TRUMP JUST SIGNED A DOCUMENT EVERY CHRISTIAN NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT

TRUMP JUST SIGNED A DOCUMENT EVERY CHRISTIAN NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT

"This hasn't happened in a very long timeā€¦" Jack Davis for Western Journalism reports, Surrounded by members of the clergy, President Donald Trump signed a declaration Friday designating Sunday as a day of prayer for the victims of Hurricane Harvey.

presidential virtue signaling

lmao, how predictable
>>>/asatru/

Christcuckery is the religion of slave morality and jew worship.

see in OP

ironic coming from a faggot who believes in a god who fucks horses, drowns from semens in the gallows and also another god that gets raped while attempting to recover his hammer, and your counter for that is supreme screech over a kike on a stick, lmao.

I don't think you can counter extreme cancer, not even with muh jew argument.

Whoever is shilling shitty youtube shit with awful irreverent OPs right now in the catalog needs to gas themselves

really makes you think.

"I can't handle criticism of my religion because my holy book wirrten by jews says I'm right."

really boggles the noggles.

written*
It's 3am go easy on me

must be expecting something

we can argue religion but that doesn't go anywhere. just let em be happy, or are you so far mentally gone the idea of a genuine concept of doing what whats you happy in your miserable life too far fetched?
Of course people use it get get advantages over people but people can do that without too.

Shills trying to out shill each other in some nobody's thread. Is it some kinda kike holiday today?

sure, but what? is he trying to establish a back-story? at this point, i just don't see this dog as having any teeth to bite with

i'm not sure but I want the kike shills (aka paganfaggots) to go away.

Hopefully it slows down this junk. They seem really desperate having responses this fast and ready. High level jewery

i dunno, user. unless it connects to something more tangible in the future, i don't see this as anything. just a tip of the fedora.

This is the wrong board
post on /christian/

this is pretty low, because no matter how much you counter christianity, you will never remove the history of odin sucking cock from dead bodies, having a son that fucked a horse and gave birth to an abomination and another son who became a crossdresser to recover his powers after giving oralsex to an ice giant, it really boggles the noggles seeing someone defend this by using "muh jew argument" you might as well call yourself an atheist at this point.

So begins hours of kvetching.

I notice you didn't deny a single one of his claims

And I notice you think anime is an insult. Just where do you think you are?

Faggots, both of you.

Why am I not surprised. I thought summer was over.

thats very low my dude, just let that cancer sync in, you're anally devastated over a meme arrow that I myself did not even see until you pointed it out, how sad can you be.

How do you feel about the fact that all the parts of both the Old Testament and the New Testament that resonate with people were all stolen from non-Jewish religions and philosophers?

top heh christcuck

Which Goldberg was it that wrote a book on how European gods drank semen? I can't even remember.
Just like the bible, these stories are the musings and fabrications of kikes.

how? i said it was virtue signaling. it's just a nod to christians. there's nothing else to it that i can see. it's all bark, no bite.

oh look, a pagancuck trying to interpret the very book he was taught to despise, an illiterate attempting to give lectures, thats fucking hilarious my low IQ dude.

i'm not sure, you should look into the hook nosed kikes who made the fag religion known as heathen/asatru

This is the worst meme I've ever seen posted on Holla Forums

I shouldn't feel anything because by your logic, if it was from non-jewish religion, therefore, it is not jewish :^))

so its okay for you paganlarps to drink non-kosher semen because theres no semitic sperm attached to it, trying to find gaps to excuse your homosexuality practice, pretty pathetic there fam.

Sure thing, the Bible is totally a wholesome tome. Just like how the Talmud actually encourages Jew's to treat gentiles kindly, you just gotta read between the lines. It's all symbolic of course, and you just can't understand it if you haven't been chosen by Christ, amirite? There's no way that Christianity was used as a tool to convince the goyim that Jews are a special people, no way at all. White People worshiping a dead kike on a stick is totally redpilled, very based.

The irony is palpable

It was the Supreme Court of Good for the Economy, not Jesus, that brought that crap in. Most Christians wanted nothing to do with worthless commie shitskins.

It's the current year and they're STILL going with the DRUMPF PEE PEE POO POO IN MOSCOW WITH PUTIN XdDDDDDDD shit?

but thats exactly what you just said, and then I asked you this by your own logic, that if it was stolen, how is the "stolen" source jewish if you said that they weren't, makes no sense there fam, you're just acting like a retard atm tbh amirite.

that the salt is easy to detect, so easy i'm getting 5 replies at once from butthurt asatrucucks, hmmm. yum delicious asatru tears.

the bible is a series of stories, it follows a timeline, it isn't spread out in a way that the character or the people are forever good, it takes a turn as soon as you enter the new testament,

Is it wrong if I think about germanic paganism when paganism comes to mind? I sorta find it hard to believe Rome was pagan.