Bastard. You cock sucker

Bastard. You cock sucker.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905228667336499200?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/05/ttrump-to-congress-legalize-daca-or-i-will-revisit/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
thehill.com/homenews/administration/349359-trump-admin-talking-points-daca-recipients-should-prepare-to-leave-us
archive.fo/q3gFg
8ch.net/pol/res/10555175.html
world-series1.blogspot.com/…….
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hitler.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's trying to save his presidency. He cucked out. Expect only "small things from him".

The whole DACA for the Wall trade is also irresponsible and terrible.
They must build the Wall without compromises.
They must repeal DACA without compromises.
Fucking shit.

(((save)))

Legalize beanercide.

Only the traitors want DACA.

He will kill his presidency by giving Amnesty.

Fuck, I can only hope hes attempting to shift the blame to congress in case they cant come to an agreement but thats a long shot

It was always up to congress to create law from the executive action. As much as people like to say that the President doesn't have all the power, the current way things are running has people assuming Trump will come up with everything on his own and enforce it, while every politician kicks and screams.

Expect amnesty for the 20 million wetbacks and anchor babies if he cucks out for 800k.

he cucks out on immigration i'll write in david duke in 2020

President Trump is listening to the wrong people - we don't want a faggot in office, we want a man.

the law as it stands right at this moment is that you deport illegals. that is the current law. it doesn't need revisiting or tweaking or modifying or what the fuck ever. it needs to be enforced.

he did preface it with two tweets saying america first

Take this bullshit back to cuckchan faggot. There are 4 threads on this shit already, you didn't have to make another to shill your shit some more but you did because you a pathetic excuse of a semi-sentient being that serves only as psychosomatic blockage on the rest of us.

he got elected on deporting mexicans and building a wall, it's his signature issue.. if we don't get these two things then all enthusiasm and worship for this man will evaporate.. the fanaticism that led him to victory

also, "America First"- not doubling down on the heroinistan war and dick-waving with the norks

if he cucks then democracy is absolutely unsalvageable (as if we didn't already know that).. meanwhile, the (((establishment))) in Britain (the only other country with a democratic victory in recent memory) is trying to neuter Brexit

What the fuck is going on?

Oh fucking kill yourself, faggot.

Shill thread

Mexicans are being deported daily and the wall is already being blueprinted.

What he's doing is genius. DACA expires no matter what. Congress can either decide to get themselves reelected or not by granting amnesty.

It's coming out of Donald Amensty's mouth.

Go and stay go you implicit little queer.

I don't want Trump to cuck or give an inch, I want him to personally slaughter every non-white on the planet as a matter of policy. That said, you're giving him faggy nicknames and it makes me believe that you must be a shill because only libtards and their ilk do that dumb shit.

A dozen a day. We would deport 13,000 every day for 4 years to get rid of them.

NO, it's kissing hairy Jewish ass

(D) does not negotiate, they push relentlessly no matter what. Meanwhile, (R) only puts up mock resistance, and actually agrees with (D) on just about everything that actually matters.

Oh boy am I gonna be so smug when Trump blows you all the fuck out like the time when he was "softening on immigration". Then we'll get some peace and quiet till the next thing comes along and y'all crawl out of the shit pit again to screech "muh chesscuck, muh drumph, muh blackpill."

daddy dont be mean to my housecleaner

Believe in president, he will make america great, i am sure of it. President can't do wrong. He's god emperor after all. If you disagree, you are shill, and not true nationalist. Some jews that serve our president are good. Nothing is compromised. Nuking North Korea soon because they are dirty commies. Bomb em Trump!

FUCKING BASED

Lotta butthurt ITT. It's like you faggots thought he was Hitler or something.

but user saying bad things about trump is a bannable offence :^)

This reeks of McCuck, McCuckell and their greatest ally, Schumer.

What he's doing is cucking. Granting spics amnesty is treason, no matter how you justify it.

Dog bless. nuke em', Trump. MAGA

It's like you fags don't understand that he was supposed to be a stepping stone and not the actual god emperor or something. It's almost like you're making excuses for his shortcomings and calling everyone a shill who has even the slightest criticisms - you know… like you actually took the god emperor meme bait seriously.

What I'm saying is that when this DACA shit started, it was just another executive order with no weight behind it. It was always just the suggestion of the previous President for Congress to move forward into creating a legal way to enforce it and adjust every other law accordingly.

They never did. They still haven't. They aren't doing it now. Trump destroying DACA at this point is less rewriting law and more like removing a post-it note left by the last guy. People freaking out about this shit now have no idea that it's essentially fucking nothing, but people have been using it as an excuse not to enforce the fucking law. It's the same shit they did with Arpaio. The guy did nothing wrong and changed his tune on a bill that was going to make it difficult for him to do his job and deal with the rampant illegal immigrant population destroying his state… and for doing his job and following the law, he got crucified in a petty legal witch hunt.

So, either the faggots in congress upgrade DACA to law, or they start working on ways to legally back the actions that will need to be taken to clean up the consequences of decades of not enforcing laws properly.

i honestly dont know what any of you expected

Well to be perfectly honest "I will revisit this issue" could mean anything, supposedly he made a deal for the Wall so if they failed then that's basically a failure of the deal they made.

The 80s called.

And then what?

Like what ever happened to NAFTA which the voters were outraged over for decades and still are?

What are you saying? Of course Trump is not Hitler. He's even better than Hitler. Because he puts america first! America fuck yeah! Bomb Iran, bomb Afghanistan, bomb north korea, help israel bombing Assad, so fucking american! Nothing says "america first" as making enemies in first year of true american presidency and backing down on your election promises!

Everyone who wanted pre-election Donald ""everyone is equal" - that's not true" Trump and "i am proud of my german blood - great stuff" Trump is a shill.
Ah yes, and you say you liked Trump that said alliance with saudi arabia is a mistake?
Or you liked Trump that said making enemies with syria is a mistake?
You're fucking non-conformist, get in the line with new narrative!

It's like none of you faggots have read The Art of the Deal. Y'all tedious as fuck.

Whelp bannon failed so he got axed, Jeff fails he gets axed and if Congress doesn't do anything then DACA may just be dropped and find some other way for the Wall.

NAFTA is actually one of Trumps more typical moves, threatening to shut it down to force negotiations.

N E V E R A G A I N G O Y I M

Tell me about that time when Trump passed Healthcare reform with his masterful negotiation skills.

LMAO FUCKING FAGGOT COCKSUCKER.

Don't ever call yourself a "patriot". You are a partisan hack, faggot, cocksucker. You care more about "your" guy, and "your" party than the country.

You have to go back.

Perhaps these are eighth-dimensional dominoes and she's actually saying that Holocaust Remembrance Day is a tragedy that should never happen again. /ourkikess/

We've been doing this shit for over a year now. It's never stopped being tedious. Between the larpers, the shills, and the outright idiots who thought Trump would become a hyper authoritarian white nationalist dictator on day one, we get so many faggots whining just as much as the MSM and their useful idiots whenever Trump doesn't slamdunk one the items on his checklist in a single move.

Nice dubs by the way.

So many spaghetti spilling shattered shitters. I love these threads.

it's like no one on Holla Forums remembers that pocket vetos are a thing. trump can endlessly delay any bill he wants for any number of reasons until the legislative session ends, killing a bill by default without giving congress a chance to override the veto. sure, they can re-introduce it next session, but each time they do that is just another, larger, nastier nail in the coffin.

You forgot bomb Germany.

I'm Canadian, and you're just conveniently blaming Trump for McCains obvious act of betrayal.

And if he signs the amnesty bill to pass it?

McCain can't betray us because he was never and will never be on our side, especially once he's done dying from that whole cancer business. /ourterminalillness/ for sure on that one.

No. you complete nigger. I don't know if you believe this bullshit or you're just trying to get others to believe it.
fuck you.
those laws are already on the books. you fucking nigger.

When will the Literally-Hitlers here get it through their heads? Trump is smarter than you. He's also living inside a nest of vipers. Despite our many jokes, some of the smartest people in America went to law school and then into politics. This is what Trump is up against.

Now, if you'd read a single thing Trump has written about how to always get your way, you'd know how he's operating. In brief, Trump's methods are:
1) Be completely unreasonable and demand the Moon and the stars. Be a real asshole and violate as many rules of decorum as you can get away with. Really go outside the enemy's experience.
2) With the adversary disoriented, force him to deal with you by dangling something irresistible in front of him – be it a lucrative deal, a huge loan, or a political horse trade the senator can't walk away from.
3) Put elaborate demands on the adversary to get what he craves.
4) Wait as long as it takes to sap his will and get him to reach out to you for a deal.
5) Gradually get walked back into a few minor compromises.
6) Use the negotiation to distract from what you're really up to; play multiple fronts at once – the Wall, DACA, DAPA, North Korea, Syria, Russia, Media BTFOing, midnight tweets, personal vendettas. . . all this keeps the enemy distracted. While they're nattering about Russia, move on DACA. While CNN is going apeshit about your Twitter feed, make progress on moving manufacturing back stateside.
7) Get most of what you want.
8) Resume pressure to get the rest of what you want.

you already know that answer. we go to war.

This one is on Berlin but ist very chilling.

800,000 more spics sucking up resources and breeding more fake Americans isn't a step in the right direction.

I especially don't know what any of you expected since the tweet in the OP was implicit in what he said about DACA the other day. "Implicit" is even being generous, he outright said he was kicking the can down to Congress.
You'd get whiplash if you didn't take every post here with a grain of salt

They're also super incompetent, they might still fail to reach an agreement. Probably not, though, I'm guessing a lot of republicans would go for amnesty.

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth, you stupid fucking faggot.

Also tl;dr. Kill yourself, dumb ass faggot cocksucker.

Who the fuck cares? He's a silver-tongued wannabe kike. Fuck him.

The time for politics is over. Insurgency now.

you are embarrassingly stupid. go look up how the pocket veto works and then don't post for at least 6 months

Riiiight. Calling bullshit on that one.

These threads are a beautiful bastion of bombastic booty blastation.

He's being totally clear with what he means. Stop being a cuck. He's betrayed us again, I've lost count of how many times he's fucked us over now.

No. the 800k are people who're going to implement chain amnesty,you know bring in their parents.. If trump bends over for the 800k then he will for the 20 million wetbacks.

Got a question for you guys. I was under the impression that the DACA laws were to the benefit of both parties. For one, the Democrats get a voter base and cheap labour like maids and nannies and the Republicans voter base gets cheap labour for construction and farming etc.

How would they agree to change the immigration laws if they directly benefit from them? Am I mistaken in thinking that Trump is forcing their hand on this subject or am I mistaken for thinking that both parties are directly benefiting from the status quo?

The point is that DACA is nothing but an excuse, not law. If it's fully removed, then the next step is actually enforcing the consequences of breaking the law, meaning they now need to talk about allocating funds, lending legal support to law enforcement and ICE, and they need to look into gutting the budgets of various illegal immigrant support programs, while also kicking sanctuary cities in the dick.

That's what's on the table right now. If they want to keep DACA alive, it means they need to go a step beyond just having it as a policy, which means all the cucks on the GOP side will have to pen law that says all these criminals with their laundry list of fraud and forgery crimes get to stay and face no legal consequence. That's career suicide. If it dies, and it should, it's not just a matter of saying "SHUT UP THE LAWS ALREADY EXIST" because that's fucking stupid and it hasn't worked so far. It's exactly because politicians can get away with brazenly ignoring the law that we're this far up Shit Creek in the first place.

It does not mean "if Congress doesn't legalize I will via executive order", so yes it could mean anything.

Everyone says this is hindsight. Only the True Scotsman thought Trump was a stepping stone!!

Goon spotted.

you're not wrong. either way, it works out the same. either they intentionally flop and get nothing of substance, or they reveal to the world that they are weak and incompetent. both would provide plenty of impetus for people to get angry over. either your rep is a traitor, or he's an idiot who can't do the one job you're paying him to do.

salty much there schlomo?

go home FBI. you're drunk. no one on this southeast indonesian cartography enthusiast board is saying anything about "insurgency."

the kosher salt is real. you kikes are getting outplayed by orange pumpkin man and all you can do is kvetch about it.

glad someone else is sharing my lels

ZOG pls.

I like how the shills are now more hitler than hitler now.

Typical civic nationalist cuck shilling jew posting a kike.

This whole thing is a setup to get the RINOs primaried and I fucking love it.

well that's the crux of the matter. at the end of the day law is just words on paper, if the people we entrust to enforce it don't due to ideology or bribes or jewery there is no legal solution. clinton and clapper and many others should be indicted right now. they're not. there is no legal solution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954. In addition, many illegal immigrants fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone

This is what happens when ever white person makes citizens arrest of any dark tainted subhuman. Mass deportations and mass self deportations since they know they aren't welcome and it's merely time that they eventually get stopped in the street by someone with a gun demanding to see their papers.

B-but how will we remove 800,000 spics!? That's impossible user!

== "Our enforcement priorities remain unchanged. We are focused on criminals, security threats, recent border-crossers, visa overstays, and repeat violators. I have advised the Department of Homeland Security that DACA recipients are not enforcement priorities unless they are criminals, are involved in criminal activity, or are members of a gang.
The decades-long failure of Washington, D.C. to enforce federal immigration law has had both predictable and tragic consequences: lower wages and higher unemployment for American workers, substantial burdens on local schools and hospitals, the illicit entry of dangerous drugs and criminal cartels, and many billions of dollars a year in costs paid for by U.S. taxpayers. Yet few in Washington expressed any compassion for the millions of Americans victimized by this unfair system. Before we ask what is fair to illegal immigrants, we must also ask what is fair to American families, students, taxpayers, and jobseekers.
Congress now has the opportunity to advance responsible immigration reform that puts American jobs and American security first. We are facing the symptom of a larger problem, illegal immigration, along with the many other chronic immigration problems Washington has left unsolved. We must reform our green card system, which now favors low-skilled immigration and puts immense strain on U.S. taxpayers. We must base future immigration on merit – we want those coming into the country to be able to support themselves financially, to contribute to our economy, and to love our country and the values it stands for. Under a merit-based system, citizens will enjoy higher employment, rising wages, and a stronger middle class. Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue have introduced the RAISE Act, which would establish this merit-based system and produce lasting gains for the American People.
I look forward to working with Republicans and Democrats in Congress to finally address all of these issues in a manner that puts the hardworking citizens of our country first.
As I’ve said before, we will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion – but through the lawful Democratic process – while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve. We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling, and forgotten Americans.
Above all else, we must remember that young Americans have dreams too. Being in government means setting priorities. Our first and highest priority in advancing immigration reform must be to improve jobs, wages and security for American workers and their families.
It is now time for Congress to act!" ==

That's a quote from the Zog Emperor himself. When are you faggots going to accept that there is no political solution. We have to start killing people. We have to start killing kikes.

Fucking copy and paste bullshit.

We're still waiting on the wall that was promised for Reagan Amnesty.

Nice red text.

I bet he actually typed it out. That's how devoted Cadreniggers are.

What kind of half-assed CIA infiltration shitposting are you even trying to pull, m88?

Holly Earl is a jew?

Holly Earl isn't a kike, not that I can prove. Can you?

you're a fucking retard. its either that or you've got to be a foreigner or they've stopped teaching civics altogether. go look up the specific requirements for a pocket veto. I'll wait.

okay now that you've done this most basic, trivial amount of research and you understand the timing requirements involved I hate to shatter your bubble but for the month of august - even though they were out of town - the senate never officially recessed. sure they were in recess but because they didn't want Trump to make recess appointments they procedurally avoided being officially in recess. your pocket veto fantasy is completely fucking ludicrous kill yourself

Of course not. The (((user))) you are replying to is a jew though.

>The (((user))) you are replying to is a jew though
that makes sense

Ha! You fell for our civic nationalists trap.
We fooled you with our memes and now the USA will return to its civnat routes.
How does it feel being a brainlet outsmarted by your civnat supperiors?

pretty sure you meant to type: (((our)))

Is that Kahleesi?

No it's Holly Earl, my dude.

No. you are thinking of Emilia Clarke

tfw those fucks don't even see it coming despite it being in open view

this

i never noticed b4 but…

she thicc

i didnt like the first one
s4dp

I dunno about that. Durbin and Graham were looking pretty fucking scared today. Fucking cucks know the scaffold is being built.

How's the weather in Tel'Aviv student?

They just keep posting their weak scripted shit lel they really cannot help it.

I bet the reason you're a loser and failure at life is because you are always hoping, praying and wishing for a better life instead of actually doing something to improve yourself.

You are a worthless faggot, Trump doesn't care about you, or people like you. You are garbage. Trash. He says funny things from time to time to keep mouth breathing retards like you pacified, and to go to bat for him as he is busy implementing Obama's policies and sucking jew dick.

Trump isn't blowing anyone but Soros and Rothschild.

So you're not a Jew, they have relatively high IQs and a flair for verbal expression you obviously lack. You do have the dirty mind of a kike though, and it's hard to shake the stink of gefilte off your breath.

I'm going with what says. You're a goon who grew up on (((MTV))) and thinks the Sun shines out your asshole.

Goons get the rope too, my little infiltrator. There will be no honor in your fate. You're not even sword-worthy.

האם אתה חבר השבט?

blabla bla

bla bla

you getter watch your back kiddo

bla bla bla

you think I am going to cry if I get banned from this super sekrit Trump cock worshiping club?

Oh, , I see that you're autistic too. My mistake.

Fucking based grandpa holy shit.

trump has been playing the RINO's and dems in congress ever since he declared his campaign. furthermore, trump *never* states what he will do. if he's telling them "you have 6 months" he really means "i'm going to do whatever i want way before 6 months comes and all you guys can do is watch me."

and the marxist media and crypto-commies/jews will kvetch and talk about decorum and protocol and while they're busy with that trump will score another half dozen major and minor victories on the sidelines.

you shills really are a wonderful sight; it's like you are incapable of remembering past mistakes, so you just continue to repeat the same boilerplate in the belief that maybe, somehow, things will be different this time. well, here's your .02 shekels chaim. don't spend your fiat currency all on matza.

Terrible script, almost botlike.

What am I supposed to make out of this?

tfw

Filtered. America just got greater.

anime posting faggot with no job or money thinks he understands politics and real life.

This is a shill thread. Holy fucking shit, you can't even contain yourself. You have to immediately jump to telling people not to vote for him. You shills are retarded.

ohhhh shieeeet

ok i will kill myself now.

They literally can't legalize DACA, every single facet of it is illegal. Also post in any of the other existing threads on the subject and stop killing other threads.

You actually are treading into cocksucker territory here.

Why the fuck would we vote for some cuckold that gives amnesty to beanerbabies?

It'll be fun to laugh at the blackpillers and shills in the salt thread in 6 months.

>>>/out/

Even if my mission was to blackpill, what would that achieve? Whatever happens is going to happen whether you feel blackpilled or not.
What would I be shilling? Quicker deportation of 800,000 beaners? Shouldn't everyone be shilling for that? Unless you like having them hang around for six more months…

You faggots didn't get me to side with North Korea, it's not going to work here either. Trump knows congress can get nothing done, the GOP house is not going to vote for amnesty. This is a fucking chess move, you fucking idiot. He's using DACA to gain leverage over his opponents.

delusional faggot

I hope for your sake, you're getting paid for those posts.

I can't imagine sucking 70 year old cocks for free…

dumpf just shit his pants on that israel part.

I'M NOT A SHILL, HURR DURR, LET'S SEE HOW OBVIOUS WE CAN BE

What was he supposed to say at a campaign event? "I agree. Gas the kikes, race w4r nao!!!"?

God, I hate you kike shills!

goons fear the anime

You say that as if it's fact. The GOP are liberals, my dude. The GOP contains such based characters as Marco Rubio, John McCain, Lindsey Graham…
You are leaving the decision in the hands of complete faggot retards. I don't want that at all.

Oh….

Ah…

Well GOPe cucked Trump, it's not really his fault.

He still has sekrit plans…it's all going to work out.

Remember to copy paste the same art of a deal/ 77D chess meme when Trump cucks on tax reform, and gives amnesty to beaners and spics you stupid faggots.

Trump is smarter than a turnip I tell you!!!
Greatest president
MAGA

This is a really enjoyable thread.

that's the senate, you faggot, the House has too many hardcore tea party people to give something like that a green light

oh, i'm well aware of the 10-day not including sundays! timing moishe.

but that doesn't change the fact that you're still a booty-blasted kike who can't into learning from past mistakes.

part of this is a self-deport kind of thing. more spics have self-deported in the first half year of trump's term than they have during any other similar time period of a president since before reagan iirc. this 6 month period puts the heat on them in the sense that there is a timer now. the smart ones will see the writing on the wall hah! and remove themselves from the country. the easily manipulated ones, or the ones who think they're smart, will fight against this, and expose themselves. in the process of this, they will expose the groups, politicians, support networks, and NGO's that push this kind of thing.

think of the number of cucked churches who have "stood up" for "dreamer rights" that have shown their true colors in just the last 48 hours. or the number of "non-profits" who have done the same. with this information, we can do what we do best; slowly and painfully pull back layer after diseased layer from our flayed victims, until their disease and corruption is exposed for all to see.

this will take /pol what? 3, 4 days tops? trump has forced the hand of so many entities that, until now, have managed to achieve security through obscurity. he has forced them out of the shadows hah again! and into the warm, purging light of kek.

we are expected. it would be rude of us to disappoint.

Damn, people are flipping out on Breitbart. 1000 angry comments a minute. Congress is going to get raped.

We need term limits though, people like McCain some how keep on getting reelected. I think that Term Limits would force the GOP to be taken over by our people as every 2 terms we would get more hardliners.

fuck my phone sometimes. Holla Forums

No, we need to start killing senators.

HAHAHHAH

ahhahahaha

ahahhahahaha

So when is Podesta going to jail?

ahahahahha

HAHAHHAHA

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Eat a dick you worthless, impotent, fucking faggot loser.

All Trump did so far was kill DACA. He hasn't signed anything into law. Nothing has been proposed, and it's going to be a blood bath in the house because most house members won't want to pass anything resembling amnesty. You faggots are terrible at this.

The GOP is cucked 100%. I refuse to believe any of them in any branch of the government will do anything remotely in the interest of whites until proven otherwise. Republicans are not your friends.

Good. So you concede that you pocket veto bullshit is nothing but pure larping faggotry, right?

Keep telling yourself that Trump is great, even as he signs amnesty for 800k SPICS on April 19, 2018.

I know for a fact Trump is a jew. Makes you wonder who runs this board.

You're an idiot that doesn't understand how the US governement works. Senate has 6 year terms. It's why people like McCain and Graham can flip flop like total faggots at will. House members are up for election ever two years. They know that if they vote on the wrong shit, they will be toast and primaried. It's not hard to understand.

The Sentators who support the Bridge law are violating the Law by assiting the illegal migrants. Trump could order their arress instead of cucking out. That's what I would have done. i would have not said a thing, let the bill come up for Veto then arrest anyone who supported the bill.

Is /salt-left/ still trying their "raid" by ironically shitposting so much they sound like schizos?

You're a shill with (((12))) posts trying to crack consensus. No one is this stupid. Trump hasn't done shit you faggot. All this did was give him a lot more leverage.

It's really not hard to understand. Relying on the GOP for anything is a mistake and you know that. To even argue it means you're likely some faggot cuckservative.

He said exactly what he thought. He's a pro kike president.

The swamp creature relies on people having short attention spans and being easily distracted. They are not accustomed to someone who memes with the fury of The Don and has a memory as long as the fucking hills.

If they fuck up a little he will have Pence hooking their testicles up to a fucking car battery look like a preferable option to what their own constituents do to them when primary season comes for them.

The mods admitted that the BO took BTC donations from Kushner himself.
One of the them was drunk and spilled the beans on IRC.

Understanding that the senate and house work differently from each other and are not the same thing means I'm smarter than you and your superficial understanding of politics.

it's a shill thread, you fag, of course I'm going to sage it

Yet you still can't give me a reason to believe the GOP won't fuck whites over like they have been since before any of us were born.

look shmuelly, you've already been outed as a kike. you don't have to twist the knife on yourself like this that's our job

now run along and go eat some foreskins. you're looking more sickly than usual.

This is one of the most r/The_Donald things I've ever read. I can smell the reddit from here.

I think so, yes. You can tell by how they show up in pairs, make outrageous bullshit claims and then reply to each other in eager agreement over the obvious lies.

Sounds like it'd be best to give up and do nothing, moshie!

Capping this post for laughs in 6 months.

we get it, you're /salt-left/, you were completely obvious about that

#Whatabouttexas?

That's what we should push.

The politicians are putting the illegal migrants ahead in priority over Texans who have 100 billion dollars worth of damage on their hands. What fucking for? The wetbacks have 6 months before they have to leave!

No, Rabbi. He should have rescinded DACA immediately. Do you love niggers and spics so much that you want them to stick around for another half year?

consensus

consensus

consensus

consensus

consensus

Alright, i'm done here.

You're a faggot, and I'm SUPER happy that you will be butt-fucked and replaced by mexishits. You clearly don't care about your own interests, and your whole ego and self-worth is wrapped up with a 70 year old jew-york "businessman" huckster.

it's sad when a non-white from Canada like me cares more about USA than the retarded faggots who live there.

maybe I should also just cross illegally as a visitor and couch-surf till I get a 100k job in silicon valley like my other friends…

U.S. immigration laws were meant to be shat upon and disregarded, and the government actively supports and encourages this behavior.

good night faggot.

You know what happens when the law is selectively enforced? People stop giving a shit about law and order, then society collapses.

We're all watching it happen. People are acting like irritable, rude, selfish animals. It's like the herd knows something is wrong.

Top fucking kek. No wonder you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded. You're a subhuman. Oh my sides.

You deserve a (you) for this epically simple whit. I commend you on my gurgled chuckle. mouth full of my cup of tea 1, computer screen … 0

He's not going to jail, neither is Hillary.

heheheheh you type like a fag

behold my superior whiteness

hehehehe

how can non-whites compete

hehehe hohohohoh

It'll be fun seeing pigs like you get slaughtered in the race-riots that are sure to occur in our lifetimes.

Holy shit, I don't think even a redditor could come up with something that lame.

Sure thing nigger.

Go back to your shitting street chang/pajeet

lol stay mad faggot. DACA's dead and there's nothing you can do about it. Congress will be unable to legalize just like every other time it's been tried. The God Emperor is telling congress to do something he damn well knows they can't do, because he hates them and wants to watch them burn.

fuck all the 'hey fbi" anons. this one is right, if he cucks like this and makes a habit of it, then the time for shitposting is over

Hey FBI

I was the tiddlywinks champion of '94. Motherfucking buttons flipfloppin like Trumpy Trump on all his god damn promises. I hope the lesson (fucking finally) learnt by all here is as follows;
1.governance is a lie, no one can save you
2. Stop being lazy and hoping for some baby jeebus to pop out of the clouds and rescue merica
3.we need DOTR now and not by some happenstance of the affore mentioned "saviour"
If you want to really beat the jew, stop trying to beat them at (((their))) game. They built the game, they run the game. And the end result, they will win the game.

for the record, bait was set
Also with multiple threads on this already, this seems more like covert thread sliding at best.

I'm perfectly with fine playing their game and beating them at it.

Ok champ, If your english is as good as your "beating them at it" then Im gonna put my feet up on this one. Sounds like ol 12 year old here has us sorted.

Face it, there's no coming back from this for Trump.

I hate republicans more than any other group in the US. They think white Americans don't want DACA because "it was unconstitutionally implemented".
NO
We don't want DACA because we don't want more beaners. I don't give a fuck about the constitution compared to the threat of racial replacement.

Also points deducted for that gap …

You

Know

That redit spacing. Fucking twatsicle. What about my other points? So Governance isnt a lie? You seem to be a bit of douchebag sonny jim fella bloke cobberino.

"American citizens first" means nothing.
"American citizens" are black and brown.

attempt was made but much more practice needed

What's it like being as dumb as you are?

This type of music is the official theme of DotR

RWDS across the country will be blaring it on that fateful day

Reported. Try harder.

Check out the dissonance on this guy … So ANYONE who disagrees even slightly, even just with forcing society into this pathetic left/right paradigm, is a shill, is a "lefty" "libtard" "centrist" fucking whatever. How about you go play lefty righty on your own, see how far you can fit your left arm up your arse, then try to beat that record with your right!

I argued this point with an user a while back. Do you think Trump's base lives in a fucking field in the 19th century? If anyone gave a flying fuck about the systematized importation of shitskins into this country, aren't they already on the side of deportation? Who do you think you're "exposing" here, who hasn't already been thoroughly documented? Why would the MSM report on this? Why would cuckservatives vote against boss-level good goyim like McCain and Graham?

You're living in a fantasy world.

Dream on, rabbi.

one eyed illegal trans beaner template for whoever wants it

Eat shit you fucking faggots.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/349359-trump-admin-talking-points-daca-recipients-should-prepare-to-leave-us

Non-burger here, barely know what DACA does. Did Trump cuck out? What the fuck is going on?

nearly 800.000 beaner anchor babies get benefits

They will never learn, Regan cucked out on Amnesty to, of course that was after he got shot.

DACA = Distract Away Common Awareness

WAG THE DOG BITCHEZ

yehh I don't think you know how politics works.

Of course the blackpill shills aren't going to include that part.

I'm a Michael Scheuer kind of user.
They're fucking filthy and I don't give a shit.
I want them out of my country and they control everything.
Suggestinf you can't out negotiate them is moronic and LARPing faggotry.
They killed Kennedy they killed Lincoln.
You have to play chess with them they control 194 out of 199 central banks.
Trump's doing a fucking great job (better than you could expect) at trying to play ball with them and the world is awakening to the ZOG.
If there wasnt faggots like the altkike (who never fucking name the jew or the Rothschilds) maybe there would be more of an awakening but I'm pleased with the Trump Presidency.
Black Pill faggots please go back to TRS.
Trump isn't Hitler, he's a stepping stone on the path to salvation.

Let ask this…. has Trump done anything that was ACTUALLY BAD yet?

He virtue signals but then even on Chancellorsville, comes back to us.

I mean, do you have no faith???? HE FUCKING SAID "those guys who protested the night before (guys with torches talking about jews) were not bad and peaceful"

What other President, in the known multiverse would have done that?

I think he is playing a game, we however need to organize a resistance to this bill.

But but

no wait

no not the empty airfiled, not my gook commies!

A few years ago "Blackpill" meant Black Israelites.

did you take a black cock 4 times up your ass too, /salt-left/?

They have to go back, and they have to take their anchor babies with them

I'm really confused about it too, there's a stickied thread of anons celebrating something but it doesn't seem like anything actually happened yet. As far as I can tell it's still up to congress to decide what happens to DACA. They might just let 800k burritos stay in the country but dems are flipping out and 8/pol/ is celebrating as if mass deportations have just started.
Maybe it's real in burgers' minds like the wall.

are you kidding? Those boomer faggots are sucking reagans cock off from beyond the grave. They will absolutely do amnesty for validation from democrats

So you're admitting they're commies now instead of undercover natsoces?

They killed amnesty multiple times, you fucking no nothing moron. Even back when Bush wanted to do it. Not everyone in congress is Lindsay Graham.

The level of delusion among trump supporters on here really leads me to think that it's just been an organized shilling campaign for the past year. That, or half of anons on here have IQ's in the double digits.

can /salt-left/ ever be subtle with their overt faggotry?

You desperate for clicksheckles moishe?

the level of your stupidity and inability to understand realpolitik is embarrassing, but that's leftists for you

in the 8 other threads you shilled on that topic, shlomo

If I bring back that shill forced meme from several months ago no one will notice I'm a shill.

You're right they're paul ryan and john mccains.

seriously, all of you who allowed this thread to remain so fucking stickied. kill yourselves.

that includes you modfag

I'm a dumbass, can you explain to me why letting congress decide the fate of DACA means that they'll either send dreamers back or approve the wall?
Hard mode: do it without any leaps and logic or mentioning chess.

nice meme friend

#MAGAPEDE2020

gas yourself

congress can't get shit done because of in-fighting, you fucking retard, thinking they're going to pass amnesty, something they wouldn't let fucking Obama do when he tried, means you have no understanding of US politics at all, you're fucking dumb

Consistency is not the kikes' strongpoint.

He's right though. It's a shitty forced meme.

The sheer fact you use this word in that context only paints you that way not me. I couldnt give a flying fuck, the fact that that user thought a trite comment like the one he replied to was so deserving of that meme, shows how (((Triggered))) they were. You need to stop reading these posts with personal inflection and tone, mono-tone baby, no implied bullshit, no inferred bias. I just felt that was an insane reply for someone who merely stated Trump my have a hard time if this shit goes through. A fair call in my eyes.

watch how goon-chan is going to call us cumskins next

they don't even need to draft it, the democrats will do it and put it on the floor, all they have to do is sit back like the lazy pieces of shit they are and give a thumbs up

Discussing Trump is impossible because no one actually knows what's happening so both sides kneejerk. From what I can tell nothing has really happened to DACA, Trump just made it so that whatever happens to it needs to go through the proper channels unlike before with Obama. Seems almost like a grace period, that if they want DACA to even remotely stay they need to actually do politics for it instead of Obama being Obama. There is definitely a chance it stays alive but it looks like he giving that decision to the branch of government who should have handled it from the beginning. I'm getting the impression that Trump doesn't actually care if DACA stays or goes, he just hated how it came about and wants to use this to prove some sort of point. I don't think Amnesty will ever happen, many of the past presidents couldn't achieve it.

So wait a moment, if they can't legalize DACA in 6 months, what happens then? Can ICE automatically deport anchor baby dreamers or will Trump have to get some document through congress first?
What does he mean by "revisit the issue"?

Yeah you mean like the Russian sanctions?
You fags said Trump would veto that and he didn't, and then claimed it was 4d chess after the fact. All the while claiming anyone who didn't believe it was a shill.

your meme is bad

hasn't happened yet asshole, see how you can only bitch about scenarios you have to make up that haven't occurred?

oh please enlighten us then, o brilliant oracle that you are. using the word "dumb" and such. wew lads. never mind the obvious truth that ridicule is the sign one has not only lost a debate but is also a sore loser. nothing to see here move along
dont let the oven door hit you on the way in
never mind the hissing sound

Keep using it if it makes you feel better I guess but it just makes you easier to identify.

As if we needed any more confirmation that you're a goon. Top kek.

I GOON DUNUTIN

He's hinting that he'll reinstate it by executive order.

There are two anons you linked there, two people cannot be one arsehole, we can be pluralised but not singularised.
Worst part is that is exactly what Im saying, the other user who thought to diagnose me with a bad case of the (((triggers))) made the same mistake you are claiming I have made. I agree, nothing has happened, but if one user merely states that IF something was to go through here, Trump will have a hard time coming back from this. Thats fucking fair, thats reasonable and not blind submissively following Trump as this do-no-wrong god. Which is fair, god you kids are touchy today. Its like I stumbled into a dog pit with one chicken neck and forty hungry huskies. Just calm the fuck down.

the house, the same one we have now pretty much, shot down Obunga's attempts to pass amnesty, that's why DACA became a thing, you mongoloid, he did it to bypass the House, just because you have some virtue signalling fags in the senate does not mean the house, who mostly came in with the tea-party on an anti-amnesty platform is going to play ball, this was definitely part of Trump's calculus, and if you can't see that, you are fucking dumb as I said

Oh the irony. Nice filename goon.

my thought too, but I was worried by his emphasis on american "citizens" here:

This doesn't sound great at all, for one it's still possible that dreamers will get amnesty, unlikely as it may be considering it didn't happen under Obonobo, his executive order might get blocked a few times by some fucking judge.
This isn't the muslim ban, I'm not sure which positions he can concede on to get some gimped version of dreamer removal across.

King nigger passed DACA as an executive order. EOs are just laws the president can pass without any congressional approval so long as they are "constitutional" and within his realm of power. Republicans argue that passing a EO on immigration is unconstitutional (since immigration law is to be determined by congress), and want to keep DACA, but have it pass through congress under a different name "The BRIDGE act".

Here's a summary

You also forgot the copious amount of redit spacing. Its like they hired a shill group from redit to come here and attempt the impossible.

It's not even an executive order, it's a fucking memo. No one in this thread knows what they're talking about.

there are 435 seats in the house of representatives. 201 are democrats. They need to flip 17 republicans assuming none are yet in favor of it which is possible

you already outed yourself goon

Trump removing burrito through an executive order is a conjecture someone made here so I hope it's true rather then him pushing the issue back into congress to make it constitutional.

dont let the oven door hit you on the way in kike, never mind the hissing sound
and thats MISTER mongoloid to you you degenerate kike piece of niggercritter filth

Ten Dollars

you're an obvious troll and not a very entertaining one.

Keep ticking all the goon lingo boxes my dude, you're still never getting your 10bux back.

Sorry I forgot to make the sarcastic part a little more so. Agreed totally though. Fucking bunch of cucks shilling shills cucking cucks up in here.

I'm glad Mexishits are replacing worthless whites like you. At least Mexishits are redpilled.

this was the sequence of events:

don't spend that two cents you got for this thread in one place, you fucking bitch

As president, Trump has the ability to completely rescind the DACA program without any recourse from his opposition.
If he can't even bring himself to cancel DACA when it's completely within his realm of power, he will never sign an EO to remove shitskins.

Even if he did, the kikes, liberals, and the majority of establishment republicans would use every litigious strategy they can think prevent it, possibly get him impeached. Remember when he tried to ban immigration from 7 irrelevant shitskin for 90 days? Every kiked judge was throwing lawsuits against him, and it worked. The EO isn't even in full effect. It won't be decided on until later this month (apparently). I say that there's a high chance that the supreme court will ignore the constitution and say it is illegal to prevent 60IQ somali niggers from entering the country.

It's such a joke that anons can be duped by this zionist system over and over again.

Kek I thought you were going to bed nigger leaf? What is the matter? Can you not sleep knowing you will always be a subhuman?

Until he actually signs it, I'm not going to think he betrayed what he set out to do. I've stopped caring about what he says, only the actions of what he does and made others do. The actions he made right killed DACA, which is a huge plus that he didn't betray the people that put him in office.

Unequivocally, sadly, yes. Cant fix what isnt broken as much as you cant break what isnt fixed. We had a chance with the system and Trump. Maybe he can salvage something, if so yay for all those who hoped he would. End of the day this is a rich and engrained tapestry of lies and cohersion, of secrecy and doubt. Our best shot is one from the sun, to take out communications on an international level, and for us to be given a chance without roadblocks to make a better new society. Where bitches are in the kitchen, men go to work for the future. And all kikes are killed at birth.

Instead of getting a wall, we get 1m beaners hahahaha…. fuuuuuuuuuuuck we've been trolled by the troll God.

This is why the CIA keeps polling here every week asking if Trump is hated yet.

Your post reads like a leftist pretending to be a Holla Forumsack wrote it.

being this fucking obvious

If Trump writes an EO to ban all shitskins, he will be adored here. If Trump writes and EO to ban all shitskins I will forgive him for every transgression against white America.

No, what he's doing is old Trump. This is heads I win, tails you lose.

He now looks good regardless of what happens for going the proper legal way, and shits on Obama's legacy.

The "heads" is that congress doesn't pass it in 6 months, so beaners get deported. Congress being unable to sort this out in 6 months is rather high. Plus RINO's voting against it because they'll be told if they vote for it, it'll be one of thier last votes.

The "tails" is that enough RINO's vote for it and it passes. So after the midterms, Trump will have a RINO free congress.

tl;dr Either beaner removal or RINO hunt. Either way, Trump wins and takes no blame.

Balkanization when?

I would say somewhere around 2030-35.

are there any minorities in alaska? that seems to be the place to be

Ten dollars you ain't seeing again. You could have spent it on something more useful. Go back to your rotting home goon.

Why am I laughing so hard when I know I should be vomiting?

I know, am happy as this means, RACE WAR draws closer.

Get a load of these faggot pigs in NY.

archive.fo/q3gFg

Look how brazen the cunts are, just announcing that they're aid criminals. It must not be illegal when they do it. The crazy thing is, they're doing this to cuck for votes when none of these beaners fucks can even vote.

There's a fuck ton of pseudo-mongol ice gooks called Eskimos, other than that no, not really. It's too cold for niggers and spics.

Jew York City. Did you expect anything less?

stop switching ip's so i can filter your goon ass

Look m8, if you can't block the troll because of IP switching STOP FUCKING FEEDING IT YOU RETARD!

Sorry you feel that way. I guess its because, and as I stated earlier, I dont really care for the left or the right. Thats a rigged game where everyone is bought and paid for. Thats why I liked Trump, truly a man who cannot be bought. Intentions or no, I've just always felt the geo-political social-economic era we are in was fucked before any of us was born. I just accept that fact and hope for anything else that could be better. Trumps intentions are pure enough, but end of the day he is trying to fix something that is utterly beyond repair. And for that reason I stand by my last comment.

That is some high-level kikery right there, holy shit.

Yes, actually. A surprising amount of beaners and illegals. Alaskan government gives free stipends to anyone living there. The shitskins in Alaska are the most gibs-oriented of their kind.

Don't you mean ban? I know it's you, kampfy. Maybe you should have done it before I blew you the fuck out?

But kek, pride and butthurt tend to get the best of us, I know lmao

I just like to shit on goons yourself. Go take your hormones elsewhere.

I hear the Russians up there can be fucking shits when they go into town.

No need to be sorry. I reject the phony kike paradigm of left versus right as well. I hate commies and cuckservatives equally. They are both tools of the jew.

Can't be any more shit than the niggers and beaners who migrate there to soak up gibs.
It would be nice to be one of them, though. I've seen their little communities.

Sure thing champ ayy lmao

Might be worth your time contacting those folk.

LOL

TRUMPCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IRK? LMAO THEY ARE SO ASSBLASTED

CHESSCUCKS BTFO

They probably wouldn't accept me.
The difference being is that I respect the Russians enough not to disturb them, and value their own unique way of life and people over my own desires.

8ch.net/pol/res/10555175.html

i wonder how many shareblue people are posting in this thread

enough to completely derail the conversation apparently

Not that Russians are that great, anyway. Highest abortion and drug use in europe, and all that. I respect their soldiers and martial artists, the rest are pure cancer.

Just remember: no matter how hard you shill, you'll still be completely powerless tomorrow.

I'll say it again since this is a new thread but
I just dont' get the narrative here, its really confusing, did you want daca rescinded or not. who gives a fuck about some tweet, or his words, his actions spook louder, and it got rid of daca. Now congress can show the American people just how much they care about us.

When did it become hip to virtue signal again?

So we'll get stuck with DACA. Because for all the talk of we don't have to worry they won't be able to get anything done, they sure do seem quite capable when it comes to fucking over White Americans.

Anyone who has been paying attention already knew where we stood in their eyes. Don't think we need to keep 800,000 illegals to prove what should have already been known. No thanks.

yes, and even my white libshit friends, who aren't full cuck on immigration, but also want some decent health care reform are picking up on this and realizing that its bullshit. They are just waking more people up at this point, its inconsequential. They are going to push whites to the brink. Its only going to blow up in their face.

The year the internet went to shit.

Whites have been pushed to the brink for the last 70 years. The hard-hat riots, spraying down of niggers marching for "civil rights", even outright bombings; whites resisted FAR more in the 60's and 70's, and the kike-run machine marched right over them. There is no appetite for revolution among domesticated white Americans, and that's what it'll take for anything to change.

It's always been hip to virtue signal in America. This country was screwed when the Second Great Awakening combined enlightenment values with christcuck universalism. Anons like to claim that the university system in America was "co-opted" in the 60's. Utter nonsense. The university system was co-opted in the early 1800's.

There's only so much weight that Aryans can carry to maintain peace.
I have shrugged at this point.

No, but we thought he'd fucking keep his word about sending illegal immigrants back to their home country. That was his fucking promise, that was one of his key policies. If he backs out on that, it's as if he signed the TPP.

oh fuck off with that blackpill bullshit, you can only push a man down and take everything away from him so long until he has nothing left to lose, that man becomes more dangerous then anything in the world.

POSTING IN A DEMORALIZATION SHILL THREAD!

D Americans, Cucked Again!

Spoken like a true shitskin beaner.

Just making fun of the retards who try to make that argument. Usually they're in Holla Forums, but there's a huge amount on Holla Forums as well, they especially get triggered when I post the Southernstein one.

Did Obongo compromise when he unconstitutionally instated DACA? Do kikes compromise as they fill your nation with savage shitskins and replace you?

trump can literally do nothing wrong according to Holla Forums, i doubt anyone here cares

world-series1.blogspot.com/…….

Reminder that this is why non whites need to be completely excluded from any healthy white society. Even the snivelling uncle toms will eventually resort to the "fuck yt" mindset when somebody triggers them.

Never seen the "at least I still have the constitution" meme put this succinctly. All of that hoopla over this? It's fucking amnesty and they're not even getting rid of the program itself.

Lel, the shill got triggered so hard that he broke

This. The left will be more supportive towards trump now so in the end it is worth it. Also don't forget that the POC that he allows to stay will be much more likely to vote for him in the next elections.

HonestlyI just think these cucks are salty that this master chess move will instantly gain at least 800k more voters for trump.
STAY SALTY LIBCUCKS! 8 MORE YEARS!

thats it for me. lets pray for ww3 so we can start the next civil war

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956

This is a leaked conversation between Donald Trump and Stephen Miller that was posted Monday on cuckchan. It shows that Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal for Congress giving him everything on his immigration platform.

The convo mentions how Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal with getting his immigration platform through. The statement from the WH today mentioned that they want comprehensive immigration reform, IE the wall, RAISE Act, ,E-Verify, etc. We then see these tweets of Trump encouraging Congress to come up with some type of solution to DACA, and that should they fail in 6 months, he will "revisit" the issue.

He's prepared himself two outs. Either he gets his immigration platform and has to take an amnesty deal with it, which he will attempt to spin as him compromising on something as opposed to straight up flip-flopping, or he won't get that and DACA is screwed, where he can then blame an inept Congress. He's already mentioned that he will not sign any type of DACA legislation unless his agenda is also attached to it, implying that he doesn't simply want to give amnesty for nothing. It appears that he is willing to stomach a DACA deal if he gets everything he wants. It also appears that he expects Congress to fail to deliver and to, by passing the buck to them, absolve himself of blame.

The events of today match up well to the sentiment displayed in that conversation that was posted Monday. Whoever that guy that leaked the convo is may in fact be credible, but he will clearly require further observation to see if he's actually legit.

Personally, I think this is a terrible idea and I'm not even certain why he's entertaining it. He's criticized Reagan for doing this very same thing in "Art of the Deal".

average trump supporter
buy hey, i'm not an intergalactic chess mastermind

You are as dumb as a fucking brick. Kill yourself.

>(((comprehensive immigration reform)))
I got duped into voting for a fucking neocohen, god damn I've never been this demoralized. I hate to be a blackpilled faggot, but christ, every single day just hurts so much.

It was a joke. The punchline is that there are people here right now who hold these kind of thoughts, they might not go full cuckold like my post but they get just as retarded with their mental gymnastics.

I really appreciate that not one person has told either OP or the other shills the stylometric identifier they're giving themselves away with.

There is nothing wrong with seeing the world for what it is. Party politicsis a shell game and the candidates put forward are always puppets. Everybody here seemed to know this before the election so I don't understand why it is suddenly classed as being "blackpilled". Once you realise that party politics is a sham you can focus your energy on actions that are actually useful. It's a good thing.

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF
Wtf i hate drumpf now. Now that you shills have repeated the exact same shit for over a year, i changed my mind and will finally vote for Hillary. Congratulations.

His tweet makes it clear that he wants to help the "dreamers", but he wants to do so legally.
He's always implied mass immigration from Mexico is a-okay as long as it's done legally.

You shouldn't even joke like that user, you know the old meme about how a place that has people pretending to be retarded will be eventually be populated by actual retards? I guess calling Trump the God Emperor and savior of America was memeing a little irresponsibly.

He knows very well they won't come to an agreement.

kek

And if they do, I'm sure you'll come up with some other excuse to justify you sycophantic shilling.

You are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums. You don't get to shut down an entire discussion just becauseyou dont like it. Hide the thread if it triggers your cognitive dissonance.

But where is the fun in that?

The one thing I'm thankful for is whether unknowingly or not, Trump accelerated white identity politics so even if he accomplishes nothing at all, we have many, many more people who have been awakened to a problem, most of which aren't going to be appeased by these same kike tricks.

God back to T_D asshole.

Notice how they always project? How they cannot stand when someone laughs at their bullshit? How they absolutely have to reply whenever someone posts something that's not in 100% agreement with them? They especially hate when you just laugh at them, and they get upset when you won't address them directly.

He also showed us that the white masses are ready for change. Even if he isn't delivering on his promises he was elected because people thought he would clear out all illegal beaners and build a wall. The people are ready for change, we just have to make sure that they aren't led into kosher cuckservative politics. Redpilling normalfags is the most important task that we can actually achieve right now.

Tearing down false idols like Reagan is a good way to start, it's also a good way to redpill on the typical way cuckservatives handle these issues so they know it when they see it, such as this. Been seeing many more outraged people even in the normalfagsphere, even Trump has taken notice if that cuckchan leak is to be believed. He has to be held accountable, thinking everything is a chess move is going to accomplish nothing.

I hate you more than any other pleb in the US. They think the congress is merely behaving in an unamerican fasion because they think americans want it that way. They think the threat is over because bush or obama is no longer president. I dont give a fuck about the government compared to the threat of the kikes.

Thanks for the blackpill, agent.
I love Shillary now.
Jeb! 2020.

GOP Congress won't pass amnesty since they would like to actually keep their jobs and Trump knows this

samefag, sameshill, different vpn, same cancer.

Remember leftpol trying to convince themselves that Trump was really communist? That was fun

Yeah, next time it'll be for real.

>(((1)))

First reply, every time.

fug!

Remember when Holla Forums convinced itself that trump was the great white hope and abandoned most of the ideals that they previously held? How's that working out for you?

You faggots say that about anyone who doesn't mince words about the JQ.
That's where PRcucking gets you.

Despite the obvious consensus cracking you're trying here (1), what exactly would those ideals be anons supposedly abandoned?

Psst… hey kid , Wanna shoot up some politicians?

This is exactly what happened to reagan.
Also

Why don't you address the subject matter instead of derailing then?

It sounds ridiculous, until you look at Trump's tweets and the WH statement, saying that Congress can now "legalize DACA" and that children should not be punished for the mistakes and crimes of their parents. He's clearly waffling on this.

Today we observe a redditor's facade slipping.

dbl

spacing

a

newfag

go back to leddit kike, DotR soon. i cant wait to fuck with your people

Trump is not the white messiah, guys - he's just the better option to bide us time.

NOW is the time to stock up on food (canning, gardening, hunting, etc.), guns, and ammo. War descends soon upon us all, and you MUST have your shit together, for your sake as well as the sake of the white race as a whole.

(((Associated Press))) just giddily announced that white Christians supposedly have dropped below 50% in this country - whereas we reportedly used to be 80%. Get to stockpiling, get to fucking your women, and git gud!

Is this the designated shills shilling shills thread?

(((JIDF))), please!

Holla Forums was never good

You CIA/MOSSADniggers need to wake up earlier if you're going to try to D&C on muh Holla Forums, niggers!

This.
The only solution to evil we face is to deport every hook nosed bageldog back to hell where they belong.

Dubs confirm this thread is
DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

you don't understand OP, it's just chess
all chess
:^)

Yeah, shills. I'm sure amnesty is just around the corner.
It's not like king nigger had to create DACA because he couldn't get anything close to amnesty passed and he tried really hard.

kek

This will be used to get funding for the wall.

All of what you mentioned still exists here, just in a lesser amount. The elections brought a massive change because for the first time people here saw a light, a way out of demoralization into a path of hope and winning. Many anons now focus more on the current political events because recent happenings produced a prime time opportunity to wake up normies in a massive scale, but that doesn't mean anons have changed their values, their focus just shifted from internal into more external actions. Also, the Alt-Kike civic cucks are mostly newfags who have yet to turn NatSoc, but are not the majority of the userbase. Just keep calling them out.

The anti Trump posting however, is pure enemy shilling. Doesn't even matter if Trump is for real or not, don't trust him, don't like him, alright, but the massive white community his election produced, and the white normies he woke up is a massive win for NatSocs, all of his supporters are 100 times more easier to redpill than anyone else, and there are millions of them, no one can deny this. Every minute Trump exists, the more he wins, the more whites are shifted to our direction. Even afterwards, the normalfags who have witnessed this election will never ever trust kike media again. Shills want to destroy the white Trump supporters because of the danger they pose, they are a massive white redpillable collective and the great opportunity for us, and this is why shills actively shill against him and his community.
Trump is the best stepping stone to the right we could hope for, and you must be either a total nigger or shill to not get this.

Checked
kek irl that fat thing was too fat for cpr
IT DIDNT DODGE SO WELL

Is he really "giving" them anything? Is there actually a way for him to stop congress from making retarded laws without sending the military in?
They don't need his permission to fuck the country up.

Illegals are being deported in record numbers, illegal crossings area already down by 80% and there are more than enough of your subhumans to deport until DACA runs out in 2019 (DACA are 800k out of 11-30 millions).

You sound pretty angry. It's almost like you were proven wrong or something.

Are "dreamers" currently being deported in this new 6 month period?

this is important

They can never explain why so many want to get in to Angrywhitemenistan.

If they are wrong the mods wouldn't need to delete the majority of their posts.

While I will remain skeptical of this idea, I believe that Trump is forcing congress to out them selfs in front of the American voter ahead of the midterm elections to build a case against them. They have a choice between ignoring Houston and keeping illegals in, which the majority are angry about, and not having it go through and not get something they want to be law. It's not 1488d chess, it's a basic Trump political move. How is this hard to understand? I feel this whole thread is actually filled with idiot shills trying to force a divide where none could be formed. A man hands you a loaded gun, you can either shoot it or disassemble it and give it back. While they're trying to reassemble it, you go do what you were going to do. If it goes off its their fault and only they can take the blame.

They had better fucking be

I don't see how that would be anything but a paradise. Crime would still exist, although at 1% of what it was in US. It would only contain the most advanced and creative race in the world and a behavior that only serves to spread disease would be banned. This would literally be the closest thing to paradise in the world.

Why are there so many deleted replies?

The better point to drive home is, that even though it's evil racist whitopia the "people of color" STILL show up at the fucking door asking to be let in.
What these jews want is to push access to whites and the spaces they create as a human right.

This is generally how I see it too but the concern I have with the analogy is these people can suddenly become 'gun reassembly experts' on a whim if they choose to be.

My assumption is this is to out the RINOs in congress so they can get primaried. Trump still has veto power too so whatever the hell bill they come up with if they even do so he can claim isn't good enough or not legal, hurts US citizens, etc. He just needs to focus on changing the subject now and get people to stop talking about it. Give congress something to get distracted by while he runs down the clock.

user, there are still real anons around. Its just they started getting jobs and improving themselves. That and TRS just shut down and so did the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack so a large amount if their user base left there and come here. They post without lurking, they only jokingly say they believe what we do, thinking what we say is a joke. This board is flooded with stupid and unread newfaggots who have little respect for board culture. to all you newfaggots here read 'Mein Kamf' then watch 'The Greatest Story Never Told' then read 'Mein Kamf' again, you'll begin to understand

Seriously all you newfaggots have to lurk and do your fucking reading before even coming close to posting. The rule is lurk two years because that's how long it will take you to read up, research, and then understand.

They were getting deported a while go, so yes

If this is a real place then everyone there should be deported.

trs is still there dude and so is the DS.

Exactly. If he grants them amnesty, dems will spin it as if they "persisted" to the point where Trump had to do it.
Handing it off to congress with a six month delay is brilliant. Any gop who votes in favor of keeping them here will be voted out in 2018. If dems do nothing about it, they will share equal blame on the issue.

>>>/reddit/

he's setting congress up for a hardfall
in order to consolidate control he needs to delegitimize them
DACA is unconstitutional so if congress votes for something unconstitutional he can VETO it and show them to be the traitors they are

Learn how to read, kike.

It was unconstitutional when the nigger did it. It wouldn’t be if congress did it.

satan you know as well as I do that congress is to uphold the constitution
wait for reichstag 2.0

The only testicles Pence hooks up to a car battery are his own and the Trumpenprolitariat cheer him on, because they think that he's playing 33D Chess.

There's also a place called Mexicali

It's funny the salt-left were thrown a bone so they could save a bit of face and fix their fuck-ups but they choose to double down on stupid. This is why the beaners are being kicked out, they cannot follow through with their civil and societal obligations.

Is anyone surprised this semiphile double-crossed his core supporters?
DONNY-T WILL NOT WIN 2020
His core will abandon him and he'll have to spend like mad for a sub-par meme machine to replicate us, and the left hordes will overwhelm his re-election chances (while the nationalist core sits back and lets it happen, already prepared for what's to come).

MODS ARE FAGS

This is one of many reasons why I call Abrahamism cancer.

Not using that shitty cuckchan meme here, in all seriousness what is "I will revisit this issue!" supposed to even mean?

(((YOU))) REALLY DO GLOW IN THE DARK, THERE, (((JIDF))) CUCKSHILL. DON'T WORRY, ONCE WE GET RID OF THE NIGGERS HERE, WE'LL EXPORT THEM TO JIZZRAEL SO (((YOU))) TOO CAN CELEBRATE 'DIVERSITY' AS YOUR STRENGTH.

I always see that car shot, but I personally think this shot is much better.

Get your cock sucked by moshie, semiphile.
I have but one home.

YEAH, AND IT'S JIZZRAEL, YOU GLOW-IN-THE-DARK (((MOSSADNIGGER)))!

Anyone else notice the Shriners sticker on that truck?

just a (((coincidence)))

DAILY REMINDER: THERE'S GOOD REASON WHY CHRISTIANS, ESPECIALLY ORTHODOX/CATHOLIC, ARE FORBIDDEN FROM JOINING SATANIC/KIKED (((FREEMASONRY)))

You're assuming the cuckservatives who survive the midterms will come to heel. They could very well do what happened in Sweden a while ago, where every party that wasn't SD united together specifically to block SD from gaining any governmental influence.

If Trump republicans fail to win a majority, which is likely, or fail to whip the remaining republicans into shape, we could very well end up with Pelosi as our speaker again.

absolutely

No they aren't you fucking semite cunt.

you masonic cunt
didnt you get the memo from George Washington? the jacobins and false illuminists took it over

No moishe, no matter how much you try and ruin the last vestige of white camaraderie, you will never take over.

Hi, kike puppet.

as if I'd want to

It is not white and never has been.

I'm sure your in depth knowledge trumps personal experience in lodges any day moishe.

Still getting your application turned down hebe? Bummer.

Thanks for admitting that your organization is inherently kiked. Reported.

Reported.

hahahahahaaa

These faggots really can't see how that kike agenda was pushed and rebuked. Cherry picking isn't just a problem with the salt-left, you alt-kikes are masters at it.

(((personal experience in lodges)))
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hitler.html

live in ignorance

You mean how during that time they attempted to invade? Yeah. We know. Time moves on levi, the masons are a bit more particular about who they allow in now. Hence the ass-mad kike's in the thread.

sure

I bet you enjoyed that film didn't you Chaim? What was your favourite part, the interracial romance, the ebul nahtzee huntong or the hotler assassination?

I preferred the hunt, moishe.

Semiphilic lemming found.

christianity predates judiasm
we've had dozens of threads about it

Wasn't the only excuses for this cuck be so pro Israel was that he was hardline on immigration

Rats predate the plague, we had many deaths because of it.

The only way that statement makes sense is if you think Christianity=Jewing*Hellenism. Let me make this clear, you do not get Christianity out of Hellenism without Jewing*_ it. :^)

Why would want they attempt to invade an organization they controlled and created, kike?
>>>/polarchive/558

masonry is a shite

Nice strawman.
But seriously now, that's really funny, considering (((who))) actually spread it. The rats were carriers, not causers.
Medieval (((biowarfare))).

Seen that bullshit before. You don't see that in lodges. That was created by a few kikes trying to end the masons. There was a huge push and a lot of the crap (((managed))) to make it into publications.
Continental (((freemasonry))) is the kiked D&C.
Literally none of it was a mason rite.

Because it is tangible proof that their shilling isn't working. It's also possible their pay gets docked if their superiors see that their shills aren't getting results.

Where the fuck do you retards even come from? I don't even care that I'm giving the game away, if you're going to shill at least put in the bare minimum of effort to learn to type like us, it's fucking annoying to look at otherwise.

For those actually interested, take a look at the differences and which branches of masonry fall under the CONTINENTAL umbrella. These are the liberals and kikes that wanted to ruin everything. They even pushed for that fucking separation of church and state and the removal of the grand architect(GOD) from the rites and vows.
If you see ORIENT in the lodge moniker, it's a kike lodge under the continental branch.

Based hwhite Scottish Rite. Churchill, FDR, and Washington, not Hitler and National Socialism okay.

Nope don't trust but look into the actual differences rather than try and throw the same blanket over all. I mean, look at how the kikes are trying to call everyone on the right a nazi. Same kind of kike bullshit.

But hey, keep dancing to their D&C.

Holly shit fuck off you kike shill.

D&C from what masonnigger? Practically every goy collaborator with the Jews was a Freemason, pre-, during and post-World War II.

who the fuck calls it that? Seems like nothing more but a pathetic attempt to fit in

there is some meta meta shilling going on in this thread

are you the same guy who always makes a bunch of posts in these threads accusing people of sucking trumps dick? what's up with you and the blowjob references? on average it's like at least three times per post that you mention some form of fellatio. what's the longest amount of time you're able to go without thinking about dick sucking in one way or another?

He's a kike, 'cocksucker' is one of their internal go-to insults. Same with OP for that matter.

Better start believing in shill threads, you're in one.

What's funny is if Trump sign amnesty into law or creates another executive amnesty he'll have done more damage to the white demographic than Obama. It's obvious he wants congress to pass amnesty so he can get the issue out of his hands.

If congress passes amnesty it'll be by an extremely narrow margin. They won't be anywhere near a 2/3 majority to override a presidential veto. When Trump signs amnesty into law it's all on his hands. But I expect people will defend amnesty.

I have more trust in congress to fail to pass amnesty than I have trust in Trump to keep his promises. The houses needs to flip 10 more Republicans to get amnesty through. 10 Republicans that are up for re-electon in 2018. It's pretty much 50-50 chance whether it gets through the House. If amnesty reaches Trump's desk he's guaranteed to sign it. So the only thing stopping amnesty is the House. The Senate and president are ready to approve it.

Bump

And millions of migrant locusts still just sitting on his political crops because the legislation will actually be in place.
Do you realize how annoying it is to fully remove a piece of legislation after it's been put in place? That was one of the issues with removing ACA, is that it had so many bizarre extra facets that once it was put in place you may as well have put any associated system under a spiderweb of red tape. Once DACA is in place, it's in place. Even if it's removed the effects will still be there because of a combination of new loopholes and sheer difficulty of getting the now-half-legal fuckers out of the country.
Think in terms of the real fucking world, and not politics for once in your goddamned life. We supported Trump because he supported our views during the election. Not the other way around. America has hit a racial point where compromise and whatever Trump may consider "deal making" is becoming less and less feasible with every day, and frankly the systems put in place to support the original majority-white population will totally collapse under the stress of 8:1 birthrates from every Pedro and his 20-member extended family tunneling in. That's how a country becomes Brazil, which is the real end goal of kike manipulators. Political plays like this are just a stopgap to them, not the endgame.

Also, what the fuck is with the "revisit" phrasing? What is he going to be able to do then that is so different from what he could pull off right now?

This is heads, flip again, tails, I lose.

The rest I get is just your liberal strawman bullshit but like. Who the hell actually LIKES "thug culture" or "lyin' press"? I mean even the left accuses right wing press of lying constantly and as far as I've been able to tell the left wants me to think niggers are guud bois that dindu nuffin, not thugs.

What makes you think this
Trump's normie base wants spics out because they took our jerbs not because Trump's base is raaaaaycist.
They're civnat cucks but the spics getting amnesty is even worse than them being illegals because it means the spics are going to take even more jobs

no more fake genocides, just real ones.