CAT 6? Hurricane Irma Could Wipe Entire Cities Off The Map

Category 6? If Hurricane Irma Becomes The Strongest Hurricane In History, It Could Wipe Entire Cities Off The Map

Irma began forming on Wednesday, and it intensified at a faster rate than any storm that we have seen in nearly 20 years…

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/category-6-if-hurricane-irma-becomes-the-strongest-hurricane-in-history-it-could-wipe-entire-cities-off-the-map

Hurricane Irma formed early Wednesday in the warm waters off the coast of West Africa — and took just 30 hours to strengthen to a Category 3. That’s the fastest intensification rate in almost two decades. By Friday afternoon, the storm had also grown noticeably larger in size with a well-defined eye, a classic sign of a strong hurricane. Though Irma poses no immediate threat to land, the outlook is ominous: In the Atlantic, Irma is expected to pass through some abnormally warm waters — the primary fuel source for storm systems. The official National Hurricane Center forecast says it will remain at major hurricane status for at least the next five days, and, in a worst-case scenario, Irma could eventually grow into one of the strongest hurricanes ever seen in the Atlantic.

According to Michael Ventrice of the Weather Channel, Irma could easily become a “super typhoon” with “sustained speeds of over 180mph”… The scale we have right now really never envisioned storms that powerful. In fact, some have suggested that we need to add a “category 6” to describe the kind of “super storms” that are now developing in the Atlantic.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/085048.shtml?cone
theeconomiccollapseblog.com
nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1.shtml?cone
ventusky.com/?p=33.98;-77.98;6&l=wind&t=20170911/09&m=gfs
almanac.com/content/list-names-2017-hurricane-season
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_river
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARkStorm
archive.is/zbszL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_(name)
thenamesdictionary.com/name-meanings/76872/name-meaning-of-irma
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Patricia
bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_HAARP_17.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Grese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retired_Atlantic_hurricane_names#Names_retired_in_the_2010s
youtube.com/watch?v=IjGdi7z_B4U
insecam.org/en/bycity/Nassau/
archive.is/08xTk
earthcam.com/cams/anguilla/meadsbay/?cam=barnesbay
bio-optics.uprm.edu/weather.html
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/us-virgin-islands-seizing-residents-guns-ammo-ahead-hurricane/
earthcam.com/cams/puertorico/sanjuan/?cam=sanjuan3
cruisin.me/cruise-port-webcams/map.php
cruisin.me/cruise-port-webcams/
abstvradio.com/radio/
marinetraffic.com/
cluborient.com/beach-cam/
webcamscaribbean.blogspot.it/search/label/Puerto Rico
insecam.org/en/view/168089/
insecam.org/en/view/222896/
mobile.twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/905082211443015680
whatsupcams.com/wgt/do_bayahibe02/
insecam.org/en/bycountry/DO/
insecam.org/en/bycountry/VI/
nhc.noaa.gov/
facebook.com/pg/abstvradio/videos/?ref=page_internal
roisoleil-beachcam.mine.nu/
wnd.com/2003/08/20096/
youtu.be/fJdeD4k6yIk
abstvradio.com/live-streaming/
facebook.com/abstvradio/
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.40,13.58,1172
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/
streema.com/radios/play/862
streema.com/radios/play/9858?player=external
streema.com/radios/play/9858
ice3.securenetsystems.net/ZDKR
s1.voscast.com:9344
amazon.com/Hercules-X1-Qualcomm-charging-protection/dp/B01MTTV6XA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504668428&sr=8-1&keywords=charge pack cell phone
cyclocane.com/irma-spaghetti-models/
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=atl&pkg=z500a&runtime=2017090600&fh=42&xpos=0&ypos=0
nhc.noaa.gov
youtube.com/embed/sv9AwZYqJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to kill millions and this is fine.

Shame it has to go through Texas to hit california.

Place seems a bit quiet rn, wtf is going on?

pls hit jew york

Too bad it won't be able to hit Detroit. I wish a tornado would just wipe out that city.

Those islands its expected to pass are going to be long gone by the time it hits cat 6, by current estimates, so whatever is closest at that point has just about the most unstoppable hurricane ever recorded coming at them with no barrier.
Neat.
I feel like this is the time to get a scuba diving license, and go treasure hunting in what remains of the soon to be underwater New Orleans.
Holla Forums sanctioned pirates when?

So when is thing expected to make landfall?

Bring your weak-ass bullshit
t. Florida

Think i'm gonna go shopping tomorrow.

Rolling for annihilation of the north eastern coast.

t. Texan

Yep, you're white.

rolling for austin to get rekt

Rolling for it destroying Israel somehow

stock up on bread, milk, ammo, and toilet paper

More like all the yids on the east coast. Remember kill the traitors at home first

Good. Cities need wiping.

Pick up some weave too. The looters will trade you stolen diapers for that.

Michael Ventrice probably just a big lair

First of all, there is no projection of a Hurricane that is 5 days out, they can change paths RAPIDLY! The overhwelming models show Irma hitting somewhere around Florida or less likely Louisiana/Alabama.

The scientists can't predict it with certainty, but at the rate of intensification it could becoming much worse. Looking at the climate data, i doubt it will become a C6 but if there are no warm fronts from the south in the coming week, only landmass will temper it at this point. The models are simply projections and assesments but wind directions and tempratures can change within a day.

Expect mandatory evacuations depending on Irma's trajectory for Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida or even the Carolina's.

The models expected that since Irma would be hitting marginal water temperatures and a warm front would dampen and temper Irma's intensification rate. So far, the water temp did nothing and no warm winds came to temper Irma. Irma blew the models out of the water and has us now shifting gears. I fully expect Florida coast line to have mass evacuations.

If it goes under the Cuba it will hit the Houston area, it might even still hit it if it touches Cuba land. Water will swell up again no matter what in the Gulf of Mexico, delaying the draining in the Houston area.

Hope for southern American warm winds to push it upwards before Cuba. Look at the weather data for the coming days.

FEMA is stretched, we might see more guardsmen more north being activated.

Should've done that a week ago lad

best of luck brothers. If this is it, see ya in valhalla.

Niggers will trade their kids for Jordans in the post apocalyptic Florida. He can start a plantation.

NY here
Please hit new york

I'm calling it right now, that fucker is gunning straight for Charleston SC. Niggers btfo.

Why can't a Hurricane hit New York for once?
Why is it always the southern states?

Because of the shitty nigger tier climate and warmer water.

Don't worry, Jew York kikes would still get rekt

They'll sell them right now. Nigger kids are cheaper than Jordans. I used to have five back when I owned the ranch, but then I used them all to catch gators.

Jew York kikes will just take the next plane back home to either Long Island NY or Tel Aviv, goddamn rat bastards.

I want it to hit Mexico or Central or South America. I get the appeal of wiping Coastie shitholes off the map, but God knows what kind of a ripple effect that kind of shit will have on the entire country. Not to mention most of the states that are likely to be first hit will be solid red (unless it takes a crazy trajectory and wrecks New England, in which case, Godspeed, Irma).

see NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF AFRICA
EBOLAIDS AFRICANS HURRICANES

We can only hope. Maybe California will finally have "the big one" at the same time and everything will be less shit.

Do yourself a favor and just gtfo while you can. Remember Katrina? Do you want to be one of those poor sods buying water for $50 a gallon?
It's much better to be seen as a paranoid idiot, than be dead.

The number of foreskins that the jews sacrifice to Ba'al is enough to erect a protective dome around them.

I'm a proud member of the zog military. I can't leave until they tell me to. Hopefully that's before the highways are jammed with niggers.

When Jeb! was Governor of FL he signed a bill into law requiring gas stations and supermarkets to have generators to keep everything running after Hurricane Wilma hit in 06', people were without power for weeks, it sucked, thankfully we had a coldfront that came in afterwards.

What if he doesn't wear diapers?

t. Atlanta fag

NOLA is way way below sea level and their city is run by niggers that didn't have the money to fix their levees before Katrina hit.

Why tho?
Alright fine, go buy as much rice, soy protein, soy sauce, and water as you can. Barricade your house so it looks like something out of a mad max fan-fiction. Then sit in the bathtub with your family and a gun until it all blows over. If possible, consider staying on base, government buildings are 10x stronger than residential buildings. Obviously that's probably not possible though. Make sure your wife knows how to use a gun, and the kids too if they're old enough.

Almost forgot, buy as many cigarettes and as much booze as you can. You'd be surprised what a nigger will do for a cigarette and bottle of alcohol.

WEW.

True, I doubt it would be THAT bad, but still it sure as hell ain't gonna be good either.
No they had the money, they just embezzled it.

GTFO while you still can user.

why would u consume soy

Houstonfag here

Just end my life famalamamadingdong the apocalypse is here and I spent my life on the internet….

The Weathers just need to lose their shit. I'm talking weekly hurricanes, monthly blizzards and maybe a couple of super-volcanoes. If this starts happening White genocide will be averted, whites will be forced to organize high-trust communities to survive nature, if you allow in non-whites you'll simply not survive the year. And it will be good fun too.

I wonder if these two hurricanes were heralded with the eclipse.

It's okay, user. We'll make it.

Yeah, but the likelihood of getting it so far northeast is very low. But I'll mention it to the family when they wake up.

Nature should go for the chinks first

Rollin' for lots of dead niggers, spics and kikes.
please kek make it hit jew york

But then where would I get my anime

Jesus Christ. Who writes this shit Al Gore; chances are it will make it to 3-4 and batter the Carolinas/Virginia with its outer bands. captcha ncyouk; goodbye NC

Nips aren't Chinks

All squinty-eyed 'people' are chinks

Japanese = nips / japs
Koreans = gooks
Chinese = chinks
Filipinos = flips
Let's all get our terminology right okay?

see how it doesn't work. Literal nigger level of logic; kikes raise rent and deny loans and niggers all say, "fucking white people".

It's not even a Cat 3 anymore, it weakened to a 2. Literally nothing.

Would be nice if it hit Jew York and killed some Jews.

Do you have a source for this?

I wonder how many Synagogues were hit during Harvey and who is graciously taking collections to rebuild these Jewish temples?

It's borderline right now, but it is foretasted to strengthen into a major hurricane again when the sun comes up.
But still don't worry about it too much. It's impossible to accurately forecast a hurricane 5 days out.

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/085048.shtml?cone

They are all chinks, you weeb faggot

Too bad it won't hit jew jersey :^(

I live in the white part but holy fuck i'd be surrounded by niggers.

Please god no

Bots have left and/or died down, that's what's going on. Plus bans maybe, but I know some autists have taken a break so a myriad of Happening activity has now died down to normal levels.

sometimes people socialize

You're a big hurricane.

Board UID only takes into account the past 3-4 days, so everyone that is no longer posting so much had stopped exactly 3-4 days ago.

It's going to hit the east coast. Jesus Christ please keep it away from Best Carolina

Sounds like a reliable, well-balanced source for all things CATACLYSM.

Please hit Haiti. Just wipe that shit stain off the face of the earth already.

>theeconomiccollapseblog.com
More proof it's not gonna happen they way they say it is, sources like these are always a cocktease.

How does a country have 200 years of continuous suffering and still exist

Dropping some real knowledge in here for those who don't know:

The CATEGORY 6,000,000 shit is dumb. This will make landfall as a strong hurricane - probably a 3 or a 4 - but this far out it's too hard to tell. The Euro model is saying it's going to make landfall around Raleigh, NC and go north from there up through Roanoke VA. It will definitely change a lot from now to the time it makes landfall (10 days out.)

Start paying attention when this storm hits the Bahamas. That's when we're going to start getting a clear picture of where it's going to fall. It's not going to be as bad as Harvey (in terms of flooding) but locally for those affected it will still be bad.

TL:DR it could hit anywhere from (((Boca Raton))) to (((New York,))) we won't really know until next Wednesday at the earliest where it's going to hit within 200 miles. It's going to be a major hurricane but it's not going to be a Category 5 at landfall. It'll be like Floyd or Irene.

I believe that these hurricanes as of late are a physical manifestation of Kek's will. Chaos arising from the water and wreaking havoc on the land. Kek's symbolic representation is a frog, which exists in between two realms - the primordial waters (representing the collective subconscious) and dry land (material reality) . In early Summer, he left us to enter into the waters and grow in power. Now Kek is returning to land, his spirit having assumed the form of a hurricane, being a chaos god.

what happens if you nuke it? would the pressure wave disperse the winds or would it cause a radioactive nightmare hurricane?

Take your medicine you stupid faggot

Psychiatric drugs are a Jewish trick to chemically lobotomize non-neurotypicals. Go shill for the (((pharmaceutical industry))) elsewhere, kike.

Nice slide thread

radioactive nightmare hurricane. them quads suggest we test it out though. fuck the consequences.

Jew York, Florida, Virginia, etc. Whoever it hits, nothing of value will be lost.

But user Virginia is nice if you live in the white parts.

rerolling

Take your blog and shove it up your ass you fucking sliding cunt. Irma is a cat 3 you disinfo fag.

Try jewgle bitch.

Dont be fucking stupid OP
Cat 5 is where the scale tops off
it specifically says winds over 156mph

You're in the wrong place Mordecai.

kek is chaos, light from darkness
nun is water, floods, rain, from which all is born and returns
heh is winds, infinite
amen

forgot pic

nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1.shtml?cone
Hits countries that are not important in the slightest. More dead nonwhites which is good.

Hopefully it hits Louisiana. I have friends in every other blast zone, but this nigger I really hate lives in Louisiana

it's going to hit North Carolina Now it keep tracking it more south.

ventusky.com/?p=33.98;-77.98;6&l=wind&t=20170911/09&m=gfs

I thought the hurricane categories were logarithmic - so they just go to infinity and we either have them or we don't. Reclassifying a logarithmic scale seems awfully shilly.

I wonder the same thing quads, could we effectively control weather by blasting hurricanes and such in the making with a big enough bomb?

Criminally unchecked double dubs

Because Niggers.

God fucking dammit I'm gonna be outside all day tomorrow trying to wave the wind north.
I do not wanna deal with a half built barn getting fucking totaled.

So western prototype of Tomoko is gonna rek the shit?

2 day tracking of irma

Are you insured?

ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM

Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Sun Sep 3 2017

For the North Atlantic…Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Irma, located over the central tropical Atlantic Ocean.

1. A tropical wave located several hundred miles southwest of the Cabo
Verde Islands is producing a large area of disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are conducive for gradual
development of this system during the next few days, and a tropical
depression is likely to form by the middle to late part of this week
while moving westward to west-northwestward at about 10 mph over the
tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…high…70 percent.

kek fucking retard

Yes but my dad be devastated.

the next hurricane name is JOSE

No, you just fell for an obvious bait.

almanac.com/content/list-names-2017-hurricane-season

It is true that is it virtually impossible for a hurricane to reach California, historicaly only remnants have reached California. the waters along the coast are just too fucking cold. California is protected by cooler winds from the north "sweeping" the coast moving south.

California does experience a specific type of storm though that has a potential to cause widespread damage, atmospheric rivers are their own distinct weather event that effect California to some extent from February to April each year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_river
If you want to aim your meme cannons at California try for an ARKStorm. A hypothetical storm that could wreck California
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARkStorm

its the beaner cleaner

Translation for those who are sober. Polite sage.

Pretty sure these are weather weapons. They will blame Trump for canceling the Paris climate treaty.

Just watch.

It can be rebuild.

toasting in epic bread

Kek

Why are you fuckers hijacking this thread and not making another Harvey thread?

Fuck off

It's like they're deliberately hyping him up for our entertainment.

If dubs Trump nukes Irma.

What not Category 6,000,000?
That doesn't exist either.

just call them zipperheads
JUST CALL THEM ZIPPERHEADS

this is why as much as i hate our nigger mayor it's stupid when people say he should have evacuated the city t. houstonigger

This user gets it.

It could skirt up to New York.

There are no anons in new jersey, stop lying

Nice. Have fun burgers.

Apocalyptic Hurricane hits New York

this. niggers don't into countries. only tribes. they can count peanuts and perform quantitative reasoning but not qualitative lateral reasoning needed for nations

Last night I had a vivid dream in which I saw the eye of a storm in the distance. It was stronger and more concentrated than any before it. I was among a group of 20-30 people who I didn't know. We decided to find a building with a basement in it, but as we descended I was concerned about being buried alive if the building collapsed. I could see outside through the glass as we descended the building and saw skyscrapers. The building we sought refugee in was on a raised level above those, but it was a skyscraper too.
Irma will hit New York and be called the 2nd 9/11

im liking those digits user
hold on to your butt

what the fuck user
I had a similar dream. Did the bridge collapse in yours as well, and the torch arm of the Statue of Liberty break off?

daily reminder
Why was Hurricane Erin travelling in a straight line towards NYC for 4+ days, from September 7th-11th 2001, yet we were not warned by most corporate news broadcasts in the days leading up to 9/11, or on the morning of 9/11? When most corporate news channels displayed schematic weather maps of the northeast U.S. coastline, why was Hurricane Erin not shown? Hurricane Erin was similar in size to Hurricane Katrina, and hurricanes rarely head straight for NYC, so why weren't we warned by most corporate news outlets that Hurricane Erin was heading straight for such a densely populated city?

Astonishingly, Hurricane Erin reached its closest point to NYC on the morning of September 11th, before it did a ~150° turn away from its straight-line trajectory later that day and headed back out to sea. It is widely known that major corporate news channels do not hesitate to report on category 3 hurricanes that are heading straight for the east coast. Instead, they warn people that a hurricane is coming, and they report on it frequently, giving regular updates and alerting the public in case a potential evacuation becomes necessary, and so preparations can be made.
archive.is/zbszL

I couldn't see those from where I was. The eye was concentrated and I could see it through the aerials on top of the buildings far out in the distance. Quite mesmerizing in a way, but very scary. We were debating what to do in one building and transferred to the other (skyscraper) with a basement. The skyscraper had glass panels(?) windows around the stairs so I could see out as we descended. There was a lot of damage to some of the other skyscrapers around (windows blown out etc) already.
I think I activated my wake protocol not long after I've trained myself to awake from dreams under certain conditions so don't recall much after that.

>>10540660 >>10540723 >>10540761 >>10540899 >>10540996 >>10541086 >>10541111 >>10541413 >>10541631

We can't be fooled with the H.A.A.R.P program!
And here are the real question(s):

The true enemy(s) of this world, are not ignorant of their own actions. However, we are still given a choice. We can ether fight back with obvious facts, research, peaceful protest (till Antifa, feminists & BLM arrives). Or option number 2 allow him full access. Taking peace at any price.

I don't believe, that life is so dear and peace so sweet. That it should be purchased with the chains of slavery. Their is something going on in time and space and beyond time and space. Which if you like it or not it spells duty.

Figures they'd get desperate. Why can't Trump shut these facilities down?

Bad day being CIAniggers in Houston

I am fully erect at the idea of a major hurricane hitting Jew York.
how many days until its expected to make landfall? id like to start a countdown.
Also, I've family that lives on the Connecticut shoreline and my grandmother lives on Long Island, are they fucked?

yeah, we spend all that infrastructure money to fight jewish wars in the mid east

If you're interested in looking into the weather weapon angle, WeatherWar101 is a great channel(It's already got 4 videos on Harvey, including one on how power plants IN Houston were fueling the hurricane after it made landfall). The short answer is cloud generation by power plants/chemical refineries, being timed specifically to feed storms.

Bringing up HAARP(located in Alaska) is retarded in this context, especially when the tech prototyped there is used in NEXRAD Doppler radar across the US.

Worth watching this video all the way to the end.

NASA and their rain making machine…

reminder that mostly niggers die in floods (they can't swim)

Cmon IrmaChan! I believe in you!

Rolling for Washington DC.

Rolling for alien intervention

What we should really be paying attention to is the physical locations of chosenites. Have there been any large exoduses out of certain areas? Because in the days leading up to September 11th 2001 there were plenty of (((them))) that were magically not in New York.

(pleasing year digits)
Didn't notice this at the time, was glued to the tv for 3 days and remember nothing about this.

Too bad it won't be in Africa or South America

Our storm season is December, January and sometimes February. If your storms are a viable example, just you wait.

MAKE THEM DEAD, HURRI-CHAN!

REEEEEE why all the cool stuff always happen in the U.S while in yurope it's the same boring shit everyday

west african niggers = bantunigger
american nigger from the south = porch monkey or bluegum
general term for american nigger = basketball american
"woke" nigger = kang
nigger in rhodesia = af
nigger from canada, england, or australia = african american
female nigger = jungle bunny
nigger child = niglet
you cant just call all of them niggers, guys. for example, the Basketball Americans make excellent music (white people need help from other races to adequately supply media for ourselves). if i see any of you get these wrong you're getting reported

you also MUST differentiate between zionist jews and ashkenazi jews. you cant just call them "kikes". lets all get our terminology right okay?

It's name?

LEMON PLEDGE

It is weather weapons and it is not for climate change mainly.

It will mainly be used to defund the administration's plans…like the wall.

You are already hearing the arguments, "You can't fund the wall AND fix Texas!" Like we don't already have funding for the wall secured.

This is how they'll do it.

Enough.

I hope you have your Advanced Open diver because your gonna need your wreck diver certification among other certs if you want to do this legally

and we call you alt-kike cancer

Fuck this is not good

I do remember that user back in April/May during the thread on why kek slept and chaos was on the ebb. He stated that chaos would return with the eclipse and bring chaos with fervor. Most eclipse posting was forced and false, but this one prophecy may be coming true.

4gibs me anons

This thread has nothing to do with "muh global warming." It's just discussing the next hurricane that is incoming. Also the OP is at least slightly retarded because there is no such thing as "Category 6" because Category 5 has no upper limit.

Are they trying to wipe out conservative texas to make sure (((they))) don't lose the next election?

East coast fags BTFO lmao

Enjoy having your lives destroyed every 5 years lmao

They are doing a bad job by hitting Houston then.

Post Solar Eclipse Party!

EVERYBODY'S DYING!

They'll hit Austin next, it's a brilliant plan; Bernie Hillary can still win.

Yeah, see, that's the global warming part.

Transplanted NY here
please decimate new york

Loving every laugh, Right Wing gyms and addiction treatment centers funded by piracy coming soon

Shit I totally forgot about the eclipse.

Fuck that! Please hit Houston! Dead on! Apocalypse now!

t. houstonanon

✔️d

Well, user mentioned scuba licenses. I assume it's for legal purposes.

Fug.

Seems like they're walking their shots with the weather machine.

Who's trolling the cajun navy?

Is there any natural disaster that can ever hit Israel? Is there more to that location than meets the eye?

I would go now, people start hurricane shopping really early especially if the evening news scares them.

If this thing even enters the gulf I'm on the first flight out. Another hurricane over this city and any "goodwill between everybody blah blah" is gone. This place would degenerate into outright warfare/

No such thing as a diving license in the US. No restrictions on what diving you're doing either. If you're discussing the salvage ops user mentioned, what you're thinking of is a captains license issued by the Coast Guard. A captains license has nothing to do with diving

9/11 was planned since at least the 70's and neither the election of Gore nor a hurricane was going to change that. Too much previous psyop planning around that date.

Jews could be considered a natural disaster in some sense

757 user here. Niggers cannot swim. Keep them from your high ground and close ranks. If possible, chum the waters and maybe the sharks will eat them.

Fuck yourself and Die.

Looks like Holda. Pic related.

You are wrong. It's only strengthened and is still a category 3. Are there shills actually trying to get us to stay in the danger zone or something? This is suspicious. Kys, please. Also I heard from an alternative weather channel on YouTube this could happen, so it's not crazy out of nowhere bullshit. It's possibly going to be Cthulu levels of destruction.

No, I'm talking about PADI, commercial charters won't take anybody unless they have a C- card

Gibs.

NJ user here… It definitely feels like im a lone wolf here. Is it true? Any other NJ anons out there?

振りちゃん、殺す!

Nah, that's just some retard not knowing how hurricane categories are calculated.

Yeah bro, multiple hurricanes per year never happened before. Never ever.

What is in a name?

thenamesdictionary.com/name-meanings/76872/name-meaning-of-irma

NJ user watching this closely. I'm supposed to go to LBI beach house at the end of the month…

It's certainly not going to do that. Plus these storms only kill absurd amounts of people when they hit overcrowded third world countries.

Probably not. I honestly don't even see people from Jersey on the the normal shallow webs and kikemedias.

It's because USA is God's chosen land.

This is not going to happen. I'd say it reaches strong cat 4 at worst. Searching the storm, major weather sites seem apprehensive about it at most. I won't take the doom and gloom from an apocalyptic blog too seriously. We just haven't had strong hurricanes in so long that everyone is on edge now.

Beaners and lefty fags shitting up the comms

No one capable of typing would openly admit they were from New Jersey.

Would it top en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Patricia

I unironically hope it causes as much damage as possible and creats chaos in urban areas.

Houston he have a problem here.

Vivid dream user, how much of a pain in the ass is it to do that? I don't remember my dreams at all, so I would have quite some way to go.
Do you ever run into the shadow people?
polite sage for off topic

You have a holy war against invading orcish hordes, user.

Kim take your quads and go to bed

Fuck this gay earth, why can't a massive tsunami hit Commiefornia?

>white people need help from other races to adequately supply media for (((ourselves)))
Stuff your mouth with a nigger dick and shut the fuck up forever.

No no, stuff your mouth with a shotgun, it's better for all of us that way.

Why is this being talked about a category 6 even being needed? Category 5 has no upper limit.

Because they are Hyping the fuck out of this so that the jews can make shekels from click bait articles and by selling gas, flood insurance, etc.

THIS IS PUNISHMENT FOR LOSING THE TECH TO GET TO THE MOON YOU FUCKOS AT NASA

To add to this
It also adds to the global warming scam when normies and women see this and hear "there's never been a Cat 6 Hurricane" they will after CNN tells them that is that it must be due to global warming.

HAARP is a missile shield.

bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_HAARP_17.htm

That's not really how it worked mate. Most of the parts on the Saturn V were machined by hand, since it was before CNC, and hand fit together. We don't have enough skilled machinists left to build it and fit it, since our manufacturing went to China. The Jews are why we've lost the ability to go to the moon.

So, best practices in preparation for such an event? Now, since we are still a little ways out and preparation pandemonium hasn't hit, what are the best means of prep? We can't evacuate, we have a ton of dogs, so unfortunately we will have to batten down the hatches and ride out the storm. What advice do any of you hurricane knowledgeable anons have?

t. goncerned east coast user

houston fag here. I really want it to hit here just to see the chaos

Is it possible he's using these tools to unify the country and move past the tenuous election like 9/11 did?

imagine being this brain dead

Nailed it. Prepare to hear about "cat 6" from now until we shut their lying mouths.

IDS HABBENING

-They destroyed the Saturn V rocket
-Deported German scientists who worked on Saturn V
-Started hiring hardened leftist & shit skin diversity in the 80's
-Kept an obsolete ( low orbit) pos "space" shuttle in use until fairly recently.
-Did not bother to replace said obsolete shuttle with new ship, instead US "checked its privilege" swallowed its pride and now carpools with Russians.
-Sent low energy over priced flimsy robots to mars, they keep failing.
-So-called mars pictures look like computer renderings or recolored earth pictures
-Nasa redefined role under obama to have "better relations with muslims"
-Finally now Nasa are fucking with Super volcanoes as if a space agency knows anything about volcanoes!?

Please Irma-sama wipe out Nasa at this point they are as worthless as the EPA or wealth-fare.

Oh when the Bridgegate bullshit was going on. I had actually forgotten all about that.

Florida user here.
Wish us luck.

Good luck Florida-fag. At least you guys are used to being rained on every single day. 757 will probably result in some serious swimming lessons.

The Bahamas is fucked so at least that'll be fun.

YES. THAT’S. THE. GLOBAL. WARMING. PART. You obviously don’t know fucking anything about how these kikes work or what the narrative is, so shut the fuck up about things you don’t understand.

We are used to the rain but as another user stated earlier in this thread we have not had to deal with a major hurricane in a very long time. On top of that either last year or the year before we had a week long bout of light rain in which all of our roads became flooded, and that was after a mini drought. Now we are all topped off from constant rain this year, and if we get even more I'm thinking we might see another Houston type event. I've never seen my lake as full as it is now.. it's been years since the docks have been at water level like they are now.

But hopefully the storm hits Jew York instead.

Just hope the eye of the storm doesn't go directly over your home, go out and get a gas powered generator from Harbor Freight to keep some lights and fans going and make sure you have enough canned goods for at least a month and a weeks worth of water, you can always boil your sheeit if you have to, get some plywood as well to put up around your windows, that's pretty much all you do and buy a lot of alcohol, you'll need it when there isn't jack shit to do and your area is under curfew. Good luck east coast user!!

My city is the only major US city that voted Trump.

Kek will have mercy on us.

me 2. feels bad sometimes

If you live anywhere near Lake O you might.

why wouldn't you consume goyim?

Now that I think about it, probably never existed, just cover for all of the government shit that needed to come into NYC to pull off the great deception.

Not near it, tried to check the levels online but the .mil site that claims to have the live feed of the water levels seems to be down.
Anyways I'm probably getting too paranoid because the storm isn't going to hover over like Harvey did.

Does Florida have any high ground? I feel like here in Virginia I can drive a little bit and get out of the danger zone. That is unless the storm really is as strong as people might say it will be. All those (((elites))) who moved into Charlottesville did so for a reason, it's in the mountains and mountains keep severe weather away.

Imagine if you had reading comprehension

Say this thing is a really strong cat 5, you can't keep it from ripping your roof off right? I know plywood would help with the windows but you would basically need to tornado proof a house for a theoretical "cat 6" to not destroy it.

Not really but the network of canals all connect to the FL everglades so with the exception of some streets most of the water will channel out into the wetlands where levels are still low despite all the rain we've had this summer.

Florida is flat but drains pretty well, at least in my area.

Can one of you "weather wars" anons please just explain a method for how they control the weather that makes any kind of thermodynamic sense, because I've been arguing with you lot for days now and all of your claims have been pretty damned much magic.

Make sure the roof is very well tied into the walls, and preferably the slab. I have half inch steel rods run from my roof to the slab along exterior walls. If you're trying to retrofit right now, I don't know.

Cape May County here bro, the southernmost point of the Northeast. I didn't evacuate during Sandy and I won't be for Irma if it hits here either.

See that's what I heard about Florida. Y'all are one of the only places that was getting hit by every single hurricane while I was growing up. My Aunt was a paramedic outside of Miami, and she said she wasn't worried about them that much.

Pretty big difference between sub 3 and over 3. Sub 3 is comfy. Over 3 is worth preparing for. A strong cat 5 will do a shitton of damage even in FL.

Hey Chaim, whatcha slidin'?

Which city is that? Good trivia question by the way.

Tornadoes normally touch down around the eye area of the storm, like with Hurricane Andrew which leveled South Miami didn't really cause the same magnitude of damage if you were living about an hr north of ground zero at the time, it all depends though because Hurricane Wilma though a cat 1 knocked out a major substation of the electric grid to where people were out of power for weeks, just hope that you don't get the direct brunt of the storm lol.

Basically they don't create the storm. They create conditions that unnaturally augment the existing storms power, duration, characteristics etc. Harvey was odd to say the least.

Holy shit. So that's a fuck no lol

Jacksonville. Named after Stonewall Jackson, too.

Cloud seeding in west texas. Cloud seeding also weakens storms, rather than strengthening them, since it causes the storm to dump thermal/potential energy in the form of rain, not to take up thermal/potential energy in the form of water vapor.

Cloud seeding is real, but not exactly nefarious, and is absolutely useless for strengthening a hurricane. They even experimented with using it to stop/weaken them.

Judging on briefly looking at the election map by county for the east coast with all of the cities labelled I'm going to say Jacksonville.

Andrew was pretty bad though, Homestead and those areas though are mostly agricultural communities got their shit pushed in, they had to deploy the national guard and everything. Fuck it took years to rebuild that area.

Tyranny News Network has a video where they are dumping massive amounts of steam into the air. It's theoretically possible that if they did the cloud seeding they would also create enough thermal energy to supply it right? Almost like how a turbocharger technically needs power from the engine to work thereby being parasitic but makes up for it in the increased power. If they were using existing storms they would have base to work from.

Jacksonville is nigger central!

This is the county that the cloud seeding was in.

If you calculate out the amount of steam that could be generated with all of the power plants in the area working at 10x capacity, you get about enough moisture to sustain a minute's worth of Harvey's rainfall. I've seen that video as well that claims to show "steam plumes", except radar shows precipitation, not water vapor. The video shows the moist air from the gulf rotating over land and condensing into rain, which is exactly what you'd expect.

I can do the math again if you'd like.

Yeah, we're a shithole, but we still are the biggest city to vote Trump.

Sure if you say so, I haven't been there so I wouldn't know. But that's what my best guess was because it went red, the other options were Greenville SC, Frederick MD, or Bangor ME. All of those are smaller.

So I was right I guess.

Really? I'll assume then the majority of white voters live outside the metro area?

I don't remember you doing any math. You are also doing the math in such a way that it has to power the entire storm. Im saying they "could", notice I am speculating also I don't know wherher they were doing something or they weren't, attempt to create an unnatural amount of sustainability on a current storm. Maybe this would explain why the storm was able to hit land, leave and then come back.

It's chaos theory, he ain't gotta explain shit.

Yup.

Yeah the niggers stay in their little area and the whites stay everywhere else and never the twain shall meet. You don't go to the black part of town, even if you're a dumbfuck liberal around here you know better.

I'm saying that it's roughly equivalent to trying to heat your swimming pool with a bic lighter, or stop a freight train with a bb gun. Yes, you will introduce thermal or kinetic energy to the system, but because of the orders of magnitude difference, it won't make any kind of measurable difference in the system as a whole. Steam stacks from power plants do introduce some moisture into the air, but on a scale so small that it couldn't possibly effect a hurricane.

Hurricanes do sometimes make landfall, go back to sea, restrengthen and come back. Harvey was weird in getting stalled the way it did, but it stalled because of a high pressure system that held it in place. So far no-one has proposed that ZOG moved the high pressure system in, in order to keep it over Houston.

It's like adding a stick of dynamite to a nuclear bomb.

Chaos theory is why it would be impossible to steer them, thermodynamics is why it's impossible to create/strengthen them noticeably, unless someone has a different method that I haven't already heard 20 times.

I know when people argue about genetics, which is the thing I went to school for, I get frustrated trying to explain things because people have a lot preconceived notions that are hard to put into proper perspective. I know what we currently are supposed to be able to do, and what we are theoretically one day to be able to do without knowing exactly how to get there with current technology, only that it's theoretically possible. All I am saying, is that it is theoretically possible by some mechanism to strengthen a hurricane, what it would take is what I wanted to fill the gaps with. Filling the gaps with what we know they do and what they could theoretically do is speculation, sure. However, it's important to know because if they could do this, they would do it. I have heard of super heating the oceans waters to supply the storms, and the steam machines I was talking about were from Ships at sea not steam from power plants. I don't know if that would make any difference.

To explain a bit better, a hurricane is basically a gigantic heat engine, or a gigantic radiator, depending on how you want to look at it. Moisture evaporates from warm water, rises to a cold layer of air where it becomes cold and generally superconcentrated, nucleates and condenses, and falls back down, changing the thermal energy from the water into gravitational potential energy as it rises, and then kinetic energy as it falls. As a hurricane is moving across water, if it's strength isn't changing, these two processes are roughly in balance, so you get

Thermal energy in (water vapor)= kinetic energy out(rain)

When it gets over land, the thermal energy and water vapor is drastically reduced, and so the hurricane releases all of its energy without recharging. This makes it seem like it must be easy to effect a hurricane, because you just need to boost the water vapor. This is, in theory, correct - if you could supply that much water vapor you could sustain the storm.

For scale, a hurricane in 24h runs as much energy as 100 tzar bombas through this cycle, neglecting wind energy. It's more energy than the US uses in an entire year, every day. In order to have even a 1% effect on the storm, which wouldn't change the outcomes in any way, you're going to need so insanely much energy that your ships would melt from the waste heat alone of trying to generate it. (That may not be technically true, since the ocean would serve as a heat sink, but my point is in showing how difficult of an engineering challenge it would be.)

Basically, while ZOG would do it if they could, they'd need to have some kind of infinite resource cheat far beyond the Fed, along with invincibility turned on for their units. So, we need either a method that causes the hurricane to pick up water more rapidly (which I have yet to hear proposed, even theoretically), or it's one of those things that while it is conceivable to imagine it being done, it's utterly impossible even with future technology. It kind of makes sense, because these things are ultimate powered by the sun over a surface area of thousands of square miles, which pumps far more energy into the earth every day than we have over the entire course of human history (if I remember right, I haven't checked that number for sure.)

Heating the ocean in front of it is even harder technologically, because water is a great conductor of heat, so it would suck away the energy you pumped into it very quickly and make your process even less efficient.

Florida is one of those states where a dedicated and trained terraforming project started. Probably one of the cooler projects in the world up there with the panama canal. Fuck I don't even know why we converted most of that area from swamp/ocean to livable land but we fuckin did. And as a result it's incredibly resistant to hurricanes solely because the canal system is robust enough to convert land from swamp to livable land.

I can guess that one of the most important things that came about was mass usage of retention ponds to keep everything from flooding like fucking crazy.

Pretty much this.

If dubs, Irma misses Texas and fucks New York sideways.

MUH TINFOIL

I had a conversation explaining how hard it would be to clone a human and why the bigfoot DNA found by that bitch who wasn't even a geneticist was bullshit and people think I just don't believe it's possible we genetically engineered a strange creature. It's not that I don't believe we would or could, it's just that the way we do things now wouldn't work.

With this hurricane shit, and I know how hurricanes work it's the math I'm talking about, Power plants can supposedly put out 100's of thousands of gallons of super heated water vapor every hour. If that number is multiplied by the number of power plants world wide which is 62,500, that would be a lot of heat going into the atmosphere. The state of the collapsed water cycle is also an issue.

That the best you can do? That was pretty lame actually. You come off more like a CIAnigger stoking some divisions than someone who had some legitimately intelligent discourse to engage in.

IF YOU DONT' BELIEVE IN MY 80'S CARTOON WEATHER MACHINE THEORY YOU ARE THE CIA, NOPE I'M NOT RETARDED OR INSANE REALLY

I hope this goes through every single leftist shit hole on its way to (((jew York))) and purifies US east coast.

Aqua-sama!

The rough surface area of the earth is roughly 196.9 million miles squared
Assuming that the surface is free of any deformation, the atmosphere remains at constant pressure, and the highest cloud formations occur at 6 miles, the approximate volume of the atmosphere of earth is 1.300859798*10^21 cubic gallons.
A few hundred of thousand gallons of water mean almost nothing.

Learn how thermodynamics works and then take your mental illness back to >>>/x/

If he's going to be stealing Rolexes from an underwater store he probably isn't worried about the law.

Hol up so is the CIA deep state working to undermine trumps presidency?

I want Jew York City to be wiped off the map as much as the next guy but please don't sacrifice me to the jews just because those cancerous fucks are attached to us. t. Upstate

Irma ain't gonna ask people their political beliefs before smashing them. If the bitch slams DC, Trump and Bernie will equally drown.

A hundred thousand gallons of super heated water times 62,500 over the course of years. Btw we already know for a fact contrails can cause the temperature of the area to increase by a few degrees despite the fact it's not actually using the proportional amount of energy to heat it the surrounding area and square miles of space this heat is measured in, especially when considering the temperature and density of the air changed depending on altitude.

Hey faggot, I never said I believe this is what's going on I'm just trying to understand and test the different beliefs and counter arguments. Is that triggering your faggot ass so much you felt the need to post about it? Do you have anything else to say of relevance other than acting like a retarded high schooler which is exactly what you probably are?

hmm, woudln't wiping florida off the map clear up a shit ton of social security cash for us…

Enough with the defeatism leftist will drown

Aqua-sama will purify the US east coast!

those digits
death to trannies confirmed jew york is kill

you didnt argue his point
all you did was strawman neck yourself

The “beliefs” are blatantly incorrect even to people who know nothing about the laws of physics. Stop wasting space giving them a platform at all. You don’t comprehend what we do here.
Said the person who thinks that HAARP controls the fucking weather LOL

IT WAS WEATHER WIZARD, THE FLASH IS REAL, HE'S CONTROLLED BY JEWS

Bye Bye New York. Thank you Kek. The Earth is removing the virus.

Cool, I haven't really been fond of living for a couple of weeks now anyway. Been fun shitposting with you guys

Don't be a nigger. If ZOG could, they'd definitely manipulate the weather. That or you're an actual shill and you lot have shifted tactics from proposing implausible weather control theories to dividing and conquering over it all due to my autistic efforts to argue anons out of that position, so haha fuck you CIAniggers.. 1a533e was clearly disagreeing with me sincerely and arguing his points one honest white man to another.

That user didn't cite HAARP (which is a ballistic missile shield, and actually really neat from a scientific point of view) as a weather control device. He cited the argument that is plausible on its face, but doesn't stand up to scale, that water vapor from power plants could contribute to storms. Until you mathematize it, when you're a person looking at that huge plume of steam, it makes sense.

The problem with this argument is that the world is very large compared to the number of power plants. If all of the world's power plants were located in Houston, it would have some potential effect. (Namely, they could increase the duration of the storm by about 1/365th of a day for every day the storm ran.) Also, steam from power plants generally isn't "super heated" and contains less thermal energy (above liquid water) than the phase conversion energy required to turn it into steam. It seems like it is a lot of heat going into the atmosphere, but in comparison to the geological processes at work it's a "drop in the bucket."

As a comparison to putting out 100,000 gallons per hour, 100,000 gallons is 13,346 cubic feet, or slightly more than the amount of water that Addicks alone had to release every 3 seconds to keep up with the downpour. Addicks only got a small portion of the water Harvey was dropping. That's essentially the scaling argument I'm talking about, power plants put out huge amounts of water vapor on a human scale, but hurricanes put out INSANE amounts of water on a human scale, and without numbers we're very bad at comparing them in a way that makes sense.

It is a rather similar thing to the bigfoot DNA and cloning thing you cite, that the issues involved aren't immediately apparent until you look at the numbers and the issues involved in pulling it off, and then it becomes so difficult that you can say it's impossible with a high degree of certainty.

The thing is, if they increase heat more than the energy they contain, this energy has to come from somewhere, or physics has to work radically different (beyond Einstein was a shill tier different) than we believe it to. Where did the energy come from?

Lying faggot. "We" gtfo I have been on these boards since you were in middle school probably. Go fuck yourself faggot. Never even mentioned HAARP you lying little kike.

Do the world a favor and suicide bomb a synagogue. We don't give a shit about your inability to comprehend thermodynamics. We just don't want it on our board. Fuck the hell off. Your shit is impossible.

Thanks for the replies I do appreciate it. I have done more studying on weather tonight than I have in my entire life. Probably won't matter if this thing wipes VA off the map anyhow lol. Should have been looking up hotels in Charlottesville.

Nigga you wut?

You know you're a faggot when two people arguing with eachother come together to tell you how gay you are.

Nah you'll be fine, the news is hyping this shit up. Houston is a city of 6.5 million people and only what, a couple hundred of them died? Not really that dangerous, in all reality. 50% of them probably would have died anyway in the same timeframe.

My shit is impossible? Wtf you are a high schooler aren't you lol. That trigger was intense bro lay off the caps lock next time it makes you look like a faggot who has nothing substantial to say.

Thanks for confirming you're a T_D refugee. Go the fuck back to plebbit and pretend you have freedom of speech there, you filthy fucking hypocrite.

>>>/x/
Shut up and go back. We will never fall for your shit.

The ancient Germanic Teuton tribes also known as the Irminones considered Irma (Erma) a Goddess of war.

IRMA IS A GERMAN GODDESS OF WAR!

You have my attention. Do you have a source?

You couldn't have, and didn't, make the arguments I've made to bring sincere and misguided anons around to understanding why ZOG can't control hurricanes. All you have to offer is vitriol. It's useful for a suicide bomber, but useless for anyone who seeks to achieve anything other than taking others with him into the void. Yelling about shilling and reddit and x and intl and goons and etc are for calling out people who come here in bad faith, which he didn't. I've spent far more of my day dealing with idiots arguing in the same way as you are calling me a shill/ZOG/kike/whatever for saying that Harvey wasn't a controlled op (from a weather sense, not a political sense) than I should have, and I'm not about to have faggots like you "on my side" either. 1a533e is one of the few people I've argued against who actually put forth arguments himself and then listened to mine. He may have been wrong, but he is still wiser than you are.

Sort your shit out and realize that the goal of this is to pull your fellow whites out of the abyss, so that we can all watch the black sun rise.

You are one of those special triggered faggots that's a real gem to run into. How you can honestly claim to have been here for long enough to be one of "us" and not realize how much you resemble the typical triggered libtard, the likes of which Holla Forums gets its life blood from, is just astounding. You are just making it worse every single time you reply.

It would not matter either way. It's more productive for it to kill domestic niggers and race-traitors.

Multiple anons in this thread s have suggested Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma were created through the use of super secret weather machines. I was suspicious at first, but they're rock solid arguments and knowledge of thermodynamics have convinced me this is the case. HAARP is being used to create hurricanes. It's a fact. This is too big of a coincidence for this all to happen now. CIA, stop trying to side the truth.

Since I now know hurricanes can be created by man and not nature, I have to ask myself what are they being used to hide? Well hurricanes at their most basic are clouds shaped like swirly swiggles. Where have I seen those before? Who would make clouds swirly like that? Look at my attached image. That's pretty conclusive proof. Looks like this bad weather is being used to cover up something much more diabolical. Please discuss.

PLEASE KEK, DELIVER A HAPPENING ON MY DOORSTEP TOO

Go home CIA, you're drunk, and you just lost your Mexican DACA pets.

There might be some employment opening up for you in strawberry picking soon, so it's not all gloom and doom.

Be careful what you wish for, Kek rewards his faithful…

Jew York will exist until Mohammad gets a nuke. God willing, in the

We're going to get a postal vote on fag marriage soon but it doesn't even come close to this level of HAPPENING. Maybe the norks with nuke Melbourne, that'd be pretty nice.

Yeah, it's time for you to kill yourself.
>>>/x/

You could respond by suing the state to allow you to marry a kangaroo. If they deny you call them a kangaroo court.

Seriously though mate, go prospecting for gold nuggets in the outback, I always wanted to do that. Straya is pretty damned neat.

No I'm serious. The weather is fake. Just like the earht is flat. This is the truth,it doesn't make you mentally ill. But why are you defending the Podesta brothers and their weather control machine? Are you in on it?

Florida is flatter than Kansas bruv.

Criminally unchecked digits, I kind of hope Jew York gets it, too.

>>>/x/
Thanks for playing. Shut up and go back.

You have no argument and no refutation to anything that was posted. You project your own inadequacies onto others and claim they are what you are. Commit suicide and then return to >>>/x/ where people are mentally defective enough to believe that communism works and that astral projection exists.

You're a faggot was my refutation.

Okay, it was a little funny.

Checked. I suppose it is September again. Kek season. So let's do it.

""Industrial explosions, drowned libcucks and violence will come to the East Coast, but only if you post""

STORM ON, IRMA-CHAN!

""in this thread!""

You do realize I'm the one who argued (and has been arguing on numerous other threads) why it is energetically impossible for ZOG to control hurricanes, yes? Or are you and literally shills and you actually did have to change your tactic from spreading weather control shit to divide and conquer over weather control shit because I wasted my weekend autistically disproving you faggots spamming your COINTELPRO disinfo here?

How does it feel knowing you were beaten by a bored autist who does it for free?

Oh, right, so you are a pair of paid shills.

BLOOD FOR THE FROG GOD

Yeah, man, you totally convinced everyone that jews are using weather control machines to make hurricanes. Your superior knowledge of thermodynamics convinced me as such. Everyone who doesn't agree with your obivous conclusions is a paid shill. Fight the power!

And grow the economy

Now this is chess.

You "people" aren't even trying anymore. You have me and the other user backwards.

Let me explain something to you instead, namely why, no matter how many shekels you have, you will never beat us, nor will you ever understand what makes us tick. We do this out of love, not hate. I love my people, in a way you can never imagine and will never feel. You back-biting, soulless kikes are incapable of love, as are the golems who have adopted your individualist "values" as their own. You are one man, even if you have a "job" and a "position" with ZOG, You have a name, and when that name dies, you will die with it, and everything that was "you" dies too. I have a name as well, but when my name dies, those people, my people, will carry on something greater than me. Love. I am a grain of sand in an hourglass, tiny, impotent, and meaningless, but in that hourglass I am whole. You are a grain of sand blown in the wind, disconnected and desperately struggling to control, without the understanding that you never could.

You and I both know you lose this in the end. All of that was known long ago, it's like reading a comedy. We know it ends with a wedding, not a funeral, but the process of getting there is where the beauty of the struggle lies. Enjoy your moment in the sun, because you are a fragment of today, and I am Man against Time.

All your corruption can achieve, your purpose in this world, is simply to provide me the struggle through which I can purify myself.

Goodnight, Juden. Sleep well.

how does cuba deal with this, it seems like they get their shit pushed in every single time a hurricane happens.

Yes, you crying like a blubbery insane baby certainly proves how hurricanes are being created with super secret weather machines. I'm even more convinced now!

Hurry up and drown, texcuck.

We were talking about cloud seeding and how convenient it was that the hurricane moved well off course of jew york city, you can make up whatever shit you want it doesn't change anything.

Why is it so important to a certain kind of user, who offers this board absolutely nothing of value, except to inflict themselves onto all other posters to deny there is such a thing as conspiracy.

This entire board was founded off the back of the greatest jewish conspiracy, which is an undeniable fact.
Plus there are hundreds of legitimate government documents from the 1970's that show weather modification is, can be and has been used as an act of war.

See this video for the most basic demonstration that NASA has its own Weather Making Machines and have done for decades

They aren't secret, just unknown to the general unthinking, jew-controlled braindead public is all.

Shame? Texas is beaner land. White people with any sense would leave the path of the hurricane, and a bunch of beaners would die. I wish Cali would get hit though. Hard. Niggers, beaners, and gooks. I want hurricanes and shit to start wiping out gook areas.

Do big storms ever hit nigger countries? I know Haiti gets hit, but I mean Sub-Saharan Africa.

this should be memed in advance

prepare images warning spics not to go to any hurricane shelters or seek any form of assistance because ICE will be there checking immigration status

What? You just had Harvey and now another massive Hurricane comes along? WTF?

HRAAAGH

This guy is an obvious CIAnigger. Look at his posts and study them. It's rarw they are as unequivocally obvious as this although they have gotten more brazen lately.

This is actually the norm for hurricane seasons, we've just had a 10 year period of unusually mild activity. 2005 was up to the Ms right now.

Those digits too user!
Dubs -> dubs -> trips on top!

Irma visits Jew York for 9/11 anniversary

Yep, it's a nigger.

It's alright; there was nothing worthwhile in the real world anyway.

黒人だけならいいが。。。

Precisely…she's been procrastinating on that San Andreas superquake for far too long.

I survived Hurricane Matthew pretty comfortably, despite being directly hit on the east coast of Florida.

Then again, I'm a prepfag.

The main idea for survival would be to have plenty of clean drinking water. Starvation is improbable in most cases, but clean drinking water is often rare for reasons you'll later find out.

Keep your bath tub filled with water before the big one hits, if nothing else.
If you can board the windows on windward sides of your house, that may also be wise.

Hehehe…me too. It's going to be fun.

What if this is a way of forcing all the niggers and webacks inland to speed up whitegenocide?

Eh? We just got hit by Matthew not too long ago.

Florida has some hills and elevation, but is generally fairly flat. Not Kansas flat, but pretty damn flat.

Yeah, Jacksonville is similar to Chicago in terms of nigger violent crime rate.

I'd hate to be there during a Cat 5.

SJW cuck detected.

Go back to salt-left, cuck.

You'd have gone for quads if you'd embedded webm.

you know you can reply to multiple people in the same post right? and you know that you don't need to reply to every post with every thought that pops into your head, right?

The wind direction shifts 180 degrees as the hurricane passes over you, so board up all of your windows. If the storm suddenly gets better, you're in the eye, don't decide to go to the store or go visit a friend.

storm on irma chan
blood for the blood god

So they are writing up a bill now to raise the debt ceiling, paper clipped to flood relief funds so it can't fail in the house.
Further sign it's an attack hurricane. Also I'm pretty sure they held up the damp summers worth of water upstream then dropped the dams with the storm as cover. It's literally the only explanation for the extremely rapid rising waters in some places.

which path has the most jews? we can meme this

Sewer rats thrive in hurricanes. Jews all have flood insurance and second homes. The aftermath gives them plenty of profiteering opportunities, and the shelters and displaced people easily go (((missing.)))

Has there ever been a hurricane that hit Washington DC? Would be cool to see McCain and (((Ginsberg))) drown.

I'm here in north jersey, it's hell I'm hoping irmachan wipes out all these damn jews

Goodbye, Miami.

The euro model confirms. Two major models have it hitting Miami square on as a cat 4+

Get them alert to the strong likelihood of having to haul ass out of there, and make sure they have emergency provisions for three days and reliable disaster radios.
t. Hurricane Ivan and Katrina veteran.

Did you even stay in the Harvey threads? Those dams were overtaken really fucking quickly and they had to start releasing water just so the dams wouldn't burst.

757 as well, I plan to barricade the tech center and enjoy pizza and beer if shit hits the fan.

It's actually a testament to the white man's abilities that those dams didn't burst. The storm far surpassed what they were designed to handle.

When nature heard about DACA ending and couldn't wait to help out.

Do we have an Irmachan yet?

if only we had some sort of wall to keep these African hurricanes out of the States…

if this track is right then Jacksonville will get over 20inchs of rain.
Hurricane debby destroyed Jacksonville but debby didn't stand still over the water throwing flooding rain for hours on end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Grese

Checked.

Only if you're a retard who doesn't differentiate between races except on the most basic of levels.

Phenotypically and genetically Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese are distinct.

From a new 4cuck thread…. shit's getting real lads.

And the subject of the thread…

Two Voices Will Call Out In Silence That All Will Hear
Their names are Harvey and Irma

What's the source for the second image? I'm in Houston and I will fucking leave this place if that is likely.

Reminder

ATM its keeping a west, northwest track.

Not all of us NJ folk are guido faggots.

i hate when people take pictures like this but don't even bother to get the fold marks out of their flags first.
if you cant into optics why bother taking a pic like that in the first place?

It's because the Nazi engineers were replaced by diversity hires. Now they're busy wanking over stronk black womyn doing all the math in their rewritten history books.

Please elaborate on these. Texas and gulf prophesied to get rekt again?

Florida gon' get
B T F O
Are there no floridafags here or what? The harvey threads were so comfy but this thread is kind of kill
Irma is now a cat 5 with sustained winds of 175 mph and gusts at 215.
Cuba is also going to get ass ravaged. Trump to annex when?
STAY SAFE JEFF

fug, press F to pay reapects to Key West

Right now everybody is going wild here. Running out of water already at some places.

Also
GET FUCKED MIAMI

t. Orlandofag

doubleposting and not even sorry because boy howdy look at those digits
Texas should be fine, there's a front moving south- and eastward through the state. Texas is literally pushing Irma away.
That front is also reason that the disturbance currently in the gulf is of no concern. The front is keeping it pinned down there.

Time to get moving!!!

any live webcam in the isles that are going into the eye of the cyclone?

Hurricanes aren't shit unless you're an unprepared fag state like Texas. I walk around outside during them. It's no big deal.

Try that in Florida!!!

bless your heart

also fuck, I just realized, your ID
holy shit

another name in this list will be added soon:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retired_Atlantic_hurricane_names#Names_retired_in_the_2010s

wew

Kek always delivers.

Trying to endure a storm outside with 200+ MPH winds is like GOING TO HELL: You don't know what you're in for until you get there!!!

Here is a link to a big Christian Books Collection!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder

ht tp://www.mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p

Floridafag here. Anyone got a link to the latest European models and wind map projections? Watching the news' shit is like trying to sort out a bowl of spaghetti; I want to know my odds better than that. Fuck Miami straight at the tip of the dick though; good riddance to those kikes

I've found one in the British Virgin Islands:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjGdi7z_B4U

but they are a bit too South
18.443027, -64.763834

another one, with sound:

Mallory Square - Key West FL
24.560396, -81.807579

that cruise ship should probably gtfo

do you know which cardinal direction this is facing?

Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, Bahamas
25.074498, -77.399541

insecam.org/en/bycity/Nassau/

south-southwest I think

It's time for Puerto Rico to get nailed!!!

Prepare for the Wrath of Almighty GOD!!!!!!!

Meant for

witnessed my nummbers, witnessed cat 7

Say goodbye to Miami too.

Soon many Florida people will be in Hell.

If i didnt have the internet I wouldn't have a single clue that "a reall bad storm were comin" There's slightly less water on the shelves than normal.. thats it.

Floridians are already in hell.
How recent is that OUTV forecast? First I've seen without the eye hitting Miami head-on.

archive.is/08xTk

Prepare to meet your God.

Going by the naming convention, I think there's potential for a Tropical Storm/Hurricane Pepe one day. This formation off Mexico is looking like something, it's had about the same chance as Jose out there and this is right in the Gulf.

Thats your secret, isn't it. You're already dead

HAIL HORTLER!

mein neger. My body (and AR) is ready for Pine Hills chimpouts.

just gotta grab some propane and I'm ready for at least 2 weeks.

earthcam.com/cams/anguilla/meadsbay/?cam=barnesbay

Meads Bay and Barnes bay of Anguilla
roughly 18.175243, -63.151759
Not too sure about the orientation though.

It's at least 2 hours old.

ht tps://twitter.com/Aethonaia/status/905064428625854466

ht tps://twitter.com/LPNews1898/status/905094396621750272

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I've got a 12 gauge and AR in case South Apopka hoods out in my direction.

t. Between Apopka and Altamonte.

Better get out of state NOW!!!!!!!

Soon southern Florida will be devastated worse than Hurricane Andrew, which devastated Homestead, FL.

ht tp://archive.is/08xTk

Fam, I was here for Andrew. Formative event in my life. I'm not going anywhere.

heard that, I'm between you and crime hills in lockhart. hopefully the nogs don't migrate to our (relatively) high ground. otherwise, 8/pol/ RWDS meet-up might be happening.

good, fuck those kikes. True Floridians have water and canned food already prepped, no need to freak out. Just a week off work and a little water.

t.134 ft above sea level masterrace

YOUR LIFE - YOUR CHOICE

Soon you will be in Hell.

Tampa user here. Really hoping this shit doesn't hit near me, or else the entire city will be gone. Not even joking… The city is only around 6 feet or less above sea level.

Fug. I work there, in one of the plazas surrounding the concrete plant. I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Glad to know I've got another Holla Forumsack nearby; our state is so spread out it's hard to find people nearby even in dedicated threads about Florida.

DOOM: HURRICANE IRMA IS NOW A CAT 5 MONSTER
Go to the latest USGS update and take a look. Irma has exceeded expectations. Obviously Irma could be natural because hurricanes like this happen, but I'm having my doubts.
The storm path is unbelievably perfect for max strengthening and destruction. Irma popped up out of nowhere from tropical storm straight to category 2 before anyone could take any in between measurements. And now the max sustained winds are 175 mph???!!! when I went to bed they were 132 mph. How did that happen overnight?

There is no escaping a hard reality: It's gonna be BAD.

Ok, so let's say you are stuck in the damage path and you are south of the U.S. border. There is a cheap brand of tools in Mexico called Lion. They have awesome tape. Use their tape to tape your glass if you can't do anything else. Don't use scotch or any brand from wal mart. I confirmed with the CD's while mailing them that the clear packing tape from Lion is stronger and stickier than any other tape I have ever seen. That's for Mexico. In the U.S., you had better get going preparing, everyone pays attention to the max wind speed at the eye wall but if you are in a zone where the winds are 120 mph or less, you might get through this unscathed if you board up your windows NOW.

KEY POINT: Irma is getting SO NASTY that you won't have to be anywhere near a direct hit to have everything get ripped up. Don't just watch where the eye is going, even if it looks like you are not going to get a direct hit prepare anyway, Irma might be the storm of the century.

What will Irma do if it makes landfall with 200 plus MPH winds? Here's what: The grass in your yard will be gone. Tornado zones call this "scouring", where the storm is so bad it actually rips the earth up. This type of hurricane actually digs dirt. It strips off everything, there will be no trees. Wooden houses will look like an F5 tornado zone. Irma might be the type of storm that strips everything bare to the ground. Skyscrapers will handle it with broken windows. But even cinder block buildings will be blown over. Having a "brick house" won't cut it. Even if you are lucky enough to have a house made of solid concrete, the windows will be gone and there will be no place to hide from the wind as it rips through broken windows, throwing glass everywhere. Closing the bedroom door in the "one last safe room" probably won't work, because the wind coming through the windows will probably break the door.

Don't be a storm chaser with Irma, because you'll be dead. Unless something radically weakens Irma, you'll be dead if you stay where it makes landfall. It won't matter how good your observation area is.

Let's just hope I'm being doomy with this, but I'd bet I am not!

Remember: I call B.S. on fake hurricanes with good accuracy. I have done it 3 times now. There is absolutely no reason this time around to conclude Irma is fake. Irma may not be entirely natural, but it sure is not fake.

Hope so.

The only good American is a dead American.

Irma's winds are now 180 mph
The trajectory cone has been revised. Miami may get a near direct hit.

September 5 2017 9:15 AM CST:

ht tp://www.nhc.noaa.gov/#Irma

C-can I join you if things get really bad?

t. Orange County

FUCK

aw yeah, right around the corner. if power stays up, it'll be fun to shitpost during the storm.

I've got extra room in a block house, bring lube and liquor

Better start sandbagging user.

So what do you think of that formation in the Gulf? Looks like the chance of that turning into at least a tropical storm is growing.

HAIL THUNOR

HAIL RAN

HAIL AEGIR

HAIL NJORD

thanks

Live Weather Cam from the Bio-Optical Oceanography Laboratory
Isla Magueyes Field Station
La Parguera, Lajas, Puerto Rico
17.970270, -67.044919 (approx, I don't know the direction either, probably south)

bio-optics.uprm.edu/weather.html

D R A I N A G E
R
A
I
N
A
G
E

These always become a tropical storm. Always.

I can see (((them))) using Jose for propaganda purposes.

Hoping that high pressure system in Texas keeps the war goddess focused on Florida and the east coast.

Floridafag here let me give some expert analysis on the situation

Thanks user, I think I've got a gimp mask stashed somewhere in my closet.

KEK

God damned transplants. Every year we hope a big 'cane sweeps the filth of the Atlantic coast into the deep. Hurricane party time? It'll be another Matthew, but at least it'll kill haitians before they can shit up SF even more.

jose wet back

Ah shit more atlantic turbulence, my flight back home will be a shitty one.

Fucking this. Real Floridians know to just board the windows and fill sandbags. Anyone else is either a shitskin or a damn yankee.

Jeez, I wonder what will happen Sept 23…

fuck off by 1

I don't care if it's not fucking dubs, trips or anything else. Well memed, sir.

We must channel our energy to redirect the Hurricane away from Florida and up towards DC.

Goodbye Miami.

Miami has to be hit, or else it will be a nothingburger

We're not scared, just having a little pre hype. I anticipate the coasts getting scoured a bit, a pity in can't go farther inland and drown a few central Florida spics. I'm actually tempted to drive over to the beach tomorrow, nothing's a cooler feeling than being on the coast just before a storm's coming.

That would be the dream, wouldn't it.

I'd rather it miraculously hit Commiefornia.

Except it wouldn’t, because that’s not what the scale is about and your kike AGW fearmongering is already being shattered. Filthy fucking shabbos.

It will lose all power if it does that, cold water don't treat these monsters well.

user, do you know why northern Europe is warm despite being over 1000 miles north of New York City?

anyone want to post the Shep Smith Matthew webm? This feels like deja vu.

That's kind of lewd.

The gulf stream, it will be max 3 cat if it goes way up north though

CAT 5++

I dont like this kike chosen name

Need a more memetic name. Instead of giving each hurricane a name we should declare them a specific type of weather phenomenon, they are indicative of a coming cold snap. They are little ragnaroks.

Irma is a nordic name.
I think it's fine to name hurricanes the way they do.

is it? Ive been too busy procrastinating about boarding my windows to look into it.

2pm update

She will run in to the GOM?

Wasn't New Orleans already having problems with their pumps?

May Tyr keep Irma from Texas and those tankers!

I'm no Happenin' Fag but
GODDAMN 185MPH 926mb AND DROPPING?
IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

Fellow Tampanon. I'm worried this is going to be another Charlie. Dodged a huge bullet with that one when it decided to turn north during the very last few hours and went through central Florida instead.

You stupid faggot, they used weathers weapons against the viet cong in the 1960's

Congress said we will "own the weather" by 2025.

It's already a cat 5+ and it hasn't even hit the fucking gulf stream

Did we end up in an anime in 2016?

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/us-virgin-islands-seizing-residents-guns-ammo-ahead-hurricane/

i for one am shocked that the spic hurricane is a lazy ass leech

sage for doubleposting
Does anyone have any streams from puerto rico or is it too much of a shit hole for anyone to care? The storm will be hitting them very soon

did you read the thread Jimmy?

Neat.

Source pls

how can we stop a feminist to destroy Puerto Rico?

Emma is a cute, even if she has baka views.

UNDERRATED

No.

i was hoping for something that isn't in the middle of nowhere.
come nightfall you won't be able to see shit on that cam

i dont think anyones ever detonated 18 moabs inside a cat 5 hurricane just to see what happens

oh shit thats a good idea

BECAUSE KEK HATES NIGGERS

and kikes can bribe their way out of pretty much anything. Goy vey!

that is the dumbest shit I ever heard

an anime ended up in us in 2016

OK
There are several cams to be found by googling 'san juan puerto rico livestream cam'
Here's one
earthcam.com/cams/puertorico/sanjuan/?cam=sanjuan3
Googling other city names in PR might get results too.
But for right now I'm going to unleash my autism on this site.
Live cams from fucking all over
cruisin.me/cruise-port-webcams/map.php
That link is intermittently crashing so here's the hub thing
cruisin.me/cruise-port-webcams/

I'm also going to look up the names of the counties in florida and find all the police scanners in advance
help me out on this lads
sage because I tend to doublepost when I am excite

Here is Barbuda and Antigue.
abstvradio.com/radio/
The 1st ones to get hit.
They will be getting the full brunt and they are basically living on a sandbar.

brevard indian river st lucie martin palm beach broward dade monroe collier lee charlotte sarasota

if there is devastation it will be on one of those

t.brevardfag

It's kind of fun to see the hole form around the hurricane on a ship tracking map.
It's also fun to see the somewhat suicidal cruise ships playing chicken with the hurricane.

marinetraffic.com/

Club Orient
Saint-Martin, French West Indies

cluborient.com/beach-cam/

webcamscaribbean.blogspot.it/search/label/Puerto Rico

Let's have some fun in case Mr. Bones' Wild Hurricane Marathon continues on for us.

The next hurricane after Jose will start with a K. Dubs decides what name it'll be given.

>cluborient.com/beach-cam/
is that one down? I doesn't load for me

Katia

i vote Katia

so if i live in the upper half of the state should I even be worried?
after all, i think matthew was category 4

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN.
IT WAS THE DUBS, YES.

everyone prepare for nonstop media shilling about muh poor nigs

It's the little things.

Kek a raft or canoe is actually smart.

insecam.org/en/view/168089/
insecam.org/en/view/222896/

mobile.twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/905082211443015680

it loads eventually after some time, try another browser

this one is the same, doesn't work in IE but Firefox is ok for some reason, and it's a good camera, live, hi-res:

Hotel Weare Cadaqués Bayahibe, Dominican Republic

whatsupcams.com/wgt/do_bayahibe02/

Imagine recolonising the Carribean

I wonder if one day they'll give hurricanes nigger names, imagine a hurricane Jamal, Dashawn or Shaniqua.

imagine hurricane Shlomo

OK I will keep trying.. here is some more dominican cams
insecam.org/en/bycountry/DO/

Virgin islands
insecam.org/en/bycountry/VI/

"the revolution will not be televised" (cit.)

5PM UPDATE

BARBUTA IS GONA GET #REKT

nhc.noaa.gov/

facebook.com/pg/abstvradio/videos/?ref=page_internal

Barbuta/Antigua live TV

sorry for kikeberg link… its what they are using

Villa Roi Soleil, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands

roisoleil-beachcam.mine.nu/

neither of these work user

So, has it hit anything yet?

168089 comes and goes.

The other one died quickly after I posted that.

2003 called!
wnd.com/2003/08/20096/

almost 4K people are watching this one, must be a good one then

yeah, I think some of their internet connections between isles will have problems during the storm; submarine cables aren't everywhere

good find, they will get it right after Barbuda.

Those boats are gona get fucked.

I am not a weather fag. when is this supposed to make landfall?

Lot of 6s in the mainstream jews recently. Really activates the old almonds

>abstvradio.com/radio/

listening

it's back, one or two frames per second max

I think that would make it cat6 if the scale went that high

The people are Burbuda are dead. They just don't know it yet.

some PR chick was being interviewed earlier and she said only like 5 people have showed up to the shelter kek

It appears that Irma is undergoing a Eye wall replacement, which means it weakens briefly before gaining strength (again). Be prepare for a possibly 200+ wind speed for Miami. Not gusts, just sustained winds (which makes it FASTER then an EF-5 tornado as a storm and still growing)

at least the are listening to relaxing music now
that whole announcement "this is not a joke, stay away from beaches" was scary as hell

Their shelter was a gift from The Peoples Republic of China. I wouldn't go there either. I would climb that 62m tall ant hill and tie myself to a tree.

Big if true. Vid highly related youtu.be/fJdeD4k6yIk

He can't play the audio because there is a wurty durd in there.

Leonfag here.

kek, they are seriously playing "My Heart Will Go On" right now, of all songs

I'm starting to think Shep is the one posting everything about this storm. after matthew, wasn't there talk of inflated windspeeds due to changes in data collection.

They where playing a Happy Birthday song before.

Where?

Numb3rs

topkek

>abstvradio.com/radio/

Too Good user

witnessed
F
his name was aluminum pan man

the garbled voices and static between tracks is disturbing

Nani the fucku????

Their video livestream was due to start at 630. Not started on the website or Facebook live yet.

I can't hear it. Do you just click the play button?

Does this work for anyone?

Cat 6? How about a Cat 8?

So what's the chance of this shit hitting Louisiana? They got lucky with Harvey but this one seems a bit more major and projections are all over the fucking place

Do I tell my buddy and his family to get the fuck out?

heh

ya. Try a different browser. I had to switch to one with out adblock and shit.

Radio works
Video livestream no works. I have watched it before. They normally play on the site Facebook live. Both have not started yet.

They don't know what its gona do until it get past the islands.

facebook.com/abstvradio/

I like this one

Alright thanks lad.

I suggest listening to the radio for the awful but comfy music while watching url related. It's a strange feel.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-61.40,13.58,1172

livestream started but no video yet

>facebook.com/abstvradio/

Good luck, and RUN!!! Seriously, this is far worse than Andrew and Homestead were. (That reference should give some faggots here a realistic idea of Irma.)

we now know where the 80's TV News FX ended up.

WE

Little known fact for you newfags, NJ has the highest concentration of user

As a Florida Fag too, im worried about this one for once. This is gonna be a bad one,

In a just world, it wouldn't still exist. Consequences are what make people seek out the best paths. Take away consequences, and you wind up stuck with bad decisions forever.

That's how baby boomer leadership works. If they can't be removed from power no matter what they do, they do what they feel like.

Category 8 nigger, I want this fucking hurricane to forgo the 6 and bump it up to 8 so that we'll see some serious shit.

Burbuda's only shelter was built by the PRC. Notice how they barely mention them.

not sure if this has already been posted, this thread is getting long as shit and i have to go run some errands real quick but the governor of the us virgin islands just authorized the national guard to confiscate guns and ammo from citizens;

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/

sorry for the haste i'll be back around later to answer for my transgressions…

this mod is a little powertripping bitch.
flood his shit like it was houston tx

Island time just got real

checked it was posted in the other thread

what other thread?

Its like 70% Nigger and 15% Hispanic.
The governor is also a big fat black dude.

I dont care so much.

why must people attention-whore?

Their "tracking Irma" graphic is ripped off the weather channel.

Don't bully them user Irma-chan will

90% of weather websites use GFS because it's free; to use ECMWF you have to pay big money

Uh, the pressure just dropped to 916mb as of last polling (00:00 GMT data is a bit early this hour).

That's another drop of 10mb in the last 3 hours.

Less pressure means more strength overall, doesn't it?

Cat 6 announcement when

It means the eye has strengthened, so generally yes.

Cat 6 doesn't exist, so never. That being said, if there was one, it would have already reached it

Antigua and Barbuda is kill

news cast over.. back to

abstvradio.com/radio/

until they got knocked off the air.

No great loss

gotta be honest, these island niggers are kind of hard to hate. they are just so content to stay comfy on their nigger island and not infect anyone else
they tend not to shriek about gibs either

Not Haitians though. Gross people.

They all better stay the fuck down there.

Checked for truth

Checked
Filthy creatures , haitians
GAS THEM TOO
Or starve them. Whatever is easiest and most efficient for Reich resource management

(witnessed)
yeah but i wasnt talking about haiti i dont think they even have a news channel lel

streema.com/radios/play/862

2 more stations on the island

haha, where do you find this shit

>streema.com/radios/play/9858?player=external

Most chill happening broadcast ever

ABS radio talking about the hurricane
abstvradio.com/radio/

Why radios?
No one cares about radios
Give me videos

Niggers do not have streaming capability

If your on Holla Forums you should at least have a tech license from the fcc to utilize the ham radio network. If you don't have oh shit comms, you are of no use.

If you can do better then do it.
This is a little sandbar in the middle of the caribbean. They got coconuts and transistor radios. Not iPhones and LTE.

I have to keep refreshing that stream, I think their internet is dying.

they should add one just for the hype factor

well they are calling it "Cat 5++"

IT IS TIME

This is the best birthday present ever!

Does my baofang and not giving a fuck about any fcc horsefuckery count?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Don't be stupid. Hurricanes don't wash away electoral votes.

No but the could be pushing the nonwhites out of diverse areas so the mix with the whites more. White genocide via hurricane.

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

>(((Boca Raton)))

what a lovely place
please Irma, level it like a ground zero

>streema.com/radios/play/9858?player=external

they bak on da air man

Sounds like your n00b ass is just going to interrupt other people's transmissions causing more damage than good, because you dont understand basic radio comms/methods. Your excuse is your low effort so you are a faggot, please leave or stop posting.

It's possible that the brunt of Irma will miss Florida entirely. We could have a "missed northeast blizzard" situation here.

MMMMmmmm Semen!

Please don't, my girl lives there.

get out

We need to know what the racial breakdowns of various Florida cities are so we know where to meme our energy. Miami is a clear target. Palm Beach is also probably on the list, high kike percentage.

Oh well. Still got a mobile Kenwood and an Icom IC-V8 to use

We must all make sacrifices, user.

so… what exactly am I looking at here?

please KEK, let me just miss a day or 2 of work, but have the storm go north and drown jew york in your piss.

HAVE WE STARTED A FIRE?

Looks like it's time.

Yes, the fire rises.

So basically this storm is going to die out in south Florida where it's just gonna murder some old kikes?

>abstvradio.com/live-streaming/
Zelda dungeon enemy?

KILL EM ALL WATER WAIFU

????

best of luck
break a leg
God speed
happy hunting
keep on truckin
lock and load
ready to go
show em whos boss
go get em kid

Still dont believe in climate change?

still dont believe in weather modification?

they are replaying segments from this morning. Sounds like off a cellphone next to the radio mic.

ZDK is the only thing still live i think.

kys

This shit again. Is natural weather really a far-fetched idea?

filtered

Can I see the storm and its destruction path with radio?

Personal Theory from a Floridian with free time while we wait.

Irma Theory

Irma makes landfall, fucks up Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, then saunters off. But wait, Jose, an up-and-coming category 3 storm, is parallel to it. This forces Irma to follow the coast as Jose pins it it. It gains strength off the East coast of North Florida, hits the Carolinas, and drops 2 feet of water and Cate 3-4 winds.

BUT WAIT. Jose is still riding up it, pinning the storm in! Irma keeps going up and hits DC, Baltimore, and Delaware fuck yea. And yet Jose the little bitch is still not done paralleling it. It keeps going with the last bits of category 2 and water, and continues to hit New Jersey, NYC, and Boston, not to mention Connecticut, Rhode Island, and the entire North East Fuck yea more . Only then does Jose veer east and let Irma out of the coastline. Damage would be every major liberal city on the East Coast, from Miami to Boston.

Multi billion dollar repairs and infrastructure demands. No tolerance to non-americans due to disasters everywhere. Shit going south quite literally in every city (throwing liberal appeals out the window and guaranteeing Trump winning the city votes for 2020 when he does a good job at rebilding). The results could be a reddening of many of the cities, killing any democratic strongholds and ending any 2020 threats for good 3 years before even getting there.

As a purely 100% perfect scenario, this could be happening, but most likely not.

The idea of Irma being pinned to the East Coast as Jose parallels it is not so far fetched.

Any weather people, scientists, and others, please help with theories on Irma, outcomes, and most likely scenarios to appear the next 7-10 days. General Hurricane Shit as well. Try to keep Irma happenings in the other threads, this is theory of future happenings. Main thread is here:

Friend of mine got this data from a coast guard official she was friends with. If its legit, I'm right in the center of Irma's path. Time to evac I guess.

strike true Irma

Very interesting theory user. I have nothing to add due to my lack of knowledge but if this comes to pass then I will remember your post.
Also I have checked your digits as well and I have found them to be quite nice.

did you really have to post this in both threads you faggot

It's too early to know for sure. That's the worst case scenario for Florida. Models were predicting that run yesterday but have since changed.
The truth is that no one will know for sure until after the storm passes over Cuba. Best thing you can do is prepare as best you can or leave if you aren't willing to take any risks.
The sooner the better.

How do you think satellites talk to the earth?
Magic? They use radio to send images.
You can grab the images from the sats directly via radio.
I thought I said to stop posting.

Irma is gonna stay a 4 and probably turn back into a 5 once it hits Florida because of the warm water.

Yea im not buying the hype rn.

But sheeit floridas drainage system has been woefully mismanaged by commie local governments. Orlando, and parts south are gonna get fugged and also everything south of the st johns river is gonna get fugged. It rains for 30 minutes and there will be flooding in some areas as it is.

make it a good target. If your gonna do something its worth doing bigly.>>10555901

(checked)
meme it so

>streema.com/radios/play/9858

COCONUT TREE JUST FELL DOWN

HURRICANE IRMA IS A WHITE SUPREMECIST

Links for media players (Winamp for example)

ZDK Liberty Radio 97.1 - FM 97.1 - St. John's
ice3.securenetsystems.net/ZDKR
ABS Radio
s1.voscast.com:9344

Make only one thread next time faggots. High-energy nigger on ABS right now reporting from outside on the beach,

im so tired but i don't want to miss the happening

its going to take out miami, fort meyers, sarasota, tampa and orlando

IRMA IS A WHITE SUPREMECIST NAZI! WHAT THE HELL FIRST HARVEY AND NOW IRMA HOW CAN WEATHER BE LITERAL NAZIS? OMG THAT HARP BULLSHIT WAS REAL AND NOW TRUMP IS USING IT TO TAKE OUT ANY NON WHITE POPULATIONS

Come on lads lets give them something to have schizoid embollisms over

GOOD NIGHT

>The lightning is flashing from all sides of the sky
>The strong wind is blowing leaves across the road
Fate tells the warrior he cannot withstand the storm. The warrior answers back,
I am the Storm.

I am going to fucking lynch you like the nigger you are if you spare jew jersey.

Irma IS a white supremacist nazi. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Grese

Don't blow your load now it's going to be happening for awhile. Tonight is just foreplay

I had that storm yesterday wew its gnarly

I do gotta say though.. It is peculiar the way they are presenting it in the news. They talk about this Irma storm as if it is not a storm to fuck with but then there are a ton of articles and shit just written today highly, and obviously, implying that the storm is bullshit.

Are they using jew psychology to get anons to stay? Idk Im finding this situation difficult to read

Keep in mind I don't actually believe the stories around this woman but as far as could be the fiction is a perfect Irmachan

BANANA TREE JUST BLEW DOWN

I really hope Irma smashes NYC.

Ey so shitposting aside ive been pretty badly under the weather all week with a brutal sinus infection which this storm is making much worse havent been able to smell in 2 days I need a hand thinking up a last minute check list on needed items. I think I got everything but im likely missing something and its hard to think with this amount of cold medicine flowing in your veins

Me too. If this storm just manages to kill some islandniggers I'm going to be disappointed. Who honestly wouldn't want to see a cat 5 hurricane hit NYC in full force?

Always hard to tell, there was that storm last year (I think, time flies) that was to go up from florida and along the east coast. I think it did but it was literally nothing in reality. I think this is more but Florida deals with hurricanes better than Texas due to many factors and I doubt this is going to stall over one area for a week, so probably less of a problem. People in the mid/upper east coast probably would love for this to come so they can cry global warming and get massive exaggerated gibs like they did with Sandy

Is there another hurricane starting to form on the west coast?

well tell us what you have and the region you live in dumbass

If you don't have a generator try to get battery packs like those ones that charge cell phones. Something like this (I am not promoting this brand but it's something I wish I had before harvey even though my power didn't go out)

amazon.com/Hercules-X1-Qualcomm-charging-protection/dp/B01MTTV6XA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504668428&sr=8-1&keywords=charge pack cell phone

Brand doesn't matter but it can charge any of your devices.

More water

Ammo firearms

Also batteries and flashlight (led) or led lantern

I had some thunder earlier that lasted so long I thought it was an airforce jet. However the rain is soft, almost gentle.

I'm calling a southeast Florida landfall. Reminder that the cone accounts for all models, even the random outliers. Hasn't it also slowed down? Gives time for that shift north with the pressure area moving in to steer it. It's even started to shift ever so slightly already.

cyclocane.com/irma-spaghetti-models/

user, the happening isn't going to begin until at least Saturday.

Maybe, I hope it curves and wreaks havok in toronto or destroys the un building in jew york.

Drunk islandniggers are getting the full force.

Disappointing.

seems like there are many comfy times ahead

11pm update

Godspeed fellow Hurri-Moonman of the Hampton Roads. We may have a pedophile Clinton Cartel Governor but we have some lax gun laws still.

Anons,
come watch the GFS model update live.
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=atl&pkg=z500a&runtime=2017090600&fh=42&xpos=0&ypos=0

I'm comfy in here now, watching the data come in.
pic related on the site will fill in as the data come in.

Can we get a comparison from the cone of uncertainty from earlier today and compare to what it actually did?

It keeps tilting westwards. I hope pic related happens.

high pressure front won't let it do that

thanks bro

Yes. Just look at the past advisorys
nhc.noaa.gov

florida is spared in this model

This should lead the next bread

Exactly, the flooding was the problem. You don't have to tell me that, I got lucky but I drive literally anywhere and it's flood devastation. Let alone my friend that had just moved to Orange. I don't think this storm will be as bad because the dangers are more wind than flood and harvey was special, and florida is used to this shit. I do expect a bunch of eastcoastjews to get more federal funds out of this than texans get, they will incessantly pump every flooded low area and drive cars into it for great photos. Sandy 2.0

Need a new thread they are all dead

where is new bread

ctrl + Irma that one is only at 50

I'll post cute girls here now, to kill this thread.

Would cuddle with

retards.

new bread

Cajun Navy Live YT Channel Stream w/ Puerto Rico Irma Cam

youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE

LOL

I live walking distance from the beach in south fl.
Should i be concerned?

Yes, go to the other thread

And all my social media accounts are nuked. I need people to revel with…

FUG