USS Liberty Survivor Bryce Lockwood Meets With President Donald Trump

USS Liberty Survivor Bryce Lockwood Meets With President Donald Trump

usslibertyveteransblog.com/president-trump-let-me-tell-you-about-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/66L23
pastebin.com/CWzszTN4
archive.is/SIqYq
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140283817#p140291408
vosizneias.com/43746/2009/11/25/new-yor,-should-more-Jews-join-the-u-s-military/
archive.is/40bZQ
militaryatheists.org/demographics/
archive.is/gqRvy
archive.is/XwWT6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, if Trump doesn't do anything about this. He's 100% kiked.

archive, you faggot
archive.fo/66L23

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

Holy shit

hE b a NaZi CUH HE GOT BLOWN UP BY KIKES

Bumperino

Nothing will come of it
Or
It will be the legal excuse to jail certain persons and a token to play against Israel. Reparations before we could do X or impose Y sanctions.

Bump. I admire this veteran's perseverance; one can only hope Trump is willing to look into this BS and finally call out Israel on it.

The USS Liberty, and looking soon after into things like the King David Hotel bombing, and other incidents-was one of my first real red pills on the Jews. when I was 19 it was all about the oppression of 'muh stateless brown people by the misguided zionists', but once you realize that jewish terrorism is how the state of israel operates and it does not discriminate, you slowly begun to hate them. I would spread this where you possibly can, if there are young people in your life that are on the fence about international jewry.

This is what US military men fight for.

This is what fills the foreign policy area of the US state department.

OYY GEVALT
SHHHHHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM KNOWS

Kill Pollard.

Consider this Trump's big test. If he does nothing or lies, then we know he is done either through threats or through being compromised. If he tells the truth then it's going to be a glorious shit show.

Now this has some potential to really shed some light on these kikes.

BUMP

top kek, made a thread on cuck chan and imagine my shock when I saw the first reply.

Let's get a hashtag moving. #RememberLiberty or some shit like that. The more normalfags that see it, the faster the wheel turns, the sooner we get rid of these goddamned demon kikes.

Anti slide bump

any official statement yet?

The punishment for Israel? They had to give the USA intelligence on Israel's own enemies for the US to go kill them. Yep. The 'punishment' for Israel was them getting more benefits.

Did they delete and ban you yet?

Jesus christ cuck chan is pure zog.

Nope, thread was flooded with shills tho.

REMINDER
archive.is/SIqYq

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MUH 6 MILLION

you goys better be dropping redpills in any and all comment sections you see related to this story

I can practically hear the kikes sweating
This is actually huge, we can push this so hard to show neokike and milcucks that the jews hate them and have zero respect for their life

Bump for justice

You want to see sweating check this thread on cuck chan. They swarmed this thread.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140283817#p140291408

The goyim knows.

Is this what the raid is sliding?

There were good anons there to counter with the truth. Though its not what it was, halfchan isn't completely lost.

This is kind of a big deal, Trump doing this. Sure the shills will say hes just paying lip service and doesn't mean to get anything done. On the surface level they could be correct, but this may have deeper layers to it.

The ball is in Trump's hands. He knows the details, he's got the information. If he doesn't do something, then he's compromised.

He does it well set off a powder keg. Just saying its not an easy thing to do, especially with, what I suspect, intimate knowledge of how these kikes actually operate.

Didn't they also give us like a measly $2 mil of our own tax dollars to get retarded cuckservatives that do know about it to say "oh see we're square"

BUMP

he can wait till hes finished making the government bend to his whim first
THEN he can afford to have every country on the entire planet except his own declare war on him at the same time

this is nothing
he shook his hand and shown him a uss liberty challenge coin, he doesn't care for trump
this happened on august 30th

You guys are delusional. The US military is full of kikes. They have already won. Stop being peaceful faggots and kill them already.

Hello, FBI.

My take on this is that seeing as no one gets close to the president without his/SS approval, this is a subtle message. He allows himself to meet and be photographed with a guy who the vast majority of Americans today would call a crazy old coot. "B-but Israel are our friends…"
Nah, this a signal to those in the know.

This could be a massive redpill opportunity. Bad news is that this was 50 years ago, but with enough attention, the kikes will kvetch and call this "anti-semitism" and they will fucking pay for it.

Could you buy me a car with all that Black Site money?

Not according to the jews themselves;

vosizneias.com/43746/2009/11/25/new-yor,-should-more-Jews-join-the-u-s-military/
archive.is/40bZQ

another view, but in bar graphs and from atheists complaining they don't have any chaplains: militaryatheists.org/demographics/
archive.is/gqRvy

Bump, this is yuge

he probably means its full of good goys

especially the top brass, rember who has been calling the shots ever since they killed JFK

I love the concern trolls in here. "If Trump doesn't do something RIGHT NOW its proof that hes a jew shill".

The fact that he met with this guy is huge because it acknowledges the attack happened. If and when Trump weakens its support and alliance with Israel in the future I bet part of that build up will be this meeting right here.

Trump does nothing that is not in his own best interests.

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/140283817#p140291408
Man I am so sick of kikes sticking their noses everywhere. A real holocaust needs to happen soon.

JFK was a puppet that got out of control, so he served as an example to others who would dare to try to go against the Fed and Israel.

Don't forget what they did to Reagan. Poor guy really didn't deserve going that senile.

5th Reich Incoming

Nice.

Nevermind, I suck cocks.

pic related

Note that the kikes had attacked a research vessel. Had they attacked an armed vessel they'd all get shitcanned.

Fascinating.
I wonder if we'll see any change in him… I rather doubt it.

your bait was too delicious

Israeli forces machine-gunned stretcher-bearers, shot up life rafts, and killed seamen like one 20-year-old from Missouri who had played American Legion baseball.
Survivors describe the decks covered with body parts and running with blood. The Israeli onslaught lasted longer than the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

archive.is/XwWT6

what if you meme that Norks attacked a american ship called uss liberty two days ago and make people look up USS LIBERTY.

push the story north korea attacked a navy ship called USS LIBERTY.

Liberals will eat this up #PrayforUSSLIBERTY

Dear God yes. They will eat this up.

this is gold out jew the jew.

Your font is all wrong, and you don't use Photoshop for this kind of stuff. You edit the HTML.

one more time.

Nope. Other than font still being wrong, I can see a random dot that's underneath the "R" in "REACT" as well as one under the "O" in "HOW." Way too many alarm bells going off.

In Firefox all you have to do is hit F12, search for the HTML text you want to change, then change it and screenshot it. Not sure about other browsers.

this will make normies wake up to what the kikes did.

this still has potential, going to make html edits later when I wake up

End of the video.mp4
They have tower-mounted remote MG on (((their)))) wall controled only by females from bunkers. Young jewish chicks mowing down shitload of pali-kids with their mothers vidya-style.

Would make awesome cut-scene

bump

I don't know much about this event, eg the context, aftermath, or reason why they did it.

I did recognize the event in the OP without having to look it up, so it seems my time here has been beneficial so far

Educate yourself:

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

bump