FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!!...

FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!!

sage

You seem well-composed and pleased with current events

I hope this turns into a fun shitposting thread.
Does anyone what to do when your stomach is upset? it feels like im a bit gassy or something the pain is to the right of my belly button a bit below

Lol all of you are virgins

This thread reminds me Holla Forums should raid /salt-left/ again just as a daily reminder of the little bitches they are.

ZING! maybe next you can tell them their penises are small. Thats a pretty good one too.

It's so mad it is shutting all over the board kek

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Is this a by-the-hour job now or what? What's the point in doing something if you're just gonna do it half-assed and sloppy?

you seem upset

Forgot to mention you're a virgin too

Sounds like someone was just told they have 6 months to get the fuck out of the country.

Start taking probiotics and you'll stop getting an upset stomach, you stupid gay cuntface. Check my 7.

Checked.
Shit all over some chink yid or muslim face

You should shoot yourself in the neck with a .22
Film it I want to see it faggot

Are you virgin shaming me?

Not sure this is the way to go also nice 111

Male or female?

Sounds like your lower intestine user, you either got ass-gas or shit clogging your plumbing. If you got any Tums or anything then take that. If not and you feel going hardcore then go buy chinkfood at whatever chink-chain is closest to you and just eat that. Drink soda or Ginger Ale with it as well, be warned that you're probably gonna be having the mother of all anal-squirts immediately after though

It doesn't matter. They aren't human and barely register either male of female. Just hold them down and poo poo all over. Drown them in shit

fuck yea I am. I am 11 dog. I shouldn't be having sex. Thanks for your concern though.

WEW
Our very own salt delivery. Thanks OP!

VIRGIN POWER

how will zobnald grump ever recover

Thanks user i think you're right which makes me feel a bit more at ease

Tell me how you really feel OP.

watcha slidin' there rabbi?

You are WEAK

It's funny how every argument the left has isn't originally their own invention, but that of the legacy media. The comb over, the orange face …. so on…. not real arguments and not original. They are pushed by John Oliver and Colbert to their sheep audience and they obey immediately.

report and sage

Lol, exactly the same goes for you """people"""

Is this that schizophrenic Jew who posted a thread a few days ago?

Checking.

special shitpost edition OC donut steel

still the president of the united states of america

still nothing you can do about it

Reported for Niggerposting.

don't culturally appropriate echoes

what are you, a nazi?

fuck I'm retarded, forgot to sage

We told you that you would have to go back.

Looks like TRS is already here.

Nice to see someone finally offer a succinct summary of the Lefty/Never-Trump/Neocon position.

WRAMBLE BLINTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's "shit-clogging plumbing", go buy a pint of blueberries. Works like a charm, and I don't want to talk about it.

Sliding with a SAGE? Is this a bot, or are you just retarded?

sage

FUCK DRUMPF. HE HASN'T GUANTANAMO'D (((YOU))) YET!

Sick rhymes

You only said it 38 times OP and not 76 times so it doesn't count faggot, your meme magic is a shit. You also probably suck at life and smell bad.

I too low shit poster

sage

lul ur virgen

Lads, it seems as though a daca baby has found his way here.

why is this shit tier slide thread still up? sage

Because you bumped it, faggot. Learn to sage, newfag.

explain how that wasn't a sage

Will you try for a third?

Are you Jewish?

Such well reasoned arguments.

Since when do jews celebrate Christmas?

Cjs

Well the Jews are probably using nigger carolers and pocketing the donations for the new Holocaust museum, the kid being so woke went to his father for guidance on how he would solve the situation. The father's approach has both the plausible deniability to prevent his family from being torn apart while also dealing with the Jew problem at its core by throwing shiny things into a street which most likely has some traffic to it.