Are SJWs really gone for good?

are SJWs really gone for good? shall we overcome these dark times?

they have to options now:

1) regroup and double down on last strategy of institutional march and pushing faggotry (no pun) - that doesnt seem like its longer workable, at least at this peak level #woke we are experiencing

2) PUSH NIHILISTIC DEGENERACY ON THE ALT RIGHT - we see this more and more every day and people dont seem to have a problem with it as long as they maga. Will Soros use this weakness?

in case you havent noticed, AltRight has a strong nihilistic/nietzschean vibe which isnt necesserely bad as long as its chanelled, but its hard to predict its future.

We are in the fiesta dela noche mode, what are our enemies planning?

No? Are you perhaps living under a rock?

No, although their movement has stopped growing and has reached a hard cap as to its size and strength.

their narrative is pretty much over, even Numale Trap House is trying to distance from them now in order to regroup

Universities still teach their shit though

Shit thread, but I really, really like the potential power of OPs pic related.

Oh so that must be why all of our nations are still reading off of their egalitarian (read:disenfranchising white people) playbook.

Are you retarded?

But gen Z is mostly rejecting universities. Shit will decline significantly. Not to mention that people are far more guarded now.

Gen Z is people born between 1996 and 2011. That means most of Gen Z is barely high school aged. Do you honestly want to take the opinion of 12 year olds when it comes to anything?

If you think SJWs were the greatest enemy you're naive

I dont. Self destructiveness is. SJWism was just one of many chanells for it.

we havent seen SJWs being this unpopular since Reagan. Overton shifted dramatically with Trump, college students are more redpilled and less prone to accepting indoctrination… I dont see how they will continue with a loosing strategy. do you?

Kill yourself, please.

You, too.

They aren't gone for good, they're just switching strategies now.

No, they're getting uppity now. even animal activists are copying antifa's aggressive tactics / violent ideology.

Dumb question OP

Then, to congratulate themselves on a job well done, they all meet up later at McDonald's for filet-o-fish's and Big Macs

First I have to ask, is that a real ADL advisory? lol

As for your question, no, the SJWs aren't gone. Instead, they've mostly evolved into Antifa.

It's what happens when you only get your information from sources that agree with you. I'm pretty sure the majority of this board is living in a bubble of delusion at this point.

Animal activists are fine. Most of them are apolitical and don't care about the personal politics of their members.

They got their girl into the White House…

I've never meet a even a cuckservative in peta.

SJWs are definitely on the way out. Normalfags are fed up with them. Even The Simpsons are making fun of them. That's not to say the mechaninisms that gave birth to SJWs are going away any time too soon though. Expect to see them being smarter and less in your face about it in the coming years.

Who the hell said they were gone? They're obviously still all over the place being faggots. It would be easier to get rid of bedbugs, for fuck's sake.

SJWs, like hippies, have bent brains. Like hippies, the die hard core will be SJWs all their fucking lives. Like fucking hippies, you'll have to deal with them being a % of your population, gathering in coffee shops, bitterly employed by the man, getting professorships, teaching your white children's (((education))), and generally being leaky gashes for the rest of their lives. They're the same robot, same firmware, different versions of commiefag.exe

TRS THREAD

I only know personally one SJW.
She turned into one after getting PTSD from being raped, once by a nigger and once by an antifa oogle (who were her boyfriends). Logically it's all white males fault.
She also livestreamed herself burning her Burzum shirt after Trump won.
I wish I was LARPing but I'm not
She's gone full retard and her numerous friends don't sound like they're about to go away anytime soon.

Gouims and weebs lets all gather together at the capital and lets rise up against the normies !!!!! NORMIES GO AWAY !!!!

No. Leftpol is sadly still a thing and they are fully SJW.

They just stopped pretending they weren't commies

Honestley we should just exserminate the sjw/ comunist / leftis in a consentration camp. They say we are nazis so lets just becuse nazies then if thats all we will be to them . xD lmao

Pic related

In seriousness, SJWs aren't a problem for us. They piss off everyone sane and make them more "right" wing.Besides, SJW behavior only weakens our enemy. Can you imagine how fast Hitler would have defeated the USSR if it was led by modern communists? They'd invite the Middle East into Russia and then be dumbfounded when Muslims (who had every reason to support Hitler's anti-Jewish policy) began blowing themselves up and destroying the USSR. Meanwhile their transgentarded and gay commanders that they promoted would be too busy sucking dick and talking about their feelings to even notice the invasion until the Germans got to the Urals.
Of course that even assumes that they would even bother having an army to begin with because they would rather invest in mob rule and degenerate gangs of losers patrolling the streets than the "evil, mean" military. And even if they did have an army, it would be staffed by fat losers more concerned with protesting for tranny rights than fighting Germany.

And I doubt that trying to coerce the alt-right nationalists into degeneracy would work. The more they engage in street battles, the less likely degeneracy will surface. Street battles tend not to promote degeneracy. Think of it like evolution. The weak will not survive.

No, right now the biggest threat I worry about (and I am legitimately worried about this) is the following;
The System is looking very unhealthy. I am seeing more and signs of an approaching civil war (read race war). My worry is if we are not ready to take the place of the Jewish System, someone else will. Christian conservatives, perhaps or neo-cons. If the war happens when we are not ready, we may not get a second chance. We must continue to grow an organized and radicalized White nationalist organization with the power to take and hold TERRITORY, not just an online movement. Charlottesville was good because it is taking territory in the real world. In the future, we must figure out what territory we should take and then position ourselves so as to take it when the time comes.

Or, rather,

How does "hitler did nothing wrong" and "the holocaust never happened" contradict eachother?

However how do we get the support of the ignorent left that is likely to side with the sjws ? Not everyone will swing right. Essescialy with the modern day media. If you want a revelution we need a popular news media controled by us.

Cuckservatives are in a state of culture shock. In the past, that little bitch who stole that man's fish would have been knocked flat.

Yeah, that's the trick right there. You're right and we do need organizations that can disseminate pro-White propaganda. That is what we should be doing now. Building up pro-White organizations and disseminating pro-White media. This is the dream of great men like William Pierce or George L Rockwell.
And the great thing about our goal is that our people naturally do crave what only we can produce. The soulless Jewish propaganda doesn't speak to the European soul, our Faustian Spirit. This lack of fulfilling media has left a hole in the hears and souls of every healthy White man and woman. Our job must be to fill it. Only can do so.

The argument (((they))) make is that we love Hitler for killing jews, so we shouldn't love Hitler if the Holocaust didn't happen.

Sounds retarded, as the holocaust not happening would play into hitler doing nothing wrong.

SO we give the people a common enemy to unite against and we rise to power. We have the political instability to do that right now. Esspecialy if trump dose bad. We could get everyone on our side !! The four riech !!!

New brand of christian conservatives is AltRight. Most Charlottesville people are christians. Groups like Rise Above Movement are more christian than pagan.

I know Im on 8ch but seriously, stop thinking some Thule society will take over or smth. Its either redpilled christians or we lost the war.

THIS. People will accuse your of living in a bubble for saying that but its true. Our enemies are still here, but the form of SJWs is passe.

No, they just assimilated with antifa when they realized they can't brow beat people to do what they want anymore. Simple.

The Holocaust never happened, and even if it did it still doesn't mean Hitler did anything wrong!