It's like I'm back on freeonlinegames.com circa 2006 playing Xiao Xiao all over again

It's like I'm back on freeonlinegames.com circa 2006 playing Xiao Xiao all over again

Other urls found in this thread:

soldat.pl/en/
soldat.pl/en/posts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a time to be alive

Steam really has become a portal of flash tier games, but with prices.

to be fair the game in the pic is F2P

which just means we're gonna be seeing more steam ports of old shitty web games like Stick Arena

New Territory Wars when?

Stick RPG was godly

This is now a sternman thread

REVIRD

LYFE

/sternman/ board when

new Sonny when?

Ten years later, and sternman is still going strong

Does anyone remember that free game site that had a koopa-like spiked turtle as its mascot? I think it had a yellow-orange background color

I heard he's working on a third one from a friend that loved the series

it deserved death, nothing less

sonny's creator is cucked and now he is a hardcore SJW. his latest game was about feelings and it was fought with words and hugs im not joking

Is this fun?

You're lying.

Do you have the source to back that up?

Reminder wade fulp is an actual cuck

You know how some Native American tribes used to force their young men to live for an extended period of time on their own out in the wilderness as a sort of imposed exile and spiritual journey before they were allowed to come back to the tribe and be considered adults? Yeah, indie game devs should be forced into the same thing. However, the "spirit journey" would simply involve making them throw their game into the wilderness that is the internet and trying their damnedest to garner some attention and an audience without the help of big name YouTubers, Kikestarter, or any other special treatment. Only after they are able to understand that their product must survive on its own merits alone shall they be allowed access to the privilege that is Steam Greenlight.

Curation starts at the source, inside the soul of the developer, young grasshopper.

When will flash animations end up on Steam? They sell movies after all.

Tactical Assassin 4 early access with crafting and zombies for $29.99

I guarantee that Soldat is 10 times better than this trash.

Mah nigga, I remember blowing hours upon hours in it. I wonder if it's still alive or if there is any newer games like it.
>tfw berserk game never ever

Game got updated a bit somewhat recently. In the last few years anyways after being left alone for so long. I don't know if it's lively though.

Hell, is there a link where i can nigger the newer version?

His site is still up

soldat.pl/en/

1.7.1 was released July of this year

soldat.pl/en/posts/

Well that's fucking nifty.
Now I have to remember the fucking regedit line for it because I lost my old key

Nah, he's talking about Pseudolonewolf, the Mardek dev.

anyone here ever play Soldat?
well this looks like a horrid fucking ripoff with stick figures.

Haven't played it in ages actually and just re-downloaded it's good to see he removed the fucking locked resolution for non-registered version
If someone hosts a game I'd gladly join

I used to fucking love this game back in the day haven't played it in ages. Maybe we should start a soldat steam group.

That's Mardek, AKA "Taming Dreams" or what the fuck ever now. Why did you have to go and remind me of that?

I remember I mad a German WW2 weapons mod for Soldat several years ago. I may still have the files somewhere.

nigger back in the day it was like $7

Is there an easy way to bypass that

we start a soldat general

IDK I remember using a crack back in the day

Never mind I actually found my old-ass registry key.

Dunno about a crack, never used one. Someone could start a general