Urgent: Republicans in Congress may vote to extend DACA tomorrow (or this week)

TAKEAWAY: The BRIDGE Act, which would extend DACA, could be voted on as early as tomorrow (Tuesday, Sep. 5). It will pass the Senate. To pass the House, however, it must get 23 Republican votes. Already, 13 Republicans have co-sponsored it (and will thus vote for it). Thus, it would only need 10 more Republican votes. Of the remaining Republicans in the House, the most likely Republicans to vote for the BRIDGE Act are those who are not yet co-sponsors, but (i) who voted against defunding DACA in 2015 (13 of them), (ii) whose predecessors voted against defunding DACA in 2015 (3 of them), or (iii) who have publicly stated Trump shouldn’t repeal DACA (2 of them). We must put pressure on those 18 Representatives to vote against the BRIDGE Act.

——————————————————————————————-
BACKGROUND
1. Mike Coffman (R-CO) is sponsoring the BRIDGE ACT, which would enact DACA as law and extend it for 3 years. It will likely pass in the Senate, but it will be close in the House.

2. Relevant Voting History & Related Actions by Republicans (See pic related #2)

3. Links
>Link to the Bill: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/496
>Cosponsors: archive.is/48uae
>Republicans who voted against defunding DACA in 2015: archive.is/kWEBm
>CBS Story: archive.is/JTz0z
>WaPo Story: archive.is/bjvmX
——————————————————————————————-

PLAN OF ACTION: As stated, we must put pressure on the 18 Republican Representatives in question to vote against the BRIDGE Act. Below are their names and twitters, and pic related #3 also shows their Facebook and YouTube accounts.

The Names of the 18 Republicans to Pressure:

Twitters for the 18 Republicans to Pressure:
>Another helpful link – social media information for all members of Congress: nhsa.org/files/resources/member_of_congress_social_media_information_0.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y9LLx):
washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-we-will-work-to-find-legislative-daca-fix/article/2633341
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/06/for-warren-and-baker-win-lot-people-will-have-vote-for-both-them/su1ofST1d58LCYsXuKcU6M/story.html
house.gov/representatives/
fairus.org/issue/the-law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905228667336499200
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/128
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/496
flake.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-jeff
heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
murkowski.senate.gov/contact/email
bacon.house.gov/contact/offices
curbelo.house.gov/contact/
denham.house.gov/contact/
donovan.house.gov/contact
faso.house.gov/contact/
fitzpatrick.house.gov/contact-me
newhouse.house.gov/contact
reichert.house.gov/contact-me
ros-lehtinen.house.gov/contact-me
stewart.house.gov/contact
upton.house.gov/contact/
valadao.house.gov/contact/
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
archive.fo/8pqyV
twitter.com/MeliiTheEmpress
twitter.com/MeliiTheEmpress/status/903438509595402240
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unjust_enrichment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if those cucks pass it, they won't get enough votes to override a veto.

(((Republicans))), these Cuckservatives, were all aligned with the Jeb-proposition of bringing thousands of illegals to use as quasi-slave labour in factories.
This is why NAFTA is bad, this is why Free Trade is bad, this is why Capitalism is bad.
Fucking shit, Democrat Commies and Republican Jews, don't know which is worse.

They can't repeal ObamaCare, fix taxes, or fund the wall but they WILL pass an amnesty bill in one day. Even before hurricane harvey funding.

Cuckservitives are the worst.

I really wouldn't rely on Trump vetoing it. See this line from the Politico story (archive.is/Y9LLx):

While it's possible that Trump could veto it, the point about Sessions makes it sound like Trump is leaving it in Congress' hands. Maybe Trump will veto it, but it's definitely not a sure thing.

God damn it can that guy be any fucking softer?

Good. The more that cuckservative normalfags see their leaders actively work against them the better. Have fun trying to explain how "democracy just werks goyim" when they see their vote means literally nothing

The breaking federal law for assisting illegal migrants.

trump if he was not a pussy we would authorize 3AM no knock arrests for the neo-cons, and any official who did bullshit such as create sanctuary cities.

We go some people suing trump for deleting tweets because of Typos

His only rise to fame was going after the KKK. That's literally it. Why anybody thought that shriveled crypto was gonna do anything other than sabotage and subvert is beyond me

FUCK

"The sins of the father shall not be past onto the sins of the son though!!!"

"They're victims!"

Mexicans being forced to live in Mexico is not being victimization. Christcuck conservatives.

Congress can't get shit done for American citizens, but can urgently pass a bill for illegals.

Is he a crypto? Just just a shabbos Goy? The point is, he doesn't seem to get it through his skull that the "Left" doesn't want to play fair and hasn't played fair, and still won't play fair. In this case, Fair meaning under rule of law. They've loaded their punches, and he's just making us take them sitting down.

kind of funny all these shitty gay ass trump "its habbenings!!!!" threads when nothing is happening

user they don't care about "Federal Law", that's just something to keep the goyim in line. When was the last time that anybody in government actually obeyed the fucking law let alone upheld it except against their rivals of course. Democracy was the greatest scam in history, even greater than the Holohoax in my opinion. Name one democracy that didn't immediately become a Banana Republic

People whose immigration policy doesn't amount to "==LOL BROWN PPL R BAD!!1==" had a problem with DACA because it was an overstep in executive authority. What's the problem if it goes through proper constitutional channels?

Yes, keep pushing it back until it's forced into the spotlight during your reelection campaigns. Dipshits.

Still the thought of Cops implementing no knock arrests where the cucks are startled from their slumbers makes me moist.

They're rushing to give an extension when Hurricane harvy remains,and when the wetbacks have 6 months makes steaming mad.

See

Because brown people are objectively bad.

There is none. What's the problem if voters tell their Congressmen how they would like them to vote on a particular bill?

These cucks drag their collective asses about everything important but can rally in a heart beat for amnesty. fuck this gay earth.

Everybody who opposes DACA does it because they know brown "people" are bad. It's just not socially acceptable to openly say that yet, so they claim to be against it pure because it's executive overstep.

Where are the term Limits? That's what will fix the country because the radicals are becoming more mainstream. Every two terms the Overton window WOULD shift.

Trump should rewrite NAFTA to force the countries to give citizenship to the anchor babies of their illegal migrants.

All illegal migrants must have come from somewhere.

this really pisses me off

Look what they did for Obamacare. They delayed the vote for McCain.
Who voted to extend Obama care in a Republican controlled congress ?

Might as well have called it for what it is: INVASION Act

You forget just how many of these Rs are neolib corporate shills.

Sounds like a solid plan.

They're not planning that way idiot. They're Marxists

Yes, McCain was a democrat up until recently.

Both parties have their Unamerican shits; Democrats have far more. Republicans who continue to vote for representatives that allow illegals are also a significant part of the problem.

FUCK WHY IS THAT FAGGOT NOT IN MY VOTING DISTRICT. HE HAS TO GO!

Essentially this

There's a reason that (((Republicans))) completely severed ties with their voting base decades ago. They're the very definition of controlled opposition, their only purpose is to drain the votes of the more higher cognitive types amongst the lemmings and then do their (((master's))) bidding. Hence why (((Republicans))) side with Democrats, against their voting base, literally every single fucking time on any and all issues.

You meant dirty kike traitors

Pilpul propaganda. Trump cut a deal and this was the bargain with the Republicans.

Gas (((Jared))) now.

Would any brave user feel like making a thread about this on cuckchan? TD? We need all eyes on this.

fuck off faggot

It ain't workin moishe.

Democrats that voted for the failed DREAM act got creamed, there's no way the Republicans can get enough votes to pass a veto from Trump. They're going to fucking get murdered in the next primaries of which are 6 months away.

Neocons need to be dropped. Let the demofaggots run a 2018/20 platform catering to illegals, seems to be working well so far.

Lindsey Graham: 'We will work' to find legislative DACA fix

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-we-will-work-to-find-legislative-daca-fix/article/2633341

I knew it was bullshit when mods started stickying "DACA is Dead" Threads. Trump always finds a way to pussy out. Rep. Steve King says this will end in Amnesty and he is 100% correct.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a lot to do these midterms.

Term Limits.

have fun on t_d then cock gobbling nigger

If Trump thinks he can get away with not veto-ing it then he's sadly mistaken and will find out during his run against Stuart Smalley

Hitler saved his dubs for

WE NEED ALL CONSERVATIVES TO SEE THIS AND IMMEDIATELY START CALLING THEIR STATE REPS
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL

Is it even remotely possible that we can get rid of him?
We HAVE to do this. Somehow.
His entire state is too brainwashed to ever let that kike go. Even after his death, some will write him in.

He's a spineless cuck and one term president, user. It's over. I hope I'm dead wrong and things get back on track, but I'm not holding my breath.

unlikely to be challenged by anyone "further right"

Of the others you listed probably only Kaine, because he lacks the cult of personality that Feinstein, Warren or Sandersberg have

Nelson better watch out, his opponent is endorsed by the SPLC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus

It's feeling like a pyrrhic victory with trump getting cucked so hard alongside the systematic platform denial of anything right of cuckservative.

What's the rush? They have 6 months.

Lol, what story is that picture related to? I've investigated law enforcement and fire department corruption in Lake County Florida in the past.

It's like they have to respond to the media selected narrative immediately without addressing any other failed agenda item.

Because Congress refuses to take action on issues that affect ACTUAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES "because reasons", but can pass an emergency bill catering to NON-CITIZENS. Who the FUCK do these jokers work for? Apparently it's not citizens of the country wherein they are governing.

I dunno, I just found it somewhere and liked it as a reaction image. Do you have any further details, though?

There's a bunch of weird stuff that goes on there. There is a property near the Lake Technical College Institute of Public Safety (basically a fire and police academy) that was lit on fire and passed off as a real major fire incident but in reality it was a training exercise. It was supposed to be a Blue Rhino propane facility but was siezed by the federal government well prior to the fire as clandestine methlab. Google had the property listed as "Blue Rhino" permanently closed, and curiously the business type was "Education". I started digging into all sorts of other things after that like some strange connections between Brazilian law enforcement and lake county, also deals for large amounts of tazers to Brazil from somebody affiliated with local law enforcement. The details escape me after all this time.

Fucking kikes

What can a president do with so many fucking kikes investing the government? It's become so obvious that these fucks are two sides of the same shekel, they always whine whenever Obama passed his executive orders but never did anything to actually stop him, the moment we get a president that wants to end shitskin floods into our country and enforce the law they immediately fucking rally into action. I'm so fucking tired of this.

If you're evera bored, research Lake County, IN and their police scandals.

This. Cuckservitives are worse than liberals at this point. At least liberals are honest about their agenda

So they'll switch over to the Democratic party once the brown supermajority comes about in the next ten years. The only punishment these people could receive for betraying their base would be eating a pound of lead.

Arrest anyone who's talking about passing BRIDGE for assisting illegal migrants.

I would Arrest Obama the way the Democrats have been talking about making Bush a war criminal.

Here's the source btw

Oh boy, I fucking know who to vote for now!

I see corrupt vice squad stuff. I once drove past the HQ for OMNI (Ohio-Michigan Narcotics Investigation, now renamed) and saw they outside dumping documents on a bonfire. Not long after several of them were in court for corruption, one of them providing heroin to a 16yo girlfriend, etc. That one (Luke Davis you fucking shithead) basically got a slap on the wrist considering the severity of the crimes.

What's what Trump needs to say to the politicians.

it is actually.
>lol good luck unseating the incumbent with no money or endorsements says the jew.
on the very slim chance the traitorous filth actually loses he's rewarded by his jew masters with thirty pieces of silver in the form of a cushy lobbying job.

good shit

But now Trump can use his powerful social media machine against the cuckservatives. One tweet can kill a campaign.

Get this out there on Twitter. Let's start shaming the Republicans who have already lined up behind this bill. It might help to convince some of those on the fence to vote 'No' on the BRIDGE Act.

And that was the entire point. To move it from an executive order which can be overturned easily to a congressional act which can't. This will pass and it'll be another nail in the coffin. I hate this fucking country.

The further ruination of this country through massive demographic change.

Checked and on it

(checked)
This. Spam it on every popular twitter channel that's to the right of cuckservative.

Warren is actually likely to lose her seat in 2018, that's why the Democrat party is trying to not identify her as Hillary's torch-bearer:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/06/for-warren-and-baker-win-lot-people-will-have-vote-for-both-them/su1ofST1d58LCYsXuKcU6M/story.html

Just a reminder guys, the only real advantage of a Trump presidency was to generate chaos for us to capitalize on with further memetics. We need to use the actions of congress to continue radicalizing whites. Even if Trump was /ourguy/ he isn't, how is he supposed to achieve anything when every single government institution is corrupt and against those goals? We're stuck living in the past of the election. It was fun, but it wasn't the end and things were still only going to get worse before they got better.

Here is a list of some who I think could be helpful:

Also if you want to tweet it directly to the people in the picture, their twitters are:

(✓)
Execute order 1488.

Why can't they go back with their parents since they're not anchor babies, and have the citizenship of their parents?

Florida Republicans in South Florida expected that Cubans were just going to defend their spic brethren in some kind Latino Pride which is why they really attacked Trump on the immigration issue and guys like Carlos Curbelo tried to compare Trump as worse than communism.

Cubans got pissed off and basically said "you don't understand how bad communism is, if non-Cuban Hispanic immigration is going to bring us than fuck it… build the wall".

Cubans are overwhelmingly conservative and anti-Communist: they lived through it.

Only the ones who came over before and during the commie takeover. And these cubans were overwhelmingly white, and not mixed The ones who came over starting in the ~80s on inner tubes and bottle rafts are all shitskin niggers looking for gibs.

This essentially replaces birthright citizenship with border-hop citizenship.
Think about it. They don't even need to drop an anchor baby anymore. Just bring your minor children across the border and enroll them in school, and you'll get citizenship.

We need to start telling Russians and Ukrainians about this, they'll flood over and get on DACA and piss the lefties off like crazy. The nog fears the blyat.

No habla taqueria hombre.

Kek this is why I have never taken any cuckservative seriously. The democrats and republicans are two sides of the same anti-white/anti-American coin. Trump was the only candidate in my life time worth supporting.

Trying to settle on a hashtag for this. Any input (either on one of these 4, or on another idea you might have)?

At the moment on twitter #DefendDREAMers is trending. We can start by posting in that since it's already on their front page

#NoBridgeAct is clear and to-the-point
#BridgeToNowhere is good too. Use the first in every post, the second if you have space.

I like build walls not bridges because the lefties won't be able to help signal boosting it.

There was another.

ICE ICE BABY

What is it with faggot "Republicans" from outside fly over country or the south being such massive faggots??

This should have been in the OP. CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TOO

PHONE NUMBERS OF YOUR STATE REPS
house.gov/representatives/

BRING IT HOME, GOYS

DACA is our chance. Keep the momentum going. Meme about the Muslim Invasion in Europe. Meme about the Nigger Problem in the US.

Target Normies

Capitalize on the DACA momentum to increase nationalism. NOW IS OUR CHANCE

Instead of starting a new thread can we get a dump of anti DACA memes? Now is the time to strike and I'm not seeing any good memes getting out into normalfagville.

Thst was pretty cool until he obligatory cucked for niggers

They fear their corporate handlers. Nothing will change unless Congress starts to fear the people more.

given that these faggots are trying to basically rush to virtue signal with a forced vote on the bridge act TOMORROW (Tue 9/5/2017), might be a good idea to step up the anti-bridge act / anti-daca memes, as well as step up calls to congress. even if there's a low chance of them succeeding, it may be beneficial to counter the narrative for a few reasons:

flood Republicuck congress phones to create the PERCEPTION that there is equal or greater resistance to Bridge and DACA, and Republican who supports it will be primaried. maybe they should be reminded of jeff flake in AZ, and never trumpers' track record in general. even if a narrative is only planted in the back of their minds, they need to have some fear of being voted out fester in the backs of their minds. trump already proved simply pandering to donors doesn't necessarily mean you're immune to spitting in trump voters' faces.

control narrative on trump's social media and anyone who may have his ear, i.e. his sons, any uncucked aides left, hannity, etc. the pressure must be kept on trump to follow through and impose his will. yes, trump did the politically smart thing by punting the issue to congress, but if they try to turn this into some gay ass 'think of the brown children' virtue signaling fest just to teach trump a lesson, trump needs to prioritize citizens' needs first.

the narrative must also be made clear that this is in the best interests of trump's base AND lower to middle-class American workers who may be independents or democrats. trump must stand up for them, let these other faggots protect their precious brown slaves who arent even citizens.

since there's not much time left to put pressure on congress and counter the clearly coordinated & paid-for, non-stop shilling of the 'muh poor brown kids' narrative, may be worth reporting this thread for sticky.

This is Israel flaunting its control over the U.S.. The jews want to make literal monkeys of all Christians. Any one in Congress that votes against this without permission for theatrical purposes is going to have their lives destroyed.

Hahah, lel. They are alredy cointing thier money after a visit from a (((lobbyists))) telling them how to vote.

I'm currently reading that page of anonymous conservative that involves manipulating liberals into going full breakdown, and I wanted to try something in relation to it, just as practice, as I enjoy learning about psychology and manipulation.

I attached the image, already have it on twitter, doubt anyone will see it but we'll see what happens.

The fuck is this, cuckchan? Fuck out of here.

How does this work? Whats the psychology here?

The implication is you get two choices:

The first [s]HOLY SHIT I FUCKING FUCKED UP THE LEFT MAKING THIS AT 4 FUCKING AM[/s] was supposed to imply that doing the opposite of what the liberals want would be a positive thing for the children.

The second, and the important part, is supposed to imply that the liberals who defend this are also encouraging the negative consequences.

The shitty gradient is meant to invoke emotion.

It's meant to be a "think of the children". Now please excuse me while I fix the uh, "Support" part.

And I ruined the spoilers.

This constant fucking up has been fucking going on since I have been on that robaxin trash. Sorry.

Sage for offtopic.

Here's the fixed version. Like I said it's 4 am and I'm drugged up.

Dont tell me, you came here from reddit right?

woefully unchecked trips of truth

What makes you say that? Is it because you can't understand that someone here isn't in the same mindset as you? Or are you just trying to provoke a response to derail? Obvious shill. Fuck off.

Quit being a bunch of defeatist faggots

REMEMBER TO GET A LIST OF THESE SENATENIGGERS NAMES IF THEY ACTUALLY CANCEL TRUMP'S REPEAL OF DACA

Ok, ok.
The big bad old fag is going to leave you to your thread to try and help the problem, little reddit pleb.
I was just saying all of your US congress are alredy counting the new shinny shekels they just got from the lobbyists for voting a certain way. Such is the corruption of your goverment

See this is how I know you're a shill. Reported.

Im a britbong, so its not mine, only my military occupiers. But yea, ours is just as bad and every western county's goverment.
Still dont let it stifle your efforts.

This user understands what's up.

Yes. Trump will do the best he can for America, but Holla Forums should definitely not let up on the memes. As fucked as things are because of jewish corporate heads doubling down, it would be so much worse without Trump. He's at least keeping the lights on. We have to use this relative peace the best we can to win people over.

Why was Paul Ryan ever considered a conservative by anyone right of Stalin?

Choose an option:

1. Call your representatives and get this shit down.

2. Do nothing, get amnesty up the ass, proudly declare the democracy doesn't work and we have to wait for hitler.

Call it shit or feces, it all smells the same.

If these fucks are willing to do this Trump is right to rip off the band-aid. We might as well see it now so we can work to get rid of them.

Is there a cleaner message of how fucked up congress is than that? Even normal fags are going to get the message quite easily.

Two of my kids are going to become senators now. You guise should be planning the same.

wew lad, this is fucking unbelievable. Trump will just veto whatever they shit out, but still. I can't stand these GOP faggots.

And what of people in blue states/districts? All my congressmen are anti-white globalist shills. They're not going to change their decision. Only the ones in red areas can have an impact this way.

democracy.io
set up by the EFF foundation allows you to easily email your representatives

And after 8 months not a single brick of the Wall has been laid.

Did you think the GOPe gave up the beaner appeasement strategy because of Trump? Of course not. They have been colluding with the Democrats for decades to bring beaners in. Nothing fucking changes. They consider Trump a fluke and they are working around him. They would rather he not be re-elected and get a Democrat in 2020 to resume the bipartisan globalist agenda.

1. Call all the representatives (do you really think they are going to check the voter rolls or come to the address you give them to make sure you actually live in their district)?
2. Do nothing, wait for mid-term elections in a year

This is something that a lot of the cucks in the house won't be able to get away with if they want to survive the bloodbath that will be the midterms.

In the recent special elections democrats outspent republicans several times to one, and still lost each time. The democrats just won't have the money to protect all of their vulnerable house seats next year. Combine that with cuckservatives getting primaried left and right for this bullshit amnesty bill, I think we can expect to see the GOP cooperating with a pro-America agenda following the elections.

fairus.org/issue/the-law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens

There are laws that need to be enforced.

Arrest Paul Ryan to send a message.

This is nothing more than Chain Amnesty. If this passes the Traitors will say that the parents will need to stay to take care of their children.

This is why the focus needs to be on the 2018 midterms. Our memetic warfare is effective. Identify GOP cucks and run meme campaigns to prop up primary candidates who are running to dethrone them.

They have 6 months to extend this but they line up the day after the act expires , when the victims of a hurricane which caused 100 billion dollars of damage,and destroyed over a million cars still have no bill that gives them aid.

Thanks for listing their twitters. Kekspeed, op.

#BuildWallsNotBridges is too long. Shorten it to #WallsNotBridges and it's a lot better.

Hang them all

TRAITORS THE LOT OF THEM!
It's so blatant, who their owners are. They can't do a thing to help white people in America.

The fundamental problem is that there really isn't any accountability. Any politician can promise to do XYZ things if elected, and then completely backtrack on everything. Like all the cucks who ran on an anti-obongocare and anti-amnesty platform, and then fail to do one and completely flip on the other.

Sure, they can be voted out of office in 2-6 years, but clearly that's not a good enough solution. We've had people clamoring for things like anti-immigration/amnesty/illegals/etc for decades, and they don't do jack shit.

(((They))) let him live.

They bend the knee to the kikes. Unfortunately Trump is half bent down.

Now that I think of it what nonkosher senators are going to be running because we need a list.

Imagine if Republicans fail at repealing Obamacare but pass amnesty.

Sad how these self interested little men are willing to sell their country away just to hold onto power and, voteability, "respectability" for their own little island of personal interest and career

Why would Trump give congress 6 months to save DACA if he was just going to veto it? It makes no sense

The post DACA deportations started immediately. They gave everyone a moth to file all their paperwork, then they are being cut off. Everyone who does not have some form of documentation is immediately subject to deportation. All the rest become deportable after march 5th of next year. If congress whants to save the dreamers, they have to act today, but they won't because they want to get re-elected, and they can leave it like this and blame Trump. This is checkmate on illegals. They are gone now. Sanctuary cities get gassed next, when they stop sending the checks from their federal funds.

They have to. The republican donors rely very heavily upon undocumented workers. No illegals means cuckservatives are dead in the water with no funds.

Oh. Well this isn't so bad then. Thanks for explaining user.

OP, be advised that we have a Maseo-Judaic black operations cell division operating on this imageboard who are intently driving all sides of the debate at this point. Please remember in any possible future update to inform unaffiliated users about the allied Jewish-Mason bloc that is currently running the anti-Jew, anti-black rhetoric on this particular board to a possible fever pitch level of intensity. Please also add to such an update that they are socially engineering people offsite as well and also that the general aim of native, uncompromised vectors of intelligence should be to Rally The Boycott against the Maseo-Judaic industrial complex that is particularly engendering uh to what appears to be a civil war political climate with potentially worse things lurking behind said cataphostrophe.

I say again: we have a Judeo-Masonic operations division; possibly at a size of 10,000 enlisted members, some of which undoubtedly with ZOG military background, others medical graduates with Obama 'death panel'-tier credentials, operating on the imageboard. DO NOT ASSUME FOR A MOMENT that you are chatting amongst fellow unaligned members of the general public. There is a black Cell operating the imageboard. They are driving the debate at this time. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. Repeat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat:

How can they vote to extend DACA? It's not even legislation they passed anyways. In fact congress explicitly voted the Dream Act down numerous times.

That's fucking treasonous. These cucks are such cowards that they would rather appease foreign cunts breaking the law then protecting the citizens who pay their salaries.

Trump was right being critical of Sessions here

they have 6 months to extend it but they do it days after it expires. Yet they haven't passed a bill that gives aid to the Harvey victims.

Graham is literally committing political suicide here. All of the GOP cucks facing primaries are going to think twice before voting for this.

they will get reelected even if all humans were to drop dead tonight.

Trump should arrest them all for giving aid to illegal migrants,and emphasize on the different things they're giving bridge priority over such as the hurricane victims.

He needs to say that they got six months to extend DACA, but they need to pass it before they pass a bill for the hurricane victims.

What's the problem?

He's not up for reelection until 2020, unfortunately. We're stuck with his faggot ass for another 3.5 years

NJ here, his district is full of Trump supporters. If he votes on this he will lose his seat.

chain amnesty

What about term limits? We could have it be done in a way so that anyone who already has had 2 terms can't run for office again.

The McCains and Grahams would be done with politics then.

Assuming it doesn't get straight veto'd. Not to mention it could just be taken to the supreme court since it's an illegal law to begin with.

Forgot to mention him. He represents my district. We used to be pretty heavily Democratic, but we've been shifting more and more to the right thanks to all the Piney's think wannabee Rednecks

Also Trump won in his district. So both guys from NJ are a safe bet

If the dreamers get amnesty then people will demand their parents get amnesty as well.

Are you just a concern shill or what?

exactly. fucking libshits get EVERYTHING they want. if you're on the right, all you get is lipservice

I wouldn't assume that it would get veto'd.

see

OH they're pulling ANOTHER Reagan Amnesty!

Democrats promised a secure border and now we have 20 million wetbacks and a whole lot of Anchor babies.

Reagan Amnesty turned California Blue, and White minority.

OH they're pulling ANOTHER Reagan Amnesty!

Democrats promised a secure border and now we have 20 million wetbacks and a whole lot of Anchor babies.

Reagan Amnesty turned California Blue, and White minority!!!

I'm astonished this hasn't been pushed at all. You'd think kids with no paper trail whatsoever would be much easier to exploit.

What he should have done is shut up about it and let it expire.
If 500K get accepted then they should take up the spots from his immigration plan.
2018 250K
2019 250K
If he gives in on this without getting anything back he's a cuck.

Calling your reps is the biggest waste of time. Reps dont give a fuck about their constituents and will buy votes via gibs when the time comes.

it helps when you tell your rep his home address, wife's place of business, number of children and other little details. they really appreciate that you've gone the extra mile doing your research before you talk to them

How many do you think are kikes? The first three set off my J-dar something fierce.

What a surprise. Anyway, supposedly she announced she wasn't running again in 2018, which ofc remains to be confirmed considering a politician's promise isn't worth shit.

The no-knock warrents at 3 a.m. are reserved for us. We are the wrong think dissidents. Never forget that. Our enemy plays for keeps and has killed millions before you, fun and games for now while they try and salvage this cluster fuck. But when they realize there is no going back to their subversion and if they do not clamp down on us and our more bluepilled but awakening brethren they will lose it all, and they have made it clear they would rather rule over hell than be cast down from power.

We are nothing to them. They will kill you and everyone you love if you are not ready for the moment. And they will celebrate and mock your ignoble death and utter failure if you are not ready to rise up and strike back the moment it happens. Never forget this is a game you play to win or you die. There is no going back for any of us, the red pill cannot be forgotten and they know it. Sooner or later they are going to drop the pretense and strike out. You better understand what you are going to do, doing nothing and keeping your head down is no longer an option, for their type of purges always go after ANYONE exposed thoughts they do not approve.

So wait, wait, dammit this makes no fucking sense in the real world that exists outside of Washington DC.

Also:

Hmmmm.

alt-left pls

And torpedo the Republican party while Trump is trying to whip it into at least civic nationalism so that both houses fall to the Democrats

IF TRUMP TWEETS THIS OUT WORD FOR WORD HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE NOT JUST 8YEARS

Don't count on it.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905228667336499200

Ryamnesty (try to get re-elected with your name TIED to it)

Ryamnesty (try to get re-elected with your name TIED to it)

I THINK HE IS PULLING HIS ART OF THE DEAL BATE TACTIC NOT STOPPING THE ENEMY MAKING MISTAKES AT THE SAME TIME FINDING THE WEAK LINKS AND LETTING THEM BASICALLY EXPOSE THEIR LACK OF LOYALTY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC YOU KNOW 4D CHESS
SELF DRAINING SWAMP

No, this is just fucking retarded. No chess, no grand plan. Just cuckoldry.

Whether it's chess or cuckoldry, this is exposing the republicucks for the traitors they are. Focusing on Trump's words does nothing except derail. Just the reaction by the republicucks is enough to redpill bluepilled republican voters that their elected reps are working against them. Refer back to OP to see the chart of names who are trying to put DACA back in.

Stop being hysterical. You might be sincere but you reek of a shit stirring kike, gook, chink or ruskie that wants every American to die in a horrible fire. You aren't here to help. Also, there's nothing stopping YOU from going out and being a one man wrecking crew. YOU know who the real string-pullers are. Go get em. You could literally stop most of this BS by being a lone wolf. You're gonna need a passport(if you're an actual American) to get to the final bosses. Go do it, pussy.

i do agree prepping is needed, but the sky is not falling. we here in this environment have the power to stop this, we just have to figure it out.
we are way more powerful than (((they))) are and they are scared shitless, evidently so based on their kneejerk reactions to our quest for fucking TRUTH
reeeeeeeEEEEEEEE

DACA is bad policy. It's been expensive to hand out all those free educational services, and it's an opportunity to give a dose of superior American education to Mexico. Meanwhile, future generations will not expect an easy ride. Hopefully, they won't even need one. It would be nice if Mexico would or could clean up its corrupt government.

The best part about exposing their lies is that once exposed they can never undo their lies. Personally I'm done going after small targets like antifa. We did well making some of them pay for their shit and making the public aware of them but it's time to adjust our sights and go after bigger targets.

Smaller targets = smaller gains
Bigger targets = bigger gains

Going after the shabbos goyim that make democracy the evidently flawed system it is means we're big guys who crash bigger planes. Affecting mass consciousness means we change the perception of the people and seeking the truth means we deliver the truth to the people. Because the jews have made truth taboo, they've made what we deliver forbidden fruit with all of the temptation and enticement that goes into it. They've given us the most novel and in demand product that no company can sell and we give it for free.

You mean Christian Zionist faggots that have been brainwashed by literal Jews like John Hagee into thinking that Israel is our greatest ally? I hope Harvey flooded out that loudmouthed jackass's doomsday theater that he refers to as a church building. I'm serious when I say that you need to be driving home the point that the bible teaches that YHWH abandoned national Israel. It's called COVENANT THEOLOGY. Look into it and then maybe we can fix this mess by freeing them from neocon mind control.

I always have to laugh at the but the Jews brainwashed the Christians to do it and then almost in the same sentence Christianity is the only way the Jews can be defeated by literally using the Jew god against them. The Jew's god has always been (((their))) benefit, that is why anyone who praises him is defeated by the Jews. The last century and before shows how easy the Jews can use Christians programming, whenever they want to, even when its adopted by basically everyone in a European country, no matter the century.

It's a sick joke which has been the doom to many European bloodlines that aren't coming back. How many more generations of white people can keep bleeding for the tick?

Way too complicated. Just point out that Hagee is a player in the Israel lobby and pays himself $5 million a year from donations.

Also, he's in bone-dry El Paso, unfortunately.

BRIDGE ACT TRACKING
Senate:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/128
House:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/496
(only 12 republicans to OPs 13, pressure is working, don't let up!)

CALL THESE FUCKERS AND TELL THEM THAT THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT IF THEY TOW THE DEMOCRAT'S LINE

Senate Republicans to contact:
Senator Jeff Flake
flake.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-jeff
413 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-4521
Senator Dean Heller
heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
324 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-6244
Senator Lisa Murkowski
murkowski.senate.gov/contact/email
522 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-6665

House Republicans to contact:
Representative Don Bacon
1516 Longworth House Office Building
(402) 938-0300
bacon.house.gov/contact/offices
Representative Carlos Curbelo
1404 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-2778
curbelo.house.gov/contact/
Representative Jeff Denham
1730 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-4540
denham.house.gov/contact/
Representative Daniel M. Donovan, Jr.
donovan.house.gov/contact
1541 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-3371
Representative John J. Faso
1616 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-5614
faso.house.gov/contact/
Representative Brian K. Fitzpatrick
514 Cannon House Office Building
(202) 225-4276
fitzpatrick.house.gov/contact-me
Representative Dan Newhouse
1318 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-5816
newhouse.house.gov/contact
Representative David G. Reichert
1127 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-7761
reichert.house.gov/contact-me
Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
2206 Rayburn House Office Building
(202) 225-3931
ros-lehtinen.house.gov/contact-me
Representative Chris Stewart
323 Cannon House Office Building
(202) 225-9730
stewart.house.gov/contact
Representative Fred Upton
2183 Rayburn House Office Building
(202) 225-3761
upton.house.gov/contact/
Representative David G. Valadao
1728 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-4695
valadao.house.gov/contact/

Yeah and that Iran will end Israel in a matter of days if it takes another civil war to get the traitors out of government.

Nice misrepresentation you've got there. I'm talking about how to realistically get a bible-belt boomer on our side by helping them understand the system that they already subscribe to, instead of trying to start them over from scratch.

Jews, who look like us, but have no loyalty to us, managed to sneak their way into influential positions of authority and subvert the message over multiple generations. No religious system is going to be a fail-proof silver bullet to stop them from doing this. Take off the rose colored glasses.

>The Jew's god has always been (((their))) benefit, that is why anyone who praises him is defeated by the Jews.
I know a bunch of you /fringe/ types like to think of gods as some kind of advanced tulpa that's gone rogue and started parasitising your loosh or whatever, but some of us don't view reality as being quite so relativistic. Your appealing to mystical thinking to explain why the Jews can supposedly kike-hack their way into Christian brains through some sort of doctrinal back door just demonstrates that you don't actually understand what the problem is. The problem is doctrinal liberalism. Sound doctrine prevents this kind of crap, but there's always going to be people who want to deviate, whether we're talking about Christianity or any other religion.

Fair enough. It's not as complicated as it sounds though, once you really understand it. I can usually rattle it off in a few sentences and I've found it to be pretty effective. Even if it doesn't totally take, it still tends to leave the recipient with an unshakable doubt of their Zionist views, if the delivery was proficient enough.

Damn it.

guess we fucked unless in next election congress goes full red (extend for 10-20 more election cycles)

All we have to do is kick out all of the shabbos goyim cucks and anyone who so much as hints that they're a shabbos goyim cuck and tighten restrictions to prevent democrat votes voter fraud. After that, only the most cucked places in america will ever be a blue county or state.

oy vey I found a anti-semetic neo nazi here!

Hi there lefty/pol/.

So before dealing with the budget, the debt ceiling, Obamacare, or even Harvey relief, these disgusting kikes are going to give money to illegal spics?

Shut up kike.

Fuck off commie.

The worship of unrestrained markets is a Jewish ideology.

You're still a kike.

Things are accelerating.
This entire presidency has been a game of escalation. I do not believe our solutions will come to us by election, but I do believe we can stabilize the situation from getting worse. The mid-terms will come up faster than we realize and we should have a few candidates ready. This isn't as simply as throwing everything into Trump, we'll need to come up with a voting strategy for all of the seats. The advantage is ours, however, as dindu participation in the mid-terms is almost non-existent, and other special snowflake groups have diminished midterm participation.

I know the autkike were pushing Paul Nehlen for Paul Ryan's seat and I completely agree with them on that one. Ryan has to fucking go and it would completely assblast the Republican establishment.

lurk for two years. And read the protocols of learned elders of zion

you need to post their home address or where they sleep at night.

I can't think of a worse horse to shitpost with

Is the repeal happening or not? I'm so damn confused.

DACA was implemented as an executive order. Parts have been deemed unconstitutional already. Trump rescinded it, but he is leaving it in place for the next six months. This gives people time to self deport and avoid having their property seized. Congress can make them legal, but Republicans face having their ranks decimated in the process, mainly in the House. Polls say that people support keeping them here, but it is worthwhile to point out that current polling processes are flawed. Many focus on people who are reachable through land line phones and get their information through news media. Also, by support, it usually comes with a vetting process and a temporary visa while they try to gain citizenship through existing processes. Few US citizens support amnesty.

What if the Neo-cons don't care because they're really communist?

They're two sides of the same coin

I'm not going to even bother to read the whole thread, since there seems to be as many morons on the right as there are on the left who misunderstand this:
1. DACA is/was against the law. Obama simply circumvented the Congress. While executive orders generally are a president's tool, they shouldn't be used like this.
2. Trump never said a peep about mass deportations. What Trump did say is, that he's giving 6 months for Congress to figure out a proper law so that he can sign it. Stop being morons.
3. Yes, Trump did say, that if the Congress won't present a suitable law, he'll give them some additional time and if they fuck up again, then he will, reluctantly, have to come up with another executive order. Though here, I believe, should be pointed out that this is probably just an incentive for the Congress to do their fucking job.

Well, I expect this to happen:
If the congress does their damn job, there will be some kind of expedited immigration process for people who got to stay in US because of DACA. Some kind of:
- Test language
- Ask about skills
- Test basic knowledge about US history

With the possibility to failure, of course. Now paper-wise the Republicans in Congress will say, that the process is naturally very strict which I doubt will prove reality but this will end up appeasing both the democrat and the republican voters and newly legal former illegal immigrants.

Another consequence of this: All prices of products and services that rely on cheap illegal immigrant labour will go up. I expect many of them having trouble finding jobs because of this. So they'll either leave or go on welfare.

Naturally, if they go on welfare, that won't be all too good for the economy but this part is very difficult to predict. Maybe they'll decide to make use of this chance and end up contributing.

Future will tell.

holy shit we are being spammed so hard the shills are saging sticky threads.

this is what winning looks like

They grew up here, went to college and got jobs. They pay taxes and if they wish to stay they don't break laws. They're basically ideal citizens. What's the problem?

Do you think I care if they're brown?

Daca didn't create cheap labor. The people who have been here since childhood and went to school turned out just the same as everyone else who grew up here. Kicking them out however would cost billions and since it's an education and employment thing we would lose educated workers. There is no reason to get rid of it. It's silly that people are fighting about this. Keep them. They're under constant threat of deportation if they break the law. We have them in a database. What more do you want?

What a waste of trips to cuck for border-hoppers. Shame on you.

thats the point, they are only focusing on ones that have committed crimes (for now) and also making sure no new dreamers are created by shitty parents who think they can circumvent our laws.

They vote 90%+ Democrat. That's more than a good enough reason to deport them all.

ok goys.
mods banned me from 4ch/pol.
how toxic am i?

1. Actually I did "AGE" not "SAGE" … AGE from Japanese AGERU あげる is the opposite of "SAGE".

2. I'm not leaning right nor left, since I share some views with the left and some with the right.

3. I'm strictly against _illegal_ immigration. Not that I live or would like to live in the US, but every legal immigrant is against legal immigration because they feel cheated. This is fairly understandable and I agree with them.

4. Unfortunately: I believe, that I'm being correct in

5. It's not about the skin colour
This will impact even people from Europe. There is a process for immigration. These people / their parents broke the law. So did Obama.

Made a typo. Sorry.

It would be pretty fucking epic if Trump did veto it though… it would be a glorious time for us salt miners. They would get their hopes up so high after congress passes it and then it would come crashing down when it gets a veto and doesn't have the votes to override it.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

die pedo
also a loli is the last thing that used up hag in the photo is

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Capitalism =/= Corporatism

Your issue is not with capitalism my friend, but rather with the destructive and corrupt nature of corporatism. Corporatism is a perversion of capitalism where a few powerful corporations seize power over the government of a nation in order to crush any competition to their hold over the economy of that nation.

Trips of Truth. Kek doesn't care where you come from as long as you aren't a cuck.

all of you ppl are cucks. go whack off to your based black men.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

kek

This is about the fucking pizzagate?!

It makes perfect sense when you realize that our "conservatives" have conserved nothing for decades and that the second the Democrats pass anything pushing us left, it becomes the new status quo that the Republicans seek to conserve. Just like we're now permanently keeping Obamacare if not moving further left on healthcare because the GOP doesn't want to actually get rid of it, we're also now giving amnesty to spics because the GOP says they're against it but actually want it.

This is the Reagan amnesty all over again, and all that got us was a permanently blue California and a non-white US. It never ends.

they're all on welfare you retard and they only got jobs because they got free college and affirmative action

Whatever gets taken out of their McDonald's and Walmart paychecks is nothing compared to what they get from the government.

all the shill threads has me thinking this Op still has potential. the narrative and public perception must continued to be memed hard:
american citizens do NOT want daca/amnesty
if trump pushes for amnesty, he loses his base
if any republicuck pushes for amnesty he/she will be primaried

again, it's about perception and narrative control. they just need to get the message, more so trump. he's AB testing this shit, so like always, his voting base needs to let him know what they think.

i wouldn't pay attn to the shilling. they always do this D&C shit, and trump most of the time proves them wrong (not always, but most of the time). a lot of what he does is the long-game. but still, even if you don't believe that, your best bet is to make your voice heard on the online channels trump is likely to read. better than doing nothing.

If he's talking to Bannon, he already knows the people want those niggers on the other side of the future site of the wall.

HAAAHAHAAAAA

=Holla ForumsCUCKS BTFO

MUH 100D JIZZ=

HOLY SHIT YOU WILL FLOOD Holla Forums WITH MINES OF SALT SOON

Tell me again, how is the US less fucked than Europe? ZOG remains ZOG, no matter what person they put on the pedestal.

Forget the Democrats, they're a dead party.

Focus entirely on the GOP and purge all its traitors and neocohens. They clearly hate red blooded born Americans and a lack of jobs for the white working class. Make that clear at every district and state election and pick a new guy who cares.

Fuck off, Kike. This is a Natsoc board.

Even the Canadians are turning away spics. All their virtue signaling from Trucuck amounted to nothing. Nobody wants them, Mexico itself barely wants them. Why should America take them? Any spics even to be considered taking in better be actual rocket scientists and engineers who were top of their class that or any spic that gets in has to promise to kill ten niggers to compensate the destruction they wreck on society.

Race matters, that is the only meaningful concept which counts after we're all dead. By removing this finality the Jews kike-hacked by making the differences between people seem arbitrary and not meaningful. Yes doctrinal liberalism usually comes in times of plenty such as now but if strictness is not followed at all times then there is no belief there in the first place to work with.

Further if I wanted to play the part of the Christian Zionist I'd ask you, "So you mean to tell me Yahweh allowed the Holocaust of the Jews to happen?"

If you can convince them that race matters, in any way through statistics or the Yahweh deemed certain nations to exist, which is very difficult because of the system that they already subscribe to, then it would be a simple answer to any question they would bring before you about the Jews. The Jew is attacking you.

Cnn told me that there was overwhelming support for keeping DACA even among trump supporters! oy vey!

So it's not an actual bill yet that can be passed into law. It's still backroom bullshit at this point. Fucking hate these sensationalist headlines.

I'm so looking forward to a world without cnn, niggers, holocaust stories, financial crashes, lobster professors, pollution, etc. War should start in two hours, not two months.

Called 2 different representatives to ask them not to support this act. One in my district and one near by. Asked some friends, family, and internet acquaintances to do the same.

Fuck off shill

What Trump is doing is betraying everyone faggot by adding more amnesty the white race will decline faster. There is no doubt that were being fucked in this situation.
nigger people already knew that after the McCain debacle.

Are you new?

Sure, but the current laws say that these people have to GTFO, so shouldn't he just be rounding them all up if he really means his "law and order" rhetoric?

David Valadao is my representative and I guess I'm coming out here in his defense. Sure, DACA definitely needs to go away but sadly our district is made primarily of Mexicans. Him and Nunes are damn good congressmen, but if they voted to remove DACA then they would absolutely lose their seat next year.

I guess I should also add I'm an intern for both Nunes and Valadao.

So basically what you're saying is that the demographic change is already here and white people are finished? Good to know.

They can't lose if you drive a bullet in them.

Trump said he'll consider it if congress fails, so, tack his name on there.

what are you? gay?

im all for exposing republican politicians to republicans. ive managed to cause many republicans i know to lose faith in the republican/libertarian party/politicians showing that they dont represent them. this is a very good way to publicly expose them.
so many people vote republican because they believe in 3 issues. anti-abortion, pro-gun, strict borders. when i show them that jeb bush is an open border gun grabber, like many other republicans it quickly makes them rethink their alliances.
also that many republicans say making abortion illegal is extreme showing they dont share the same beliefs.
i showed my libertarian friend how his favorite libertarian politician just voted to help make criticism of israel a punishable crime and his reaction was "what the fuck" he no longer defends them.
i work in politics (republicans/conservatives) and this has caused alot of problems. it goes 1 of 2 ways. they either say "what the fuck" and get upset at their own party and dont know how to deal. or they say they agree and get alienated by their colleagues.

trump is causing a massive schism in both democrats and republicans. i sense we're going to have 2 emerging parties in the next 10-20 years and no longer be a country run by republicans/democrats (atleast by name and official affiliation)

hopefully we just have fascism in 10-20 years

Yeah I hate it too, faggots fucking took it and ran with it claiming full amnesty while ignoring every caveat about what's happening.

So tell me user, did you know that if Trump didn't go for the Democrat budget bill then he'd be incapable of doing anything for 18 months from the Republican budget without the Amnesty?

It costs many more billions to keep them here. I'm actually wondering how basically shipping people from one country to another is so expensive in the first place. I think it's about 10k a person, but they drain over 50k per year in taxpayer funded programs. So you're actually looking at a great deal.

And then they drop a kid themselves and suddenly they are undeportable to bleeding hearts and normies. Can't break up families!

University of California files lawsuit against Trump administration for rescinding DACA

archive.fo/8pqyV

My wife called their office this morning and told them the Marine copypasta, it was hilarious.

What a weak name, sounds like a MS-13 fag

Yea, imagine the incredible embarrassment of losing any popularity to that.

Don't forget the worst of them all McCain won't even live to the mid terms let alone his 2024 re election

You best be replacing him user and you better not be a fucking cuck

idk man, I have a german friend on talmudbook and he's on DACA. Trump did say he was going to try to get more europeans here, so it's a bit more complicated. Remember there are literally hundreds of european communities in mexico and further south.

twitter.com/MeliiTheEmpress
twitter.com/MeliiTheEmpress/status/903438509595402240

I found one! Don´t know where to post.

Try it when Zucc runs for president

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965

Get it started!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unjust_enrichment

this is the problem
DACA/DAPA is on its face unconstitutional
POTUS crafting an EO that circumvents existing law provides for the concept linked above
it is no fucking different than if, for example, some robin hood-esque goy robbed a bank and gave all of the ill-gotten gains to some charity for kids
it would be required to return the money and justice meted out on the perpetrator, regardless of their "good intentions" and regardless of what impact it would have on those poor little children
it is literally fruit from a poisonous tree, and it is unjustly enriching these poor, sweet, totally innocent "kids" at the expense of actual citizens

let's cut the moralistic bullshit and just call it for what it is

Sessions is such a little cuckold. I hate that faggot. He is worse than standard cuckservatives because the standard ones don't even believe their own bullshit. They are just cynical self-serving traitors in it for the money and the pizza parties. Sessions actually believes in cuckservativism and muh constitution.

The funny thing is that under Talmudic law, the children would not need to return the stolen goods. If you buy stolen goods under Judaism, you get to keep them.

You know baby boomer republicucks will just go in and check R down the entire ballot like usual and he will win again. Nobody is being replaced.

Actually, Trump's strategy which has been hinted by Bannon's last few interviews, is that he really is trying to accelerate the draining of the (((swamp))). Allow me to pontificate on this, and as I do, please read everything before you jump to conclusions. This strategy follows this order:

1) As many smart anons here (obviously white) have stated, Trump is trying to get the cucks to out themselves to the public. In a typical "bait and switch" incursion, he's very transparently using this mess (DACA) as a way to force the cucks to betray the public by voting for the DREAM act. If everything works up to this point, he will be able to veto it and get those cucks fired in the midterms.

2) Should negotiations turn more combative in this six months, there is a change Trump will be forced to see some pseudo-"Amnesty" pass. But here is where his administration (Bannon's last secret plan before he quit) is prepared, depending on how the waters are, Trump will drain OVER 50% of the swamp as he will cleanse the Republican party and make it more oriented to the white working class. ONE, IF the votes for the DREAM act are too much (think of draining the traitors first), he will "allow" it to pass with some amendments (FOR OUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS OR TWO, IF there is more battle regarding DACA he will not pass it.

3) Whatever happens, Trump (through Bannon's plan, I've only peeked at some pages of said document) is ready to start purging our government from bad politicians and streets from illegals.

4) After he cleanses the swamp for the most part, this is where Trump shows how he was such a winner: He will make the greatest deal: Trump is planning to have a massive amnesty on EUROPEANS! I couldn't believe it when I found out but that seems to be the end goal.

< BTW, I'm just a simple white male volunteer at the white house, and I'll work to make the White House white again!

The whole establishment is against and after Trump, Pence is a massive traitor. Trust me when I tell you all this. You must meme and vote out all those who are against Trump because Trump has nobody to help him combat the elite establishment right now except the people. The hill is full of the worst criminals imaginable, selfish relics of the baby boomer generation who care only for themselves and secretly if not openly despise America and Americans, and only Trump with the aid of voters can drain the swamp. You have to help.

fucking this torpedo

When the midterms come up, we HAVE to have a major memetic push towards pro-Trump candidates. Nothing will get done until the swamp is drained, and it's up to US to drain it with assistance from Trump.

We need to pick out which of the races are most important. We need to flip any conservative areas that have Dem congressmen (my home state of Indiana is one of them). Those should be the easiest targets. The few areas that are classically swing-states are the most important (Virginia comes to mind).

faggo

Hi, Shariablue, i see you bumping all the anti-trvmp threads to keep them visible.
Tactic noted.

The problem with democracy is and always will be that there will always be a large portion of the voting public that are a bunch of uninformed retards who use elections as an American idol popularity contest, which means anyone under 30.