Did that Fire Emblem Fates fan translation ever get finished?

Did that Fire Emblem Fates fan translation ever get finished?

And Fire Emblem general I guess. Post lewds and waifus.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UZgD9EmW
serenesforest.net/category/pre-release-news/vestaria-saga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man fuck fire emblem.
You know what fire emblem is?
My shitting game.
I play the GBA ones while i'm taking a shit, when i'm finished taking a shit i suspend them and continue on my next shitting session.
That's all they're good for.

I'm not kidding either, by now i associate FE completely with taking a big fat shit.

Yeah. Game's still bad though. Half the content is DLC locked. Luckily, 3ds piracy.

You must go pretty regularly then?

Wouldn't you need 3DS piracy to even patch the shitty english version with the translation anyway.

To play the patched version? Yes.

DLC translation is never ever. Campaign translations are there though.

>my face when Fire Emblem localization will forever be remembered as the day people started taking steps to learning JP

fucking cuckolds

Save it for your circlejerk you deluded faggot

Who is/are the best Nu-Fire Emblem girl/girls and why is it Tharja and/or Camilla?

The new team of translators are still working on it. But, the three campaigns are ,for the most part, completely done. So far the new team translated the first gen conversations, most of the my castle stuff, all of the females petting lines, about half of the male petting lines, and looking over the three campaigns again for any spelling errors + other bugs. They haven't released any new patches yet because they're making sure that the new translation is as close to the moon version as possible. So the fan translation is moving at a slow but steady pace.

Life is suffering.

Top tier taste.

So I know the translation is shit, but is the game itself at least still worth playing if I can get it cheap without nintendo getting any money for it?

I miss Fire Emblem before it became a shallow waifu simulator.

Yes, with the restoration patch all the campaign is complete, the missing support conversations can be found on the pastebin
FE Fates is perfectly playable, but definitely not for buying the NA version

Yes, but get Conquest.

kamui and carmilla are pretty nice

Thanks. And more Tharja 4U.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking and playing Nu-Fire Emblem as long as you never give NOA any of your money.

Persona Tharja Bump
Curious; How is that Fire Emblem Persona game, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE? Is it a decent game? Or just weeb shit garbage?

Did they go to Mexico?

Got anymore user? I just wanna see female Corrin getting bullied and raped for by someone. I don't understand why this is so hard to find

It looks like shit, but I do have a morbid curiosity to play it and see how bad it is. One of these days I'll have to homebrew my Wii u, just so I can play that fire idol game.

What has been said is that it's gameplay is a good way to pass the time until P5 comes out but if I remember correctly; the story is utter shit.

If it hadn't been for Treehouse, I might've given that shit a try just for Beruka.

I thought the old team dropped it because they werent happy that people were more excited about that instead of what NoA shat out?

They gave the job to a new team a little after they said such stupid shit.

pastebin.com/UZgD9EmW

You made me do it user….careful what you wish for.

Its not even weebshit garbage, its just garbage.

I'm glad I don't have a waifu.

I hope his friends won't let him live that gig down.

sad what happened to the IP.

Most fun JRPG combat in a long while, okay characters, garbage story that's basically just Persona-lite and suddenly veers off into a love letter for Shadow Dragon near the end, length felt just about right. I played it with the uncensor patch and don't regret the experience, held me over nicely since I plan to just import P5.

Oh nice, you gonna talk about patches or ideas for the next games? Favorite Lords, maybe?

Ah, waifushit, of course. Nu-Fire Emblem? Is that the new, dankest way to call it nowadays with the hip kids? Goddamn.

lmao

You sure showed me, sport.

found a shit ton of used copies of Fates to lazy to do the shit for my 3ds.

And holy fuck the translation is fucking terrible gameplay is fine but holy fuck that translation is literally cancer as fuck. I could not play thru it so I was able to return it.

like holy fuck and the voice acting we've got trouble happens more way more then once, and support cons were literally made me not give a shit about them.

literally the only redeeming part of the game was the gameplay of conquest which brought it back somewhat to the challenge style which was pretty fun but everything else was just terrible

Wesnoth.

fire emblem is the least interesting strategy rpg of all time

Anyone have a prepatched CIA of the fan translation?

… …

………….

wag

What happened with that anyways? Was it supposed to be a joke, was it just an unfinished support conversation, what the fuck happened?

I wonder if Nintendo got the memo that even people who don't care for censorship were upset with how shit the translation for Fates were.

to me it came off as a bad joke. Unfinished dialog in translated games usually uses very clear indicators like brackets where dialog should be and a description of the dialog happening and the tone, even questions at times that translators may want to ask the original devs. Putting in a series of ellipses is both unclear and a wasted effort for palceholder text.

They either felt it was too dark or mature for their audience or they wanted to portray the characters as Batman

this seems to be a recurring theme with nintendo recently don't make it dark or mature but japan can get the clearly uncensored pretty dark shit stuff but with western translations they get gutted with a sunshine and candy treatment. they do know kids aren't buying their shit anymore right?

NoA's "translators" only care about lining their pocket with every useless change they can bill their parent company for. They don't get royalties, so as long as the series sells enough to continue they don't give a fuck.

which is kinda of funny when people do it better and for free.

Lol no. NoA, NISA, and 8-4 are saving me hundreds while I work on my backlog though.

Both are truly the greatest, but I'm partial to Camilla because Lucina is my waifu in awakening

user…

i like me some semen demons, but not at this cost

Translation patch editor here, pretty much has it right. We're using outside fan translations to help speed up progress on the supports, but those are usually so full of errors and mis-translations that we end up having to do it ourselves, anyway. And with a few hundred files to go through, it's been a slow process. But things are getting done on a daily basis, so it'll get done eventually.

I wish there were more breast-related booru tags so I could find more images like that first one easier

Good luck.

You waifufags need to hurry up and die already

Happy Birthday to best girl and best waifu

Is there any sort of pastebin file or whatever with a dump of the raw translated text? I was thinking of making my own personal patch, along with one for "Lunatic+".

How bad was the story in TMS#FE? Can Someone ITT give me a summery of TMS#FE's story?

>MFW (Last pic related)
That trailer still to this day one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life.

Keep up the good work translatorfag. The old team and your new team did a far more better job with Fate's translation than whatever Memehouse shitted out.

No dubs 4U and have more Tharja + Camilla.

Man I'm still in love with 7.
Part of me wants a remake of it to tie it more to 6 but the rational part makes me realize that this is a bad idea even if almost the entire cast gets killed offscreen anyways.

You say that like any of the FE players ever talks or posts anything about her.

BELKA STRONK
RECLAIM RIGHTFUL NOHRIAN CLAY
HOSHIDAN SCUM GET OUT

Not exactly, but it's pretty easy to convert the patch files into readable text files.

Search for "Fire Emblem Archive Tool" on Github and download the latest release. Then, find the "m" folder in the patch and drop the whole thing into the program you just downloaded, and it'll spit out a bunch of text files. Delete everything else and you have your dump.

If you're serious about wanting to try your own patch, then I recommend searching for "FEITS" while you're on Github, as well.

I bump this thread just to spite you

God I wanna do her from behind.

Why?

The waifus are in there so retards incapable of beating it on lunatic have something to do.

But why can't lunatic mode also be harem mode too?

I want my dick in between Tharja's tits.

Here, have a high res

Belka is nice. She made a good Warrior/Bezerker. I made her fuck Cyrus, he fixed her right up.

FEif as a whole is a shit
FE is dead
Long live Kaga
serenesforest.net/category/pre-release-news/vestaria-saga/

Best waifu bump

Or really just the game+dlc+official patch+translation patch

Just finished up the monshou no nazo playthrough. Book 2 took me longer than I thought it would, but camus, feena, sheeda, and the 3 unstoppable Pegasus knights helped out quite a bit.

Although I plan on playing holy war next, I'm curious if there's anything good in the rom hack department. I know that usually they're shit, but I heard of one called staff of ages that seems cool. Anyone know of any good fire emblem rom hacks for either the GBA or SNES series? Or hell, does anyone know if tearring saga is worth a shot?

Also, does anyone know if this "nu-fire emblem" bullshit will ever die down without taking the series itself with it? I wasn't exactly expecting much when I played awakening and fates, but I was still pretty disappointing.

Superior kaga gameplay right here, FE4 is truly a strategic marching simulator through plains, forests, snow forests and deserts. Backtracking made for so many strategic opportunities.

Nostalgiafags should off themselves

Then go back to playing your 90's gems and leave us
People like you just pretend to like a series when they only absorb the minimum information about the new titles, clinging to delusions about quality in 20 year old games.

So do you know anything about romhacks or not?

Assume you're talking to people who bought the game, the same type of faggots who bought overwatch and undertale. These people don't care how bad the product is or who's selling it, they just want to be able to feel like they're "in." These people have no principles and no self-respect, they just want to latch on to the next pretty thing that everyone loves sperg about.

I'm going to start playing Genealogy of the Holy War, any tips?

I will never forgive them for falling apart after Radiant Dawn came out. Never.

Don't neglect your horsemen.

There's Binary, Remix (AKA Inflation), several different bloodlines hacks of my favorite are Genealogy of Nier and Tordo ~another~. There's a shitton of good FE4 hacks. A couple of odd ones too, webm related.

This thread needs more Tharja. Let's do that.

What does Holla Forums think about the best romance in Awakening know as Tharja x Robin?

needed more dialogue and content in general they all did

Conquest is solid.

No it isn't, corrin is too big a faggot in any of them for any of them to be solid

I'm a bit behind on all this, does anyone have a link to the latest version of the fan translation/support convo pastebins?
Does the patch work with US versions?
If it does, will it restore removed content like the swimsuits?

Tear Ring Saga is pretty fucking great and is the real continuation of Kaga's work, not the bastard imitation that calls itself Fire Emblem on portable console.

The fan translation patch only works for JP If, but there's a content restoration patch as well. Check out the Fan Projects section of the Serenes Forest forums for information and download links for both.

Ah, okay. Does the restoration patch have text data for story/support in it (to fix Saizo/Beruka support)or just the swimsuits and massage code?

If not, I assume I'd need a rom of the american version to "re-translate" the game, correct?

Pretty standard Persona fare, slightly stupider than usual.

Pretty much: The Fire Emblem world was destroyed by an evil dragon. Apparently everyone died, and their vengeful, amnesiac ghosts are haunting Tokyo and possessing people in the entertainment industry. (Because singing and dancing has its origins in rituals from the old-timey days, every kind of performance art can summon/power-up spirits.)

A few of these ghosts remember their identities because of plot convenience, and fuse with a bunch of goofy Japanese teens, basically becoming their personas.

Our heroes fight the evil ghosts and try to discover who's controlling the ghosts, all while trying to rise to the top of the idol industry and having "deep" discoveries about themselves and the world, like "wow, it's important to say what you really mean!" and "singing is fun!"

At the end, our heroes are able to save the world with a combination of killing a dragon and singing an especially silly song, followed by everyone somehow going back to their own world (even though it was supposedly destroyed and they were all ghosts. Apparently they got better.)

It's a pretty middle-of-the-road JRPG. It wouldn't get nearly as much hate as it does if Nintendo hadn't stupidly 1) censored it, and 2) initially called it Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

Easily the best thing about the game: Tsubasa's tits. So naturally NOA tried to remove them as much as possible.

Soontm

Why would you waifu Tharja? She's abusive.

The content and dialogue was fine in Awakening :^)

>mfw reading the spoilers (last pic related)
Where the writers of TMS#FE on drugs or something?

No, Tharja is not abusive. She can love others and has a little bit of a caring side to her.

I've got a question about Fire Emblem 13, it's about the character Nowi.

As you know there's a marriage system in that game, where the playable characters can pair up and produce offspring that also becomes playable.

Now Nowi can get married too and that's what I find very disturbing. While the game states that she's multiple centuries old and a dragon, it's still…

I mean, look at her, she looks like a child. Now just imagine a grown man marrying her. To produce the offspring he would bed her. Lay her down in a mating press. And then insert his large, adult penis into her.

It's awful, just think about how that brute is plunging his cock in her immature child pussy. He pushes it in and out, over and over again, until he ejaculates and impregnates Nowi's small body.

It's sick, and I wonder how Nintendo could even publish something THIS immoral.

(You)

I'll never understand why Nintendo censors games. Sony hasn't censored anything since the PS1 and it made PlayStation into THE jrpg console.

Doesn't Nintendo care about money?

Jesus Christ. That sounds awful. All they had to do was

Fixed just like that, and doesn't completely deviate from the source material like the actual bloody game.

Tharja is ami waifu and love her with all of my heart!!

fixed

Staff of Ages was pretty good. I'd hold off until the guy has part one done, which is soon-ish

Give Sigurd the leg ring and paragon ring on chapter 5
Give Elthin the pursuit ring before chapter 3 ends

and also keep a guide open for getting items. They aren't necessary but they help.

Go back to /feg/ Tharjfag. Don't ruin other boards with your shit

Phila because she had the good sense to die and stay dead.

Fuck every girl in Nu Fire Emblem. They're all shit.

Yeah, but then they wouldn't get the vast audience for J-pop waifufaggotry that clearly exists internationally.

I'm enjoying Conquest quite a bit, didn't think I would.

Also, there sure are a lot armors that show off the female units asses, pretty fucking cool.

Whatever happened to Nintendos old PR guy after all the messages that were revealed?

They went where no man has gone before with otaku pandering; too far.

Oh, what's that? You want me to post more of mai waifu? Sure thing user.

How does one even go too far? Otakufags will eat anything that comes from Japan.

They're unattractive flavor of the month memewaifus that some people (i.e. you) take far too seriously. They're worthless characters and their character designs are vastly inferior to the girls from pre-Awakening Fire Emblem.