This is your new Star Wars woman lead, move over Han….;^)

This is your new Star Wars woman lead, move over Han….;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=EfTg3ymB4lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe she plays a porg?

Kira of the House Solo, Ninety-Seventh of Her Name, the Untalented, Queen of the Teedos and the Last Jedi, MaDalleesi of the Zygerrian Highlands, Crasher of Franchises, and Mother of Mary Sue Rey

Movie will bomb, and this woman will probably play some obnoxious emasculating cunt.
If disney was smart they would force her to be naked for most of the movie.

I wanna play her ass like some bongos.

honestly, I like her chubby ass as well.

the character required it to sit on those dragon eggs

disney is already counting on the movie to fail. let's give them what they want.

but just to fuck with them, we will all ironically praise it so they will make more, because we have deliberately raped our childhood as a joke

Only literal redditors care about reddit wars
Get out, reddit

P

more chubby asses

Women often make these expressions when I show them my dick.

Friendly reminder that by "Creative Differences", Kathleen really fired them for not making her 'strong' enough or for her having as much of a leading role. People will be paying to see a Han movie, but she'll be the real main character, similar to Mad Max: Fury Road but with Furiosa.

Oh yeah after "the force is female™" bullshit and not "catering" to men statements I have no doubt that the "Han Solo" movie will be about some cunt & Lando rather than Han. Also remember that the jew they picked because he knew Spielberg can't act at all so he will have few lines. They should have called this
"Han Solo gets cucked a Star wars story."

Seems staged, the statement is accurate but they attribute it to an MGTOW faggot.

For u

"Han, ma bookie, keel-ee calleya ku kah"

I'm going to pay for a ticket just to see my chubfu on the big screen tbh. 😍

t. Lanklette

Don't watch the special edition of ANH user.
It works so much better without that terrible cgi Jabba scene.

I dunno, I get why it was cut from the film but when viewed as a trilogy instead of a standalone it enhances the experience.

I want to use it as a pillow.

The cgi is bad.

Which series was hit harder? Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

Odd how you alternatively affirm Daisy as some exemplar of muh stronk womyn and muse on raping her mouth, garden variety madonna/whore complex yet you never miss an opportunity in deriding others with similar issues. What up with that yo?

It's redundant. To make up for the fact that it was cut from the original version, they took Han's line "Even I get boarded sometimes. You think I had a choice?" and dubbed it into the scene with Greedo (Hence why it sounds noticeably different from the rest of his dialogue), then added subtitles to Greedo that conveyed all the information that would have been told in the Jabba scene.

Is that facial abuse?

CG Jabba isn't bad, the textures are crisp. The problem is with the tracking of Han, there aren't enough frames in the original shot to work with him walking behind Jabba.

That's my ideal woman tbh, would marry. And no, the CGI is okay. You only think it's bad because it clashes with the very nice puppet Jabba in RotJ. Now I do agree that puppets are generally better but it's not like Lucas had much of a choice here. You have to realize that the changes he made was to make the saga more cohesive as a whole, not to improve singular films. The scenes added at the end of RotJ for example makes the conclusion much more satisfying if you've started from Episode I and he tried to add more scope to the very limited OT. I don't think I've seen anyone complain about the upgrade cloud city got in ESB.

Maybe, you ever watch the adawan cut of ANH? It is a pretty decent version of ANH although it dispenses with the Jabba scene.

I've only seen a couple of fanedits of ANH, The War of the Stars being my favorite. What's the deal with the adawan cut?

Hit harder on what sense?

I don't think I have ever done this. You just know she is strong in the bedroom though.

She'd wnjoy it though. I just use rape to make it clear I would brutally pound her throat, it wouldn't be literal facerape.

Wrong. Daisy has a unique beauty.

Suddenly this whole post makes sense.

It's okay if mommy was mean to you

Do you think she likes having her throat fucked?

Just marry a nigger. That is literally their bodies when they put on weight. Remember, oil drilling is the thinking man's fetish. You have to have a pretty high IQ to understand what I just said too.

Using her as counterpoint to mock mgtows, yeah you kind of do.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she was a virgin, you know she has serious vagina health problems right?
This is the kind of sentiment you’re constantly projecting on Holla Forums. You should stop one or the other.
Agree she’s unique looking and even cute, doesn’t make me wrong though.
Simply concluded an otherwise sesquepidalian post with a levitous ebonic interjection.

Chubby ass is the flabby cottage cheese shit, not what you refer to a beautifully symmetrical ass. Its something one would expect to hear from the Rey fag, compensating for his tiny penis with child like booties.

Emilia Clarke is actually really attractive. Only Game of Thrones fans seem to think otherwise. My theory is someone made a meme about it and the typical retards on 4chan and reddit reassured themselves of it being true. They can't even understand it's a meme and no one outside of their select circle believe it, a form of selective autism.

Or maybe people don't like her because her fame is built on SJW nonsense?

Yeah that's likely the reason for the meme, but people here and on 4/tv/ genuinely can't understand she'd be rated a 10 by 90% of men.

Not really. The fat loser is amusing so I posted a laughing Daisy. There's no deep message to it.

I do know and despite that she, is still my waifu…Is that love or what? As for her being a virgin GIF related.

I don't even know what you mean by this. Explain please.

This is the only point I'm raising and if you agree why would I think you are wrong?

It's coonery. It invalidates the rest of your post and renders your opinion null and void tbqhwyfam.

She has the arm of a 60 year old woman in that pic

Jesus Christ.

Where all the cute grills at?

Lmao you are implying all men watch GoT and that 90% of men like her, without her makeup and her GoT fame she is literally a nobody, she even bumped into some GoT themed wedding in some european hotel and nobody recognized her without the makeup and other stuff.

Like someone else has already said only reason she is famous is because she built her entire career on SJW nonsense and the SJW's and their masters are constantly promoting her

He’s just seems like a depressed, lonely kid trying to make sense of the world. Probably had the idea he’d go to college and meet the love of his life instead found a bunch of entitled whores who want to fug chad until their biological clocks run out. Is a loser but only in the sense he should put the sign down and get /fit/.
Mine is legitimately handicapped and spends several weeks out of the year in hospital. I win.
I mean you equate Holla Forums with mgtow, criticize them for being anti-female then “objectify” girls yourself. Am I wrong?
I said you have a whore/madonna complex and you disagreed on the grounds daisy is beautiful. I in turn agreed to the point she’s cute (though not a cute) however the diagnosis still stands.
For real do? Sheeeeit.

Destroyed

No, if polled 90% of men would rate her a 10/10. I already said the only people who think she's ugly are people who watch GoT.

Her arms are a bit fat there but anyone with fucking eyes can tell she still has insane genetics. You can see that from any of the photoshoots she does where she loses the weight, as far as fat deposits go the upper arms isn't the worst.

I think she looks better with a bit of chub, she thins out too much for her body type when what she should do is hit the gym and tone rather than diet.

post her pics without makeup and expensive camera you cuck

This. A true beauty doesn't need excessive makeup to be attractive.

but they do need to be attractive

what a bunch of total losers you all are talking about this subversive jewish SHIT.

celebs are just people that eat and shit like the rest of us. they are worth nothing, certainly not being celebrated or put on a pedestal. hollywood needs to burn and every one involved with it in any conceivable way.

why can she act in this, but not game of thrones?

As with any 10/10 the makeup only makes her look worse. More proof that I'm right.

Bitch.

this board shouldnt exist either. out of sight, out of mind. people that watch tv or, shudder, buy movie tickets should be shot.

At least Fury Road had a decent "villain".

kek
go back to Holla Forums
I go to the cinema twice a week, no joke

Wow we're so impressed that you're a faggot. Here's your fucking medal.

Stay mad, cuckskin

Gibe Emil nao!

Who's the qt in the last pic?

might risk fapping in theater again if she's hot in it

Do you use a hollowed popcorn cup?

This is how it was supposed to be originally.

Seeing Jabba and Han interacting before ROTJ was totally a new thing. Adds a little bit of story to the characters.

But cinemas have cameras so I'm pretty scared of getting caught

nice

noice

What a fat piece of shit

Where is this from?

To be fair she's incredibly charismatic and pretty. Does anyone really want a flick with nu-Han that looks nothing like Harrison Ford? She should have 95% of screentime and nu-Solo should have like 3%. The remaining 2% off brand hobo Lando can have.

Allana Solo

Hot tbh.

hooktube.com/watch?v=EfTg3ymB4lg

Is this what hands free cumming looks like?