Missing Thread Case edition

Missing Thread Case edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall, applications for beta now open

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4521127
exhentai.org/g/960759/435a9181e3/
youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600?t=1m7s
compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html
sushifaq.com/sushi-sashimi-info/sushi-item-profiles/sushi-items-uni-sea-urchin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

For those who didn't see the last thread, I finished Neptune's Sachiko Koshimizu costume.

The accessories you see are not included.

I want to redacted with Nepgear while we redacted

Fucked that up the first time.

I find it funny the title is missing

That was intentional of course

Of course, of course

I'm replaying through Re;birth3 and I can't stop thinking how much CH dropped the ball on Peashy. When I first played the game with no knowledge of anything except past games, I thought Peashy was a pretty funny kid that might turn out awesome after growing up. But no, instead that happened, she turned from a funny kid to a stale and cruel joke.

She is ruined potential, a deadend character that can never have any meaningful development, literally never grow in any way both mentally and physically. She's cursed, what was done to her both in the game and outside of it is the cruelest moment of this series ever.

Peashy was the worst mistake CH ever made. All because someone in that company thought an 8-year-old kid would in any way be not annoying and actually fun to watch. Everything that is wrong with her could literally have been fixed by finishing growing up together with IF and Compa before she ate that damn thing. If Plutia and Peashy ever return again in a main-game future installment then I hope CH made the latter a teenager through some sorcery..

Lots of lost potential on Peashy. Hopefully she gets some justice and made to be older.

So pic related then!

I also wish Rei has a prequel game that would really flesh her out as a character since she represents a significant era in vidya. I would be curious to see what Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, 5200, & Panther look liked

Everything can be solved if in the next games someone says this simple line: "Goddesses can freely change their age".

Nothing would change except for Peashy. Neptune would temporally change to look like Adult Nep and then change back, Blanc would change back as soon as she realizes that her adult form also has flat breasts, Vert might temporally turn younger, look through a mirror and role-play as her non-existent younger sister, and Noire would do nothing.

She'll have justice with meme magic

And also if the next game has a bigger wardrobe of clothes for the girls to try on. If they can make VII good, then they ought to make new outfits never seen before

Oh I forgot to mention the Luigified Nepgya

Any further changes to make or is it good as is?

Too bad we can't give her a hat

It's pretty good. Now we just need hats and a Mariofied Neptune

Heres hoping the next game will expand on accessories and add hats.

How would that work? Hue shift everything to red?

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

First for superior goddess Black Heart.

Hue shift everything to red?
Something like that. Pretty much do the same thing you did Nepgya and change that purple on her parka dress to red. I'm sure you could keep some of the blue though

How good is Nepgear's talent at cheering up Onii-chan whenever he isn't feeling like himself?

You fugged up. The thread isn't even searchable with the word "Neptunia" now, and the second half of the thread is missing. But thanks for trying. Put "Neptunia Thread" in the subject field and just copypaste everything from the pastebin

I doubt Peashy would ever return, just like Plutia. They'll just be stuck in that other dimension and forgotten about, in the main games at least.

Cute!

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And I don't really want to get murdered by her to be honest

I did copypaste everything from the pastebin. The other half didn't copy for some reason. It just isn't my day, user

Today I dreamed of going to Gameindustri where I played games with Noire in Vert's clothing before Neptune in Blanc's clothes came and took me away

Please send help immediately.

Also, the thread is still searchable if you just type in Neptun or Neptune. And just pretend the missing part of the OP is part of the missing aesthetic. And if you can't do that, then feel free to bully me

Remember to give your Neps headpats.

When are we getting a game where you can headpat and share ice cream with your Nepfu?

4GO will let us go on a walk with her through the hub city whole holding hands or carrying her. When you pick her up she will react(Nep acts like a little kid, Noire screams she wants you to put her down, and sounds disappointed if you do, Vert ara aras, Blanc is emberassed). And npcs will react to you going around with your Nep by being jealous

Not necessarily, she can age mentally, the circumstances of the game just put her mental growth in stasis.

And frankly there are much worse mistakes CH made in the franchise, even within V itself.

Like Nepgear
Or Neptune
Or Ploot

This is probably just wishful thinking, but if 4GO truly is an SI then I hope this something I can do.I'd hold hands with Neptune all the time. And be lovey dovey with her around the other CPUs

In front of the other CPUs and Makers, user.
It turns into more than just smooching when we're in front of Nepgear private.

The thumbnails remind me of MGR for some reason.

No heavy petting user. You're going to ruin her.

I'll pet her, I'll pet her and call her a good CPU. And I want to "ruin" her. I want to spoil her more than Nepgear spoils her.

How would an all-nighter look with Nepu
How would it look with PH

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the first picture? As far as I'm aware the other RB3 promotional materials are available online in some form, but I've never been able to find a copy of the first one.

Like this. I'm assuming this is what you mean

Nevermind, found it.

Back from sleep. And boy, the threads moved that fast. It still doesn't change that I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear, though.

Thats what I mean with Nepnep, with PH I expected her naked on bed breathing heavy with cum everywhere and expression of pure bliss

Well if you're talking about a lewd all-nighter…

I want to nep that Nepnep while shes playing and reading out loud eroges, preferably something with incest or master/slave relation

And why would you want that?

Because neps are for lewd

Every time you make a silly mistake Nepgear gets punished for it.

i gotta imagine nep would just find the whole ordeal hilarious and keep making ridiculous expressions until her demeanor slips and she goes into some sort of god trance dragging me along where our surroundings fade away and were both in space doing some kind of blissful ritualistic dance while our earthly bodies subconsciously partake in a more carnal intimacy until there is a bright flash and we awaken hours later to a far greater understanding of eachother and maybe a red as a beet embarrassed histy stuffing a contraceptive pill into some pudding to feed to nep

So the old thread just vanished?

I love NepuNowa

Disappeared for about a couple of minutes then reappeared

it went e0001 for a while, but it was still appearing on the catalog, you just couldnt open the thread.

Oh thank god
I panicked for a while

Wow, man. That's deep.

Story time?
Dream time.

So alas, last night treated me to two(2) Nep dreams. The first one was and it was as bizarre and short as it sounds.

>SURPRISE, ITS NOIRE IN VERT'S CLOTHES!
part 2 next post

I do too

Kurome's angry eyes make me feel funny.

You posted the best ones, good job. Also based ge-b.

I bet you'd want her to insult you, continuously, during lovemaking

post neps wearing normal clothes

Yes, she would be taking revenge on my selfish dick.

It helps to have a folder full of Gear.

Part duce.

So after that weird and wacky dream I went [scene missing] then back to sleep a few minutes later. This time I had a darker Nep dream.

>Just started to move when I spot notHistoire moving towards me
>Christmasloli bells and whistlesHistoire looks at me with a concerned face
>The shock was so great that I wake up

And that was just the abridged version, I had to leave out a lot of details too. Also I never felt real fear in a dream for as long as I can remember so this is one of those extra special ones I guess.

You weren't even a girl this time?
Never mind, even worse
You have some very detailed dreams.

Only after marriage.

Its only my Nep dreams that I'm able to draw this much detail. Any other dream is just foggy and full of blanks. I could detail what histy told me about the world and what plans Plutia had for me before the attack as well.

Like I said before these dreams are next level shit I don't get.

Reminder that Nepgear sneaks into her onii-chan's bedroom and does lewd to him every night, whether he wants to or not.

I see a lack of PH, Vert and Rei here.

Even if she did something so lewd to her Onii-chan, who could say no to those eyes when she asks you to take responsibility?

Ignore Hitler-kun.

She could probably easily overpower him with her strength as a candidate.

Nor do I, but your dreams certainly sound interesting.

Somebody say Vert?

oh, my bad

the images… I didn't upload any…..

I suppose, but its pretty weird being a girl 90% of the time. I don't wanna be a literal faggot.

Yo, buddies. Still Alive?

I also see a lack of Compa

Alive and dandy.

What if I always want to ?

You definitely can't. And I definitely would take responsibility.

I would love that, even if 4GO is a literal reskin of SAO Hollow Fragment. I actually liked that game.
I really want to be able to go questing with Uzume and having pillow talk with Nepgear.

Then it'd be consensual. She'll be giving her Onii-chan love either way, so it'd be best if that were the case.

Good man. Taking responsibility is a perfect sign of a true man. Even if she only got pregnant from raping you.

Wrong. It is not rape since, as you said on the same post, it's consensual.

I meant on a universal level. For you, it'd be consensual. For me as well.
But for other people, if they didn't want it, but were forced against their will, if they took responsibility, then they'd also be true men.

I think I'd try to take the kid away and raise it myself if Nepgear was crazy like that, and if I was in a suitable position to do so.

It isn't always craziness. It can happen in a moment where both of you get carried away too much by your desires, despite a lack of protection.

But I was talking about , and for me it probably won't be consensual, because of Noire. Even though Gear is top tier.

Well, Nepgear probably wouldn't do anything crazy to thr child. Let's just say that your pheremones or something emit a strange smell that affects Nepgear's processor set specifically that she just cant control herself around you.

All this Gear talk is disgusting…
Where are the Uzumeposters?
Which one of them wanted to fuck Kurome again?

That was me friend, but I like Geartalk

I'd like to fuck the edge out of Kurome with consensual lovely nepping

Lord, foryive this cretin for he knows naught of what he speaks.

That said, if it had the chance of purifying Kurome, I'd give it to her if Nepgear was okay with it.

GIVE KUROME A 2ND CHANCE

You're Nepfu a shiggy
SIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Geartalk is reserved for those with boredom tier Nep.

All this degenerate Kurome and no decent art.
Feels like rage man.

Cute

I really like the idea of purifying Kurome with some of my white hot sticky fluid inside her.

And her mind would be filled with nothing but thoughts of sex and my dick.

Yes, i really like this idea.

I really like the first two.
There needs to be more.
We also need an Iris Heart vs. Kurome threesome

such a shame that there is ONE artist that likes Kurome and he still has a long road ahead of him

Oh, great, yet another twitter artist.

Why the fuck do artists keep flocking to twitter? It's an absolute bitch to browse and it's shit for community building too.

The sooner he can move away from deviant art trash the better.

I'm kinda surprised how little kurome has gotten even in japan.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4521127

hes already better than 90% of DA though

Why are all the girls in Gameindustri such dykes?

exhentai.org/g/960759/435a9181e3/

BLANC IS THE CUTEST

moar?

ye

yes, just like that, I don't know how it happened but somehow Blanc became my favorite nep and my waifu, and made me realize how much I love the kuudere archetype

Last one only needs a glass next to her hands.

I hear lots of Japanese games have bad translations and censorship when ported to the West.

Is this true? Is it a specific company to avoid or do I need to research every game after it comes out? Are Neptunia games censored? Do I really gotta learn Japanese just to play Nip games properly?

Different companies have different localisation policies. As a rule of thumb, if a game is being brought over by NISA or Nintendo Treehouse, then assume it's been changed from the original material by quite a bit.
Generally, other companies are pretty good. There might be a few liberties they take, but they aren't nearly on as large a level as the two aforementioned companies who seem to have no issue with completely changing character personalities on a whim.
As for the Neptunia franchise, they were originally brought here by NISA, but are now being localized by IFI. Games that they translated are usually infinitely better than NISA games, however Rebirth 2 and 3 were translated by the guy who was translating them at NISA. He changed over to IFI for a while, but then left after those two garmes. Those two games have retranslation projects that the anons here have made which fix his translation.

Yeah, a hell of a lot of Japanese games get shit on by stupid localizations and awful dubs. Fortunately, IFI knows their target audience, so they give you the option to play with Japanese acting.

/nep/ has also been hard at work making retranslations to cure the cancer inflicted upon the series by a one Nick Doerr. All of that information is in the OP.

yes
mostly depends on company, like NISA
no altough
it helps

As someone who is fluent in Japanese, I think the Neptunia games are better in Japanese, and that the translations are slightly subpar. However, this is also in part because some of the things are simply outright difficult to even translate properly: cultural things. There are lots of references and jokes in Neptunia that Westerners would never have heard of, hence your only choice of translating them is to include a note of the source (which Neptunia doesn't do, kinda akin to explaining the joke). In fact, I think even the best translations that IFI has done for Neptunia are still subpar.

As for my own preference, I always play with the Japanese voices in Neptunia (which I think are a hallmark of good voice acting in general) and I strongly prefer playing with Japanese subtitles too, but not all PC ports have re-translation mods available (and those too fan-made because IFI thought it would be funny to REMOVE Japanese texts from a fully Japanese game).

…to continue, I think you will find that some people thoroughly enjoy the English translation and dub, whether because of ignorance or otherwise — I certainly can't blame them for not knowing Japanese — but I would never have gotten so deeply in love with Neptunia were it not for the original voice acting and original script. On that note, you could even say that the translation and dub are considerably worse, but I seem to be about the only one who thinks they're that bad in comparison to the original.

No, the OP is incomplete.

Even if someone knows Japanese doesn't mean they'll understand the cultural memes. If you are culturally aware, then that's fine. Nip version is fine for you. But if I was given a direct translation of a Japanese joke, it would fly over my head, even knowing Japanese.

As far as the dub goes, most people prefer Japanese voices. I only use them when there's more Japanese voices than English ones since I prefer English Compa and Nepgear. Japanese Compa gives me an aneurysm just listening to her. I would prefer to have an option to choose which voice which Nep used so I could make sure Compa was English whereas someone like Noire was in Japanese.

I only want to hear Japanese in my anime games with very few exceptions. This has mostly to do with the awful English voice acting, but also because Japanese voices are more suitable for acting cute.

yeah, OP fucked up, probably panicking from lack of neps

I-it was all apart of my plan and missing aesthetic…!

Just posting these because I like them.

So is there a reason why Planeptune's Basilicom used a derelict Reaper as its base structure?

What?

FUCK.

user you are mistaken, those are out of control Neppers you saw whose purpose is to turn all realities into Nep-dimensions.

Listen man, lets just stay comfy and Nep.

It's all part of Nepgear's plan.

So Nepgear keeps talking about turning Nep Tower into a giant robot, but it technically already is. All she has to do is figure out how to turn it back on.
Just hope that none of them get indoctrinated…
Wait, didn't Gehaburn affect people's minds? Maybe it was forged with it's power core!

I could say something about this, but eh fuck a Mass Effect + Neptunia crossover.

JUST

Certainly IF and CH would be smarter when it comes to choices mattering though, right?

Oh CPU, the terror! In the name of Neptune, let there never be such an ending!

I sure hope so, assuming we are talking about the companies and not the characters.

Well even then they at most would try to inform you of the repercussions of you actions.
But at this point its literally Bethesda tier writing so…

This triggers me harder than NISA does.
Please stop.
AND I had that bug where if you had the DLC you still had prompts to buy the DLC.
I CAN'T TAKE IT.

Also,

Well I mean the DLC for Nep games are just cosmetics and extra characters.

IF/CH would write a story that is far better than Mass Effect so we don't really need to worry about that department. I just want my chpices to actually matter and effect the ending

I feel like like Neptune and Rom and Ram would get distracted by space plants quite easily

>Pick [Blank]
>At the end Nep dies anyway

M. Nep Shekelmalan

Posting cute Gear as a diversion.

Thank you

I warned you

Brother, there is no helping them now.

even if they had meido bikin-

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This is more than just BAD END
This is the fabled CHAOS END

I don't know if I should feel honored or scared.

WE ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Why not both?

Because I can't be honored while I'm scared, and I definitely wouldn't be scared if I'm honored.

It's not like it's impossible to feel honored and scared at the same time. I'd say this is a good moment to feel that way.

And to maybe throw a bit of relief in the mix, I've finally managed to fix the Nep stream for the weekend

>There are no survivors

Well, I'm rather honored since I'm the one who wrote it after all

well I didn't mean that BAD END but that just makes it worse!

Compa wouldn't say there is no hope so I won't but some things do look grim

Even now there is hope for Neps

I want a super mario party styled game
with just Nepgear and the makers during the human end in MK2

CH will never let Nepgear be sole main character of another Nep game due to the people shitting on V-II.
Even though she was the protagonist of V-II for about 60% of the game. They even had to come up and say that Uzume was the main character of the first arc when she wasn't even in most of the scenes revolving around what was up with her world.

Woah woah woah slow down there kiddo, everyone is about to shitpost you to death even though that's the absolute truth.

Does volume 5 of the Neptunia High School light novel come with a card like the previous books? I know I got the Neptune, Noire, Blanc, & Vert cards (and the hot spring) but Nepgear doesn't seem to have one

I have not seen anybody shitting on V-II
I'm not sure if I'd say that much. I thought all the characters had a decent amount of screentime for themselves. Nepgear did have a lot of screentime though.

Meant "shitting on Mk2."

Well, I'd say she was at least the MC for half the game. After Nep left during the first arc, she was the MC. And then she was the MC for the first third of the third arc and, depending on who you choose at the split, she's the MC for the next third of the third arc.

It does, it just isn't scanned because this is around.

I could do it if you wanted, I'd have to go find it

I'd argue about the next third arc part since that's just up to choice and preference, but I get what you're saying.

Wait, it does have a card? I just somehow didn't get it? Boooo.

Yeah, thats cool. May as well stock up on Gear stuff. (Still odd that it never came with the book and I take very good care of them to make sure nothing gets lost)

I just looked and apparently I am completely wrong! There is indeed no card and I am full of shit. I totally remember there being one but I got the 4th and 5th LNs at the same time which must've confused me. Sorry for the scare.

So only the main CPUs get cards while Gear gets table scraps? Darn.

I guess theres still the mk2 playing cards but good luck trying to play a game with it

There's always hope for Neps

Is this in english? If so I must read it.

The light novel itself isn't but I'm pretty sure there is a translation available on the net.

Wish I had ideas on costume skins for Compa…

Have we got a traditional white with red nurse uniform? Or perhaps something like pic related?

Beach Party themed Nep game when?

Dead or Alive Neptunia game when

R-18 island woo

It appears that Compa has no nurse uniform costume of any kind, not even any alternate costumes that the CPUs get or even a texture swap

My modding potential with Compa is sadly limited…

This is why the wardrobe has to grow

Actually wait, hold on.

Compa does have a texture swap! But only in VII which means the resolution is half of Re;Birth 2 & 3's resolutions

I thought 2nd pic was a legit costume but it doesn't seem to be in the game…

That really has to hurt.

Original HDN had a nurse outfit for her (as well as a swimsuit), Felistella couldn't be assed to include it in the Re;Births just like IF's alternate outfits.

That sucks big time

The pain of loving the Makers is eternal Colorswap friend

Introducing the Mariofied Nepgya!

They look so scared. Like a dog whose owner is forcing them to wear weird costumes.

And now we wait for the next Neptunia game to implement hats

Yeah, I have a few Italian Greyhounds. One of them hates clothes but the other two love them since their hair is so short.

They kind of act like Blanc and the twins since one of them is older than the other two who are from the same litter. The older one is usually calm doing her own thing, but the twins tend to try to force her to play, which she gets angry at them for stepping on her while shes basking in the sun and begins to chase them around. And out of the twin puppies, one's a spunky dog that always gets herself in trouble (such as exploring things she shouldn't and jumping from high places which resulted in her breaking her leg once) and the other is much more even tempered and usually follows the spunky one's lead whenever they do stuff.

Now heres the 4 girl Nepgya team!

They're multiplying! How does one get this many Nepgyas?

Very carefully.

Now choose your Nepgya

Maybe the teal one. Or blueish-green. Or whatever the hell that color is. The fourth one.

Yeah its teal.

Red's mine!

Heh

youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600?t=1m7s

Aww man, not the English again!

How can you not like English Nepgya? I like her more than Yui Horie's performance since it's less robotic and more funny.
Should've known. You did choose Red Nepgya while I chose a shade of blue. Those two colors are like polar opposites.

Heh, thats petty funny actually

Real Nepgya is both colors combined though. We pretty much split her into her Uzume and Kurome parts.

compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/

Excited for the F2P Vita game? :^)

Then we'll have to do what the kids from Captain Planet do and 'Let our powers combine!'

I'm excited for more Chaos Neps. Even if Chaos Nepgear's panties can't possibly stay on her.

If only that works. Sadly, in pvp games, usually red and blue are destined to forever be enemies and never work together.
Except for in Red vs Blue.

How the fuck did I miss that the first three times?

Unless adhesives or Nipponese space magic is used there's only 2 other attachment points I can think of down there…

It's a dildo to protect her purity. There are hooks at the top because they know nobody who would want to lewd Nepgear would risk ripping her up.

Yeah I pointed it the first time but someone said maybe it just floats their like her processor set, but it doesn't look like that to me.

That's super lewd! I like it.
I assumed maybe Chaos Nepgear actually doesn't wear anything but they put those panties there so it wouldn't be R18 and that they left her panties without straps to signify that she isn't really wearing them. I'm guessing Chaos Nepgear is extremely lewd like a succubus.

I like to think that all the corrupted CPU's lewd traits are cranked up quite bit

Looks like Compa & IF aren't the only ones that get the costume shaft, 5pb gets it as well!

Revisited a very old request

To be honest, the black and green suits Chika better than the inverted white and green…

god danm my sleep hours had been screwy lately that is not letting me shitpost post about neps

I just wanted to say that now vita piracy is a thing I might get a chance to play re;birth 2 and 3 and a possibility for retranslation mod/patch?

Quite possible. Persona 4 Golden got japanese voices now thanks Henkaku. It's in the OP

I REALLY want to marry, deflower and impregnate Nep Nep.

You and me both, user
Good thing there are almost infinite Neptunes

Definitely a good thing, since it helps us avoid waifu wars that are so common to other threads.

Unless some anons who love the same Nep ended up in the same dimension

Pray neps that it never happens.

So a Nep deathmatch?

I'm thinking something a bit more physical

It could be nice if they loved another Nep though. Then you have someone you could talk to about all the things of the old world, and someone who is in the same position as you. Maybe go on a double date too.

Unless it's someone like Hitler-kun.

Pretty sure a lot of Neps really wouldn't appreciate physical fighting over them.

TOASTY !

I don't think the neps would hate me for getting rid of someone who only wants to make them pregnant before running away to the next target.

But yeah, outside of that, it could be fun to have different anons with different nepfus in the same world. And after all, as dimensional travel is a thing, fun meetings can happen.

I still want to see Uran and Nephilim having fun together.

Bad idea

Do you think any of the Neps would enjoy spectating a Mortal Kombat tournament? Or at least get a slight kick out of it?

That would be me

Stop it man, shes thinking I dont love her!

It's an opportunity to give her a caring headpat

Actually I could probably find a way to cheer her up and prevent nuclear meltdown but it would require your cooperation by not doing anything

This sounds like an even more horrible idea simply because Blanc knows I'm not doing anything to try and stop Vert.

I mean as in not do anything to try and one-up me
My plan involvesgiving her a passionate kisses and holding her hand and when she gets even a little tired start carrying everywhere and reassuring its not an issue because she's light as a feather

You fucking degenerate.

I'd be too busy trying to distract Vert with talk of upcoming games and adult games that may be an illusion or we can at least play around TeaTime then watch as she stammers to try and change the subject, hopefully not back to Blanc's lack of assets.

I can't help it, user. I need to properly spoil Neptune and shower her with my endless affection.

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html

And while you're all under conflicts and problems, I'm quietly preparing my date with Gear the next day.

I didn't copy and paste so good.

Like that matters when your girl can fucking tank stupid amounts of damage to the face and fucking transform into a sexual goddess of death. Though I will concede that Vert's figure does not translate at all to 3DPD and anyone who like them should get shot.

"Hey Vert, wanna visit user and Nepgear today? I'm sure that user won't mind if you play with Nepgear while I distract user with a blow to the back of the head!"

I would never do this but just run with it

That's really more like 1 quarter. The G arc is fifty percent of the game by itself and Nepgear barely made an appearance in it.

Honestly the best partner for double date with Blanc would be a Noirefag, both Blanc and Nowa get emberassed very easy and we could have a calm evening whole we shower our neps with affection
Id only be willing to go on a double date with Nep or Vert once I make sure Blanc realizes I love her very much the way she is

All I'm doing is loving and spoiling Neptune, I'm not involved with whatever the Blancfag and Vertfag are doing during this date

I hope you brought a gun then

Are you the user that has the girlfriend that isn't 2D?

Yes

This is next level Hersey.
I'm not sure how to respond.

She's not the heretical harlot that you probably think she is. But I can't convince you otherwise without going into a shitty blogpost rant and nobody wants that. Even then I probably wouldn't be able to convince you anyways

Does she also like the neps? Which nep is her favourite?

I've never actually understood how you can claim to love Nep so much, but have a girlfriend at the same time

But you post a lot of Nep and this isn't the place to complain about it, so I'll just post a disapproving meme picture instead

She does actually. Her favorite Nep overall is Plutia, and her favorite maker is Iffy

Each to their own I suppose

BROS4LYFE

Shouldn't she looked like pic related with fucking Gorechild? Khorne fits fucking well.
:^)

I'm going to derail this borderline Cardinal Sin with Nep if thats fine with you guys.

Also while I'm at it, where the fuck is Chaos Vert?
I can't learn Japanese.

I love the games, and I love Neptune. And I will always love Neptune as my cute 2D waifu and that'll never change, even after the games and content have long since stopped. And if having somebody to share your love of Neps with is heresy then feel free to call me a heretic all you want, but I still love Neptune the same regardless of 3D.

I too would like to know where Chaos Neptune and vert are

As long as you remember that having more than one waifu will destroy your laifu and that yes, it includes both 2D and 3D , I have no problems with that.

Gearposter we need to have an existential talk…

No need to. My life is already destroyed from the moment I chose to follow that path.

Sometimes, that'll end your life. You'll never know if a Gear will snap. After all, aren't you only looking at her and only her?

At least you will die with a smile.
You ARE smiling right?

Put that banana down, Gya, you're drunk.

My body is ready. And technically, I am looking at her and only her.

Of course, I'm way too loyal for anything like that

But what if there's something not right about one of the versions?

Well Gear isn't my problem, its Vert.
And pretty much all canon Verts are the same minus Superdimension Vert but still.

Well I would say by the power of D I will prevail but lets get serious for a moment, a messed up Vert, or and Nep Goddess really, would quickly fuck you up. So on that note I'd say "Quickly, Verts! Lets all gangbang that one Vert who is acting like a Yandere!" She'd get extra special care because all the Verts are helping her keep in line, lewds are optional.

But what if due to almost infinite dimensions one of those Verts were a man

The Verts would enjoy watching user vie for dominance with male Vert.

No they would make user BL with male Vert

What did you think I meant?

Wait. No,
FUCK YOU
I got this.

We'd be best bros. Talking about fine taste in women as we ogle the other Verts, while running for our lives because we know the other Verts are into BL and yaoi.

Of course why did I think different

so is Man!Vert a hardcore yurifag?

So if female Vert is into BL and yoai, then would that mean that male Vert would be big into yuri?

Well there is only one thing to do.
[Screams internally]

Well obviously yeah and I sure as hell hope so because if not then

what do you suppose the MenNeps are like? Are their personality traits slightly different?

I'd assume their core personalities are similar, with obvious differences accommodating a male or female personality. Anything beyond that i have no clue.

can't wait for all the Purple Whore porn that wont get scanned

Noire would be a shy /fit/izen version of pic related.

I like to see Chaos Gear as that girl who tries her hardest to do bad things, but who ends up being nice and cute in the end because she just can't do wrong. But I think she'd be more treated like a Conquest Gear, still nice as usual but perverted by an external power, like Gehaburn's Curse, and being a well-intentioned character who does wrong for good reasons.

Also, I'd her horn-like accessory.

Look at those Nepgears. She knows she's being watched. And she knows all of us are having heart attacks due to how cute she is.

I'd Chaos Vert.

My body is never ready.

Me too.

I don't need a boner this early in the morning. I want to Nep the Chaos out of her and fill her full of my shares.

I actually really want this to be the case.

More Gears, you say?

Easy. Just wash the tattoo.

Nepgear confirmed humiliation fetishist canon

My Nepgear always gets a pregnancy fetish. Even though I always save her virginity until she loves me so I can impregnate her myself.

But everyone who loves Nepgear loves Nepgya by extension since Nepgya is an aspect of Nepgear. So she has more fans than Umio.

Have you tried using the clit piercing?

She just wants to make people SMILE and she accomplishes that very well

Here are some news for those who still want them.

At this moment, I'm all alone in the slumlord's building. Thus, the slumlord has decided that "there's no one in the building anymore" and will come in the following days to shut down both the water and the electricity. Which is illegal since I'm still in here.

Thus, next Friday (since it isn't possible before), a visit is planned to the tribunal of my town, with the intent of dropping as many charges as possible on the slumlord, as well as grabbing back my bail he refuses to give back.

Expect me to be absent in the following days, then.

Hope things go well user

Nope. Piercings disgust me.

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

Good luck friend

Bring him down

Good luck, hope everything turns out okay

I'm tired of expecting good luck now. It's time I bring luck to my own hands.

That will probably happen. Poor thing who never saw me truly angry. I pity him.

Yeah I don't like piercings myself but it's the only way to mold them, or steer them away, I mean unless you like her pregnancy fetish go full steam ahead.

As long as I'm the one impregnating her, then I don't mind.

Rolling

Wow, that time already!

Well we did hit 300+

Perfect time too, I'm about to head to bed

rolling

rolling for ploot!

let's go

Rolling for the nonexistent Chaos Gear.

Rolling for Gear.

Nice

This isn't what I asked for. At least give me Nepugia so I could make the claim that Chaos Gear is Nepugia's HDD form.

not what I asked but this fine too
and I'll make sure to tease the hell out of uni

What's going to happen to you then after that tribunal? Will you be staying in that building with the city as the new owner?

Rollan

Rolling for Neptune

This is fine too

The slumlord being back, this won't happen, but he'll be liable for charges for making us live in that slum. Charges which go up to 2 years of rent, with 10% of interest per year between the moment I've been in the building to now. With a monthly rent of 500 € and six years since I've entered here. Plus the damages. Do the math.

ITS SPELLED DORAF YOU IDIOT

I want to hug Rei

I also want to hug Rei.

Also, some drawfag needs to draw PH in Rosetta's dress.

oh nice, you do these yourself, user?

no, a drawfag from 4chan did

Even if it's a shitty meme I feel it applies in my situation but having a nice girl that doesn't use the crazy pills that are birth control to cuddle with and have a family with would be great

Oh goodness *spend it all in one place and secure yourself a future Gearfriend**

It's what I plan to. Even though I won't get it until the decision is taken, which can take from six months to two years.

I'm just tired of all this.

Personally, I'm crazy and enjoy the pressure but do take full advantage of this opportunity to either get the education you want or to down pay on land

I'm sure by the end of this you will be well and full the man that Gear would choose

He's probably never going to get that money unless the state pays it to him in advance. Best thing would be to find a (better?) job and move out

Jesus Christ this thread went fast!

Well, at least I got a good dream for once (Ending was different but at least it wasn't a nightmare)

I hope so. That, or I'll completely break up and break everything and everyone around me in the process. Fifty-fifty.

If the person who must pay is unable to pay, the state pays the victim(s) first, before turning on the person's personal assets (and the slumlord having 9 buildings plus a garage full of high-price cars, he has enough assets to cover it), then to the basic income the slumlord receives.

Lets see who I get while I'm here.

Oh well, could've been worse

If you fail to hold yourself together you would fail the Emperor fellow guardsman, and that would truly be a fate worse than death

I've seen some stuff you wouldn't believe and I made it, put it in your mind that the situation could by all means get worse and pray for the best, issue a challenge to fate with your pure will to succeed and get what you want

But I suppose this is also my roll

I understand now what the reality checks are and the only way for me to get myself stabilized and calm in the dream is to do simple math problems.

Gear really knows how to patch up her Onii-Chan good

The Emperor won't complain as I will purge the heresy that is the slumlord in the process.

And I also saw lots and lots of stuff that took a heavy toll on me, which is why I'm breaking on something like this. But I'll keep your advice in mind.

I think Gear is the best cure for most things. She has a passive ability that calms the heart and mind.

What'chu got?

This is going to be a troublesome day…

Of course, but I doubt the authorities would be so understanding as to your holy quest brought down by His edict. It is nice to hear some sort of progression in the whole ordeal. I'm making hot tea to go with breakfast of cheese, potato and cabbage. I wish I could offer all of you some tea but sadly we are separated by thousands of miles. If all goes well I will be gone for extended periods of times, even as long as months in a few months, so I'm soaking up Neps

I also believe though that the "Uni is lewd" meme was spread to divert attention from Nepgear's endless lewd supply

Well every attack animation Uni has is lewd. As for Nepgear, she only gets lewded out in CGs. So Uni has a higher volume of lewd than Nepgear. Nepgear gets Tsunako lewds though which are much better.

I just played Rb2 I swore that when she shot, her cute sailor dress only puffed up a bit

Well a lot of her attacks show off her butt. At least in HDD.

DID YOU SAY LEWD UNI?

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE UNI

JUST TO SPITE YOU I'M GOING TO TAKE MORE SCREENS OF LEWD UNI
All you had to do was ask

JUST FOR YOU user

Also while I have the game running any requests for more lewd Neps, if possible?

Whoopsie, I dropped my lewd Unis

While I wait for you guys to stop fapping here is some C-Sha

Welp I guess Nitroplus incoming soon while I continue to wait for you guys to stop fapping.

Nitroplus is pretty awesome. May even beat IF for best Maker position.

I would have Nitroplus in the middle of her attack animation but she is surrounded by effects that block out any lewds at a decent angle so pic 5 is just Compa manipulating the camera for giggles.

Here are three pics of Uzume because you can't lewd creep her in this game

Well she's lewdest /k/ommando after all.
Even that trigger discipline is lewd.

That second image is badass. That third one reminds me of this though.

I want nep, ploot, uzume and blanc to wear school swimsuits and oil wrestle with me in a blow-up kiddie pool

Perhaps I'll try to find more Vistas for Uzume, later though, for some reason the game crashed. Umio must not like me breaking the camera or something.

Well you're correct on that! Had a rough time yesterday but now I'm all right thanks to Gear (If only she would help me stabilize dreams though besides being a math teacher or giving me math problems)

Fuuuuuug, I alt tabbed out and didn't see this.

Gear, will you support me ?

WHO WANTS TO BE LEWDED?

That's rather harsh.

Nepgear…

Have you planned on marrying me?

Well…umm…

She still believes she chose me.

Nepgear, do you enjoy doing lewd things in your Chaos form?

Guess the only way to know is for you to go into Chaos mode and inform me.

Fuck. Also;
Noire my faith will be all over you

Welp lads, looks like I'm Nepping the Neps tonight!
in my dreams ;_;

Neptune let's have pudding together

It's happening I'm not being told to fuck off anymore

Praise be thee to those dubs this holy day.

Nepgear, am I a bad older brother?

nice m8

How about we play a co-op game together?

Noire, can I pee in your butt?

Are you mad that I'm replaying re;birth 1 and not your game?

that's not a 'no'

1, 2, and then 3. Can I get a 4?

Say Vert, do you happen to have a game that features mind breaking that I could borrow?

Vert, do you like guns?

Well, you're no help.

NEVER & EVER, do you like guns?

VERT, GIMMIE YOUR AMERICAN CARD! I'MA RIP IT TO SHREDS!

Well you'd also have to do that to about half of the American populace too…

Plutia, will you ever get your own waifu CD with the 3 scenarios one of these days?

I'm more than certain this is the 2nd time she said this in a row

still doesn't want to talk about it is she?

how about a headpat to make you feel better?

She's sad now

I never asked for this
;_;

You must've made her angry by asking a question she was sensitive about originally. So now she doesn't want anything to do with you until she calms down.

So uhh…

Do I HAVE to wear a ring? I don't like the thought of having a small metal ring on my finger

I ain't afraid of that.

But I've seen too many films where someone gets their ring finger severed with the ring on & I just go "Euugh"

I think you severely overestimate there.

Uni is a top tier daughterfu, why would I want lewds of someone I would want to tuck into bed or go innawoods with or slowly crack her tsundere shell with the bantz or maybe even cook dinner for with Compa and play video games with as a family

Who wants to Dance?

You wanna get married Compa?

By God. I will for sure tell everyone.

You speak a foreign language friend. Let me show you how you speak Uni.

You should make a gun with Nepgear first and then challenge Uni to a marksman competition. You get a top tier imouto and a daughterfu that way.

Uni is so lewd

I don't get it I don't see any text, could you supply more "information" to speak uni?

KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT
WITH FIRE
No, seriously, what the fuck is that?

I don't get it

It's Uni.

I still don't get it.

sushifaq.com/sushi-sashimi-info/sushi-item-profiles/sushi-items-uni-sea-urchin/

>uni is actually the animal’s gonads

I wonder if I should spoon feed you…

…uup, looks like someone already did.

Oh dear

I think thats enough Nep for today.

But I already have a Nep to Nep lovingly

I'm not sure I would trust to build a gun with Nepgear, she might go a bit too far and just up and build a handheld artillery cannon or super laser

Come now. Nepgear wouldn't go that far. She'd probably just make a Mega Buster.
Now she might turn you into a cyborg in your sleep so she could equip it to you, but then you wouldn't age anymore. So win-win.

The worst part is that Gear probably thinks she would be doing you a favor.

You can even go all Adam Jensen and say I didn't ask for this.

As long as the baby maker is still intact, then it probably would be overall an improvement. Though I think all she'd do is replace a couple of organs with ones that can't fail or die and add some nonomachines that prevent cells from aging while killing cancer cells.

This is meant for:

Nanomachines. What the fuck autocorrect? What even is a nonomachine? A sexbot?

Also

What is Nepgear eating? I can see strawberries, but whats it supposed to be? Crab? Ice Cream? Marshmallows?

It's a crepe, with some sort of filling. Never seen any of those where I live, so I can only guess as to what they're like, but they're common things in Japanese media.

this was supposed to be aimed at

imagine tortilla but sweet

I just wanted some of the songs I heard in bossfights

You can rip the songs in better quality than the OST out of the game files you know. unxwb is your friend.

Which one do you want? I have them all here.

Please no more extestential crisis from Neptunia sir.

NEW THREAD