New dress code in Illinois school: cover breasts, nips, crotch, and ass. No hate speech

A highschool in America's garbage dump has instituted a new, much more lax dress code.
Any attire is now deemed acceptable as long as it:

Who these protected classes and marginalized groups are is undisclosed, but I think we all know who it doesn't include.

A miniskirt and bikini top would pass this dress code.
I suppose a large portion of the student body is hookers and they're trying to improve attendance.

A nice suit and a MAGA hat, however, probably would get you kicked right the fuck out.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Great thread OP, you really know when to shit up the board while the mods are away.

You sure about that, user?

its full of niggers and SWPLs. The Unitarian church on Ridge has a massive BLM sign. Probably 10% of the people in this city have BLM signs in front of their homes.

LAST CENTURY
My HS dress code was has to be clean, safe and not obscene.
for you young fags that never knew about see through blouses

You are a nigger with nigger-IQ. Go back to /salt-left/.

Ah, I remember when dress code meant covering your shoulders, and wearing a skirt past your knees.
Now it's just "just wear anything that mostly obscures your primary and secondary sexual organs, oh yeah also don't be racist whitey :)"

Remember schools can be drained of cash via lawsuits if sudents are forced out or expelled for political messages as that is protected by the 1st . A school cannot legally cherry pick offensive material in this fashion. Sue their balls to the wall

A loincloth can fully cover your genitals and ass. A sheet can cover your tits.
So yes. That's exactly what this dress code implies.

I went to this school. Full of poz. It's gotten worse since when I attended.

The sliding is real. Sage.

ETHS invited the Big Will to one of their Stop The Violence campaigns to rap his song Dab On Em, in which he glorifies gang banging, drug dealing and unlawfully carrying guns. I complained to the upper administration and they did nothing. So progressive.

Who paid for this?

Missed the 1st post there (((hoss)))

Evanston has a flock of rich kikes to its north and yuppies and rich hipsters to its south. Just do the chicago fire again man

You payed for it assuming you pay taxes.
WE ALL PAYED FOR IT

I went to a nearby high school - New Trier. The pozz was relatively limited during my first three years of attendance, but during my senior year, they decided to hold a (((white guilt seminar))) on Martin Luther King day instead of giving kids the day off as every other school in the area was doing. Breitbart covered it extensively, and a kike (surprise, surprise) from the heavily Jewish school decided to publicly respond with the usual us (((whites))) should feel guilty. (((She))) does the classic pretend to be white to guilt the white goyim but identify with Judaism at other times thing. Pics related.

Bullshit. They would send both sexes home for wearing tank tops at the school I went to. Hell, I wore a shirt with a Magicarp on it that say "I swear to God once I evolve I'll kill you all" or something and I had to borrow a friend's sweatshirt to cover it all day or go home.

This dress code is disgusting, who the fuck is responsible for this? Some pervert?

WTF you talking about. South Evanston is niggers. Just south of Northwestern is when the hipsters pop up. But if a fire bombing of the entire north shore area of Chicagoland would happen, I would be very glad. Most of the areas kikes and muds like in Skokie, Niles, Evanston, Wilmette, Glenview etc…

There are many many many kikes and muzzies all over the vicinity of Evanston and the city itself. Just sayin….

seems like a slide thread.

It's also home to Robert Creamer and Jan Schakowsky.

Fixed that flag for you.

Shit thread but another example nonetheless of how awful democratic leadership, "diversity", and jews ruin everything.

Lets make it proportional to contributions to humanity instead.

Stupid thread.
Cool shirt.

fixed

I dunno anime is pretty swell.

PLEBS
my HS dress code banned tennis shoes, you had to wear a belt and collared shirt tucked in or a dress sweater, we had formal attire days, no beards, no long hair, no blue jeans, we had to dress nicely every day it was an all boys school too

How old were you when you came out of the closet to your parents?

It means no cleavage. That's far from lax.

Dressing well and going to good schools doesn't make one gay, poorfag.

No, but it sure helps, especially in a boys-only school.

I'm sure you can educate the entire board on what it means to be a faggot

No, I leave that to the experts who went through puberty in a boys-only school.

It would probably be easier for them to mandate school uniforms.

>not having camaraderie with all your classmates even awkward faggots like you weren't bullied

Those racist shitlords, what do they have against the glorious japanese people?

Hes just a poorfag that wishes everyone else had a shitty experience in a (((multicultural)) hellhole like a lot of us did.

Also, hes projecting hard.

What the fuck. I was using this term as a joke last year.

Ill-inois is racist.

It would get you fucking murdered or assaulted and robbed at the very least

We live in a world where people who would slit your throat for calling them "colored people" want to be called "people of color"

Allows degenerate trashy clothing AND doesn't allow for conservative slogans because its arbitrarily deemed hateful? Sounds about right in Weimerica!

of course they'd censor that. No religious expression allowed in school except for mudslimes.

Welcome to islam

Sharia, motherfucker