JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP, FAM

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP, FAM

X-Files general

The new episode gets 10 Bill Cosbys out of 10, and is bound to cause some asshurt.

It's been a decade since i saw the series, is there a list of all the non-filler episodes?
I like the usual stories but it gets pretty shitty after S5

Just don't watch the season openers and enders.

So they retconned in that CSM raped Scully and that Mulder is a cuck.

Was season 11 really necessary?

twitter salt

It wasn't even the Scully raped by CSM science jizz that bothered me, the fucking Mulder narration, cinematography, straight fast cut schizophrenic editing, what a fucking mess.

Stream when?

Wikipedia episode list used to have little crosses next to episodes that tied into the main plot.
Should still have those.

wewlads

More salt

femitards btfo

the show is based on alien abductions and probing uranus.

The show should be based on alien abductions

Don't talk to me or my partner's son ever again!

Is it really wrong if that father and son had sex?

Wasn't there an episode with a manlet who kidnapped, raped and lobotomized women?

Probably. Not like the current women "fans" would know that since they jumped on the nerd train to like x-files now.

ye, episode 4 of season 4, he didn't rape women, just kidnapped and lobotomized them.

Are there any good scary episodes? The monster-of-the-week episodes were the only good ones.

The X-Files is only scary if you watch it as a kid.

Lel I guess just raping the show wasn't enough for the new season they had to rape best cynic waifu too.

webm?

It's like they all watched Maury Povich for some inspiration before starting the new season.

Oh well, at least he didn't have to raise his baby brother kek

How exactly did they ruin her this season? They focused on Mulder for the first episode. She's literally only in it for 8 minutes.

Whoops thought you said "ruin" instead of rape.
Apologies, but it's my first day here from reddit. Still not used to the jargon :p

huh, can these people literally not distinguish fiction from reality?

Liberals are a weird breed of people.

Thank God I haven't started watching the reboot seasons

If the father was very gentle and careful about it, no, it's perfectly healthy and positive.

I don'/t think it's an inability to distinguish fiction from reality. I think it's an inability to distinguish themselves from anyone and everyone else. They view everything and everyone through the lens of their own self interest and self importance. They only care about x files because there's a woman in it, and they're a woman. That woman was raped. So they act like they've been raped.

bump

They'll apologize when they reveal that CSM converted to Islam.

ok

Interesting point of view user

New episode has Fox & Scully discover the Matrix is real basically and the rich are planning to abandon earth and live in cyberspace forever until Dana shuts down the servers like a bitch.

She tried, but failed

The last episode was a fucking joke. Also why is Mulder so expository this season?

Are the monsters of the week a result of science experiments done by CSM's scientists?

I liked the new episode. I thought the stuff with bringing back the head of the Lone Gunmen as an AI was pretty cool.

Still, of course the baddies of the episode had to be a Russian PMC hackers who were commissioned by the executive branch just to say FUCK DRAMPHHF.

The main-plot is a mess, the best X-files episodes are the self-contained ones.