Let Me Explain Why Trump Not Deporting DREAMERS & Handing The Problem Off To Congress Is Smart

Hear me out because It's actually a really smart move and it will have Trump looking like the good guy and Democratic Congress looking like the bad guys. Democrats will not be able to put together a bill that will be passed by the Republican Congress.

So 6 months from now Trump gets to say "hey I gave them six months and they didn't do anything and they wasted their time, so blame the Democrats in Congress, not me, it's their fault they didn't put a bill in my desk after I gave them 6 months"

This is a false flag post so all of the megooka niggers can cry about muh nu-Holla Forums.

This was being discussed extensively in the 'DACA is Kill' sticky. You're a simple minded faggot who can't see how ruthlessly brilliant this is.

Yeah, but what about the obvious fact there are enough traitors in the Republican party to work with the Democrats and easily rout that plan? I don't know, friendo, sounds like a load of bullshit to me. The only time Congress cannot get anything done is when it actually benefits white people, the nation at large, or just even isn't better than neutral for the kikes. I bet the tea party traitors and all the democrats will suddenly be a harmonious chorus of beaner forgiveness. Hope I am wrong.

It would be better to make their gibsmedat dreams Mexico's problem.

Asking Congress's cucked opinion on this is as good as asking Mexico's.

No they'll just call him a racist now and 6 months from now.

How many dimensions is his chess play at now?

uhh huhh
Not doing what he said he would do is "ruthlessly brilliant"

FUGGIN BAIZED :DDDDD

placebos

the whole populace is such that they don't care to consider violence in exchange for their own death. you could kill and rape their daughters as a migrant and they'll say not to sue you and start demanding more migrants. you can literally shoot them in the name of anti-fascism and they'll call you a brother.

the whole American populace has, for the sake of not appearing "antisemitic", completely flipped their world upside down and accepted it. while those who know are expected to see the small concessions as if it were some great change.

see them saying multiculturalism has failed but continuing to import shitskins. speaking out one side of their mouth and the lemmings tell you to stop being so upset since the migrants are being faced with the austerity our same ancestors did, as if it were enough to let them be here.

I have no compunction to protect or support a populace that sabotages themselves. the most they'll get from me is the truth while I'm anonymous so there's no cost, the rest they will have to work out on their own. I sacrificed a decade or more of my life to being honest and truthful and now I'm just indifferent. If there's a Jesus, I hope he forgives me. if there's an Odin, I'll take purgatory.

let the eyes of Shiva be wide open up on the Aryan race

Meanwhile, in Israel…

the only democracy on the middle east, the "shining star" supposed to guide all nations, the greatest ally.

when we take credit for kicking out shitskins, it's a bad thing.. but do it to copy israhell and its suddenly good. the zionist neocons showing their Judaic hypocrisy as they support racism overseas but condemn it at home

This is exactly what will happen. The fools saying that this puts Congressional Repubs in a bind ("they;ll have to choose between virtue signalling and deporting mehhecans! brilliant!") are just that, fools. There's no conflict for them, they'll set up a bill to give these beaners amnesty, give some mushy-mouthed speech about America being the home of tired poor hungry shitskins, and their base will forget about it come 2018 with about 24859439 other distractions going on in the media. It only happens EVERY FUCKING TIME, after all.

If we get fucked on DACA, nobody will care because
But pay attention if you want to be intellectually honest. If this repeal of DACA is a ruse and you stay on with Trump, sucking his dick over everything, then this place is totally useless.

Interesting, very interesting.

Have you forgotten when he bombed Syria, allowing ISIS to wipe out a Christian village? People on this board to this day claim all he did was drop a couple pebbles on an empty airfield. We have paid pro-Trump shills shitting up this board.

I don't know if they're paid or if they're just t_d worried that their newest brand of Neo-conservatism is losing their hardcore base.

Same shit. When you get that virtue signaling highs are of actual value to these people, then you realize they are getting paid either way. It is all the same motives, just different forms of payout.

wow 1488 degree chess negated just like that. really gets the old gears a whirrin'

Noted. If we get screwed here, all this needs to be documented, put on jpegs and thrown right back in the shills faces.

The DACA bill would be giving them amnesty.

If this is what he's thinking I genuinely fear that Trump is still blue-pilled. It would mean he is conflating congress doing all they can to stall his agenda with congress just being bureaucratic and never doing anything when the fact of the matter is they are (((globalists))) working against his agenda specifically - they band together just fine whenever it allows them to push the (((globalist agenda))).

yeah no shit. they've been pushing for another amnesty for about 30 years now, the only reason the last one failed is because Cantor got primaried. they've been prematurely celebrating the decline and fall of white america ever since onigger got in office and if they have an ounce of sense they would know that not passing amnesty now means it might not ever be passed. the only question is if the bribes flowing to congress critters are big enough this time to overcome their self preservation instinct.

wow, I keep coming back to the multi-d chess meme time and time again.
I hope to God this is true.

ideally speaking, lets say DACA ends with no replacement or establishment cuckery, how many spics will be physically removed as a result of this? Will all bean children registered in DACA be deported, or will it just be """"the bad"""" ones

Hello, Cadrenigger.

answer the question faggot

I would imagine some spics would be removed. Quite a few.
But your premise is predicated upon the assumption that this isn't going to get cucked by congress within 6 months and I don't see congress being their usual lazy selves over this.
So pretending like this is a good thing at this point is disingenuous. I enjoyed the leftist salt, but you're actually just as clueless as they are.

I forgot Holla Forums cared about christian shitskins living in the middle east. How could we have forgotten the poor, poor sandnigger christcucks!
Truly we have betrayed our once great values!

This tbh. Don't get excited about something which seems good when it's on such shaky ground - chances are congress won't waste time bickering over it because they only do that with things they don't want to pass (like all of Trump's agenda.) On the same token, Trump isn't incompetent and he has the most influential position on Earth right now (Hell, he did a fuckload more than most people combined will ever do without that degree of influence) so if something happens he wanted it to, he's not dim enough to pass something off out of his control unless he never cared about it or he otherwise wanted the result which happens.

FTFY.

nice picture of a frog holding a gun

Where did you come from? You're definitely not from around here.

Thats why I said
I was trying to be hypothetical

thats the grinch in a ski mask you idiot

What about all these poor Catholic Christians, the meany Trump is/will be deporting? Some of them could probably die back in Mexico due to Trump, when instead they could be in the US having children helping to keep social security going.

What level of mental gymnastics are you on to think delaying DACA's repeal half a year is a better thing than removing it right now?

Whats the problem? Afraid you might have to get your hands dirty if it doesn't work out?

The problem is that he's giving congress a chance to undo it. It's pretty simple.

This is a natsoc board. Not a Republican one.

very true, but I like to remain optimistic, so for now I'll spread my ass cheeks and accept OP's gay theory

As if they wouldn't have the opportunity to undo it. Explain how you would remove 800,000 people in one day to prevent congress from acting.

>worshipping a dead Jew on a stick who was the (((chosen one))) of the sand God is part of white culture

If deportations started say… next week… we would get many thousands out before they ever had a chance to counter it. Don't you agree?

100%
Even if what OP says is what we are actually seeing play out, I'd still think its a waste of time
deport the bean people now

And a month later tops, 800,000 wetbacks got deported

Trump talks big, but when it comes time for action it's always pussy tier. It makes me rage. This spic said it best:

Let me explain why letting your wife have a black bull & experimenting with pegging is smart.

Hear me out because it's actually a really smart move and will show her how much you really love her, and make her hate niggers. The nigger will never satisfy her the way you can.

Nine months from now, you get to say "Hey, the baby doesn't look like me, what have you been doing?" and she'll feel so guilty you'll get a blowjob.

I really just want these spics gone

I'm no Zionist as is mandatory for Republicans, I don't even think the Jew deserves a place to exist since he is an enemy, no forgiveness ever towards your enemy. Race is paramount, once lost it'll never be regained again.

I hope you know this, since this is a natsoc board.

Meant for

FUCKING BASED

Jesus Christ those floor boards are fucking filthy. I can see why that Cunt got shot.

Just BASE my shit up fam.

No more wars in the middle east. No war with the commie gooks. The only war I want next is one on Judea, and nowhere else.

It's a Xanatos Gambit.

If there's enough traitors in the Republican party to screw this plan up, Trump loyalists (now the majority of the rank-and-file Republicans) will look to replacing their party members.

If there's not, everything goes through as described.

There's not really that much of a way for Congress to get out of this.

What the fuck happened?

If there's enough traitors in the Republican party to screw this plan up, then maybe Trump shouldn't have gone ahead with it, hmm? Rather than risk legalizing nearly a million fucking beaners.

Maybe he should have let the damned thing go to court and be proven unconstitutional so that ICE could start rounding them up ASAP. Instead, he handed congress Melania on a silver platter and said "Hey, I totally trust you". It's a xanatos gambit that winds up with your wife getting fucked and your base pissed off as much at you as the congress faggots.

Trump decided to puss out and instead of deporting the beaner kids he's going to end DACA and hold off on deporting them for 6 months to give congress enough time to pass amnesty/path to citizenship for them. Both democrats and republicans in the house have said they willing to compromise to get this done.

In short, pic related is now your problem for good.

Define many thousands out of 800,000.

Do you honestly believe that to be a realistic scenario? Start answering that question by telling me how many field officers ICE has. Not investigators or paper pushers. The people who would do the rounding up.

Are you retarded or something?

If this gets screwed up, he does a lot of swamp draining. It doesn't get the illegals out, but it does good on another front.

I hate using the 1488D chess meme, but it's apt here - you have to look at more than one direction when navigating these things. It is like playing multidimensional chess in that regard.

Me too.
They destroyed the place where I grew up in commiefornia. A small middle class 90% white community of like minded people. Never heard a police siren in the middle of the night, little trash, could talk with your neighbors and organize block parties, ride bikes until it got dark and go to the store or park unattended. I went back 5 years ago, now it has sirens every hour, tons of gang violence and gang controlled zones (like the park), murders every month, graffiti and garbage everywhere, the houses look run down, no upkeep, brown mestizo faces everywhere. It only took 15 years to change to 75% mestizo, its all gone and I can never go back.

Proofs?

I would say at least 250,000.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Here >>10548576 &

Also this

The beaners had plenty of warning and time to get their papers in order. They chose not to. Tough shit. Andale Jose.

?

Yes Barry I get it, now what IF the masterplan fails? Why did he delay something he could have removed right now? Why doesn't he send ICE to empty more "cholo barrios" and collectively kick the beaner back to Tijuana? Both republicans and Democrats are chicken shit traitors that are working to undermine his presidency

Yes, It's really simple to do, you wanna know why? Because over 70 years ago a man did something similar in his country once, he gave to his people hope and jobs for massive public infrastructure constructions, his name was hitler. Now trump can do something far easier, start offering jobs to the people for the sole purpose of deporting beaners, if hitler did something like that back in the 20th century, whats stopping trump from achieving something bigger, right now? Seriously what exactly do you lose by doing this?

Trump could have put an end by ordering 3AM raids on politicians who break the law by helping the illegal migrants.

3 AM no knock is best because these people would be a sleep,so when they wake up due to the raid they would have no clue what's going on.

Trump should Veto and order raids on every last congressmen and senator who votes for allowing the dreamers to stay.

800,000 spics, half of which are women who will likely average 3+ children each, losing a total of 1.6million or more beanlets in 15 years.
That's why congress will get something done and repeal this. That's why Trump made a mistake by waiting six months. Either it's a mistake or he's intentionally trying to fuck us.
If by some miracle, congress lets this go, then I will eat my words.
Reminds me… about two months ago, some faggot said the wall would be starting to get built two weeks from that date. Wallanon, are you still here? What happened with the wall? :^)

Surely this will spell the end of the swamp says concerned man for 88th time this month.

Can't Trump just Veto whatever bullshit Congress tries to pass or are we beyond the basic functions of our government at this point because kikes?

Im starting to think this thread was made by gooka shills.

Checked. Congress will overturn his veto. And that's if he even vetoes it.

Yes, he could, but it's blatantly obvious from the circumstances surrounding this that the point was to lob congress a softball for amnesty. It may have even been the deal he cut to get ANTIFA off his back.

If they pass it and he vetoes it, I'll eat a crow. Not metaphorically. Fuckers eat my vegetables anyway.

Friendly fire faggot, learn2read. I was asking what does trump lose by signing an EO and putting an end to this expanding plague. we both know Congress will flip him the finger and everything will be back to the status quo, that's why I'm calling out the cucks that are hoping muh Congress will not stab trump at the last moment

Cadrefaggot.

I wasn't actually trying to refute you. I was just venting. Apologies, user.

Gooka

>>>/suicide/

You guys are forgetting it was his decision to hold off for 6 months to give Congress a chance to come to an agreement. If congress comes to an agreement, he will sign it.

Keep it up lads.

So you believe 31% of the illegals dreamers could be caught by ICE in thirty days and deported?

250,000 people in 30 days.

Neither of you have any idea of the scale of the problem. It's funny you jumped right to appealing to Hitler when I asked you you gather some information about ICE in order to judge whether yours was a realistic proposition with the manpower at hand. I can tell you are only interested in maintaining your fantasy. I will leave you to it.

Why are you attaching 30 days to this? He's giving congress 6 months. Yes, you can deport 250,000 in six months. We have more than that in our jails right now, faggot.

And I say thirty days generously because it would take congress less time to act due to huge opportunity to virtue signal if Trump started sweeping cities with ICE. Think.

He's giving them 6 months to slow-boil. If they jump at the opportunity now they'll expose themselves, if they wait six months it's going to be an election season issue. They are losing

There is no congressional election worth keeping 800,000 beaners and niggers.

We don't exactly have a lot of election cycles to wait. Or left, if they create 800k new Dem voters.

what the fuck is this shit?
pass it off to congress they'll pass that shit in a heartbeat and if he vetos it so much for making them look like the bad guys

see

And I told you the truth, regardless of the "manpower" ICE has "at hand", they have tools, and people willing to be hired and do the job, shit like this was alot harder to pull 70 years ago, get it can't be pulled now because "muh congress". In six months you can easily kick +300,000. My point is, weaklings like you trying to justify this florid delay when shit can be done right the fuck now. It's like telling a cancer patient to wait six months for his chemo so the council of doctors can take a decision to administer it or not, without any guarantees

They came together to sanction NK rather quickly.

Sure didn't take them 6 months to strip Trump of his negotiating powers and sanction the fuck out of Russia.

Meant for

what the fuck is this shit?
pass it off to congress they'll pass that shit in a heartbeat and if he vetos it so much for making them look like the bad guys
fucking site is going to shit cant post anything

Congress can sit around with their thumbs up their asses as long as they want to, the Obongocare replacement is a perfect example of this. There are always trolls like McCain to sit around and fuck everyone up on every side.

You know they had that shit in the works since he won the Election. Secondly all this shit were hearing has been from Politico any way.

double post, thanks for the niggers trying to code

They could, but somehow I don't think they will. Either way you faggots had better be calling your congressmen and threatening to support their opponents in the primary and even vote democrat if you have to. Tell them you will drag your goddamned ballsack through a mile of broken glass to make sure they are never employed again if they waive the rule of law for 800,000 criminals. Send them letters, hell send them packages with bricks in it and "BUILD THE WALL" written on the side.

God damn, this place is getting Fucking filled with Shills running on Info that Politico, with no named sources, posted.

kek, looks like my old cat

Oh it's this straw man again.

Oh no. Then what would we do if Trump wasn't our savior? Are you afraid that Trump might not work and you may have to actually get your hands dirty? I am trying to figure out what people are complaining about. They whine that Trump's a kike, but in the same breath whine that he isn't going full GTKRWN. They whine when he makes a move because it wasn't the exact move they wanted. They whine when he doesn't make a move. They whine that he's not going to be their savior, but they still beg for him to save them. They whine that revolution is the only option, and when circumstances arise that look like they may require revolution they fucking whine that no one is stopping it.

These people aren't shills. They're maladapted adults living in a fucking fantasy world. If reality does not match the ideal they have constructed in their mind they throw a tantrum.

You only need to wait till tomorrow. I wonder what you're excuse will be then?

(Checked and Filtered.)

Are you calling for revolution, or defending 88d chess? Pick one. A second ago it was "This is Trump's brilliant plan" and now it's "You knew Trump was a shill, why haven't you started a revolution?"

I know how to start the revolution guys its simple
cut off the weed supply nationwide
the leftists wont be stoned
the veterans wont be stoned
the dude weed lmao libertarians wont be stoned
conflict will be inevitable

What in the holy hell are you babbling about?

Trump just placed a FUCKTON of trust in his voter base.

Get all the RINOs to expose themselves right before primary season. This is happening right now. The next move is a massive vote-out in 2018 and again in 2020. He places his trust in us to go out and purge via the voting booth as much as we can. This also includes making sure hard right wingers run against cuckservatives. Once again, he places trust in us to seek and vote for the right person. This is kind of scary, tbh. Can we get enough people out to the polls for specifically ourguys?

You would think pretty much everyone would have figured this out when he offered to scrap every single measure against Chinese trade he campaigned on if China would just "help" with North Korea – an irrelevant shit hole that gains this nation nothing but massive trade concessions to South Korea in exchange for RAND and Raytheon padding their revenue stream.

No.

This is how I've seen it. This lines up with putting pressure on primarying the RINOS. The dems will run wild and make the election a referendum on DACA and Trump. The RINOS won't be able to ignore the issue and will be outed.

That being said I did expect the whole time that he would cuck on this issue. I was just assuming he would use it as the bargaining chip to end birthright citizenship. Looks like he is cucking even harder and going to trade it for some piece of a part of the wall funding.

Yeah bro we're all voting dem next time, for sure

I think one thing we can take away from Trump winning is that potential candidates with outside the norm values CAN be elected. We don't have to make do.

Run for office, bros

You have some dog-shit reading comprehension.

The behavior of you and people like you.

meant for:

Fix the fucking site.

There is no such thing as politicians who can't be bribed or scared. Trump is an outlier. They system is potato. War is the only option.

And yet he cucked out on DACA. Really makes you think.

Never trust Congress.

He is deporting them. He's giving them six months to get out first. If he didn't do that, their best option would be to hide, instead the best option for them is to leave now. Makes things easier on ICE.

NO! They delayed the vote so McCain could vote. The knew he would vote in favor of Obama care.

McCain is literally the definition of contrarian. He votes whatever way he thinks will cause the most rukus and press for him - see how he voted on the tranny issues. He NEVER votes in favor of what people want.

McCain was a Democrat. He's a communist.

He's probably worried about his chances of re-election going to zero if he hands msm a gift of hundreds of thousands of crying children. Journalists would get awards for exposing Trail of Tears II or Mexican Holocaust. If he didn't have to worry about re-election, he wouldn't be doing this. Next term he will be worried about Trump Jr. losing to Hillary's corpse. DC needs to burn down.

I almost believe he's a goddamn skinwalker.

Arrest the MSM for violating the federal law that states that you can't give aid to the wetbacks.

Muh PR

Yeah they will.

Nonsense.

Could be.

That image is retarded, especially in context.

Won't matter is Congress votes in the Bridge Act sometime this week.
Most normalfags will have forgotten everything happening right now by January 2018.

Pretty much this tbh.

Trump isn't even an outlier - the fact that people are still suggesting he isn't compromised is ludicrous.

Normal as fuck in here tbh.

Nobody likes Mexicans and Mexicans don't vote for Trump either.

What emotion are these pictures supposed to make me feel?
I'm getting a "Ha, ha. Catch me if you can", kind of feel.

The 4D chess meme is often tarnished by people doing mental gymnastics to excuse all sorts of convoluted bullshit.
HOWEVER, that's not to say Trump doesn't engage in legitimate 4D chess. And this is certainly an example of it.

Nobody likes DACA. No common citizen; just the super-SJW progressive libcucks on reddit and the (((hollywood elites))). Forcing politicians to take a stand on DACA during the primary season is fucking brilliant. I already quickly saw that it was a ploy to expose cuckservatives and make them look bad, but I completely didn't see how 6 months from now lines up with the beginning of primary season.

She looks like she is about to cry, sad that some parents abuse their kids like this.

About this many:

DACA would die all by itself in 2019, even if (((they))) manage to save it.

All the people on fake news are going to look absolutely retarded. There's a ton of pro-DACA globalists on TV right now, talking about how DACA is great and they're going to save it. 6 months is going to go, it's not going to be saved, and they're all going to look like pandering retards who can't get anything done.

And we'll get bonus points, because we'll have 6 months to talk about how illegal immigrants having anchor babies without a US citizen doesn't make a US citizen.

Maybe when compared to the high standard set by Hitler, but I bought Chinese lessons thinking moving to commie China was the best way to go if Hillary removes the border between the U.S. and Mexico, the rights to free speech and gun ownership and goes to war with Russia.

Congress got the veto proof Russian sanctions bill done in a couple weeks, whenever something fucks over the American people they are incredibly efficient and bipartisan.

Aren't these the same people who were horrified over trump saying that he's an American firster?

underrated post, kek

This. GOP tried to scapegoat McCain but that was theatre so they could blame it all on him, in reality they colluded to kill Obamacare repeal and tried to pin it on him so the rest of them would have reelection secured.

This is just an back door to get general Amnesty. Like who are these illegal migrants going to stay with if the Bridge were to be passed?

what the fuck

Like how did Obama care repeal fail by one man if the republicans controlled congress?

The GOP didn't even have a replacement for obama care, even though they had 6 years to have a concil create a repealing bill or a replacement bill.

Why doesn't the GOP have a Tax Reform created after 8 years of Obama? They should have had one created and waiting for a republican president.

Where's a massive infrastructure bill that's ready to be passed?

The GOP has none of that but they want to create a refugee crisis in Venuzella! They will destroy that country,and then turn arround and say that they have to take them in.

There are more than enough beaners to deport right now. ICE could work 72 hours a day and wouldn't run out of them, so you don't have to worry that they'll run out of things to do during those 6 months.

How's the weather in Sparta?

To be fair, most republicans actually did vote to kill obongocare. It's just that the margin in the senate is very small, so a very small handful of GOP senators flipping is enough to fuck something over. You're right about McCuck being a scapegoat though, because Murkowski and Collins were just as responsible. And then there are also Portman, Capito, Alexander, and Heller who joined the group of cuckservative senators who refused to do the partial replace.

Trump wouldn't have had to do anything against DACA, he could have just waited it out until it dies by itself in 2019.

That's what Trump should have said on the night on Obama care failure.

Trump should have released the 20+ McCain audio tapes where he's trashing the military to save his hide.

Trump should have also spilled the beans on McCain killing all of those men on the aircraft carrier if he did that. Rumors have it that McCain gave out information that enabled b52s to be shot down. If McCain did that then spill the beans.

Discrace the bastard to not have him be burried at the Arlington cementary.

Go read a book Imkikey.

McCain was once a Democrat.

This guy is outraged over trump blocking the transvestites.

He was going to run against Clinton before Obama showed up….

Jesus was a Judahite, not an Edomite. Christians were also persecuted and slaughtered by jews for hundreds of years, straight into modern times during the Bolshevist revolution were they killed some more Christians and destroyed their churches. Jews also have pages in their talmud dedicated to describing how Jesus and Christians are in hell boiling in a pot of urine, semen and excrement. Their own little hateful fanfic so to speak.

Not only are you a fucking retard, you're also a goon for using one of the oldest memes from Something Awful.

Take note of the neocohens and zionists infiltrating this board. Holla Forums will be lost by the end of this year.

Just divide and Conquer report and hide his posts.

He's punting to Congress so he has plausible deniability for not delivering on a campaign promise. He knows he can't accomplish anything, but he still wants to get elected in 2020.

Jesus, he's still holding campaign rallies for what seems to me to be an obsession with celebrity as opposed to meeting concrete political objectives. As far as anons are concerned, I think a focus on metapolitics might be more productive than worrying about what Trump is doing. I seriously don't think he has that much decision making power. It's funny when he goes off-script and freaks out CNN, but I'm not seeing much else that benefits me from this administration outside of very incremental changes.

This is nothing more than Chain migration. They will say if it passes that they need somebody to watch over the children.

And what exactly will that achieve?

This is what you chesscucks never understand. Even if your elaborate theories were true (which they never turn out to be), your predicted underlying plans never amount to anything tangible or important! This is why to anyone who isn't from T_D, you faggots are a complete laughing stock.

Look, I don't care how this scenario "proves the democrats wrong and winning the favor of the democratic base!!!" if we continue to let congress abuse us and swamp our nation with mestizos.
Anyone white man who is still a democrat at this point deserves to die with his pet shitskins. I am tired of "waking people up!!!" by allowing more bad shit to keep happening, and rationalizing it.

All we are doing is making compromises with no returns. All we are doing is agreeing to our own destruction and hoping that those who wish to see us destroyed will stop because they were "caught" scheming. These kikes and good goyim lie and abuse and they don't care. They have no scruples. Their entire belief system is "what can we do to make whites die off"? If they cared about being honest, or having integrity, they wouldn't be trying to get us killed in the first place.

The shills have astroturfed us into being >muh principles cuckservatives and if you talk about action you'll be drowned out with >muh FBI.

Why is this board filled with shitty click-bait sounding OPs

#Justturkroachfeels

His whole election run was based on getting these people out of the country. He's cucked out and only shills and retards are denying it at this point.

So basically using DACA for RINOs to further reveal themselves and sink the Democrat ship even lower?
6 months is to a day in time for the 2017 primaries.

Wow, I love neocon kikes and zionist globalist elites naow!

Actually in 2007 we had this same thing attempted, the congress(including republicucks wanted amnesty, Bush(beaner lover) wanted amnesty, demoshits wanted amnesty. You know what happened? Tens of thousands of white voters called and wrote into their congressmen saying that like gun control this was a kill switch issue, amnesty meant they were out forever if they did it.

We need to go further and tell the general conservative voters to do what they did before, with one difference. Kick the faggots out anyway after they capitulate and put in several early 30s guys who are hardline racialists and can sit in those seats for 30 years instead of a bunch of faggot boomers.

He's doing it half-cocked to help "based black guys" get a chance to stay while cheerleading faggots like you praise him.