Forum stealing content from Holla Forums, posible bot database

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
i was lurking Holla Forums as i do when im bored and i googled something an user was saying, and surprise surprise, there is a forum that copy pastes all the conversation of a thread and converts them to a commentary section like the one in facebook.
it looks like it copies thread from multiple boards and curious enough, i´ve found a lot of backups of shitpost that where deleted by the BO´s of the boards,maybe this is the bot´s hivemind
here´s some examples
archive.is/NCKQY
>>>Holla Forums13355681
archive.is/iu9MT

hollaforums.com/thread/10551277/politics/trump-just-signed-a-document-every-christian-needs.html
hollaforums.com/thread/2050805/activism/tell-me-one-good-reason-why-i-should-read-all.html

i plan on lurking this shithole some more to see if i can find some names

i fucked up the tv link
>>>Holla Forums874254
also the word filter ruined the lefty-pol link. you can find it yourself
at your own risk

It is what it is user.
A shitsite that scrapes h8chan hoping the clone will bring in click sheckles. Worked on you. It's been around since early gaymergate. Pretty sure there were 2 at one point.

Posting during my lunch break, on a cellphone, 12000 kilometers away from home at the other side of the Atlantic just to say that you're a newfag who should lurk more.

oh this, i've found this site multiple times before but never thought anything of it, what's so wrong about it archiving everything?

This seems like the natural progression of NSA style observations on people. We all know that once something goes up on the internet, it's there forever. This is a way of making a carbon copy of the ephemeral stuff that appears on image boards. Why do that? Could be that they're playing a long game, seeking to create an archive of discussion that can then be tracked and analyzed by an AI or something later to get a better idea of how social nuances shift and change. Could be that they're collecting the info now knowing that in the future they'll be able to get online fingerprints, therefore tying your posts now to who you are in the future to either identify you as a political heretic or shame you out of a position where you hold any sort of power that they don't want you to hold.

Could also be an expression of autism so profound that we can't understand it. Either way.

this thread again
every 6 months I swear

this is a spanish guy who jumped on the fact that jewgle de-listed 8ch.net from its search results and crawling, and who copies Holla Forums to make a fake "high-trafic forum" to scam jewgle ads
guy doesn't give a fuck about us, and can't spend the bandwidth to save pictures, and would get caught more easily by google's algorithms if he included the date/time and post numbers, so he strips them

it's merely an ad-scam

also this

We've known about this forum for awhile.
The guy behind it does it to 4chan as well.
I think he said it's an archive, but I remember seeing a Holla Forums user hypothesize that he's doing this to try and trick some company to advertise on the site.

Were you concerned over this existing because it's creepy that bots are recording our threads? because if so then wew lad might I recommend digging into the company palantir, snowden wasn't joking when he said they record everything, and that's just the NSA.

It's old.

its just one of the many ways to scam on the internet, that place is a fake website set up to generate admoney by scamming google

its up the same alley as domainsquatting

Impressive.

post pics. i like the sea

Lurk 500 years before posting again.

delete your account

Its was setup by shitskin from spain/france. Although they said the reason for having it up was to draw clicks for ads.

This is old news. But this is fear. Forgive the naivety, but any techfags think this may become a possibility in the near future?

Alright, hear me out.

Current Model

user posts-

————————————————

Feared Model

OP #1 posts-

OP #2 posts a different thread but OP #1's thread is not seen by OP #2-

++WCS explained==

Thread is shadowbanned from all other anons and OP only sees bot created threads in his personal catalog. It goes so deep that OP is actually just talking to a shitposting chatbot with random intervals. In each and every thread. Every thread that OP makes, is hidden from the other real life user who sees a different catalog based on his scrape or location or even theme for said week.

I.e. We're not talking to other anons and any user that enters this site is essentially logging into a giant database and simply just thinks he is communicating with other anons but it's simply a loop.

This isn't currently happening because we can see the overflow into real life based on 4cuck's movement, but do you think this is what they're pushing for in the longterm?"

In theory it makes sense because:

Your opinion on the above would also greatly be valued. Thank you in advance.

I see this for many social media in the future and vurrently in reviews, hats off, yer my kind of crazy.

Also

An Hiro did this with 2ch for ad revenue before being caught. Proceeded to buy 4chan

Thanks user. I know this is true as there's a couple of progams within the few news commentary and reviews that only serves content based on the users' outlook, etc. This is a subtle psychological trick to make said user think everybody is in agreement with him and this is why product "x" or "y" therefore aligns with his/her opinion.

amazing

Your literally went to London so your wife could get gangbanged by sub-human arabs. Wew!