I FIGURED OUT THE RAID

I FIGURED OUT THE RAID
They are cadreniggers/trumpcucks trying to make it look like anyone who shits on their G-d Emperor is a cuckposter/spammer/salt-left invader

I like how your version is missing info

I would not be shocked if those cucks just blew a gasket and kvetched about a simple word filter.

It's an image macro made by some facebook normalfag, you really expect it to say 'oops we made up the holocaust'?

Everytime.

Trump is a KIKE and his God is a jewish demon.

Interesting assertion. Where is your evidence? Because from what I've been seeing, they don't talk like they're from here. They use phrases like "follow your leader" which is like something a boomer ledditor would say. I wonder if they're also shilling other boards unrelated to politics and just saying whatever they think will get a reaction, because "you're a virgin" and "kill yourself" aren't things I'd expect anyone familiar with Holla Forums to unironically use as an insult.
I'd say it's more likely they are butthurt leftists with no real motives

Alright buddy.

It's 2007 Holla Forums tier trolling, and it's fucking 2017. I expect current year trolling. Le xddd is not funny anymore faggots, it just makes you look retarded

Have the retards blindly worshipping Trump ever blended in? They're the ones who have folders of smug animus downloaded from MEGA and jewgle images instead of actually watching animu and cropping good reaction images

Exactly, these faggots assimilated to the reddit pocket culture that formed here during the election. They've been here the whole time and now that Trump's pulled a reagan and given all the wetbacks a free pass they know they have to pull some insane shit to keep their grip on the pro-trump narrative that's prevalent here.

Do the >MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOKS and MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD posters fit in as well? No. Now notice that the guy posting "get smacked" is also posted about how Trump is acting like Reagan and how it's a bad thing without even trying to hide himself, blatant samefagging.

Say God.

I'm disappointed, too. They just don't make b8 like they used to.

This raid is fucking awful. Seeing them try so hard is just sad.

No you are /salt-left/ asshurt about losing the election.

And you are a race traitor who is perfectly content to keep 800,000+ violent spics in his country.

Nah it's just freech and endchan. This is how they normally talk.

I doubt endchan is doing this tbh, their board is dead and they're all too paranoid to regroup elsewhere.

God

Jew detected. You better take up the messiah's offer while you still can, heeb.

Protip: I'm posting via Tor, and the shillcuck spammer is as well, and I wound up on the same IP as him.

Can see it in this thread:

Sounds legit. What better way to hide a secure way to post information than clog it to the point it is can no longer be used.

Retard.

You're using Tor through a VPN right? If so which VPN are you using because that's also the one the spammers use.
Normally Tor IDs default to 000000, they're only normal when you're running tor under a VPN.