The month is nearly at an end; it's time for a rabbit rabbit thread!

The month is nearly at an end; it's time for a rabbit rabbit thread!

When you wale up on the first, if the first thing you do is say out loud "rabbit rabbit rabbit", then you'll get good luck that month!

Post your favorite bunny games and 2hus!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/608342/18ecdcc2f7/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit
exhentai.org/g/963371/1b1e175c90/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rabbits are gay

DON'T BELIEVE HER LIES

Any reason why you create this shit on other boards?
>>>/a/536732

Oh look, here comes that annoying faggot from /2hu/

Post your face when you weren't killed by this dumb rabbit last month because you didn't utter the accursed phrase.

Rabbit, this month was fucking terrible, fuck you, I forgot to say it this month too, that's twice in a row.

"When you wake up on the first". First typo in a long time. My bad.
Rude.

I would hope that no one got hurt.

Sorry user. I hope you have better luck next month.

do you know how many FUCKING times I've forgotten to do this shit within the last year?
6 times in a row
I cannot remember once to do this crap once and and I need some luck, nigga.

Six in a row? That's terrible! This advice might help you, so good luck user!

Fuck these things and their "reset the entire fight when low on health" mechanic. Especially if there's multiple ones in the same fight.

Just buy a rabbit's foot. It's bound to be luckier than signing your soul over to a demon.

Hi, is this the Tewi thread?
We've had one order of Tewi with a side of tentacles?

exhentai.org/g/608342/18ecdcc2f7/

That will be $15 plus tip.

you're a true friend

I prefer lovey dovey stuff more, but thanks for sharing.

You are not Tewi

Which 2hu is the worst?

I hope you've at least played through 3 at some point

best rabbit > lucky rabbit.

Oops, you posted the wrong image there, bud. Don't worry though, I got you covered, that's what friends are for!

Once again, you're a faggot
once again, rabbit rabbit

The trick is to don't talk when you wake up.

So when your memory kicks in you can say the correct thing first thing in the morning

I wonder when Holla Forums decided it will collectively despise fun

This one

Are you sick of relying on something as arbitrary as luck? Do you resent the fact that even though you said 'rabbit rabbit rabbit' every month so far, nothing has changed? Or do you just dislike Tewi poster?

Then I have an alternate proposal for you…..

When you wake up on the first of the month, if the first thing you do is say out loud: "paru paru paru", then I'll guarantee that Tewi will be green with envy for the rest of the month.

(Please note that doing this might also increase your own jealousy, keep in mind that Mizuhashi Parsee is not responsible for any excess jealousy.)

Good taste user.

I hate this thread.

LOL

I can't think of any 2hus that I particularly dislike.

Reisen a cute.

The new moon bunnies are pretty neat.

Take your lies elsewhere

>>>/a/

Also, rabbit rabbit!
Eirin since I can't be bothered to find a rabbit

A shame that the power went out, but it's a good thing that they took care of those branches while they were out there.

honk honk

I wonder why I've never heard of this before the chans. Probably because its not a thing in Commiefornia

Are you ready for Cirno Day coming next month?
What are you going to do for this year's Cirno Day?

I'll make some nice frozen treats.

Are you a normalfag or something? I don't think you belong here.

Touhou isn't even an imageboard-specific thing. If you aren't some casual who just plays shitty AAA games all day, you'd probably know what it is. Either from some e-celeb who played it and faked freaking out about how fucking hard it is even though compared to other bullet hell games, it isn't too hard. Or heaven forbid you go to anime conventions.

That's funny.

Have you accepted Vibri as the best rabbit yet, Holla Forums?

Haven't been there in a while.

You should visit more often. /2hu/ could use more activity.

Banning you for avatarfagging isn't the same as banning the thread though.

Mark only follows his rules when he wants to, because if he actually did his job it would mean getting rid of all the 4AM-tier /a/ shitposting that he endorses.

Don't you want your own qt bunnygirl daughteru?

I really don't understand the Touhou phenomenon. I played a couple of the games, they were fun, but where does the obsession over the characters come from?

However, despite this, I've fapped to Tewi probably two dozen times and will continue to do so.

Cute girl yokai wearing silly hats and frilly dresses and bloomers while doing cute things.

What.

And yeah, I've played through the whole main series. Really liked them them on the whole, though WA4 is admittedly the weakest of the bunch.

WA3 is probably my favorite.

At least I got Vita piracy

Where the lucky rabbit feet at?

Tewi you fucking long eared slag you'd better pull through for me because holy shit I can't do another year of neetdom.

The only one I've played is Bunny Must Die. I wanted to buy Rabi-Ribi, but I'm unemployable. So I pirated it and now my computer's going on its fourth month of not working right. Thanks for the luck.

That's pretty bad, user. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope next month goes better for you.

Are you gonna ask that on every board?

Good luck user! I hope it goes well.

Unemployable? Are you on disability or is it unwillingness?
Hope you can get your computer up and running properly.

No? I don't ask anywhere else but Holla Forums.

I'm a high school dropout with a suicide attempt on my record and no work history, in an area where it's already hard to get a job. Unemployable.
I'm not counting on it.

Not been a bad month, what with all the happenings on various fronts.

I don't get it outside of being cute. Wanting to fap at bloomers seems borderline Pamperchu.

Lopunny is my only slutty bunny.

the only correct choice

Oh, so it's just coincidence that someone asked on /monster/.

Finding employment would be pretty tough, but not impossible. Hang in there, user.

What? Bloomers are nothing like diapers.
Aside from the cute characters, the music is also excellent. So good that people have made over 270GB of lossy music (>1TB lossless).

Lopunny is nice, but I think Buneary is cuter.

A while ago back on 4****, you don't remember "fun is a buzzword"?

NICE CHARACTER LOGICAL DESIGN FAM

Wasn't that on half tho?

Who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt!

with any luck the tpp and anything like it will get shut down and the internet wont be given over to the UN. im very discomforted by these thoughts.
lucky bunny chant has worked well for me thus far, but thats just personal luck. what do i have to do to bring luck to a planet?
im only human, my worth is that of one human.

You praise the great Kek with doubles abd meme magic

your suggestion seems insincere

I hope so too. I couldn't stand to lose you guys.
I'd love to figure that one out myself.

Losing the internet to the UN would be an acceptable loss for not seeing your face ever again on Holla Forums.

Well TTIP seems dead now, so at least the unholy Euro-Merican trade shit will be delayed for a few years.
It was refreshing hearing NPR say that we're probably done with globalism and entering an era of more protectionism.

Also, don't mind me, just posting bestest fittest rabbit on this thread.

Far from it. Not until George Soros, the Rothschilds, and the kikes get whats coming to them.

Dude, it's not over, but hearing mainstream outlets straight up saying that Globalism is week-old fish to the masses now is something.

Your priorities need adjusting.

It might seem dead, but it's best to remain vigilant. Who knows when they might try to slip it under our noses once more.

That bunny has nice buns, but where's her tail?

Perfectly shaved for aerodynamics, of course.

Post moon buns.

rocket hammers are trendy
so are tits

Really now? I must have missed this, nice to hear consider how hell-bent they've been on forcing it down our throats for a long while now. However, I can't help but wonder where the fuck else is left for them to steer the gravy train, now that the long-standing "global corporate and nationless individual governance" station is almost officially shut down.

Unless we get into some "JFK did 9/11"-tier wacky bullshit like a faked alien invasion, it seems like their only two options for decades now have been either "push globalism until successful global order is established" or "say fuck it now that the ride's over, tell the various populaces how our families screwed them for centuries while laughing at them across all major media outlets, and then blow our brains out live so they can't lynch us on the way out the door". Since we have yet to see any major players off themselves, I'd have to assume that it's either going to go towards pushing even more globalism anyways, like everyone missed the memo that said "oh shit, tone it down, they're catching on", or some crazy shit like the faked ayy invasion is going to happen because they're really desperate and/or retarded enough to try it.

Considering the news has been nothing but "EARTHLIKE PLANET AT PROXIMA CENTAURI, WEIRD SPACE SIGNALS, AYY MEGASTRUCTURE AROUND A DISTANT STAR, PUCKER YOUR ANUS FOR THE PROBES MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE HERE THEY COME" lately, I might actually consider the logistics of this supposed government project to fake an alien invasion. It's hitting that sweet spot of being nonsensical and stupid enough to possibly be a real thing, but not too far that it stops being believably-impractical and retarded.

Never again you luck thief.

Why isn't there more cute/light-hearted art of all the 2hu bunnies together? Or at least some of the newer and older ones together.

Seiran is a hard worker!

in bed

Good, otherwise Ringo would have to get off her ass and actually do something productive.

what a bargain

Fuck you. No, really. Fuck you, fuck your stupid rabbit waifu, and fuck this stupid fucking rabbit bullshit. From the deepest fathom of my heart I curse you. You fucking ruined my life with this bullshit. How? Last month, I thought to myself: "hey August is pretty hot maybe I can change my luck around and get an AC or something. Let's try out this rabbit thing." So I do. I wake up on the first, mutter "rabbit rabbit rabbit", and decide to go about my daily life. This month has been the worst in a long time as a result. Your stupid rabbit bullshit curse made me:
And finally,

So fuck. You. I am never doing this goddamn shit again, because I have never had worse luck than this month's events. fuck you.

I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a difficult month. I wish it could've gone better for you.
But look on the bright side of things.
You avoided serious injury or even death.
She's probably been cheating on you. It's better to get out of a sour relationship.
If this is the same woman, then it's been planned and she's a horrible person. All the better to get the fuck out. If it's a different woman, then your ex isn't the only one who needs fixing.
Not sure how you'd find that out but it's not a good idea to immediately hop into another relationship so soon. Give yourself time to calm down.
If it has anything to do with the stress caused by your relationship, then you really should take some time to relax. After you take a breather, now's a good opportunity to find a better job.
I would need more details, but all things considered I'm guessing that your injury could've been much worse.

I hope you recover soon, find a nicer job, and have a good time user.

But do rabbits honk? Because if they don't honk a cat is fine too.

You should be happy that you were saved the horrors of 3DPD. It might hurt now but it is for the best. Go find yourself a pure 2d maiden to waifu.

Rabbits don't honk. Chen is a nice girl so it's all good.

Yeah alright. Now that I've had a few hours to nap and stem my rage I am slightly less nuclear now. I was taking my dog for a walk one night when it started to rain a bit. Not wanting to be caught up in the rain I decided to jog a bit to get out of it faster before it got worse. My dog is a good dog, and she's jogged with me before without problem, so I claim absolute bullshit that a fucking RABBIT comes out of the bush, runs across the road, makes my dog jerk the leash suddenly causing me to trip over it and land awkwardly, snapping my fragile wrist like a kit Kat. I wrapped it in my shirt before I got home and went to the hospital, and it's healing now but still. Fuck rabbits.

Already got a waifu chief. Problem is waifus cannot give you back rubs like real people can. When your back is like an iron maiden you learn to value anyone who will rub it.

Honk honk!

Get them meme dog!!!!

baby touhous are best touhous

nice quads.
I keep forgetting if rabbit has to be in english or can be in your national language

No, it isn't. But I can live without the internet.
(checked)

Wait a minute, why is Yuuka happy?

That is pretty bullshit. I'm sorry to hear that.

If language matters, then it's better to say in English, as it's a British charm. Japanese may work too thanks to our lovable mascot.

I thought Yuuka cared more about flowers than plants in general.

If I remember to say Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit when I wake up Thursday morning, will I be able to fuck Tewi like a primal monster and then cuddle afterwards?

I've forgotten to say my 3 Rs for the past year now.

Boy am I glad this is just once a month

He just does whatever amuses him now, then hides under the "I-I'm sleeping" lie

If you practiced lucid dreaming, you could.

And I wish I had more ways and opportunities to spread good luck and happiness.

Please enlighten me I just wanna cuddle and snuggle Tewi, everything else is secondary

>>>/monster/190434
Basically just keep a dream journal to start with.

Where are the jobs for people who are terrified of human interaction? If I say this rabbit charm will it help me find one?

I intentionally forgot to say it this month and have had significantly better luck than I did last month when I forgot. The "Tewifag is a demon" theory is all but confirmed for me at this point.

FUCK YOU MARK YOU HUGE HOTPOCKET-INHALING KIKE DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks are the best way to start. Whenever you remember to throughout the day, check things like light switches working oddly, rereading words on the paper to see if they change, an unnatural amount of fingers on your hands, or breathing through your nose while plugging it.

Either you luckily find a job with less human interaction, or you suck it up and take what you find, and it turns out to be not as unpleasant as you feared.
I wish you good luck either way.

The "Tewi is a demon" meme is a nuisance and causes more trouble than it's worth. If you had a good month without saying it, that's fine and I'm happy for you. But the charm really does work.

Maybe getting a job that forces you to interact with other people can help you somewhat. Or you could become an artist, but that would require artistic talent. Maybe you could just do the night shift for a store/ hotel, you have to interact with people but a lot less then usual and they generally don't care how well you are at your job i.e. tourists at a hotel just want to go straight to their rooms and sleep.

Admit it, you all love this shit.

I just looked that up. The cuteness is too much for me

dubs

Thanks guys.

Mamange is super adorable.

Even plants need to be kept in line, but that does not mean they are worth less than human.

what happens if bunnies pet you first?

Might as well just kill myself now

I imagine it'd feel even better to pet her back.

Don't give up hope user. We'll be able to make our own personal bunny lolis someday.

Hopefully the engine will explode violently and kill me instantly if I say it next month

Good thing it only smoked. Please be more careful next time.

Tewi really is a demon. Last time I tried this "charm", 6 million of my family members were killed by racists.

I liked that ever since Mark said OP can only have one thread a month, they stopped bumping their own thread with image dumps to make it last longer and under the bump limit.

you really dont pay attention to anything that goes on do you?

How? Been trying to do that shit and either I get nothing or I get nightmares

I bumped with images to make sure the thread stayed up. I still do; it's just that the threads have gotten more lively so I don't have to do it as often.
Last month it hit the bump limit on the second day.

You better not be lying Tweifag. For once I'll say the accursed words. Wish me the best of luck not dying next week.

I almost never get nightmares, so I can't really help with that. I can't say I'm well versed on lucid dreaming, but it at least takes some practice. Keep at it.

I hope you stay safe!

Well that pic is guaranteed to give me nightmares now!

Rude.

user, straight up: try out manual labor in a trade. They pay reasonably well and all you have to do is ignore a couple weeks of soreness and show up on time.
Drywall, flooring, ditch digging, whatever. If a 4'6'' leathery as fuck mexican can get those jobs, you can too.
Pic: you after two years.

Why, that's disgusting user. I'd never do lewd things with her because SHE'S A NIGGER! NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Tesse is better, faggot.
There's barely any art of her, what the hell?

Because she's not a super cute bunny-wabbit.

there is nothing wrong with chocolate easter bunnies

Why must it be this way?
I just want more art of qt robot maid.

this is the rabbit rabbit thread. you want the robot robot thread

FTFY

whaddapleb

do you have a chocolate allergy? are you a dog?

I'm going to try and play Unreal Tournament 4 more next month.
I played the shit out of UT3, and with all the mods and new communities forming, hopefully we can get more generals for it soon.

Why has no one posted this yet?

Please judge me, Shikieiki-sama!

Wow, it's almost like everything that the faggots in 4am says before they were banned anyways. You deserve the same fate faggot.

So how many new anons do you fellows think will find themselves into lewd lolis from this thread this time around?

Someone who's very lewd and has a nice tasting butt?

just how many new anons do you think are camping around never having been expose to lewd lolis in their life?

Sorry for the lapse. I've been playing Weeaboo Souls for a week.

Everyone has their first time discovering lewd lolis user. It'll happen to everyone who comes to this board at some point, and everyone has a first time visiting an imageboard.

Time well wasted.

That was the first time I saw someone newly acquire a taste for loli, I think. Hope he's been enjoying himself.

WEW

(Checked)
Under-checked quints.

Robot meidos are love.

What a waste.

BUNNIES ARE FOR SMOOCHING!

Bunnies kissing bunnies.

FOAMING

oh fuck it's the devil himself
please give me luck this coming month

(checked)

You're an absolute faggot but those quads deserve attention.

teese is mah waifu, hands off faget

Don't do it, she'll kill you like the rest.

And you deserve being banned for posting worst girl. Besides the threads are only once a month, what's so bad about it?

But user, those aren't quads.

Wait.. If you say rabbit times 3 on 1st of each month and get more luck, then what happens if you don't do it or just forget it one month and then return to doing it?

If you miss it, you don't get the good luck that the charm provides that month. If you're saying you get a bonus amount of luck for doing the charm in a row, then presumably the counter for that resets.
It's not a difficult concept.

I hope you've learned your lesson. Don't invoke the rabbit.

Is there a reason why you can't turn it off for one night?

I hope I see & say the rabbit tonight

No nightmares pls

What if it's important
What if it's a girl

I hope you have pleasant and possibly lewd dreams about the rabbit!

If it's likely enough to be one of those things, then I guess you'll have to leave it on. I hope you'll successfully say it either way.

I've always held the opinion that there's nothing so important that it can't wai until morning.
You're better off without the 3D grill anyway.

Why would you want me to have lewd rabbits? (Not that I object because hey hey hey!)

I said possibly. If you didn't want it to be lewd, then that's cool. Whichever you enjoy more is fine by me.

Even if I dress up as the Easter Bunny and go Rambo?

That's weird.

Like I said, literally the same arugment.
mark needs to get off his kike ass and start banning

with all that luck you dont even need to aim

Seriously! What is this? An anime? A video game? Someone please tell me!

Lurk more faggot

monthly reminder not to trust rabbits, only trust your fists and maybe beer

rabbits wont cause you to wake up next to an ugly woman, break up with your friends and crash your car

because the rabbits probably stole your car

How can people on Holla Forums not know what Touhou is?

Rabbits can't drive, silly.

hopefully they arent drunk, but they are familiar with hops so who knows

Some people might be new to Holla Forums you know.

Had a good laugh. Was a pudgy, soft looking guy and a girl. No dyed hair or problem glasses but I suspect the guy is literally only there in hopes he'll get pegged by her or something. Amazing how much you can tell about people just by how they hold, treat, and dress themselves.

fug. grotesque

Yes

You didn't forget again, did you?

I forgot.
I guess I'll be stuck as a NEET for another month.

Whey is there a touhou anime?

There's a couple fan anime episodes around, nothing official though.

I did it, Iwonder how will the day unwarp from now on. Also, I hope I did it loud enough, I didn't mutter/whisper it, but didn't shout either, will that do?

Off to sleep, I sure hope I remember!

Even though you forgot, that doesn't mean you're screwed. I hope you'll still do well this month!

You should say it loud enough to hear it clearly. Since you said it louder than a whisper, it should be fine.

Good job!

I hope you remember too!

FUCK

You might still be fine. The rules don't specify how loud it has to be, as long as you're saying it. I just assume saying it clearly is important.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit

wassa matta did you whisper it? if whispering something else or mumbling disqualifies you then it should count if you whisper rabbit rabbit rabbit.

I fucking hate OP and I wish we had a Rumia day on the 7th of each month instead of another avatarfag attentionwhore thread. We already have 4AM and wednesday waifu threads among others shittng up the place.

We have Rumia day on /2hu/.

But on Holla Forums, except without you.

Yeah fuck no, We're bringing Rumia day here.

Rumia a best

The rabbit works in misterious ways, I said that shit when I woke up, went out and got two ice cream cones for free in a row.

Rumia thread when?

on the 7th I guess

Don't know if it actually crossed my path, but this should be interesting. Will the black cat of ill omen outperform the white hare of Inaba?

Sounds delicious. Maybe I should pick up some later.

honks to you

>Fell asleep sometime after 8AM

Hope you still have a nice month, user.

Damn reality, getting in the way of my 2hu memes.

Don't let sill things like real life stop you.

Hope that job interview goes well, at least.

I'm pretty sure I did it…I don't know if I did.

Whatever, I'd rather have a different monster girl than rabbits

Then they should learn to lurk more.

That settles it then. Surely with quints like those everyone spotting this thread should be jerking it and acquiring taste for lewd loli bunnies.

Oh, and I'm sure it guarantees that one guy is enjoying himself with his well acquired taste.

It doesn't work for September. Last year was the schmita or however you spell it and something, although not obvious but still ominous, happened in the stock market then.

I believe that a catastrophe is being held back with plywood and chicken wire and this month, the season of tragedies, is when shit hits the fan, exponentially harder and stronger than it would have if it was allowed to happen last year.

In all likelihood: nobody will have electricity, let alone come back to Holla Forums by the end of the month so saying "I am the world's only rabbit dentist" is not going to improve your luckiness anymore than binaural beats repeating affirmations on an endless loop for 9 hours will.

Even though things might get rough, you'll want to be as prepared as possible. If you can't avoid trouble, then you want to diminish its impact as much as you can, right? Some luck would help with that.

Acquiring said taste always begins somewhere user. Years later, said anons could be talking about how they first acquired such great taste when they were younger.

At the very least, one should believe in the lewdness of rabbits.

That's some pretty autistic shit m8

If you say so.

lewd rabbit > lucky rabbit > other rabbit

The first was two days ago, why is this thread still up?

It's been forever since I've read it, but in retrospect, Fucking Why?

I didn't sleep on the night of the 31st, but the first thing I said after midnight and again after 6am on the day was rabbit rabbit rabbit. I also said it again after the first time I slept during september?
Do I still get tewi's life destroying curse?

kill yourself op

You should get used to it. bumping cause why not?

Through sporadic bumps, we could keep the thread alive until the end of this month.

猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー
  猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー
 猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー

ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫
   ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫
   ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫ーナマ猫

猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー
  猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー
 猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー猫マナー

This shit's messing with my mind.

Sauce?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

September never ends anons, it is eternal.

What the fugg

>a day later had a dream where I had to fuck Tewi in a football stadium while the crowd watches

brb killing myself for falling to stupid normalfaggish illusions

how in the world did you do that

It's just an optical illusion. Each line is actually perfectly straight, just highlight the whole thing.

exhentai.org/g/963371/1b1e175c90/

Sounds like you're having a good time.

I see, that's pretty neat. I guess this means my brain is trying to take shortcuts when determining line height.

;_;

It's life.

I know. I guess I'm just a huge faggot about this since I've never done it.

This isn't actually that bad, since when animals hunt each other, the hunted one suffers quite a lot and some of them even get ripped apart and eaten while still alive.

This isn't so bad since the rabbit doesn't suffer.

I'm sure it suffered a little bit at least.

I don't think so. A hit on head like that will knock you unconscious (or instantly destroy your brain if you're a rabbit, the hit was so strong his eye popped out).

Woops, was for

he was clearly still squirming after the hit though

That doesn't mean it's conscious. Your body will do that for a few seconds if I chop your head off.

what really?

The board must know of the lewd loli bunnies lurking in their games.

Really the only suffering it went through was when it realized what was going to happen and it couldn't get away.

oh shit I completely forgot this month D:

Fap to some lewd vidya rabbits before you head to bed and maybe they'll forgive you with some good luck when you wake up.

i got a free vending machine coffee in school yesterday, it was cheapo 0.25€ coffee, but still. thanks rabbit.

This thread cannot die.