twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/905486863317704704
spaghettimodels.com/
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1yoJMpVrAkWGQ?
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.68,17.84,694
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmneOLQGy
nhc.noaa.gov
archive.is/fqyjU
archive.is/Uo4Pj
notrickszone.com/2017/09/06/former-noaa-expert-high-accuracy-hurricane-predictor-says-natural-cycles-major-driver/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millionaires'_Mile
tbo.com/news/breaking-news/tampas-hurricane-blessing-92-years-of-misses-and-counting-20130911/
imglnx.com/i/KMoCJQ.png
time.com/4930929/hurricane-irma-puerto-rico-dominican-republic-haiti/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/12/0600Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-65.77,34.80,1821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwhara_effect
archive.is/F24hp
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1nAJEeQyARYJL?
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1nAJEeQyARYJL
insecam.org/en/bycity/Miami/
archive.is/3tFe8
youtube.com/watch?v=nM8FKyu29oU
local10.com/weather/hurricane-irma/publix-to-close-miami-dade-broward-stores-at-9-p-m-friday?breaking_news=6552&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking
watchperiscopeonline.co.uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma#Climate_change
insecam.org/en/view/556304/
statements.ufl.edu/statements/2017/09/uf-statement-regarding-latest-development-on-national-policy-institute-request.html
meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=72&mode=1&map=9
loopnewsbarbados.com/content/barbuda-declared-uninhabitable-following-hurricane-irma-5
weather.gov/wwamap/wwatxtget.php?cwa=mfl&wwa=all
ssd.noaa.gov/imagery/carb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkZ8AlzX7e0&sns=tw
youtube.com/watch?v=rkZ8AlzX7e0
a1aweather.com/florida-keys.php
youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE
archive.is/b2Lhq
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5qYrboTUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for benis

NYC is one of the biggest (if not biggest) centers of Jewish power in the world; US (((mainstream media))) is mostly centered there as well as the Jew banks like (((Goldman Sachs))). The (((UN))) is headquartered there as well. And of course it's among the most leftist places in the US.

There are few, if any, other places (London and Tel Aviv among them) that I'd love to see destroyed as much as that evil shithole.

THIS IS A WONDERFUL FREE CLEANSING SHOWER FOR LOWER AMERICA
GET FUCKED SPICS NIGGERS AND JUDEN RATS
DROWN

Any FLA anons have a good Miami news radio stream to listen to?

REPORT THIS BREAD
REASON: "STICKY TO DETER CLONES"

I'm fucking furious in the spike in gas prices because of this bullshit. Fucking kikes and their weathe machine. Hopefully most casualties will be shitskins.

South Florida ranks No. 5 in undocumented immigrant population, study finds

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article131785114.html

is this real?
top jej

I once saw that weirdo fruit's house in Sarasota. Paddled by it at night on my kayak, when I was approaching it I literally thought it was some old wing of the Ringling property, it looked magnificent all lit up and multistoried. Then when I got closer I realized it was just a fake piece of shit made of drywall lol

Here is for crocodile refugees.

In Polk? I'm sure it is. Florida cops are used to dealing with floridaman tier incidents, they don't fuck around.

Ah Polk county. Florida's Florida.

You had one chance to call them crocugees and you
FUCKED IT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LINKS
====

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

windy.com/

Emergency Info:
floridadisaster.org

nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
====
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U [Open]

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Remember last year when Rihanna and Williams went there, now Barbuda is linked to the UN and the Royal Family
Keep an eye on the next days for any "humanitarian funds" to help "homeless kids". Hillary and Podesta will probably be there too.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a crocodile.

This is an abstract kind of comfy.

Why care so much about a weather event that will at best kill a handful of people and send a bunch of beaners out of their containment zone? The pulse shooting will probably have killed more tacofags than this hurricane will. Maybe if it was used to disperse a chemical/biological weapon…

USER WAS CHOMPED FOR THIS POST

Sheeeeit. I rather enjoy that song. F.

M O S T
P O W E R F U L
R A C E

This fucker could well wipe Miami off the map.

Also, it seems to be strengthening again. Latest surface winds measured at 1(4)88MPH

Spics are getting a free shower, they should be grateful.

There's a fucking shark in the street at the end of this clip holy shit.
Could be doctored idgaf, that looks real.

DAILY REMINDER CROCODILES ARE PROTECTED SPECIES

OH MY FUCKING GOD THOSE FUCKING RACISTS ARE FORCING NIGGERS TO DIE!

IM LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING WITH JOY!

This. So many idiots who have no idea how natural disasters work in this country are going "hurr durr this will cleanse all the nonwhites" news flash dipshits, all the scum will just pick up and move somewhere else. That's how Houston became infested with the niggest nigs who ever nigged; katrinagroids were shipped there. The federal government will never allow its precious non-white scum to perish en mass.

IRMA'S BRINGING HER FAMILY, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

DAS RITE

Well with all the other weird shit that's been going on, maybe we will get lucky this time

Uh…who or what is Floridaman?

gator lives matter muh fugga bo bip da do didda bix nood

IRMA CONTINUES TO MOVE TO THE FAR RIGHT

KEEP MEMEING SO SHE CAN GO NORTH AND TAKE OUT THOSE COMMIE FAGGOTS IN VIRGINIA

I was relieved to hear Richard Branson and co. made it down to the reinforced wine cellar under the Great House on Necker, his private island, after deciding to ride the storm out.

what a massive faggot

Now they think the tables have turned
twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/905486863317704704

Floridaman is an msm meme about florida having a disproportionate amount of white people committing strange and ludicrous crimes

The use this meme because in actuality Florida probably has the highest concentration of literal gnatzi's of any US state

Zone A under mandatory evacuation

Florida is where crazy comes to be with crazy.

American Alligators are in Florida

NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH

So are American Crocodiles you dummy

Besides the hurricane, anyone been having unusually cool weather since the eclipse? The whole summer was brutal and then it was a sudden dropoff

Fucking disgusting subhumans. Why are they allowed to survive?

I didn't even know that. Only lived in Florida for some years as a child.

yes but crocodiles are protected because alligators outnumber them 1 to 100

If dubs this happens

You forgot the best one.

Polk county don't play around, Grady Judd gonna wax that ass.

I'm guessing he just slipped and fell on some spilt Chardonay.

Cause at the end of the day, when yall are fighting a war, you want the craziest people who will risk it all for the fun of it to be next to you. That is up. We are your weapon for the future chaos, these storms just prepare us like you prepare with an obstacle course.

If dubs, beaners are displaced and spread their degeneracy around the USA.

YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN

SO IT SHALL BE

And finally, if dubs this is a complete waste of time.

You didn't get dubs because they will go back home

Fun part is, mandatory evacuations are still optional, it just means they won't send cops to help you. Problem with Miami is the only way out is north, and even if you can find a place to stay, the storm will follow you.

Oregon man.

If dubs, you should lynch yourself.

You got some good anons down here too bro.
I'll try to keep y'all posted as we get fucked by this thing

when is the next sciencefag update?

Kek has saved me.

which science fag/

She's bringing the fucking heat.

I had to turn the heat on over Labor Day weekend. I've never had to turn it on that early before.

spaghettimodels.com/
New NHC track at 5pm/11pm/5am/11am (est)
New GFS at 12pm/6pm/12am/6am - EURO 2pm/2am (est)

whichever sciencefags put out the official spaghettis

Drive out in the storm and livestream from a car worsh

More than anything I'm amazed at Florida Man's ability to shapeshift.

Is Jeff going to be workin' at the car worsh in Florida?

More like Keku'mo

rolling for destruction of nyc

OMG, I love this guy. "If you have a warrant, turn yourself into the jail - it's a secure shelter"

NYer here. Irma please cleanse this state.

where the hell is jeff anyway, is he going to FL?

God has abandoned Barbuda, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic!

Heading towards the 6th largest Kike area!

It's a REALLY nice Fishing rod.

yes

rolling for NYC destroyed

Yep, he's all ready to go in SoFlo
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1yoJMpVrAkWGQ?

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
checked

I'm praying for your fishing rod user

fuggin checked

It's dead, user. If not, raped by niggers after the calm of the storm.

Looks likes it's gonna hit South Carolina afterward

Mouth of the rat
Boca Raton

Shitpost till the end brother
I will be posted up 24/7 to witness it

Los Angeles and Chicago are among the worst as well.

Not only were you right, but your numbers were of a duplicating nature. seriously though, that's pretty fucked. I would have thought Chicago would be #1 for sure.

The quads have spoken! Kikes get it.

HERE WE GO

Central Florida reporting in

I've lost a really nice pole I found being thrown away in Harvey. t. Houstonian.
In Dallas now, and my friend asked if I wanted to go fishing yesterday, the little fuck.

UpState isn't so bad (excepting the Dagos from Brooklyn who decided to be slumlords), the problem is NYC and Long Island. Those "oh so progressive" people are destroying a beautiful American culture. They want to replace Apple harvest festivals with twerk-fests. I'm beginning to hate them, frankly.

Savage.

HURRICANE
PAIN
TRAIN

I WILL WITNESS YOUR DEATH AS YOU SHITPOST TILL THE END
Take a Jew nigger or spic with you

that doesn't even begin to describe what's wrong with NYC

see

In reality, these are mostly tabloid stories myth'd up for ratings. Started sometime after the 2000 presidential season, thanks to Jeb's meddling with the vote tallies of Florida.

I know, but don't tell the northerners that or they'll move here.

So does Katia have any potential to develop further than what it is and travel any direction? News isnt saying much about it over Irma.

no because front coming out of texas has it pinned down. same reason irma won't enter the gulf

Any streams out of PR?

I am guessing their infrastructure is shit. I can't find anything live.

Katia's useless. Don't be disappointed.

What a great day

there was a ton of shit posted in the last bread. i looked recently some of them are still up

You've gotta admit NE Texas has some great weather right now, perfect for fishing.

Lived in Polk for almost 20 years. Can confirm that Polk police do not fuck around at all. Especially the Sheriffs and Highway Patrol.

Expect looters to get shot on sight in Polk, too.

So how bad has Cuba been hit? Are commie scum getting killed in large numbers?

It hasn't even gotten to Cuba yet and it's not forecast to hit hard there.

Oh, wait, you meant New Cuba. They're fucked.

It's not there yet lad

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.68,17.84,694

Stocked up on all necessities, game on for looters down here, don't live in the best area so won't be surprised if I hear shots fired all next week

Sorry to tell you but them rich kikes already left town on their fancy cars and private planes to their out of State properties.

Is just us spics,nigs and white trash here now.

Florida has forests now? I thought it was all swampland? Also, what are the gun laws like down there? Open carry?

Kek
Heh

Moved out in 2009, but yeah, Florida has woods and you just need to drive 20 minutes outside of any population center to see them. It becomes swamp as you get closer to Miami, but the state is fairly forested.

I think they're Open Carry, but I'm not 100%. I believe they're also Stand Your Ground and Castle Law, too.

in an unrelated story to the hurricane aftermath, a large number of African Americans went missing after claiming to be going to get the gibs dey needed.

Polk 'kkk every day' County

if you loot there they gonna bury you in the swamp, they don't call the police

Close, conceal and carry.

Hurricane provision allows concealed carry without permit.

me too. i especially appreciated his son lecturing us on climate change and not using so much (jet) fuel

they ain't open carry UNLESS you are going to, coming from, or attending a sporting event. they are stand ground and Castle law but if you pull a gun you better shoot or your ass is going to jail

Learn to swim
Learn to swim
Learn to swim
lurn2swim
learn to swim
Learn to swim
Learn to Swim
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

It being nothing but swamps is a meme. That's south Florida. Plenty of forests in central to north Florida.

Home depot today in Miami

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmneOLQGy

hell most of the ride along route 60 is savanah

Won't find gas within a 80 mile radius of Miami, even if the storm misses we are still go a see some shit

go back and get it you dumb nigger

Me and the lady have booked tickets for a cruise to the keys/bahammas the week of thanksgiving.
Think there will be anything left lads?

CHECKED

Memes aside, there's a good chance they'll still be recovering by then, even if the storm isn't as bad as predicted.

In a vaguely similar boat; sailing across the Atlantic in early November and disembarking in Orlando. Shit better be over by then.

We're being punished for being too cucked

CHECKED
KEKED
==HEH=

>tfw you realize all this is all good and fun but the us is going to be footing the bill for (((humanitarian efforts)))

That's what I fear but she'll hear none of it. She's been looking forward to this vacation for almost 6 months now. 2 more fucking wind wheels coming in tow as well.
I honestly think there is something to that weather machine theory.

Witnessed.

Should still have the beach, assuming it has been cleared of all the wreckage.

GOD OF WIND AND THUNDER BLOW THE KIKES AWAY!

If it doesn't make it out of the wreckage I hope it wills itself through the nearest subhuman.

Checked af

I'd like it to hit Charlottesville and kill a few gommies.

i doubt the storm itself would kill them but the niggers there will for sure

has anyone started convincing niggers that ebul yt is using hurricane generators to send hurricanes to them because we know they cant swim?

11pm

11pm cone
nhc.noaa.gov

The unusual part was the past 10 years with basically no hurricanes, this is a strong season but not record breaking. 2005 was worse by far, and the strongest on record was 1933. 2005's last hurricane was in 2006. It was the season that never ended and they ran out of names and had to start using the greek alphabet. 2006 was pretty bad as well, and then by 2007 we went into a dry spell. Irma has just followed pretty much the ideal path for gaining as much strength as possible. The one in the gulf now is pretty much only a hurricane on a technicality, and Jose is almost certainly headed out to make some fish wet. The media is yelling about this being a "100 year storm" and whatnot. Once in a lifetime. Realistically, it's about a 5-10 year storm. Maybe 20, tops. It's still a big deal and if it hits the right place at the right time it'll cause a real happening, but hurricanes hit Florida, it's what they do.

It's like everything else, life has been so comfy and safe for a period that people have completely forgotten that there are dangerous things out there and now that it's coming to bite them in the ass they're acting surprised. I'm sure people will blame whites/the government/ayyliums/whatever when the fault in Cali finally goes, but fuck, if you build a house in Cali you know its going to get earthquakes.

Same with Houston. The city was designed for runoff from far fewer houses/streets/etc than it now has, the people who originally designed the drainage systems designed it for a smaller city figuring people later would upgrade it if needed. The people who came later just said "fuck it" and kept building, and so when a big storm comes along, massive flooding ensues. It's amazing those dams held, and it's a testament to how well whites build things, because the conditions far exceeded their engineering specs.

Yeah, I see more WE WUZ spreading that weatherwars guy than anons.

How do you like malaria, or other post-apocalyptic diseases?

ENHANCE

Reminder that there is a kkk *cough fbi* rally in Charleston the day before impact.

Hmph. Haven't thought about it like that. Youre likely right user, I just have a flair for the whimsical.

you didnt get trips for a reason

Why was the overton window thread removed? I read the entire thread and we have a problem if you can't explain why it was removed.

only niggers don't know how to swim, fam

Because the OP was a nigger who didn't even know the terminology, but instead went for your bog standard demoralization thread.

I was just a person that replied in that thread a few times but I fail to see the issue with it so much that we are going to have a problem if it is not explained

Holy quads confirm extensive Kike-purging.
Praise Kek!

I don't see how it was a demoralization thread but whatever. Have a bit more leniency next time for fucks sake. I was a genuine participant in that thread that didn't see it that way.

Really? OP repeating "Expanding the Overton window" didn't set off any alarm bells?
Maybe you need to re-jig your jewdar.

Perhaps but I didn't catch it, you get involved in a thread and now that it is gone I cant really review to figure it out.

50 ft waves wew

Obviously fools will blame global warming. As you said, there have been worse seasons recorded, but gotta blame something other then that the weather is random.

It's going to head to new york city right?

maybe

If there's anyone there who's going to stay put, they're already dead.

Kek is riding Irma to victory!!!

Porra caralho

Alas, it's an exaggeration.
But those niggers sure don't need us to build and repair their homes. There's plenty of mud around so they can build their huts.

They’re going to cover up the deaths of 1600 niggers, aren’t they?

checked and keked

Sound like you could make some money in the AGW scam business.

happening digits from last thread

Most of the new models coming out for 00z look to be showing a hit on Miami that bounces off and heads north. Carolina anons, get your supplies now before the panic buying picks up.

It looks like the hurricane's path is giving Miami a rimjob, pucker up bitches

FUKASHIMA COMPARISONS

“Worst hurricane ever” headed straight for multiple US nuclear plants — Winds up to 225 MPH — Storm to cause “apocalyptic damage” — Officials making Fukushima comparisons (VIDEOS)
archive.is/fqyjU

Checked.
Run Kikes, Run!

at least i'm a ways inland

archive.is/Uo4Pj
(barbuda pics)

sitting on the coast of S.C.
will live stream death sequence

checked

good luck user, its happening

Hey fuck you we aren't commie faggots our state is run by the Clinton Cartel and they actively steal our fucking elections.

which part of VA you in? I'm in MD.

that second pic gave me a hearty kek. thanks hurricane irma

Has he?

Doesn't mean their lovely estates won't be either damaged or looted by the remaining niggers and spics.

The white trash will just chill out on the lawn next to the blown out trailer park, warm beer in hand next to a "looters will be shot" sign of their own making.

>implying Florida doesnt actually have some insane subhumans that do fucked up shit.

Yes, I lived in 239 for 6 years, Ft Myers/Lee County is full of full fledged retards

what's a nice place to live on the east coast/northeast, that's not hot as hell?

CIAnigger pls go

Smoky mountains aren't bad but they're not too coastal.

notrickszone.com/2017/09/06/former-noaa-expert-high-accuracy-hurricane-predictor-says-natural-cycles-major-driver/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millionaires'_Mile

its not doxxing to ask someone's city

So if this takes out Florida's agro base what are the implications. Give me a quick rundown goys.

Langley here fellow anonymous

expensive orange juice

meant for

Fucking kill me

(heil)

it is when you have access to HAARP and island-raping nuclear hurricanes CIA kun

Florida produces the most vegetables second to California. If anything I could see this being used as a very real reason to keep DACA and subsidize Mexican agriculture. Possibly leading to a push for easier "worker permits" to Florida. I expect at least 20 million immigrants by new years.

Goyim.
GOYIM.
GOYIM
THE MULTIPLE OF GOY IS GOYIM, NOT GOYS
apologies, seeing "goys" reminds me of how fucking dumb TRS is, and how much they overuse the word

I just turned on The Weather Channel, and the first image I saw was pic related: "#7 Raining Fish & Frogs."

PRAISE KEK!

OY VEY

WEW

Cleansing NYS is pretty much just removing all of JYC and albany. nothing else in the state is remotely as fucked.

Perhaps you need to shut the fuck up and stop asking meta questions about some thread in a sticky about a hurricane.

3 Hurricanes wtf

You have to think, and act like the jew, to gas the jew.
but seriously don't do that

Yes. It literally dropped from 80 degrees to fucking 40 out of nowhere up north. It's very strange. The moment we hit September the temp dropped very suddenly. Wondering if we're going to get a blizzard early this year.

Of course.

Don't worry three cat 5 hurricanes after a cat 5 hirricane is completely natural and not a result of weather manipulation. There is no shadow government, there is no agenda. Consume. Work. Die.

seriously?

I joke.
Can't you see that my ID is "XD"?

They haven't had a major hurricane in decades due to "indian burial ground" voodoo shit. Go ahead, look it up. Looks like this will be the case yet again (veering to the right, JUST missing them again). This is fucking weird.

XD

WE 3 WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE DONE IN STREAM OF BLOOD AS VEAL AS MURKY AIR.

tbo.com/news/breaking-news/tampas-hurricane-blessing-92-years-of-misses-and-counting-20130911/

Just looked it up again.
92 FUCKING YEARS. WHAT THE FUCK. Didn't even realize it was that long.

Woah it's almost like the injuns lived in America for hundreds of years and knew where hurricanes never hit so they buried their dead there. SPOOKY?

Supposedly that's what locals tell me. You're right though, indians lived there for centuries and probably just learned where hurricanes were less likely to hit if we're actually being logical here. That is still a very good record of misses, though.

Lived here my whole life and didn't realize it was that long either. The 1935 hurricane was closest I guess.

2004's Charley was a nightmare scenario for the Tampa Bay area, but it did an almost completely unexpected northeast turn in the final hours. It left meteorologists stunned and screwed with a lot of people who evacuated inland only to be hit directly.

I remember hearing about that. My family actually evacuated all the way to Daytona, and it actually went all the way through there.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy wotan

This is why you never bring 2 hurricanes to the fortress

Kek the gods truly are rustled.

niiiiiice

Stream that shit

No schlomo. The kikes in charge of HAARP are not gods.

This is my forecast, from someone who knows nothing about meteorology.

Coming soon to the SyFy Channel: SHITNADO

HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>imglnx.com/i/KMoCJQ.png

HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>imglnx.com/i/KMoCJQ.png

HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>imglnx.com/i/KMoCJQ.png

HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>imglnx.com/i/KMoCJQ.png

all is lost

Next hurricane name after Katia is Lee.

2 AM UPDATE: NOAA'S ARK EDITION

winds 180 mph holding course

Cyning Wotan
Kynning Wotan
Allbinder
Hellblinder
Wotan Wotan Wotan

The South shall have its revenge for tearing down our statues

The latest Euro model. Where will she turn, nobody knows!

YES SIR!

checked

i hope she heads over to the gulf and fucks them southern niggers up, but an east coast is fine too.

BODIES IN THE SAND

Here is the superior Kek version.

Niggers think Trump is controlling the weather to wipe them out.

Well some niggers here think that the kikes are controlling the weather to wipe them out

topkek

The hurricane General - Please let this happen.

Have another.

checked

also checked

10/10

That's a gator you fucking mongoloid.
I'm so glad someone posted this, this essay is one of my personal favorites. It gave me chills the first time I read it. Reminds me of the time my boat was almost capsized by a massive thunderstorm once when I was fishing. I don't think I'd really truly felt the power of Wotan up until then.

Looks like it's just gonna fistfuck its way up the east coast, eh? Nice.

CHECKED

god dammit. I just got here.

Northern PA here. Had heat on into June, needed to turn it back on at night by the end of August. Fug, I hope it's not going to be another bad winter. It started snowing up here last Nov and capped off in March with 33".

could katia keep going past texas and right into the heart of southern california please, kek please grant me this wish.

Lee vs Charlottesville

Welp, I asked for this, and its exactly what I wanted, praise kek

Hmm. But why is the mayor hiddin his?

8 dead, 23 injured so far

time.com/4930929/hurricane-irma-puerto-rico-dominican-republic-haiti/

Irma is going to donkey punch florida and it has a thousand mile running start.

Will Yellowstonw erupt? Will lil Kim start a nuke war? Will the kikes assassinate Trump?

The anticipation is killing me

So is this thing hitting New York or not?

Probably not.
It's looking like it's going to grind the coast of florida into paste before punching straight inland into south carolina and dumping the rest of it's energy.

Why cities 1 & 2 are hidden?

Q U A D S
No, the Jews have a force field protecting New Israel City from all the goyim foreskins they offered to the heathen Gods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

Weather modification as a weapon has already been declassified, HAARP is probably unrelated by cloud seeding to intensify hurricanes is a very real possibility. We need weaponized autists to cross reference plane flight paths with hurricane's gaining strength.

(c-checked)
user pls meme more carefully

Kek she is a cute.

Well, 9/11 taught us that dubs may be the secret to penetrating the force field

Checked those dubs of force-field penetration.

user you fucked up badly.

Yes actually, my room is fucking freezing.

Yeah, it's cooled off really quickly.
I'm glad, i love winter.

tfw comfy af wood heat

Still hoping for JewYork.

Fingers crossed

God works in mysterious ways.

(check)

If we were serious about winning hearts and minds we'd be planning RIGHT WING SUPPORT SQUADS to help out whites in need.
>tfw no infrastructure yet

Sorry fam but it's fucking nothing.

sticky sage

BEHOLD THE POWER OF WEATHER MANIPULATION
BEHOLD THE TRUE POWER OF THE WORLD ZOG

Criminally underchecked and kek'd

Unchecked dubs and a great spurdo.

Not sure how many hearts and minds will be won when when our support squads pass up all the drowning proto-Cubans and nogs to save some cis het white wymynz (coal burners drown tho), but gosh darn it, they'll have won mine. *sniff*

insipid defeatists like you just won a place in the >>>/gaschamber/

Kokomo needs a Moonman remix. It's the perfect setup with that drum beat.

Ayyy shieeeeet

Please hurricanes and solar flares, bleach and blow the kike/nigger/spic dust away from this earth.

The eternal jew will escape like he always does. All the beach jews have second homes in another state.

God damnit user, meme responsibly.
Hopefully it will get them inland and some nice flying 2x4s find them,

Checked for truth, and rolling for pizza victims to escape with the flood.

Come on, baby.

Lol

Isn't Rihanna from there? Their whole economy must be based off RihannaVEVO adsense.

8 AM UPDATE: WINDS 180 MPH

Check out the pattern in the last few solar cycles. There's no global warming, that's manipulation to prevent a panic over the impending ice age.

how about we just agree that no one knows what the fuck is going on?

they are coming

earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/12/0600Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-65.77,34.80,1821

need all the hurri-chan memes you got.

Pretty sure they have left plenty of stuff behind for enterprising looters.

Holy shit what happens if all 3 of those hurricanes combine into one?

because what is truly going on is unknowable, there is no reality only memes

you'll need protection: try an helmet, or aluminium

CHECKED

September SUPER HURRICANE KEK

checked
You add all three categories together and they form the MOAH
ITS NAME BECOMES CTHULU AND IT FUCKS THE EAST HALF OF AMERICA TO DEATH

checked

and checked.
although an ice age is coming. buy shares in coal

that is quite clearly 3 frogs

we should encourage looting, before the storm hits. get as many nigs out and about and ready to drown.

Yellowstone pops.

On a long enough timeline, there's always an ice age coming.

that the hurricane off the coast of Jew York made a sharp 90 degree turn away because of using directed energy attacks to destroy the buildings

Usually both hurricanes dissipate due to not being able to keep it's curricular structure but I don't think Irma is giving up anytime soon and may grow stronger

The happening will only commence once Irma hits Miami which still takes a while

Thats CLEARLY what happened. Space based opaque high energy particle beams. They demolecularized fucking steel and concrete. Vapoorized it. Dustificstion of human bodies. Wet human bodies no less. Mmmmhmmmm it really activated at least three or four of my almonds

not just the US, there's a whole strong of islands that just got wrecked. I want to see Bransons flattened pad, smashed trees, video of boats and wreckage and house roofs all floating out to sea. fill in stuff to keep me going before the main event

this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwhara_effect

Tampafag here, the bay area is absolutely chocked FULL of kikes and niggers, it's not even funny. The bay area is also deathly ill prepared for a storm, we're actually so poorly prepared that a direct hit from a category 3 hurricane would be devastating for the area. I'm headed north with my family, and the only thing I'm worried about is my record collection getting ruined.

So bring 'em along, that or wrap 'em in something and put them at the highest point of your house.

Fug..

So? Jewish homes are still going to get looted, looted because of the 1965 immigration act…

because of a low pressure air mass or water table over-saturation?

INLAND IS THE MASTER RACE.

You know how much energy would be needed to do that?

I'm just shitposting, don't take it seriously.

Southern Nova here. I think I almost drove into Langley cianigger compound by accident last night, cop followed me for a while after I turned out. Fucking child body dumping ground for sure

I lived through Hurricane Wilma.
I went to sleep and it was on the Yucatan, when my cable TV went out at 6-7am it was roaring through the everglades as a Cat5 straight at me in Ft Lauderdale.
It's not easy being a Florida Man.

you aren't the only one :^)

Cool summer so lake waters didn't warm up very much (see: Great Lakes) which means they cool off very fast instead of keeping everything warm like a big insulator.

If Katia, Irma, and Jose all converge on the D.C swamp - oh what joy there shall be in the heavens.

Irma is a fat lazy beanress. Waiting til Sunday to see some damage is fucked, Ricky.

We are sitting in 10^108J/cc
You think quantum weaponry can't take advantage of that?
It's more energy in one cm² than we can see in the observable universe if converted to mass.
They are not space based and don't have to be, there are at least 20 nations with this tech under the guise of 'ionospheric research'. Kek

SHADILAY!

Next Islands Turks and Caicos, Cockburn Town, Balfour Town.

WOTAN MIT UNS

It gon rain

actually she's from barbados which was missed entirely by irma

ay ay ay dios mio

AS FUCK

J-just part and parcel of living in a tropically vibrant state.

I love that the lefties havent been able to pin the blame for Harvey on Trump like they did with Bush and Katrina.
If he can get through Irma without fucking up it would be great. Shouldnt be too difficult. If the storm surge gets too high, just grab onto a Cuban.

They haven’t been hit for over a decade. The next grand solar minimum is approaching, which is causing the planet to cool for the next 60 or so years (or longer if we get lucky). The frequency of extreme weather events should only decrease from here on out.

==(checked)==
I wish, I wish, upon a star
Kill all jews both near and far

My ex worked at one time for child protective services in polk county. If you really want to rage ask someone who works for CPS for some stories. I don't know how the CPS officers have so much restraint. I would have a hard time not goodifying them the second I caught them.

Florida isn't actually as bad as it is made out in the media, at least compared to other states. Yeah it's bad…..but you only know about it because of the rather open sunshine laws in Florida. Many other states are just as bad you just don't hear about all the shenanigans.

(checked)
Unchecked for toolong

Path starting to look like Donna

VA fag here
Bitch we ain't gommies, there are just too many fucking niggerspickstreetshitters in NOVA

Man, these news weather drones are so rayciss. Irma is pounding the Haiti niggers right now and all they report on is evil Whitey in Florida. Sad.

jew handlers are too cheap to ship their journofags out to the islands

It was really weak by the time it got to New England.

I once landed in Turks and Caicos having needed to refuel a DHC-6 I was flying on my way to Puerto Rico. There is not much there as I remember it.

I can't wait

310 here. bring it Kek. My body is ready

Nobody weeps for people who died 500 years ago. I'm not going to start for those who die today.

Looks like the 4 hurricanes are making up for lost time.

IF SPICS CAN BRING THEIR FAMILY, WHY CAN'T HURRICANES BRING THEIRS?

MFW IT'S HURRICANE JOSE COMING TO FUCK UP ALL THE SPICS AS CLEAN-UP HITTER

GOD IS NOT WITHOUT A SENSE OF IRONY LULZ

It's all conflated, though. For instance, the Florida man story about a raped alligator was really about a bound one. All faked.

what did he mean by this

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed probably

checked

look at what the Hurricane Hunter plane has hanging in front window as a good luck charm .

how gay of you, why would we need permits if the state is under water

Is there a chance that all 3 hurricanes could merge and holocaust NYC?

PEPE WILLS IT

JUST

Turks and Caicos has 31 thousand people

CHECK?

I know rich people vacation there. I worked with twins years ago in a grocery store and the parents left them alone for the weekend to go there.

A lot of digits for a shitposter.

(checked)
confirmed

I am disapoint

Just another old one to awaken, I suppose.

"THIS IS A NUCLEAR HURRICANE"
archive.is/F24hp

JEFF IS LIVE ON PERISCOPE

LINK FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

slowpoke

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1nAJEeQyARYJL?

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1nAJEeQyARYJL

JEFF: Miami will be destroyed

i'll just tell you right now, if the eye goes over or west 10 miles of downtown (Miami) this will be the worst natural disaster in U.S. history. It will be a super disaster. Ive been doing this for 30 years.

-jeff

this is great because the eye is slotted to go literally right over
thank you jeff

imagine pic 1 in pic 2
jesus christ jeff

The madman couldn't stay away.

Low energy

already cumming buckets tbh

Jeff pls stop

Irma the German War Goddess Takes Aim at 6th Biggest Kike Capital On Earth
Hitler Will Be Avenged
Irma = War Goddess
Goddess Holda = Stormbringer, Protector of Agriculture; give her your love.

same. i'm close enough to get rain (dixie state) but not close to get any real wind. rest in synagogue miami

CHECKING THESE HEAVENLY DUBS

TFW GOD/KEK IS LITERALLY CLEANSING AND PURIFYING THIS COUNTRY

truth. this is only a 9/11 event. imagine 9/23

PEPE WILLS IT

(checking them dubba-dubs)

Its basically going over my head. Been through a few, if shit gets XXXL we have a boat in the yard, assuming it doesn't go airborne.

*KEK

related gits

buckle up lads

>(((Agriculture)))

confirmed

bet they're near some synagogues

Cranes confirmed for rain of steel.
Quite a beaut of a skyline, shame it's full of subhumans.

REBIRTH TRIPS CONFIRMED; SEPTEMBER IS MONTH OF DESTRUCTION FOR THE OLD WORLD ORDER

LONG LIVE THE NEW WORLD DISORDER!

kek nice dubs. it will rain steel as miami becomes destroyed chaos

kek

Miami Underwater

66000 DEAD

You can do it Irma-chan

I don't think I've ever seen a more inappropriate use of the (((meme)).

Don’t post their shit even jokingly.

"Miami will be erased not just physically, but mentally as well. People will not be able to accept that the city ever existed after Irma is come and gone. The horrors will be too great of a burden to carry."

- Jeff

New Orleans was the first city to tear down Lee.

Soon.

Well, no shit.

You also have to add in the insane amounts of explosives throughout the buildings so they had the ultimate f/x for tv and propaganda purposes.
It was not just one thing once again.

South Florida is the 6th biggest jewish population in the world 535,000 kikes live in south Florida.

Oy vey, what a shame, good thing my property was valued by the (((insurance company))) at 6 gorillion dollahs

(1)
Jews are gonna get rekt in this, Kek wills it you cuck

Do you think it will sweep through Florida AND New York City?

Branson is lucky to be alive after his home collapsed on top of him

I need webcams of down town Miami, Brickell, or high end places like Worth Avenue in Palm Beach

I need them to see the looters in action during the chaos

thanks

that picture is him after a bicycle crash

(checked)
Fuck how did we miss him?

most likely it will hit south florida and go to south carolina or washington d.c

anything from branson yet? was hoping he's dead but you know, life's not fair

I bet landfall is going to be right on top of where the evacuees are massed.

obligatory

Cleanse South Florida, Irma-Chan!

insecam.org/en/bycity/Miami/
Enjoy. Need more? Scan ports, usually they're on 8080/tcp.

checked

his house fell on him

(checked)
dubs confirm going to hit every major city
archive.is/3tFe8

In the first half of the 20th Florida got hit by 14 fucking cat 4-5 hurricane. In the last 70 years it's got hit by 4, 5 including this one. Florida hasn't taken a good shot in 12 years at this point, a real good shot in 25, since Andrew. This is no weird event or global warming, Florida has been due for a long damn time. The problem is that Miami is stuffed full of niggers that won't leave, and this just won't be a flooding problem.
These high wind storms cause less flooding damage and more of "scour the fucking earth clean" damage. Miami proper dodged a huge bullet with Andrew, the southern suburbs took the brunt of the main winds. The niggers there have no idea what's in store for them. They won't be sitting on roofs waiting for rescue. They will be buried under rubble.
If this storm hits at the right angle, niggers in Miami will be facing what is basically an F4 tornado that lasts for 3-4 hours, with gusts that go even higher. Potentially we could see the worst dregs of south Florida completely wiped out, it's entirely possible deaths could number in the thousands with the right track of Irma.
Look at pictures of Homestead Florida after Andrew. Now imagine that damage level in all of the nigger hoods sorrounding downtown Miami like Overtown and Carol City.
It's hard to imagine for non Floridians who haven't lived through a cat 2-3, just how insane this storm could be. A cat 3 results in widespread damage, power loss, downed trees, blown off roofs. You can hear the roof in a solid built home flexing and the wind screaming through the gaps between homes. Now add 80 mph to the sustained winds, and 100-120 to gusts. And it blows for hours and hours and hours.
Imagine a 70 mile wide F4 tornado sitting on your town for 4 hours, with F1-F3 tornados siting on it for 7 hours prior and 7 hours after. That's what Irma can do with the right track. One giant eraser.
If you move to Florida, move near the Cape Canaveral area. The space program is there for a reason. Prevailing jet stream winds prevent direct strikes like Andrew. As far as I know, that area of FL has never been hit directly with cat 4 or 5 storm.

source proofz?

he was trapped in his wine cellar.

was it the hurricane or was he pissing drunk and fell down the stairs?

the hurricane destroyed necker Island his privet island he owned.

well shit, its not like he was saying that we should bow our heads, and the images do look suspicious, what could do that? is it the air pressure changing, or some other natural phenomenon changing the dew point. or is it maned interference? if it is the latter i cannot believe that it would in fact be pinpoint or even anything but intensifying the storm. and what could do that some power plant dumping water vapor into the air, or rather some more controlled burst with similar effect. cloud seeding is already admitted as a way man has tinkered with the weather. i doubt that this storm really benefited them much more than it hurt them. and if we add in the expense of whatever they did to intensify it. what is the net affect of this action? insurance fraud? a forced migration of now homeless niggers into the central united states? land grab?

also winds are stronger at +100m from the ground
meaning that the highest skyscrapers will be hit the most, probably causing a glass inferno on the streets below them

So arousing

Nah, it's Tampa Bay that's blessed from our Indian burial grounds

that's from his bike accident people keep posting those old pics of him looking banged up.
stop fake news

Your needless redundancy makes me pic related.

stop posting this crap

Hurricane Katia will go over Mexico City, but I have a feeling it won't travel that far.

I know that one
I need store fronts like pic related

Liberty City Yo!

I heard that tropical storms have a tendency to trigger earthquakes. SoCal is due. I just hope it happens when I'm wearing underwear.

It's already down to 170 mph.
We need signal boost.

Someone set up a Thunderclap campaign!

youtube.com/watch?v=nM8FKyu29oU

its been nice guys. Find the real enemy.

It depends how much the north front will weaken Irma, as well as how much land it passes over before it gets to Miami. The water temp is warmer near Florida than where it is now, so…

Jose is now 90mph btw, possibly hitting Carolinas or the northeast

From where? Earthquakes are movements of tectonic plates, not affected by mere wind. Heavy rainfall could potentially trigger a shift, but by the time a hurricane were to pass all the way to California, the affect would be nonexistent.

Shekels is also incorrect but it sounds funnier and we're not kikes.

Also, you know it's a sign of the end times when Publix actually closes in Florida, kek.

local10.com/weather/hurricane-irma/publix-to-close-miami-dade-broward-stores-at-9-p-m-friday?breaking_news=6552&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking

I’m ready for the impending chimpout

Fug, all those delicious Boar's Head meat and cheeses… the warm, soft Cuban sandwich bread fresh from the oven. All gone.

It can't because you need an energy gradient to extract energy, and those J/cm^3 are uniformly present.

I am a lifelong resident of Cape Canaveral/Spaceport area of Florida and can attest to the accuracy of this statement. Come Monday it's completely possible that Miami may not exist.

THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE VOTED TRUMP, THEY WILL BE SPARED THE BRUNT OF THE STORMS WRATH.

guys guys guys, we all know they used tesla technology on 9/11

All of Florida except Miami voted Trump.

This isn't a disaster. It's an excision.

Pointing out the secret weapon of the enemy is defeatism?
GTFO kike

Never should have smoked that weed or left that parking ticket unpaid, fucking degenerates.

FrenchFag here, i just saw that St.Bartelemi and St.Martin have been completely destroyed, not a single fucking building as been spare, they are finding cars on top buildings, and not a single house whit a completely roof, so If you live in Florida or near it

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE NOW

kek

Plus the barrier islands save us from being hit with storm surge.

sciencefag update when?

Sure you're not getting confused with the primaries, in which all counties voted Trump except Miami which went for Rubio? Presidential election had a lot of libshits turn counties blue.

PERISCOPE HACKED OMG
watchperiscopeonline.co.uk/

I live 2 or 3 miles from everglades and my family is planning waiting it out. I would have left yesterday if I would have known their plan was but now it's too late public transportation just closed this morning and I don't have a ride

aaaaaand of course it's climate change:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma#Climate_change

why wikipedia is so pozzed? I used to contribute to it fcs; I stopped in 2011 after realizing all the bullshit they are writing based on CNN-like news

Bad news from the European Model.

Only the Florida Panhandle will be spared

It's like any part of the state that didn't vote for President Trump is being Shoahed. What a cohencidnence.

(checked)
dubs confirm
destroy miami

you do know most of floridas counties went trump right?

Fucking checked
It's almost as if Irmin, the predecessor of Wotan, who has ONE EYE and who was the God of Hurricanes and Storms is trying to tell us something…. Just like the last strongest storm…. In 1933.

Sieg Heil. It's time to 14.

Eh, still. I just want to see Miami blown off the map.

and miss the happening?

Im staying. Where muh brevardfags at?

Are you kidding?
Hot weather: climate change
Cold weather: climate change
Dry weather: climate change
Humid weather: climate change
Windy weather: climate change
Calm weather: climate change
Everyone knows this.

of course. But.. the death toll will be minimal. Miami declared a complete evac order "we have no buildings we can call safe shelter against this"

If you survive kill looters.

Wew user
Hope you have a boat

Because college students are actively encouraged to edit articles as part of their gender studies curriculum. References? All circular, as in they cite CNN citing BBC that cites CNN that Jamal dindu nuffin or the like. Wikipedia is a lost cause. I haven't visited it in years and often forget that it exists.

Orangefag reporting, kinda close enough, ready for it coming down

if you dont have a johnnie boat make sure you spend some time sourcing material to build a raft or something. Im very close to the st johns so Im in a similar situation.

POLKFAG REPORTING

Don't have it only a two seater kayak we never experienced flooding in my neighborhood before even during Wilma

We may have forgotten our spiritual makers, the Indo-European Gods, but they did not forget us, their children.

Melbournefag reporting in. Hunker'd down but I'm not sure I got enough food.

m8 pls

Fellow Brevardfag here. GFS models are showing a polar bias, all other models have been trending west. I'm hunkering down.

This thing is going to end up Gulfside. GL Tampa.

When's it hitting Miami anons?

according to Rush, never

My parents have a Mossberg but don't know where it is. My parents are redoing the floor in their bedroom. All I have is a revolver and a bucket of .38 special

FUCKIN' WEW, LAD!

BEING SO BOOMERCUCKED YOU LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR 12-GAUGE-OF-DOOM IS!

Your parents should seriously consider suicide. What if a nigger has stolen it?

They need to die for real, though.

Last I saw, early morning Sunday

Fugg, Kek, please don't lead Irma up the middle of the state and rape me so.

How? They lost their shotgun.

This is a little of topic but on that site I just stumbled upon a cow giving birth or some shit in japan, and there's two cats prowling around it. It's pretty fucking cool
insecam.org/en/view/556304/

If Gville survives this storm, it looks like Richard Spencer can speak at UF on Oct 19th. trololol

statements.ufl.edu/statements/2017/09/uf-statement-regarding-latest-development-on-national-policy-institute-request.html

Man what if nazi germany actualy did win and everything is propaganda. And they are creating huricanes with nazi tech to keep us in check. WE HAVE ANGERD THE FURH !! HAIL THE FURH !!! HAIL HITLER !!!! SIEGH HAIL !!!

WANTED: MY SIDES || REWARD: 10,000 KEKS

My dad loses things all the time because he's unorganized that I have reorganize his room garage car and attic monthly

Fucking golden meme my dude xD

Farmfag here, cats and dogs like to eat the afterbirth/placenta that comes out after the calf is born. It is supposed to be very nutritious and contains lots of vitamins too.
Fun fact- in the wild cows eat the afterbirth themselves to get the nutritional elements and to keep it from attracting predators

What god ? I AM GOD !!!!! THE ONLY GOD. THE ALMIGHTY . OBEY ME !!!

Holy fuck user, as I read your post the car stood up and grabbed its placenta and fucked off with it!

So many anons on cuckchan living in Miami. So many people thinking they can weather this out.
F
The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Ikr these guys are about to get kekt. Lmao

They gona be displaced like a colony of fireants trying to survive in the water. Lmao

stop posting this gore

Thats mild dont tempt them to post real gore. Next thing i know they gonna start posting shovel doge memes

Its easy to lose stuff when you have niggers running around stealing shit> Lmao

This has to be bait.

What am I doing? May your first calf be a masculine calf.

Slavfag here.
Family friends went on vacation to Miami for the past ten days. Their return flight is on Sunday.
How fucked are they?

0 survivors

jump in an oven

I would but im not jewish.

extremely. I dont think there will be flights on sunday. All the hotels near me (and im 100 miles north of miami) have shuttered and told everyone with reservations to get fucked. On top of that Im pretty sure miami's mandatory evac is tomorrow.

shabbos can get the oven too

It makes landfall early Sunday. The airports are likely to stop functioning Saturday evening. They're completely fucked.

they ded nao

Agriculture is what started the materialistic world the Jews now control.

Miami is under mandatory evac, so if they're smart, they joined in that. Not like anything will be open and functional in Miami proper much longer anyways, some vacation.

Any anons got details about if Branson is dead or not? What's it like with the other islands she hit? I fell asleep pretty early last night.

That's not gore, it's the miracle of life.

what does mandatory evac entail, technically? is the gov gonna to go around forcing people into cattle trailers or something
because if they do this, poor shitskins won't die they'll just be transplanted somewhere whiter. that isn't good

It's not mandatory as in rounding up people for camps, it's technically voluntary, but expect no help for several weeks and you're on your own.

if you get hurt the day after they told you to evacuate, no insurance will cover you, I guess (?)

KEK
Well, if they live they'll have a good story to tell.

Gamergate confirmed to be the source of the hurricanes

think I'll side with Jeff on this one

Incredibly fucked, I would advise him to bug out but there is a good chance it might just go inland anyways, best thing for him to do is to find underground shelter somewhere and stay there.

PEPE WILLS IT

Their flight is going to be canceled anyway. Tell them to get on a flight to literally anywhere else if they can find one. It's bad enough if you're stuck down there but have supplies, tourists who don't know anyone and don't have any local resources could be in serious trouble. Tell them to get in contact with their embassy as well, embassies help with things like this.

thats basically what it amounts to.

during and immediately after the storm they will also ban all movement. after the last pussy storm there was a curfew that wasnt lifted for hours even though most of the damage was a couple fences falling over.

agreed.
and tell them jet blue airlines has flights out for $99.
user's parents can go slavsquat someplace else, then get a flight home later

How many niggers will it kill?
If only it would break off to mexico city too

Over 6 million

if they can't get a flight like right now tell them to rent a car and just drive north west.Don't wait if there is a car available TAKE IT. If you see a fuel station opportunity top off the tank even if its only down down to 1/2. Drive until the next major airport outside of FLA.

Hotels are going to be totally booked in FLA. If shit goes down you don't want to be anywhere near that area.

Do you think DEMOCRATS are behind this storm? They use the Weather Weapons to wreak this havoc? What do you think?

If digits, my entire post number.

ALL OF THEM

So when does Florida landfall happen anyways?

ROFL

Sunday is our day of reckoning.

Just wanted to add to this, tell them to go to a sporting good store and pick up some bear mace AKA nigger-be-gone. Shit doesn't work on grizzly that well, works great on niggers though, dropped a +300 lbs once, cops wanted to give me a medal lol.

Wasp killer works as well

passing now between Inagua (Bahamas) and Turks and Caicos islands

#PRAYFOREVERGLADES

My only concern is that the flora and fauna of Everglades could survive the hurricane.

I disagree with this. The fuel situation coming out of Miami is shit already, they'd be far more fucked if they ran out of fuel and were stuck in the open somewhere. Most countries have an embassy located in Miami, the embassy are the ones to turn to for help. If they're staying in a hotel, the structure itself at least should be solid enough to survive a hurricane.

Initial effects will hit Saturday. Current NOAA predictions have the eye over them on Sunday morning. If you're in Miami, the time to get out is NOW.

I'd be surprised if there's anything like that left around by now in Miami. I went out to pick up some extra 9mm earlier and they were sold out of anything worth buying.

Where the fuck is JEFF at?

JEFF YOU'RE NATION NEEDS YOU IN MIAMI NOW!!!

bear mace maybe, but you can get wasp killer from a ton of places
brake cleaner also works

Turks and Caicos Ocean Club Resort

*Hurricane Jose is now a category 3, the 3rd major hurricane of the 2017 Atlantic season.*

Nice knowing ya, Barbuda et al.

Huh, that's cool, you can apparently move the camera around.

he did an update on periscope but Miami won't get hit for a bit

Yeah, if they can they should, but they'd be better off trying to find bottled fluids (soda isn't ideal but it has calories and it has fluid) and food at this point. Hell beer is better than nothing. If they're tourists, they're likely in a hotel, which isn't a prime looting target. Tell them to fill the bathtub with water, but not to use it for drinking except a last resort. Also, to stay away from windows.

Palm Beach County fag who rents here. Should I live stream this stupid thing blow away?

Yes

Get those chairs and that firepit inside unless you want them to come through the wall.

Yes, and make some white children.

I'm thinking about streaming my own yard too, if I can find a service I like.

TITS OR GTFO

F for user's rod
;~;7

you should lives stream from inside that tree house.

use youtube super easy.

Also, this might sound dumb, but they might want to get all the cloths in some safe room. In case they are in some high rise hotel, things in the upper floor might get stupidly interesting when the windows break. And if the doors give away too then there's going to be all sort of debris flying around. In the worst case scenario you can cover yourself with all manner of cloths and thus probably avoid getting brutally mauled by flying debris. And even if you end up dying despite that then you're going to die while super fucking comfortable in your ad-hoc pillow and cloth-fort or cocoon.

Fuck, I think that would be a really good excuse for making a rad pillowfort with your kids.

It demands a real phone number for verification.

TWC is saying the (apparently more accurate for this storm) Euro model is calling for landfall well West of Miami now.

bah just run out and get a burner.

That little back porch will look like the opening scene from the wizard of oz, chairs and kids fort are for added effect.

That passes as a tree house in tropical-swampville? looks like a raised platform/deck to me very low energy shit I guess you don't have proper trees down there.

That's the doomsday scenario. It's all over if it comes to fruition.

The euro model is also all over the place.

a bit west yes, but not that west

meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=72&mode=1&map=9

good ideas but now i'm thinking what other user said is the best idea: go to embassy
unless they're russian because i'm pretty sure obongo closed all the russian ones kek

That's a nigger tier meme user. You're better off walking around unarmed than looking like a jackass trying to score ace shots in the eyes of rampaging dindus…

Ancientmichfag here
When I was a kid my cousin had a 3 story tree house with the first floor about 25 feet up.
Is no doubt in my mind he was the only kid in the county with such a magnificent estate probably the whole state except maybe for some little rich bastard that his dad built it for him

The hurricane is the easy part. The worst will come after.
If they stay around miami then they will be trapped with 6 million shitskins. Superdome 2.0.. When that airport opens up there will be days long backlogs…sleeping in airports with 10,000 other people. And what if the airport is REKT? No hotels anywhere. Chimping everywhere. FEMA camps.
GTFO of Florida. If there is a rental car get it and GO.

a model is a model, who knows what its going to do, especially this many days away. Being current year and all, I wouldn't be surprised if the hurricane grew legs & walked.

i fucking hope this true
the east side of a hurricane is the "dirty" side
that's how houston got so fucked.

The US model atp apparently has the eye missing S Florida entirely a bit to the East, and the Euro model has it hitting more or less due south of Naples. If Irma in fact splits the difference it will be a direct strike on Miami itself.

actually, bear mace works very well. When I used it it was on a pack of 4 silverbacks, niggers always travel in packs. Bear mace goes out in a cloud, it's literally the shot gun of the mace world.

I was thinking cqc with wasp killer in a pinch. Tbh I'd just booby trap some home made mustard gas.

Good luck Irma, cleanse the niggers and kikes and spics down in the south!
-t. Panhandle

This storm has gotten so many trips…

Panhandle of digits, pls

just gonna bleed 40mph like that huh?

I DONT THINK SO

wew

The east side of a hurricane is the most dangerous, don't worry Miami will still get fucked good.

Was referring to the wasp spray comment. The only way your going to incapacitate anyone with that is direct hit to eyes (unless they're some wheezy asthmatic beta with uber sensitive skin, but kind of a moot point in that scenario).

Bear spray would be an excellent item to carry if you can spare the weight.

may thine trips be true

922 mbars = 27.23" Hg
The fucking pressure is so low I have never seen Atmosphere on the bottom of the scale like that.
We are 30" right now and still have a little rain.
My fucking barometer would be pegged at the bottom at that pressure.

Hurricanes instantly start losing power dramatically the moment landfall happens.

922 is the same pressure as Andrew was at landfall on Miami

Just hope she doesn't fuck pasco country too much. I live therehelp

The lower the pressure the more severe the storm.

The single most important factor driving a hurricane's power is the ready availability of warm water underneath. After that it's very large landforms like mountains.

correct.

Won't the swamps in South Florida help boost Irma? It won't lose power as quickly as other storms because of that IMO.

F

The forecasts are showing it still being a tropical storm by the time it hits Kentucky.

Probably not. It's hard to really know, though. The problem with this storm is it has a huge amount of energy to bleed, so it's going to take a while for it to run out of energy.

Assuming it makes landfall.
That model basically had the hurricane bisecting Fl, which seems most unlikely. Higher probability it will be closer to water, and not bleed speed so fast. Also, it has failed to loose much speed despite wrecking almost an entire island chain.

Can you post the actual .gif from that screencap? I want to see the fuckers in motion.

Yesterday I looked at the pressure and thought it was 900 something and decided to figure out the Inches hg equivalent and when I just looked and figured it out I freaked.

I think you're correct about it not fading out so quickly, but I imagine it's primarily because a) south Florida is almost literally at sea level for hundreds of miles, and b) this storm is so big it can still feed off the waters on both coasts somewhat as it travels north.

For context, Andrew was far smaller, but made it entirely across the state from east to west with the eyewall still fully intact.

ETERNAL STORM

So Holla Forums finally got a happening in September. Way to go faggots, you've successfully ended the world. What's the next step in your master plan?

Crashing this state…with no survivors.

mahabharata part two, except this time we win, and the dark skinned niggers will be the ones dealing with an Exodus.

Also after it goes through miami and through half florida its center might reach water again before going up and hitting mainland again. Might also be prolonged if it keeps going alongside the coast. This is a potential total westcoast fuckery.

irma is spinning counter-clockwise, so it could get a boost from the gulf, which i believes circulates in a clockwise motion.
it will be further driven on the latter side by and winds which initially moved it north.

does irma has a turbo?

No.

VTEC

what else spins counter clockwise???

Any liquid in the northern hemisphere, thanks to the Coriolis effect.

Point proven. Dubs Checked. Hollow Earth confirmed.

you are thinking of the kikes. And no. they can influence the development of a storm and attempt to guide it but they do not have complete control.

You're not alone.

haarp?

We'll tank the hit while Miami gets circumcised off the tip, just like its kikey occupants would want.

Yeah, but they might have their tricks on mind. "To go help families and children, just like in Haiti"

>To (((help)))

Rolling for Florida to be full tier happening mode after Irma

JEFF IS LIVE

that bitch Irma

So Barbuda hosted the equivalent of an emission from Stalker.when the hurricane went through.

loopnewsbarbados.com/content/barbuda-declared-uninhabitable-following-hurricane-irma-5

Broadcasting from where? He in Miami?

yes, it was even lower yesterday. that's also why the main reason wind speeds have dropped down to 175mph from 185mph

leld. I think you're looking for Earthquake-chan, and her little sister Wildfire-chan user.

ya and he is HYPED

Yes.

kek - appropriate name.

JEFF-KUN WE NEED YOU'RE GUIDANCE

THANK YOU IRMA-CHAN

that nose looks like its got a bit of a hook going on

Is this sum new OC from another thread?

HAPPENING

weather.gov/wwamap/wwatxtget.php?cwa=mfl&wwa=all

- CURRENT THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY: Extreme
- The wind threat has remained nearly steady from the
previous assessment.
- Emergency planning should include a reasonable threat for
major hurricane force wind greater than 110 mph of
equivalent Category 3 intensity or higher.
- To be safe, aggressively prepare for the potential of
devastating to catastrophic wind impacts. Efforts should
now be underway to secure all properties.
- Extremely dangerous and life-threatening wind is possible.
Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury,
loss of life, or immense human suffering.

- POTENTIAL IMPACTS: Devastating to Catastrophic
- Structural damage to sturdy buildings, some with complete
roof and wall failures. Complete destruction of mobile
homes. Damage greatly accentuated by large airborne
projectiles. Locations may be uninhabitable for weeks or
months.
- Numerous large trees snapped or uprooted along with fences
and roadway signs blown over.
- Many roads impassable due to large debris. Many bridges,
causeways, and access routes impassable.
- Widespread power and communications outages. Major damage
possible to communication towers.

STORM SURGE WATCH
NWS MIAMI FL
517 PM EDT THU SEP 7 2017

FLZ173-080509-
/O.CON.KMFL.SS.A.1011.000000T0000Z-000000T0000Z/
517 PM EDT THU SEP 7 2017

…Storm Surge Watch issued September 7 at 5:16PM EDT by NWS Miami
FL…

* LOCATIONS AFFECTED
- Miami
- Miami Beach
- Key Biscayne
- Perrine
- Princeton

* WIND
- LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Equivalent Cat 4 Hurricane force wind
- Peak Wind Forecast: 110-130 mph with gusts to 170 mph
- Window for Tropical Storm force winds: Saturday morning
until early Monday morning
- Window for Hurricane force winds: Saturday evening until
Sunday evening

- The wind threat has remained nearly steady from the
previous assessment.
- Emergency planning should include a reasonable threat for
major hurricane force wind greater than 110 mph of
equivalent Category 3 intensity or higher.
- To be safe, aggressively prepare for the potential of
devastating to catastrophic wind impacts. Efforts should
now be underway to secure all properties.
- Extremely dangerous and life-threatening wind is possible.
Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury,
loss of life, or immense human suffering.

- POTENTIAL IMPACTS: Devastating to Catastrophic
- Structural damage to sturdy buildings, some with complete
roof and wall failures. Complete destruction of mobile
homes. Damage greatly accentuated by large airborne
projectiles. Locations may be uninhabitable for weeks or
months.
- Numerous large trees snapped or uprooted along with fences
and roadway signs blown over.
- Many roads impassable from large debris, and more within
urban or heavily wooded places. Many bridges, causeways,
and access routes impassable.
- Widespread power and communications outages.

* STORM SURGE
- LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Life-threatening storm surge possible
- Peak Storm Surge Inundation: The potential for 7-10 feet
above ground somewhere within surge prone areas
- Window of concern: Begins early Saturday afternoon

The ass was fat

The little 5-hat really makes it.

it sounds like Jeff is planning on sticking around
the madman

This should be next bread OP pic tbh

You're a big girl.

click "visible" under "GIF" on the right:

ssd.noaa.gov/imagery/carb.html

So this is a good thing right? Its aimed for america's dick which is populated almost entirely by wetbacks kikes and boomer scum isnt it? Its all hugely blue

Too fat

love it

Turks and Caicos island is getting ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=rkZ8AlzX7e0&sns=tw

conscious observation provides the energy gradient.
Observing collapses the waveform, from infinite possibilities to countable discrete probabilities. This is a reduction in disorder, an anti-entropic action.
Irma hungers, but is digesting, soon she will rise again, fuller and faster

so that'd explain why my house survived every single hurricane its been through with negligible damage

Heh. Breddy sure Irma-chan can take it.

These Hurricanes are going to have the best soundtracks. /comfy/ weekend ahead.

I now want to see R34 of Florida dicking Irma-chan.

Nice except for

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

nigger we arent even close to needimg a new thread. kill urself new fag

Would it be theoretically possible to meme Irma into collapsing, like we did with Hillary?

Or to at least redirect it or limit/focus its effects in some way?

Is it worth trying/is any reason not to try?

Let's use it after finishing this one. Don't forget this one is stickied.

its ok

those dubs confirm

praise Kek
praise Heh
praise Nun

We still have around 100 more posts, this is not cuckchan

GROW, BABY, GROW

meme it into collapsing WHY?
Irma is our Teutonic goddess of revenge. We feed her with our praise, and thank Kek, Nun and Heh for bringing her to us

"reports of roofs collapses in Grand Turk"

Irma is like a West Pacific super typhoon. Now if only she could go sub-900 mbar.

dubs like that, i cant help but fuel the fire.
Rolling for a new coastline!

'cause it's still likely to fuck up Jawjuh and the Carolinas

and?
did you think the return of kek, the loss of order into chaos, would be COMFY?!!!!

(heil'd)
All those dubs. Praise em.

Here's hoping we're still in their wills.

dont forget winn-dixie user
i dont shop there but its from here i hit up the iga

This stream just went bananas.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkZ8AlzX7e0

irresponsible meming
smh

Florida Keys cams before they get BTFO

a1aweather.com/florida-keys.php

nah, night mode is IR with long exposure for every frame, that's why raindrops look like lines

dude, it's 48 hours away

Guys i'm in sunrise now, i'm scared for my fucking life. Please someone hug me

pretty please?

shit know its predicted to go str8 up floridas ass? damnit thatll put me west of the bitch

hope you dont live in one of the many trailers down there..

youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE

"no gas for the car, we are staying"

retards

Irma-chan is just the beginning of habbenings user. I hope all the drawfags have over 9,000 hours in MS Paint ready, because the laws of physics dictate that as long as the atmospheric temps increase, the frequency and ferocity of these cyclonic storms will just grow. They are trying to move the excess warm air from the equator up to the poles in either hemisphere. We will look back on wee little Irma-chan in years to come with a quaint smile tbh.

It's going to be a very /comfy/ century ahead heh.

i dont wanna eat tonite just drink beer and fuck going to work tommorow
just hope i make it to shoot some looters come next week!

AHHH AHAHAHAHA don't give the beaner shit

This hurricane is taking too long to do anything.

Go to work you lazy fuck. The party isn't till this weekend.

well since no big hotels have ever collapsed from a hurricane ,. im sure you're family will be fine ,. if there are staying in some shitty motel have them move into a nice 4 star hotel and get a room above the 5/6th floor and they'll be fine ,. actually if they get a room with a terrace/view they'll have one hell of a show , i think it would be kinda fun to watch irma roll through

I thought he liked water

People have been freaking out for days, but it's still days away. Slowest happening ever.

it took houston days to flood user

kekd

We'll, it's not like Miami is an American city.

"Miami? Wasn't that a fictional city in the show CIA: Miami?"

checked and keked

digits confirm fictional nature of Miami in post-Irmachan timeline.

Leonfag reporting in. Is Irma our companion for this outing? I've always wanted to dance with a lady hurricane.

757 user. Please tell me you aren't in Baltimore lol

nigger do you understand how much broken glass is going to be whipping around like snowflakes in a blizzard?

Is that you Robert Frost? That was beautiful.

well…
archive.is/b2Lhq

Nigga get in a bathtub and put the mattress over you

Whatever you do look up the Videos showing how terrifying that shit is so you know what to expect. It was the #1 trending on YouTube.

i am, need to get my hours when when i can
i have only 20 hrs banked

hope you have plenty of supplies laid in already if you staying in the area. periscope that shit user.

i 2nd that

most hotel windows/glass is not "plain" glass ,. all of the glass is a structural laminated and tempered glass, able to withstand a certain amount of horizontal force (puncture), such as leaning against the glass ,. this gives it strength to withstand insane amounts of wind also ,. in a nice luxury hotel they will be perfectly fine

bought alot of ramen noodles ,can food ,pb ,apples etc
got a big berkey filter and have a kids 1300 gal pool that was shocked 8 days ago 3 bags of kingsford ,plus 2 propane tanks dont have a gas grill just the roofing torch adapter,but gas stove and oven on well water

personal protection items have it (wont list) em
but the wife and kids are stayin now also and my mom is coming …

This faggot has been shilling anyone who mentions weather manipulation for like a week. It's the same guy because his faggot CIAnigger handlers forgot to tell him not to start every single fucking post with Hurrr Durrr.

checked, prepping needed confirmed

I know he has, he even tried to say tesla coils weren't resonant kek

did you board the windows?
does it flood where you live/are you by those canal things?
did you put important paper and medicine in plastic bags?

remember the well water maywill become contaminated very likely in the aftermath. find every fucking clean container you can and make the family keep them filled ahead of time. remember, pumps won't work after the elec is kaput.

thought the wife was gonna get some supplies (jewbook )instead ,but 3a and 2 a batteries we have are low count
my tac light takes 3a
besides my night vision that uses 9v;.. my neighbor has a if scoped rifle looked like a .270 bolt

no its a non flood zone if that means shit theres a flood zone close to me
dont board im 20 plus miles from the coast
never needed my ins papers or other docs in the past but something is telling me i should get em ready

Jew make an in-amecian refugee crisis with niggers instead of rapefugees.

What incident are you referring to?

i have a small deep freezer i filled big stock pots up with water and tupperware style bowls mostley for ice , but i get what your saying ill filter with the berkey and add some bleach to be safe

do you have a way to shutter you're windows user? even if the surge doesn't get you, 100+mph winds are nothing to sneeze at.

lol! ok so then name me one big ass 4 star luxury hotel in the U.S. that has ever collapsed from a fucking hurricane lol!!!

Irma has already hit parts of the Caribbean at cat 5 and there are tons of videos people recording from their shit ass third world apartment buildings and even those slum buildings were fine ,. trust a big ass 100 room+ hotel like the miami marriott/four seasons/hilton/hampton will be perfectly safe , like i said get a high rise room and have fun watching Irma stroll on through

Wonder how many foreignfags on vacation in Miami are fixin' to get fucked. Muh Miami beach….cancelled flights, nowhere to go and no clue about the area. TOPKEK Darwin wins again.

wouldnt the ground act as filtration system? how would it be contaminated

Bayfag reporting in.
At most we'll get a tropical storm out of this.
And still, the gas station I went to had regular gas only. And the Walmart had stuff, but the shelves were clearly barer than usual.

it's this video
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5qYrboTUE
cant embed because it already exists
how to get around that? bypass img doesnt help

kys

you first :)

you'd have to have a really deep well to have guaranteed clean water in the aftermath of heavy flooding in a densely populated area user. SFLAnon very likely can't have such a deep well. Shallow well == contaminated water for a while.

waste of dubs

could do so but my house was built in the 40's and dora was a direct hit to jax i still have the original sugar strain glass besides the one my old dog jumped through
theres alotta trees between me and the coast worse case id have to run down the road (couple miles) to some family member , they have a very strong barn style structer double roofed

Miami is major airport. all flights will have to be diverted to west. You will expect major delays and cancellations at airports nationwide as the whole state of Florida and east coat will me high alert through Atlanta (another major hub).

Cool
.270WSM? That's a cool gun. .270 is aweome too. .243 shoots real nice along with .308 , 30-06 and .300 Winmag.
I genuinely enjoy reloading rifle loads , it is a very relaxing and productive hobby

Can we convince antifatards that the hurricane is racist so they come out to protest it?

not me user my neighbor ,i just sold a .243 win remington few mths back
i like .30 cals
i have nite vision he has the infrared

that's a badass dog heh. so, you're in North Florida? I have family there.

kkk/fbi rally scheduled Sunday in Charleston. Funny how that is.

wouldnt called her a bad ass but she hated cats ,was a damn fine dog, doberman shed lick u to death if u said heyyy babbyy

Its a video camera getting destroyed. Its still up on YouTube trending last I checked. Basically it looks like one of those nuclear blasts except its not stopping. Its pretty intense.

IRMA-CHAN IS LITERALLY HITLER

Take your own advice. See how it ends.

Hurr Durr is someone else, I gave up on you lot. It's like arguing with WeWuz niggers - it's better to just laugh at you than to try to teach you physics.

Very cool. WHEN I get old and grey I'll venture into the 6mm bench rifle shooting. They are punching five .243 rds in one hole at a hundred yards

As long as a few dozen jew/yankee snowbirds die in hurricane…..

yep jax here ,…it was hard when i put her down
still miss her

ch-checked

filtered

Someone had screencaps from "black twitter" in maybe the last thread of a couple chimping out together over the belief that Trump is controlling the weather purely because it's hitting the brown Caribbean and muh racism. They're painfully retarded sometimes.

Grow a pair, it's a dog ffs.

tbh, I've only seen Miami in movies and TV shows.
You might be onto something here.

Checked. The Frog God agrees

For you.

checked for Nu and Nut