archive.is/ikmW6

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eppie_Lederer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews jewing jews jewing jew jews jewing
That's american "cinema" alright

Gamergate wo-

It just keeps happening. Who is next?

nothing of value is on the table so who gives a shit?

They're punishing Max for making the elf.

Murrica.

wow, you guys sure aren't trying anymore, Landis may be a fag, but he should maybe consider suing the shit out of Chelsea Van Valkenburg, I'm pretty sure Landis won't be the last guy this will happen to unless that cunt is put in her place once and for all.

Psh whatever guy

i don't know what this thread is about and i see no reason to find out
how far back did zoe have to go to find a picture where she isn't a blimp with a gigantic forehead? she hasn't had that much hair since gamergate started

I wonder what Kike Cucklasa has to say about this.

"At this rate Jay I should start charging this guy rent for living in his head"

But how does a woman whose top achievements in life are, in order: posing nude, pulling crocodile tears constantly and scamming people on patreon, go on to manage to get access to this illustrious inside world of Hollywood?

All she fucking did was see the original tweet by the asian, figure it was Max and pretend she knew all along to gain some attention.

I don't get this goon meme tbh. What does the pinko progressive hacks at RLM and their either condemnation of Max or total radio silence have to do with rent?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eppie_Lederer

I've heard it for years, but retards on here only learned of it recently.
The original is "holding a grudge is like letting someone live rent-free in your head".

It's about legitimate grudges, but regarding the RLM faggots and the retards that obsess over hating them, it's more about resentment that they get paid to be hacks and anons don't.

What was the last goon meme, honestly? I remember rulecuck, but that was ages ago then resurfaced in the last 18 months. Have they had anything else good worth mentioning for a laugh?

I like how he is already considered a sexual predator without a single evidence.

Okay goon

If you click the link inside the archive, their review mostly complains about how problematic the movie is. Most (((critics))) did the same.

This is hollywood not vidya (notice gawker isn’t reporting it) and it’s that dumb fuckers own fault for not firing back on her IMMEDIATELY + threatening a lawsuit. Dipshit probably got told by his dad’s kike lawyer to “say nothing” and listened to him. Dumb emo yid motherfucker.

Zoe Quinn: "I let Max Landis fuck my sloppy butthole back when I was trying to get him to write CRASH OVERRIDE: Teh Movie, but that didn't happen so now the buttfuck was rape."

Well, there goes any potential buddy fantasy cop movie part 2 had.

What exactly is the connection between Van Valkenberg and Landis anyway?

His shriveled cock.

I don't think there is a cock that wouldn't shrivel after being inside of that, you devil you.

Paranoia is the mindkiller, no space for a sense of humor.

sometimes it's the only appropriate response

It's yet another Holla Forums and somethingawful tactic of using a meme that triggered the shit out of them and trying to repurpose it against their enemies. Notice how leftists trying to tell others that they're triggered or are cucks now.

That creature is still around?

LOL?

She recieved public backlash she sadly wasn't bullycided.

Mic journos are her friend.

The sequel still have potential buddy fantasy, minus the (((elf))) characters.

Fucking hell her eyes are terrifying. Plus she has a weight advantage over most humans.

Also why does the dude in the background look like he has pig knuckles for hands? Did fatalat eat his other fingers?

netflix is utter cancer