What was the last game you played, and can its protagonist or villain defeat Pucci at max power?

What was the last game you played, and can its protagonist or villain defeat Pucci at max power?

Asura's Wrath and yes.

Who

I can't remember the last game I played

Cool it with the autism there broski

why my peanus weenus of course

Gibe da pucci boss

it would only make a katamari even more dangerous

Fuck you i laughed.

Yeah, as long as there is financial benefits for him if he defeats Pucci.

and also, pucci is fucking dumb as hell
strongest stand in the fucking series(arguably) but such a shit fighter that a little kid with no experience using a stand beat him by catching him on fire
what the fuck is that garbage

For some reason that reminded me of this old flash.

Is there any OP stand not beaten by the user being a retard?

I think its actually intentional, the dumber the user the stronger the stand to compensate. So les retarded people just get things like 'precision' or 'string' instead of 'event denial' or 'ability to rewrite reality'

COULD STANDS BE LINKED TO AUTISM?

You should go to the church more often

Doom II
No fucking way

I think the author realized he was too OP he had to bullshit it.

Still dont know how i feel about the end. Seeing Joleyne as a happy normal japanese girl felt weird.
But i just started part 7 and it appears its going full bayo to bayo 2 tier new level of CUHRAYZEE.

Lucky you, part 7 is fucking great and most consider it to be the best Jojo part

Weather Report was his brother's stand so it was fitting that he be destroyed by it

『YHVH』 and Pucci would join forces, the 『MILLENNIUM KINGDOM』 would finally come into fruition!

Alternatively, The 『SPACE MARINE』 already defeated an enemy with time bullshit powers.

I am pretty sure that 『MA』is an otherworldly being that exists beyond the limits of time but she was still killed by a human so I think Pucci wins anyways.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Emporio increased the oxygen in the room, which affected Pucci faster because of Made in Heaven, then he beat the shit out of him. I don't remember Pucci ever getting set on fire.

I thought Weather report used oxygen and pressure to burst his eyes then Emporio shot him? its been a while but i dont remember fire.

well I cant stop time yet so I am probably fucked all things considered unless I kill him before he gets made in heaven.

Also I really wish weather report would have killed pucci when he got his memories back.

Adol Christin would probably defeat him.

ASB
And yes, Diavolo's b&b combo deals enough damage that the puny priest can't even get to Maiden Heaven in time

i wont do it for you

yeah i'm a fucking retard
i read it on my phone in color so all the red and orange shit looked like fire, i guess

Stone ocean was in colour? How many other parts are? I just read them in black and white

Bato has most of them in colour last i checked, but it loads slow as fuck compared to blck and white.

all of the stone ocean chapters are in color now

almost all of 4, about 2/3rds of 5, all of 6, almost all of 7, dunno about 8
i think the rest of them have been fully colored

He just might.

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Porky could probably defeat Pucci because space-time means fuck all to him.

Have you just write
I don't even

Yes.

yes
jotaro

DIDF pls go.

If he had access to some of the more bullshit legendary monsters.

Pretty much anyone wearing the home dimension DIO's armlets.

Superman Returms and yes.

So what exactly do King Crimson and Giorno's super stand do again?
And why does King Crimson look like evangelion?

Overwatch, and considering it's full of old people with no supernatural powers(minus edgelord, I guess) or exceptional training they'd get wrecked in an instant.

Gold Experience Requiem ability is the nullification of cause and effect. Any opponent who goes up against him will lose any will to fight, and GER will erase the cause of any action.
King Crimson is like the opposite where he erases the effect, but keeps the cause.

Meant to say King Crimson keeps the effect, but erases the cause.

Or actually he just erases time, but the action continues. So like, if you're reading a book, but suddenly you're several pages ahead; you reading the pages you "skipped" still happened, however King Crimson erased that from happening but it still happened.
There's like, seven goddamn different interpretations as to what the fuck he does.

I was playing as Tony Banks

Dark souls 3

As long as he doesn't have to fight him in a ship, of course.

>And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio, the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces

By that logic, Polnareff and Hol Horse are the smartest motherfuckers in Jojo. Seeing as how their stands boil down to "Knight that can sword good" and "Pistol that never needs reloading"

>>>/asatru/