Jewish Feminist Witch Germaine Greer attacks late Princess Diana

archive.is/iFG7P
Jewish Feminist Germaine Greer calls Princess Diana the "Worst f*ck in the country" in live TV interview

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/royals/2013/09/princess-diana-love-hasnat-khan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is especially important considering it was the Jews who most likely assassinated Diane. Before her death Princess Diana was just about to launch a Palestinian advocacy campaign following her successful landmine campaign. This would be the equivalent if Jews mocked JFK after they murdered him.
See:

What the fuck does that even mean?

basically calling Diana a complete cunt of a women.

Women tend to pull down other sheilas who are prettier and more popular then they are.

TL;DR kike cusses dead coalburner

Should look at the kikes in Diana family line.

She was fucking some paki, like the rest of the pram-faced chav trash.

This Greer """woman""" destroyed Australia in the 70s with her revolting feminist lunacy and didn't stop after she got her way. It's shameful that she still consumes oxygen and exhales such vile poison with impunity.

Might as well add this

This is why you never, ever give a Jew anything. No amount of sucking up to them will ever end with any gratitude.

Daily reminder that Diana died in a French tunnel in a German car with her muzzie shitskin lover.
I really hope she was assassinated.

Never understood why people liked that coal burning cunt. Diana was a pile of garbage.

Ok, a shitskin fucking adulterer gets insulted on tv. Greer is a piece of shit, but so was Diana.

Came here to post this.

So?

Germaine Greer isn't jewish. There are enough jewish feminists without makign them up.

Daily reminder that Princess Diana was killed for dating an Arab and Arab intelligence was going to use that as an asset to sway the Royal family against Zionism. She was a dumb whore, but she was only targeted because of the kikes.

Did you not see the second pic I posted?

Theres a rumour that the royal family had her killed because she was race mixing with a shit-skin.

I like Greer Garson - great actress.

this is how we redpill the mgtow faggots

Not really, I assume most of the mgtow crowd and family or relationship issues, so you would have to get rid of the feminists in their lives before they stop being little bitches.
t. user who has multiple family members who are feminists

*have family or relationship issues

We MGTOW "faggots" are already aware of the Eternal Jew. Traditionalism is equally as gynocentric as Feminism is, but I doubt you got redpilled about that.

Diana was in love with a muslim pakistani. She has a long history of fucking with non whites and muslims to hurt the white british aristocracy.

vanityfair.com/style/royals/2013/09/princess-diana-love-hasnat-khan

Into the Woodchipper she goes.

That traditionalism is less bad than SJW feminism doesn´t mean it isn´t bad and that it is what we need.

Mean, friendzoning feminists are why I can´t get laid!! I´m logical, I´m not biased at all, I don´t have any issues with my parents!

How could the Brit aristocracy produce such a pathetic and weak woman-child?

\:^)

Well she's not wrong. The Queen had her killed for a reason.

The legbeards said it doesn't exist, user. It's really just the rationalization hamster.

I though it was deeper than that. Something to do with the Syrian man having ties to oil. Much like today is about cutting off Syria's oil pipelines so Israel has the monopoly.

The ones that really are are cryptos, in Rothschild's pockets to a man. No great loss if they were to be put up against a wall.

>The (((Queen)))
>The (((Royal Family)))
Get lost kikes, it was Jews who killed her

The Royals need to be purged. The person who takes back England or France should be crowned as king.

The eternal white woman strikes again.