DEBATE - Has Trump Been a Successful President so far?

This thread is long overdue. We really need to get our shit sorted on how good trump actually is. So far we have just watched what has happened, without generally analyzing things much. This thread is for coordinating discussion on trump's success and providing a much needed place to analyze the trump presidency so far.

definitions:
successful - benefited the general public of america (and humanity in general) by an amount equal to or greater than what was expected.
in other words is he living up to the hype?

information sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_presidency_of_Donald_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump

DEBATE

Yes

So far? He hasn't done much (although arguably he has done more in his less than a year as president revitalizing American Nationalism than any president since Kennedy)
Honestly Trump can sit on his fat ass all fucking day and he's still making America slightly better just by existing in the Oval office.

Also it doesn't matter to retards like you what Trump does because whenever he does accomplish something it's always twisted into a non-accomplishment or when he can't do anything because of a clueless Congress it's always seen as his fault

No. That's basically impossible. So far he's been blocked from doing anything meaningful. He'll need at least another 8 months before he can actually start getting shit done, if not the 2018 seat shuffling.

This thread will be a shitshow.

As far as legislation goes yes, but it's incredible how effective he's been at exposing the (((left))) and cuckservatives for what they really are. It's mind-boggling. Regardless of the outcome of his legislative initiatives and even if he ultimately cucks out himself, he's laid the foundation for new and better political ideologies to take root. That in itself makes him a wild success, and possibly the most consequential man of the 21st century. No one else could've done what he did.

No

Wrong.

Success can be measured in so many ways
Depends if you're an elite zionist jew or not, I suppose.

Still going to wait until we get a return on that investment. Exposing is one thing, doing something with it is another. The amount of times these kikes have been uprooted only to shapeshift back into their final form an squirm out from being dealt any meaningful blow is off the charts. Look at the rothschilds. How many times have they been exposed, and what good has it done? The average normie doesn't fucking care and until they do it's just empty words.

I expected a new constitution by now.

Kill yourself Chaim. "We" don't need to do a goddamn thing.

This is the part where you pretend you're not a newfag for thinking Holla Forums is like any other pleb-tier website where you need an official debate thread. This discussion takes place on a daily basis in many threads. Some anons take part and others prefer to shitpost instead you can do both like I do tbh.

>inb4 OP is a (((1))) and done

Things like Rothschilds and international finance are too abstract and complicated for the average man to really comprehend. Getting mainstream Democratic politicians to openly admit that they are blatant advocates for white genocide however is a whole new ball game; the latest example being the Maine governor race. The point I'm making is that it's much more in-your-face this time around and it's easier for the average person to get what's happening. It's effective enough that the major tech companies are pissing themselves and trying to shut it all down.

I wish I voted for Hillary.

This tbh. Debate is clearly for cucks and libshits, the Zog emperor can do no wrong and if you disagree you are a shill. End of discussion.

Debate my sage, hide, and report instead

I think the combination of Jeb/Sleepy Nigger was the way to go.

DO NOT BE FOOLED

ANYONE IS PRO KIKESTIAN IS A RACE TRAITOR. THEY ARE AWARE OF THEIR TREASON. THEY LUST FOR BBC AND WISH TO WIPE OUR RACE OUT SO THEIR MINDCANCER CAN SPREAD. REMEMBER ALL CHRIST CUCKS. RECORD ALL CHRISTCUCKS. THEY WILL BE TORTURED FIRST TO EXPOSE THEIR FRIENDS WHEN THE DOTR ARRIVES. KEEP YOUR CHRISTCUCK "FRIENDS" CLOSE AND RECORD THEIR INFORMATION. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TURN THEM IN FOR INTERROGATION AND EXTERMINATION IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you.

FOR THE RACE TRAITOR KIKE WORSHIPPERS… GIVE YOURSELF UP. SURRENDER YOUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES. ONLY THEN WILL YOU RECEIVE A QUICK DEATH. ALL UNREPENTANT WORSHIPERS OF THE DIVINE KIKE WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH AND THEIR LINES ENDED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE. WE KNOW YOU AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH.

Good lord. Do they really pay you for this sloppy shit?

Am I ruining your tally, rabbi?

oh look, a pagancuck!

Daily reminder.

lol neck yourself, yid

butthurt amirite

Here's a more relevant reminder.

your reminder is just tears, and they are delicious.

This isn't even a religion thread you stupid fucks

He's trying to derail the discussion. Just filter him.

Hi Endchan. Holy shit this whole fucking thread is shills.

yep, i'm the one derailing the thread amirite heeb? fuck off back to /asatru/

Is anyone who isn't a jewish neocon cheerleader endchan?
What does that say for here now?
So essentially all of Holla Forums must now celebrate jews in total control of US gov because of jewish trolls like you gaslighting them?
Why do MODS still allow kikes like you to dominate these boards?

Because they are not cuckpilled into believing falsehoods, in fact they are the opposite and you're likely to get banned for being a worthless kike attempting to psyops.

I know this whole thread was made for d&c purposes, but come on Mordecai, you can do better than that