Red squirrels: 5,000 volunteers sought to save species – and help kill invasive greys

theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/24/red-squirrels-5000-volunteers-sought-to-save-species-and-help-kill-invasive-greys

Red squirrels: 5,000 volunteers sought to save species – and help kill invasive greys

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cannot simply do whatever you want without consequences. We must learn from history lest it repeat.

The mental disconnect between what ecologists and geneticists research and humans is fucking unreal. From how these scientists describe invasive species and efforts to control them you'd think they'd be full natsoc, but they're leftists almost down to a man. I've met one other right wing ecologist who, of course, keeps his political beliefs as hidden as possible.

Really hides those acorns.

Just shows that we will win in the end.
Every little thing like that pulls at another mental knot of the normalfags.

Pine Martins are a natural predator of the British Isles and the native squirrel is well adapted to dodging its attacks, the invasive grey however is far to large and clumsy and will be shoah’d by the pine martin.

No need for 5,000 humans at all.

That would be best.

Well done lad

What is our equivalent of the pine martin? What ever it is we need it stat.

Why is the red squirrel worth preserving if it is genetically inferior to the invading grey?

Same poster but are you all implying that red squirrels have a right to avoid extermination purely because they are the last of their kind?

This thread is worthless unless it's used for redpill material. So lets see some fucking OC, cunts.

WEW LAD

Jesus christ cannot unsee. My eyes are opened.

People care more about protecting squirrels than their own race.
It's a sad time for the UK.

Ebola

Kek

The thoroughly kiked ones do. But that's why you attack them with powerful cognitive dissonance like comparing grey and red squirrels to whites and non-whites. You can really twist the knife by adding "grey squirrels aren't even intentionally doing anything wrong and we're fucking killing them, while muslims kill Brits in the street and we tell them they're welcome."

This is anti-grey squirrelism needs to stop this is a holocaust my father was shot 20 times by the same Luger.

Red squirrels are genetically inferior, this is the way of nature. How pointless it is to go against the laws of nature. All red squirrels should just give up their acorns and die already to make way for the superior grey squirrel. - grey squirrel lives matter.

cold

counter semitism.

We need diversity though. Those red squirrels have had their time of being oppressors. Give up your acorns and wives to the power of the black squirrel!

Seriously, how stupid ass white people can freak out over the extinction of a squirrel but not their own people is insanity.

lol

I really need to shoot the bastard

Propaganda bump

here, you can use my 100% legal nail gun

I'll just use my pellet gun user.

Don't want to nail a board up from over a block away? You don't know what you're missing.

way back in highschool our friend circle would use "red squirrel" as a distress/call for help shout

I like their hands. Like little monkey hands.

bottom left is squirrel aryan race.

In North America it's the black ones that need to be removed. They're taking over.

black squirrels are grey squirrels you fucking retard

OMG THATS RACIST
Grey squirrels welcome!

Someone create hashtags and memes for squirrel globalism.

no, they aren't you nigger squirrel lover!

red squirrels are best squirrels, (honorary aryans in my book).

slavs probably, the non alcoholic kind if they still exist.

You're a special kind of retard.

Remove darky!

Conker makes more sense now, you never see any other squirrels besides blacks and his girlfriend is a nigger.

Full Squirrel thread, not a single post with the map. I blame the HWNDU influx for the overload of newbs

The noble red man will slay the darkskinned invaders from across the great waters.

express.co.uk/ news/nature/771270/red-squirrel-rescue-volunteers-needed-save-declining-wildlife-creature

has comment secrion open for yer repilling needs.

STOP THE GREY SQUIRREL GENOCIDE
ONE RACE, SQUIRREL RACE
REFUGEE SQUIRRELS ARE WELCOME HERE

Support the greys in the same way the leftists support the migrants. Hashtags #thefutureisgrey #endredsupremacy, hell, if you really wanted to troll, throw as many legal wrenches in the works of the culling ( remember how they fought the badger cullings? use those tactics ) as you can as publicly as you can

*against

stop the hate
The Wildlife Trusts, a federation of wildlife conservation charities across the UK, a known white supremacist organisation, are launching a massive recruitment drive to boost their current squad of 500 volunteers to genocide "invasive" grey squirrels in an effort to normalise violence against immigrants.
Red squirrels are genetically closer to the grey squirrels than Caucasian humans are to the Negroid race.

Squirrel Nazi Sympathisers Confirmed.

Even the SS approve

Zyklon-B

OPEN BORDERS FOR SQUIRRELS

Is this the birth of a new meme?

First, we need to flood that comment section

wait, isn't his girlfriend (berri) a chipmunk? that's what I remember somebody mentioning. ( although I think her design looks very similar to Lola Bunny from space jam)

why do you have that pic user?

GAS THE GREYS SCIURIDAE WAR NOW

Squirrel Staffel?

Der Eichhörnchenvolk est erwacht!

Black, white and red are actually just color morphs of the Red Squirel, not even different subspecies. The Grey one is the only equivalent of a nigger in your pics.

They died out decades ago.

Pagans.

checked

posted the name into the image searcher, and that was the least disgusting image that turned up. (plus I have a soft spot for space jam memes thanks to old Holla Forums)

save the squirrels
dont save the humans
i get it now