Hi /salt-left/ here?

Hi /salt-left/ here?
What the fuck is the deal with people considering using AdNauseaum a fascist activity and alt-right terrorism.
Has being against giant corporations and fighting them in any possible way only a trait of far right?

Or is it just google shills trying to make it all look as we are betraying our views because the same thing is done by alt-right.

I mean I do not care who destroys huge corporations and status quo, even if he thinks they are run by [certain nationality].

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/subject/anarchism/nechayev/catechism.htm
gfycat.com/gifs/detail/FewSilverAustraliancurlew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Karl Marx referred to "The People" he was actually low key referring to the jewish elite class that he and his friends belonged to. Marxism has always been an elaborate troll designed to make useful idiots willfully give up their freedoms while setting up a kike aristocracy to wield absolute power.

I'm so split on AdNauseaum. I'm an idealist clinging to the hope of making Google an ally against censorship and media frauds. Their AIs keep turning unreleasable. Eventually they're going to notice that their machines are learning dangerous truths.

Yes. Now delete this thread and go buy a Diversity Burger.

generally in recent years the left and it's activists have acted in the interests of the big corporations rather than against them, occupy wallstreet was a disorganized mess and it was the last time I can remember that the left wasn't on the same side as the elites on any given issue, the modern left is anti-free speech and thanks to obama anti-privacy

>(((certain nationality)))

the left used to be about free speech and privacy , the jews destroyed your party

marxists.org/subject/anarchism/nechayev/catechism.htm
but what if I am anarcho-nihilist
It is still fucking left, I mean intersectionalism made most of movement totally retarded.

Consider suicide.

why

You're a Nihlist

It's simple, the companies are oy veying at their economic interests being damaged so they're doing what they always do and slam "EBIL NATZEE" on it.
Just ignore them, it's what we've been doing for years.

you know nihilism implies suicide being pointless and makes no difference
I am not fucking anti-existance

Wow, a sane answer, but still how paid shills infiltrate and destroy the left since OWS is incredible.

Try reading Juenger's Eumeswil.

We have a saying here: Jews play both sides.
Replace "Jews" with "the rich" and should still be true in your case. When OWS happened the "rich" realized that their good little lefties were turning against them, so they had to fix that right quick.
All they want to do is keep people from moving forward, because 90% of all societies from here on out would see them killed, so they have to keep it moving on a very specific path that sees them safe.

Well, we are using it. And to great effect considering how hard the backlash against it is.

Also correct. Two for two.

And you almost had a perfect score. Pitty. You can try suppressing it if you want but at this point your J-dar will activate weather you want it to or not. And the harder you fight against it the more painful your transition will be.

See you soon;-)

but it makes no difference to live or die, there is no meaning to nihlists so there is no reason to not kill yourself

I've found another Eumeswil fan!
Literally dozens of us.

If you actually read this book (which you should if you want to better your life), you should keep in mind the subtle elements of Esoteric Hitlerism it makes the book even better.

>making (((((((((((((Google))))))))))) an ally
That's not idealism user, that's utter and complete delusion. Google is one of the most important tools at the disposal of the jew world order. We know for a fact that control - not merely lucre - is their main focus. They prefer to run platforms at a net loss if it enables them to maintain their control of the narrative. They will never turn towards the light. Don't be a fool.

What if I have family history of Jewish Radical Left (great-grandfather was an anti-sionist Bundist, grandfather was member of Communist Party (hiding his ethnicity cause anti-semitism.
I will not move to political system that main point implies great importancy of legacy, and that murdered mine (not that matters, but it would be hipocritic for me to be an anti-semite).

"I hate the landlord so I'm lowering the rent I pay" is cuck-level action. What people should do is "Fuck the landlord! I'm moving out!"
If people stop using Google altogether it will do more damage.

What if I do not use Google at all?

You can't actually do anything against giant corporations unless you do something against jews. Only the right can do this.

Also
what's wrong with you?

You should know by now that facist and alt-right are modern buzzwords.

There is nothing wrong with giant corporations. Anybody who hates giant corporations just because they have more money and power than you is an edgy teenager. It makes me cringe every time I hear someone talking about wealth as if it was a evil. Its not giant corporations, its people running them.

what a minute that naming system
gfycat.com/gifs/detail/FewSilverAustraliancurlew
GFYCAT IS A WEBSITE ALMOST ENTIRELY USED BY TUMBLER AND REDDIT
I CAUGHT YOU LEDDITOR FAGGOT

sage

I’m an anarcho-totalitarian.

Noah's son Sem had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was Sem's brother Ham that had curly/frizzy black hair and a big nose.

what?

Just because we're fallen in hell is no reason to be offing ourselves. If there is no meaning in life, I know for my part I will strive to be decent, for it is my own nature that cries for decency and not merely the quest to impress some distant father.

We're against Capitalism and Communism.

realize all those capitalists you oppose are jewish, realize that they all work for the rothschild family who are jews, realize communism is a jewish system designed to protect their wealth and subjugate the worker even further under the guise of achieving a higher ideal.

realize that nihilism = god is dead = we must become god or die and is incompatible with anarchy.

NatSocs don't care about how big a coorporation is per se, it cares if it is working against the interest of the population, or endangers the success of other positive cooperations. Success of a cooporation is success of the nation, if the coorporation works in the interest of the population. We don't stump success, we support it.

A nation that supports and favours mediocracy, will be mediocre, this is why most leftwing ideologies fail.