My friend who just took economics in college has started saying shit like "I..."

John Cruz
John Cruz

My friend who just took economics in college has started saying shit like "I aim to get as porky as possible as fast as possible" (he knows the word porky through me) and "I'm 100% okay with extracting surplus value from the workers, in fact I think it's often beneficial".

Now I'm not sure what to think about him. How is one supposed to deal with this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/richest-people-in-the-world-2015-4
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

wait until he fails, and laugh at him in as few years when he grows up.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Don't even come down on left or right.

Just feed him stories casually about central and south America during the cold war.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Say you have a desire to sell him a rope that he'll eventually hang himself with.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Obviously you need to rape him to death. It's the only way.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Literally NOTHING wrong about exploiting workers who are not class conscious

Workers that belive capitalists lies should be exploited harder until they realize their mistake

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

tell him that it's immoral to participate in capitalism and to exploit others

tell him to stop being evil

that's what communism is all about, right?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Nice spooks nerd

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

The funny thing is that he'll never be a member of the bourgeoisie because he wasn't born into them.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

class is an inborn trait
Spooked.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

The most common way to access ownership of the MoP is literally inheritance.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

That's ruthless. I like the way you think.

Yeah you see that's why I held my tongue back when I heard that and came here for perspectives instead. Calling people evil doesn't solve shit.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Thats not true businessinsider.com/richest-people-in-the-world-2015-4

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Most common doesn't equal the only one. If you weren't so spooked by the class divide, you might be able to become a porky yourself.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

I have other objectives in my life than indulge in money fetishism.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

money fetishism
Seems you might have a case of morals.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Tell your friend that the derivative market is 15x the world GDP, he doesn't have much time before everything turns to shit

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Not really, if I can have a decent lifestyle and indulge occasionally in some unreasonable expenses, I really prefer having extra spare time rather than piles of money.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

I don't see how spare time and attaining capital have to necessarily be mutually exclusive. Participating in class struggle in meaningful capacity seems significantly more time consuming.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Ambition towards wealth will always end in self destruction.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

How is one supposed to deal with this situation?

Tell him about 🍀🍀🍀them🍀🍀🍀.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Just tell him about the day of the rope.

David Brown
David Brown

Tell him in all likelihood he'll stay the pettiest of porkies, yelling at his employees while he goes bald and impotent from the stress, as the real porkies despise him and his business and do everything they can to fuck him up. Also tell him that the entrepreneur meme is believed by literally millions of people all competing to be the lucky asshole who makes it big, so the competition is intense even on your own level. It's a life of constant strain, misery, and precarity; not all that much different from a worker, only with all the ideology he's imbibed he'll believe that his fate is entirely his responsibility. He'll likely commit suicide before he's 40 if it doesn't work out. And to top it all off, he is despicable for thinking that it's fine to exploit other people; the big porkies would never admit to exploitation, yet somehow he's fine with it.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Remind him that guillotines remain a popular tool in some circles.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Tell him you are going to play a game with him. He's the porky and you're the prole. The game is called revolution. You then beat the tar out of him until he realizes he is being a prat or he stops moving. Whichever happens first.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Tell him how hard it will be for him.

#PorkyLivesMatter

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

That's ironic right? Even if it isn't just tell me it is so I don't blow a gasket.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Just gently gulag him.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

*sigh*

Just this once for you, comrade.

ok

IT'S NOT IRONIC

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

get better friends!

William Lopez
William Lopez

Dick move man. Now I'm going to go impotently rage for a bit.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

tell him to read more than his intro to economics textbook

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit