spark and has highly questionable allegiances, but those motherly instincts are hard to beat even in the most lost women. Based on what info we have, it looks like it could actually be an encouragement for more whites to have healthy families. Until we get more evidence of kikery, just assume it's "muh children"

Payroll taxes are the biggest taxes for poor whites. People who work under the table or live on welfare won't benefit from this at all. This is a very good policy.

I thought she was going to run the Trump business while Trump ran the nation. I didn't fucking vote for this cunt!

Fuck off shill.

I fucking hate this kike whore

filtered, faggot

Opposing the meddling kushner-cumslut Jew whore is shilling

.02 shekels have been deposited into your accounts.

Fuck of you sodomite loving nigger.

False statement is false.

are you retarded>
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
4.2 million > 3.6 million even though Per Capita Blacks are poor at a higher rate.

>for example New York

It doesn't matter on all levels niggers breed faster than whites. This is suicide. And (((Ivanka))) knows it.

Nice try, they still count spics and other shitskins as White in those numbers.

How about we cut Federal spending in half so people pay half the taxes?

Have the treasury department do it's job/kill the fed, that gets rid of income tax as all income tax goes straight to jew banker pockets, none of it is used for government spending.

Good goy.

How does that address the actual poor that don't have shit? The folks at actual poverty levels aren't paying taxes because they are below the line yet still don't get enough to survive.
Where's your love for the childless poor you jewish cunt?

Niggers don't pay taxes so the tax credit won't help them much

wew lad

Niggers don't pay taxes, this bill does nothing to prevent them for breeding. It only will benefit tax paying citizens whom are primarily White.

Jokes on them. They hate her fucking guts.

Why pay for childcare when you can just let someone else deal with your problems? Free range nigglets.

Yes faggot, "27% latino" doesn't including all the spics.

They really ought to call her by her kike moniker. The cunt is married, MRS. KIKENER, not Ms. Trump.

Not supporting a Jewish slut is shilling?

OMG DADDY I'VE BEEN SO PROUD OF YOU LATELY! I'LL BE SUPERDUPER EXTRA PROUD IF YOU DOUBLE THE EIC!

Why isn't her last name Kushner?

PR

user, I think you are suffering form TRSodomite syndrome

Damn spoiler that gayshit next time!

Thus proving you're just a shit poster/troll.

sorry

fuck off kike

Sad! There's a reason you lefty fucks keep losing the meme wars.

Poor people who work still pay payroll taxes. She's saying they can get a credit on their Medicaid or social security for once.

Fuck off you jew-loving rat

This is a good thing.

Rewarding niggers for shitting out more niglets… fucking great as if my taxes aren't already insane. This Jew cunt isn't an accountant or anything else. This is just an attempt to trade gibs for votes with Tryone the animal.

Who is Ivanka? Trump has only two daughters, Tiffany Trump and Yael Trump. Do you mean his ex-wife Ivana?

Why is she involved in anything at all? Isn't she just Trump's kikedaughter?

niggers don't pay taxes so this is irrelevant to them.

Goys, if McDonald's and Walmart get tax breaks they can invest that money in more stores. This will create jobs! That's how jobs are created. Not with government investment in projects that invent things like the internet or GPS. It's actually tax breaks. Very complicated but true.

president ivanka with her cuck pet trumpowtiz

lol

I worked in H&R Block when I was in college. It's the easiest thing to make a nigger eligible for child tax credits. Most of them will get a few thousand in tax credits even though they haven't worked a day in their life. Tax season is nigger payday season. They will literally dance their way out of the office when they see how much money they'll get the next day. By the way H&R Block serves primarily niggers because for a fee they can choose to have the cash paid to them in advance rather than waiting for the IRS to credit it.

This just means niggers will get double the money. If it's any consolation it's not like they're investing this money in family building (government already covers that). It's going to shit tier consumer goods that niggers primarily buy. So niggers aren't going to breed any less or more because of this. It'll have a neutral effect on the black population.

Barron's playing with spinners, rejecting 40 year old, fertile, milfs and trying to be a kid; while his jew sister whispers in Daddy's ear trying to undermine his presidency. That's gotta be a fun family dinner time.

Nothing wrong with helping white people have more babies. If they're white and having had kids because of the cost then definitely make sure they can have kids. We want more white parents who make rational decisions.

Really don't have a problem with this.

I wonder who would criticize incentives for white birthrates?

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

plz

Get a load of this brain dead, r/donald retard.
Who let these mongoloids in here?

Ooyyyyy

And how the fuck is this a bad thing? It's mostly white people paying taxes in the U.S. which means white couples will benifit from this, while nigger and beaner spawners don't. In fact, all childcare should be based on tax instead of payment to prevent sheboonqua from making a living by shitting out more niggers. Only orphans should be cared for by direct money.

While I hope your correct, could you expand on your point? I'm genuinely curious. I'm a n33t afterall, I am unfamiliar with taxes and tax code

Why do you have those pictures saved, you dirty spic?

*goyim
newfag

What is the majory race of the low incomer earners?

Trump was a mistake

Defending this Cunt.
KYS

Did I cross the border into stupid, or did the border cross me?
Here stupid, let me debug you.

this is a bad thing

To push amnesty right?

just to play devil's advocate here, wouldn't this also influence whites to start having more kids again?

The problem is deeper than "I pay too much in taxes to have children."
The more dependents you have, the less taxes you pay. It has been like that for ages. It's nice to pay less taxes, but it's hardly an incentive to raise children for 18 years.

that implies better options

this is because you think like a white person. browns and blacks make 0$ and make their women pay for everything with gibs. it's a matriarchal society. raising and paying for kids for "18 years" is a white man's idea. tyga, dmx, juvenile, scarface etc. famous black people don't even pay their child support. you don't understand this problem.

That's not how nature works.
A woman always knows who her child is, a man does not.

A woman has her children in her womb, a man needs a paternity test to be 99% sure.

Fuck you, if only more whites knew that you can skip child support if you hop states

I thought this was good since it promotes white people to have babies? what's the problem?

I don't get what's the fuzz. Wasn't this a campaign promise?

That thanks to Yael Kushner now it will target the lower class instead of the middle class, so spics and niggers would get most of the benefits.