The developers of star citizen will be done developing their game in a shorter amount of time than it will take for...

The developers of star citizen will be done developing their game in a shorter amount of time than it will take for Kingdom of Hearts,and ff15 to be produced.

They will also have an unarguably better product as well.

star cit will be shat on by Holla Forums when it comes out, being unfinished and undelivering. people wil realize 15000$ for a game package was a mistake and salt will be glorious

ff15 will have no impact whatsoever being shitty and irrelevant, kh will entertain only those who actually give a fuck about the series and i feel it will be "okay" title

Star Citizen is a fucking Ponzi Scheme.

The space combat is bad compared even to wing commander and hasn't changed in several years making me think they intend to release it as-is. The FPS combat is worse than a Unity tutorial despite having been worked on for 3 years. But the walking simulator graphics are top notch.
It's going to be the biggest disaster since Tortanic and Mark better not fuck it up by consolidating threads to death like was done to No Man's Sky.

A ponzi scheme implies paying early investor returns back with new investor's money, the star citizen model is more along the lines of scientology.

inb4 citizens build Chris Roberts a boat.

Here's your reply OP.

It'll be more entertaining to watch the backlash of this game than play it.

Supporting unfinished products without guarantee is the stupidest shit ever though so if people waste their money and get pissed off about poor product delivery they 100% deserve it, they're only paying for my entertainment

They have promised so much that they could never possibly deliver and Roberts is fucking useless at managing the money.
I hope it's a great game because great games are more useful to me than salt but I suspect I'll only get the latter.

You really think half the board should be "lol this game sucks" every time a hyped turd is dropped?

square enix has been suffering from management issues since the merger. It's really not a smart to compare any company to the state some of their teams are in.

(Checked)
Were these quads evolved, or did G-d create them five minutes ago??

It would be better if Rouge System got that money instead

The fallout when this game turns out to be awful is going to be fucking immense.

Nice

WE WUZ APES

Well, technically one infinity can be shorter than anoth
The amount of odd numbers is equal to the amount of natural numbers, but the latter must obviously be "bigger" in some respect no?

ive followed the development with some interest for a long time and here is why the game will never be good.

thats basicly their though process on ship controlls, which is why they are clunky as shit and unresponsive. and funnily enough none of the "benefits" of having physics based ship controlls will make it into the game because on second thought they are fucking useless.
so they wasted time, effort and money and the solution they finaly got to work is much, much worse than something you could code in half an hour.
so you would think they learned their lesson and approach the fps module in a more practicle way. they did not.
said chris roberts and thus the fps module was delayed for over half a year and even now that they finaly got it to be somewhat playable (they didnt manage to keep the aim at the center of the screen for months) it feels like a clunkier version of dayz.

if they had just made a few smarter choices the game may be much further along and actualy fun to play.

This is why infinity isn't a number.

No. They are functionally the same in mathematics. The set of natural numbers and the set of odd numbers are both countably infinite. In fact if you expand it to integers negative and positive numbers it's still the same sized infinity. This can be said with any countably infinite set. Primes. Odd numbers. Even numbers. Integers. Rational Numbers. They're all the same sized infinity.

A better example for a "bigger infinity" would be the Reals expanding integers to include anything past the decimal place like π, e, φ, etc.. The set of reals is bigger than the set of natural numbers, integers, or rational numbers.

It doesn't make any intuitive sense but hey, that's infinity for you. The important thing (to mathematicians anyway) is that it's internally consistent enough we can do math with it.

Exactly

Tortanic was a disaster because of the hilarious amount of money that was lost.

Star Citizen won't be losing any money.

ff15 is taking so long because they have no idea what to do.

you know it's not actually very hard to set such a system up right, F.E.A.R did it in 2005
if it took them 6 months to make it then that probably just means they are incompetent fucks and their game is gonna be a horrendous train wreck