83% OF TAP WATER AROUND THE WORLD CONTAINS PLASTIC FIBRES

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM XENOESTROGENS

Plastic fibres found in tap water around the world, study reveals - Tests show billions of people globally are drinking water contaminated by plastic particles, with 83% of samples found to be polluted

>Microplastic contamination has been found in tap water in countries around the world, leading to calls from scientists for urgent research on the implications for health. Scores of tap water samples from more than a dozen nations were analysed by scientists for an investigation by Orb Media, who shared the findings with the Guardian. Overall, 83% of the samples were contaminated with plastic fibres.

>The US had the highest contamination rate, at 94%, with plastic fibres found in tap water sampled at sites including Congress buildings, the US Environmental Protection Agency’s headquarters, and Trump Tower in New York. Lebanon and India had the next highest rates. European nations including the UK, Germany and France had the lowest contamination rate, but this was still 72%. The average number of fibres found in each 500ml sample ranged from 4.8 in the US to 1.9 in Europe.

(1/?)

archive.fo/LJSkJ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink
archive.is/xhT1E
archive.is/J6zek
archive.is/Neygp
archive.is/De81s
amazon.ca/APEC-Water-Systems-Top-Tier-Built-USA-Ultra/dp/B00I0ZGOZM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
archive.fo/LJSkJ)
orbmedia.org/stories/Invisibles_plastics/multimedia
archive.fo/ibT3L)
knightfoundation.org/articles/17-ideas-win-knight-news-challenge-data
archive.fo/dQ0Kg
orbmedia.org/knight-news-challenge-2016
archive.fo/uQjZI)
datasociety.net/output/lexicon-of-lies/
archive.fo/o1yNx)
reddit.com/r/the_donald
drlwilson.com/articles/water.HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8
archive.fo/LJSkJ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014976348980051X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0028390885900255
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673683912734
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/
kidney.org/atoz/content/lithium
igsli.org/general-information-on-lithium/adverse-effects-of-lithium-salts.html
infiniteunknown.net/2012/04/15/24-doctors-with-the-courage-to-tell-the-truth-about-distilled-water/
amazon.com/Distiller-Stainless-Internal-Purifier-Effective/dp/B01M3256QW/
anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/?)

>The scale of global microplastic contamination is only starting to become clear, with studies in Germany finding fibres and fragments in all of the 24 beer brands they tested, as well as in honey and sugar. In Paris in 2015, researchers discovered microplastic falling from the air, which they estimated deposits three to 10 tonnes of fibres on the city each year, and that it was also present in the air in people’s homes. This research led Frank Kelly, professor of environmental health at King’s College London, to tell a UK parliamentary inquiry in 2016: “If we breathe them in they could potentially deliver chemicals to the lower parts of our lungs and maybe even across into our circulation.” Having seen the Orb data, Kelly told the Guardian that research is urgently needed to determine whether ingesting plastic particles is a health risk.

>The new research tested 159 samples using a standard technique to eliminate contamination from other sources and was performed at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. The samples came from across the world, including from Uganda, Ecuador and Indonesia. How microplastics end up in drinking water is for now a mystery, but the atmosphere is one obvious source, with fibres shed by the everyday wear and tear of clothes and carpets. Tumble dryers are another potential source, with almost 80% of US households having dryers that usually vent to the open air. “We really think that the lakes [and other water bodies] can be contaminated by cumulative atmospheric inputs,” said Johnny Gasperi, at the University Paris-Est Creteil, who did the Paris studies. “What we observed in Paris tends to demonstrate that a huge amount of fibres are present in atmospheric fallout.”

>Plastic fibres may also be flushed into water systems, with a recent study finding that each cycle of a washing machine could release 700,000 fibres into the environment. Rains could also sweep up microplastic pollution, which could explain why the household wells used in Indonesia were found to be contaminated. In Beirut, Lebanon, the water supply comes from natural springs but 94% of the samples were contaminated. “This research only scratches the surface, but it seems to be a very itchy one,” said Hussam Hawwa, at the environmental consultancy Difaf, which collected samples for Orb.

(3/?)

i only drink dasani since that's what they drink in the white house (in b4 its not the same)

>Current standard water treatment systems do not filter out all of the microplastics, Mahon said: “There is nowhere really where you can say these are being trapped 100%. In terms of fibres, the diameter is 10 microns across and it would be very unusual to find that level of filtration in our drinking water systems.” Bottled water may not provide a microplastic-free alternative to tapwater, as the they were also found in a few samples of commercial bottled water tested in the US for Orb. Almost 300m tonnes of plastic is produced each year and, with just 20% recycled or incinerated, much of it ends up littering the air, land and sea. A report in July found 8.3bn tonnes of plastic has been produced since the 1950s, with the researchers warning that plastic waste has become ubiquitous in the environment.

(4/4)

Sorry user, most water bottles contain BPA, which has a feminizing effect on the body.

Is bottled water okay? What's the best brand?

Kek nice on kid. That's the best way to get a healthy dose of xenostrogen. Get yourself a quarter inch insulated steel water bottle and a carbon filter or something similar. Also you should have containers filled with water for DOTR

There's no escaping the rainbow trigger goyim.

plebs.

We are in hell and everything we touch is poison.

Well, what are some good portable filters that don't filter my cash into Alex Jones's pocket?

Modern people are fucking weak. Get back to nature. A little dirt does not hurt you.

No but Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and Dysentery sure do.

where is the full study where i can actually check if my country has a large contamination rate?

Do none of you faggots go to the water store? My nigga Ben reverse osmosis that shit and uses UV rays to purify his water. Git gud bitches.

How the fuck did you think our ancestors lived when tap water wasn't a thing? They drank natural water like it is, with all its mineral filled glory. Due to being exposed to potentially harmful elements they had a robust immune system, unlike modern humans who whine over everything.

so I need a reverse osmosis system then?

Yep, they. YOU will die of dysentery and intestinal infections, though.

There's a reason why their life expectancy wasn't very long. At least boild the water.

boil*

That's kind of the point. Where is there natural water anymore? I can only think of well water.

Well what filters to we buy guis?

D I G A W E L L
I
G

A

W
E
L
L

Can you explain why so many philosophers were so old or that there were sculpted busts of the old if they never existed. hint: infant mortality rate skews life expectancy

Feels good man

humans with an uncalcified pineal gland can live 2-300 years, this is a widely known fact, they just don't want u to know its because of the pineal.

And even that isn't enough, you mind me asking what your water filter cartridges are made out of?
>not owning your own stainless or copper distillery in current year

Choline Supplements or a diet high in Eggs, like 4-6, will help eliminate xenoesteogens from the body. I buy Bottled water then filter it in a pitcher. The more acidic the water is the more it will leech plastics. Tap water is worse than bottled water and filtered water with a good filter that cleans out the flouride is the best. My filter does not clean out the flouride so that's why I but bottled water and then filter it.

It isn't, they supossedly purify it though I stopped using those long ago when I got my own water filter to turn even our shitty tap water into something drinkable ;)

>How microplastics end up in drinking water is for now a (((mystery)))

I have one of those active charcoal filter things, is that enough to filter out the plastic fibres?

ok all the people that have deficiencies of it eat garbage exclusively but still

No.

So how do I filter that shit out?

Most newer houses use flexible water pipes made of plastic. Some that were used before the 2000s are known to break down over time. It is dependent on the chemical composition of your water.

My G-d, if he was right about this could he be right about the Anime Israel connection? I'm going to order the Propur™ King 304 with ProOne G2.0 Filters today.

Reverse osmosis should be enough to get the fibers but the things themselves are usually made of plastic. You're pretty much stuck with some traces of the stuff unless you home distill.

every bottled water is just tap water with more chlorine and little bit chilled to have a cooler taste

Carbon filter. Any ceramic carbon filter will remove most of those fibers at a nanometer level, but won't completely solve the issue. Tap water is poison anyway. As much as people hate filterman, his products are actually decent. Do the following: take his filter's specs and buy it from another brand, preferrably a non-multinational that does not use illegal work. You'll save money and put it in a good cause.

their life expectancy was 60+
it's just that infant mortality was high
if you got past 5, you'd likely get 60+

Sounds complicated and time intensive.

They drank ale all day and didn't touch the water actually.

Wasn't it closer to 40 for lesser classes? Naturally the merchants, craftsmen and nobles had access to better nutrition and general living resources. Peasants who were the bulk of society were often hardest hit by just about everything on top of having less access to care and such. Back then deep cuts and general infections were also fairly deadly due to no antibiotics and poor hygiene. I mean, if you never worked dangerous conditions and stayed away from pestilent places then yeah you'd live to 60 but on average that could not be the case.

B-b-but cancer is just a natural occurrence goy.

Oh look, flappy is back.
Don't bother trying to discuss anything with this faggot, there is no evidence you can cite that he'll accept. Once his screeching begins, there is no turning it off.

Perhaps look a bit further back.

Broccoli and cauliflower are supposed to be good for that too.

it's not just the water, don't forget that your food has been sitting in plastic containers, your meat, etc. We are all so fucked

Live rural. Have a well drilled in your property to provide water for your house. Filter all water pulled from it before you drink it. Problem solved.

Gas the urbanite, district war NOW.

Get broccoli sprout extract and fish oil for your daily supplement stack if you don't have them already. They help flush the estrogen in your body and the broccoli sprout helps prevent cancer too

What about stems? I always just eat the whole thing.

checked
filter king tried to warn us
FILTER IT ALL
FILTER IT NOW

That's good too. I have a powder that is ground up sprouts. I think there's a higher concentration of the good stuff in the sprouts, and you just need a tiny bit of powder per day.

((()))

Berkey makes the best filters. They also filter fluoride and a bunch of other shit. They used to advertise with Alex Jones but he has nothing to do with the company as far as I know.

The question is, how much plastic is enough to majorly effect you? Because just filtering your water isn't going to be enough, that's the major blackpill. Almost anything you buy that is prepared with water will contain them. Buy a loaf of bread? Probably has microfibers in it. Buy canned soup? Enjoy your beef-and-xenoestrogen flavor. Canned fruit? Packed in water. It's horrifying to think that we have to pick and choose our battles like this, but it is likely almost impossible to cut microfibers out of your diet, unless you go innawoods and start a farm and grow everything yourself.

And even then, it's likely that you'll bring some with you. The article said that the scientists think that a major cause of microfibers is our clothing, with the microfibers coming out in the washing machine and getting into our water that way.

Would a reverse osmosis water filter and a BPA free plastic bottle be sufficient?

make your own clothing then
problem solved

Yes they have sulfur compounds that give you SAMe which is also good for mood elevation and potentially testosterone levels.

It's not just BPA. All plastics mimic estrogens in the body. Get a stainless steel bottle. They're like $20.

Broccoli and cauliflower contain a compound that blocks estrogens from getting to your androgen receptors. I can't remember what it's called but you should eat a good serving of broccoli every day.

No, take the black suppository out of your ass and lets use our heads to not get poisoned by the Elders lf Zion Okay? Foods highest in plastic fibers are soda bottles, fast food, and water bottles. Acid leeches plastic fibres into the bottles, carbonation is acidic, pooring the water in freshly heated water bottles causes this, etc. Take out fast food, filter your water and/or Choline supplements or diets high in spinach/kale/broccoli and fats(think like a keto diet unless you work out a lot and then intermittent fasting with some starches and fruit is okay) and you can cleanse naturally. We will never escape every toxic substance, but you can STOP injecting it into your system until it reaches pathological levels.

I seriously doubt clothes washing is enough to make the water this contaminated, especially considering how much tap water comes from places other than runoff. It also doesn't explain why public services doesn't bother to properly filter it out.

i've heard the problems with reverse osmosis is that is takes EVERYTHING out of the water, including minerals and shit that your body actually needs. So you have to add them back in?

For a long time I bought bottled water from a company that uses reverse osmosis and does not add flouride back in (you have to check this). I even cooked with it.

I've given up on that and other things lately

So is the reverse osmosis filter acceptable?

drinking RO water isn't going to do anything bad to you. it's going to be clean and tasteless. lemme ass you this and see if you can finger it out: what do you need in your water that you should not already be getting in your foods? "oh, i get my daily calcium from my water" has never been a thing. add some liquid minerals if you like. mineralized water tastes better. concentrace mineral drops are one example of them. it's better than taking a bunch of insoluble oxides and carbonates in most miltivitamins.

Guess we found out why the semen levels are dropping.

what do?

i think you mean sperm. I don't think it's a (((coincidence))) that we see so much faggotry and transgenderdism increasing in the West. People are being deliberately feminized and (((they))) are helping to promote it.

Astonishing that this info even comes out.

if you want to do something immediately and you're a burgeranon, get a zerowater filter. they're more expensive than the brita, but it's a 5 stage filter with ion exchange and carbon. brita and the other one are only two stage filters (particle and carbon). it's closer to the solution if you rent. if you can your land, build yourself a filter stack. gross particle filtration, leading into a finer particle filter, into a carbon filter, then run it across your ion exchange column.

t. chemfag

Fucking kike.

highly reccommend pic related

Oh fucking hell that's horrifying, but IIRC it was based on a very small sample size with no differentiation on age, lifestyle ect.

Yes, good way to filter your whole household's drinking water.

Excellent lower cost solution.

wew

Propur has few filters made of plastic that is BPA free.
You could probably learn how to make your own filter jug from pure glass and just buy Propur filter?

whats a good water filter to buy then lads

Nigger, the air is filled with plastic, did you not read the article. The air is polluted by all sorts of unnatural substances, rain water is just about as dirty as drinking water can get these days. Lake water is equally as contaminated. Judging by your post here

You're fucking retarded.
The only kind of water we should be going for is deep well and spring water. Even that probably has some kind of contaminant at this point. The world is fucked in all kinds of ways, that's what happens when you let subhumans and Jews control the scientific advancement of man kind. They, like women are unable to think in the long term. Even as a teenager I questioned the long term dangers of plastic, unrestricted expansion of wireless technology and petrochemicals.

A Jew in an banking office isn't worried so long as he can't see the problem. If the Third Reich had won, we'd have sound science guiding our planet, but they lost, and now it will take a miracle of hard work to salvage sustainable living on this planet. I've spent a majority of my life pondering the great challenge of purifying our planet of petrochemicals and the increasing mass of petrochemical micro particles.

Heed the warning, the Jews, if allowed to continue their reckless reign of power, will make our planet unlivable.

They have killed a majority of the bee population.
They are spreading wireless technology with reckless abandon, ignoring all of its harmful effects to organic lifeforms.
They have polluted several areas of the ocean with nuclear waste.
They have poured endless waste and refuse into the ocean, making fish inedible in the long term.
They are spreading plastic waste across the globe.
They create and distribute genetically engineered diseases and viruses across the globe.
They spray metals and chemicals into the sky, every single day, for unknown and known weather modification purposes.
They have through their Israeli inspired wars, inundated the middle east and other parts of the globe with depleted uranium dust. Afghanistan and Iraq are prime examples.
I could go on and on, and on. This is the war, the real war. The war on humanity itself. If our collective folk don't band together, and retake our planet, it will be a living hell, and shortly after, a lifeless wasteland. That's unless they have the capability to reseed life on Earth, the capability to terraform in such a way that renders the pollution inert or organic life immune to its effects. I would prefer we be the ones to discover and master these technologies.

Varg is right - you need to be as autonomous as you can get. You can't fight a system if you depend on it for your food supply, letting them change even the chemical composition of your body…

(checked)

Whenever I drink out of aluminum or steel water bottles it always makes the water taste metallic. Is this one any better in that regard?

Tap water, and all kinds of water except distilled contains all sort of shit.
Our bodies know how to deal with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink
And if they don't, let natural selection do its job.

Yep, to be a member of one of the legislative assemblies of ancient Sparta, you had to be over 60 years old. Life expectancy has not changed that much, just the statistical distribution of life expectancy.

Go be a hippie somewhere else.

Jews, and Capitalism both are responsible.

subhuman brains

Stop using PEX pipe.
/thread

YALL CAN GET FUCKED DRINKING ESTROGEN AND BECOME FAGS I GOT PROPUR FILTERS ON DECK

So stop trying to escape them and start dosing yourself with contraestrogenic compounds.

I won't even have drinks with ice made from tap water. It tastes like fucking plastic, only an idiot wouldn't be able to realize that stuff is poison.

So if my water's contaminated, would I be able to see said fibers at 900x magnification?

Also, would one of Alex Jonestein's water filters work?

PURCHASE THE FILTERS

I have a Brita filter on tap and a charcoal filter on my shower head, but a reverse osmosis filter is the only filter that's going to get all impurities out and those are ridiculously expensive. It's cheapest just to get a distiller, but distilling is far more time consuming. Then you have xenoestrogens in practically every food product in some form or another.

The (((root problem))) is a corrupt FDA and EPA who don't give a flying fuck about the poisoned well.

Listen, faggot.
I've been depressed and weak as fuck for months now. I'm not some gen Z raised on a vegan diet without milk or meat either. I'm huge framed, 6`2 and naturally muscular, i.e high test, or at least I was until a couple of years ago.
Recently my hair has started falling out, my muscle mass has tanked, it hurts to stand up, it hurts to roll over in bed.
So the doctor ran a blood test, including (VERY reluctantly) a testosterone assay.
All of my vitamins and minerals were normal (as I told her they would be) but lo and behold, my TEST levels were almost undetectable.
About half the minimum healthy level of a man in the 80-100 years age group.
So yeah, laugh about it until it happens to you. Our water is pumped full of estrogens, I believe that bottled water and plastics are a scapegoat, the overwhelming source is FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL DRUGS.
The gashes are literally pissing their slut elixirs into our water supply and our boys and men are drinking it.
Btw in case you're wondering, yes my body is turning soft and fatty like a woman's, I'm also developing tits, have a good laugh, funny when it isn't you.
So yeah, "filterman" isn't as stupid as you think.

It's not bottles I exclusively drink bottled water and have normal T levels.

Waterfags eternally btfo yet again. Stop buying into expensive health fads. Even vitamin water is bad. Anything from a plastic bottle is bad.

t. Well hydrated on 6 cans of diet coke zero a day

And I almost never drink anything out of a plastic bottle.
I think it's in the municipal water supply. Call me crazy but the way the doctor reacted, it was like she KNEW that my T would be low and wanted to cover it up, persuading me that a T test is "pointless" because "you aren't showing any signs of muscle atrophy" - a conclusion she arrived at without even having me strip off.
It's like doctors have become so used to the low T of recent generations that they have forgotten what a male body is meant to look like.

The doctors are all in on it, the entire medical system comes out of medical school which is just as kiked up and pozzed as regular school.

Coke contains caffeine which will also make you a low-t ball of cuck.

im serious
aquatru
zerowater
berky
and
propur
and reverse osmosis are the fucking best
archive.is/xhT1E
archive.is/J6zek
archive.is/Neygp
archive.is/De81s

Coffee is FDA approved to be safe. Caffeine is found naturally in tea. TEA.

Also they wouldnt sell it if it was unsafe

Check the data for what they can do.

I bet you think amphetamine salts are meth too.

Monsantonigger pls go

You mean fish LIVER oil ?
Thats a bad idea, all the pollution the fish ever ate is concentrated there.
There was a study from sweden and not a single fish oil brand was found fit for human consumption due to high levels of various toxins.

I'm not a biologist, a chemist, or anything of the sort, but I'm pretty sure elevating or decreasing levels of estrogen in your body doesn't necessarily have an inverse effect on your testosterone levels. It is entirely possible to have high testosterone and high estrogen simultaneously.

FDA is federally regulated though? How can you be so anti government and try to fight against da jooz, but then ask for Trump to save you? ALL federal bodies are the same

I distill my water.

Why do you think I like trump? I've been calling out his faggotry since he bombed Assad.
The federal government is an enemy of the white race and always has been, get fucked cadrenigger.

I don't give a fuck what the shills say about AJ. He's got threat assessment skills like Neo from the matrix.

So how exactly does water filtering work and which products would you suggest?

Alex Jones has to tell the truth about some things(Sandy Hook, the water, chemtrails) while spreading disinfo(HITLER TOOK THE GUNS) so people think he's legit.

see

I drink my own piss. Its the final redpill.

Hundreds of years from now, people are going to look like us like we look at the Romans and their lead pipes or the Chinese and their mercury-fueled elixers of life. They're going to wonder how we were so stupid as to drink water with plastic fibers, xenestrogens, and pesticides while gobbling down hormone-stuffed factory farm meats, sugar water by the liter, and snackfoods with a week's worth of salt in every handful.

A bit off-topic but too amazing not to share:

I wonder if my coal water filter do its job.

I think all the round-up they spray on the fields around here is killing me faster than a couple microscopic pieces of plastic though.

So is nobody questioning whether this thread is just a shill for InfoWars Life branded water filters?

I own 3, 10/10.

If you can't challenge the patent jew you deserve to drink fluoride.

what about something like this?

amazon.ca/APEC-Water-Systems-Top-Tier-Built-USA-Ultra/dp/B00I0ZGOZM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad filter system but it isn't going to save you from the fag hormones

>What is filtered softened well water

Best Stuff on Earth next to getting it right from a spring, I'm telling you.

lets make sure this is credible after all before we all run around screaming the sky is falling and buying water filters. Article is posted on the guardian of all places (theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals archive.fo/LJSkJ) from info from orbmedia.org (orbmedia.org/stories/Invisibles_plastics/multimedia archive.fo/ibT3L) who last year got money from the knight foundation challenge(knightfoundation.org/articles/17-ideas-win-knight-news-challenge-data archive.fo/dQ0Kg or orbmedia.org/knight-news-challenge-2016 archive.fo/uQjZI) which it says on the knight foundation website "During this challenge, we collaborated with Data & Society Research Institute and (((Open Society Foundations)))", which makes me wonder. the data and society research institute seems to also have articles about (((propaganda))) (datasociety.net/output/lexicon-of-lies/ archive.fo/o1yNx)

Now I'm not sure if this means something but I think we need to read into who these people are first before we believe it completely.

jones buys them from the factory in bulk and sells them at lower rate
im not kidding or shilling he actual does

Objectively filters are shit. Get bulk activated charcoal and a large steel or copper still. Mix in 1:10 charcoal to water by volume. Distill. The only contaminant you have is copper possibly but if you care just buy a steel still.

Reminder that the idea you can remove everything toxic while leaving minerals is retarded.

Yeah but most groundwater in America is fucked up.

Copper is non-toxic unless you consume roughly four to five pounds of it.

weak shilling.

But most people here are probably zinc deficient so copper might not be too good for their test levels.

dont buy it from him them, or better yet keep drinking your poisoned water

Take this. Yes, I'm going to shill it, for free.

tfw i live in the non-pozzed zone
Regardless, well water is better than city water, no matter how you look at it.

This is probably true.
I would shill for magnesium and zinc supplements but then I would probably get called a jew.

Dude this is classic marketing
manufacturer sets a high retail price
but in reality they never sell for that
LOOK HOW CHEAP

No. 2 plastic aka water bottles and milk jugs, contains no BPA. Kill yourself backpill kike.

And actually It's funny how people care about this shit in their water and still wear plastic fibers like polyester and nylon. Your body literally absorbs plastic microfibers.

Why do you think kikes have rules about mixed fabrics? how weird would it be if they had homo hormone tech for the goyim in B.C.?

My comfy blanket is pumping me full of xenoestrogens? Man, the future is so abrasive.

Filters don't do shit. Distilled water is the only water you should drink.

REQUIRED VIEWING FOR EVERY Holla ForumsACK

I bet this numale right here is so bitchy because if low T. I take Super Male Vitality to counteract the effects of years of xenoestrogens in my food and water. I've lost weight, built muscle, and my hair is thicker and fuller since I started taking Super Male Vitality. You won't find me fretting over actual solutions to jewish poison like some limp wristed cuck.

wtf I'm buying more filters right now

Go back to cuckchan. Filters don't get everything and you need to own your property and use reverse osmosis to get shit like flouride but to say they do nothing because some youtube video says so is disingenuous.

No, you go back to cuckchan. You made a massive ass of yourself.

I'm advising caution in trusting a group that takes soros bucks so quickly, if you want to buy jonestein's filters then go ahead, It just feels off to me.

total degenerate

REQUIRED VIEWING PART TWO

Guy sounds like a broscience bro to me, but a lot of what he says makes sense. I will have to investigate further.

I try to only wear silk, hemp and cotton.

I use charcoal and bone char whole house filter canisters which are great if you can afford them. I am working on having a lot of children so I made the investment. IDK if any of these get shit like this out of the water, though…

Maybe this could explain Trump's cucking?

It's not broscience. It's simple logic. Pure water is the only water that should enter our body.

They basically clean nothing. You need to pass water through the charcoal first then through a distiller.

This tbqh. I live on the side of a hill, at the bottom of the hill is a lake filled with water that flows down the bedrock of the hill. My water is the purest water on earth, filtered by the soil on the hill and sucked up by my well pump before it reaches the lake. Not a hint of roundup in it either. If you really think you're better off with any urban water than rural water, you're deluding yourself.

No you idiot, Alex Jones gets bulk discounts and sells them for a profit. You fucking retard.

Makes me wonder if they've intentionally contaminated the ground water. I use a well and tested it quite recently 6.5-7.0 pH and zero of anything bad according to the kit.

This image makes me wonder if you're a shill or not
This isn't reddit

Would boiling it do anything or no?

It makes it hot.

see

It may very well be the best but remember that is only your drinking water. You can most likely absorb a ton of shit during showers, especially if you take hot showers.

They don't clean shit but they do absorb a lot of chemicals & metals out of the water. I had my water tested and they get most of the fluoride out and all of the other halogens are gone. You need activated carbon and a separate bone char filter.

Boiling does nothing but concentrate what is already in the water, and kill off most living organisms. Don't boil your tap water for drinking purposes.

Well it fits the modus operandi of zog science. I've spent a decade trying to figure out a water filtration solution, and always came up short. Either the filter is too expensive, won't filter everything, will add plastic to the water, and so on. Every water filter has some kind of drawback, every single fucking one. I never took the time to take a step outside of the conditioned field of view on this issue.

We've been distilling water on the other hand, for thousands of years. It's simple. Foolproof, and can be done to nearly every state of water. You can distill tap water, well water, river water, spring water. Kind of just clicked and it makes sense now. They have us running a rat maze trying to find a solution for a problem that has no solution.

I'm going to give distilled water a try, as well as finding a good iodine solution to go with it, unless that too is a Jewish mind trick, although I doubt it.

Could use some pointers for a good distiller if you have any suggestions.

You need those two and then a distiller (as carbon-based molecules have a lower boiling point than water).

Filters are a fool's game indeed. Again, watch the first video thoroughly. He clearly mentions that we only need organic minerals, not inorganic minerals such as iodine. You get every mineral you need from food.

Ive heard distilled pulls minerals out of your body and is bad for you. What about distilled and remineralized water? Do they even sell that?

Just watch the fucking video. It's the first thing he answers.

/thread

Im watching the second one, and hes pretty much trying to say minerals in water make it dirty, which is ridiculous.

t. le helicopter ride maymay lover

Distilled water leeches inorganic minerals from the body which have a positive charge. Inorganic minerals are poison to the body because they aren't used and are possibly stored indefinitely, which is what causes arthritis and other health problems.

In the second video, he is absolutely right. Those minerals aren't even dirt, they are just straight poison. I don't see at all how calling fluoride or other chemicals "dirt" is ridiculous. If anything, I'd rather drink dirt water than the shit the put in the water supply.

Dirt is a collection of minerals user.

what is this black/yellow thing i'm seeing lately in memes

Dirt/soil is a mixture of rock and sand, silt, clay and organic matter (such as rotten leaves, and worm shit) which is really just nitrogen, along with bacteria, other things like phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, magnesium etc etc. You need iron, and magnesium, and potassium etc. Your body uses those things. Having them in your water doesnt make it "filthy". Having bacteria, and harmful things like chromium in your water is bad for you. Copper sulfate, yea, thats probably bad for your health.

fucking codemonkey fix yourshit???
was trying to say also that distilled water is better for your thyroid tell your women to drink it

This off-grid distiller looks pretty nice.

The government has secretly mandated grocery centers to limit the amount of distilled water sold in stores. In many grocery stores in my state distilled water became very popular, about a hundred bottles average stock in a normal grocery. (((Suddenly))) they cut back to 15 total gallons stocked per store.

There is no reason to drink non distilled water. If you don't already get minerals from your food your body is fucked, the minerals in anything except crystal clear unpolluted spring water are amalgated to mercury and lead.

Question though. I've been consuming this jewed water all my life. How the fuck do I purge it from my system?

Lol this is total horseshit, he just suggested mountain spring water is filthy

Are you a high schooler by any chance?

Jews are known to be germophobes. I For instance humans are capable of producing B12 in their guts with the proper bacteria. Those bacteria are mainly on plant roots. Our ancestors just rinsed roots off and ate them giving them healthy bacteria, but we industrially wash thdm now and can't produce B12.

Its really amazing how this place has gotten shitted up by fucking T_D faggots that don't even know AJ is controlled op. Really surprised these faggots don't start retardedly hyperventilating the word "based".

Maybe you should come up with an argument instead of phishing for information because your alex jones tier garbage fell apart under basic scrutiny. People drink from springs, thats where clean water comes from. The ground filters it. The dirt and silt layers are the filter.

So you're a high schooler. Gotcha. Here you go:
reddit.com/r/the_donald

No, Im not. That was a reference to a movie called Erin Brockovich, and you still lack an argument. I was on 4chan before Holla Forums and /new/ existed.
Maybe you should be on /x/ or something chief.

But user, he already has that in his bookmarks.

I don't know how cheaply / realistically you can distill water for use in all applications. Not bashing it by any means, just not sure how feasible it is.
As far as iodine is concerned, I'm not so sure that you get enough out of today's "food" alone. I had amazing results supplementing it but had terrible effects I can only attribute to a mental / hormonal burn out after a while. Different topic but based on experience I think there is more to that element than is generally accepted today.

I tried (see above) but don't recommend jumping in. Just consume purified water and make sure you get what you need nutritionally.

Im reporting this crap, cuckchan is for shitposting of this magnitude. You could have came up with an argument, but you dont have one.

I won't argue with you because I can't reason someone out of a position they didn't use reason to get into.

Hahaha.

Friendly reminder, even if you go full autistic over water filtering, the food you consume is still produced with the unfiltered water you're trying to avoid.

It's a waste of time and energy sperging over water imo, unless your local water supply is brown.

this, even more important is filtering the population if it's brown in your area.

I don't know if he's right or not, but I don't trust someone who talks gibberish like this.

Pretty sure that guys also a kike.

Pretty sure the kidneys use osmosis to filter blood, not distillation.

he sounds like this old guy on my public access channel that has been obsessed with 'urine therapy' for decades and he walks around in daisy dukes all the time

Two people that I have learned a lot from in regards to nutrition warn against drinking distilled water for a prolonged period of time. One even calls distilled water a carcinogen.
The two people are Ray Peat and Dr. L Wilson.

Dr Wilson gets a little loopy at times and is a bit new-agey, and his diet advice is pretty bad in places, but he's usually on point when it comes to specifics like this. He says that distilled water is not as hydrating to the body.

drlwilson.com/articles/water.HTM

Yes, I would say he is.
You can tell by the forehead, the ears, and the mouth area.

As far as the issue of filtration, I heard it's actually best to filter the water through clay or stone. I heard that's how they used to do it back in the day - used to be very common. I don't know what it's called though so I can't find a picture of it, it's basically just a big earthen device that collects water on top and drips clean water out of the bottom.

It is futile though, unless you're also going to produce your own food in unfiltered water. It's just a placebo if you're only going to fix one source.
Most of the people ITT need to wake up to reality and stop with this cuckchan tier larpfaggotry.

You can add minerals to distilled water and negate that possible threat. Basically a bit of ancient sea salt (real sea salt, mined, with not just sodium chloride) will fix the problem.

Go back to your comet pizzaria schlomo.

Food production is a major problem for water contaminants. The amount of water that is used to process some foods is really extreme, and depending upon the process, ALL off the contaminants in that water could end up in the food. Most of these kinds of foods we would not eat (cereal etc) but even fresh foods can contain water that is not clean.

save the plankton

I have heard of doing that before but never tried it myself.
I'll look into it further.

lolbertarian colors

Ancap

Would you mind sharing your experience? I've debated supplementing iodine myself.

i was talking prehistory

Tfw I pissed into my neighbors well a few times.

I'm just going to drink my piss. The ultimate distilled water. Which also has tons of steroids in it. Look up Urine Therapy.

It also whitens your teeth from what I hear. I wouldn't recommend it as your main source of drinking water, though. Your body uses water for other processes, so if you just drink your waste water, you're going to dehydrate yourself.

Urine is literally a filtrate of your own blood. If you were trapped on an island for months then you could live on it.

TOP JEW

this guy is the jordan peterson of water

I don’t see ‘fluoride’ on any of those lists. Brita makes a point of stating that it DOESN’T remove ✡helpful✡ fluoride.

If you want to be rid of the fluoride we added it will cost ya ,goy!

another solution for you is to buy a property with it's own water. Feels good having fresh water that's not contaminated

Heat will make plastic leech out into liquid. This is why plastic is in the water supply right now. If you can afford it, buy a reverse osmosis water filter and use ceramic or glass containers.

>using material found on earth to store (((water)))

you faggots need to try this space drink i found on mars stored in rare 100% crystal kek

iodine deficiency explains these recent posts

Are you guys sure this isn't just a double whammy by the Jews? The first one is good for controlling normalfags, the other is good for getting the mildly aware to spend tons of shekels on filters and shit.

The only way to ever get this to stop is by getting rid of the Jew, otherwise we're always going to be stuck in this perpetual cycle of giving in which benefits the Jew, and fighting back which benefits the Jew.

The solution is a real Auschwitz.

If you're using a RO filter or a distiller and still want muh minerals just drop in a pinch of Himalayan Salt and it's re-mineralized. It's that fucking simple. RO filters really are too damned expensive. Distillers can get pricey based on capacity, but are still cheaper than RO.

Chemical filtration is not something you can just do in a DIY on your own without heavy investments in the right equipment and the right know how.

What is the LED even for? Light it up and look fancy? I guess if you're dumb enough to want a light for a water filter/dispenser you deserve to pay that much.

If you insert a waterfilter anally, and you filter your poop, you get clean water already filtered by the body. Why is this not a accepted norm?

You are preaching to the choir man.

Real cause of concern or an infowars shill thread?

Shill detected.

Fuck off Alex

Go drink your estrogen.

It isn't magical, but if a bought filter is already too expensive for you then what you'd need to build a good distillery that doesn't defeat the point of it (example: using plastic jugs to receive the distilled water) requires good investment, and on top of that you also need to know a good amount to build said good distillery. This ignores obvious goofs like using a plastic jug to catch the water, of course.

entry level, under the sink systems can be had for $250. here's a burgeranon example from the orange or blue construction wares stores.

regarding whole house RO:
no
no
spit, user.

I always thought bottled water tasted "plasticy"

Literally only need high school level chemistry knowledge to build a water filter for $50 that's good enough to filter everything.

Buying the whole system one time itself is one thing, but most systems for sinks/fridges have smaller cylindrical filters in them that you eventually have to replace, which can be pretty expensive in the long run. Not exactly sure about that one, though.

So what if your water goes through a clarifier, then to a gravity filter, then a clearwell, then to a 14 foot pressure filter that uses carbon and sand as a medium, then cation exchange then an anion exchange then a mixed bed ion exchange then a reverse osmosis bank? would it be safe then?

Might give this thing a shot. Given the pros and cons, being able to produce distilled water innawoods is invaluable, even if it isn't your staple for drinking water.

I don't know about those, but industrial ro membranes are rather sensitive to chlorine. As in it eats holes in them.

oh shit, do I need 18 megaohm water throughout my whole house? am I or someone else going to have to spend time babysitting a fucking copper pot? you can masturbate if you want to about avoiding every last molecule. meanwhile, I keep my plastics cold, my filtered water ends up in glass. reduce exposure. the CDC has been saying for years that all residential drinking water should be point-of-use water filtered. my water protocols are just fine. the normalfag needs filters. if you have to innawoods, you should take some filters. i would imagine my cabin would have a distillation apparatus.

The Madman was right…….

sat internet solar power well water metal drinking cups. Living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere that wont go underwater no matter how much it rains. plenty of game to catch if shtf. Pretty comfy here.

All of the filters he sells are trash.

This is a stupid idea.

That's assuming the kikes having destroyed the world in the next 200 years.

buy an RO system. install it yourself. make sure it has a remineralization filter or use concentrated trace mineral drops. go to the gym. stop eating shit food. take care of your body. stop watchin porn. make sure you are getting enough zinc/copper/magnesium. get your vitamin d levels tested. if under 40, supplement 5-10k IUs/day for 6 weeks and retest. ideal is between 50-80. if your SHGB is high, take 10mg boron x 7 days.

if you are really worried about extra estrogen add some DIM into your diet or just eat more veggies from the brassica family. in fact, eat more veggies and fiber in general… it helps your body get rid of excess estrogens. stop drinking bottled water. dont microwave plastic shit. don't eat hot, fatty foods out of plastic. dont play with receipt paper.

t.naturopath

personally I don't notice that taste at all

(checked)
probably white privilege

Doesn't Infowars own stock in multiple companies?

Plebs

That's the wrong way to make a water filter.

You're presented with the options of taking a full dose of poison, or a half dose of poison, and you're opting for the full dose simply because no poison is not an option?
How did you get so dumb, user?

I've got a taste already m8

Only way to go. With a nice filter, you can put great water in it and have the benefits of cold water for a day.

This. Explains. Everything.

Why there are so many numales, trannies, and faggots now. Their hormones and brains got fucked up with all the jew chemicals in the drinking water.

The path to the return of kings starts by fixing the water supply.

daily reminder its on purpose

I think Kubrick was trying to drop some redpills in Dr Strangelove

why is this happening only in the west? surely asia, africa and south america are also exposed to plastics, pesticides and other xenoestrogens?

we have all the fanciful decadence of processed food available in immense quantities, electronic entertainment…

I don't understand why it wouldn't be in Asia though if it were explicitly those things.

It's just the heat that genocide the germs.

I shouldn't have doubted you filtermerchant. You tried your best to save us and we wouldn't listen.

Jews put estrogen mimickers in the shampoos called parabens
They are banned in denmark trying to combat the male population turning into shemales

story time:
Found 1 brand that was without, cheap and smelled expensive
*They kept raising the price
*Almost always sold out in the store
*Then they removed it completely
Why the fuck would the store remove their best selling shampoo ?

I would love to post some scientific facts on kombucha and it's detoxifying properties, but the fact that it is directly against the interests of the medicinal industry to support scientific funding to validate the benefits of natural foods, fermented foods and anything they can't patent, my reccomendations are mostly based on experiences I've read on various sites explaining how kombucha has been a major part in somebody's healing process, besides my own. There are a lot of reasons to drink it.

I do believe drops of gluconic acid in particular have a specific ability to physically amass or collect inorganic matter present in the cytoplasma to later be forced into the urine through the liver. I do recall reading plastics in particualr get that treatment. What I know for certain is that gluconic acid directly dissolves some heavy metals like aluminium and free radicals chemically in the blood, so if plastics weren't the problem, whatever chemicals that collects in us can basically get forced out by gluconic acid.

Gluconic acid is present in some foods, but in larger quantities in the ancient probiotic brew kombucha, which you can brew at home. I have acquired a 'scoby' of symbiotic yeast and bacteria one year ago and have been drinking kombucha for some time now when I felt like it. I'm not that good with bigger amounts of acidic brews. My father-in law has successfully reduced his levels of prostate cancer to non-dangerous levels only from drinking a few glasses of this shit a day.

Kombucha basically is fermented, sugary black tea with a wide range of acids in it. The yeast decompose the sugar into fuctose and the fructose fuels the bacteria that creates a wide range of acids, vitamins and probably unheard of compounds. I can feel some results with some minor conditions I have even with the small amounts I drink. Strong, long-fermented kombucha will eventually taste like vinegar, and there is up to 1% alcohol in it.

Well made kombucha tastes, in my opinion, better than most soft drinks. It sparkles, too, and if it really does neutralize inorganic compounds I'll drink it for life.

Oh, and gluconic acid is now being produced pharmaceutically. I've read you in the states can buy bottles of pasteurized kombucha, which basically has the probiotic part of it destroyed, but possibly still can help if some of the compounds still are active.

If the increasing levels of plastics will fuck with our enzymes and fuck up our biochemical processes too much the only people who'll be alive are the ones who've found out a way to cleanse themselves from it. That is for sure.

What is the life span of plastic particles?

So far no lifeform has found out to decompose it. It's inorganic and the chemical bonds found are some of the strongest.

Probably, untill God creates some sort of bacteria to combat it, forever.

Can't we get them out of water and burn them at extremely high temperate?

that's total bullshit. you can't make alcohol with shitty water.

You boil water to make beer = sterilize

(digits checked)
I'll second Berkey. Have owned it about a year now and it's honestly the best thing I've bought in a long time. I used to drink regular tap water all the time and never had a problem with it, but now it tastes so foul by comparison I won't touch the stuff.

Glass. Completely inert, no taste.

What about water distillers ?
and why are they so expensive they are nothing more then a glorified electric kettle with a tap

He's right too, faggot.

You're right, user.
Make a cheaper one and bring it to market.
"Why is this so expensive? It could be cheaper for its components."
Every time you think that, you're thinking about an opportunity to arbitrage the market.
Make a profit on these opportunities.
You'll be making something of yourself while making the world a better place, too.
A world with cheaper water distillers would be a better place!

stop masturbating man

Don't drink from aluminum bottles. If that is snatched it will leak shit into the water. It can cause brain damage over time.

My mom had hair loss for a while too. I told her to replace the showerhead she used, it was made out of plastic. They seemed to solve the problem.

its called morgellons fucking retards

Sounds horrible, how much do you masturbate per week? Start eating raw flax seeds or other raw seeds like pumpkin, eat raw honey (non-pasteurized, more solid in texture), stop nutting, remove personal hygiene products that contain parabens (methylparaben, butylparaben, etc. that are used as preservatives), sulfates (sodium lauryl (dodecyl) sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, used as foaming agents) and glycols (propylene glycol and polyethylene glycol, used as fragrance stabilizers). phthalates, benzophenones (look for markings BP-1, BP-2, BP-3, etc. on the label), phenoxyethanol, triclosan and/or triclocarban – all of them either strong xenoestrogens or disruptive for your body’s testosterone production.
Also, stop nutting.

Wouldn't having more estrogen make your body produce more test to balance it?
Isn't that what happens when you test shot yourself without estrogen blockers ?

oy vey why is the water full of plastic ?

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8

all according to plan

Flax seeds are one of the most feminizing things you can eat.

Just eat organic vegetables and pastured meats, and leave this sweet-tooth fruitcake to grow tits and rot out his teeth…

do not listen to this shill

Distilled water is very damn bad for you and will give you diarrhea among a bunch of issues.
What you are looking for in water is a balance in minerals: look for high quantities of magnesium, calcium and the likes.

disinformation
PlasticS (notice the plural!) are a generic term used to indicate synthetic or semi-synthetic malleable organic compounds. It is not "one material".
Water bottles for example have several different categories of materials employed, the (((producers))) cannot poison you if they don't "warn" you of the risks, hence, bottles have little transparent classification IDs with either numbers or letters for plausible deniability (we warned you goy! it's your responsibility and choice!); the most common one is "polyethylene terephthalate" which is used in 96% of all "plastic" products (in the US) and is marked with the number 1 or the acronym PET or PETE.
it's toxic and a bunch of factors make it even worse: the longer a liquid lingers within the higher the chances/proportions of release; also, heat or various other conditions increase the release rate of particles. Even more importantly:
DO NOT REFILL BOTTLES MADE OF PLASTICS
Especially not the 1

There are 7 classifications of plastics. The only one that is "not known to release toxic particles into foods/liquids" is number 4: Low-Density Polyethylene, or LDPE.
Mind you, it could still be toxic, it is simply not "known to be" under the same conditions of the other categories.

It's easier to avoid plastics altogether. DO NOT USE METALLIC BOTTLES/CONTAINERS - it's literally going from the frying pan into the fire.
(side note: same goes for things like deodorant - most use aluminium to congest the pores on your skin and prevent sweating; what they don't tell you is the aluminium is toxic and will be absorbed within your body where it'll deposit for a LONG time.)
Use glass or ceramic containers/bottles.
Be weary, they want you all dead

Metals are WORSE. Aluminium especially.

Where to get water? Natural springs in mountainous areas. Check with sellers, read the label for mineral contents (lots of minerals is good - especially magnesium, calcium, etc. Note: clorIDE is good, clorINE is poison).

I can't advise brands for the US not being a local - though probably the best course of action will be to look for "kosher" recommended products, as I doubt (((they)))'ll be poisoning their own. (yeah I know you don't want to subsidize the Jew; truth is though, there's no way around it. They control springs around the planet, water is a huge business.)

>archive.fo/LJSkJ

Scores?
so we can assume that less than 100 samples were taken… so statistically speaking the margin of error on this study is absolutely huge
In other words this is BULLSHIT

So is this entire thread an excuse to shill for alex jonestein or what?

why would distilled water give you issues?
isnt it supposed to be pure water, or something?

i think he means distilled without adding back minerals can make you sick
polite sage

Yes, Rabbi Schlo John Smith here is correct. You gouys are willfully ignorant, maybe you should just calm down and play another video game.

Is hydro flask also promoting race-mixing? Found this on their amazon page

If you’re too retarded to have a diet that gives you the minerals you need, it can harm you over time. If you’re not a fucking moron, however, distilled is the best water for you.

Those arguing about distilled water have nothing to do with Alex Jones. See, distilled water does not require micro transactions, no filters to buy and units to replace over time. Once you have a fully functional all steel distiller, they can't make money off of you. It's causing all sorts of kvetching.

Removing pollutants from your body is much harder than removing pollutants from water. You can't effectively remove pollutants from your body by drinking "purified" tap water. Adding trace minerals to distilled water is far easier than trying to balance your trace minerals and subsequently keep your body safe from pollutants by drinking other sources of water.

Everything has risks. Distilled water absorbs latent CO2, making it acidic. You must take steps to alkalize the water before consumption, or rely on a heavily alkaline diet. The science of water consumption is still premature, notably so because Jews control our education, and a great deal of science is completely ass backwards because of it.

Use glass to hold drinking water.

What's your opinion on stainless steel bottles such as Klean Kanteen?

(mostly) because the vast majority of soluble materials in existence solve in water, including many in your body whom will bind and be flushed out, or in the air like user
copy pasted to you.
Not only it leads to an endless list of plausible diseases and conditions, but even if it doesn't, it'll literally sabotage your health, both physical and mental - you'll feel weaker, stupider, unfocused, etc. conversely, if you've been poisoned all your life and start getting rid of it, you'll feel better in many aspects.

There's a lot more, though. Water's pretty damn important.

idiots or shills? Perhaps both. Anything within my post can be confirmed through search queries.
Distilled water doesn't only absorb CO2 and that's not even the most dangerous aspect of it.
The only reason you should ever drink distilled water (and never with food, never for more than a couple days) is to remove poisons from your body, if you're not aware of what you're doing - don't.

Reverse osmosis filters work if you have no access to natural springs, but the water they make is "neutral", still deficient in mineral contents; you're supposed to add them yourself after filtering.

Uncertain, user. I'd personally avoid it as precaution since heavy metal deposits within the body are very very bad, but the hydrothingy posted above with insulation might be viable.
I'd still recommend glass and ceramic to be certain.

Coca-Cola is made with the same water, shit4brains.

That's coal gas, hyodrfracture can't contaminate potable aquifers thousands of feet above the fractured zone with production gas. Every single time the gas has been tested it's isotope content identifies if as post-Devonian coal, the Marcellus is in the lowest portion of the upper Devonian catskill delta.

Also I know people with coal gas contamination, it happens in all areas with large coal deposits. Its methane.

Thx, noted.

How about enameled Aluminum

Stay away from aluminum its a toxic shit metal
Probably a major contributor to azheimer

I have a Propur water filter and two years of filters on deck. The only fucking thing the government filters out is pathogens. That leaves micro patios, pthalates, pharmaceuticals, illicit drugs, estrogens, and heavy metals in your water. They don't give a fuck about you. If you think that the "le filter man" was just a meme, you're naive. Google: Henry Kissinger, slowkill operation . Yes you're ingesting literal poison.

Actually, it's not. Coca cola and sodas are made with distilled water. It's even worse.

Aluminium (or aluminum if you prefer) is BAD. The very worse among the metals that deposit within the body. When I refer to heavy metals deposits I'm thinking exactly aluminium. Do not use it with anything that you will ingest - both liquid and solid. This includes aluminium wrapping sheets.

^ that's from "emedicine.com". Bastards, they omit the most dangerous aspect:
Aluminium increases the permeability of the blood brain barrier and will fuck you up
a couple Sources:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014976348980051X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0028390885900255
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673683912734

fug

I'm just a simple farm boy living in the mountains. I drink fresh spring water - you should too.

So wait, it's actually safer to stick with the plastic bottles instead of aluminum cans?

Speaking of stainless steel, what about cooking ware?

There's a reason they try to hook kids on that stuff these days.

cans have a liner

Is that the little floaties I see in my water?

Without the probably and not only Alzheimer's. To clarify, it's not the aluminium itself "causing" the diseases. As mentioned here it increases permeability of the blood brain barrier, thus allowing other particles which our body would bar off from depositing in the brain, causing devastating damage (as Alzheimer's)

I am quite unsure about stainless steel. Not knowing, I'd rather not give bad advise.

Yes. Comparatively, it's much better. If you have no alternative to plastic bottles, keep them refrigerated and most of all: do not refill them. Or even better, pour them in a glass/ceramic container and toss the bottle - the longer liquids linger within, the more particles are released.
Aluminium is one of the worst substances you can put in your body - and its not just ingesting. Even deodorants that use aluminium particles will poison you, as it'll be absorbed through the pores on your skin.

Stainless steel is perfectly safe. Just avoid the bottles that coat the insides with a layer of plastic

Are you drinking sewage? I'm checking my data (europe)…
this is our unfiltered tap water:

Aluminium: 4.2ug/L ; Cadmium: < 0.02ug/L ; Nickel: 0.25ug/L ; Iron:

There is a potentially novel way to escape them: SARMS

There are sarms out there that are aromatic inhibitors. Meaning that they will surpress estrogen and cortisol. Two evils. Not sure about the safety of it all but I am going to try them.

Question unrelated to filters, but about masturbation. What if you don't masturbate often, but have sex with your wife often instead? Would that have the same effect on test levels as masturbating often? If not, why not? My wife has become extremely amorous after coming off her BC, she wants sex almost every day. Would this have the same effect as masturbating every day?

dont care

I can't answer the question on test., but I know it has the same affect on your dopamine receptors as masturbation.

Apathy is a fool's trap

Cheers.

You all will hate me for this, and call me a fucking degenerate, but hey, suck my dick faggots..

Nicotine - yep, its a fullblown de-aromatizer.
The plastics and the femme-drugs aromatize in your system, turning to estrogens.
Nicotine halters the effects of aromatization in you body; thats why women who smokes looks 30 years older than what they are.

And readijng this thread, I dont feel so bad anymore regarding my decision to start smoking.
Mind you, I use a vaporizer/e-cig, not regular tobaco, wich in its own case brings a whole lot of other health risks, but I dont give a fuck anymore.
Mr. bones WILL let me of this ride…..eventually!

The chemical jew strikes again

Good luck superheating all of the earths water.

And where are you going to put the plastic particles?

You missed the whole enameled part.

Enjoy your mouth fedora. I'll just be over here dipping my Cope like my granddaddy did. He lived to be 100 and kicked ass well into his 70s, and died with all his teeth(brown as they were).

Nah, they are just high ego morons, women are useless automatons insecure about their intelect in this profession. So when you came to her with an answer she recoiled with horror. I've had a whale pull on me bmi tablet when I gave her measurements - dead centre. Then she whisked her own fucking book to read me a passage about proper diet when I told her I take 50 grams of carbs a day. Now that's an appeal to authority galore. Don't do this anymore, just ditching fructose is enough, not enough to fix my bowels though.

Bless his soul.

MDE was right

What are we supposed to do to get water? I have started to change to drinking spring water from a plastic bottle, but those bottles do not contain BPA in my country.
A boss for one of the water refineries in my country, Sweden, has come out saying that the water pipes are so disgusting that people would not drink the water if they knew the reality.

Source.

water works in sweden is centrally managed
the people working on site dont have a single clue what is going into the water

Studies show that 100% of serial killers have drank water before! There are also studies that claim 100% of people who drank water later have died or will die in the future!

Just boil and distill your water and collect the steam or be a cuck and buy a water filter from Alex Jonestein

Low energy slide thread, I'd be more worried about the radiation levels in the water.

I know, my dad takes care of the distribution and financial stuff. He has seen the pipes & the process though and claims that they are clean.
I don't believe that and want to drink water from other sources, just look at Denmark where ~50% of young men develop breasts.. The water and danish meat is contaminated as fuck.

Is Imsdal water alright? I have also been drinking Premier from Willys own brand.

Are you trolling?

If you really want to get people fired up about water contamination, calculate an appropriate dose and dump a psychoactive in the water supply. Better than doing it centrally would be deliberately hitting some specific neighborhood with some specially invented device you made in your garage. You might choose your target well, or not, it doesn't really matter. Just leave a manifesto with the dose-device you stick to the pipes, and make sure it's uploaded online, too. That'll get the information to everyone and you will only need to sin insofar as to make one neighborhood hallucinate temporarily.

Where are you going to get hundreds of millions of dollars worth of LSD to form an active dose level?
Street value: over $1BN.
Doesn't really matter, even if I'm off by a factor of 100 somewhere.
tl;dr poisoning a reservoir is virtually impossible due to dilution.

I've been drinking filtered water for a year.
Alex Jones tinfoil hat water is the best water I've ever drank.

I dont know about water brands
I think the best approach would be to start looking around if you got some spring water nearby
Go there 1-2 times a month and fill up on pure spring water. Hiking trails usually have springs marked.

I buy ceramic filters from Alex Jones, they filter out the fluoride, charcoal filters can't do that.
The water is soft and sweet, no chlorine, no fluoride, no plastics, trace pharmaceutical drugs, nothing. Just H2O

Holla Forums was talking about dirty water years ago.

It's funny how slow the normies are with realizing what is wrong…

Ok, blogpost incoming..
The amazing results came in pretty quick. Increased cognition, multitasking ability, memory, word recall, brain felt more plastic over all like I had my 8 year old brain back with the wisdom of 20 more years. Mood was elevated as well. Within a week I had good sleeping habits / schedule and popped awake in the morning with full energy for the day. I started to get better habits overall as well, more physical and active habits vs just browsing pol or playing vidya.
About the time the habits were in full swing two or three months later I started to experience increased aggression. Not going to get into the aggressive behaviors but just imagine acting on thoughts you know otherwise are out of the question aggressive. My skin started getting way too smooth / silky and vertical wrinkles appeared on my fingers and in my hands. I started getting a bit worried at this point.
I was following Dr. Brownstein's (yeah a jew, I know..) guide on what additional things to supplement with but I still felt like I might be pushing myself too far, despite feeling better than I ever had in my life. Then one day I was sitting at work and it hit me hard. I didn't know if it was adrenal fatigue or iodine overdose or brominism or just a really bad virus I had caught. Symptoms were anxiety, no energy, headache, insomnia, vertigo, and a strong sense of dread. Those symptoms lasted a week and very slowly subsided and were immediately followed with a sinus infection that lasted several more weeks.
I have since said fuck it and occasionally experience a symptom or two for a brief moment but that has slowed to almost none over several months. I know there is a ton of potential there due to my initial experience, but I'm not willing to experience that last week or two for a month or two of enhanced mental & hormonal function, if that even was a result of it..
I can't recommend it, but I can't say you shouldn't try it either. I did despite what I had read about it being "unhealthy." Always do the opposite of what the Jews say I thought, and I tried it out.

I said hit a neighborhood, not a reservoir.
Your stock reply did not apply.

Also, if you manage to distill it. Enjoy teeth falling out.

This is the stupidest post I've read today. Congrats man.

Ceramic filters are good but they are not capable of getting rid of certain things, fluoride among those things.. If you got the activated alumina addons that do filter out fluoride, stop using them because they are arguably worse for you. If you just want to filter out fluoride use bone char, reverse osmosis, or distillation.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Reservoirs serve neighbourhoods. If you want to go smaller then you need to intercept the supply branch to a street.
I'm willing to bet that you don't know how to do that but feel free to prove otherwise.

The CIA has thousands of metric tonnes of pure LSD.

Where's the evidence of that?
If they have so much then why have they never used it on a massive scale but instead restricted their activities to tainting bread from a single bakery etc?

If you are worried about deficiencies you can ad mineral drops to distilled water.

Why would the CIA use their LSD for anything except experiments and interrogations? Outside of that it has no practical utilitarian use.

And why is it relevant even if they do?

So why bring it up? We aren't even discussing government activities.

I agree with
Rainwater also lacks the minerals in question. Should we not drink rainwater, lest we die?

Kindly explain how the contaminants remain within steam.
(((they))) want you to think it's impossible to get safe drinking water, modern (((scientists))) are not to be trusted

How advisable at this point would it be to switch over almost exclusively to glass bottled or canned mineral waters like Perrier or San Pellegrino? I'm worried that my tap filters might not cut it anymore.

Evaporation.

>(((Perrier)))
Owned by Nestle. Why not just treat tap water with calcium hydroxide, carbon filter it' distill it, aereate it, and store it in glass gallon containers?

Volatile Organic Compounds can remain during distillation. That's why you treat the water with calcium hydroxide.

Oookay, how are these contaminants not left behind in the evaporation process, how are they so intrinsically bonded with the H20 that boiling them does nothing. A home made distiller that runs through a home made charcoal/sand filter would be incredibly pure. Methinks ye be a weak blackpilling troll

This, yes

I'd explain a very, very simple way to contaminate the water supply of the nearest couple of blocks, but that would amount to some kind of conspiracy or instruction on how to commit a crime, so I'm not.

Safe to say contamination at the local (as in surrounding area of the nearest 10-20 residences in the average burbs or more if you're in an area dense like the city) is extraordinarily easy and it's only because of lack of knowledge that it doesn't happen more often. You also need the appropriate tools, but these can be found pretty easily. This is the same kind of shit as the guys who know how to drop an entire city's power grid by only hitting 2-3 different locations.

To raise awareness, I would not suggest poisoning anyone or tampering with any local, state, or federal property. I would just explain to people how their water treatment system works insofar as nearly all civilization on the planet follows a fresh water source moving from high elevation to low elevation, and moreover that many of these denser parts of civilization (LA, New York City, etc) exist in a closed system.

Normally, a plant takes up water (out of a river or otherwise) at a point of higher elevation, treats it, then pumps it down to the city. At a lower point of elevation, the sewage treatment plant intercepts the sewer outlets, treats the sewage, and dumps it back into the river as it travels along its path. Just the massive amount of water in the average river will dilute a lot of the treated sewage, meaning by the time the water arrives at the next treatment plant maybe 20 miles downstream it has been heavily diluted.

In a closed system? No such dilution exists.

The treatment inlet is the outlet of someone's toilet.

Get it now? And remember this works down the entire chain of the river or water source. What it means is the last city on the chain is drinking water someone has probably pissed or shit in one or two dozen times. All their waste, gray water, antibiotics, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, plastics, whatever - it's all in there. And even the best RO filter can't catch everything.

Source: My brother worked 15 years in environmental science / wastewater treatment.

They don't need to be "intrinsically bonded."
Any volatile compound will be carried over with the steam. The volatile contaminants don't stay behind just because it's YOUR intention to only evaporate water.

I can tell that you also know the method. I have avoided posting it for the same reasons as you.
"BF".

You're grasping at straws and know it. Nobody gives a shit about VOCs the issue is heavy metals. The amount of VOCs remaining after treatment with calcium hydroxide and carbon filtration is minimal.

Shitposter detected.

If you read a simple course in chemistry, you can see that its not hard regulating the boiling point for various substances, especially organic ones. Take Heptane for instance, only differs by 2 degrees in boiling point. You can further make this boiling point come closer to water by doing something called hydratization to make it heavier.
Or take toulene , which differs by only 10degrees, but has also shown significant difficulty removing. (Toulene is a highly carcinogenic substance found in coca cola for instance, to make the reaction speeds increase for higher production capacity in the factory).

nice try shill

By explaining, as asked to, why distillation doesn't remove all contamination.
K.lol
Yeah, who cares about organic mercury or organophosphates lol.
Which are additional steps in addition to distillation that user who was being replied to did not include.

never gonna make it

If it's red you should probably see a doctor.

I'm surprised nobody has posted this one yet. It was a huge thread on Holla Forums back in the days.

Okay, so, what's your point?
Don't try? Give up goyim?
Distillation->Carbon Filtering->Ca(OH)2 Treatment removes 99.99% of the shit (((they))) try to put into it.
Have you ever ran an aquarium?

Why dont they just put in a bunch of floating plants to shade the water ?

because that wouldn't poison the masses

Also, why has nobody mentioned fruit and vegetables? Plants do a good job filtering water, so eating watery fruits and vegetables like watermelon & cucumber would be another good option, also if you have to distill, you can make a tea with dried leaves, dried roots & dried fruits and the distilled water will remineralize itself. Just a thought.

My biggest concern is the poisoning of the fish, if anything. The fish are showing such high levels of lead and other heavy metals, nobody seems to give a shit. And then when they get bloodcancer, they ask themselves "Why did this happen to me?"

The governments really doesn't want people drinking healthy water does it?

There is alot of research being done in water-purification right now, relying on sham water-polution charlatans won't help anyone. Trust me when I say this, there is no research on activated carbon being effective as filtration mechanism against estrogen. Also, its not the water thats the biggest issue right now, its the fish. The fishes are accumulating all these poisons via their gills, and then giving humans extreme doses of poisons by proxy. Catfish containing high levels of estrogen gives women breastcancer for instance. (You can thank all the niggers for dumping medicine in their toilets)

Eh its the exact opposite
fruit and vegetables are excellent pollution sponges but it varies from vegetable to vegetable
You can easily get e coli from cucumber and watermelon, watch out for that when you are in turdworld countries.

So you point out about the charcoal, but not the distillation, and not the Ca(OH)2 treatment?
Also, you sure seemed to move those goalposts pretty fast from "water" to "fish"
Fucking blackpilling kike

I hope you realize why that wouldn't work. I'm not advocating for the plastic ball method either, but plants wouldn't even accomplish the intended goal.

Enjoy the filter.

Doesn't work on estrogens

I'd rather buy bottled water to drink, if it came to that point.

Duckweed is often used to slow down evaporation, it works pretty well on ponds and aquaponic systems.

There's no spring-water around where i think user lives. It's the other way around, highly toxic and could cause immediate health-issues, poisoning.

What i would suggest is to stop using plastic bottles and start purify the water like anons in the thread is recommending.

Jokes on you you gay nigger, I own a tooth brush.

Sounds like an old wives' tale to me. First you have the soil which acts as a filter, then the root barrier, which prevents bacteria from entering, then cell barriers and the plant takes its time to develop its fruits, if it did take up harmful substances it would have time to get rid of them by dropping leaves and sweating them out, etc. Of course fruits are often highly acidic until they ripen, so there's no way for bacteria to survive. They're pretty good at purifying water and they have to be, otherwise they'd die.

Kek'd. And what do you do with it? Turn it into a shank and stab people in Block B? Also, I am not a nigger, I got de-niggered using a anti-nigger filter I bought from a filter-maker online. My life is completely free of niggerization and other forms of nigging.

Enjoy your rope

I remember that, all black to absorb the suns heat and rays and release as many toxins as possible, fucking despicable

Hahaha yeah they cant make 16 kilos of lsd….they totally cant…………………

The toxins actually do get released quicker into the liquids when the material gets heated up. This is due to something called the Henry constant. Also, it makes the balls softer, more prone to creating pastic fibres and releasing them into the water, due to the friction between the balls and the surface tension. This is the worst thing they could do to legally poison the waters, only more poisonous thing would be dumping the plastic fibers straight into the water.

and they actually celebrated this and announced it on the news proudly really makes you think

or a distiller, so that EVERYTHING that isn't pure H2O gets left in the bottom- and it's pretty disgusting. I got this type - counter top one about 2011 for about $75 and still going strong

Filters don't get ALL the crap out.
These things do. You can get them with glass containers too.

I have Reverse Osmosis, does anyone know of a good re mineralization method

a bit of rock salt

Doesn't distilled water leach elements (and toxins) from the body? is there something you add to the water before you drink it to prevent boneitis?

Everyone else has given you pretty shit advice (especially Mr. "eat flx seeds". Flax seeds have so much estrogen mimicking chems in them they're recommended for helping post-menopausal women make up for their lack of estrogen.)

Actual tips that will work (look up each one if you want, you really should if you care about this, which it sounds like you do since you've been fucked over):

EAT: eat celery (causes major increase in T production), eat parsley (facilitates cholesterol being turned into T in your testicles), eat brazil nuts (selenium is important for T), eat more high quality fat (hormones, T included, are made out of cholesterol. "low fat" advice was the worst health disaster in modern history), including a substantial portion of saturated fats, good sources of necessary fats include grassfed butter, pastured eggs, coconut oil, avocado, olive oil. Maybe start taking D3 (as with all supplements, these things are always being debated but taking 1000IU every couple days is probably a good idea IMO). Try taking NAC (N-acetylcystine) (improves sperm production, reverses PTSD and chronic depression, regulates hormones, does a lot of things).

CLEAN UP: reduce chemical exposure. Every consumer product is loaded with xenoestrogens and other chemicals that fuck up your endocrine system. Stop using mainstream consumer bathroom products. No soaps, no "shave gel", fluoridated chemical toothpaste, benzene, titanium laden shampoo, no lotions, no aluminum Alzheimer's deodorant, no whatever the fuck else you use for no reason at all. All you need is a simple bar of soap and some fluoride free hippie toothpaste, and sesame oil if you require skin lotion. You can make deodorant out of everclear and sage and citrus essential oils in a little spray bottle. It's easy. Don't be lazy. Also, get rid of all synthetically scented products. Loaded with xenoestrogens and more carcinogenic chemicals than anything else in your home. No scented candles, no scented oils, vick's bullshit, no dryer-sheets, etc.. Stop drinking from plastic bottles. Don't use non-stick cookware.

DO: get sun exposure. Genital sun exposure in particular has been shown in lab tests to increase T production more than anything else in existence. Huge increases for many hours after exposure are reported. Do compound lifts or at least heavy lifts of one kind or another a couple times a week. Sleep. Sufficient sleep is vital to T production. Increasing sleep can cause massive increases in T. Improve your sleep quality by using ear plugs and a sleep mask.

DO THESE THINGS AND YOU WILL IMPROVE.

Are those containers at least type 2 plastic? I can't tell what material those are. Also

user you forgot that nylon/polyester/etc. fabrics are shit for you. Rayon is the only synthetic I wear and not often. All my casual and formal wear is either silk or wool.

Its like they're taunting us

The interior basin is stainless steel as is the cooling coil the steam passes thru. I use a glass jug as the collector

Nope. Look up organic vs inoganic minerals. The ones in tap water are inorganic.
As another user said "if you're trying to get your nutrition from water, you're doing it all wrong" (paraphrasing)
Get your nutrition from food and your water from H2O

The reason that western health is declining is actually mainly the lack of vegetables. Broccoli, cabbage, onions, garlic, carrots, beets, turnip, radish, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, in particular. You should be eating like a palm sized plate of meat a day with the rest being vegetables.

im not worried about a lack of nutrition, im worried about weakening my skeletal structure due to the pure water absorbing bone calcium and iron. any info on that user?

Thanks. Any website in particular I should order it from? My default for things like this is Amazon.

If you had taken biology in high school you would know this is the dumbest fucking thing to think.

Same here. The only thing in my water is sulfur which I filter out, concentrate and mix with saltpeter, and charcoal. I also recycle batteries and wheel weights from local garages. I can hunt all day every day for the rest of my life without having to use jew currency for anything. Just barter.

pls gib redpills about wireless dangers, i'm literally surrounded by wireless.

During my shift at work an Albanian guy told me about it. He says he sleeps in a Faraday cage. Not sure if it's tinfoil shit or grounded in reality. Wouldn't hurt to try though.

It's not dumb at all. Water traps minerals, it's its nature. Contrary to popular belief, mineral spring water doesn't give you minerals, it just doesn't steal yours because it's already full of it. Demineralized water is "empty", so it steals your minerals while passing through your body, and unless you're offsetting that by eating truckloads of vegetables to get twice the recommended minerals, you're seriously losing them.

And yes, it can cause many, many health issues. This is basic biology.

'>tfw I have my own well.

very long video, but loaded with info for those who want to collect rainwater for drinking

This is why I won't quit smoking.

Organic tobacco (no fertilisers, additives or pesticides) is probably the least worst thing I take in on daily basis. At least it's binding my oestrogen receptors and insulating them from this horseshit slightly.

sauce? that would make for an interesting read

t. smoker

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/

Between this and the fact that most tobacco companies are run by gentile folk, I've always suspected it's why smoking is demonised so much more than alcohol consumption, recreational drug use, etc. Not saying it's good for you, but nicotine consumption in isolation from the other properties of tobacco does actually have a wide range of health benefits.

checked, and thanks. i'm aware of some of its benefits, being highly alkaline. one of the strongest anti-inflammatory agents there is, but also increases sensitivity to pain

Swedish snus is the safest way to use tobacco. If you just want nicotine there are ways to use it pure also (not nicotine gum which has who knows what else in it, just like all US made tobacco/nicotine products). General brand snus is a genuine Swedish snus available a lot of places (including gas stations) in the US.

wow imagine you might have to put in a little work to drink pure water

hey thanks for making a bunch of shit up. Distilled water is perfectly safe to drink. Minerals are obtained through food not water

non-BPA is memes
the infamous "Tritan" non-BPA plastics have been tested more rigorously in recent years and found to exert an even greater estogenic effect than traditional BPA
these companies are like the tobacco industry during the 1960s-1980s with all their fraudulent "third party" labs, bribes, and gagging of the opposition

I drank distilled water for a few months and didn't notice anything different. Probably because I still got plenty of minerals from whatever I was eating.

Thanks for the heads-up. I might try some of that if I can find it.

What minerals are good and which are bad?
Floride - bad?
Boron?
Lithium ?
Stronium?
Nickel?
Arsenic?
Bromine?

Oh, also, white button mushrooms are one of the most effective aromatase inhibitors. IMO just munching celery and white button mushrooms on a regular basis is probably a pretty effective test-boosting / estrogen-dominance prevention strategy. And it's very easy and cheap.

Good in low amounts
BAD
BAD
BAD
BAD
BAD

Explain.

Bizmuth and Aluminium may be the worst minerals for your body, nevermind plastic.

GLASS BOTTLE WATER ONLY

different user, but lithium can wreck your kidneys. can also cause brain impairment, but i'm not sure to what degree

I just thought lithium was anti-viral, like selenium and zinc.

first link is in laymens terms, 2nd link is more detailed
kidney.org/atoz/content/lithium
igsli.org/general-information-on-lithium/adverse-effects-of-lithium-salts.html

see Organic vs Inorganic
it's good to eliminate inorganic minerals that can not be used by the body.
You can buy liquid minerals and add them if you like. or rock (mineral )salts

The WHO (de-salination) study from the late 70's compared rats on "pure" (distilled) water with rats on mineralized water. Quote "Apparently no food was given to compensate…" so if your options are: no food with mineralized water, or no food with distilled water, then go for the minerals =)

The anti distilled water stuff is generally touted by filter sellers/filtration system companies

oh this might be a good read infiniteunknown.net/2012/04/15/24-doctors-with-the-courage-to-tell-the-truth-about-distilled-water/

Yep just checked - $65 at amazon
amazon.com/Distiller-Stainless-Internal-Purifier-Effective/dp/B01M3256QW/

Reverse Osmosis Filtration or Distillation.
Drink clean water.
Don't mind the "minerals in water" shills, you get your minerals from food not the half gallon of water you consume in a day.

People aren't going to exist in hundreds of years if everyone's infertile due to this shit

The post was about anons tainting the water supply to create concern about its quality.
What the govt can or cannot do is fucking irrelevant.

I'm gonna have to check the methodology for that graph. If true, older Western men have the balls twice the size of their grand-kids in every possible way (testicles produce both sperm and testosterone).

Plastics leech all kinds of endocrine disruptors and completely untested substances. Stick to what your grand-grand-grandfather was using.

i own a physical copy of that book. got it from a friend of an ex gf, she had a stinky butt so i dumped her. interesting af but the chems are difficult to acquire in every synthesis. best route would be to grow the plant I forget the name, i think its a reed. or maybe im thinking of mdma its been awhile.

Generally speaking you do want to avoid drinking distilled water.
It's not seawater levels bad for you but you'll be wanting to exercise due caution.

Main problems are that your distilled water needs to be kept in airtight containers. Otherwise it will absorb carbon dioxide over time becoming a carbonic acid solution.
Now this isn't a long term storage problem this is an immediate problem. Every second its exposed to air it'll be sucking it in.
It can also dissolve its containers if they're not good enough but then you'd be using a glass one so should be fine.
Another problem is that your equipment needs to be set up to remove contaminants with a lower boiling point than water.
The user pointing out that it can leech minerals from your body is correct. Though it's not a huge problem it can be one with a modern diet.

Overall though the acidity is the problem. We're slightly alkaline overall and anything that disrupts that can be a problem.
So long as you take all the appropriate measures you'll be fine.
Failure to do so will result in negative outcomes.

Durrr
huurrrrrr

Guess what else is in the drinking water? All the chemical and pharmaceutical abominations you consume daily. You create hell, hell comes back to you. Detergents, abrasives, plastics, plasticizers, hormonal treatments, narcotics, anti-depressents and other psycho-pharma, pain meds, flea medication, pesticide, dog feces, gasoline and oil, antifreeze, paint and stains, PVC, herbicide, oil-derived fertilizer, foaming agents, birth control… yum! This is what you and your money voted for. People live forgetting everything they consume, breathe, drink, and eat comes from nature, that they exist in nature, and then they shit nature up and get mad when they also suffer harm.

Hmm.

Reverse osmosis, sure, maybe. It's expensive and anything you buy in the store will have the AIDSwater in it. Bread, meat (they inject meat with water to pump it up), the fruit and veg are grown with it, anything canned or premade, hell, everything.

Creating plastic in the first place opened pandora's box. there is no longer a way to stop it from getting into your body and environment. You can not go back. you can not prevent the consequences.

The chemicals they replaced BPA with have the exact same harmful effects, but since BPA is technically not in it, they slap that label on and sell it to retarded soccer moms who read health news on facebook.

Jesus fuck Holla Forums, stop disappointing me.

Rats and hamsters etc are sterile by the third generation eating GMO's. Banned in 38 countries but not the U.S. It's not gonna be hundreds of years lol

For those of you that still have a few brain cells to rub together, this dumb nigger is referencing an unpublished russian "study" that was severely flawed (and hence unpublished), that got picked up by (((activist))) Jeffrey Smith, a known quack and yoga flyer who makes a living off of clickbait.

The easiest way to tell if a claim about GMO harm is bullshit, is whether or not a mechanism is suggested on how the harm actually occurs. If nothing is stated other than "GMO's are evil somehow", then the very best case scenario is that sample sizes were too small and all you are seeing is "noise" in the test groups. If the study says "we then analyzed the contents of the soybeans and found an excess of ß-cuckene molecules that are known to interfere with the Chad-Stacy Process…" then you can start paying attention.

In this case, if genetically modified soybeans did cause sterility in animals, then mass animal breeders would be making a huge fuss about it, because this stuff makes up the majority of their feed.

Small correction to a misstatement:
Soybeans don't make up the majority of animal feed, rather the majority of soybeans (and corn for that matter) is used for animal feed. The majority of corn and soybeans in the US are genetically modified.

How are non-niggers supposed to get sun exposure on their dicks?

How much water are we supposed to be drinking?
I've hear from 5 "glasses" to 2 gallons a day and i have no idea how much I should be drinking.
also pic related is delicious

sunbathing in your back yard, user. if you're white, you should be living in an area where you have some privacy. if you don't, go take a hike at your nearest nature preserve

People who said 2 gallons had no idea that the our digestive system takes the water right out of our food.

Just eat more cabbage. It flushes estrogen from the body.

anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/

You can't just drink distilled water only. Without aqueous ions it'll just go right through you.

Carbon drip filters like Berkey filter out microplastics, along with other contaminants and can be bought for ~$200.

>but don't drink pure distilled water, it will make you sick! Trust us, we're (((medical professionals)))!
the current state of Holla Forums

Do you spend much time around Asians? Your average American woman has more muscle mass than 98% of the Chinese males I see daily.

They're a low-T race already.

A pan, a lid, and some tubing is all that is needed to make the most basic of water distilling equipment.

Marketing hype, user. Marketing hype.

this tbqh
I've been drinking distilled for years without any side effects. All you have to do is add a little salt and lemon juice to things you eat and you balance out the minerals you lose.

DUBS DEMAND THIS TO BE STICKIED

All I'm seeing is shit for Fishes.
Can you get them for normal use?

They're just worried about the lost minerals, lad. It's cheaper in the long run to by an RO filter and add minerals to it yourself than buy distilled water packaged in plastic bottles. You can try making your own distilled water too but it will still be inferior to RO water and won't remove all the contaminants as well, sometimes not at all if you're doing it wrong and instead it would concentrate pollutants.

Is it really that difficult to say we don't presently have a solution?
Seems like no matter what you do there's going to be something icky in the water

Drink urine. Your body's natural filtration system is a gift from God.

As long as it doesn't contain BPA then its at least moving in the right direction though its still not ideal.

I use a filtration system from Cuzn.
http s://youtu.be/e0G1m-pMDLE

All plastic bottles and soda can inline contain that. Carbonic acid in soda and beer increases amount of that getting into system. I've started drinking only beverages sold in glass bottles.

When you feel thirsty you drink.

Hey
These Berkley and others is just filters sitting in a bucket dripping water into another bucket
You save 150$ just getting one filter and making your own contraption.
There is probably even cheaper filters out there

Wouldn't boiling it kill the bacteria?

Yes also collodial silver or a strong UV led would sterilize the water.

Store them until they expire. If there's a time machine that age the object then it will be useful to use that technology on plastic.

That's why you put carbon in the water you're distilling, RO is literally half-assed distillation+carbon filter.

Hey there dip bro

there are high grade industrial ones from ceramics, those are great with no prefilling and mostly gravitational

Remember when 2 or 3 years ago it was so hot in commiefornia they dropped plastic balls into some lake for it not to dry out? I can only imagine how fucking stupid those people were and the BPA pollution it cost the reservoir

This, just your body expelling plastics.

Except as mentioned already in this thread, the replacement for BPA is just as bad or worse.

I guess they don't know that the plastic can melt if it's very hot.

No. Distilled water is just pure water, It's like rain water. Have you ever heard of someone dying from drinking rain water?

You can order natural spring water in GLASS jugs to your house on a recurring bi weekly basis for relatively cheap. Also take ZINC OROTATE. It is a natural aromatase inhibitor and vital for test.

Very very simple anons. If you wanna spice it up and go above and beyond also consider d-3 from lanolin, ascorbate vitamin c, niacin (NOT timed release or no flush), GABA for extra growth hormone, and micronized creatine

bullshit. infomercial tier logic.

What you cunts need is a water filter and if youre buying bottled water only buy cask water.

eat broccoli and cauliflower and cruciferous vegetables vegetables because the block the receptors that take in estrogens

How good is Pureau? Have they been independently tested? You'd have to remineralize it though, right?

these filters say they get heavy metals and fluoride but don't talk about plastic. If they get the other stuff would they just get plastics too?

Bottled water is tap water. Plus, sitting in plastic bottles in hot warehouses causes plastic to leach into the water. You're not safe, user. No one is.

I have one and I like it. As far as I know, stainless steel does not leach into water, but don't put anything else in it. You'll need a water bottle brush to clean it though.

To all who are worried about distilled water jewing your minerals you can ad them back (pic related)
And if you are still awake at night you can always ask your dentist if he can spot some abnormal bone density changes on the x-rays, no extra charge

Thats a common lie
Companies dont want municipal water to charge them so they put their own pipe in the ground to get it for free.

Why do that when you can just boil it, bring it up a pipe wrapped in cold towels and drip distill it into a tank? :tonk:

it depends on a lot of things
but if you have the time and money doing a pre filtration activated carbon filter and a postfiltration activated carbon filter would get you the purest H20 you could get

NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS

o i laff

i can highly recommend electrolysis filters like enagic kangen water. they are expensive but this is the shit, trust me.
in an alkaline body environment, cancer isnt even able to think about thriving.

Sorry, couldn't resist
lost my screencap of that post, but it appears someone else had the same idea I did and screencapped it at an ant-size resolution before posting it on a meme site. I have no idea how to feel about this.

literally just take a metal tea kettle, take off the top that whistles, boil some shitwater and pipe the hot vapor into a container and find a way to run run cold water over the pipe.

Think SHTF. Kettle on a campfire, pipe/hose goes through a small stream, container on the other side.

Source?

PLEBS, all of you.

So what's the consensus on distilled water, is it safe to drink or not?

I'd say yes, if you are worried about the lack of minerals in it, you can add your own minerals after distillation, or just get your minerals and vitamins from food and supplements.

If you're a small aquarium fish it'll leach minerals off you and fuck your shit up. If you're a large human just dunk a few herbs and a bit of salt in there and you should be good to go.

On an unrelated note:
good thing the atmosphere is mostly inert nitrogen
good thing there's green things everywhere that eat CO2

wew

Also I love how they always sold distilled water in plastic jugs.

If you're a small aquarium fish it'll leach minerals off you and fuck your shit up. If you're a large human just dunk a few herbs and a bit of salt in there and you should be good to go.

On an unrelated note:
good thing the atmosphere is mostly inert nitrogen
good thing there's green things everywhere that eat CO2

wew

Also I love how they always sold distilled water in plastic jugs.

Fucking Morgellons REEEEEEEEEEEE!