ThroneShit delayed until 2019

OH NO NO NO NO
archive.fo/TAgkI

munterfaggots btfo
PREPARE FOR A LONG 2018, FULL OF EPISODES OF THE WALKING DEAD

NUUUUUUU

the look when a manlet finally learned

At least they're being consistent with the books.

what the fuck
as opposed to who? i thought they always ran things

It is all the same to the clegane faced dog

walk into traffic

The best part is Winds of Winter STILL won’t be done.

So they went with the delay-it-until-everyone-has-forgotten-it trick to make the hack ending not cause a huge backlash. My surprise is boundless. At this rate queen fatass will be queen dried up skeleton in the final episode. How the fuck does this even happen in a professional production?

Also take into account the 6 episodes will be more than 100 minutes of mismatches, lime a shitty fanfic.

a man has patience

A girl has no patience, a girl wants to see this shitty series end before dying of old age. A girl will offer three names to the red god, dabid, dabid and queen fatass.

No there aren’t.

Not until 2019 anyway apparently.

Queen fatass won't fit in frame by 2019.

Can we get a shoop of that with Holdo’s head?

Hot tbh. 😍

I thought they were doing it to milk the series more before the ending causes the brand to die instantly. Series usually have a gradual drop off once the finale settles and people move on, but a shit ending makes that drop off turn into a cliff.

I suppose, but will people even care about it by 2019? With nothing new for so long it will lose its audience anyway.

Paving the way for The Wheel of Time

Marketing speak for "we're fucked and damage controlling"

In otherwords they have no idea how to finish the series that won't piss everyone off.

So litterally only 3-4 episodes for the fight between the walkers then 2 Ep for the final fight of the throne?

a man posts crappy rule 34

a man has no taste

Thrones is gay dishonest shit

Sounds like most of the audience relates to it then

spoilers leaked

they beat the white walkers
some random side characters die
dany wins

Luckily we will still have at least 3+ Maisie movies in this year

I think it will be the other way around. One or two episodes in which the WW get totally BTFO by queen fatass and then the remaining ones will be about whose ass sits upon the very uncomfortable toothpick throne.

If you haven't noticed this by now the series is all about blueballs and ruined climaxes.

Does he even pretend to still be working on it?

would he be a sausage man (or a sausage wight) after being chewed up?

Des Tiny is that you?

Well, he has yet to make it publicly known that he has given up, so technically.

no

very funny dawg, I dont look like that.

Creators often direct few episodes themselves. Vince Gilligan for instance only directed 3 episodes of Breaking Bad. David Chase only did two episodes of The Sopranos.

Did you see Twin Peaks? That's what we need more of

Here we go…

Well, can't blame them for attempting to milk the retard buck. It's not like they have any good originals besides Curb Your Enthusiasm these days, and Larry David probably won't shit out anything for another five years.

Of course the humans win.

But it will be Sansa and Tyrion who sit the throne. Dany dies. And Jon stays ruler of all the northern lands. Including what was behind the wall.

Arya will be the new "Hound" to the king/queen
(she is GRRFATASSES wife's favorite character, likely she lives through :) ) #maisieislife

By the time last season arrive's her eyes will have move to where her ears are now

The problem is they need to keep advertising for 2 years to keep those fags interested in case a bigger and more popular show appears.

pick one

That's an easy choice!

Has there ever been anything as drawn out in the history of fantasy? We saw the white walkers in the pilot episode, they are still coming south. That's all that has happened, that's all the stakes are, that all that has developed out of this "magical" world. People have been brutally murdered for 80 episodes and zombies are still coming, that's where we are at.

Nobody cares about your ugly munter, you dirty slav. Go create your own board and gtfo Holla Forums

underrated post

OP is always faggot.

Better than nothing I guess.

You have to be quite intelectual to understand basic storytelling of build up and climax.

What reason is there to actually pay for HBO, besides Curb? Are the normalfag GOTplebs seriously going to continue paying for HBO until 2019?

thanks, you weird bastard

Are you ready for the stupidest shit yet?

So finally you admit you're just one, sad and pathetic shitposter.
Or it's you giving the illusion that there are more of you?

Wheel of Time was so drawn out the author died before finishing it. I don't think I've ever encountered a story were the overarching narrative basically got frozen in the first act though.

You pay for things? Funny, I just download them… Ain't paying for fucking cable or HBO lmao get with the program

Why has no one X-Rayed it?

She looks like a dude.

Have you ever heared of groups? The word "munterfaggots" is plural, and in this board's language, it means "Maisiefriends", and this guy: is not me. Here's proof. Anyway, since I am part of the group addressed, it's like he was talking to me.

don't worry. GRRM is doing his best to join that club.

I am a different person. At some point during all this I became fascinated by Maisie’s legs.

What about her feet?

I don’t go for feet stuff as much. Women have cute feet and all, but foot guys are like faggots with how it reprograms their brains to where it’s all they care about.

Keep everyone subscribed to HBO for a whole extra year.
Martin is definitely planning on dying before finishing the series so it will be someone else's problem. A true artists.

Wouldn't they lose a ton of subscribers doing this?

Most people won't go through the process of unsubscribing. There will be a decrease in subscribers but they will come back when the season starts up again. In the mean time those that didn't unsubscribe will continue paying out.

That's why I said
You fucking retard

What? Liking feet is as normal as liking tits or pussy.

Nah, guys who are footfags go to far. Like they need to say constantly how much they like feet, and it gets a little weird.

Footfaggotry is a mental illness. They see mommy banging the plumber in heels and are ruined for life.

h-h-how did you know

I bet that's how Cucktino got his foot fetish. Probably got a scat one too after seeing the nigger dick go up his mom's ass which looked like a turd going backwards.

are black plumbers a thing that exists? I've never seen one

Tarantino’s mom was a coalburner who used to bring home lots of different black guys she’d make Quentin call Dad.

They did help Tarantino's mom unclog her shithole so I suppose you could call them plumbers.

Personally I enjoy the odor of a girl's sweaty foot, it just gets me hard.

Tbh it's not like the ending is really going to improve it or make it much worse. You really can't salvage a declining show like this at the last minute without any buildup. It's going to be a very predicable and expected fight against the WW and Arya, Jon and so on will all survive. Who sits on the throne at the end is rather pointless at this point, doesn't matter at all.