Normalfags

Why, Holla Forums?
Why are these people so fucking stupid?
Every single time I talk with a normalfag about something they disagree with they're visibly uncomfortable. They're fine bitching about "LE DRUMFFF XD" everyday but you go beyond that and you push them out of their comfort zone.

I've shown my brother a dozen different statistics about race and IQ, but he still insists I blindly hate black people for no reason.
I've shown him things Jewish people have said about white people and he just responds "God, user. You're starting to sound like a Nazi…"
I've shown him drawn calculations proving that burning as many bodies as was claimed in the holocaust is impossible. What does he say? "They probably buried the rest but the bodies weren't found yet"

Do these people just fucking ignore what they're being shown? I've actually asked normalfags why they don't address what I've shown them and they just stare at you blankly before saying some bullshit like "Well, how do I know these are real?".
I showed my sister crime statics from the police force themselves and she said "They're probably making those up to justify brutality against blacks"
It's like they try as hard as they can to maintain deluded, it's fucking infuriating.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diversity-Tourist
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60338195.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=l5y68ErffgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_(song)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jewish brainwashing

Persist. Normalfags aren't winning the war for us, but we need to make sure they don't interfere against us. That'll be enough. They'll then embrace the winners (i.e. us) and go on as if nothing happened.

Try telling a low IQ normie that Trump can't possibly be a 'nazi' because he is surrounded and backed by neocon zionist elite jews.

Watch their delicate petal heads spin and kvetch at that fact.

Unless you are intelligent enough to see through the indoctrinating bullshit we are exposed to every waking minute, then the redpill is by far the hardest pill to swallow. Keep pushing. You are brothers and likely share many traits and have the same memories, he just hasn't learned to experience them the same as you. or just leave him stranded in the ghetto one night

Want to hear my own, personal theory?

I believe it's willful, trained ignorance in liberals based on wanting to live selfishly his or her life to the fullest without nuisances. Similar principle as pic related.

Terrorism = nuisance. If the liberal acknowledges it, he cannot live his life to the fullest like he wants.
Ethnic crime = nuisance. If the liberal acknowledges it, he cannot live his life like he wants.

etc, you get the idea.

This is also why liberals hate nationalists so much, because we actually point out those nuisances and in a way ruin their little ego trips. To them, we are quite literally killjoys.

because the alternative is realizing you've been lied to from the age of 5 and your whole ancestry was lied to and the only possible response to it is suffering what all of us do, knowing our own fathers are deceived, or a violent confrontation.

the goal is not to redpill for violence, but to redpill so they don't join the violence of either side. like said

normalfags respond to emotional things. jews are so emotionally manipulative that they say shit like vid related

jewtube deleted the account with the shorter vid

In short. Because since day 1 they have been trained to be cattle. Only a truly horrific event will snap them out of it. It's called cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias.

The only way to actually break the conditioning, is through actual pain. Practically speaking.

Although my journey hear didn't arise from pain, but a genuine curiosity.

Long story short user normalfags do not influence the course of history. So don't set the bar too high for most people you directly know ever becoming very woke. Keep persisting at it though because sometimes what you bring to their attention although they may shun it at first, it can form a gnawing question in them.

Normalfags like their quaint feelings politics and distrust extremism no matter how justified because of cowardice born of intellectual mediocrity and indoctrination. The trick is to market Holla Forums to them in pink pills with a lot of truth and a little good feelings so that their programming starts to work for you instead of against you. Make them value your opinions before you voice any opinions that are controversial and then subvert their little normalfaggot minds with your undeserved authority into being ever more like us. Try to aim your efforts at the most easily led but most valued member if working with groups of normans, compound the subversion as much as you can. I've taken 5 people of various starting positions of cucked and uninformed to full natsoc holohoax exposers doing this and it works.

Because it's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they've been fooled.
The first step is to get them to see how they're being lied too. How everything they are told is a lie told by jews. Don't give up, keep pointing out the (((coincidences)))

Nothing will change unless public schooling is fixed or people start homeschooling their kids in yuge numbers or sending them to good private schools.

The most freeing thing you can do right now is to come to terms with the fact that 95% of everyone you know are complete fucking retards, including your family. Just sit with that for a while. It's going to get easier after you do. The hardest thing for me was recognizing that my parents were absolute fucking retards. After that, it all became much easier.

some people don't understand unless its in a video form.

I know that feel, user. Look up what Comrade Yuri had to say about "active measures" to understand how your loved ones have been programmed, and why. I'm afraid he paints a depressing picture – a truly demoralized person will never fully recover. The programming only wears off for a small number of high-IQ people who force themselves to think independently and essentially reinvent the wheel with their worldview.

What's infuriating is that the normiefags who live will eventually turn to each of us and say: "Wow, user. I guess you were right." But of course by then whites will be 30 percent of the population and facing deportation orders from President LaQuinta-Inn Jackson-Watkins.

All I can say is that lemmings who can't be turned through logic will often obey strength. Never falter, and show through your actions what a NatSoc life can be like.

Just last night, I had yet another Brahmin middle management takeover in one of my other clients. This client in particular let the central banking get to them, and just got their real assets bought by central printing presses + welfare dollars + Iranian-jew MBA.

The client is clueless, despite all of his peers having the same or similar done to them over the last 10yrs at a rapid clip. Middle management takes over, redirects all contracts to a hyper racist buddy system; They don't tell any body, the just do it, no matter what ownership says and in spite of what ownership says. Take the currency flows, leave the work, and play make believe that they could even see most of the work in the first place.

The client and his still standing peers all read the same fake news, written by shitskins, pakis, designateds, kikes, and other ingrate cannibals. And thus walk around fully believing that 'fake news' is nazi, that their news is the 'realz news', that playing normalfag/boomer business against the grand collusion of shared-interest-shitskins {central banking asset wars + copyright-patentent software hardware wars + welfare im/migrant players} is anything but cuck. And this is in the face of their steady impoverishment of assets, loss of revenue streams, failing surrounding business environments, and greatly reduced futures. Oh, and these same owners and the like are wittingly unwittingly adopting of the hyperracist social-think – just against their own entire families, against their sons, against all that they have built, and oddly for the whoring of their daughters.

Sure, the paradox is that the shitskins do shitflinging and destroy their countries, then come here to do the same, precisely only because the owners here built up their wealth -not- being like those same shits. And soon, we all know where it ends up. And yet it is still done.

Even the rapid quickening of this process of late has not yielded one reversal of these fools. 'Why' is not the question. 'Why' is the sensation of the answer: They are already dead.

'Sheer force of anger alone' does not capture one ten thousandth of what I have seen. Oh, I am still persisting. You have to fight in fight club, every night is actually your first night, there is no progression to any second/third/etc night, all the doctors are pajeets or cucks, and there's no Lou's basement.

pick one

normalfags are useless they serve no purpose its just a meme that if we convert them the revolution will happen. "you may not be interested in politics but politics is interested in you"

At this point, the only people on here pretending they haven't been duped by the kikes with Trump's neocon cabal are low IQ normies and jews.

jews lie for their own survival, normies lie to themselves through cognitive dissonance.

People don't simply know things based on a rational look at available facts and evidence. They rather CHOOSE to know (or not know) certain things. And it's not only leftists. Confirmation bias. Pretty much everyone does it.

This basically. People are going to adopt whatever beliefs they want, then jump through mental hoops to rationalize it after the fact. We are a rare breed in that we care deeply about the truth.

Demoralized people are hopeless.
You can put as many proof and evidence in front of them and they will deny it whole heartedly.

This.

Discussed these things with my sister once, and she just literally responded with "Yeah but…" followed by all the things she had going on in her life that she didn't want disrupted.

What liberal hellhole do you live in? I live in a conservative state and nobody ever says this tumblr shit irl. Actually most of my neighbors are openly racist.

Cognitive Dissonance is the only way to explain the self-evident fraud of jewish controlled 'democracy', yet every 4 years the normie drones go all out passionately backing their favourite jew puppet, now they are fighting in the streets over their preferred zionist lackey.

Told them they are bullshitting, that they are avoiding the truth, that they are just deluding themselves out of fear of the implications?
Told them the truth is and will have serious consequences whever they face it or not?

Because normalfags think that any research, statistic or paper that you provide is fake and what the media tells them is true.

Sadly, I've seen it happen. Doesn't matter how many research documents you bring up. They just refuse to even consider they might be true.

The one that may work with some is sheer number. Prepare loads and loads and loads of examples and documents. So many that the sheer number will stun the person you're talking too.

That's because when redpilling real life people you don't start off with the main problem, but with side dishes. This isn't the web where you can just spam facts. Normies don't believe in just your words. Therefore, you don't start off by nigger IQ and kikes, but with beginner shit like federal reserve, multiculturalism, general fake media and "Nazis were not evil dude, they were human just like you and me". You have to throw breadcrumbs, make them aware of falsehoods around them step by step, and make them you follow all the way to the end, without making them realise they're even moving there.
The first time i visited Holla Forums on cuckchan, i laughed and thought people just joke about jews. If not for the more medium redpills keeping me there, i would have left that place.

Here:
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
Redpills of Zion 2014

pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
Redpill Videos 2015

This is the kind of shit you redpill them on first. They need to lose faith in the normie world before they can understand who brought that world upon them.

I wish everyone was as enlightened and perfect as me as well, OP.

Consider the white race to be akin to a single living organism, with each individual a cell in the body. Some are skin cells, some are muscle cells, some are bone cells, some are brain cells, and so on. The purpose of the brain, naturally, is to guide the organism; to keep it healthy and happy.
Now, consider the idea of a parasite which takes control away from the brain and guides the organism, not to its own betterment, but to the parasite's betterment, at the detriment of the organism. This, sadly, is the current state of affairs.

look up Dr. William Luther Pierce's speech on lemmings

because people will not believe something if they don't want to believe it
and they will believe it if they want to believe it
if you showed a Christian to "valhalla" and showed them odin, they wouldn't believe in either of them; they would think its some sorts of hell-dwelling creatures in costumes in an elaborately set up area, or that they're simply dreaming or hallucinating
if you took an atheist to Heaven and then to God Himself, the atheist wouldn't believe in God; he would think hes hallucinating or dreaming or something, or perhaps that the government is making them hallucinate that way

if a liberal was told by his or her dead great grandparents and great great grandparents and great great great grandparents and so on back to 40 generations that Trump is ACTUALLY a good guy, the liberal wouldn't believe them and would likely call them nazis or something

if you were confronted by what appeared to be a thousand spirits of your ancestors and told that hillary is a good person, you would probably think its a localized version of project bluebeam, or something

also that
if normies lose faith in the government's, and especially HUMANITY'S supposed benevolence, the normies will be much easier to turn into people who are CAPABLE of questioning what the media told them, and thus into people who are at least right-wingers

Conversely if you told a Trumpcuck and shown him all the zionist elites financing him and backing him with all the neocon kikes in his cabinet they'd have a meltdown.

Demonrats and Republikikes are two sides of the same jewish shekel

This. Yuri has explained that if someone is FULLY indoctrinated ("demoralized" as he puts it), they are hopeless. Their higher order brain functions are compromised and ONLY the amygdala (the 'lizard brain') can break through the conditioning as it is the only thing that can force change in the human psyche.

It's why revolutions occur against seemingly invincible govt forces when the pantry shelves are empty and people are hungry and starting to starve —- the lizard brain, your 'survival instinct', overrides your stupid higher order brain functions that keep "you" comfortable on the couch and willing to endure anything and everything as long as your immediate needs are met (food, water, shelter, etc). It is the oldest and most powerful part of your brain. Under normal circumstances, your higher order functions influence how demands from your lizard brain are interpreted and satisfied. Your mind is essentially Master/Blaster from Mad Max. Master being your higher order functions (reason/logic/etc), and Blaster is your Lizard Brain (hunger/fear/cold/thirst). Ever hear of the term "People will do crazy things when they are pushed too far"? That's their lizard brain overriding their NeoCortex (pic related).

Govts know this and it's why they literally will do anything and everything to keep the lights on and the power flowing. Even to the point that they want you to associate the govt 'gibs' with being safe and secure. It's called the FUD manipulation tactic. It's a staple of modern politics. You see it implemented by the "omg if govt doesn't provide healthcare you'll die! Here's 6 gorillion reasons why you NEED the [[[govt]]] and why you'll die if they're not there!".

To bring this around to normalfags, their neocortex has been so utterly fucked in the head that the Jew brainwashing essentially redirects the way their high order functions satisfy the demands of their lizard brain. The lizard brain is concerned with the topics described in "Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs" (often drawn as a pyramid), and will always cave to the demands of the most basic need. The need for food/shelter overriding the need for emotional fulfillment.

The fuckery of the Jew brainwashing on normal fags is that (given that they are not starving or freezing to death) they are TRAINED to disassociate niggers with a threat to their safety (orange section) and will ultimately seek to satisfy the next immediate need — the Esteem portion (green section). This is why virtue signaling is so utterly important to them. If a nigger is not actively beating them to death at that immediate moment, they are trained not to see it as a threat.

So much of how the Jew brainwashing works is explainable in this fashion. They teach us, like a monkey or dog can be trained, that up is down and black is white, so that they can re-train our brains to react to certain stimuli in accordance to how our lizard brain perceives certain 'happenings', so that normalfags react in a certain manner conducive to the Jew's goals.

You can see it in nearly everything that they do. And why it's so utterly confusing and confounding to us who have sloughed off the Jew brainwashing and are actually thinking correctly. Because to us, who percieve reality correcty, view normalfag/"normie" behavior as akin to someone putting their hand on a hot stove, saying "OW" and immediately reacting by putting turning up the heat to "solve the problem".

Viewing normalfag behavior is like seeing an animal with rabies. They do not behave 'correctly' and therefore we recoil at seeing it displayed. Almost to the point that we are physically sickened when we see it in action. In people who otherwise should be smart enough to know better. The problem lies in the fact that their underlying "core" principles. Their "BIOS" is fucked. Therefore their OS will not behave the way it's supposed to. (Full disclosure, I'm not a tech guy so that analogy might be off the mark a bit)

Internet is fucking up. Pics attached.

This is true. The process of redpilling is exactly the same way that the Jews brainwash you. Its all just "reprogramming" the way you think and process information.

Its also why controlled OP like AJ is both important to them, as it is to us. It is the gateway pill. Because if people are receptive to changing their views on certain long-established beliefs, it means they are pliable enough to be able to see the REAL problem (aka the JQ). The danger is if they languish there too long and fall victim to the mission of the alphabet controlled disinformation.

The only way I can describe it is like painting a rifle with a certain type of coating. You have to prep the surface first (degrease, light sandblast, tape off, pre heat metal). Then you apply the "paint" (light passes allowing each light coating to dry before another applied) evenly and uniformly. Then you let it dry completely. Then you take it to the oven to "cure".

Then once fully applied and cured, it is abrasion and wear resistant and superior to the lesser and cheaper forms of coatings. If we could compare, "redpilling" is the truth, and therefore much more durable than the lies of the Jew brainwashing machine. To continue that paint analogy: redpilling is the durable truth and could be compared to cerakote. Jew brainwashing is based on nothing but lies and is therefore easily dismantled in the face of real adversity and could be compared to a shitty krylon spray paint job.

Good post, but yeah bad analogy there. BIOS is a generic method of connecting things to the processor/mobo. It's better to say a kike fucked with the registry and the lizard brain needs to activate to restore basic files the system logically runs on, like that niggers(viruses) are bad. Self sage for off topic.

Thanks for the clarification. Appreciated.

This is why whites in the south are more likely to be redpilled; because they SEE their friends & family stolen from and killed by feral blacks. Racism is a product of learned experience, not ignorance. This is why diversity advocates ALWAYS live in white-majority (often gated) neighborhoods. I've taken to calling these people "diversity tourists".

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diversity-Tourist

I see it as more of a "kernel" issue. Compiling a new "kernel" is a monumental, life-changing task, and normies just don't want to think that much about it.

The right amygdala you mean. Liberals (leftpol included because they are the exact same as liberals) tend to have a smaller or damaged one.

Also true. There is also the factor of the consistency principle. People have an innate need to continue doing/believing in the same things they've done in the past. Having your entire worldview shattered with new beliefs/facts could make them feel like things will change, and if they're comfortable they'll not want to do that, because it could no more drugs and cummies.

It's also why they keep such a tight grip on the media. They want to manipulate even the lizard brain for their own ends. It's why a shitskin driving a truck into a crowd of people or bombing a concert is downplayed and forgotten a week later while some fat coalburner attacking a car and breaking her neck is highlighted like it's the new 9/11. They don't want the fear of shitskins reprogramming people, while creating a fear of white nationalism to reprogram them against our beliefs.

I suspect normalfags fear debate because they know they are not unable to argue for any opinions they have. Unwise people are terrified of being caught knowing nothing on issues. That's why they repeat mainstream facts, the mainstream can't be wrong? Even if it, they are at least not alone with their wrong beliefs and the camouflage against the herd. It is not enough to prove the controversial truth with facts, for the normalfag to adopt the truth he needs to understand the truth so well he can defend it himself.

Even if the blank stare is infuriating, I recommend staying patient. Though I don't know if it's even possible to redpill people on major topics like JQ with discussion, they will just deflect everything with bullshit. Race and IQ is probably easier, because the facts are so solid and easy to understand.

NPC theory, they're not actually people.

This but sometimes they're just AFK so you can't judge too quickly.

They'll get eaten alive by feral nogs, spics and hajis in the race war. Their apathy will be their undoing.

EUGENICS

I pretty much had the same argument with my local hippie-cucked IT guy.

Apparently Asians can evolve slant eyes and blacks can evolve dark skin and Neanderthal features, and the rest of the fucking races can evolve a host of attributes…

BUT guys…their brains couldn't have evolved differently!

His argument was literally every other part of the human can evolve differently except the brain. Even after showing him the stats, it's the classic "socioeconomic oppression" and same old lines. People want to be confident in their worldview, point to anecdotes to buoy their position, and moreover maintain some kind of faith towards a belief.

And it's just that, a belief requiring faith. I'd urge everyone to believe on facts, not faith.

This.
The Jew has brainwashed them, not by a single shot, but due to successive and repeated "forced memes".
If you force your memes, and if they are true and based on evidence, and easy to digest, then you will finally counter the jew.

What if blacks and Chinks and whites are the same as they were thousands of years ago and we are all just different from the beginning.

There is no evidence of any evolutionary changes to the human make up, and in fact they found 6,000,000 year old footprints setting back the theory of evolution back 6 million years…

5.7 million years old human-like footprints found in Greece
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60338195.cms

Well you can tell him next time you see him that he is flat out wrong, and some Asian people have a full cup of extra brains, 250ml more than some blacks, like Australian Aboriginals… and that brain weight is directly associated with intellectual potential.

You are correct that studies have shown that libshits have smaller/atrophied amygdalas. However, I when I describe the amygdala — I mean as in a properly functioning amygdala.

The r/K evolutionary theory that is "light-to-medium redpill" friendly is very eye-opening regarding this. Bill Whittle has some interesting YouTube videos that he goes into further depth regarding this. It's asymptotically related to what we discuss here. Never truly blows the money shot into people's faces, but 'implies' indirectly and directly (albeit carefully) that evolution has driven humans to behave differently (both individually and therefore aggregately in the form of their culture) in accordance with how they grew up. It leaves it there, obviously, but a smart non-subverted individual can pick up where they left off and easily connect the dots.

I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I have lots of skillsets, but in-depth computer-tech stuff isn't something I know enough of to speak with any authority on. But glad that the main message was received adequately enough.

AKA ME. Yeah, growing up in public school in the South is a huge fucking eye opener to how the races REALLY behave. From an early age. How niggers and spics behave. The nigger pack mentality. etc. etc.

To put that into contrast with other areas —- having lived and worked in the northern areas (not Yankee territory, but Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, etc) where it's nothing but blonde white people who've had literally no exposure to other races except other civilized whites. When I moved there it was like heaven on Earth. Nothing but friendly white people as far as the eye could see. Everyone was nice. Police were sorta like Mayberry. Always friendly. No robot-like behavior.

But after a while you start to understand that they were REALLY naive (unless you go to places like Hayden lake) regarding race differences. They were a different kind of blue pill. Don't really know how to describe it. They most likely would be considered extremely 'conservative', but when I would cautiously approach a race-related topic (Ferguson et al) to start a conversation and just sit back and listen to their responses, to see how they would react versus how people in the South would react. They would say things that were 'correct' in the most superficial of ways, yet wouldn't really say anything profound. At first I thought it was because they just didn't want to be rude or "ugly". But then I realized they just truly didn't understand the other races. They didn't KNOW. Because, I mean, how could they? They've never had to deal with anyone other than other normal white people. Where the only conflicts are high school hockey rivalries and stupid "Jenny hates becky because Jimmy like her instead of she". They've never had to experience "hmmm, maybe I shouldn't travel down MLK Blvd to get home after school" or a giant group of Spic perverts shouting obscene racially motivated sex slurs from a construction site.

They were similar to a strong healthy person seemingly in prime physical condition……………yet grew up in a sterile bubble-like environment, thus warranting them a very weak immune system. They weren't really blue-pilled like an urbanite nu-male cuckold faggot —- they were just……….'innocent' for lack of a better word. They've never had to perform. Their culture/community has never been put under any REAL stress that would test their cohesiveness. They've never been tested. They were an unknown piece of metal that hasn't been tested to see if they were a soft and weak Zinc amalgam, or strong C156 steel suitable in firearm components.

I've used what I've seen there and applied it to areas like Sweden and Germany. As in "how in the fuck can these people be so cucked??" Because, genetically speaking, I am 50% Swede and 50% German. And I don't mean in the watered-down burger version either. I mean recently. German people that came after the War was over (rumor was via Operation Paperclip due to various "documents" that were found in Gpa's possession after his death……and the fact that he worked for the USA gov doing rocket/missile tech stuff). And Swedes that got here in the 1850s and lived in North Dakota. So how can people, who are relatively almost identical to me —- behave in such a non-logical way?

Pic related

I've been undertaking experiments in normie-uplifting, it's like taking an animal and endowing it with sentience. I've only had about a 25% success rate, and those few cases aren't fully there yet, but are still a far cry from what they once were. One in particular is well on his way to independently arriving at things like race realism and the JQ after having been an absolute mouthbreathing normie fuck when we met. It gives me some hope that not every NPC is unprogrammable, some can be recruited into your party with enough effort.

Being redpilled is a cause for a lot of anxiety, suddenly you're a true marginalized and oppressed minority… "Normal" people don't consciously know that but even a fraction of the politically correct lies being challenged causes them extreme discomfort.
Faced with shocking truths most people are in no position to do anything about it, at most they can spread the information only to be shouted down by a horde of ignorant idiots.

All the other anons already said it, nothing much else I can really say. Normalfags are cattle, in every sense of the word. You could brutalize one in a crowd and the others will simply bleat and keep on with their business. They're automatons, any higher discussion besides "how's the weather Bob?" will be met with blank stares because they are physically and mentally incapable of processing it. They serve no purpose, no higher calling, any speck of significance whatsoever. Their entire existence is to merely exist, fluff the population a bit and provide some tax dollars. There is a reason why the Ruling Elite in days of yore said the exact same things and treated them the exact same way. My words may sound harsh but it is simply a sad fact, do not scorn them but do not think they serve any other function other than to live and die at the whims of the mighty

The human ego cannot allow harm to itself. When truth shows it has been duped the ego will defend itself by claiming it was not duped. This is why when shown the truth, people simply refuse to believe it and make outrageous claims to maintain their self-deception.
People have to find out for themselves, you telling them will make them believe you're crazy, and deepen their delusion.
Weakness dies, strength survives.

I'll echo this, showing works better than telling, at least in my experience with normies.

Ah, the reliable cranial capacity follow-up to the good old "Did you know that abos were in Australia before modern humans entered Europe? Funny to think that if abos were extinct we'd say they were a different sub-species" pink pill. HBD is one hell of a rabbit hole for normies.

People with low IQs believe whatever they're told by those in charge, they don't care for anything except their basic needs and entertainment. (The biggest cucks always seem to be the guys who can recite sport's facts. Like niggerball is that important…)

Even liberals with high IQs will admit something is wrong, but they go right back to denying reality because to admit the truth would destroy their entire judaized world view.

I don't know how many times I've gotten a liberal to second guess themselves, only for them to return to their starting position the next day. It's exactly what Hitler wrote about in Mein Kampf. (It's the most hated book because his descriptions of braindead sheeple and jewish behavior is 100% accurate.) These normies would rather be servants in hell than masters in heaven.

Why do you think brute memorization/recitation is the standard for how western education is taught in gov-run schools? Actual critical thinking is discouraged. You are "failed" if you give an answer that is anything counter to the official narrative of what is "correct-think".

Same here. I visited some friends in the midwest over the summer and it caught me off-guard when none of them locked their doors. "Oh, there's no crime here." Having grown up in in the south, feral blacks committing crime is just "part and parcel", so this blew my mind. I realized the same thing; these people, these soft yankee fucks just don't know.
They don't understand what it's like to live in fear in your own house, hearing gunshots down the block every other night.
They don't understand having to keep your head on a swivel when you walk your dogs, because knocking out white people is a game to feral blacks.
They don't understand the frustration of hearing the police department tell you, "Well, the crime's really not that bad," when your city is giving Chicago and Detroit a run for their money in annual murder.

I could never make these people understand with just words, because to them, blacks are fine, they're just like us "in theory". And that's the extent of their experience: theory. But hey, I don't have to listen to them either. I can tell them to their face, too. "Multicultralism is a strength, eh? Have you ever lived in a non-homogeneous community? I'm talking at least 30% black & hispanic. If not, you simply don't know what you're talking about." I've never needed to have this conversation with whites here in the south, though. They all just "get it". Yankees and libcucks will never get it.

There's a chance they're not human.
They're a lot like the Jewish "goy." A subhuman cattle race that can be easily lead from one system to another. But unlike the Jew, I don't want to lead them to the slaughter. I want to raise them from the swamp of human inadmissibility and make them humans.
We're the sons of the Gods
We have God within us
We are God's debris
We are the temple of Christ
We are the avatars

pretentious faggot
kys

Go back to watching your leafy videos, tumblr.

True, but I find they have no interest in uncovering information that would change their world view, especially as it makes them uncomfortable and will cause them to question the very reality they live within.
It is a struggle to hide my power level without blinding them.

dumb weeb virgin faggot

Due to human emotions when having bad experiences, people will always think that something is bad and think critical about it. It is not discouraged, it's just exactly where kike Critical Theory comes into play which is taught to normies since childhood. First, people are given premade boogeymans within known problems to endlessly criticize and blame these if something goes wrong to blow off steam, coupled with premade bullshit solutions and answers ready. Problem appears, then problem is "solved" within a box of premade solutions, just like in school. For example every normie knows that race is a thing and leads to problems, they just think purging "racists" is the solution to fixing it, so they don't search further because they themselves think it's correct. A critical limbo cage.

As long as you're not visibly irritated with their stupidity and approach these uncomfortable truths with humor and snark, 90% of normies will come along with you. Each incrimental red pill you feed takes time to absorb, so long as it's not too big a pill or too many too soon. This is the case especially if you're speaking one-on-one. If normies can't avoid the truth then they can't stay normies forever - only a minority of truly faithful people won't have their position moulded over time when confronted with new facts. it also helps to grease them by "meeting halfway" on a topic before inserting the truth suppository - even if just highlighting something superficial that you know you can all agree upon before revealing your position outside the status-quo. Basically, sugar-coat.

Remember, these people are comformists. They unironically profess to believe TV news and what they learned in state-sponsored schools, and the most "woke" among them are not leaders or innovaters, simply the loudest believers. They'll never admit it, but free thought scares and confounds them.

Underrated post.

Maslow was a kike, btw. Don't use his stupid pyramid. Apparently being an anti-racist atomized individual is the height of human thought.

People ITT need to understand that it's not simply stupidity. Many very intelligent people fall for the multicult. If you form an adversarial relationship with those you disagree with, you will never convince them, only demoralize them (which has its uses as other anons said but far fewer than conversion). Know your enemy. If you just brush them off as idiots you are falling for exactly the same trap liberal elitists routinely fall for time and time again.

The bottom line is people (including yourself) tend to think in narratives. Once the narrative is established, it's hard to break out of it. Think of the evolution of their thought process kinda like a book.
Halfway through the book, all the characters are defined as the good guys, the bad guys, the neutrals, etc while the ideas each side espouses are categorized as good or bad accordingly. Now let's say at some point in this book it comes to light that everything up until that point was either entirely misleading or outright bullshit. Half the things that happened in the book until then didn't happen and the other half were framed in such a way to lead you to the wrong conclusions. For the rest of the story you have to remind yourself that "everything I read earlier was bullshit" in order to make sense of anything. That is mentally taxing and most people, while not necessarily stupid, are mentally lazy. Many would prefer to just stop reading and pretend the book was as they initially expected it to be.

Now combine this narrative-style thinking with one primal human characteristic: hubris.
Diverging from the book analogy, let's get back to the fact that this is the real world we're talking about. While in a book it's pleasant to be surprised as it is the mark of a good writer, in reality you become emotionally invested in the notion that you are one of the good guys. You're not just a reader, but a character. Imagine yourself in their position. Let's say there was some missing chunk of information which unequivocally proved natsoc was shit, Hitler was a genocidal maniac, and kikes dindu nuffin. Once faced with this info, what would be your first response? Honestly, don't just say "I would change my opinion right then and there" because you and I both know you fucking wouldn't.
You would first seek to falsify the information; to prove that this is disinfo and thus to be disregarded.
If that didn't work, you would rationalize; you would utilize some sort of pseudo-logic so that you can say "even if this information is true, it doesn't discredit my stance" even if it absolutely does.
One of those two is almost always much easier than admitting you were wrong and that all the time and energy you spent on the cause was really supporting the forces of evil. It's only after seeing the negative results of your philosophy that you may begin to change your views. And even then, it is a hard truth to swallow.

I know I will be called a shill for this, but don't look down upon those who don't see the truth even when it is forced down their throat. Sure, you can mock them until they shut up and make them get out of the way like many ITT have advocated for. But know this: there is no greater friend than a converted enemy. If you can convince them that they have been lied to in such a horrible way and that they have been coerced into terrible deeds, they will have a greater disdain for the true enemy than you can even imagine. These will be the people willing to fight, kill, and die for the cause even when all hope seems lost. Treat them as wounded innocents rather than enemy combatants and be willing to take the time to slowly show them the truth if they can't be convinced in short order.
Show them the fault in their logic.
Show them the havoc their ideas have wrought.
But most importantly: show them that there is a better way.
That is how you acquire the most fearsome group of people to the cause: those who were wronged, deceived, manipulated and know it.

-t. former postmodernist/anarchist

Here's why
Someone grew up believing the mainstream was true all of their life. By confronting it, you are insulting them. People are prideful.
If they think bad thoughts they would be ostracized from polite society. They value their social status over truth and integrity
They have their food, shelter, TV and small trinkets. Why would they bother concerning themselves with problems that "don't effect me".
"The system is too big to fight. Just go with the flow and your life will be easier. Don't worry about the future, you'll be dead soon anyways".

To convince a person with pride and convictions (these are your intellectual leftist and humanitarian types). Simply leave bred crumbs of hatefax in a way that makes them believe they discovered the truth themselves.
For the eternal normies, the only solution is to threaten their comfort and safety. They put their faith in the mainstream and government because they believe it keeps them safe. Prove yourself to be the safer alternative. You can give them emotional "fear mongering" arguments about becoming a minority amidst blacks. Eternal normies are the mass bulk of leftists. When a civil war happens and their government luxuries are cut, all of them will flock to us for protection. See: WLP's "Lemmings" speech.
For hedonists? There is no way to convert them. They do not care abut the decline as long as they get their cummies. These people probably won't breed anyways, so it's best to just distance yourself.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I'm not inferring any kike bullshit other than the well-known non-kike principle that food and water take priority over other factors like being accepted into a group. There is nothing there that implies belonging to a group is NOT important (in fact, it's what makes white civilization great). It's just that when the entire group has become subverted and self-loathing…….the only thing that is going to make most people buck the system is the threat to more basic needs such as food and water. Or your children. Etc.

I've heard kike psychology bullshit that uses the needs as a foundation that builds upon those basic physiological principles, but what I'm talking about has nothing to do with those ridiculous artificial concepts.

Sorry user I just get triggered by jewish psychologists and their theories.

Exactly. Subversion is a science. Literally.

As an applied science it's commonly called "marketing". Which focuses on manipulating you into buying X brand over Y brand of the same product. When trying to manipulate groups of people it's called "public relations". Military calls it PsyOps. Manipulating people into behaving a certain way based on established principles.

Kikes have used European altruism, which created our strong K society, as the Overton Window to which they destroy us. They effectively turned the medicine into the poison. It's all about the dosage. I could get WAY more in depth with example after example, but most people already know about it. The preference to outsiders instead of your own people, etc. All part of the Jew mind-fuck.

No worries. Always be skeptical when people quote Jews or when you heard something out of the mouth of a Jew. And I mean logarithmically more skeptical.

Told a left wing family member that Trump was a Pro-Israel liberal and they actually started crying and having a nervous breakdown. They genuinely think Trump is a Russian Controlled fascist and could not reconcile in their mind what I was saying. The irrational emotional reaction alone is clearly brainwashing. Years of education from childhood has conditioned people to worship the secular religion of modernity with the holocaust as the inversion of the origin myth. Jews truly are the Synagogue of Satan.

You are correct, but Critical Theory is the attempt to not just tell people what the correct answer is, but to navigate them through the thought process of WHY that is correct.

Critical theory is the tainted abomination of actual critical thinking. Thus why it appears so similar to it's correct form. And why people are susceptible to it. And is right up Jew alley. Jews subvert, manipulate, and contaminate pure concepts. Thus when they started up the Frankfurt School to figure out a way to undermine Western society they had to subvert and contaminate a Western ideal. They contaminated critical thinking into Critical Theory™.

It's similar to how chinks will try to fill bars of gold up with tungsten. Because it's very similar to the specific gravity of Gold it fools most people with unsophisticated equipment. And Jewry is the artificial tungsten rod contaminating the gold of critical thinking. Which they call "critical theory". It's pure bullshit, but people who have had their identity erased and wiped clean are susceptible to it because they lack the foundational equipment to recognize it as bullshit.

this
show them that the world is being controlled, (bankers, media, rothschilds, deep state, etc.) first, and get them really riled up about it.
then it's time for the old bait and switch
the key is making them feel like they're the one figuring things out, and all this stuff is their idea.
normies are unbelievably vain and egotistical, and you'd be surprised how much redpill rejection is simply because they can't stand the idea of being as stupid as they really are.
it infuriates and terrifies them, and coming off as being more intelligent will often work to your disadvantage.
the average IQ is 100
let it sink in that some of you are so smart that they are LITERALLY like retards or animals compared to you
i think the old quote that "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" doesn't just apply to technology, it can apply to other things like ideologies.
you can't be like an ayy lmao appearing before a caveman, you just scare them too much.

funny that you guys bring the amygdalae up, took this from kikepedia:
kinda explains a bit about the feminine libcucks

It's because a lot of these faggots don't have the IQ to so much as question their own beliefs. They have made their politics such an integral part of their identity that questioning their own politics and beliefs would mean to go against what they are at their shallow core.

Most normies are fucking retarded and don't want to wake up. IMO the only way to wake them up would be to give them some LSD, plop them on a couch, and make them watch the Greatest Story Never Told. I want to watch it during my next trip.

Yep. They are so full of self-importance that they don't understand that human beings do horrible fucking things to each other, sometimes without reason. It's not pleasant to think about. For some, it may even make them physically ill.

That's why so many of them try to make stupid dick jokes when talking about people who carry a gun daily. Because it's easier to make dick jokes than to think about having to shoot a nigger and listen to him scream/gurgle as he bleeds to death in front of you while you wait for the cops to come.
They act like terrorism would never happen to them because they don't want to have to think about seeing other humans get limbs blown off in front of them. They are fucking cowards, even within their own minds.

Agreed 100%. I want to see how a liberal would react in a situation where they were locked in a warehouse, given an AR-15 (ebul salt raffle), and confronted with an angry nigger on bath salts. I want to see how many of them would die, and how many of them would come out on top.

This is why I legitimately want some team to reenact Money Monster, but with proper coordination.

Now show them clips of ex-KGB Yuri Bezmenov talking exactly about such demoralized, brainwashed individuals.

I talk shop all the time with friends and strangers
Only time I went full 1488 I was pretty fucked up at this party and brought up my problems with race mixing.
I didn't do as well as I should have.
I'd love any relativity simple arguments for normies, as mine just kinda came down to muh feels.

There are some Rubicons people just won't cross. It's safer to never talk about these topics publicly even with your loved ones. Most of my friends labour under the delusion that I'm a centrist.

Yep. It's always the retarded ones trying to claim knowledge of everything. You don't learn unless you can accept that you know nothing.

They genuinely mean that. If shown anything that does not coincide with their worldview they question it's legitimacy, no matter how legitimate the source.

I actually thought half/pol/ was a hilarious joke/fun "conspiracy theory" for years. But then one day I was talking with a irl acquaintance who had a relatively high ranking Military carrier and they nonchalantly started talking about how the Mossad where responsible for 9/11. The real issue of dropping Red Pills is entryism, too many normalfags don't understand that 99% of information they are fed even here is potentially, highly likely, coming from counterintelligence and controlled opposition. They first need to learn to think for themselves, just being aware of race and the JQ alone is not a true "red-pill". Someone who is truly redpilled is a person who is liberated to think for themselves.

Is it bad that I honestly look down on a lot of normalfags? I don't believe that I'm a genius or anything like that, but sadly it would appear that a lot of us on here have a solid grasp of concepts that would stump a lot of the uninitiated.

I don't think it's that we're particularly smart - everybody else is just willfully retarded.

That's why you introduce the normalfags to drugs like DMT, LSD, or psilocybin mushrooms, although of course the kikes have done their hardest to demonize LSD. By getting them comfortable with the idea of lessening their ego and mentally "listening" rather than "speaking", you can make them more accepting of different ways of thinking.

You can use the amusements of the normalfag to break the conditioning.

Interestingly enough, I brought up the JQ with my father, who grew up old school Catholic back in the 50s in North Dakota.

I mentioned the Jews and spilled the entire thing. My mother was "shocked" because she, like a typical woman, is filled with the whole cuckservative love the sinner hate the sin mentality. To which she blathered on with all the cuckservative talking points that we all know. To which I just repelled with basic human logic and reason. I didn't even bring up the holohoax.

To all this, my father simply straight up said. "I KNOW" and shut my mother up and basically ended it. It was funy because usually my mom will argue like it's going out of style. But not this time. Dad grew up knowing the JQ because it's basic Catholicism 101. And not the subverted cuck version of today. The old school Catholic way. That held mass in Latin. That had nuns hitting your hands with rulers to correct bad behavior. That taught from early on that the Jews killed Jesus and they followed Satan. And that all their descendants carry with them that stain of Satanic Usury and trickery. It's not even "red pill" material to them. It's as common knowledge as "it gets hot in summertime".

Fuck, I had the same thing happen. I was tentatively dropping redpills on a former paratrooper and he just outright said, “Well, Israel did 9/11, after all.” I’m pretty sure that “former red team planner” post from a few years back is 100% accurate at this point. The military is on our side and just waiting for the day we tell them to execute Congress.

I cannot tell you how often I've had a conversation that was going alright enough with a normalfag at a bar, only to have them suddenly switch the topic to sportsball when it was obvious that they have nothing else meaningful to contribute to the conversation. Nobody with half a brain should give a fuck about circuses.

I have a measured IQ of over 150.

Always makes me chuckle internally when I say or point out something normies don't like to deal with and I'm greeted with a chorus of "kys retard".

This.
OP is a stereotypical millennial that wants results NOW. You have to do it in stages and HELP people to realize on their own.
Hammering in doesn't work with regular shit.
And it sure as fuck won't with controversial.

Funnily enough my father's a lapsed Catholic. He swallowed the redpill and asked for seconds when I showed him how the majority of financial, media, press, etc institutions were all owned by the same handful of companies almost exclusively owned, managed and led by Jews.

It has sunk in, and it leaves me feeling extremely isolated.

you reminded me of (pic related).

So it's not unnatural that I literally want to murder a communist when I see one?

The only reason why I don't is because I'd prefer to remain a free man.

Because thinking for yourself requires constant effort and letting someone think for you is effortless. Nowadays you can pretty much predict any normalfag's opinions on every subject just by looking into what is currently socially acceptable as they all operate off this hive mind, even if they are not aware of it. They are spoon fed false information and told not to question it or they become outcasts. It really isn't that much different from what I experienced growing up as a Jehovah's Witness or any cult really, you accept the dogma or you are excommunicated.

You're doing it all wrong. They must come to the conclusion on their own. Use the socratic method to ask them questions leading to obvious answers.
Ie)

Cognitive dissonance is hard to break unless experiential knowledge is obtained and views are changed under circumstances of hardship. It's all well and good until the power goes out and man's integrity is all that is left. They listen to half truths because good lies are seeded by half truths - counterfeits, you seek the full Truth which is why you always question everything. They don't because it's too comfortable.
Dose the redpills gently. It takes time for the indoctrinated to let it sink in and you do not wish to chase them away. Do not let your sister become a coalburner. Let me give you an example.

"Hey sis, niggers are gonna nig!"

v.s.

"Oh my gosh sis! What the fuck! I can't handle all this crime anymore, did you see this? Look what I just saw" - gore pic of bix nood who threw that swedish burner off the cliff?

So you see, the latter is very blunt, but it's a soft sell because you're not saying shit. You're letting the imagery speak for itself. Or if you ever drive through the ghetto, let her see it for herself and do the math. Don't force the evidence, rather seek common ground and let her come to the same conclusions you did.

White nationalists fucked that up. He knows you're a "Nazi" fag. I can do the same thing and do not get the same hostile responses. In fact, I see "normie" forums discuss these issues all the time.

It's called denial.
It is far easier to rest in your delusions than change your entire world view.
They don't believe any of what they say, it's just soundbites used as a defence mechanism so they don't have to feel the pain of the redpill/ blackpill.

Race traitors, Communists, and fags get the rope, no matter their race.
If they happen to be white, so be it.

This is exactly what it is.

Sometimes I wonder how many of us there really are

Talk out of you ass. You have no power. And 99% of Whites will never accept WN.

After 50 years ya think you might be doing it wrong?

That sounds wonderful. My dad raised me Protestant and now he loves Jews, Obama and actively hates religion, especially Christianity.

I don't know about you user, but that's one of the main reasons I still frequent this place.

Yet if you dared criticise Trump on here over the last twio years you'd get swarmed by organised packs of pro-isreali jews who would attack and report you then the mods would come along to ban you for highlighting Trump's jewish ties.

Brilliantly stated, user.

The balls on these kikes. Hopefully there'll never be another UKIP or AfD.

I recently had a bit of anxiety, which I thought would be helped by hanging out with a friend. Unfortunately, the friend in question is a berniebro who is still bluepilled as shit.

The second I opened up Holla Forums and started reading a bit, all the anxiety washed away and I now feel more centered. I think I should keep coming back to Holla Forums so I can get all of this frustration and distaste for our system off of my chest in a "safe space" for lack of a better term.

Holla Forums is comfy.

Source on the jail sentence? That could be a powerful pill.

>this is the best (((they))) can muster

It's better than our alternative options at least.

I Attempted to Reason with a Person in the Throes of Irrationality and They Responded Irrationally, or Now I REEEE: The Thead

TL;DR - Stop being reeeeeeeeasonable with bluepilled people, user. shepherd them with emotion instead.

If you actually lurked for two years before making this post, you'ld know that you never drop redpills on women, children, and faggots. It has nothing to do with revealing your "power level". That maxim applies when you're out in the world at large dealing with randos and casual acquaintances. It's about business dealings essentially, not personal ones - sage advice for navigating modern institutions in an age of Jewish-induced decline.

This was not that. You're brother is a faggot, clearly. Perhaps redeemable, but currently bluepilled. Your sister is a female. You have to respond appropriately. I know it's frustrating, because this shit should not be necessary. But it is, so have some situational awareness and stop being a raging autist. Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to project a subtle, comforting, wholesome version of reality that reflects positive on "redpilled" truths and those who champion them. This should not be one designed to "redpill" anyone. That shit triggers me hard. When newfags go around trying to "redpill" women and bluepilled faggots they are literally putting powerful ideas in the hands of people who are constitutionally-incapable of processing them in a healthy manner. It's irresponsible.

The details of this separate pill for women, children, and faggots is for a separate thread - perhaps even a completely separate board. Just know that you need to stop going full retard with people who chances are can't handle. It does way more harm than good.

Only in the argument that he's not Hilary
Which is the entire principle in which jewish democracy has thrived, giving you two false options in which only jews prosper and the goy gets fucked, nothing has changed only the delusion that /ourguy/ won.
Their shabbos goy won, giving them total control.

I'm talking about Holla Forums, not Trump. Believe me, I wish he actually had a fucking pair to get things done.

lurk moar

Criticism:
Shilling:

Don't reply, i only wanted to make potential newfags aware of your tactics.

Found your problem.

(checked)
Also
>post screencap of ban as proof that (((criticism))) isn't allowed and everyone should head for the bunkers

They never ever fucking do because if they do anyone who has been here long enough will slaughter them for wasting everyone's time.

Only a select few personality traits are convinced by data points and statistics. The rest are all too stupid to understand and can only process emotional arguments and simple catchy phrases.

You didn't make an argument though, you just threw out a baseless accusation of someone being a nefarious agent of some hostile faction without any basis, in attempted defense of a man who has basically spit in your face on several occasions, while gladhanding with your enemies.

Checked for truth.

This board is getting shilled hard by admin - I can't bring myself to believe there are this many Holla Forumsacks who're so fucking deluded and drunk no the smell of their own assholes.

Also,
Daily Reminder
as to how retarded a 'deal' of millions of illegal spics made citizens, in exchange for anything regarding the wall, actually is.

The enemy is already amongst us.

Not all humans are people.

look at posts before those insults
you're a retard who doesn't know how IDs work

you just named the problem that is wrong with everyone on this board. good job being the puppet of exactly what they want you to be

That's a good joke, since it's exactly as materialistic and utopian as Communism.

They're demoralised.
They will never accept facts, their cognitive dissonance is too-strong.

NPC theory. There's only a finite number of souls to possess bodies and we surpassed the Bodies to Souls ratio back in like 1950. Now over half the people in the world are mindless, soulless drones completely incapable of thinking for themselves. This is where you get liberals, and niggers since they breed so goddamn much.

Yeah bro, let's break that Holla Forums brainwashing! I have a fridge full of soy based foods, and a harddrive full of kike pop music and cuck porn! Lets break that conditioning! Neck yourself you obvious fudge-packer

le let's le circlejerk about le dummy norrrrrmiiiies leeeeee.

We got it. Normalfags are stupid. This is a slide thread.

Nevertheless, it falls on the right side of that framework.
What separates materialistic libertarianism and materialistic communism in this framework is their respective eugenic and dysgenic effects.

user, you need to realize something like 90% of most people aren't great actors, they're just NPC's. They don't decide the course of the future, they just exist. Remember only 3% of the country at the time fought in the Revolutionary War. The rest of the people, if Britain had won, would've been just as comfortable as they'd always been paying high taxes and saluting the queen.

Try not to hate them for it– society needs worker drones just like it needs great leaders. Just understand that not everyone is meant to matter.

How does Libertarianism have a eugenic effect? Thre's no reason to believe that Libertarianism in practice would differ substantially from Communism in practice, only the middle class would rob the working class in their self-destructive march to reach the rich.

Insofar as it promoted radical individualism, that would probably turn out a generation of sociopaths who are unable to function in a healthy, high-trust society - just like the wonderful specimens of Communism in China, who were so used elbowing others in the bread line that they don't have any kind of a social or racial feeling anymore.

Underrated post.

Quality post

The trivium is no longer taught.
Rhetoric, Logic, and Grammar.

Grammar is the mechanics of language and law of identity. A tree is a tree and not a cat. A person with a penis is a male. A person with a vagina is a female.

Logic is the mechanics of thought and analysis, the process of identifying fallacious arguments and statements and systematically removing contradictions and producing factual knowledge that can be trusted.

Rhetoric is the application of language to instruct and persuade. It is knowledge (grammar) understood (logic) being transmitted outwards as wisdom.

The Romans reserved the trivium for free
men (libero) that's why we call them liberal arts lol my God how they've degenerated. But yeah, Roman rulers would get mad if you taught the trivium to servants. Slaves are only to be taught the servile arts.

So it might be helpful to call normalfags what they really are (with our proper grammar) they are servants for free men.

This being said, it's a useful model to compare personas as computer setups. Each person has their root hardware (race, DNA, physical body), their their files system format (early childhood upbringing), their operating system (country of origin), their software or bloatware or malware (thoughts, beliefs, behaviors). So some thoughts are complete incompatible to port between systems, other have to be adjusted to work with the system. Certain ideas just ain't gonna hoot without a system upgrade.

We somehow slowed down,i feel the boards less high energy maybe it's that I got used to this and I'm unaware of how many normalfags out there are taking their very first steps towards awakening but i kind of forgot how I got awaken myself,so I kind of lost the "how to relate to normalfags" i know the things that most shocked me but it wasn't something that awoke me it was so many little things before that,I already knew something was wrong,I knew because of my job most of the criminals i dealt with were of darker and pigmentation enriching characteristics and knew Islam was bad but i dint know why,and couldn't see further than my personal experience were i encountered some alright guys of any walks of life thus I just assumed I was unlucky to find so many retarded nigger scum and shitskins.

I hope you anons keep fighting the culture wars and don't be so low energy,for whoever we can't awake today might be beyond saving tomorrow (I like some of my Libtards friends but i only have ammo and time to safeguard my family)

Don't play father to that which ate its father. Don't play older brother to that which eats its own brothers and devours the son. This rule you will follow. It is not optional.

Only your salvation is yours to give. I would not give it lightly, if I were you. But more to the point, do not give mine to them on my supposed behalf all for your fleeting good feels. And do not give that which is reserved for sons to rise. Again, this is not optional. You will follow directive.

If you so choose otherwise, then you will be cast out. And you will be instead handed the same three edicts as kikes: stay away from my industry, stay away from my work, and stay away from me.

These principals as written, though they may sound 'le strange' to read in the first person, or in some simulated chan-voice etc, they –are– the repeating mathematic.

I'm still here faggot, I might not be replying but that doesn't mean I'm not reading the thread
I swear to fuck if my IP changed again I'm going to be mad

It's not even just normalfags on the Left.
Right now there's this whole shit storm with one of the faggots who got on that stage at that Shakespeare play. Apparently he is married to some nigress in BLM and is calling out Holla Forums because his peers are calling him out for being a good goy scam artist. He's blaming the "scary internet anti-semites" because he's getting trolled by his former peers. Probably for more victimbux.

Oh look… Shlomo has come to visit. i hope your co-ethnics in south florida are getting along ok.

Is there a 'c' missing somewhere?

You're retarded. Nothing of what you wrote was what was written. What was written was a description of what-the-actually-ends-up-happening-over-centuries, whether you like it or not, whether you're conscious of it or not, regardless of genetics. There is only one known model that does not end; All other otherwise deviations end up squirrels and cast out.

Same. I was missing a few puzzle pieces and didn't find them anywhere else.

Does anyone have any examples of how to pink-pill people? I have been getting familiar with some guys at school who are in the conservative/lolberg stage of development, and I'm hoping to break the ice better with them and eventually get them to talk about politics.

These threads have popped up here and there (along with others written by anons steeped in despair or rage) as long as I have browsed Holla Forums. They seem to be an unofficial board tradition.

Personally I call normalfags "dependents", as they are dependent on others to think for them, provide them culture, and give their lives meaning. It also ties into the last phase in the cycle of empires "dependence", where people are both dependent on and in bondage to the defective empire that rules over them.

I'm a weird case when it comes to redpilling, so I didn't have the same sequence of enlightenment that other Holla Forumslacks had. By the time I had made it here, I was at the point where I just needed the last (((piece))) to complete the puzzle.

Checked for quality

of course, you would catch what you perceive to be a spelling error in your own name. As it happens, you are now living in a timeline under review and repair. While our Timeline Restoration Specialists are putting right what (((your people))) have made wrong in a misguided attempt to alter the world to suit your wicked, literally-god-forsaken cabal of high functioning gypsies, you may notice some things seeming a bit 'off'. Black cats, weird spellings, borish, uncouth white christians becoming presidents, supreme court justices, etc. once again. Please do not be alarmed. Rest assured History's Quality Assurance Technicians are working tirelessly to see (((you and yours))) deprived of the rope with which to hang yourselves and all of humanity with you. Be well, Mr. Berenstein, and enjoy your stay in this restored timeline.

It's "when a military boot crushes his balls"

Anyone have the Lemming infographic? OP is just coming to realize that his friends-normies-are lemmings. We all know that feel.

You wonder, you might even ask them point blank, "What are your principles? What is the most important issue for the country, in your opinion? What would you die for, if anything?" They will shrug. If they are somewhat political they'll repeat the headline of an article they scrolled past on their newsfeed. It is disheartening but learn: Redpilling normies is an exercise in insanity. The vast majority simply can not be. Others have already said it. Cognitive dissonance. This isn't a blackpill, just another bitter red one.

Lemmings will follow whoever they think has power. Right now, it's not POTUS. POTUS might technically be CinC but he is incredibly weak-looking. He is constantly being attacked, undermined, and contradicted. It is the media and our institutions that have the power, and the appearance of it. That is what matters-looking stronger than you are. That is why aesthetics are so important.

Not to use a religion-related analogy, since that can be divisive in circles on the Right, but Anton LaVey did say Satanists are born, not made.

For me, the red pill was self-administered over time, but perhaps the pattern can be extracted and replicated for others.

I was in middle school and liked to read. Yes, curiosity and high verbal intelligence are nice pre-starters–necessary, but not sufficient, since you end up with liberal professors on that path as well.

Add in some "purity spiraling." I started off as a standard conservative (at the time I didn't even know the difference between the neos and paleos). For example, I'd read things like Dan Quayle's _Standing Firm_. Then I'd notice as I looked around that conservatives were caving to the Left on a routine basis. I used to chalk that up to people being inclined toward "centrism" or overvaluing being "moderate." I naively thought maybe folks just didn't understand the philosophy they were fighting for and lost their way. So I kept digging around, reading everything I could, looking for the clearest and starkest examples of doctrines from the Right. Naturally, this path would eventually lead me to the "harder stuff" outside the permissible boundaries of the sandbox.

But still, even the purity-spiraling described above, while necessary, isn't sufficient. You still get the same thing on the Left where Bernie bros think the DNC didn't go hard enough toward socialism and lost the momentum.

So let's take a step back and look a little closer. Why did I pick Dan Quayle in the 1990s? Because I was a contrarian. The media was hammering him on the Murphy Brown thing. They hated him. So I knew there had to be energy there, there had to be something good there if these fucks were after him.

So what made me a contrarian? Somehow, from an early age, I picked up on the fact that these people were trying to sell me on something. Since it was obvious they had to work so hard at it, that must mean it's against the course of nature–my nature–they must be selling something that's not in my own best interest.

I was a white male–they were trying to sell me guilt and self-abnegation. All those female teachers with their thunderthighs and wide asses wanted me to believe that Christopher Columbus was evil.

Back to where I began above–it's the Dark Triad traits. Narcissism–I like me, defend me, want to see more of me around. These liberals are trying to tell me that my "evil" ancestors conspired to rule the world, and set up a system to hand that inheritance over to me (i.e. "white privilege")? The proper response to that isn't to feel guilty or angry at my ancestors–it's to feel grateful, and thank them. And to hate the Left that sought to intercept the transmission of what was rightfully intended for me…posterity. I refuse to embrace the morality crafted by the Left that says I'm required to put the other guy's interests before my own (in this case the alien/foreigner).

>Featuring (((Anton LaVey)))
Read the whole post. Classic you, user. Don't ever change. Great blog.

There are enough reasonable people out there that will recognize if we stop trying to propose logic to our argument, since after all not everyone is retarded when it comes to these sort of things, however sadly, a large proportion of them are to make it enough of a problem.

Ideally, you should try to appeal with reason and emotion, however that might not always be possible. At any rate, I would suggest using logic first, and emotion second, however just make sure you're not lying about what you say, since we're trying to get people to agree with us, not to get angry at us. When they look up what we believe in, which they will, and they find we'd been bullshitting them, then they'd just treat us like we treated the us Gov't for the past 10 years; as an enemy

I know every one's name.
Alarm has nothing to do with it.
And you're still missing what's written.

I think. I keep getting lost somewhere around depriving rope. You always need rope. Other than that part, I think you're tripping on tulips.

Indeed, Allegory of the Cave and all that.

Same here actually I had been picking up pieces from my life experwasnt ,i just didn't know the pieces had the shape of a big nosed guy.

Politically i was absolutely neutral since I didn't like muh racism but i already overcame the commie retardation thanks to based george orwell and democracy is a meme since we're i live it's impossible to go away from bipartite politics so it's cuckservatives and Libtards.

I wasn't fedoraish but i thought real meritocracy with exams and having the both restricted to some sort of screening process so that only those who knew what was being proposed could vote and the president would be put on trial after each term in case he fucked up and didn't live up to the program,

My main red pill and what Holla Forums changed me most was about racism,those statistics were already inside of me my life experiences were so neatly and tidily compiled by them i fell in love.

Honestly I have the same problem. I think if it is possible to maintain a core party or group that can carry the torch of values and attitudes across generations, individual leaders won't be as much of an issue, as there will be a pool of people who can assume control if needed. Prior to the 20th century this was impossible, as the only information and culture that could be passed forward was either written down, or passed from person to person. Perhaps with video, audio, images, etc. the intent and character of the founding ideals could be preserved better.

The leader also may be elected from a controlled pool or party (as many Holla Forumslacks like the idea of voting as a privilege earned from military service), although I'm wondering if that is getting too close to the autocratic system used by the chinese for Holla Forums's comfort.

I have a cuck friend who likes to explain the difference with the "Blue eyes Brown eyes" experiement. That because Whitey treats a Nigger like a Nigger, he's a Nigger forever.

capped.
Best analysis of the normie mind so far.

An import tool in the brainwashing/conditioning is neuro linguistic programming, especially thought stopping words. See image attached to

OP probably made the mistake of ignoring stopping words. Anything posing a threat to the green part (esteem, virtue signaling & acceptance of others) triggers an amygdala reaction shutting down the higher cognitive functions. Thus you can't say to a liberal "blacks have a lower average IQ than whites" because that would be ebil racist. Instead say "whites have a lower average IQ than east asians", that's fine. You'll always have to leave them in their illusion of moral high ground by not blaming (or even talk negatively about) anyone but whites, capitalism, society, mankind, etc.

For example: "muslims won't integrate" or "islam is incompatible with our values" is bad. You're fueling hatred against muslims, buddy!
Instead say something like: man as individual is somewhat reasonable, but when in large mass our sociodynamics are identical to population behavior of mammals. This means that on scale of society biological laws come into action, for example when two populations are in competition for the same ecological niche (territory) collusion is inevitable.

The latter one was significantly more successful in a direct comparison. The reason is that it allows the normie to remain the open-minded higher being he views himself, as it blames structural problems in population dynamics and mammal social behavior instead of judging an other cultures or people. Especially pseudo-intellectuals such as the common college liberal respond extremely well to such neutral and unbiased approaches, as they pride themselves with "understanding" the scientific background when they hear words that they know from high school biology classes. Now they feel smart AND open-minded.

OP, did you ignore stopping words? (see above)

Heil'd
The kosher salt in this thread is ubiquitous in this thread. These sorts of threads always attract the ones who aren't ready to post here

Wanna know how I know you're a shill? You're legitimately arguing that white nationalism is the enemy of white nationalism. Your head must be spinning from the mental gymnastics you have to pull off to believe this horseshit. You are a retard. Muh PR muh PR

Ungo mad. Ungo use too many spaces after period.
This very thread was made because of hopeless lost causes like you with room temperature IQs. How could you possibly be so oblivious to world history yet figure out how to turn on a computer?

Except whites have instinctively and always accepted it until the last century of mass delusion.

1. The JQ is the hardest pill to swallow, save it for last, or not at all depending on the person. Someone who is truly redpilled is worth 10 purples, so if they can handle and want more, give them more, but some are hopeless and will never go full 1488 until a significant amount of people around them are as well.
2. If they just think brown people are icky and should not immigrate here, they are effectively on our side.
3. It is much easier to redpill people when your own life is going well. When I got in shape, graduated university, etc. then people started to look up to me. They saw me as successful and intelligent and were thus more open to my ideas. Few people take a neet seriously.
4. People like to think they arrived at a conclusion on their own. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force them to drink.
5. Related to the above: you should be aiming to make the person think above all else. Make them introspective. Most of us started by simply being curious and seeking the truth. Are they a typical upper middle class white? Ask them why they chose to go to the upscale grocery store instead of the more "ghetto" one. Why pay more for the same products? What are they hiding from? When they are forced to examine themselves truthfully, then they'll be more open to seeking out new truths.

I like the idea of some screening before voting,to me of course willingness to fight and maybe die for your country would be one of them,maybe also having fathered a large family (married only),some kind of service to the community and lastly some examinations or tests(the before mentioned would be exempted)also raising the voting age since for the most part 18 year old fags have lots of ideas yet lack any kind of experience in wich to prove those thesis(having a large family means you have something to fight for and you want the best for your children's future,some kind of no welfare king system may apply but even if white trash they are white children and amongst the poor might raise one with the spirit of a caesar so I'm not against big white families even if dirt poor)

About the leader it's kind of hard,one man can't expect to keep the population happy forever,the spoilt brats that reap the benefits of a benign strict leadership are too easily corrupted by the kikes(francoist spain,portuguese salazar come to mind)
So there ought to be at least some generational change so that the issues of one generation (bread)don't get pushed to the next that already has that thus loosing all its appeal so 15 years max goverment would be nice.
I liked murdoch murdoch nice guy national socialist approach about the roman system of te por al dictatorships But as with the german model,it relies on cincinatos and hitlers and history is lacking with such high minded man

You mean your family? Because your mom and dad are related hahaha I kid.

It's because they were never taught HOW to think. That plus leftist indoctrination and endless entertainment has left your siblings, mentally impaired. Forget logic, they lack even common sense. Are they on medications of some sort? The lack of any sort of curiosity or initiative is equally disturbing. That's liberals though, they blindly accept whatever crap is shit in their ears. Very subservient as well. Just dumb, unquestioning cattle. They'll probably be bugging you for money the rest of your life.

You pretty much nailed it; jews are the parasite and leftism is the airborne spore

post better

Source on the Youjo Senki picture in the second picture?

(checked)
completely agree with the concept of narratives. It's a very strong idea that there is a "story" behind almost all human behavior, it's why savagery confounds the normalfag. To add onto your idea, I believe the concept of the "social narrative" is what truly cripples the masses. Most people yearn for acceptance above all things. It may seem silly or pathetic to some of us but it's true. Now to break the ZOG conditioning you have to go AGAINST the social narratives. This leads to social rejection, isolation, and contempt. This is the primary reason why so few women are "red pilled". The idea of becoming a social pariah is the realization of their deepest, most strongly held fears. Now that you've trimmed out those who refuse to become outcasts, there's the next step. Those who will continue to hold those "incorrect" narratives against the face of convenience or pushback. This is the cuckservative. It's worthwhile to push back against things until there are anecdotes and exceptions of "LMAO BASED NIGGERS" or whatever it is, because rather than cling to the original idea they cling to the exceptions. Those who pass those two steps are here

It is natural for them to initially deny reality. The redpill is thankless and cruel but is necessary for the survival of our species, in the end we struggle to genuinely achieve that dream of a peaceful, healthy ethnostate and perhaps ethnocolonies in space

Fkin kek'd

tfw I read "nuances" cause I figured you meant they cannot live a nuanced (and thus complex/complicated) life.

I like it. This user knows how to apply nuance to achieve victory.

I was just explaining to my buddy how to red pill feminists, and it's basically what you described. You create the foundation to prove your point by getting them to agree with all the sub-points. Play on their values to force them to arrive at your conclusion. This takes a lot of skill and intuition, though. Probably better for most to not try only because they could fuck up and push someone farther away

This, I laugh every time people tell me white men are the only racists. White men must be the least racist people in the world, which is exemplified by your discussion of mid-westerners and, by extension, Northwest Europeans. I call this Nordic Naivety. They are good people, hard working, and honest. Their main fault is they believe the rest of the world is the same way. I think southerners must be red pilled since eternity.
user, I'm pretty sure these genes only get "watered down" by mixing. Hence, if 100% Swedes and 100% Germans married in America from Year 1, they would be 50% German and 50% Swedish ethnically, on average (assuming equal populations and rates of mixing).
(checked)
I wonder why, user, could it be because pic related, as an example?

Checking for great post.

That's fucking Kabbalah.

also love* me, sry
sage for edit

Kabbalah is also

Yep, evolution stops from the neck up because… reasons. Let alone the fact that we can observe intelligence differences between dog breeds and those were only artificially selected over thousands or sometimes hundreds of years. And the socio-economic status argument for intelligence is impossible to apply to dogs as they are unable to participate in human society as a human. But when it comes to natural selection over thousands, even millions of years, why that just couldn't be possible.

Careful, that's actually a dangerously effective idea. Or at the least threaten to drop them off in the ghetto at night and then proceed to grill them on why they're scared or feel uncomfortable at the thought if everyone is all the same on the inside.

That's what chesscucking is for. It's a coping mechanism.

Don't worry, they will flip the table on you too user.

He kind, yet consistent. Bend only to reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5y68ErffgM

Low fat, low salt, low meat, high toxin diets. That's basically it.

To be fair the 'commie' user is just memeing. I know Holla Forums is awful at picking up on jokes.

It's already at 10% going full GTKRWN-tier according to an MSM phone-polling. So get fucked, we're growing and it isn't stopping because we have the truth on our side and it's the best form of propaganda.

Because the bell curve exists.
Wealth accumulates to smarter people. Smarter people have more kids. In a homogeneous, high-trust society which is the only place libertarianism can function folk won't deal with (((untrustworthy))) people, thus depriving them of their livelihood.

Iceland lived for centuries without a governing state, only local council's of nonbinding custom, and didn't turn into a starving collective of deracinated golems. Europe both removed kebab and shoahed the vampires regularly while their States were small and bound by tradition, and only succumbed during the age of imperialism. Freedom works better than the alternative.

Here's some basic behavioral psychology.

You cant tell someone to stop doing something without giving them something else to do instead and actually expect them to follow your instructions.

I like this theory

But we don't just have Truth on our side
Truth has us on it's side
We are the only real allies of Truth in the world today
We fight tirelessly for Truth, no matter the consequences
Because Truth is holy, Truth is godly
We are holy warriors
WE are the chosen people
Chosen to spread the word of God
Truth

There are two major problems with that picture.
This is a very loose definition that means jackshit. Communism is a "higher ideal" to lefties. Allah is a "superior ideal" to sandniggers.
The ideal is diferent than the established system, but that picture argues from the pre-assumed position that the ideal is not only diferent, it's also "superior, higher and good".
Lemmings won't understand your ideal for many reasons, but the most common one isn't their comfort limiting their ability to rationalize your point of view, it's the inability of the speaker to explain WHY their ideal is superior.

Yes, and the Victor will establish himself as the New System. It's a win for the Victor, but for the lemmings, nothing changes. After arguing that the New system will follow a new "higher, superior ideal", the picture concludes with "lemmings will always be lemmings".

That quote "Revolution is a spectators sport" is spot on. The average Joe doesn't give two shits about revolutions because they don't affect him in anyway. Not /salt-left/ dumb reeboluchion nor Holla Forums's racist crusade:
At the end of the day, their lives will stay the same and at most, they get to pick which flavour of cocks fucks them in the ass from time to time.

those poor asians

This is why you see so many tatted up ex-degenerates in churches. Someone probably told them to sort themselves out and then actually gave them a place to go. The problem is, what actions can we tell normalfags to take and where can we send them? We can tell them to read good books or watch TGSNT, but that's not really doing much. We can tell them to join any number of groups, but they're probably filled with feds. We can tell them how to improve their own lives (make a family, learn more useful skills and prep), but this doesn't affect the community as much as I'd like.I think this is fundamentally a spiritual battle and we need to form a new religion to energize and awaken people and keep society wholesome and generative instead of devolving into degeneracy. I don't know what form this would take, but I know that it must hold the pure aryan man as sacred and the degeneration of our blood through mixture with non-whites as the ultimate sin. Then we can have a 100% based place to send people to where even the dullest can absorb the message.

It's those vaccines and flouride bruh

http:// www anonymousconservative com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/

Because the average person is an NPC tier automaton of a creature. They barely qualify as human beings and have little to no ability to reason

humans are cows

You sound like you're describing a cultist, user. The only people who lose autonomy that badly are those who have blackmail material being held over their heads.

In a sense normalfags do have excactly that.
You could lose your job and your life in an instant just because of some disgusting fucking cunt that got triggered.

Isn't autonomy reliant on a person's ability to absorb and process information?

They are not any more stupid than you are actually. Do yourself a favor and read how persuasion works. Start with Robert Cialdini and Scott Adam's blog from election times.

They are emotionally aligned to uphold the lies. They see the absolute cold hard truth but simultaneously refuse it as untrue because it smashes their well-groomed weltanschau.

this.
being the cool, opened-minded, non-bigotted Liberal who overcame those stupid backwards things such as xenophobia and religion is a fundamental part of their identity. That's why they rather ignore anything that might challenge their views because abandoning them would feel as if you abandoned a part of your self. That's why they desperately cling to it.

They don't know true despair. Despair and tribulations are the crucible through which the best are formed and the worst are damaged beyond repair.

It also has to do with group cohesion, left being what it is, a fundamentalist religion really. It would mean abandoning their friends and social circles on mental level. Since it's a religion, like all religions keeping unverifiable or even better, utterly false ideas as true is a Rite. The stronger the lie everyone must believe, the stronger the group.

Mormons believe America had civilizations completely contrary to all known archeology, genetics and indian history.

Liberals believe everyone is equal, races don't exist, white privilege exists, genders are social constructs and myriad other factual falsehoods. Believing in a lie is strongest group signal there is. Then they have developed theology around their lies where lie is true and it is explained how it is true in dedicated cloisters such as women's studies department. To be true liberal is to believe the lie and then have ability to explain why it is true.

Believing truth is easy, believing lies is so much more difficult it acts as group forming glue by itself.

Therefore you can never out-argue a liberal on factual basis. Ever. It's completely futile.

This. It is grueling though. Be sure to commit, as their sad minds will flip back unless you manipulate them into the truth. Sad, but effective.

The easiest way to being red-pilling someone, is to point out "muh diversity" in everythiy ng. Say how, "it's just unrealistic" and they will begin to catch on. Casually drop jewish bullshit and get them to associate it with irrational greedy shit. [also, associating shit with jews] They will begin to tell you how "I met this jewish guy today, but man- was he ALL of the stereotypes!"

Nah, personally I would hear it out. Look it up, and verify the source. Would I change my views? Perhaps, if they we solely based on hitler. But if I know kikes are evil based on eons of history, hitler wouldn't make a dent. Hitler is the story of a good man against the world.

Exactly this. Normalfags have deluded themselves into thinking society is perfect, so anyone who stands up against society is a threat to their happiness.

Guess what option actually works

what country?

Exactly. We should analyze how soviet subversion targeted and dismantled christianity, and then apply the same tactics to liberal leftism.
Beating them with the weapons they used against us.

You're not alone fellers. >140 IQ lonely guy here urging y'all to read the outsiders article on the Prometheus society's site. The marginal strategy reads like an autobiography.

I've never met y'all, never seen your faces but feel like you'd be brothers by another mother.

No, avoid jewish stuff at first. Most normies know no jews and are programmed to find anti semitism very evil.

It's better to begin with the diversity crap multigender and other stuff pushed. Point out the media their role in it. After you've done this enough it's easy to move on to who controlls the media. And this is critical so just look up coorporations like comcast (MSNBC), turner (CNN), advance (loads of magazines) and their jewish owners. They first need to find the media immoral and despise them for what they are doing. Then they can easily connect the dots when looking at the kikes who own these companies and push a narrative.

You can also of course push for financial world / banking system but this requires a good understanding of economics on your part and on the normies part. So it's best to avoid this, media is much more easier and blatant about their lies, you don't need any implicit knowledge which you do to understand the failing of the current financial system.

I've though of this before. But I'm the atheist in the scenario. If God parted the clouds in the sky and talked to me, a part of me would suspect that my fear of death made me hallucinate that in order to have cosmological comfort. Wouldn't it be more likely all in all? Do you generally believe claims of random people of having spoken with God and all sorts of angels?

Check out the comments for this video, so many normalfag calling Japan evil and uncivilized because they are patriotic.

This is how I feel when I tell Holla Forums about Islam.

But you still think it's find to ban people for posting topical info graphs while claiming to be some kind of bastion of truth against the forces of Jewish lies. And you think I'm from the JIDF and that Jews want everyone to convert to Islam. If everyone converted to Islam there would be no Usury, prostitution, gambling, drugs, sexual immorality, it also happens to be the ONE TRUE RELIGION.

BUT WAIT…
IT'S NOT WHITE

How can a religion that comes from God be "white"?
You have contorted the original Nazi message of racial integrity and bought into the JIDF pro-racewar shilling to exterminate everyone who isn't white. Something that was never near anything on the Nazi agenda, exterminating everyone is only on the Jewish agenda. And despite the fact that many NSDAP converted to Islam and that many German soldiers were muslims from Bosnia, let's remember that HITLER… H I T L E R had nothing but many words of praise for Islam and criticized Christianity. So if you are against Islam you are against what this board is founded and are arguing against your own interests, and for the Jew. I can tell that this board is shifting to a completely JIDF controlled discussion unless it accepts Islam.

You can't accept the extremely obvious fact that the history of Holla Forums boards is no a gradual glide of upward in truthfulness but one of being slowly taken over by dishonest forces of JIDF, Reddit, Tumblr, CIA etc

Rejecting the completely logic thread that terrorism is done by the CIA/Mossad, not what do you believer, suddenly terror can be done by whoever you want. And if you don't like people because Hitler liked them, WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THEM? AND WHO HATES MUSLIMS MORE THAN THE JEWS?

No one believes you went you are sending out half-truths, mixing truth and falsehood, instead of redpills.

How can Trump be some kind of nationalist warrior when he is associated with all kinds of Jews and OH THE ELECTIONS HAVEN'T BEEN REAL FOR 100 YEARS IF THEY EVER HAVE BEEN REAL IF THE COUNTRIE'S GOVERNMENT HASN'T BEEN COMPLTELY MASONIC AND OH DEMOCRACY IS COMPLETELY JEWISH.

Civilization is fucked user, its so nice of you to finally notice.

So, does the saudi government pay you for spewing this horseshit or are you just crazy?

And before you call me an Arab I'm not an Arab I'm white and I converted to Islam in 2013 BECAUSE OF BROWSING 4CHAN Holla Forums

Holla Forums has always about defending general human dignity by keeping the integrity of historical truth and defending the honor of ridiculously unfairly slandered and humiliated white people, but it was never against the general good will towards all people beyond how they had wronged themselves, and neither was Hitler, or any of the European colonizers in Africa

WHO ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH RIGHT NOW IS FIGHTING FOR GENERAL HUMAN DIGNITY?

Try to get above contradiction against Islam. That was somewhere between name-calling and Ad Hominem.

You accept that religion is a trait which human beings adopt and isn't built into their genetic code right? Or if it is built into the code then it is one religion shared between all human beings bestowed by God.

hahahaha you and your fam will be killed in the next civil war

Read the OP again especially the third paragraph

Holla Forums is actually worse than these people because it descends immediately to slander and actually banning you.

So you are not only a koranimal, but also a traitor. Your ilk gets the rope first.

Always found amazing how similar polar oposites are, the joke that we say about how the leftards see anyone to the right of stalin as literally hittler/nazi also applies to any stormfagget who thinks meddling with anyone outside the ortodox christian values is a detractor and not someone making a business-like relationship and the best win-win situation out of an entangled shitstorm.

Don't be so emotional. Edward Bernays based his public relations work on Freud's theories of the unconscious, and it has seemed to work for the last hundred years. You may just get triggered and ignore or deny it, but I prefer using them.

It's like the allegory of the cave. Sometimes the only way to get people to turn around is to convince them that the person making the shadow puppets might not have your best interests in mind. Sometimes it's the Jews, but it may be the Shayateen inside you and you have to accept your own thoughts as wrong.

Not being able to argue with people and calling them names to get them to shut up is a good sign that YOU'RE WRONG.

The guys targeting and hiding behind civilians, I'm sure.
Islam has tried to violently conquer europe for over a thousand years, good job doing their job for them, traitor.

What do you expect, that I start carefully rebutting every one of your saudi state sponsored infographs?
I've read more then enough of Islam trying to be scientific already.
Usually it starts with an Islam scholar reading through the Qu'ran and looking for numbers or other concepts that could be relevant numbers, then find anything that somewhat corresponds to said number or concept in grade school modern scientific understanding and write an article about it.
Said Islam scholar then gets some camels from their university or the saudi state, and life moves on.

All these infographs rely on backwards logic or nitpicking for information, take your last infograph for example, the word Allah looking like a hand has more to do with how the camel fuckers stylized the word, hands being pretty common iconography in many major religions, including Islam.
And deriving the 99 from the palms of the hands is an absolute crapshoot as the /\ and I that make up 9 in moonworshipper runes are the most basic geometric shapes possible, and the palms of the hand are an absolute cluterfuck of simple geometric shapes.
If I wanted I could find the McDonalds logo in there which according to your logic proves it was preordained by your heathen god.

The way you argue is like looking at a piece of string and using the fact that it has a bend in it as evidence that it isn't a contiguous string. You refuse to see the line of logic even if it was perfectly straight.

You aren't suggesting that Muhammad was physically a pig so how can anyone take what you're saying seriously at all? If some on tumblr drew Hitler as a pig you'd think they were being retarded

Probably not very many, to be honest. Although, you never know

Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god his own vain desire? Allah has, knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart (and understanding), and put a cover on his sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah (has withdrawn Guidance)? Will ye not then receive admonition? - 45:23

Quotes by Muhammad (ﷺ)

“Love of the world is the root of all evil.”

“Nobody who dies and finds good from God would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and everything in it, except the martyr, who – seeing the superiority of martyrdom – would wish to come back to the world to be killed again.”

“He who amongst you sees evil should stop it with his hand, and if he has not strength enough to do this, then he should speak out against it with his tongue, and if he has not strength enough to do even this, then he should hate it with his heart, and that is the least of faith.”

“None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.”

“He who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of mustard seed will not enter hell, and he who has in his heart as much pride as a grain of mustard seed will not enter Paradise.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better to sit in company with the good than alone.”

“buttist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.”

“Do not say, that if the people do good to us, we will do good to them; and if the people oppress us, we will oppress them; but determine that if people do you good, you will do good to them; and if they oppress you, you will not oppress them.”

“To earn through labor is the best way to earn, provided the work is done with sincerity.”

“A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts reinforce each other.”

“The best jihad is to speak the truth before a tyrant.”

“We will not remove a Jew from punishment. They know the shameful thing that awaits them.”

“If there are twenty good fighters, they will defeat two hundred who are a senseless people, who do not fight with good intentions nor for truth.”

No, I'm not suggesting Mohammed was a pig, a pig doesn't have the ability to release so much suffering on the world, pigs are much more virtuous then your pedophile prophet.

Fuck your string faggot, if you have a nigh infinite amount of material to work with, you can find relation between any random numbers and real life phenomena, if your faggot prophet was so fucking enlightened, why did he believe the sun sank into a puddle of mud at the end of the day?
Wouldn't your pagan fire god show that epileptic child molester what the real relation between the earth and the sun was?

People readily believe the things that they want to be true and find it very difficult to accept truths that they find distasteful.

Deep down, most people want the real world to be like the world they've been shown by the (((media))) over the past 50 years. They genuinely want everyone to be equal in every way, for all the races to be equal and have the same potential, for socialism to work economically, for faggotry to be a healthy alternative lifestyle, for women to have children in middle age &c. and for the world war 2 generation to have been great heroes.

We are telling them the things that they do not want to be true, which is why they react in a very emotional way and do not take the time to examine the evidence with an open mind. Most normies do not possess sufficient integrity to critically examine ideas that they dislike or consider immoral.

The holohoax is an especially emotional issue to these people because they justify their beliefs using a moral structure that is based around ww2 propaganda that depicted the nazis as evil mass murders. When you suggest to them that there was no systematic extermination of Jews, you are challenging the foundation of their world-view.

Islam is so badass. Fuck the gay Jesus cunt. All hell evil dark prophet! Make ISIS great again! Kek

XDDDDDDDD

This is really interesting to read, because for my entire life I've never really fit in with any group but I never really felt compelled to follow any kind of path in life. I grew up without any real sense of culture, family or structure. So many people seem to have this "identity", this structured way of looking at themselves like "I am X, I believe in Y." I've always seen myself as an observer, a golem wandering through life and looking at it but never really "getting" it.

Maybe I'm just autistic though.

Low IQ normies in the South think now that Trump is elected they can go back to sitting on their ass and not having to worry about anything, they might be redpilled on race but do not expect them to contribute to building a better society for our race, they got theirs so a big F-U!

Brave canadian…japan should deport all canadians like that now turned muzzie bitch,canadians in japan are the bestest of goys

Nobody takes your words seriously. After all, Islam teaches that lying is morally good. That's what taqiyya and tawriya are. You muslims are just here to lie to us, not to ascertain the truth.

Your religion and leaders literally teach that lying to the infidel is morally good. Why would anything you say be true?

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaha are you sir retarded?
For fucks sake that's some advanced niggerology you have in those pictures,niggers fall for Islam like a fly on honey for a reason it's absolutely low mental effort but damn son those pictures gave me a hefty kek.
Anyways take care user i don't feel hate in any way towards Islam but it truly is akin to hammering your head down.
I know memri tv is made by kikes but like it or not your pictures sound just as retarded as the memri tv translations do for a reason…

Reminder that Metal Gear Solid 2 was universally hated upon its release, and was only considered a significant achievement an entire decade later.

The thing is, most people don't actually care what the truth is. They want a consensus they can adhere to, and a path of least resistance. They want a living wage, a social life, and to be entertained. That's about it.

The autopsy proves Heather Heyer died from a chicken bone she choked on.. Any who dispute this can only disprove my claim by providing autopsy showing otherwise

My IQ is 98. I still feel isolated from normalfags. I don't know if it's something wrong with me or with them.

Ordinary people respond well to humour, emotion, and simple down-to-earth concepts. You need to study Joseph Goebbels.
From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_(song)

You also need study Bezmenov and reaslise that demoralised people cannot be reasoned with.

So, you must differentiate between normies, demoralised people, and the enemy.

And for fucks sake, RTFM (read Mein Kampf.)

Jewish rhetoric in philosophy has hit you very fucking hard

I always got a good laugh when virtue signalling lefties would call me ignorant for hating niggers and kikes. They obviously have no idea what ignorance actually means, and love to project hard, like their kike masters do.

Worse of all, it that even without the jew, most normal fags, even intelligent ones, are the literal definition of a fool.

Because even if they have a decent IQ, their priorities are fucked up and they have zero self-awareness. It has always been this way, but our systems in the past were made to counter this.

There is still knowledge, there is still intelligence… But there is no wisdom.

We've lost the tradition, the inherent unity, and hierarchical knowledge of hill-fort tribalism. And adopted the tyranny of rootless, imperial, cosmopolitanism.

Typical example of the results of ZOG brainwashing. The refreshing thing is that the few actual Japanese in the comments would have none of it.

They are NPCs.

They exist to perform work function x for their company while aiming to fulfil their base urges and not much more.

On top of that, they find politics too boring to learn about and understand, and as such don't even know the difference between left and right. This is why I think humour is a critical part of the red pill, because it makes people actually pay attention for long enough to absorb the information.

You don't convince normies, you only make the information available and if they are smart they will find it

Honestly the only way to help is to replace the current system with another one, for that you need to start infiltrating the government offices , little by little. Study the law, become an insider and have a greater impact

it doesn't have to always be the result of training
some people are just naturally like this (solipsism) and those of us who tear down their stage props are immediately cast as the villains

Yeah, they sperg out and accuse you of harassment if you question their narrative. Fucking babies.

The filter man played an important role in my redpilling. After 9/11 I know that what I was being told was bullshit, but only about ten years ago I started listening to AJ and then started up again in 2013 when the culmarx crazy pushed me AWAY from MSM.

That's what a lot of people tend to forget. Alex Jones is the actual voice of reason now.

Traitors before enemies.

He was from the very beginning and still is a Zionist gatekeeper, one of the many alt-media frauds pushing ZOG as if it was resistance to ZOG.
Here we are 16 years later pretending he is anything but a CIA-kike on a par with every other aut-kike fraud who sold you all the same lie and got you to cheer on ZOG into government.

Fuck Jones and all who continue to pretend he is anything but a servant of jewry

They want to continue their self-destructive lifestyle without feeling any guilt or doubt. Their primary goal, their priority in life, is to fulfill their base urges in their entirety without having to experience the consequences.

Normies usually base their entire identity around sex. They're a bisexual, a homosexual, a quad-gendered otherkin, a proud slut, etc. This defines who they are and any hint of judgement, any suggestion of self-control or higher purpose in life is a direct attack on that identity.

They still have an overwhelming need to be seen as good people though. Even with the narcissism, pride, greed and lust they openly display. So they have to change the definition of morality. They will adopt nihilism and moral relativism but in a self-serving manner. There is still an objective morality for them. Racism, sexism and "inequality" become the ultimate evils. The definitions of which become more and more broad as they become more insecure with how they are living their lives and need to accuse others of being more immoral than they are. They refuse to consider that drug use, promiscuity, and other forms of degenerate escapism are the cause for why they are miserable and why it seems their world is always crashing down around them.

This is the underlying mindset of the brainwashed normie. When the lower order of animal instinct is held in subjection to the higher order of reason, the mind is rational. When the higher order of reason is held in subjection to the lower order of animalistic passion, the mind ceases to be rational and becomes rationalizing. They feel first, act first, justify and rationalize later. Hence the number of highly intelligent, well educated, upper middle class millenials believing in systemic oppression which can only be solved by instituting a Stalinist police state.

Yes, they can be intelligent. Raw intelligence and education alone isn't enough. It takes a lot of brain power to go through all those mental gymnastics. Your education is only as good as your educators are. A disciplined mind is necessary to harness and utilize one's intelligence in a constructive way. One who seeks wisdom seeks discipline.

Imagine where we'd be today if instead of Jonestein and the Loose Change yids blaming Bush and Cheney, we had a genuine movement after 9/11 blaming the actual culprits.

See and understand that they use those views/positions as social currency with their peers. The more currency they have, the more they are validated by their peers. They can also choose to spend that currency for various things in the social group. It's really just a separate hierarchy for the weak and they will cling to it because it's easier to "get rich" in that system than the classical western one.

Been looking for this shit.

but yet Holla Forums still wont take the flat earth pill. shit is comical.

ive read at least 5 of these posts itt. go ahead and hang yourself. fuck that shock their entire system with nuclear nukes arent real redpills.

Canadian atheist here who simply wants to live according to Japanese culture. The most I would bring is appreciation for some western cartoons / wrestling / science which the Japanese already have.I hope Muslim bitches do not ruin dreams for guys who want to escape Canada.

As if I will ever learn enough Japanese or acquire enough work ethic to survived in Nihon…

Somehow ironic, because that is what terrorism actually wants to achieve.
But maybe you might acknowlege that your georgy boys that you love so much and their liberal pets bring them here along with the other politician lacking any measure of care for their very own political gain.

They're ZOG drones. They're as good as dead. Don't waste time on them.

Persist in what? smashing your face into a brick wall of retardation? these people are vacant walking corposes

And if georgie boy likes these people so much he can invest his shekels in the infrastructure of their respective countries, if georgy boy would try that in my nation i would wield political power so he thinks twice to pay his shitheads for subversion.

on the upside. This place taught me what a truly valuable human being can be. Because of that, there is one less among the woke

People only seem to care when they are sufficiently uncomfortable. Do you know why intelligent people are generally unhappy? They are exposed to more chaos then a normal person. Chaos brings the need for order, and the order can only be imposed by someone who sees flaws and atleast attempts how to correct or inprove a situation. What was your first memory as a child? Was it something harmful? Was it a situation in which you had no adult or parental guidance to help you overcome something in that memory? Traumatic experiences are the catalyst for conciousness and higher awareness. It prompts you to think about yourself rlin relation to the things around you. Those who have been sheltered, those who were given the game on babby mode, and those who are comftrable in their surroundings don't want to change. Duty tells you to seek out those who are like you. Most people are like domesticated animals, NPCs, or whatever you feel like calling them.

I believe the term is Shabbos goy.

Huh, good point. In my case it was getting chased by an angry dog.

Did it never occur to you that Mohammed had probably sliced hundreds of pregnant women open and observed what the embryos look like?

So I have a best friend that I went to kindergarten with, but he's become increasingly bluepilled. He isn't SJW but he happily watches TYT, various gaming streamers, and buys whatever popular shit is going on. Thankfully, we're in a conservative semi-rural area so there isn't a lot of (((diversity from the cities))) reaching him; if he lived in Toronto for a while, I think I'd completely lose him.

Anyways, I'm not very good at articulating my points, and he routinely shuts me down when I try to talk about politics. If I brought up diversity, as you say, he'd say something like "Well it's [Ubisoft]'s game, they can do what they want!"

How do you counter that?

You're a loser.

I guarantee that he subscribes to the SJW worldview, regardless of what he tells you.

You could just point out what a shit game it was and how they should have focused on making a quality game rather than making a political statement ala Bioware's Andromeda (AI IS GOOD WHY ARE YOU GOYS SO AGAINST AI?)

Then remind him there are more appropriate mediums for political statements than ruining people's entertainment with talk of politics.

Do you know why being sheltered is damaging? If your parents or someone took care of you for every thing in your life you would never be forced to think and fix things on your own, you would never understand why something is harmful, or worse you would never understand why it is good to avoid certain things. A baby only gains what most people would term awareness AFTER a traumatic event that causes them to ask why, and if they think enough how can i fix this? Children are prompted to think of themselves in relation to the environment only if there are no adults to introduce order. Women also have the same habits because as children they have most of their needs met by their parents, friends or other adults; sheltering a human makes them less likely to will order themselves, and in the long run it also makes them complacent. It is the reason why women think with emotions, rather than accept logic like most men because they are sheltered from anything remotely painful or question inducing. Chaos IS the catalyst for awareness, those who are comfy won't ever be aware of all the flaws in a system, in their environment, and they won't understand the need for change unless it impacts their lives severely. Kek truly is the perfect god/mascot for our hivemind.

OK, I'm a stupid fag but this has to be said, it's The NPC Hypothesis not theory

don't bother with bots. polite sage for off-topic.

I almost drown twice due to my parents neglegence

That is incorrect. That is incomplete. That is not in order. That is credit grant worthy. Please listen to the following and try again.

Rule 1:

it's much, much easier when the normie is angry or frustrated about the state of the world. if you're lucky enough to catch them before they fall to the trap of the utopian leftist ideals, you can steer them in the right direction. I've found the easiest route to be to reveal to them a little of the truth behind the narrative, and let their anger at being lied to lead them on their own personal journey to find out the truth.

Shit.
Now I have to watch that movie…

Excellent post. I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. My fat neocon brother is exactly like this. If anything is discussed about real world events he immediately gets furious and leaves the room. People who try hard to be normies and have everything fine can not take stress so they avoid it at all costs.

Blacks are stupid and outbreeding whites IGNORE IT
Government will take away your guns and knives and then you can't stop them from bad things IGNORE IT I WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE BAD THINGS
If we keep importing H1b pajeets you kids won't get jobs out of college IGNORE IT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE LET'S KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIS GOOD GRADES

most white women are normalfags, don't betray your race by dehumanizing a large portion of them!

Treat women like shit and belittle them. Be more important than them yet act like a pig and say you love blacks. Then they can't fuck them as punishment and will always wonder why you hate them so much yet try to act "better" in the process. Women are filth and if you give them anything they kill the white race and your family.

watched it.
damn good

user just train and harden up yourself for hardship lies ahead and in those times of hazard woman will go to whomever can protect them and jamal is barely able to feed himself if taken away from his native jungles or able to reap the fruits of a 7/11 the white man planted for him.

Just sayin…
Also after the DOTR you can have other /r9k/ anons and give them sweet estrogen so they become your qt 3,14 traps…
(I love the pic)

a time will come when you will realize that you must kill many communists, to remain a free man

What the fuck happened to politeness amongst normalfags? Some just don't say goodbye or hello, even people you fucking work with. You open a door for someone and they don't say thank you. What happened to common courtesy?

That's just part and parcel of living in a big city. Cities have always been regarded as the worst places for humans to live, it makes us rude and indifferent. Couple that with the erosion of trust via multiculti and you get the modern normie urbanite staring down at their phone or walking on like they're the only person alive. Our degenerate modernity only plays a small part in this whole process, even at the height of polite society (which I'd classify as that time just before WW1) cities have always been pretty unpleasant.

I live in a small village tourist village though. Most people my age just seem to be unpolite cunts.

This. Living in a town/small-ish city and living in a big city is like day and night. It's really bizarre when you're walking on the sidewalk, you accidentally bump on someone, say sorry and the other person just walks off without saying a word the first few times. Then you get used to everyone being a fucking asshole

How smart are you? Sure you sound clever in your little Holla Forums echo-chamber where you type and use clever memes to get your point across. But I bet IRL you couldn't hold a conversation about the redpill to save your life.

kill yourself faggot

Come on user,ZOG basically does the same shit to us all with their xenoestrogen in foods there's a reason there are so many confused fags and numales,and qts have larger milk tits and develop ever younger,we're but goyim cattle to them.

Also he wanted a cat lady and the picture is cute af so i wanted to use it.

So that’s a selfie of you, I assume. Reported for not even trying.

Since you remind me of a woman who's company I enjoy I'll be nice. I can't speak for other Anons, but I myself am very smart, with an IQ far above average. I am also very skilled at interpersonal interactions so I've found a great deal of success redpilling people in person. Some Anons are more specialized to the cyber world and communicating via different platforms in that way. Everyone has their place and duty. Though I highly doubt you came here for anything but trolling or to attempt to stroke your own ego. See yourself out.

Holla Forums is fuckin' dead.

Your brother might say he thinks you're crazy, but the seeds have been planted. Trust me, next time he sees somthing about the Holocaust he'll think about what you said. This is how it begins.

I live in RainbowUnicornLand.

With my wife we simply moved to a black neighborhood for a year and that changed her mind pretty quick (Cheapest place in the city and got new job).

With my co workers I didn't tell them anything about my political views for months. Even when talking about the election I wouldn't say much. Eventually it casually came up that I voted for Trump with each of them. Some were extremely surprised that an actual likable person voted for Trump.

Why would someone so reasonable vote for Trump? What about the Muslim ban? You actually support the wall?

All easily refutable without showing your powerlevel (the wall worked out well for Israel for example). Anyway, just that fact will begin to shatter their preconceived notions. The ultimate redpill can come later, if at all. Just try and normalize nationalist parties and people.

You don't need to get them all the way up to your level; they only need to be moderate

capped for posterity

Just like all the normalfags on Holla Forums supporting Trump. Faith.

This has to be one of the first times in History a group of people willingly tried to kill their own entire race off correct? People are going to look back and be completely baffled why a group of people would do that.

I think it happens more in Sweden because they've had so much shit forced on them. Like that interracial sex commercial. I think pornography is one of the most powerful and dangerous weapons of all time. I remember hearing Israelis were broadcasting it all over Palestine. Anyway I think the men in Sweden are literally becoming cuckolds in a pornography film, and the women, bored with their feminized pussy boyfriends, invite niggers to bed them.

The entire thing is insane, I can't even imagine a person even 100 years ago thinking this could remotely happen.