Just be honest Holla Forums. If The Dark Knight pic related never came along and made Batman palpable...

Just be honest Holla Forums. If The Dark Knight pic related never came along and made Batman palpable, we'd have never seen even a half decent LOOKING game featuring the Caped Crusader.

You know it and I know it. That movie saved the Batman and allowed us to take the character seriously.

If only the games he was in didin't have such repetitive combat like Assassin's Creed. It's fucking annoying.

Yeah, so?
Why should that be something hard to admit? the movies weren't bad.

oh…I figured you guys were still contrarian

Holla Forums isn't one person.

You definitely make a good point user. Sorry about that, I forget sometimes.

Still though, Batman thread

Literally not true, but thanks for playing underageb&.
What is: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Batman The Animated Series, and to an extent Tim Burton's 1989 Batman.
Just because the movies were decent and are well liked doesn't mean you get to continue being wrong.

Yeah no, Nolan's films finally moved batman out of the Holla Forums niche into 100% mainstream which allowed big budget games to be made.
Which is especially important since previous big screen Batman movies were ridiculed by both mainstream critics and hardcore batman fans.
None of what you mentioned would or managed to do that.

Is this an Arkham Asylum thread?

I can't tell, you're talking as if they made any fun Batman games after Arkham Asylum

I like city

It did increase the awareness between normalfags and Batman became a less of a joke for them. Not an achievement, tho. Basically this
It saved Batman, but it killed it's soul Burton's Batman is better than Nolan's in almost every way

City is probably good too but I don't like sandbox games as much as good technically linear ones.

No dude. Batman in Nolan's movies and how he's portrayed in movies like Justice League:War show a Batman that is actually realistic and shows how he can survive so long as a vigilante.
Bulletproof armor, actual detective skills, proficiency with weapons, stealth mechanics, communications, etc.

meant for

Nolan's batman is actually cool. Burton's isn't. Both normalfags and fans understand this.

Most people liked The Dark Knight.
The movie you might be thinking of is The Dark Knight Rises, which has VERY good reasons to be a hateable movie.

City have it's specific linear levels. Look at City like Asylum but with a bigger overworld, you can still enter specific building that work as "dungeons".

Please, kill yourself, or read an actual Comic before doing so.

You mean like the insanely low budget, terrible attempts at drama, deliberately cut up scenes that leave the viewer flabbergasted like the plane section, and the lack of actual martial arts from batman?

Winner of the most pointless thread of August goes to OP.

Who the fuck cares?

That's not why people liked the movie. They liked the redesign of batman, and how he was shown to be limited and fallible.

Who didn't? He got the insane asshole vibe down to a T

I tried to talk about video games though

Neither the movies nor the games are especially good either though. They deserve each other for being nothing more than mindlessly okay popcorn entertainment that have gotten way too much praise.

Almost every Batman game has LOOKED good. The best Batman videogame is still the one on the NES, and it's the best looking game in the entire NES library, so the fact that the Arkham series wasn't ugly is kind of fucking irrelevant.

Jack Nicholson made the best and prettiest Batman game, and Heat Legend fags would do the world a service by going the way of their idol.

Gross, user. What was your favorite part? The boss who got lavished with praise from the media because he was invulnerable? Or the plot that consisted of Batman completely ignoring the main villain until after that villain murdered half the city?

Angry oatmeal that is terrible at being a detective unless he has magical super-technology to do it for him isn't cool.

The Dark Knight is literally the film equivalent of Bioshock Infinite. Manufactured summer blockbuster garbage with just the right amount of pretentious monologues and symbolism to garner mass praise from retards.

The Joker isn't insane, you gibbering baboon.

The only good things about Nolan Batman were a few very memorable quotes.

The whole trilogy gets amnesty because it gave birth to baneposting, but the movies are largely forgettable and poorly structured.

What were we talking about?

I was actually going to mention mostly the cringey as fuck writing and retarded plot, which I think are the most important in making a movie good, but you raise good points as well.

The budget bit , though. Where did you read that? I would have actually though the movie actually made too much content for a single movie given the cut up scenes you mentioned, which might mean they had money to spare. The plane scene is only like 5 fucking minutes long and they had to spend and insane amount of money on the planes, special effects and shit.

I still remember the Dark Knight and Batman Begins 7 years after watching them back to back

The gameplayer oddly enough. The plot was shit I'll agree but the added gadgets and the enemies using shit to punish wrong inputs was nice. It encouraged you to use you gadgets in combo's which ended up adding a good amount of stress because using gadgets with variety ended up boosting your score. Which also looked fucking awesome

Also I liked the Aesthetic of the city as a whole. The entire hub world is actually pretty small but they polished that small space a shitload. the only thing that holds it back is the shitty fucking Riddler signs all over the place which make no sense.

Otherwise it's a lot of shit. Catwoman being forced DLC, the insane amount of plotholes and the 100% shit that was tedious as fuck essentially kill whatever hope I have for the franchise.

This. Thanks to Nolan's Joker everyone thinks the joker is somehow a nihilistic asshole. He is just a guy that enjoy really crude jokes and killing people. He is not insane, and that's the reason the misguided Leto did a terrible job.
The joker wouldn't send other people condoms with semen, he would send a jack in the box with explosives and a laughter sound.

He is also limited in Burton's Batman, even more than Nolan's. He isn't fallible in neither, tho.
People tho read comics.

Hate to break it to you, but if you enjoy killing people you're most likely not sane.

Yeah, but it's not the same kind of insanity. And I'd argue that enjoying killing people is not insanity

TDK made Batman shitty after Begins made him cool. Fuck the cowboy faggot drug addict.

What said. Not the same thing. Enjoying killing and things like Schizophrenia are not the same thing at all

Also you can laugh at stiff neck all you want, ignoring technological limitations, but Burton's Batman costume is the best real life rendition so far.

The guy didn't originally say he had a different kind of insanity. He straight out said, and I quote,

Maybe in a culture where killing people is not so bad. In modern western culture, and specially due to globalization, cultural differences in the west are diminished and most people are aware of mostly the same moral rules.

Being that everyone is taught the same morality rules, it takes a special kind of insanity to go against such a prevalent and important one like killing.

Forgot picture

I also said he was portrayed as a nihilistic asshole.
Seriously, fag?

Best Batman indeed. A shame for the stiff neck.

So?

One right doesn't nullify the wrong.

Nigger please that's some shitty fucking cop out. I'm not fucking talking about the people that don't give their seats to old ladies at the bus. Killing is universally known to be a really bad thing across all cultures and doing it has a big emotional charge for anyone who's not used to it.

That's also why I said this spoiler

Unless you understand that killing is pretty trivial. People die everyday. Sure, is a big emotional charge, but so is breaking up with your gf. That doesn't really makes you insane, it might just shock you.

You literally said that you have to be insane to go against morality and in this post you're also insinuating that you have to be insane to go against culture. I guess that the guy who said the earth was flat or Darwin were insane when they went against everything that was taught to them, even if they had, you know, knowledge and justifications to do so.

Best example of Batman creed combat

Why am I even in this thread? It's Bizarro World in here.

God I got into an argument with a retard right before going to bed. I was never good with timing.

Jesus dude. I get it. You rectified it afterwards but you were initially wrong. The conversation was literally "Batman is not insane. This.". If you don't want to admit you fucked up that's your own problem but the post is right there.

Except it's not.
Except that has nothing to do with it. People get their legs and arms chopped off in accidents everyday, doesn't mean you're going to consider your arm being ripped off as "trivial". Something being frequent doesn't make it easy to deal with.

Are you seriously fucking put those at the same fucking level.

Killing someone for some reasonable reason is not what was argued here. The argument was about ENJOYING killing people. It has nothing to fucking do with people dying everyday you gigantic fucking edgy faggot. If you enjoy doing it it means there's something wrong with you.

I was talking about one very specific universal morality rule and not saying that challenging any morality rule means you're insane. You can argue your strawman further but that won't make you not look like an idiot.

You know he's b8ing you right?

I disagree. As fucking trash garbage as his movie was, I think Batfleck has had the best live action suit in terms of material design. I'd swap the colours around though, I miss the yellow Bat symbol.

Based on that review, if the game wasn't locked at 30fps, didn't have most of it's bugs, and the Batmobile wasn't as mandatory, it could have been a great game. It looks really pretty,at least.

Faithful =/= Good
The animated serie had more going on it than being faithful.

I don't see what the whole issue with the rectification is. I corrected myself because by moral and cultural standards the Joker would be insane, not insane as in I eat my own shit but insane. But I don't believe that killing people makes you insane, this why we're arguing right now.
Statistically, more people is born compared to the amount of people that die. Tell me how dead is not trivial when there are 10+ humans to replace a dead one. And comparing amputation with dead is seriously retarded. With amputation you're still alive and suffering, while death is just that, the end.
Yes.
I think your stupid sense of morality don't let you see beyond of "OMG KILLING IS BAD". Even killing in self defense might be enjoyable provided that you know actually know how to defend yourself, and being desensitized about death doesn't make you any more crazy.
Like nudity? I guess that wanting to be nude around makes you insane as well.

The best bait is the truth, user.

I would see the point in nolan's armor or schumacher's rubber nips, but tights?

There is nothing wrong with enjoying violence
There is something wrong with enjoying killing
There is something very wrong with enjoying inflicting pain

Normal people only enjoy killing and causing pain when they are extremely angry and hateful towards the person they are doing the violence to.
If you just generally enjoy killing or hurting people/animals, you have a mental disorder regardless of culture or morals.

What if you just enjoy it because you hate all people or to spite on someone This being the Joker's case, would that make you insane? Of course not. It might be a lot of things, but surely not insanity. That doesn't mean you're exactly sane, but wouldn't make you a schizo.

If you hate everyone just because, I would call that endless rage- and I would also categorize that as a mental disorder.

Yes?
What Batman do you know?
If you give me any "muh realism" shit I will tell you to fuck off.

No silly user. Schizophrenia is the only kind of insanity. There is no other.

It's not about realism, it just looks stupid.
Rubber or leather suits look a lot less stupid than skintights.
Also grey. Why the fuck would he use grey instead of black? It's not even about realism, but about common sense.

Mental disorder =/= Insanity

If you're as ripped as super heroes tights look fucking badass.
I do agree with you with the color, thought. But you can't argue with nostalgia.

Uhh you don't get to make batman threads.

Normal humans have a strong aversion to causing pain to other humans.
To overcome this aversion, we need to feel a strong emotional aggression i.e anger or hate.
Most people can't and won't initiate violence on someone if they don't dislike that person.

If you hate everyone, then that in itself is probably a sign of mental instability, even if you think you have reasoned your way to that conclusion.
Killing people to spite someone else doesn't negate your natural aversion to causing pain to those unrelated people.
if you are able to do that then you are probably a sociopath

hehe 5u

Batman is the best capeshit and has more games than the rest combined.
Fuck off supes.

KINO
I
N
O

Fuck off
The whole premise is inherently ridiculous. You can accept that he swings from rooftops in a cape beating criminals with his bare hands and driving his super science car dressed like a bat, but only if he's wearing armour plating while doing so? Do you have some form of autism, user? Also, you ever try looking for something grey in the dark? It's fucking impossible. It's really fucking hard to see grey things in the shadows.

I think that's how you'd define the Joker. But, as I say, I wouldn't say a mental disorder equals insanity. For that you have to lose contact with Reality, and the Joker know exactly what he is doing.
In the case of a person, if he wants to kill and enjoy it, regardless of the motive, that doesn't make it insane.

Normal humans also have aversion to fucking the members of their own family, and yet incest exist. Are you saying that incest is a mental disorder too? Blatant strawman but it gets the point across

Actually if you are criminal doing criminal shit in the middle of the night and suddenly huge fucking human bat appears outta nowhere and starts beating the shit out of you, you'd realistically shit your pants.
The only two inherently unrealistic things about Bahman are his super technology and his super-human abilities, that no fucking training would realistically lend you.

But those are supposed to be his most fearsome qualities. I mean, sure, if you're doing criminal stuff and someone start to beat the crap out of your pals you'd be scare, but that would happen for anyone, and you can also decide to fight back and succeed.
Without the technology and abilities, Batman would have die, so that's not realistic at all.

The amount of enjoyment you derive from killing has no bearing on sanity. "Yeah, I killed all those people, but I REALLY enjoyed it" is not an effective insanity plea. You're probably thinking of psychopathy, which is not a form of insanity. Its defining characteristics are boldness, lack of inhibitions, and lack of empathy, none of which are insane traits for a person to have, in fact it's believed that successful businesspeople have a higher rate of psychopathy than other law-abiding citizens.

Furthermore the Joker isn't a psychopath, as he frequently displays traits nearly opposite those of a psychopath (for example a desperate need for attention and care from others). Nolan's Joker -might- be a psychopath, but it's hard to say because the character is so flat and lifeless.

One of the important things about the Joker is that, contrary to the ridiculous fact that the Joker manages to get himself declared legally insane every time he goes to trial, he's not insane at all. Nobody can find any mental illness to pin on him, and the doctors who try tend to come up with really wacky theories like 'super-sanity'. Before she turned into his battered girlfriend, Harleen Quinzel left behind some notes theorizing that he was simply extremely intelligent and calculating and that the entire Joker persona was a ruse.

Batman's physical ability is actually not too crazy. His stated physical feats are around world-class athlete level, with a couple world records here and there. Theoretically doable for a rich guy with time on his hands, the best teachers in the world, and singleminded focus.

Of course his gadgets tend to be straight sci-fi and whenever Superman is around they have to exaggerate Batman as much as possible just to make him seem slightly useful.

Semantics, I understand the distinction but its irrelevant to the conversation.

I don't think you can really compare sociopathy to sexually fetishism, sadistic psychopathy maybe, but not sociopathy.
You can weaken an aversion by repeated exposure, i'm sure this is as true for killing/hurting others as it is for incest.
But there is a difference between weakening your aversion to a thing and starting to enjoy that thing.
Using fetishes is a bad example because sex is inherently pleasurable so it can't be compared to pleasure derived from a non-sexual and inherently dis-pleasurable action like killing.

To be fair, the review says that you can win most fights by just button smashing, but I think the point and the challenge is doing it flawlessly. From the video you can tell the the button smashing got worst, tho, even making executions with one button and punching guys on the ground. And that stupid camera freeze. Man…

It's not considering what involves. My point is that you can be a fairly normal person that enjoys killing without being a complete lunatic. Maybe enjoying killing people is a mental disorder, but it certainly doesn't make you insane.
Not to sound like a 90s republican, but with the amount of violence we are exposed right now death isn't a big deal. In fact, we can start to enjoy it for the same reason, after all, there's a reason even normal people keep watching LiveLeak.
You're right about your last line.

No thanks.

why?

Batman Arkham Knight is what happens when you listen to the demands of gamers: it's shit.

People were always asking them to include the batmobile in the next Arkham game while completely ignoring the fact that the batmobile wouldn't work in a Arkham type of gameplay.

This reminds me. Did all the shit that was included in the Arkham Knight season pass was delivered? Because it was a 40$ season pass.
I think it worked, the execution was just terrible. Making the game spin around the batmobile was the mistake. It could have been a nice little gimmick.

It's called smug anime face, and only faggots use them unironically.

You just can't reason with people who like cape shit.

FUCK OFF CASUAL
TDK and Arkham ruined batman.

Pic related is totally better than The Animated series version hurr durr

I always prefer Harley when she's a normal crazy chick who puts make-up on her face to look like the Joker.
The reboot ruined it and the Joker's specialness by putting her through the exact same process as him and bleaching her whole body white with weird coloured hair.
Outfits are whatever at this stage. I've gotten over the 5 stages of grief for her Dini outfit and I'm just glad when it appears.

Also, on the Asylum costume, it's hardly ideal but there have been far worse offenders. It's got a contextual joke to it which is in-character (it's a nurse outfit because they're taking over the crazy asylum) which is more than can be said for others even in the same series. The biker outfit from City is a fucking travesty.

Ok, I fell for your bait.

God, I hated Harley Quinn on Suicide Equad. I mean, I thought she was hot, but her relationship with the Joker came out straight from a 15yo girl's fanfiction. She is also too slutty to be Harley Quinn.

Are you not old enough to remember the Batman and Robin film?

Even that was a better Batman than dark and edgy batfag.

I unironically like Batman and Robin and think that Clooney wasn't a bad Batmans. All the critic from the movie come from it being ridiculous and jokes about Batman and Robin homosexuality.

The genesis batman and robin looks better than fatman in the arkham games and plays better too. Holy shit you fucking casuals, gaming didn't start with steam.

You mean batman returns right?
The the best 2D batman games of all time.

Batman Begins is best Batman
Batman with Joker is meh
Batman with Bane is meme magic

No

Fuck you for making me enter captcha again.

About as smart as saying panorama cotton is a starfox clone

Arkham Asylum started development in September of 2007, still half a year before Dark Knight came out in theaters and "made Batman palpable". Unless Dark Knight had bombed massively I think it's highly unlikely that they would have even considered scrapping the game so I really don't think you can credit the movie for "saving" Batman, especially not the games.

Nice trips, but that game is a shitty contra reskin.

Prove it

Nope, fuck you!

I'm working my way through the Arkham Trilogy now and something that keeps bugging me… is Unreal Engine 3 better than Unreal Engine 4? It's not just the Arkham games, I thought Spec Ops also looked better than most next gen games at the moment. Perhaps it's just lazy, rushed, or inexperienced artists, animators, and modelers, but UE4 games just look so stiff, blurry, and boring.

What? You fucking dweeb, the animated stuff and comics has lesser important than a multi-million dollar grossing movie.

How old are you?

I think you are the one with a questionable age.

It's a weird leftover from when it was used for genuinely funny comedic effect.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

So what? I never cared about batman to begin with.

They were not that good to be honest. The Dark Knight was imo very good, but the first and last one could have been better imo. I got a few scenes turned into webm's to refresh your memory, you be the judge.

Superman was a more interesting superhero

I will never be able to take comic book crap serious. I will take neptunia serious before batman.

My opinion about batman begins is that it could have been a good movie, or lets say a better movie. I guess the budget was kept low because they didn't knew yet if it would turn out popular or not.

I think a lot of scenes were cheap or badly made, for example the car chase scene, or any other scene featuring that vehicle is crap. I just hate how everybody is so amazed by it. You know how certain games are basically just tech demos to show off their new shiny engine? I think batman was basically that but in the form of a movie.

The Dark Knight Rises was imo the worst. I hate Selina as a character. She was probably only added for diversity reasons. She was just a shitty person and imo didn't fit into the dark setting tdkr had. Movie would have been better if she wasn't part of it.

About TDK, well the only thing I hated about that movie was that they replaced Katie Holmes with that weird jew.

Nah, Superman is shit tier.

Batman exists better in his own universe, or at least the marvel universe. Away from all the overpowered steroid freaks of DC

An excellent game

I'd say that it's gotten hard to take Batman seriously because it takes itself too seriously (and the Joker has some severe Ultramarines syndrome going on).

The animated series meant nothing compared to the Tim Burton-movie.

And the old tv-series did wonders for Batman.

What nerds who grew up on Muh Dark Knight-shit don't understand. That franchise ruined Batman, the batmobil (first thought, was what the fuck was that monstrosity) and all of the rogue-gallery that was a part of the trilogy, because Nolan had to humanise and make everything "real" in his autistic way.

Every character now is some troubled person. Everyone in those movies was troubled, or down. Maybe that's why it attracted so many faggots, a bunch of sappy emos who could relate to The "Joker's" speechess about nothing. He wasn't even joking, how the hell can they have a joker who is not trying to make atleast himself laugh. He's just a standard run of the mill lunatic who somehow is given deus-ex-machine powers throughout the whole movie.

You have the worst taste. Dark Knight Batman is fucking badass, and 90% of humanity would disagree with you.

Wouldn't they be praising Batman and Robin's homosexuality if it was released nowadays?

I think it's the new lighting they have.

>>>/facebook/

What're you stupid? We all think the sky is blue, you goddamned mongoloid, everyone thinks Dark Knight is a solid enough movie.

I finished City and moved on to Origins and I've got to say… what in the fuck were they thinking?

I'm considering just skipping this one and moving on to Knight… I just hope it's better than what people were saying about it around here now that they have patched the fuck out of it.

Oh, and also

Origins are made by different people, not the ones who did Asylum, City and Knight.

I know, I'm just surprised there was no quality control on WB's part. I did forget that it had a multiplayer gimmick so perhaps everything else was an afterthought. It was released in that time period where CoD's multiplayer was getting a lot of devs attention.

You are the cancer killing Batman.

I should also note that the original Arkham Asylum had the creative team behind the Batman Animated Series behind it. Nolans films had nothing to do it's direction other than convincing WB that they could profit on more Batman media.

I am personally not a fan of these super heroes but I like Batman because he is somewhat realistic.

That's why I think the new Nolan Superman movie was good, it made Superman more realistic.

Is that the movie with the Big Guy?

Well, it was one of their cash cows at one point so you'd think they would keep an eye on it… but who am I kidding, common sense has been hard to come by the last couple of years

Oh well, moving on to Knight now. That patch fixed most of the performance issues so hopefully it's a decent end to the series.

Personally I think batman is at his best when he's a bit goofy. A guy in a bat suit fighting a crime clown is pretty silly conceptually, so when you make it realistic and edgy I feel like you aren't getting the most out of the characters or them in their most natural state.

I honestly didn't watch it, it's probably still to unrealistic for my taste.

I know what you mean, I heard other people say this too. I personally am not that much into humor or comedy in general. I guess you could say that I don't like fun.

I guess it boils down to personal preferences at this point.

Get on my level.

Pretty much, though there have been several animated series that did a good job capturing a middle ground, including THE animated series.

On a side note, I'm pretty excited for the new animated movie.

Why do you insist on creating and stockpiling shit webms?

what's wrong with those?

They're still fucking images, it doesn't matter.

You know that NES game is pretty good tbh. Why is batman the only really great comic book superhero? Aside form Batman Forever and maybe that old Batman: the Caped Crusader from 1988 could be considered truly bad games.

Baneposting is the only good part of that movie.

why is the image quality so important here? The method I use right now is fast and small in size.

should be seeing as all great minds think alike

user is right you guys really are the cancer killing batman

i can't be sure if frogman there is what broke the faggot detector.
Does it also try to detect backwards?

Kill yourself.

Fuck off the plane crash was the height of cinematic excellence and you know it

Arkham Asylum came out before The Dark Knight.

You're thinking of Batman Begins.

I think its getting to the point where Homosexuals are sexist automatically

Let's talk Batman dream games.
Mine would be a GTA style game set in Gotham, wherein you are a criminal, climbing his way into hardcore villainy.
Other criminals and Villains, along with the police would be your main adversaries as you take control of the city.
Batman himself will show up to fuck your shit up, first on occasion when you have too much heat, then actively foiling you as you progress.
He would be like the Xenomorph in Alien Isolation in that conventional weapons and running have little or no effect, you need distractions via henchmen and eventually villain gadgets to fight him off or distract him long enough to make your getaway.

No ideas for endgame right now, though if the ride never ends, with you perpetually escaping Arkham and going right back into villainy, it would feel as canon as the rest of the villains of the series.

One other thing is that I wouldn't want it to be the edgy faggotry that dominated after The Dark Knight.

You suggested the very idea of the many people liking that incarnation of Joker is bad just because you're yet another faggot on Holla Forums trying to obnoxiously force a shit opinion on everyone else and act like that makes you anything but pathetic and retarded.

There is literally nothing wrong with TDK's incarnation. You just don't like the ramped up nihilistic aspect of it.

I'm just waiting to see what shit post you desperately respond with to try and prove me wrong.

Except there is. Everything about it is,including the nihilistic bullshit. Every other incarnation of the Joker have a clean guy with wacky and colorful suits doing fucking jokes, but in TDK you get an angry and smelling hippie, Even new 52 Joker had fucking class and was funny despite his looks.
If you're ok with TDK, that's fine, a lot of people agree with you, but first and foremost, that have to be the shittiest and most boring encarnation ofthe joker to date besides that Joker with Dreadlocks from one of the animated movie, and considering that you either don't care enough or you just like the movie because it was trendy, just makes your opinion Reddit.

This one

Nigger Joker is top tier, though.

You mean the one from The Batman? I don't really remember much, I just don't like the design. All designs in The Batman are just plain terrible, specially the terrible Bane.

You're so full of shit. Ledger's Joker was entertaining because of the more cynical interpretation of him seeing life and its workings as a bad joke made to feel real by the actor's godly performance that required him to go insane for that level of acting. He was still chaotic, he still made jokes and laughed at doing horrible shit. All the most crucial pieces were there, just not as outgoing or creative with killing people. You're just bullshitting almost certainly just because of it being from Nolan, which is so terrrible just for trying to be more realistic for a live action movie and I'm not buying it.

Fuck off, you overopinionated faggot. You're still pathetically trying to accuse my opinion of being no better than a common redditor just for disagreeing with you. It's already bad enough that you tried to say Joker of all characters isn't insane solely because of your opinion of him just to grasp for a criticism.

So you're saying Ledger's Joker was good because he was a nihilist? Are you stupid? Ledger interpretation was good, nobody said the contrary, but he was better off in some other movie.
You want a good cynical interpretation? Look for the fucking comedian in Watchmen, not the Joker.
just not as outgoing or creative with killing people
The Joker isn't chaotic, faggot. All the things he do are under certain themes he get obsess over got a while, and part of his character is doing insanely complicated ways of killing people as a joke.
Exactly. The Joker isn't part of a live action movie, he is part of comics. You know, I didn't have a problem with Nolan's Ra's al Ghul, it was on point, I didn't have a problem with the Scarecrow either, but when it comes to Bane and the Joker I get really mad.
Well, it's not my fault that redditors and normalfags have the same opinion as you do, sucking on Ledger's overrated dick. But I accuse you of having not only of having a wrong opinion, but not knowing shit of what you're talking about. Using words like "Chaotic" is not how you describe the Joker, and the fact that you admit that he wasn't creative while killing people is even worst. So please, back to Reddit.

Sounding more and more underage b& by the second. People fucking love Batman, the mainstream loves fucking Batman and has for quite some time. The Batman franchise was the biggest– no, the only– Superhero franchise that mattered in the 90's until Schumacher fucked everything up with his faggotry. Nolan's movies only brought it back.

Wew, that totem pole must be 1000 ft tall

Are you stupid? That's mid 90s. People always loved Batman, but for different reasons. With the old TV show they loved it because they thought it was funny. In the 90s it regained some of it's glory, but still funny, specially with Batman and Robin, but then comes Nolan and brings in the angsty teens.

That was the point. Covers usually didn't make sense.

He is chaotic, you stubborn idiotic overly biased faggot. He's directly a foil to everything Batman is. The only thing wrong with that Joker is not using any of his creative weapons. All I keep seeing you spew about is "hurr edge" or "hurr angst" and you have the gall to say I don't know what I'm talking about when I grew up with the caped crusader and clown prince of crime like everyone else. Just fuck off.

How is that chaotic, idiot? Batman doesn't represent order, he represents justice, like most superheroes, if something, Batman is as chaotic himself considering that he is also kind of mental.

That leaves us too option, you're too much of a normalfag, hence liking shit without giving it too much thought, or you're Reddit and let yourself surf everyone else's opinion. They're both pretty bad, but I still think you don't know what you're talking about.

Batman works for order and peace in Gotham.
Joker works to cause mayhem in ridiculous ways just because it amuses him. I don't have to read some fancy obscure arc of 2deep4u shit buried within DC to understand the parallel.

You don't get to say people can't be fans of both Hamill's and Ledger's just because you don't approve and not be called out and you trying to say it's a fact that it's shit just because you don't like it makes you yet another arrogant retard on Holla Forums.

What exactly is your point here? Nolan's badman was bad?

Batman is the worst JL member.
Not only is the weakest but his personality is the most bland.

He has been ruined to appeal to plebs.

the current/latest batman is not the same as the one in tdk

What's with the piss-yellow filter for everything but Hal in these?

Interesting dialogue either way though. Kinda wanna read the rest.

Never mind, found out.

"Again, All Star takes this to its most ridiculous extreme as Batman arranges to have Green Lantern meet him in a room he has forced Robin to paint entirely yellow—including Batman and Robin themselves—in order to negate Green Lantern’s powers so Hal knows exactly who’s in charge. And, for kicks, Batman is also drinking lemonade during this encounter, because All Star Batman is such a magnificent asshole."

What a prick. Love it.

Looking at that picture I don't see why you guys would go back to that. I mean just look at those guys, they all wear weird clothes, some of them look like they wear their underwear above their regular clothes.

batman's new suit (shown here ) at least makes some sense.

Katie Holmes was a better Rachel then Maggie Gyllenhaal.

This, Bruce Wayne had a pelvis head.

This is the best batman game. NO exceptions.

cucks fear an iron tyrant.

That's because Maggie Gyllenhaal acts maybe once every 18 roles she gets.

smh tbh imo fam