Are there any other stoner films that are actually good and not brainlet run-of-the-mill comedies?

Are there any other stoner films that are actually good and not brainlet run-of-the-mill comedies?

Unironic kino

Jeff Sessions is literally going to gas you lol

I love to watch comfy paced film like sicario and neon demon while high.

degenerates btfo

fuck off christcuck

weed erodes your brain and makes you docile.
Smoke some more herbal jew, preferrably buy it from tyrone who needs the money to turn his life around.

>muh (((individual)))
>>>/liberty/

There is more to life, than life.

Something Christocunts will never understand because you have your Imagination DEAD.

DUDE >>>/reddit/

I just wanted to talk about movies about stoners. You're the one making this all about your supposed virtues when your life is probably just as shit as a weed addict. And if user's right that you're one of those Christian LARPers you're in no position to speak. No one falls for the Christian fundamentalist bullshit, we know your family aren't hardcore Christian and you might as well be a fucking weaboo.
This is coming from someone who hasn't smoked weed or had a drink in over a year. I'm very familiar with addiction.

There's nothing inherently reddit about relying on a drug that destroys your brain to feel happy. There is something inherently reddit in larping to the extent you are.

this

Grandma's Boy counts? I love that one.

Which movies you like sweetie?

that movie about guys smuggling weed from canada.

Yes, yes… soon all shall beg Leafistan for their leaves…

DUDE WEED LMAO

Hangover 1?