Alex Jones acknowledges white genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA
I know that this is E-celeb faggotry but I think that it's an incredibly good sign that Alex Jones is being forced to acknowledge our positions or risk losing credibility among his audience.

We're winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Jewish-Almanac-1980-05-03/dp/B01FEKIBHY
new.euro-med.dk/20160403-eu-commission-vice-president-not-even-the-remotest-places-on-the-planet-to-exist-without-diversity-no-future-for-our-monocultural-nation-states.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jones is a Zionist agent of the Deep State.

My entire point was that he's being forced to cave to us to retain credibility you fucking idiot.

It implies that he's dishonest.

First of all, Jones has never had any credibility.
Secondly, Jones is merely jumping on the white genocide ban-wagon because its becoming mainstream and he can talk about it while making money, whereas before he'd simply lose his audience.

Isn't it interesting these e-celebs are suddenly outraged at white genocide and wish to help the poor white race..permitted they don't lose their fucking shekels?

KYS.

Fuck off newfag

saaaaaaaaaage

Dude was a beast, wtf happened Alex

This is correct. Its the same reason hes started lightly calling out the jew lately. I bet his numbers are going down steadily.

Oy vey.

10:00

When you look at the blue chip he has on, it looks like there is some sort of hebrew letter. Probably not an actual one, but maybe inspired by one.

Could that be true?

Oh look its the same thread from earlier

So this news to a large portion of his audience especially the boomer crowd, but not anyone here.

How do we handle this then?

Mirror the hell out of the EU guy's little faggit speech and meme it with AJ doing his raging happening?

Already a thread

Alex Jones deserves a reward for dropping a red pill this huge and honest. I'm resubbing after many years. Even though he is controlled opposition as long as he is giving out real information again it doesn't matter.

Also, keep in mind that whatever Alex Jones starts talking about turns to shit.
His job has always been to muddy the waters with redneck tinfoil hat retardness.

Dubs confirm.

When even the controlled opposition has to cover very uncomfortable truths, you know the end is nigh for the kikes. This timeline is bad ass

this. just like Duke

Sage. This post already exists, (((Owen Shroyer))), you fucking kike. Gas yourself.

He took ZOG cash.

Catalog, nigger.

he's just trying to save the pepes

sage

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE YOU POST THE SAME CLICKBAIT SHIT YOU FUCKING INFOWHORE

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE YOU POST THE SAME CLICKBAIT SHIT YOU FUCKING INFOWHORE

why are you being mean to him for no reason? fucking jerk!

Alex Jones is used to discredit opinions. Most people think he is retarded.

Alright. A clear issue that will expose all the idiots and anti-White shills. Time to filter the enemies of the European race and the defective idiots who insult my race by having low IQ.

You're either a shill or an idiot. Considering everyone here who isn't an idiot or a shill understands that the point of our work these past years has been to spread the message Alex Jones just admitted, I have every reason to suspect you are either a moron who is useless to whatever cause you support, or you are an enemy of the White race.

Everyone already knows that Alex Jones is a Zionist. So you saying that adds nothing to anyone's understanding of Alex Jones helping us reach out and awaken the public to the truth of White genocide.

Filtered for supporting the Jews but being an idiot about it. If you are pro-White you are a dumbass.

Dude, this is Holla Forums
~~~~~~~~
Huh. That's weird. I expected more shills than this. Most everyone here is not only intelligent but actually pro-White. This is probably because this is a redundant thread.

In truth, Alex Jones is probably not a bad guy. Just yet another lemming who is afraid to challenge the Jewish narrative but also eager to get on board with whoever can guarantee him an audience. Once White nationalist have real clout, I would not be surprised if Alex Jones jumped on board our bandwagon as well. But this is irrelevant right now. What matters is awakening our race to the genocide being committed against us.
So few people here understand that most of the White population, probably around 95% are merely lemmings who go along with whatever is fashionable. Or rather, whatever they are made to BELIEVE is fashionable. Getting more and more of the lemmings to start talking about White genocide will go a long way towards getting them to act.

Great. So theres no reason to spam Alex "I'm Jewish" Jones on Holla Forums, seeing as Holla Forums is an anti-Zionist board. Especially since Jones blames white genocide on the diaspora when in fact its Israel pulling the strings. Right?

what about miller

trump's speech writer?

true
this is the lie. Israel is behind white genocide. Liberal diaspora Jews follow Israel's plan.

You cant spread awareness about white genocide if you purposely distort some aspect. This is spreading dis-info, the exact opposite of redpilling.

SAAAAAAAAAAAGE

So why are you so upset about this moshie?

All these shills, he mus be a threat. He is doing more than some fucktard keyboard cowboy. And has advanced our interests. Sure he has not went far enough, but he has to watch himself or he will be shut down. All you guys who are accusing him of being a Zionist are the bad Jews.
Its a shill circlejerk here.

Jones doesn't expose Israel.
Jones defends Israel.
This is not "interchanging" anything..

implying there are any good Jews

I agree with , the fact that there are a ton of shills ready to bury it should tell you something.

>implying we don't know the goal is to turn the People against the liberal diaspora Jews while simultaneously promoting support for Israel, or Zionism because "muh poor Israelis are also fighting the evil liberals Jews!" when the fact is the liberal diaspora actually controls Israel (who are the Rothschilds?)

we know, rabbi.
time to shut it down.

do you disagree with the point?

Like I said, you act like a kike kevetching about normalfags getting a basic red pill like white genocide.

im asking if you disagree with the point i made – that Jones is spreading disinfo regarding white genocide and Israel…

???

Thegoyimknow.jpeg
Steve Pieczenik is a Good Jew. Fuck off bad Jew. Lets judge Jews on their actions as individuals. Don't worry, the ones responsible for White Genocide, will get a Nuremberg trial of their own. Amen.

Keep crying about how he's too kosher while he continues to cry about white genocide to a HUGE audience. Your kevetching is isn't effective. Now feel free to cry "muh points" some more.

today's "Jews" aren't Jews at all.
they are not connected with the Hebrew or the Israelites. They are only "Jews" by conversion, which means they are not actually Jewish. Semites LARP as Jews to control other people using the Jewish religion, or Semites LARP as Jews because they're ignorant of this fact. Either way…both ignorance and deceit are undesirable. Therefore, there are no good Jews… because the Jews are extinct.

this is literally dis-info. jones is a dis-info agent and basically everyone is realizing. his audience and shekels will continue to shrink as normies reject him uopn learning the truth. mad?

The irony is delicious.

shut it down has been my message this entire time, user. it is far more than just a dank maymay. its one part of the answer to the JQ.

So you want to shut down anyone who mentions white genocide if it's not exactly worded right? Sounds yid tier to me, shlomo.

I’d love to get a PDF of that.

I'd like to shut down anyone who mentions white genocide and shifts the blame from both Israel and the liberal diaspora to solely the liberal diaspora because they're secret agents of the (((Deep State))). I'd like to shut down anyone who uses white genocide for the benefit of Israel by the promotion of Zionism.

You got a problem with that, Abraham?

same here m8

amazon.com/Jewish-Almanac-1980-05-03/dp/B01FEKIBHY

keep crying about how he didn't name the RIGHT jew. Your pedo tier pic speaks volumes, you projecting jew.

I accept your defeat.

Like I said, a projecting jew.

He just has to change his bullshit story to stay relevant and keep selling boner pills and water filters. He can't pay alimony to the jew wife with the usual "nazi globalist reptilian royal family elite" crap. Never trust jonestein he is an opportunist and a hack

also
fuck off nigger

shes obviously 18+.
jealous femanon detected.

Put away the projector.

are we just shitposting at this point?

Pretty much, of course there is no good jew but you would have to be awfully short sighted not to take advantage of kosher shills like Alexstienenburg when they drop their spaghetti and admit that white genocide is a very real thing.

i understand your point but how can deflecting the blame from israel do anything but allow israel to continue unopposed?

Like the other user said, when Alexburg drops the white genocide linked to jews the average normalfag doesn't know the different types of jews, they just know the one type that hail from israel. Alexstien fucked up in that regard considering he dropped the seed in the normalfags head that "white genocide was caused by jews". All that is left is for anonymous frogposters to let them know. :^)

Returning to this thread and still the only jew in the thread was the one I already filtered. Amazing.

Agreed.

Yup.

Jones has distinguished between the Israeli Jews and the diaspora. Jones has complained on the "liberals" for so long and only now mentions the "Jew?" How is this not NLP? Jones has connected liberalism with the Jews, and which Jews are liberal? Liberal Jews! So yes, he does in fact blame the diaspora liberal Jews while distinguishes them from Israel, a backward theocratic State which he supports and defends.

Tell me again how admitting white genocide is real but purposely not blame the actual masterminds isn't purposely spreading dis-info? Go ahead. I'll wait.

Simple. He admits that white genocide is real to a shit ton of white normalfags. That's all you really need to get the ball rolling. Are you upset that a dotr for the jews isn't happening right away? You sound like a child who wants something now without realizing shit like this takes time.

but he's also telling a shit ton of white normalfags that Israel is their friends when it's Israel who masterminds white genocide. Can you explain how spreading this dis-information benefits white people? Thaaaaaanks.

she is 18+ too

This kike is scared as fuck

Like I said, you are either a scared kike or a child who want's a solution right now.

disappointed tbh

who is telling them this tho? not Jones. anons are expected too? why? we're literally nobodies. LITERALLY anonymous. literally. Jones has authority because of eceleb status. You're saying Jones should mislead people and we should work real hard to undo his damage? Why can't you CIAniggers just put actual anons on a pedestal and let them redpill the masses?

If you really sought to end white genocide you would in fact blame Israel. Diaspora Jews are mostly atheist, and blaming the religious Israeli Government on white genocide and everything else you could spare the majority of the diaspora who perhaps don't want white genocide to occur, or who simply don't care either way. Only the politicians belonging to these Jews would face backlash. Then, the Allied Forces could co-opt Israel, get their own guy in power, outlaw the Rabbinate (the original Deep State), de-denuclearize Israel, and setup protections.

But you don't want to give people the truth. Do you know who prefers deception? Kikes…

debunk just one

my family worked for the OSS at one point am I a cianigger?

not with those digits

Confirmed for kike. You should have just opened up with that so I can filter your yiddish drivel.

I accept your ragequit.

First of all, Alex Jones is not even an E-celeb. He was around before the internet was widely used.

And stop using the term "E-celeb" unless you love /salt-left/, since they created it for you.

sage because you're falling for a disinfo agent and a /salt-left/ meme and that's shameful.

fuck, didn't mean to reddit space. I only meant to space the last sentence.

watching you buddy..

I think the JIDF pays their shills by the post.

Arab detected.

JIDF detected

In the CY+2, there are three basic types of celebrities: MSM celebrities, e-celebrities, and politicians (sometimes the first bleed into the second (Joe Rogan) or last (Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Reagan).

Bill Hicks?

e-celeb bullshit

Many thanks OP.
new.euro-med.dk/20160403-eu-commission-vice-president-not-even-the-remotest-places-on-the-planet-to-exist-without-diversity-no-future-for-our-monocultural-nation-states.php

And subsequently get immediately shutdown by youtube, twitter, and every other platform in existence.
Where have I heard this before? A thousand goyim and a jew's fingernail?
White survival is more important than the death of all jews, because without us the latter will never happen.

Filter and report (((9ea0e0 (28)))), everyone.

do you disagree with this?

???

What category would you put him into pre-internet, then?

Don't compare Jonestein to Dr. Duke, you filthy fucking kike.