My friend who just took economics in college has started saying shit like "I aim to get as porky as possible as fast as...

My friend who just took economics in college has started saying shit like "I aim to get as porky as possible as fast as possible" (he knows the word porky through me) and "I'm 100% okay with extracting surplus value from the workers, in fact I think it's often beneficial".

Now I'm not sure what to think about him. How is one supposed to deal with this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/richest-people-in-the-world-2015-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait until he fails, and laugh at him in as few years when he grows up.

Don't even come down on left or right.

Just feed him stories casually about central and south America during the cold war.

Say you have a desire to sell him a rope that he'll eventually hang himself with.

Obviously you need to rape him to death. It's the only way.

Literally NOTHING wrong about exploiting workers who are not class conscious

Workers that belive capitalists lies should be exploited harder until they realize their mistake

tell him that it's immoral to participate in capitalism and to exploit others

tell him to stop being evil

that's what communism is all about, right?

Nice spooks nerd

The funny thing is that he'll never be a member of the bourgeoisie because he wasn't born into them.

Spooked.

The most common way to access ownership of the MoP is literally inheritance.

That's ruthless. I like the way you think.

Yeah you see that's why I held my tongue back when I heard that and came here for perspectives instead. Calling people evil doesn't solve shit.

Thats not true businessinsider.com/richest-people-in-the-world-2015-4

Most common doesn't equal the only one. If you weren't so spooked by the class divide, you might be able to become a porky yourself.

I have other objectives in my life than indulge in money fetishism.

Seems you might have a case of morals.

Tell your friend that the derivative market is 15x the world GDP, he doesn't have much time before everything turns to shit

Not really, if I can have a decent lifestyle and indulge occasionally in some unreasonable expenses, I really prefer having extra spare time rather than piles of money.

I don't see how spare time and attaining capital have to necessarily be mutually exclusive. Participating in class struggle in meaningful capacity seems significantly more time consuming.

Ambition towards wealth will always end in self destruction.

Tell him about πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€themπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€.

Just tell him about the day of the rope.

Tell him in all likelihood he'll stay the pettiest of porkies, yelling at his employees while he goes bald and impotent from the stress, as the real porkies despise him and his business and do everything they can to fuck him up. Also tell him that the entrepreneur meme is believed by literally millions of people all competing to be the lucky asshole who makes it big, so the competition is intense even on your own level. It's a life of constant strain, misery, and precarity; not all that much different from a worker, only with all the ideology he's imbibed he'll believe that his fate is entirely his responsibility. He'll likely commit suicide before he's 40 if it doesn't work out. And to top it all off, he is despicable for thinking that it's fine to exploit other people; the big porkies would never admit to exploitation, yet somehow he's fine with it.

Remind him that guillotines remain a popular tool in some circles.

Tell him you are going to play a game with him. He's the porky and you're the prole. The game is called revolution. You then beat the tar out of him until he realizes he is being a prat or he stops moving. Whichever happens first.

Tell him how hard it will be for him.

#PorkyLivesMatter

That's ironic right? Even if it isn't just tell me it is so I don't blow a gasket.

Just gently gulag him.

*sigh*

Just this once for you, comrade.

ok

IT'S NOT IRONIC

get better friends!

Dick move man. Now I'm going to go impotently rage for a bit.

tell him to read more than his intro to economics textbook