Help poor fag? Legion comes out tomorrow and I have no money for it because family lives with my aunt and neither me...

Help poor fag? Legion comes out tomorrow and I have no money for it because family lives with my aunt and neither me, mom or dad have money. Dad is trying to get a small restaurant going but is failing and I try to help him. Mom is recovering from cancer but she is almost ok. Been paying for time with gold but need money for expansion. Help poor fag? Send to [email protected]/* */

That's what you think

that's a sad story Op, I genuinely feel bad for your shit tastes in vidya

Here is a good suggestion.

Get a Job?

Kill them both and get the inheritance

You literally have no idea how bad mexico is for getting a job do you?

Go over the border to the US.

lmao look at this pussy

You ain't improving your life by playing a game that is reusing and recoloring old assets from 12 years ago, while asking full price for less content than before and raping what little lore it had to begin with.

Just do something else.

DUBS THREAD GO

Just stick drugs up your ass for money, you've been taking massive asspoundings from Blizzard for years so there should be no problem with space and comfort.

Instead of begging like a slut start looking for a job. Or start learning how to draw furry shit, the most bland fucks get you dough.

Admitting to being a spic is lowering your chances. Sell your kidney, you fucking faglord, I heard it was easy in Mexico.

Sent dude. Hope you enjoy! :-)

did you say "I want to have sex with the undead"? because I want to have sex with the undead.

Nothing is there